We Create Household Names. Is Yours Next?

Harvest Growth's founders have helped manage hundreds of product launches that have totaled over $2 billion in revenues. Our doors were first opened in 2006. Since then, Harvest Growth's team has learned exactly what pitfalls new product owners might encounter and which levers to pull to help make their products household names.

Harvest Growth has successfully launched some of the most recognizable brands in the world through our "Perfect Launch" platform including mediums such as informercials, direct response marketing, HSN/QVC, online marketing and national/international retail placements.

2006
Castle Rock, CO
  • 2240 Mercantile St., Suite 202
    Castle Rock, CO 80109

NuWave, Gund, OxiClean, Kraft, Nabisco, CampMaid, Planters, Pony Up Daddy, Powerchute Sports, Grillbot, Power Supplements

Full Service Marketing for Personal Care Product Company

"There’s tremendous depth to all aspects of their marketing and advertising."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth provides advertising and marketing efforts, including filming infomercials and media buying. They also develop projections for the business based on previously used algorithms.

Miami, Florida
Edward Goldfarb
President, SOPO Dispenser Corporation

Harvest Growth has received a lot of good feedback on their latest video they produced; everyone thought it was compelling and well done. Remaining responsive, they have great communication skills. They were instrumental, and continue to be, in moving the product forward to raise capital.

I’m the founder and inventor of SOPO Dispenser Corporation. We use a palette that is 70% less plastic than a typical soap bottle. When the adhesive backing is peeled off the back of the pouch, it sticks to the wall. There is a spout on the bottom, so when the pouch is pushed the soap comes out.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

I hired them to do infomercials and advertising.

They’re responsible for all marketing functions of the company including media buying. We were initially only going to advertise on social media but then moved to infomercials as well because of the big projections. They provide projections for the company based on past algorithms. We write the scripts and they produce the videos and put them on the air. They even arranged the payment method for when the product is purchased. They’ve recommended other companies to handle the shipping and billing.

We usually work with about eight people. Jon (Founder, CEO & Infomercial Producer) is our main point of contact. We also work with Bethany (Marketing Director), Austin (Product Marketing Specialist), a cameraman and crew, a model, and two others.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I found them on Google. I was looking for a company that’s been in business for a long time and knew their way around social media. They worked with companies I was familiar with so that was enough for me to sign on with them. They have the three qualities I was looking for: responsiveness, enthusiasm, and capability.

I’ve spent about $28,000 with them so far.

I began working with them in March 2018 and the relationship is currently ongoing.

One of the videos they produced is very compelling and I’ve shown it to a lot of people, including my investors, and there’s no criticism. Everyone thought it was extremely well done and very motivating to purchase the product.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive to emails and phone calls, which is really important to me. We also communicate through text messaging.

I was working with them for two years before we could raise the capital. Within those two years, they gave me a lot of information and never charged me. They were instrumental in moving the project forward. They were working with me while believing in my concept and believing that I could pull it off. It’s impressive that there’s tremendous depth to all aspects of their marketing and advertising.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I recommend working with them.

They under-promise and over-deliver.

Social Media Marketing for Sports Equipment Developer

"It speaks wonders when we can trust someone and build a strong relationship like we can with Harvest Growth."

2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth provides ongoing social media marketing support. They collaborate with the client to figure out the next steps and manage the ad spend.

Naples, Florida
Tim Yablonowski
Founder, Powerchute Sports

The efforts from Harvest Growth have resulted in up to a 5x growth in ROI. Their transparency around each stage of the process and willingness to communicate around the clock makes for strong trust between teams. Prioritizing the needs of the project, they’ve been a highly valued partner.

I’m the chief founder of Powerchute Sports. We develop and manufacture sporting training technologies for golf, baseball, softball, tennis, hockey, lacrosse, and cricket.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

We hired them to increase our online sales. We had used some local companies, but it never panned out like we wanted it to, so we brought on Harvest Growth.

