Creative Services, Video Production, Digital Media

Indigo Productions is a world-renowned video production company, dedicated to the creation of compelling visual content for corporate, commercial, and entertainment endeavors. We produce dynamic motion pictures for some of the world’s most admired brands and people.

1991
New York, NY
  • 250 West 90th St, #15H
    New York, NY 10024

Anheuser-Busch, McGraw Hill, United Nations, Viacom, Columbia University, Salesforce, Bulgari, Kellogg's

Conference Filming for Economic Policy Organization

“The equipment they chose was perfect for our event.”

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Indigo Productions provided filming and video production services, working on the entire preproduction to postproduction process. They worked on both audio and camera coordination for the filming of an event.

COO, Clean Capitalist Leadership Council

The Indigo Productions team was professional, well-prepared, and technically skilled throughout the video project, working seamlessly with in-house staff to ensure they executed the required task without interrupting the event. They managed the work well, demonstrating their breadth of experience.

I’m the COO of the Clean Capitalist Leadership Council, a relatively new public policy research firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

Our challenge was spreading the word about our policy initiatives. Our work needs to look professional and tidy, so we look as good as possible.

Their most recent project was to film an all-day conference in New York City. We contracted Indigo Productions to do pre-production, production, and postproduction, and they did a marvelous job on all three counts. For preproduction, they worked with me—as the conference organizer—and with our dedicated audio person, who was familiar with the space that we'd rented. I contacted all the other vendors.

We had approximately 155 registrants during the day’s proceedings and ended up with six hours of content. The shoot itself was pretty complicated. It had to cover the audience, speakers, and panelists, with coordination between audio people and camera operators. They oversaw the camera set-up and we had total confidence in them. For example, one of our key speakers was called away to another engagement, but we were able to follow and interview him as he was leaving as they were so prepared.

After we did the event, we did a series of interviews, with me as the interviewer. We were able to include a number of people in soundbites, which we could point to as we rolled the material out to more people.

We worked with around eight people from their team. Max (President and Founder, Indigo Productions) has been my main interface since we’ve known him for quite a long time. We also worked with a scheduler and procurement manager, who manages the project if Max is called away. There were three people in charge of the shoot, and they assigned a dedicated editor.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

We know Indigo personally from local jobs in New York. Their client list and depth of experience are superb, so I was confident in using them for an event of this size.

The equipment and production cost around $15,000.

We started working with Indigo in late-September 2018, when the event took place, until January 2019 when the video was posted.

Throughout the event, I could turn to anyone on the team and tell them to focus on someone or to get a particular shot, and they could handle any job seamlessly. The clarity was wonderful and the postproduction, integration with the audio, and the B-roll were fantastic. The equipment they chose was perfect for our event.

Their work raised the professionalism of our organization hugely. Our material looks beautiful, and people in very important circles are starting to discuss us. Since this event, we’re getting a bigger profile, so we’re looking at what we’re going to do next year. We might book a bigger venue next time, and we’ll certainly use Indigo after the great job they did.

We’re happy to have high-quality material to point to as we grow—we have a sort of media page that features publications, videos, and photos from various events. This event looks really good, and I’m happy it’s in such good shape.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their people have experience and really know what they’re doing. When I’m focused on an event, I don’t want to worry about the production falling apart. They did their job beautifully. Everyone—from preproduction to the camera operators—integrated with all team members, including the facility managers and the in-house audio person. The postproduction was also collaborative and helpful. I had a great relationship with my editor, and I’m pleased with Indigo’s team and every member of it.

We had a few in-person items for the walkthrough and the initial meeting. After that, we were in touch by email and text, with conference calls between all the different players. Max was instrumental in setting up one conference call a month before the event, with a dress rehearsal call a few days prior to it.

Their overall breadth of experience impressed me. They handled the setup and preplanning, and they provided experienced camera people, as well as an editing team. It was a one-stop-shop for the entire event.

A lower cost would’ve been nice, but also completely unrealistic. They offer good value, and I don’t know what they could improve. I was immensely happy with the project.

