Ahead Of The Curve.

GOLD VERIFIED

We are a company devoted to internet marketing excellence; working with like-minded, inspired enterprises who share common goals of profitability and growth. Our brand is defined by our clients’ success.

Winnipeg, Canada

Harlan Fairbanks, Applewood Auto Group, Oakley Alarms, Traut Firm, Winnipeg Stonetops, Prairie Chiropractic, The King's University, Shorty's Plumbing and Heating, Zehl and Associates, North Coral Landscaping, Well Refined Renovations, Folklorama

AUTOMOTIVE MARKET DOMINATION Image

AUTOMOTIVE MARKET DOMINATION

An auto dealership takes full control of their market.

OVERVIEW

An automotive dealership with sub-par rankings came to us to drive brand exposure and capture leads within their market. Most of their keywords were either on page 2-10, or completely non-existent. In just a year and a half, we were able to take this dealership from ground zero to putting them consistently in the top three rankings

for their most sought-after and profitable keywords.

WORK COMPLETED TO ACHIEVE RESULTS

• Website content upgrades and copywriting (Most dealerships do not have unique content)
  • Citation auditing and directory submissions
  • Strategic SEO outreach campaign to boost rankings (month after month)
Houston Law Firm Saves Over $140,000/Month Image

Houston Law Firm Saves Over $140,000/Month

TRAFFIC STATISTICS

Using SEMRush, the leading traffic, and SEM measurement tool, we can estimate the amount of equivalent dollar value traffic (highlighted) that our SEO campaign has yielded so far for this Houston personal injury firm.

This particular law firm was burnt by an SEO company in the past, who used shady black-hat tactics, and as such, the firm had lost all top rankings while the

business revenue took a massive hit. The firm was ecstatic with the way things turned around.

WORK COMPLETED TO ACHIEVE RESULTS

• Maneuvering around an unnatural linking penalty, by changing servers, domain registrations and more.
  • Building a new, responsive website to showcase client case results and improve conversion rates.
  • Website copywriting – building out optimized pages to rank in surrounding counties for many service offerings.
  • A strategically methodical SEO campaign to gain true publicity and exposure, driving traffic, and building higher authority than competitors in the surrounding areas.
  • Citation audit and directory listings work.
  • Enlisting an online reputation management program to push 4-5 star reviews, while collecting feedback from 3-star or less.

Permission Click - Branding Image

Permission Click - Branding

We developed a brand that got Permission Click off on the right foot at their startup stage. It currently processes payments and securely stores information from over 6 million users worldwide.

INTRODUCE AN INDUSTRY-CHANGING GLOBAL BRAND NAME

The name of the company Permission Click has replaced the old form in the backpack method – Permission Slip. This brand and icon has caught on as a new

industry standard in thousands of schools across the globe and continues to grow in popularity.

IMPLEMENT AN EVOLVING BRAND

A startup’s primary target is investors, so the brand was developed to initially attract support through push-pull marketing methods. The higher the demand from the marketplace (teachers, coaches, team leaders, etc.), the higher the chances of receiving committed investors. Now, the brand has implemented facets that target districts, so school onboarding can happen rapidly and effectively.

BUILD AN ONLINE NETWORK

Through multiple online channels, Permission Click has formed key partnerships with some of the world’s leading education insurance companies. Also, with extensive knowledge of the typical school budget, the business targeted school supply budget line items that would pay for itself over time through administration efficiencies and payment/collection fees.

Harlans - Rebrand, SEO, SEM and Conversion Optimization Campaign Image

Harlans - Rebrand, SEO, SEM and Conversion Optimization Campaign

We helped Harlan’s offer a better experience to customers, resulting in higher top-line revenue and a growing market share online.