They’ve handled all of our work on social media platforms. To start, we went back and forth for a few weeks until we understood our steps. With the ad spend, they began the process easy and slow to get everything right before increasing it. They walk us through each step and we collaborate to determine our next steps.

I work with Jon (Founder & CEO, Harvest Growth) and Bethany (Marketing Director, Harvest Growth).

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

After nothing worked out locally, we started looking nationally for other companies. I saw that Jon did some work for a large company with a product I’m familiar with, so I reached out to get the team on my project.

We started working together in the summer of 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

Everything has turned out perfectly—we’ve seen some great success with them. We’re averaging between 2.5x and 5x in our ROI.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly meeting with them. They’ll send us the data and we make decisions on changing our approach in those meetings. We also email, but if I need something I can text Jon and he’ll get back to me right away.

If something is going wrong, I don’t want it swept under the rug and Jon makes sure I know what’s going on and how to fix it. He is a really hands-on person, which is extraordinary since he’s so high up in the company. Other companies don’t talk to us for a month, but Jon is great at checking in. They’re cooperative and don’t get upset when we text or email them every other day.

Jon wants to make sure we’re happy, which is important. Their honesty about costs, resources, and everything else has been great. We didn’t have expertise in this area, so Jon gave us realistic expectations that they’ve actually achieved. It speaks wonders when we can trust someone and build a strong relationship like we can with Harvest Growth.

It’d be nice if they were a one-stop-shop and provide web development support, but they do a great job.

Identify all of your needs and remember that no question is stupid. You have to understand what you’re doing and not assume they’ll know because they’re professionals.

Overall Score I’m extremely satisfied with the overall experience. They make us feel like they’re an extension of our company.
    I always want to be taken care of first, but I know they have other people to manage.
    We’re doing so well compared to other companies that have worked with me. They are the lowest price and best service.
    They’ve accomplished everything we’ve agreed to. Jon under-promises and over-delivers, and I like that.
    I already have recommended them a couple of times.

Social Media Marketing for Cleaning Supplies Firm

“I felt very confident and comfortable with them.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Charlotte, North CarolinaHarvest Growth continuously provides Facebook and Instagram marketing services for a chemical products company. They also produced a video commercial that the company used in its paid ads.
David
Michael

Due to its marketing efforts, the team has catalyzed an increase in sales and revenue. Additionally, through their industry experience with digital marketing platforms, the final product appears sophisticated and professional to external consumers. They were attentive throughout.

I’m the director of operations at Carolina Chemical. We also have a company called Breakthrough Products that is responsible for the stain remover product we just launched. Our company manufactures cleaning supplies with about 20 years of manufacturing experience.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

We wanted a firm that could launch us on Facebook, Amazon, and Instagram.

He marketed us on Facebook and Instagram to launch our online presence. In support of this effort, he also created our launching website. They also filmed a video ad, handling the script and editing. At this point, he runs marketing across Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon through paid advertising.

I mainly collaborate primarily with four main resources.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I ran a few online searches, looking for someone who could help us. After coming across their website, I reached out. He was formerly working with a major company within our space, so he seemed like a good match for the project. They indicated that they could handle the work, so I gave him the expectations, and the rest is history.

We’ve spent close to $20,000 on their work so far.

We started our launch in November 2019, and our team is still working with them.

We’re seeing a notable increase in sales from their marketing efforts. The team is highly experienced with Amazon, Shopify, and the business of launching projects in general. Every time someone looks at our commercial, they tell me how professional it looks.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

If I ever have a problem, they’re just a phone call away. They’ve done a great job. For instance, yesterday I needed to change the price of a product on Instagram. They were able to make the adjustment in 30 minutes. The team is responsive and offers great customer service. He met deadlines and showed us nothing but professionalism. The expectations they set fall in line with what they deliver.

They know what they’re talking about because they have significant experience within the launching industry. I felt very confident and comfortable with them. Everything that he promised us has come to fruition. They’ve done a great job. The team has walked me through each step of the process and adhered to each step in execution.

No, they help me anytime I need anything.

