Empowering Business Transformation

Intelegain is a global technology and innovation company having offices in Dallas, Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai and Sydney having 15 years of technology consulting experience, development and servicing over 350 customers in over 25 countries.

Intelegain drives digital engagement and business value for Start-ups and Enterprises through Enterprise Mobile, Web and Cloud-based applications and helps businesses adopt and leverage the power of mobility in a fast changing mobile ecosystem by building products that provide great customer experiences.

We work with medium and large enterprises & and also help start-ups grow by creating great mobile experiences & software products.

Facts & Figures

Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform
Managed services

Pfizer, File & Serve Xpress, Amplifon, DP World, Sharekhan, Bennet Coleman & Co. Ltd., Bayer, Zee Entertainment, Tata Steel, Angel Broking, Ericsson

Australian Travel Portal

Intelegain developed the popular Australian travel website www.getaroom.com.au.

Intelgain was also responsible for the API integrations with different hotel listing suppliers using the affiliate model. Other integration included hotelclub.net and viator.com

Customer Loyalty Platform

Intelegain developed the Loyalty website platform. The platform is primarily built for all operating platforms desktops, tablets and mobiles.

The platform enables customers to promote and build customer loyalty and reward them for business loyalty and also manage business promotions.

The customer also has access to an app through which they can track loyalty rewards and take advantage of promotions

offered by businesses.

Point of Sale (POS) for F&B

Intelegain architected the iPad driven POS for restaurants to assist in taking customer orders for a Singapore based start-up company.

The app was primarily focused for use on iPads. The app features include inventory management, customization of table and order management, employee/staff management, and reporting and analytics. Other customizations included various dining options, discounts and coupons,

order status updates and advanced search capabilities. The app is extremely user friendly for restaurant staff to get started with

Event Card Creation/Shopping App

Intelegain created a mobile platform on iOS and Android for users who want to create invitation cards for occasions along with they can also do shopping of different gifting products. Provider/Vendors can also register themselves on Farah platform to sell their product.

Safety & Environment Auditing App

DP World is a Safety and Environment Auditing app for iOS, Android and Windows platform. This Quality control and survey app for logistics companies, allows officers to record their Safety and Environment (S&E) related observations in the port terminal.

Add Comments and Follow-Ups, Upload Image or Video for inspection and Submit. Officers can also add comments related to S&E conversation and

observations, as well as upload images and videos as their proof of inspection.

Livestock Consumer-Producer Marketplace

Intelegain developed livestock consumer-producer marketplace app for iOS, which makes the cattle producers meet the cattle consumers for their daily protein needs.

This unique solution will allow livestock producers to manage their livestock data and the marketing of their animals easily; provide a technology marketplace for livestock buyers there by eliminating their burdensome time and travel

requirements; deliver a real-time, cost-effective, 24/7 auction; and offer users of the platform more direct interaction without any hassles.

Mobile CRM for Financial Industry

Intelegain developed a Mobile CRM for financial industry which is accesible on android mobiles and tablets.

It gives you an ability to companies (banks, financial institutes, etc.) to perform variuos operation under sales modules and access various reports.

This application includes Productivity module under which user can perform operations such as Manage Activities – Task, Meetings,

Export Activities to Google Calendar, Geo-tracking of device, Google Maps Integration of Contact / Lead and feature to work in off-line mode.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Motorcycle Servicing Company

“…we had a specific product in mind, and Intelegain helped us improve it significantly in terms of design and code…”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Intelegain is designing and developing multiple apps, on both iOS an Android, for a motorcycle repair service. They are also creating a backend CMS with an administrative panel that integrates all the apps.

Mumbai, India
Ashutosh Narkar
Co-Founder, Karnar Moto Works

Development is still ongoing and testing is currently in progress. Intelegain undertook a thorough planning process which decreased time-to-market. Though they could bolster their marketing services, their high-quality work and efficient communication make them ideal for ongoing relationships.

I’m the co-founder of Karnar Moto Works, a motorcycle servicing startup in India, based specifically in Mumbai.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelegain?