Go along almost completely with Indigo’s recommendations. Their approach made sense, it wasn’t going to cause any problems, and it was unobtrusive. I was very happy with the thought behind their planning. Give them Indigo budget and timelines, then let them run with it and you’ll be in very good hands.

Overall Score They stayed focused on the deliverable, and the results were really good.
    They were clear about what cost what, steering clear of things that would incur multiple hours.

Video Production for Tutoring Company

"The final videos are beyond what I could ever have imagined."

May - Dec. 2018

Indigo Productions produced a series of videos for an education startup. They shot and edited the videos, as well as provided advice on tone and content organization.

Alisa Geller
Founder, The High Bar

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Indigo Productions kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication. They accepted constructive input well but also brought creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I'm the founder of The High Bar, a company that's dedicated to helping students in need of tutoring and assistance for the Bar Exam.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

As a fairly new startup, I wanted to have some professional, modern, and clean videos made.

Indigo Productions made a series of videos for me. The series both advertises my current student services as well as marketing for future products. They created informational videos for a product I hope to launch in 2020. In terms of content, I had an idea of what I wanted to say. They didn’t work on script editing due to my limited budget. However, Indigo Productions helped me articulate my script in a manner that would be most appealing to a listener. That advice came around phrasing, tone, and cadence.

The team at Indigo Productions was with me every step of the way during the video shoot. As a novice with regard to speaking on camera, they helped me with my presentation skills. They provided advice on how I should deliver the content and tips for how to organize the content in manageable pieces. They led the actual filming and editing processes as well.

I worked with 8–9 people in total. I had one main point of contact but I was in contact with several individuals at different steps in the process.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I found them through a Google search. I looked at various companies who had experience making videos in the education realm. I had a really good feeling when I spoke to Indigo Productions. I felt that they really understood the project and were mindful of my budget.

I spent about $10,000.

We worked together between May–December 2018.

One of the videos is already posted proudly on my website and I'm getting a lot of great feedback on it. I track web metrics via Google Analytics to see how often visitors look at the video. I’ve already had a number of site visitors submit an inquiry after watching the video, which is great. The final videos are beyond what I could ever have imagined.

I have more projects planned with Indigo Productions in the future. I'll be using them for an upcoming video shoot next month. I look forward to continuing the relationship because I’m so pleased with their work and the finished products.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

The Indigo Productions team was excellent, and everything was coordinated seamlessly. I had to change the date of the shoot on short notice because of a family issue. Not only were they flexible, but they also took care of details such as helping me find the space for the shoot itself. Max (Founder & President, Indigo Productions) was extremely helpful in guiding the process.

Once we had the date of the shoot nailed down, we were in communication every few days via email or phone. I even had a special session with the director before the shoot. We communicated via email during the editing process. Editing was done quickly, which I appreciated. They actually delivered the videos ahead of my scheduled deadline.

Their team was highly communicative. Indigo Productions made me feel quite comfortable, which was really helpful as someone new to video shoots. I really enjoyed the process because they were so supportive.

No, I don't. I only had positive experiences with them. They were completely responsive to my suggestions during the editing process. I found that to be very helpful.

Go for it and trust the process. Have an idea of what you want and need, then communicate that to their team. That's how you're going to be most able to maximize working with them. I placed a lot of trust in them as professionals. Their level of communication and transparency helped them help me in an effective way.

Overall Score It was a comfortable and positive experience from start to finish.
    The team was flexible and exceeded deadlines.
    They were transparent about costs so I could make informed decisions.
    They met and exceeded my expectations with the final products.
    I'm going to keep using them and I recommend others do the same.

Video Production for Museum

"In addition, Indigo Productions’ editors have enabled up to upgrade our video offerings."

Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Indigo Productions has created video content for five separate projects. In one engagement, they produced video and audio content for two interactive holograms. Services include preproduction and editing.

Sr. Manager for Communications, Museum

The videos are popular on social media and have generated positive feedback from external channels. The content has increased engagement levels and benefited marketing efforts. The team’s communicative approach ensures quality and timely deliveries. Their advice is invaluable and budget sensitive.