If you’re launching a product, Harvest Growth is the place to go. I’d recommend them because they exceeded my expectations for professionalism in every way. They listen to your questions and help us solve problems.

He’s always on time, no matter what.
    The video was pricey, but the quality was always there.
    I’d rate them higher if I could.

Digital Advertising for Wellness Product

"They have been very responsive and very quick with turnarounds..."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth has refreshed a website and video advertisements. They've also produced Facebook ads.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Allison Ashe
CEO ARA Sports, Tricep Toner

It has been a seamless collaboration so far. Stakeholders have already seen positive results from the engagement, and they expect an increase in sales moving forward.

I am the CEO of a start of company for a brand new fitness product. I created, developed, designed patented the Tricep Toner. This fitness product strengthen, tightens and tones the muscles in the back of the arms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

We were looking to have an advertising agency market a brand new fitness product on social media to generate brand recognition and sales.

We wanted to generate sales and great ads.

They pursued us and have impressed us with their responsiveness and results thus far.

They redid our website, revamped our video ads and have produced many facebook ads that are targeted towards our potential consumers.

We have several members of Harvest Growth that oversee our website and ads.

We are still in the infancy of our professional relationship with Harvest Growth but have had steady growth and results to date.

Smooth transition to their ad agency from our prior one

They have been very responsive and very quick with turnarounds with emails, ads, results

Hoping for great sales around the holidays

Advertising Campaign for Toy Startup

"At the end of the day, we’ve tried other ad platforms and companies, but we keep coming back to them."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth provides digital marketing for an internet-based toy company. Over a multi-year relationship, they’ve provided video production, photography, and social media marketing services.

Dan
Owner, Pony Up Daddy LLC

Working independently, Harvest Growth delivers tailored content that fits requirements and increases internal bandwidth. Their reactiveness and flexibility allows them to make calculated adjustments and maximize ROI. Customers can expect a partner that’s up to date on market trends.

I’m the owner of an internet-based toy company called Pony Up Daddy LLC. We sell a product that we developed and brought to market called the Pony Up Daddy Saddle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

The original need was a TV commercial. Now, they more or less run our advertising campaigns on Facebook. They’re also starting to branch out into other platforms.

While we’ve done some paid content (like photoshoots), we’ve also used some of the videos we shot for the commercial in our ads. We also held a contest to generate organic content on Facebook. Furthermore, they put together a media plan and work with Facebook tests to determine what would be good options for us. They’re now beginning to look into other platforms, but Facebook has worked particularly well for our product.

For the original commercial, they handled everything from casting and scripting to producing and forming a relationship with media providers. I didn’t have to do anything but add my two cents if something felt needed.

The initial team for the commercial was 5–7 people. Since then, my contact has been with Bethany and Jon, the owner. They hold meetings and conversations whenever I need.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I looked at reviews on their site after finding them in an internet search. I liked what others said about them.

We’ve spent $150,000 with them directly, not including ad spends.

We’ve been working together since April 2016.

At the end of the day, we’ve tried other ad platforms and companies, but we keep coming back to them. They get the job done and make transactions come in. I’ve given them more freedom over the years because I don’t have to micromanage them. They take things off my plate.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We meet when I see fit and give updates as needed.

They know the marketplaces they’re in: what it takes to bring a new product to market, get the word out, evaluate results, and adjust from there. Had the commercial taken off, we’d be doing more. When we didn’t see great results, they turned us to Facebook, where the dollar return has been a night and day difference from what it was with the commercial.

Everyone can improve, and I’m sure Harvest Growth is no different, but I can’ think of anything off the top of my head.

Trust them. They know what they’re doing. Lots of vendors are only trying to get your money and don’t see you as a valuable partner. Harvest Growth wants us to succeed.

E-Commerce Site & Marketing for New Product Launch

"They’re able to handle it all, even aspects of branding they might not typically manage."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth took charge of all marketing strategy for an emerging chocolate company. They handled constructing social media content, building an e-commerce website, and conducting market research.

Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Scott Brown
Owner, Braun Premium Chocolates

Because of their data-driven approach, the team was able to use their research to inform changes in strategy that increased overall sales of the company. Their hardworking attitude and willingness to take on additional responsibilities allowed the client to be hands-off.

I’m the owner and founder of Braun Premium Chocolates.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

I’m currently in the process of launching my new brand with Harvest Growth. I chose to work with them based on their experience.

Their overall goal was to construct my marketing strategy and campaign, including all social media content, site material, and videos. After setting everything up, they orchestrated the campaign to launch the brand.

First, the conducted initial marketing research, which included analytics on demographics that purchase similar products and collecting responses to our company name. That informed their team on the potential for my brand and offerings. Each week, I got metric updates where we would discuss results and how to adjust in areas where we weren’t improving. All of our decisions were collaborative and driven by the data they collected.

To effectively grow my brand, they created my e-commerce website from scratch, including the design and backend functionalities. Harvest Growth was also in charge of developing and implementing paid advertising on social media. They adjusted and adapted the content based on my input.

I work directly with Jon (Owner, Harvest Growth) and Bethany (Marketing Director, Harvest Growth) about equally.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

I found them after doing a Google search for companies capable of launching new brands. I had several calls with Jon, and he made me feel very confident in their prior experience. I though collaborating with them would be a great opportunity because their main focus is on launching new brands. I hired them because I needed someone who had that kind of experience.

At this point, I’ve spent about $20,000.

The engagement started in May 2018, and our work is ongoing. We missed a chance to launch around Valentine’s Day, so we took a brief hiatus. Now, we intend to launch a campaign to target the Christmas season.

Back in February, when chocolates were selling at greater volumes, we analyzed how we were performing with our market audience. They recognized who was buying and changed our targets. Those modifications lead to increases in units sold. I enjoyed that they were able to recognize an opportunity and adjust our marketing toward the group that would increase our sales.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an outstanding job, surpassing my expectations. I was able to be hands-off for the majority of the project. We communicated mostly over phone and email, but we had the occasional in-person meeting as needed.

They’re able to handle it all, even aspects of branding they might not typically manage. For instance, they took on the backend, allowing our site to process credit card payments. They also worked with my manufacturer to make sure they were receiving orders. While this coordination may not be in their typical scope of work, they jumped right in. This kept me hands-off and worry-free, which I prefer. The extra care they offered my brand was impressive.

I can’t think of anything. Because we took a hiatus after a three-week campaign, this year will be a better proof of their abilities than last year. This time, we also have a better idea of what will be most effective.

It’s most important to trust them. They know the industry and understand how to launch brands. Harvest Growth never overpromises. Instead, they actively use data to inform their decisions, allowing you to feel confident in their choices.

I definitely got my money’s worth.

Commercial for Smart Home Product

"We have weekly calls, and they are available to meet with us in person any time it's needed."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth produced a commercial for a smart home product manufacturer. The team recorded testimonials from clients, hired acting talent, and created multiple versions to fit digital and social channels.

Broomfield, Colorado
Ben Berghoff
VP Business Development, Sol-Lux

Harvest Growth's work has generated a remarkable number of leads, both through phone calls and online form submissions. By maintaining constant communication, the team fosters a high level of collaboration. Their expertise, coupled with their prioritization of client needs, sets them apart.

I am the VP of Business Development at Sol-Lux. We manufacture smart home shade products and I am responsible for the overall growth of the brand. Sol-Lux is a new brand within an established company of 300 employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

The first product launched by the SOl-Lux brand is a smart home window awning. Window awnings are not highly adopted in the US and therefore not only does Sol-Lux have the challenge of marketing a new brand but we are also challenged with marketing a new product category. We knew we needed to get people to see the product in motion and elected to use TV as a mass media approach. We selected Harvest Growth for to manage the production and strategy of our TV and digital marketing presence.