We initially launched our business as a web platform a year and a half ago, but we realized that we needed a mobile app to quickly get in touch with our users and customers. We also currently have a single store unit, but we are looking to expand our sales. In order to do that efficiently, we needed a much more robust backend CMS.

Intelegain has been helping us spruce up our existing website, as well as launch iOS and Android apps. We provided them with a wireframe of what we wanted, and following that, we got input from their team on how we could improve the design. We took their suggestions and went forward. They're also building two other Android apps that will help our sales department, and our pick-up and delivery operations. Their team has worked on both the front- and the backend of these apps.

Additionally, they're helping us develop an entire CMS in the backend so that we are able to scale up our business operations. The five apps that are being developed by Intelegain will converge at the backend administrative panel.

I am presently working with two members of their team. I have been assured that there is a five-member team on my project.

How did you come to work with Intelegain?

I gave out my contract to at least 14 different vendors and six of them came back to me with proposals. In India, it’s difficult to get someone to work with small- and medium-sized enterprises because everyone targets larger companies. Out of the six companies who got back to me, Intelegain gave me the strongest proposal and I found them to be the most professional.

We’ve been working together since August 2017. We’ll be launching these projects within the next 15-20 days. I’ve also contracted them for the next six months of development projects.

Their design and approach to development were much better than we anticipated. We can never have perfect results, but we had a specific product in mind, and Intelegain helped us improve it significantly, in terms of design and code, without charging us extra.

How did Intelegain perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication has been largely done through Skype, phone, and personal meetings. We tend to have a review meeting every 30 days or so which helps us get an idea as to what is happening. We haven’t used any project management tools. We have a single point of contact, so I don’t have to reach out to 10 different people at their organization. This makes it easier for me to get things done.

We set a deadline with them and broke down the scope into 20–25% segments. We’re probably behind schedule by 30 days, but this is more to do with the amount of work we added. Exceeding deadlines by 30–45 days is not a significant issue for me. We anticipated this delay when giving out the project to a vendor. The work never gets completed on the dot; there is always a plus or a minus. I am not fussed about this, as long as the product coming out is good. The planning stage was a lot longer than I anticipated, but it was better to plan longer than to rush into the job.

Though Intelegain is our first IT vendor, we’ve interacted with more than 100 vendors in other business areas, and I’ve found them to be right on the money for the job they’re doing. They’ve been professional in terms of getting the job done so I extended their contract. We did have an operations and maintenance contract in place, but I’ve also given them work for three additional projects.

We had multiple discussions before actually starting the work, so as a result, the subsequent back and forth was cut down dramatically. An earlier vendor I worked with would always deliver products that were different than what I had explained we needed, so we had to go back and forth again and again. Intelegain planned the project a lot more professionally. As a result, the time-to-market was reduced significantly.

I would like Intelegain to improve a bit on the marketing front. Intelegain was the least aggressive of the six vendors who came back to me at the initial stage, so we need to be a lot more aggressive in sales, in terms of trying to catch the client.

Overall Score I’m happy with what they’ve done. The client communication has been pretty good.
    The quotes given to me by other players in the market were at least 30% higher.
    I’ve already recommended them to two friends who are running a startup.

Website Redesign & Digital Marketing for Travel Agency

Intelegain is a relatively hands-on company—the owners are directly involved in the day-to-day activities.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Initially, Intelegain improved the user interface and mobile responsiveness of a website that expedites visa and passport processing. The team continues to assist with SEO and digital marketing campaigns.

San Diego, California
President, Travel Services Company

The revamped site is easy to use and appears in top search results, thanks to Intelegain’s technical expertise. Employee turnover has minimal impact since developers work on overlapping projects. While Intelegain missed several deadlines, they offer competitive rates for quality work.

We are a visa and passport expediting company. We serve customers who wish to travel outside of the United States for business or pleasure. I handle the administration portion of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelegain Technologies?

We wanted to revamp our existing website, which was originally built by a third party. We were looking to make it both user-friendly and mobile responsive. We also needed to make sure that we have online visibility.