SEO & SEM

Harlan’s is now a Western Canada market leader, as they saw a massive jump in organic rankings for hundreds of key terms within 6 months. Within that same time frame, retargeting ads have been seen nearly 2 million times, and have directed thousands of viewers to their new

website. CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION & REBRAND

With over 75 years of content and miscellaneous design elements, it was important to determine what sort of presence they required now that their business was functioning online in a new marketplace. The content was developed to draw in customers in rapid sessions and a new look and feel set them apart from the current industry standards. Take a look at it! harlans.ca.

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT

The new Harlan’s website is built to attract and convert leads. With a new clean design and a better product overview, customers can easily find their way around the site and have a great experience with Harlan’s brand online. Goal completions are monitored monthly, including account setups, emails requesting prices and information, contact form submissions, and click to call on mobile. Within 6 months, the number of sessions doubled with 311 goal completions.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for Dental Offices

"We felt they were more professional than other companies we have worked with."

Jan. - June 2020

Gustin Quon managed the social media, SEO, and PPC efforts of dental offices. The client's intention is to have a massive number of leads, a higher acceptance rate, and increased collections per patient.

Dallas, Texas
Clark Damon
CEO, Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center

Despite COVID-19, the company experienced another 25% growth this year when it comes to collections. For new patients, Gustin Quon was able to maintain the number of new patients for Q1 to Q2 of 2019 until 2020. They are open-minded, responsible, and understanding.

I am the owner of 3 dental practices

For what projects/services did your company hire Gustin Quon, and what were your goals?

Gustin Quon provided SEO, social media, and pay per click campaigns for my 3 dental offices. The goals were to generate high quality patient leads to call the office to generate 60+ new patients per office. Not only were we needing more new patients but we wanted a higher acceptance rate, and a higher collections per patient.

How did you select Gustin Quon and what were the deciding factors?

They have dental implant knowledge, work with many dentists, they have good reviews, and they had a nice google ad words campaign.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Scope of work included SEO, Google ad words campaign, and social media.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

initially Kyle Gustin worked on the SEO, Peter worked on the Google ad words, and someone worked on facebook.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We maintained the numbers of new patients that we saw Q1 and 2 of 2019 in Q1 and 2 of 2020. For collections, the same time frame, all 3 offices had a 25% growth year over year - even with COVID.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Peter was easily reachable and was very attentive to our account.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

We felt they were more professional than other companies we have worked with.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

interface with each office's EHR. This would allow for real-time knowledge of patient data, key practice metrics ie: # of new patients, revenue per patient, and where these patients are coming from.

WordPress Dev & Digital Marketing for Deck and Railing Co

“They have a well-rounded team of people that can help out with a variety of things.”

Gustin Quon updated a deck and railing company’s website and moved it to WordPress. Since then, they’ve provided SEO and PPC services, including keyword research to improve rankings and Google Ads management.

Ottawa, Canada
Matt Tombs
Owner, Ottawa Deck and Rail

The client reports a significant increase in website traffic and business since partnering with Gustin Quon. The personable team maintains a wide range of skills, enabling them to help with everything from website development to digital marketing. They facilitate effective project management.

I own a deck and railing company with two locations in Winnipeg and Ottawa. I manage the Ottawa location day-to-day.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

We wanted to be able to rank number one on Google for Ottawa as quickly as possible.

Gustin Quon updated my previous website and moved it to WordPress. They also updated the content I’d written in a WordPress format.

Then, they entered the keywords that I wanted to rank for. They continue to help me with Google Ads.

I work with three team members from Gustin Quon.

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

I actually knew David and Kyle (Partners) from university.

We spent $6,800, and then we spend $250 each month on ongoing touchups.

Our work began in January 2019, and we’re still working together.

I refer to Google Analytics to see our ranking stats. I’ve seen a significant uptick in website traffic and business since we started working together.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them a solid 8/10. I typically communicated with them through weekly meetings over the phone or some video conferencing tool.

The personal relationship side of it distinguishes Gustin Quon from other providers. They have a well-rounded team of people that can help out with a variety of things, from the website to SEO and Google Ads. They had a little bit of leverage because they could relay the information to the team and not have to re-explain the project to each person.