I'm the senior manager for communications at a museum. I work on web-based video projects and social media.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

We were implementing two interactive holograms. Users would be able to ask the figures questions and receive answers based on firsthand accounts. The museum needed high-quality video and audio content to make the holograms work properly. We hired Indigo Productions to make the videos, while also factoring the exhibit’s location and lighting into the production.

The holograms are one of several projects Indigo Productions has completed for us, but it remains the biggest in scope. During filming, the team assisted with the backdrop and the color tone. The videographer brought in lighting to brighten dark spaces inside the gallery. Since we shot footage onsite, Indigo Productions managed logistics to safeguard fragile artifacts in the space.

Including the holograms, we’ve completed five projects in total. We initially hired the team for production, but have since hired them to edit longer videos.

The owner was my first point of contact. I’ve worked with him, two videographers, and three sound technicians. Indigo Productions assigns one videographer and one sound technician to each project, but the combination of people changes for each engagement.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I interviewed several production companies because the museum had not used external vendors for this service; I joined the team only right before this project. During the search, Indigo Productions’ insightful questions and comprehensive preproduction services distinguished them from other agencies. The team went above and beyond other vendors—which only explained the resources needed for holograms—to understand our needs. Ultimately, we hired them because they were smart and organized.

The amount is confidential. We are budgeted for several projects and have now spent half the total amount.

We started working together in October 2017 and the most recent project finished in October 2018.

Indigo Productions has created our most-viewed content on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. A few external content providers have requested to put those videos on their content channels.

What’s more, the videos have had two other noteworthy benefits. First, they provide opportunities for people to participate remotely in our onsite programming. Second, the videos help our board members understand our marketing strategies for the exhibits.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

I relay requests to the owner and his team; they follow up with materials and suggestions to maximize results. For the first few projects, the owner and I had hour-long phone calls to discuss our needs for particular equipment and services. Although the team never proposes superfluous items, we don’t always act on their advice. Nevertheless, these spot-on suggestions make Indigo Productions an invaluable partner.

In addition, Indigo Productions’ editors have enabled up to upgrade our video offerings. The editors deliver professional-quality videos on time. They also execute quick turnarounds with minimal direction. I haven’t met every person on the team, but they’re all responsive via email and phone.

They ask numerous questions up front to ensure quality results. The team understands our goals because they are patient and attentive on each project.

No. Indigo Productions provides reasonable and accurate quotes, which benefit our financial constraints as a nonprofit. The team’s suggestions reflect our spend capacity and appropriately exclude options they might propose to larger clients.

The initial calls can be time-consuming, but clients need to help Indigo Productions understand their needs and goals. These upfront questions are especially necessary for preproduction. Furthermore, clients need to be proactive partners and assign an in-house resource to coordinate with their team. This resource should handle follow-up questions and any additional research. Ultimately, the results will reflect the level of preparation.

Overall Score They support the museum’s mission and feel like an extension of our team.
    The team meets deadlines and provides additional resources on short notice.
    Their prices are in the mid-range of other estimates we’ve received. But the less-expensive companies didn’t offer preproduction services.
    Every deliverable has been high quality and timely.

Video Production for Research Fund

“There are only positive things to be said about Indigo Productions; they produced top-notch videos and were easy to work with.”

Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Indigo Productions produced two short videos over the course of a year-long engagement for a non-profit. The videos focused on raising awareness for the organization and annual events.

Lauren Biller
Development Associate, Israel Cancer Research Fund

The videos have aided in fundraising efforts, that garnered around half a million dollars in donations. The Indigo Productions team was collaborative, flexible, and produced high-quality work ahead of schedule. Their determination to succeed resulted in a smooth, fulfilling engagement.

I’m the development associate for the Israel Cancer Research Fund. Our focus, as a non-profit,  is to raise money for cancer research in Israel, although our goal is to find a cure for the disease worldwide. Every year, we have a gala to aid our fundraising efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

We needed a short video introducing our company and our overall goals. Although the video was for our annual gala, it was also a branding and marketing effort for us overall. This project was the second video we had hired them to create for us.