Intelegain went through all the details, completed the framework, and made a mock-up of the site. They revamped our website with a clear understanding of what we required. They did 80% of the frontend design and 20% of the backend development of the site.

Intelegain continues to do a lot of search engine optimization work for us, which involves a lot of very intricate designs and activities. The team also helps us with online marketing on social media, including Twitter.

How did you come to work with Intelegain Technologies?

We found Intelegain through Elance.com. We ultimately chose them for their solid technical ability, which is a huge criterion for us. Their proximity to one of our partners in India allows us to monitor the project more closely.

We started working with Intelegain in April 2015, and it is an ongoing relationship.

Our website is actively one of the top search results in Google based on specific keywords. We have had an increase in traffic because of SEO. We have seen a lot of traffic via mobile users.

The navigation portion of the site has been extremely easy to use, and we haven’t had any complaints about not being able to access various pages. Overall, Intelegain has done a great job for us.

How did Intelegain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is done by our company, and Intelegain executes work based on what our instructions are. We have a weekly call regarding the deliverables, and we also communicate through email. Intelegain even created a message board for us on their website.

Intelegain is very accommodating with prospective customers. Unfortunately, once a prospect becomes a customer, their eagerness falls drastically. As a result, we need to follow up regularly. Like any service-based company, they will take on as many projects as they can. As long as you have the manpower allocated for yourself, and you monitor them, they are fine. Since they don’t increase the budget, we don’t mind that they sometimes miss deadlines.

Intelegain is a relatively hands-on company—the owners are directly involved in the day-to-day activities. Everyone is involved in almost every project, so employee turnover doesn’t affect the project as much as it would in other companies.

It would be helpful if they could have a member of their team based in the United States.

They need to be more realistic and not overcommit.
    They are competitive enough with their pricing, and they don’t add charges as the project progresses.
    They’ve delivered everything they’ve promised. They do a great job.

e-Commerce Dev for Organic Beauty & Skincare Platform

"They told me what the most efficient and most effective ways were to achieve my goals."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Intelegain Technologies designed and developed a skin care e-commerce platform. The team worked on the project from its conception and now works in an ongoing maintenance capacity.

Hong Kong, China
Founder & CEO, Beauty & Skincare Brand

The team was able to create a usable site that met every requirement. Intelegain Technologies has reasonable costs and is client-oriented. They were very flexible and took the time to understand specific business needs and site goals.

I am the CEO and Founder of an organic and natural skin care website in Hong Kong. There are more or similar companies in the U.S., North America, and Europe, but there are really very few here in Asia. Our goal is to bring a platform that works and presents good, high quality, organic, and natural skincare brands with affordable prices here in Hong Kong and Asia.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Intelegain Technologies?

When I first started, I had zero concept of IT solutions because my background was in finance. I had no knowledge about this. I understood the business side, but I had no idea how to construct a website and what a CMS was. All I know is these are the two largest competing containers or CMS groups: one is c-commerce with Magento and one is with Shopify. Other than that, I knew nothing about how to build a website or what the plug-ins were that I needed to use. I wasn’t even able to predict what needs I would have. All I knew was the business model. That’s when I went to Intelegain and asked them to help me build something from scratch.

They really helped me step by step along the way - almost like holding my hand. They built my site from scratch. They convinced me to go with e-commerce. E-commerce really opens doors and there are lots of open modules and plug-ins. For me, it’s a discount solution, the pick-up solution. The courier that we work with has about a hundred different pick-up stations or pick-up points here in Hong Kong. Intelegain Technologies designed that feature layout into our website. We have tons of different SKUs and there will probably be two or three levels down of one product group. There could be 10 different SKUs that belong to one product group and they really helped us design those layers of the website. We’re very happy with their work and as our business evolves, there are always new features that we want. We want to advance our site. We want to make it better. So they’re still helping us. We use them for new features as well as the maintenance.

How did you come to work with Intelegain Technologies?

It was through a referral. I ended up choosing them based on a combination of price, what they offer, product service, and their communication skills. They’re able to understand or at least try to understand my needs.

We started working with them in July 2016 and have been working together since.