I sometimes felt like the value wasn't quite there, but I've had this experience with many companies, especially those that work in website development or Google Ads. The value would be there initially, and then it would drop off. I think website and SEO companies run into this problem; at the beginning, there are lots of updates and changes, and you feel like a lot of work has been done, but then it feels like there are diminishing returns with the ongoing subscription services.

It’s worth the money because the quality of the work at the beginning definitely pays for itself. Also, be patient with the process, because it takes six months or so to move up on Google.

Overall Score They’re not the most expensive or the cheapest, but they’re good value for the most part.

PPC Management for Professional Services Firm

"They were never invested in generating leads for my business, and it was very apparent."

1.5

Apr. - June 2019

Gustin Quon was tasked with managing lead generation efforts through Google AdWords and Google Remarketing. They set up and ran the campaigns.

CEO, Professional Services Firm

Gustin Quon didn't deliver as promised. The team was neither transparent nor engaged in the project, and they were also unwilling to address the issues that arose. Although they had strong sales and language skills, they managed the project poorly and lacked the required expertise. This review includes the vendor's response.

I am the founder and CEO of a professional services firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

We had a very specific objective. We wanted Gustin Quon to generate leads using Google AdWords and Google Remarketing, and come up with landing pages and copy. I wanted them to set up the campaign and manage it for me.

They needed to have a clear understanding of our business and of what kind of leads we would be interested in, and focus on specific objectives with regards to generating leads based on the keywords that identify our clients.

Once I started working with them, I noticed their lack of transparency. They wanted access to our Google AdWords account, and we had to make sure that our credit card was connected to it.

We received a report once a week about what was going on, but it was really nothing about what they were doing to improve the campaign. They kept leading me on. They used a lot of fancy words and jargon, but it didn’t go anywhere.

Gustin Quon set up the campaign and ran the ads, and they promised a lot of leads. They gave me a quote for an ad spend of about $3,000 and promised that we could get about 50 clicks. They promised that they knew my industry very well and knew what needed to be done and how to deliver.

Once we started, it was very clear that they didn’t know much about it, but I kept giving them time in the hope that it would get better. Two weeks in, I asked to speak to the lead technical teammate. I finally spoke to him and he didn’t seem to know much about anything either.

Two months down the line, I told them I was very unhappy with the fact that I didn’t know what was going on and what they were doing to generate leads, as well as what their process was. It was very noncommittal.

The lead salesperson I spoke to assigned someone to me and then in the first call when I spoke to him, he promised a lot of things, but after the call, there was no follow-up call, no minutes of the meeting, and no follow-up action of when the next meeting was going to be.

I had to write them an email to find out about it. Two weeks later, the person I spoke to said they were sorry, but it looked like someone dropped the ball and they needed to regroup and get back to me. It was a whole lot of marketing fluff, but really no substance.

The contractor’s availability was a big challenge. He was the lead Google Ads expert, but getting him on the line was a challenge and when he was on the line, he was noncommittal in terms of what he was doing and how he was trying to generate leads behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

I found them through Clutch. I went with Clutch because I had very positive impressions of the platform. As a matter of fact, I have acquired a lot of good clients through Clutch and the same matchmaking program.

I was trying to decide between two firms because the first two firms I spoke to were very clear and upfront and said it wasn’t something they had expertise in, so they dropped out.

Gustin Quon was one of the other two firms I was speaking to and I was trying to work very closely with them. They promised a lot of things ahead of time, all during the sales process.

After about three months, it didn’t make sense to continue with them anymore, and at that time, I had already spent close to $5,000 in ad spend and about $4,000 in fees.

I worked with them for around three months, from April–June 2019.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

Gustin Quon didn’t deliver. I wasted a lot of time and money. It was an opportunity cost so there are a lot of things that went wrong there. After that, I just didn’t want to go through the same process and went through Upwork and posted on Craigslist and eventually found someone on Dice.