We provided Indigo Productions with our theme and outline, and they produced the videos based on that. Together, we came up with a deadline, budget, and detailed plan. They contributed to creating the script and on-screen elements, such as text and footage.

We worked with four members of their team, including the founder.

We first engaged with them in October 2017, and they completed the current project in October 2018.

We’ve received high praise from our donors and internal teams. Our executive director found the final product to be powerful, which is an immeasurable metric for us. Additionally, our organization raised over half a million dollars from the galas, which the videos raised awareness for. Their deliverables surpassed our expectations, and we’re thrilled with the quality.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular communication to ensure budgets, timelines, scope, and updates were adhered to. There were multiple versions and opportunities for feedback, which was productive. They were on top of everything within the project and made sure there was the utmost level of clarity for all aspects.

There are only positive things to be said about Indigo Productions; they produced top-notch videos and were easy to work with. Their team aimed to provide the best experience and were willing to go above and beyond.

Whether you go into the collaboration with a specific vision or a vague outline, Indigo Productions are capable of accomplishing it. It was helpful to express precisely what I wanted from these videos to their team, and they met my expectations.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    They delivered everything even earlier than we asked.
    They worked within estimates and were careful to verify any budget changes on our end.
    I was thrilled with the experience from start to finish.
    I would undoubtedly recommend them to anyone.

Ongoing Educational Video Production for Nonprofit

“They always look for new ways for us to be innovative, and they reach out to us regularly to brainstorm new projects.”

1997 - Ongoing

Indigo Productions creates educational videos with a manufacturing association. Over a 20-year collaboration, they have filmed and produced hundreds of 15-minute videos on location and in studio.

Brian Sharoff
President, Private Label Manufacturers Association

The videos have a wide reach, with over a million viewers in 2017. Indigo Productions’ long partnership and deep understanding of the industry set them apart from other companies. The relationship has evolved over time, but remains consistently positive.

Our organization is the Private Label Manufacturers Association, a 501(c)(3) with over 4,000 member companies. We strive to educate members about retailer store brands throughout the world. I’m the president of the association.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

About 20 years ago, we decided that a series of informational videos would have a greater reach than printed material.

We’ve created hundreds of educational videos with them through a variety of approaches. Initially, we followed an interview model with a moderator. Since then, other formats include a news desk approach, panel discussions, and recipe demonstrations with a chef. The panel discussions cover a variety of subjects that may be of interest to consumers. We shoot at our own studios or offsite with both fixed and portable cameras.

We have one main contact and have worked with a variety of other people over the years. Whenever we have trade shows, they set up a studio that includes a floor manager, a unit manager, sound staff, and editors.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

When we first started making videos, we worked with another vendor. He gave us advice and guidance and ultimately recommended Indigo as a good successor.

We started working together in either 1997 or 1998 and the relationship is ongoing. We shot a video around August 2018 and have another planned for the end of October 2018.

The shows are currently on YouTube and include four different 15-minute programs. In 2017, we had over a million viewers. According to our analytics, our reach that year was well beyond the population of the United States. Of the million viewers, over 800,000 watched the program for more than 1–3 minutes.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

The production management has changed over the years. We built our own studio in our office building about five years ago, so we have more internal people performing certain management functions. Now, Indigo does more of the casting, makeup, and other production elements, while we’re responsible for more of the day-to-day editing.

They know what we’re about and understand the underlying issues and topics we want to discuss. We’ve worked together for a long time, so our shared experience sets them apart from any other company. They always look for new ways for us to be innovative, and they reach out to us regularly to brainstorm new projects.

I don’t look at our relationship that way. There’s nothing I think they should improve.

Overall Score We’ve worked together for over 20 years and they’ve always done a good job.
    We work out a schedule that works for both of us and they adhere to it.
    The cost is always within budgets we set. They offer reasonable rates and we’ve had no problems.
    I’ve only had good experiences with them.
    I’ve referred them on multiple occasions.

Half-Day Shoot for Business Publication

“They delivered and I was quite happy with the results.”