We want to drive awareness of the brand and introduce a new category of shade products to the home shade market. We needed a way to reach the majority of our target demographic in a way that allowed them to see the brand and the new product in motion and "experience" a solution to their pain. Long story short we needed a lot of potential buyers to see our product in motion along with the story of why it is a solution to their problem.

After interviewing several TV production agencies, we selected Harvest Growth for their clear expertise in growing awareness of new brands and new products with a drive to purchase. We also got the level of personal attention we expected for the largest budget allocated to marketing in our parent company's nearly 50-year history. Jon and his team are unquestionable experts and the decision was quite easy to work with them.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shot videos in the home of some testimonial clients so we could show consumers experiencing the product first-hand. We also wanted to shoot video of the installation process as we want to sell the product both through a dealer network as well as direct to consumers. Jon and team worked with us to develop a script that hit the key selling points and differentiators. Then we worked on location to get the "feel" of the shot. Jon's team hired voice talent and acting talent for the commercial and developed several versions to allow the content to be evergreen and used in a digital/social format as well. We were involved with approvals the entire way and the continual communication and reporting are excellent.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We were assigned a dedicated account contact and Jon (the CEO) was also involved the entire way. We have weekly calls, and they are available to meet with us in person any time it's needed. We also consistently communicate via email.

We've run about 4 total weeks of national TV campaigns and national digital marketing efforts and so far we've generated well over 500 form submission leads and phone calls from our TV and digital efforts with Harvest Growth.

The workflow was very effective for us and we were looking for a highly communicative partner that allowed us to be heavily involved in every step of the process.

Their expertise combined with their ability to give you the attention to make you feel as though you are their #1 client. Communication has been EXCELLENT.

The project hasn't concluded yet but so far I don't have any complaints.

Overall Score Would select them again if starting over.
    The team is always accommodating and available when we need the,.
    TV is often percieved as too expensive but Harvest Growth has done a great job of helping to put a target MER in place to fit our budget.
    The work is top notch.
    Top notch partner

DRTV Commercial for Children's Bedding Company

"They go above and beyond to help you sell your product."

Jan. - Feb. 2014

Harvest Growth assisted a children's bedding company with a DRTV campaign. Their work included consulting, scripting, laying out the commercial, and connecting the client with industry experts.

Pasadena, California
Hayley Carr
Owner, MacCarron Industries, Inc.

The TV commercial has been viewed by consumers around the globe, generating significant sales. The team's work helped get the product featured on HSN, expanding their reach. The team seamlessly collaborated to reach the project's intended end goals.

I am the owner of a corporation called MacCarron Industries, Inc. Together with my former business partner, we created a product for kids called Zipit Bedding, which we sold online and marketed on TV.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

They not only helped us create a pro-forma, so we could lock in an investor, but they helped us get set-up with all the necessary business who could help us with our DRTV campaign. They also helped us producer a commercial for TV / the web.

To create a DRTV campaign. They guided us the entire way and exceeded our expectations at every turn!

We searched for DRTV companies online and they popped up. We had spoken with a few companies but what we liked about Harvest the most, was obviously getting to work with the amazing and truly kind Jon LaClare and team.. but they were also so willing to work with our budget, were so honest, easy to work with and truly went above and beyond for us.

They are very rare in this industry that they care more about helping you achieve you goal than what they can get from you. That is why many years on we will only ever work with Harvest! To me they are the best in the industry and our successful TV campaign proves it.

From consulting on the product and process, to creating a pro-forma spreadsheet, to creating a script and layout for the TV commercial, to setting us up with all of their trusted and experienced contacts in the industry (fulfillment, digital marketing, buying TV air time, etc.

We worked with Jon, Brad and I think one other person. Jon was the main point of contact, Brad helped edit and produce the commercial. I believe their team grew as time went on. We were also connected with three companies who helped us create our DRTV company: fulfillment, digital marketing and tv ad space buying.

We were hugely successful, we did almost 13 million at retail, were signed by one of the top licensing companies in the industry and our TV commercial has been seen by people all over the world. We were also featured on HSN and have sold thousands and thousands of Zipit sets.