They made no effort to make any sort of change. At the three month mark, when I told them a day before the billing cycle ended that I didn’t want to continue because I was unhappy, they told me they had to check to see if I would be charged for the next month but they came back to me and said it was fine.

They made no effort to try to address my concerns or try to retain me as a customer. Software development is a niche, and, clearly, they didn’t have any experience in this.

Their process wasn’t good either, and it was a terrible experience overall because of their lack of transparency. They were never invested in generating leads for my business, and it was very apparent.

How was project management handled?

We didn’t use any tools. They sent emails with primitive spreadsheets with random information which didn’t give me any sort of clarity; it was terrible. Because I was not very happy with it, I requested to have calls.

On those calls, there would be a salesperson who would read out written notes to me about what happened during the week. However, I was already aware of those updates because I had looked at the Google AdWords dashboard.

If I had any questions, he would take note of them and say he would get back to me after speaking to his lead PPC engineer. A day later, he would send back a response that was half baked and didn’t address the core of my concern.

The team knew little about the work and wasn't interested in generating any sort of quality leads. I knew it was terrible because right after I switched and went to a different provider, there was a huge difference in the quality of the output I received.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

They were definitely good at sales because they sold me on it. Gustin Quon also had good language skills, but I wouldn’t say they had good communication skills.

In what specific areas can they improve?

Gustin Quon had attitude and commitment issues. If you aren’t sure you can generate the results for a client and if you are not fully invested in the project, you shouldn’t take a client. If someone gives it their best shot and doesn’t succeed, that’s fine because it happens.

My problem is that they were not even concerned about it, so I wasn’t sure why they even acquired me as a client. They should have been very clear that they were not able to work on the project. I would've preferred if they had been upfront. That’s one thing they should definitely work on.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Don’t agree on a flat fee with them; give them an incentive-based fee. Do your due diligence before hiring them. If you have a choice, it’s better to avoid hiring them.

2.0

Company response

The vendor responded on August 5, 2020.

We love all forms of feedback. While the results were not what we wanted, working with this company proved a great learning experience on how to better handle client’s expectations and demands. This review is generally accurate in regards to results, however below are some important details of the engagement:

1. The client only counted leads if they were worth $250k or more. We generated at least one lead worth $250k and many more smaller sized leads.
    1. The ROI if they closed this lead would have been ~1500%.
  2. Our hands were cuffed with a small budget by New York standards.
  3. The client required near-daily updates on work being completed — the issue here is many experiments and A/B testing requires weeks of data before pivoting a strategy.
    1. The client received real-time on-demand access to all activities completed (tracked in Google Ads changelog), strategy, and analytic data including a monthly report for the last 30 days.
  4. GQ went above and beyond and provided CTR/CRO analyzation and updates at no extra cost.
  5. We were not allowed to access the website or create dedicated landing pages for the client, which resulted in a lower quality score of ads.
  6. GQ gifted a free month of work because we are dedicated to getting results and finding solutions for our clients.

A lot of great learning experiences came from this and, at its core, allowed Gustin Quon to improve our client care for all of our clients moving forward.

This client was an aberration as can be seen with our 17 ~5-star clutch reviews and 62 4.7-star average on Google.

If you read this review, I would encourage you to contact GQ to get a feel for our marketing process. All consultations are free.

PPC & SEO Services for Law Firm

"...they only provide services that will save us money."

2015 - Ongoing

Gustin Quon provides ongoing web support and digital marketing services. They handle copywriting, keyword targeting, and paid search. They’ve also fixed technical widget issues.

California
Christina Emerson
Marketing Manager, Traut Firm

Incoming leads are significantly more qualified thanks to Gustin Quon’s paid and organic search efforts. Communicative and responsible, Gustin Quon provides service recommendations tailored to improve sales via brainstorming sessions. Their commitment extends outside traditional hours.

