We Create Household Names. Is Yours Next?

Harvest Growth's founders have helped manage hundreds of product launches that have totaled over $2 billion in revenues. Our doors were first opened in 2006. Since then, Harvest Growth's team has learned exactly what pitfalls new product owners might encounter and which levers to pull to help make their products household names.

Harvest Growth has successfully launched some of the most recognizable brands in the world through our "Perfect Launch" platform including mediums such as informercials, direct response marketing, HSN/QVC, online marketing and national/international retail placements.

2006
Castle Rock, CO
  • 2240 Mercantile St., Suite 202
    Castle Rock, CO 80109

NuWave, Gund, OxiClean, Kraft, Nabisco, CampMaid, Planters, Pony Up Daddy, Powerchute Sports, Grillbot, Power Supplements

Advertising Campaign for Toy Startup

"At the end of the day, we’ve tried other ad platforms and companies, but we keep coming back to them."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth provides digital marketing for an internet-based toy company. Over a multi-year relationship, they’ve provided video production, photography, and social media marketing services.

Dan
Owner, Pony Up Daddy LLC

Working independently, Harvest Growth delivers tailored content that fits requirements and increases internal bandwidth. Their reactiveness and flexibility allows them to make calculated adjustments and maximize ROI. Customers can expect a partner that’s up to date on market trends.

I’m the owner of an internet-based toy company called Pony Up Daddy LLC. We sell a product that we developed and brought to market called the Pony Up Daddy Saddle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

The original need was a TV commercial. Now, they more or less run our advertising campaigns on Facebook. They’re also starting to branch out into other platforms.

While we’ve done some paid content (like photoshoots), we’ve also used some of the videos we shot for the commercial in our ads. We also held a contest to generate organic content on Facebook. Furthermore, they put together a media plan and work with Facebook tests to determine what would be good options for us. They’re now beginning to look into other platforms, but Facebook has worked particularly well for our product.

For the original commercial, they handled everything from casting and scripting to producing and forming a relationship with media providers. I didn’t have to do anything but add my two cents if something felt needed.

The initial team for the commercial was 5–7 people. Since then, my contact has been with Bethany and Jon, the owner. They hold meetings and conversations whenever I need.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I looked at reviews on their site after finding them in an internet search. I liked what others said about them.

We’ve spent $150,000 with them directly, not including ad spends.

We’ve been working together since April 2016.

At the end of the day, we’ve tried other ad platforms and companies, but we keep coming back to them. They get the job done and make transactions come in. I’ve given them more freedom over the years because I don’t have to micromanage them. They take things off my plate.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We meet when I see fit and give updates as needed.

They know the marketplaces they’re in: what it takes to bring a new product to market, get the word out, evaluate results, and adjust from there. Had the commercial taken off, we’d be doing more. When we didn’t see great results, they turned us to Facebook, where the dollar return has been a night and day difference from what it was with the commercial.

Everyone can improve, and I’m sure Harvest Growth is no different, but I can’ think of anything off the top of my head.

Trust them. They know what they’re doing. Lots of vendors are only trying to get your money and don’t see you as a valuable partner. Harvest Growth wants us to succeed.

E-Commerce Site & Marketing for New Product Launch

"They’re able to handle it all, even aspects of branding they might not typically manage."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth took charge of all marketing strategy for an emerging chocolate company. They handled constructing social media content, building an e-commerce website, and conducting market research.

Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Scott Brown
Owner, Braun Premium Chocolates

Because of their data-driven approach, the team was able to use their research to inform changes in strategy that increased overall sales of the company. Their hardworking attitude and willingness to take on additional responsibilities allowed the client to be hands-off.

I’m the owner and founder of Braun Premium Chocolates.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

I’m currently in the process of launching my new brand with Harvest Growth. I chose to work with them based on their experience.

Their overall goal was to construct my marketing strategy and campaign, including all social media content, site material, and videos. After setting everything up, they orchestrated the campaign to launch the brand.

First, the conducted initial marketing research, which included analytics on demographics that purchase similar products and collecting responses to our company name. That informed their team on the potential for my brand and offerings. Each week, I got metric updates where we would discuss results and how to adjust in areas where we weren’t improving. All of our decisions were collaborative and driven by the data they collected.

To effectively grow my brand, they created my e-commerce website from scratch, including the design and backend functionalities. Harvest Growth was also in charge of developing and implementing paid advertising on social media. They adjusted and adapted the content based on my input.

I work directly with Jon (Owner, Harvest Growth) and Bethany (Marketing Director, Harvest Growth) about equally.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I found them after doing a Google search for companies capable of launching new brands. I had several calls with Jon, and he made me feel very confident in their prior experience. I though collaborating with them would be a great opportunity because their main focus is on launching new brands. I hired them because I needed someone who had that kind of experience.

At this point, I’ve spent about $20,000.