Extremely easy to work with, they went above and beyond to ensure we got the end result we were after.

They really have a star in Jon LaClare. He one of, if not THE, nicest people in this tough industry. He always makes himself available, is organized, so helpful, and extremely knowledgable. They go above and beyond to help you sell your product.

Honestly it was a perfect experience from start to finish. We feel lucky to have found Jon and team at Harvest!

Video Production & Social Media Campaign for Product Launch

“They're open to direction, but are also willing to challenge preconceived expectations and inject their perspective.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Harvest Growth created marketing assets for a toy company. After an audit of the company and the market, they produced a live-action video for use in social media campaigns and television advertising.

Denver, Colorado
Eric Paul
President, Whatsitsface

Social media engagement rates are high, and clickthrough rates are five times higher than initially anticipated. Harvest Growth provides good-quality work, and they understand how users engage with this type of campaign.

We are a plush toy company. Our products have a unique feature: the ability to change faces six times.

What challenge were you trying to address with Harvest Growth?

We wanted help with a product launch.

They provided strategy, script writing, and video development for us to launch our product on social media and television. They also helped with media buying to put that video up. We went through a traditional creative briefing process with them and spent a lot of time explaining our strategy, vision, and competition.

They audited competitive companies, and we ran a few focus groups. Then, they used all that information to inform the script writing process. The final product has some animated features, but most of it was filmed with live actors. They participated in every step of the production process.

We worked with about five people and collaborated very closely with the CEO and a main project coordinator. It's a fairly tight group.

How did you come to work with Harvest Growth?

We met them at a trade show. They were local to us and had a great portfolio, and we felt comfortable with them.

The total expense for their work is probably between $60,000-$70,000, not including media buy-ins.

The project started in December 2018 and is ongoing. The video launched, and we just started our social media campaigns. We expect to start direct-to-consumer television programming in the next six to eight weeks.

Our first round of social media advertising has great engagement rates. We had 1% expectations for user clickthroughs, which are riding about 5% so far. We're very happy with the quality of the video, which matches our vision at the beginning of the project.

How did Harvest Growth perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project well, and we mostly communicated through phone and email. We also had several in-person meetings.

Their understanding of how customers engage with media was very useful to the success of this project.

I don't have anything they should improve; we're very pleased with them.

I don't have any specific advice. They're open to direction, but are also willing to challenge preconceived expectations and inject their perspective.

Mktg. & Adv. Strategy for Laundry Product

"We've been delightfully amazed by Harvest Growth's knowledge of our product, industry, and market."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

After a series of discovery sessions, Harvest Growth created an advertising and marketing plan to help the client increase sales and become more widely recognized.

Lubbock, Texas
David Henry
COO, Mr. Laundry

The client sees an upward trend in terms of web traffic and sales volume. Professional and responsive, the project manager from Harvest Growth maintains open lines of communication. Their ability to deliver effective solutions sets them apart from other providers.

I am the COO of a consumer based eCommerce business headquartered in Texas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Harvest Growth?

We were looking to build a product brand identity for our company. We started as a small, somewhat unknown organization and did not have much in-house marketing or advertising experience.

We wanted to increase sales & become a household product

Harvest Growth was referred to us based on their market reach and their ability to create product awareness. We greatly appreciate their willingness to work alongside us.

After selecting Harvest Growth, we had a series of discovery meetings to discuss our sales goals & company branding. Harvest Growth developed an advertising plan and worked within our advertising budget to develop creative marketing concepts.

I have worked closely with Harvest Growth and they have been open to collaborating with new marketing strategies.

Since beginning with Harvest Growth we have experienced a steady increase of traffic to our website resulting in increased sales.

The project manager assigned to our account has been very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and provides frequent updates.

We've been delightfully amazed by Harvest Growth's knowledge of our product, industry, and market. We look forward to increased growth as we build on company branding.

It seems nothing moves at the speed we want, however we have come to respect the process and understand the fundamentals of building blocks and laying a solid foundation with core marketing.