I’m the marketing manager of Traut Firm. We’re a personal injury law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

They provide web development and marketing services to ensure our website works properly and attracts the right type of clients.

Their efforts were split between web development and marketing. On the development side, they’ve fixed several existing widgets issues we were having and advised us against doing a complete rebuild. The latter suggestion was invaluable, as it would have been a costly, ultimately, unnecessary undertaking. They also made changes to our contact form to ensure we received strong leads.

Regarding marketing, they do SEO and PPC. Their organic efforts have focused on rewording text on our site to attract the correct type of clients (we used to receive lots of calls about medical malpractice, while we only handle legal malpractice) and targeting specific keywords.

We interact mostly with Jorel (Account Manager, Gustin Quon).

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

I left my firm for a few years, and my boss hired Gustin Quon during that time. When I came back, I was encouraged to find a new vendor, but after researching and interviewing five options, I returned to Gustin Quon.

When they were initially brought on, my boss enjoyed their ability to understand our lingo and our needs. They were also able to explain things in laymen's terms that we could understand. I brought them back because of their history of following through on requirements.

We spend around $4,000 per month.

We’ve been working with them since 2015.

A year ago, almost all our incoming cases didn’t apply to our focus. Now, we receive three to four good cases every month from organic search. These past six months have been the best our firm has ever heard. We’re in the green, making three times the amount we’re spending.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

We have monthly meetings where I communicate updates or changes I want made to the site and we bounce ideas back and forth until something sticks. Otherwise, I can call or email them anytime. They fix any issues within hours, even on the weekend. We’ve also done video chats. Their ability to work around my schedule is fantastic.

Their results put me at ease and I’m always eager to show them to my boss. Gustin is invested in how many sales we get and ensure that our uptime is maximized. Rather than racking up a large bill, they only provide services that will save us money. Likewise, they’ll let us know if something isn’t a good idea. They’re a pleasure to work with and always take care of us.

No, not right now. I’m very happy.

Overall Score I’m grateful I’m able to work with them. We couldn’t have become who we are without them.

SEO Services for Stone-Top Manufacturing Business

"The results are impressive and they deliver on all of their promises. "

2015 - Ongoing

Gustin Quon provides SEO and marketing services. Throughout the multi-year engagement, they’ve created several keywords and write relevant content for an existing website.

Benjamin Zhang
Co-Owner, Winnipeg Stonetops

Since beginning the work, the business has experienced an influx in customers and an improved search result ranking. Gustin Quon has been supportive and open to incorporating feedback into their process. Their availability and consistent skill set have made them a critical partner.

I’m the owner of a Winnipeg Stonetops. We provide quartz and granite kitchen countertops to businesses and retail clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

We’re a relatively new business, so we didn’t have many retail or commercial customers. Although our team had grown, we needed Gustin Quon's advertising support to better manage our business and increase sales.

Gustin Quon has been providing SEO support. They’ve helped us create sets of keywords related to my business. For the marketing efforts, their team writes content for my site. They produce monthly reports for us to review and improve from.

I’m mainly in communication with Phil (Marketing Operations Manager, Gustin Quon) and Chris (Account Director, Gustin Quon).

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

I spoke to several marketing agencies and had in-person meetings with each. I chose Gustin Quon because they had a convincing offer at a reasonable price. They presented a strategy and we signed a one-year contract to begin.

Per month, we spend between $2,000–$2,500 CAD (approximately $1,500-$1900 USD).

We began working together in 2015 and the collaboration is ongoing. We’re starting a new contract with their team soon.

Although we didn’t see immediate results at the beginning, several of the keywords have been crucial for driving traffic to our site. Some of the specific terms have helped us rank on the first page of search results. As we continue working together, the impact of their work grows. We also receive more calls from potential customers due to the higher ranking.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily have in-person meetings at our office. They explain their progress and we go over the monthly report. They answer all of our questions during the meetings, but we can also use email and phone calls if we need anything.