The engagement started in May 2018, and our work is ongoing. We missed a chance to launch around Valentine’s Day, so we took a brief hiatus. Now, we intend to launch a campaign to target the Christmas season.

Back in February, when chocolates were selling at greater volumes, we analyzed how we were performing with our market audience. They recognized who was buying and changed our targets. Those modifications lead to increases in units sold. I enjoyed that they were able to recognize an opportunity and adjust our marketing toward the group that would increase our sales.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an outstanding job, surpassing my expectations. I was able to be hands-off for the majority of the project. We communicated mostly over phone and email, but we had the occasional in-person meeting as needed.

They’re able to handle it all, even aspects of branding they might not typically manage. For instance, they took on the backend, allowing our site to process credit card payments. They also worked with my manufacturer to make sure they were receiving orders. While this coordination may not be in their typical scope of work, they jumped right in. This kept me hands-off and worry-free, which I prefer. The extra care they offered my brand was impressive.

I can’t think of anything. Because we took a hiatus after a three-week campaign, this year will be a better proof of their abilities than last year. This time, we also have a better idea of what will be most effective.

It’s most important to trust them. They know the industry and understand how to launch brands. Harvest Growth never overpromises. Instead, they actively use data to inform their decisions, allowing you to feel confident in their choices.

I definitely got my money’s worth.

Commercial for Smart Home Product

"We have weekly calls, and they are available to meet with us in person any time it's needed."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth produced a commercial for a smart home product manufacturer. The team recorded testimonials from clients, hired acting talent, and created multiple versions to fit digital and social channels.

Broomfield, Colorado
Ben Berghoff
VP Business Development, Sol-Lux

Harvest Growth's work has generated a remarkable number of leads, both through phone calls and online form submissions. By maintaining constant communication, the team fosters a high level of collaboration. Their expertise, coupled with their prioritization of client needs, sets them apart.

I am the VP of Business Development at Sol-Lux. We manufacture smart home shade products and I am responsible for the overall growth of the brand. Sol-Lux is a new brand within an established company of 300 employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

The first product launched by the SOl-Lux brand is a smart home window awning. Window awnings are not highly adopted in the US and therefore not only does Sol-Lux have the challenge of marketing a new brand but we are also challenged with marketing a new product category. We knew we needed to get people to see the product in motion and elected to use TV as a mass media approach. We selected Harvest Growth for to manage the production and strategy of our TV and digital marketing presence.

We want to drive awareness of the brand and introduce a new category of shade products to the home shade market. We needed a way to reach the majority of our target demographic in a way that allowed them to see the brand and the new product in motion and "experience" a solution to their pain. Long story short we needed a lot of potential buyers to see our product in motion along with the story of why it is a solution to their problem.

After interviewing several TV production agencies, we selected Harvest Growth for their clear expertise in growing awareness of new brands and new products with a drive to purchase. We also got the level of personal attention we expected for the largest budget allocated to marketing in our parent company's nearly 50-year history. Jon and his team are unquestionable experts and the decision was quite easy to work with them.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shot videos in the home of some testimonial clients so we could show consumers experiencing the product first-hand. We also wanted to shoot video of the installation process as we want to sell the product both through a dealer network as well as direct to consumers. Jon and team worked with us to develop a script that hit the key selling points and differentiators. Then we worked on location to get the "feel" of the shot. Jon's team hired voice talent and acting talent for the commercial and developed several versions to allow the content to be evergreen and used in a digital/social format as well. We were involved with approvals the entire way and the continual communication and reporting are excellent.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We were assigned a dedicated account contact and Jon (the CEO) was also involved the entire way. We have weekly calls, and they are available to meet with us in person any time it's needed. We also consistently communicate via email.

We've run about 4 total weeks of national TV campaigns and national digital marketing efforts and so far we've generated well over 500 form submission leads and phone calls from our TV and digital efforts with Harvest Growth.

The workflow was very effective for us and we were looking for a highly communicative partner that allowed us to be heavily involved in every step of the process.

Their expertise combined with their ability to give you the attention to make you feel as though you are their #1 client. Communication has been EXCELLENT.

The project hasn't concluded yet but so far I don't have any complaints.

Overall Score Would select them again if starting over.
    The team is always accommodating and available when we need the,.
    TV is often percieved as too expensive but Harvest Growth has done a great job of helping to put a target MER in place to fit our budget.
    The work is top notch.
    Top notch partner

DRTV Commercial for Children's Bedding Company

"They go above and beyond to help you sell your product."

Jan. - Feb. 2014

Harvest Growth assisted a children's bedding company with a DRTV campaign. Their work included consulting, scripting, laying out the commercial, and connecting the client with industry experts.

Pasadena, California
Hayley Carr
Owner, MacCarron Industries, Inc.

The TV commercial has been viewed by consumers around the globe, generating significant sales. The team's work helped get the product featured on HSN, expanding their reach. The team seamlessly collaborated to reach the project's intended end goals.