Sept. 2017

Indigo Productions managed the preparation and production for a half-day video shoot.

Andras Rac
Creative Director, Business Reporter

A successful production experience ensured continuing engagement with the customer. Responsive, diligent, and agile, Indigo Productions was able to effectively manage logistics and all production details.

I’m the creative director at Business Reporter. We’re a B2B publishing company that publishes articles, videos, and documentary films on behalf of industry leaders including in major publications such as The Telegraph or The Economist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

We had a client who wanted to record his interview in New York. We’re based in Europe so needed a company who could manage that for us locally.

Indigo Productions completed a half-day shoot for an interview in central Manhattan at Salesforce Tower. They managed all the preparation including permissions, insurance, and logistics necessary for shooting in a building in Manhattan. There was a good amount of back-and-forth with them asking us questions and them sorting out the details. Afterward, they provided the footage to our internal editors on a hard drive.

They had a small crew of six people.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I emailed a number of different production companies and Indigo Productions was fastest to respond. They asked the right questions which made me feel that they knew their trade and were interested in the work. Their references were also good. Choosing them was straightforward.

Trust was a big issue for us. Being abroad, it’s difficult to check whatever the vendor claims. Without knowing anything about the location, you have to trust them. I was looking for a trustworthy company.

We spent about $6,000.

The production took place in the second half of September 2017.

Salesforce continues to come back to us which they wouldn’t do if the production had been poorly executed. That was a result of Indigo Productions’s work.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very helpful with the production aspects. An interview is not complicated beyond element such as lighting and managing in a noisy office. Critically, they were able to effectively manage all of the logistics. For example, they were the ones that alerted us to the need for insurance and then sorted it out themselves. It was very impressive.

Their fast response, diligence, and agility. They delivered and I was quite happy with the results.

No, not really. I think they were spot on.

Empower them. Give them the power to make decisions and don’t try to control things. They know how to do things and will handle it well.

I was quite happy with the cost.
    Absolutely, I’ve already done that.

Video Production for Chemical Manufacturer

“Spectacular is an understatement of their production quality.”

Mar. - Sept. 2018

Indigo Productions produced five educational marketing videos. In addition to filming, editing, and writing the scripts, they provided casting and location services.

COO, Chemical Manufacturer

With a blurred line between instruction and creativity, their videos are captivating diverse audiences. Their immense talent perfectly complements their organized, deadline driven approach to project management. Indigo Productions delivers high-quality results for a low market price.

I’m the COO of a chemical test paper manufacturer. We provide materials to the laboratory and food services industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

Our products can be confusing to new users, so we wanted to create a few marketing videos to educate new and existing consumers on how our test papers work and how to use them safely.

Once we decided to make educational videos for our awareness campaign, we brought Indigo Productions on board to use their full gamut video production services. They spent some time learning about our business and our goals to help us develop meaningful scripts for the five-part video series. In addition to producing the script, they provided all of the castings for voiceover talent, actors, and hand models. We worked together to find an acceptable set location and props for the demonstrations. After filming wrapped up, they edited the footage, added some animated content, and uploaded the videos online.

Between 8¬–10 people worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I was researching companies who specialized educational video production when I discovered Indigo Productions. After meeting with them and reviewing their work, I knew that they would be an excellent fit for the project.

We reached out to them in 2017 but didn’t begin production until the spring of 2018. They finalized their work in September 2018.

Spectacular is an understatement of their production quality. We’ve shown the videos to some of our customers and a few experts in end user training, and both audiences are impressed with how informative the clips are. Many of our distributors are interested in using the footage for their training programs.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

As a small company with a small staff, we appreciate how they took charge of the project and made it easy for us to have a laissez-faire approach. It wasn’t rare for their deadline-driven team to deliver work before the deadline.

We needed them to create engaging content, and they executed our specifications flawlessly. Everyone on our team is amazed by their work, and we look forward to working with them in the future.

More experience in our field is the only factor that could have made our wonderful experience better.

Their creative team will propose many brilliant ideas, but it’s important to reject any initiatives that don’t align with the original goal.