The results are impressive and they deliver on all of their promises.

I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score The service is excellent.
    The cost has been worth it.
    I always refer them to people who need SEO or advertising services.

SEO, SEM, & Social Media for Automotive Company

"They’re always trying to find an improved level of service. They work with us to find the best solution."

2016 - Ongoing

Gustin Quon provides ongoing SEO and SEM services for an auto dealership group. They manage content creation for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and they’ve introduced dynamic retargeting efforts.

British Columbia, Canada
Jacqui Micka
Director of Marketing, Applewood Auto Group

Gustin Quon’s efforts have improved organic search rankings and yielded a successful partnership. The team is receptive of feedback and mindful of efficient communication methods. In addition to being organized and proactive, they respond well to strategic changes.

I am the director of marketing for Applewood Auto Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

We engage them because of their expertise with the digital environment—SEO and search engine marketing (SEM), in particular. We've recently added some additional services by having them manage our social media campaigns and our online reputation.

They coordinate the SEO for six different entities in our company, and they manage our full budget for Google Ads. They’ve introduced dynamic retargeting, so they’ve worked closely with our web provider to arrange those efforts. Gustin Quon now also works with each location to make content and post it to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.

Bryce (Account Manager, Gustin Quon) is our day-to-day contact, but we also have direct access to David (Sales Vice President, Gustin Quon).

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

The president of our group had an affiliation with Gustin Quon in his past role, so they came highly recommended.

We were hesitant to put all of our digital business with one provider. So while we have a website provider that would provide similar services, that was not the model we wanted.

We pay about $500 a month for their agency fee.

We’ve worked together since 2016, and our engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen a lift in our organic rankings, which I’d attribute to their work. It is too early to tell the effects on social media, but we’re confident that they do a good job for us.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been responsive when we need to change directions or refocus our efforts. They’re nimble and do that for us quickly. Their performance in that regard is one of the biggest reasons why we’ve moved more of our business over to them.

I’ll meet with David in person a few times a year, but otherwise, we communicate well through phone calls and emails.

They make it very easy for me to give ideas and give feedback, and they always execute my vision. Additionally, they’re proactive communicators. They require no prompting from me to receive updates.

No. They’re always trying to find an improved level of service. They work with us to find the best solution.

They gave us a great deal.

Website Dev and Digital Marketing for Beverage & Food Company

"Aside from the deep insight they have in digital advertising, they also have a young and driven team"

Mar. 2015–Ongoing

Gustin Quon redesigned and developed two unique sites and are integrating e-commerce capabilities to both using Shopify. They also run multiple SEO and SEM campaigns for the platforms.

Roland Boily
President, Harlan Fairbanks Co.

The combined improvements from the new platforms and digital advertising efforts helped garner an increase in site traffic and quality leads. During the multiyear engagement, the Gustin Quon team has been reliable and successfully juggles several projects simultaneously.

I’m the president of Harlan Fairbanks Co. We’re a fun food distributor with a market in Western Canada and Washington State to Northern Ontario.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

Our website was outdated and we had no SEO or SEM efforts in place. We hired Gustin Quon to help with our digital advertising and online presence.

We began the project with Gustin Quon by rebuilding our Canadian website. From there, they moved on to overhauling and rebuilding our US site. Their team is incorporating an e-commerce platform to both versions of our site. Our internal software is built with Pronto, so Gustin Quon has been working to attach Shopify to the platforms. They also incorporated Chase as the payment provider for the site, as they’re a company we do business with.

On the digital advertising side of the project, their team helps us run seasonable SEO and SEM campaigns. They focus on different product categories to drive traffic to certain parts of the website.

My primary point of contact is Chris (Account Director, Gustin Quon). I also work with Corey (Digital Marketing Director, Gustin Quon) regularly for our web design needs. Kyle (President, Gustin Quon) is also available when needed.