I am the owner of a corporation called MacCarron Industries, Inc. Together with my former business partner, we created a product for kids called Zipit Bedding, which we sold online and marketed on TV.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

They not only helped us create a pro-forma, so we could lock in an investor, but they helped us get set-up with all the necessary business who could help us with our DRTV campaign. They also helped us producer a commercial for TV / the web.

To create a DRTV campaign. They guided us the entire way and exceeded our expectations at every turn!

We searched for DRTV companies online and they popped up. We had spoken with a few companies but what we liked about Harvest the most, was obviously getting to work with the amazing and truly kind Jon LaClare and team.. but they were also so willing to work with our budget, were so honest, easy to work with and truly went above and beyond for us.

They are very rare in this industry that they care more about helping you achieve you goal than what they can get from you. That is why many years on we will only ever work with Harvest! To me they are the best in the industry and our successful TV campaign proves it.

From consulting on the product and process, to creating a pro-forma spreadsheet, to creating a script and layout for the TV commercial, to setting us up with all of their trusted and experienced contacts in the industry (fulfillment, digital marketing, buying TV air time, etc.

We worked with Jon, Brad and I think one other person. Jon was the main point of contact, Brad helped edit and produce the commercial. I believe their team grew as time went on. We were also connected with three companies who helped us create our DRTV company: fulfillment, digital marketing and tv ad space buying.

We were hugely successful, we did almost 13 million at retail, were signed by one of the top licensing companies in the industry and our TV commercial has been seen by people all over the world. We were also featured on HSN and have sold thousands and thousands of Zipit sets.

Extremely easy to work with, they went above and beyond to ensure we got the end result we were after.

They really have a star in Jon LaClare. He one of, if not THE, nicest people in this tough industry. He always makes himself available, is organized, so helpful, and extremely knowledgable. They go above and beyond to help you sell your product.

Honestly it was a perfect experience from start to finish. We feel lucky to have found Jon and team at Harvest!

Video Production & Social Media Campaign for Product Launch

“They're open to direction, but are also willing to challenge preconceived expectations and inject their perspective.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth created marketing assets for a toy company. After an audit of the company and the market, they produced a live-action video for use in social media campaigns and television advertising.

Denver, Colorado
Eric Paul
President, Whatsitsface

Social media engagement rates are high, and clickthrough rates are five times higher than initially anticipated. Harvest Growth provides good-quality work, and they understand how users engage with this type of campaign.

We are a plush toy company. Our products have a unique feature: the ability to change faces six times.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

We wanted help with a product launch.

They provided strategy, script writing, and video development for us to launch our product on social media and television. They also helped with media buying to put that video up. We went through a traditional creative briefing process with them and spent a lot of time explaining our strategy, vision, and competition.

They audited competitive companies, and we ran a few focus groups. Then, they used all that information to inform the script writing process. The final product has some animated features, but most of it was filmed with live actors. They participated in every step of the production process.

We worked with about five people and collaborated very closely with the CEO and a main project coordinator. It's a fairly tight group.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

We met them at a trade show. They were local to us and had a great portfolio, and we felt comfortable with them.

The total expense for their work is probably between $60,000-$70,000, not including media buy-ins.

The project started in December 2018 and is ongoing. The video launched, and we just started our social media campaigns. We expect to start direct-to-consumer television programming in the next six to eight weeks.

Our first round of social media advertising has great engagement rates. We had 1% expectations for user clickthroughs, which are riding about 5% so far. We're very happy with the quality of the video, which matches our vision at the beginning of the project.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project well, and we mostly communicated through phone and email. We also had several in-person meetings.

Their understanding of how customers engage with media was very useful to the success of this project.

I don't have anything they should improve; we're very pleased with them.

I don't have any specific advice. They're open to direction, but are also willing to challenge preconceived expectations and inject their perspective.

Social Media Marketing for Orthodontics Practice

"Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to work with."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth was responsible for Facebook advertising for an orthodontics practice.

Castle Rock, Colorado
Heidi Firouztash
Financial Coordinator, Lindsey Orthodontics

The Facebook advertisement has led to an influx of new consultations and clients. The Harvest Growth team is knowledgable and communicative, leading to a successful ongoing engagement.

We are an Orthodontic office working with children, teens, and adults helping them achieve their perfect smile. I am the Office Manager/Financial Coordinator.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

Advertise our practice on Facebook to attract new patients.

Bring more new patients to the practice.

Reputation

Meet several times with the team at Harvest Growth to finalize what our wants and needs are/were. They check in weekly on how things are going and change things if we are not seeing a positive response to our ad.

We have worked closely with the whole staff, from the owner, project manager, videographer. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

We have seen an increase in our new patient consultation due to our ad.

Consistent communication. Letting us know when and where they were going to record a previous patient's testimonials and outcomes.

Very knowledgeable, if they didn't have an answer they would find it and get back to us. Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to work with.

None