They put what I want into a display and into a usable, workable site. I think they did a fantastic job. I think they need to be rated in the sense of whether they’ve achieved what I wanted them to achieve. They didn’t have anything to do with marketing or SEO. I outsourced SEO to a local company and I do all the marketing myself.

They’re very reasonable with prices in terms of budget. They could be behind deadline sometimes simply because of the complexity of the project, which is ever evolving, and I was always adding new things.

How did Intelegain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a pretty good job in terms of project management. They told me what the most efficient and most effective ways were to achieve my goals. We used Skype to communicate and we communicated with each other on a daily basis. I can call them anytime during their working hours.

They’re not businessmen, let alone skincare businessmen. Initially, I think there was quite a bit of communication; a lot of back and forth because they wanted to understand my website and business needs. Along the way, there were definitely glitches that any business will encounter as we’re developing a site. What I appreciated most was their desire and willingness to understand and step into my shoes, and understand a business woman’s needs and operate from my perspective.

What distinguishes Intelegain Technologies from other providers?

I would say their flexibility and willingness to understand my business needs distinguishes Intelegain Technologies from other providers. I can’t stress that enough. At the end of the day, we always want to find a balance between price and quality. There are a lot of developers who are from cheaper countries. I simply just cannot communicate with them. I can’t understand them and they don’t understand, as a business person, what I need.

Is there anything Intelegain Technologies could have improved or done differently?

I think they are a little bit short staffed sometimes. I’m always adding to my website and there are times that they’re a little bit behind their schedule, but generally speaking, they’re very good.

I think sometimes they’re short staffed and we're always adding features. Our timeline feels like a moving target.
    They’ve delivered pretty much everything that I ask for.
    Definitely.

Mobile App Dev for Goods Supplier

"I appreciate their work; they understand what I want and they communicate everything."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Intelegain designed and developed an app for supplying various goods on both iOS and Android. The team joined the project from its start, and worked on both the backend and frontend, including UX/UI.

Entrepreneur

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Founder, Goods Supplier Startup

There is a dedicated project manager who is the point of contact, although developers are also available. Intelegain hits deadlines and is able to provide good quality work. They understood the project scope and app goals, which makes working together easier.

I’m planning to start a private business with an app I’m having developed for supplying goods. I’m currently the only one working on this project, but I’ll hire one or two employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelegain Technologies?

I hired Intelegain to develop the app I wanted to create.

Intelegain is the first company I hired to develop this app. We discussed what I wanted from the app, and from there, they started building it. They gave me the details of how it would look on paper before they started actual development. When we approved that, it took us less than two or three weeks to finalize everything, then we started development. After that, we finalized everything for iOS and Android. Intelegain is developing how the customer sees and selects the goods and shares them within the app.

How did you come to work with Intelegain Technologies?

I met Intelegain at an exhibition in Dubai in October 2016, and we later chatted via email. Most of the companies from India were at that exhibition. I searched many companies before choosing Intelegain. When I found them, I thought the ways they communicated with me and advised me were different and better than how other companies did it. They provided me with more detail than the other companies, and their offer was better.

How much have you invested with Intelegain Technologies?

The app cost around $20,000.

We started working together in March 2017.

I think their work has been great. I’m the only one who has tried the app, but I showed it to my nephew and he liked it. I haven't shown it to other people because I don't want to share it until everything is done.

How did Intelegain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m working with four people from Intelegain. Most of the time I work with the project manager, and I speak with the developer to better communicate what I want in the app. We use Skype to communicate. They are good at hitting deadlines; I might delay them, but they don't delay me. They perform well from a project management standpoint. I appreciate their work; they understand what I want and they communicate everything.

What did you find most impressive about Intelegain Technologies?

I can't say there is anything unique about Intelegain. They showed me their previous work, so I've seen the work they’ve done with other companies.

Are there any areas Intelegain Technologies could improve?

I can't think of anything Intelegain could improve.

Overall Score I've been happy to work with them so far.
    They respected the time they gave me.
    I’ve recommended Intelegain to others.