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

A manager of our company had worked in the digital marketing world, so we asked for his client’s recommendations. We followed a referral and interviewed Gustin Quon after considering three other teams. The difference with their team was that they did their homework on our company and impressed us at our first meeting. We also liked their personalities and their clear ambition to earn our business—it was an easy decision.

Annually, we’ve spent between $50,000 and $100,000 on their services, with additional fees for web development.

We began working together in March 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in traffic to our website during our reviews with Gustin Quon. Our sales team report higher numbers of site leads every week, so more potential clients are finding us from our platforms and SEO efforts.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

We have meetings whenever necessary and everything is communicated to us. They’ve done well in meeting our deadlines and keeping track of information. Whenever something runs behind schedule, it’s usually on our end.

Aside from the deep insight they have in digital advertising, they also have a young and driven team. They’re a pleasure to interact with and we’ve appreciated working with them as individuals.

On occasion, their internal resources seem to be stretched slightly thin because of the rapidly growing stage of their business. No business is perfect, but nothing else comes to mind for them to improve on.

I continuously refer them.

Lead Generation for Chiropractic Clinic

“Their work consistently brings in about five people a month, which is a drastic improvement.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Gustin Quon oversees Facebook lead generation, implementing frequent changes to keep the content fresh and updated. They use a variety of tools to manage the work and collaborate with the in-house team.

Winnipeg, Canada
Manager, Prairie Chiropractic

Gustin Quon is communicative and responsible, keeping the project on track. The team is highly skilled, and their work has significantly improved the number of leads. While they can sometimes be a bit pushy, they require little oversight and proactively solve problems.

I’m the manager of Prairie Chiropractic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?
We’d been having a hard time getting clients into our mental health program, so we hired Gustin Quon to work on our Facebook lead generation.

Gustin Quon manages Facebook lead generation and provides regular updates to keep our content fresh. They work with various tools, but Pipedrive is the main software that tracks our leads. Through it, I’m able to see data on our customers, such as what they’re clicking on and who I should call back.

I work with three people.

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?
My boss knew their owner. They showed how they’d be able to help with Facebook lead generation and were accommodating with our needs and schedule, so we hired them.

We spend about $1,000 a month on their services.

We partnered in August 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Before hiring Gustin Quon, we had about one person joining our program every month. In the first month of our partnership, we had 12 consultations, and seven of them signed up. Their work consistently brings in about five people a month, which is a drastic improvement.
They’re also always coming up with new ways to attract more clients. For example, they recently suggested booking seminars instead of just individual consultations.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?
They keep us focused and on track, maintaining open communication and requiring minimal oversight.

They’ve become incredibly knowledgeable of our industry, proactively applying their expertise to other branches of our business.

They can sometimes be a bit pushy.

Overall Score We’re glad we work with them because our business has expanded greatly.
    We've recommended them many times.

Facebook Advertising for Healthcare Organization

“…they’re invested in our success and care about our business, which makes them easy to work with.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Gustin Quon creates and places Facebook ads to promote neurotherapy and generate prospective leads. For each lead, they provide the individual’s name, phone number, and email.

Clinic Manager, Healthcare Organization

Lead quality has improved drastically thanks to Gustin Quon’s effective advertising strategies. The team is responsive to customer needs, providing both marketing insights and critical counsel when necessary. Strong results leave them well-positioned for continued work.

I’m the office manager for a healthcare organization specializing in neurofeedback therapy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Guon?

We wanted resources to help market our therapy locally and inform people about our services.

Gustin Guon handles all of our Facebook advertising—selecting the images, writing the copy, and placing the ads on our behalf. By identifying the right audiences to target, they’re able to better tailor our ads to generate interest. For each lead, Gustin Guon provides a call tracking number as well as a spreadsheet with the person’s name, phone number, and email address so that we can follow up.

We primarily communicate with Phil (Marketing Operations Manager, Gustin Quon) and David (VP of Sales, Gustin Quon).

How did you come to work with Gustin Guon?