Overall Score They’re excellent.
    Although they abide by the schedule, they were flexible enough to accommodate our schedule.
    The quality of their work was exponentially higher than the amount that we paid for their services.
    Indigo Productions provides the best services on the market.
    If it were possible, I would give them a higher rating.

Video Production for Teachers' College

“I’d strongly recommend them to anyone who wants a team that engages collaboratively throughout the process.”

Mar. 2016 - Aug. 2018

Indigo Productions produced tutorial videos to familiarize staff with a new software platform. They collaborated on concepts, wrote scripts, and handled all elements of production.

Tony Driton Shala
E-Procurement Manager, Columbia University Teachers College

The team’s expertise, flexibility, and openness resulted in an excellent partnership. They consistently met requirements and delivered sound advice, even in the face of software updates that necessitated production changes.

I’m the e-procurement manager for the purchasing department at Columbia University Teachers College.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

We started implementing a new e-procurement platform and wanted to create tutorial videos for our users. Our previous production company wasn’t meeting our needs, so we wanted to look for someone new.

They created four videos in the first phase, but we’re going to develop more now that we’ve added new features to our system. The work included coming up with scripts, as well as consulting on our process and making recommendations. Their team has a long history of producing these kinds of videos, so their advice went a long way toward making the project successful.

In terms of the video content, they illustrated exactly how users could engage with our new platform. For example, one video explained how users would receive their goods or services electronically. Indigo Productions walked through the entire process visually and also provided voiceover narration.

There were three team members, including a post-production supervisor and a scriptwriter.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I received a referral from other clients at the university.

We worked with them from March 2016–August 2018.

We’ve received quite a lot of positive feedback from users within our department, which is why we ended up creating four videos in the first place. People have found them helpful and are interested in coming up with other kinds of video projects as a result.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always on time with anything we asked for. Our process was fairly complicated because our e-procurement platform went through some global changes—it’s used by around 30 other universities besides ours, so it’s constantly changing. The team was very flexible about updating our scripts and production details as we went along.

Their flexibility and teamwork we excellent. They also have an impressive depth of experience producing these kinds of videos.

No. I’d strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to work with a team that engages collaboratively throughout the process.

Make sure to have open discussion and exchange feedback as the project develops.

Overall Score They were excellent. We’re hoping to use them again in the future.
    They always met our requirements on time or ahead of schedule.
    It was a good investment.
    They’re one of the best I’ve worked with.
    Anyone who uses the will have a good experience.

Broadcast-Quality Video Production of Opera

“Anyone who needs a video would be very lucky to work with them.”

Oct. - Dec. 2017

Indigo filmed and edited a full length, broadcast-quality, multi-camera production of the opera “La Traviata.”

Sarah Faux
Professional Opera Singer

Indigo’s team delivered a world-class video with superior sound engineering and editing. The team is professional and accountable and exceeded expectations across the board. Their careful pre-production and planning helped overcome numerous challenges presented on location at the opera house.

I am a professional opera singer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

This was an important production, and it was critical to document it properly.  The completed video has already helped me professionally by leading to additional bookings.

Indigo handled this entire project from beginning to end. The team that they provided has filmed over 100 productions at the Metropolitan Opera, Lincoln Center, and other similar venues so I knew I was in great hands!  They used 3 broadcast-quality cameras and a sophisticated microphone setup in order to capture top caliber video and audio.  The editing was superb as well.​

​​​​​​What is the team composition?

They provided me with a video team which included three camera people, a recording engineer, as well as an editor who I worked with at the end to edit the shoot. Max (Founder, Indigo Productions) was my point person, and he was very responsive and easy to work with.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

I did a Google search and read some of their reviews. I took a look at their website and some samples of their work. I had looked at a couple of places, but Indigo Productions responded to me right away. They understood exactly what I was asking for, and they had done other performances before. They sent me a sample clip of a recording of La traviata they had done previously.

I spent around $20,000.

We worked together from October–December 2017.