One of our peers had worked with Gustin Quon for his neurotherapy practice and introduced us to their services. After talking with them, we felt that they were trustworthy, had relevant experience, and produced good results.

We’ve spent about $11,000–$12,000 so far.

Their work started in July 2018 and is ongoing. In fact, we’ve signed with them for longer because we’ve been so happy with their results.

Gustin Quon has effectively targeted our customer base, and prospective customers have responded well to their Facebook ads. I appreciate that they capture qualified leads who are ready for us to screen. The team also coaches us whenever we encounter any roadblocks. They’re approachable and help us come up with solutions.

How did Gustin Guon perform from a project management standpoint?

When we first started the engagement, we had weekly Skype meetings and emailed regularly. But, now, we communicate on an as-needed basis. During conference calls, they help us look at our numbers and analyze what we can do better or differently. The team is collaborative, drawing from their experiences with other therapy clinics to make us successful.

I’m impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, thoughtful responses, and friendly attitude. Unlike our previous marketing agency, Gustin Quon isn’t preoccupied with just completing a task to get money. Rather, they’re invested in our success and care about our business, which makes them easy to work with.

No, I can’t think of anything they’d need to improve. They do excellent work, and we’re satisfied with their performance.

Ongoing Digital Marketing for Private University

“Gustin Quon’s campaign metrics are far superior to those of other agencies.”

Gustin Quon took over the management of lead-generation campaigns from another contractor. They now work with an internal team to promote academic courses and events.

Alberta, Canada
Nikolas VanderKooy
Marketing Coordinator, The King's University

Gustin Quon’s efforts have paid off, leading to a 40% increase in online applications within a few months. While the team needs to improve their creative output, their technical expertise and collaborative approach continue to yield impressive results.

I work in the marketing department of a Christian university.

What challenge were you trying to address with Gustin Quon?

We wanted to boost general brand awareness and increase student enrollment.

Originally, we contacted Gustin Quon to promote an open-house event we had in the spring. We were looking to drive traffic to those pages and attract people to the event.

Since then, they’ve helped us with a couple of other campaigns, including promoting some under-enrolled programs and booking new audiences for our product using Google AdWords and other online tools. They also have their own portal that provides a synopsis of what’s going on.

We have an account manager on their side, whom I believe reports to Chris (Account Director, Gustin Quon). We’ve had conversations with both of them.

How did you come to work with Gustin Quon?

I have a friend who works for them; that’s how we got in touch. Initially, we tried out another company, but we weren’t very happy with them. Based on our research, Gustin Quon was second on our list, so we opted to go with them for more advertising.

We started working with Gustin Quon in January 2018. We’ve signed a slightly larger contract with them that will carry us through until next year. After that, we will review January and February to see where we stand.

Since Gustin Quon started working with us, we have seen some excellent results. We were happy with the traction and impressions generated by their first campaign. Based on the leads we got, the behavior on the site looked promising. Unfortunately, we had about a foot and a half of snow during the open-house event, so the attendance was average. Given the horrible weather, I suppose this was as good as could be expected.

Every year, we track stealth applications and compare them with recruited applications. Stealth applicants refer to those who come directly through our website, with whom we don’t have a personal point of contact. On the other hand, recruited applications are made by counselors going to recruitment centers and high schools and actively having conversations with prospective students. This is the first year we’ve had more stealth applicants than recruited ones—about 30%–40% more.

How did Gustin Quon perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m happy with the way they’ve managed the project. They have been collaborative, and we have good conversations via email and telephone.

Their strongest point has been the technical side of things. Gustin Quon’s campaign metrics are far superior to those of other agencies.

They could put a bit more emphasis on the creative side. It’s the one thing that’s lacking in our relationship. However, we do have those skill sets in-house, so it hasn’t been a problem for us.

It’s always good to set expectations from the onset and ensure that everyone’s on the same page. This goes for any vendor.

GOLD VERIFIED