I have received an overwhelmingly positive response from the video they did for me, and it has helped me professionally. I was happy with everything. The sound engineering and editing were highlights for me, but the video is also terrific.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. They kept me on task, which I appreciated. Max always got back to me right away and was always available on his cell.

I worked very closely with the editor to get exactly what I wanted. It took more editing hours than what we initially budgeted, but they didn’t charge me for those hours, which was terrific.

Their responsiveness and commitment were impressive. They went the extra mile. We negotiated and agreed on the goals, and then they started working so I didn’t have to worry about it as much. I really appreciated that. They took great responsibility for the project. They met and exceeded every deadline. They were really fantastic to work with.

They had a challenging situation because the theater was not equipped for the quality of work they normally do. They took that situation and really exceeded my expectations.

Overall Score They were fantastic. Anyone who needs a video would be very lucky to work with them.
    They were on time or ahead of time.
    I had a very professional crew who were committed to making it the best possible video it could be, and they came in on budget.
    They were incredibly responsive and incredibly professional.
    I felt they were very fair. When we set the budget, that was the budget and they did it.

Video Production for Trade Organization

“Their methodology and set-up ensure that everything goes smoothly. It's fantastic.”

n/a

1993 - Ongoing

Over a 25-year engagement, Indigo Productions has offered film direction and production, editing, animation, and on-air talent. Staff augmentation offered support before the company hired an internal team.

Senior Video Editor, Trade Organization

Indigo Production’s consulting support and involvement designing and building an onsite studio fostered significant company growth. Staff resources are consistently talented and professional. As part of a trusted partnership, the team offers flexible support tailored to vacillating levels of need.

I’m the senior video editor at a trade association. Our annual trade show facilitates business between manufacturers and retailers. We produce video programs that broadcast industry news. Our consumer-based YouTube channel features shopping tips and recipes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indigo Productions?

Our company has worked with Indigo Productions for 25 years. They initially produced occasional one-off videos and increased to more frequent content around the time I was hired. We expanded our engagement to include larger projects when we took production in-house. We still hire indigo for certain projects.

Our level of engagement fluctuates based on the volume of our work and staffing resources. Their support has been integral to launching and expanding our business. When we first started in-house production, our studio was limited to a small room with a green screen. Indigo’s consultants and engineers had the expertise to set up large-scale equipment when we upgraded our space. Their team designed and set up our spacious new studio. It features four cameras wired to the control room and corresponding apparatuses, as well as audio equipment. Now our team has expanded, we need less direct support.

We film with their team’s news anchor every two months. They provide a cameraman, sound engineer, and director for our quarterly talk show program. They had edited earlier episodes, but now we edit that footage in-house, it’s featured on our YouTube channel. For our annual trade show, they offer set design, filming, and editing footage. They helped us film, direct, and edit a multi-camera recipe cooking show, newer episodes have been done in-house. They also direct, edit, and produce animation for our commercials based on the scripts we provide.

The number of resources we work with varies depending on a project's specific scope. Some projects are as simple as providing news anchor talent. Conversely, they’ll provide several resources to shoot and edit entire videos.

How did you come to work with Indigo Productions?

Our business relationship started before my 10-year tenure at our company.

They first started working with the organization 25 years ago. Our partnership is ongoing. They're working on animation deliverables to integrate into current projects, as well as ongoing future shoots for our news program and talk show program. Provides voice over audio for cooking show program.

Indigo’s consulting services and support building our in-house studio have definitely helped us execute more work internally. The fact that our partnership has lasted so long speaks for itself. They always provide top-notch talent. We've never had an issue with any of their resources or deliverables.

How did Indigo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job executing the entirety of our largest projects at our trade show. This work included setting up the whole stage, all the cameras, and the editing stations. Their methodology and set-up ensure that everything goes smoothly. It's fantastic.

The thing I most value about Indigo Productions is their staff, whether it is their full-time employees and their freelancers. Every time they bring in staff to work with us, they're always the best.

The projects are scheduled well. When they contribute talent and production resources, everyone shows up on time.
  • N/A Cost
    All their deliverables are great. There's never a lapse in quality of their work. They always get it right or make our requested changes.