We help other businesses achieve success.

WHO WE ARE

GroupBWT is an Information Technology Company headquartered in Ukraine with branches and exclusive partners in the United States and United Kingdom. For nearly a decade, experienced professionals at GroupBWT have been providing high quality service to clients of all sizes around the world.

WHAT WE DO

In short, we help other businesses achieve success, minimize expenses and maximize profits. What tells us that we have been doing a great job and gives us strength to move forward are numerous reviews and partnerships with entities of all sizes whom we have helped achieve success and continue doing so.

OUR SERVICES

To help other businesses grow and achieve the aforementioned results, we apply our experience and knowledge combined with sophisticated infrastructure and proprietary tools and methods developed over the years in these three areas listed below:

Web, Mobile & Software Development

Scalable to handle projects of all sizes, operating from state of the art facility, and staffed by graduates of our own internship program, our team can handle jobs of various complexities and budgets

Data Mining, Processing & Management

Offering a wide range of data mining, web scraping and record enrichment services, customized for every client and deployed on own powerful servers at no additional cost to ensure fast data delivery

Business Intelligence

Serving a broad spectrum of business in various industries to help cost-effectively optimize workflows, maximize profits, and generate more sales using complex marketing and ethical hacking strategies

Zaporizhia, Ukraine

World Health Organization

Custom Software Dev for Search Engine Company

"For them, every problem is solvable."

Jan 2020 - Ongoing

GroupBWT is assisting with the development of an AI-based NLP search engine. They’re working with Python, MLP, and machine learning technologies.

Munich, Germany
CTO, Search Engine Company

GroupBWT delivered their work on time or early and remained organized and on task despite external obstacles. They fix bugs quickly and communicate seamlessly with the client despite work remotely.

I’m the CTO of a software development company. We’re currently developing an AI-based, natural language processing (NLP) search engine. The system is used for knowledge management and other purposes.

What challenge were you trying to address with GroupBWT?

We needed to find the right people with the right tech stack, and it was difficult to do in our country. Our tech stack includes full-stack Python, MLP, and machine learning technologies. We couldn’t find suitable people for this job, so we started looking at companies from different countries.

GroupBWT is providing development based on the tasks I’ve created. They also consult with us on how to improve the software, and they handle DevOps tasks. They introduced me to various open-source tools and Python packages we could use.

I started with a task breakdown for the alpha version, which included the front- and backend scope, DevOps tasks, and timeframe. I specified what kind of database we needed, how it should be implemented in our cloud infrastructure, and in how much time. I created around 50 tasks in total, with varying degrees of detail.

We have a five-person team. We’ve worked with two full-stack developers from their team, who also performed DevOps tasks. We also have two frontend developers and one project manager from GroupBWT.

How did you come to work with GroupBWT?

We had Skype interviews with 5–6 different companies from Ukraine, India, Russia, Germany, and Spain. We whittled the list down to GroupBWT and one other company and went through the second round of interviews. We chose GroupBWT because they had suitable skillsets and an experienced team. We wanted to have at least one person that could work as a tech lead, and they had someone available that had expertise in all the tech stacks and could serve as lead, doing code reviews and so on. The other companies didn’t have this kind of experience. GroupBWT also gave us a professional cover letter detailing their past experience, and the language barrier was very small.

So far, we’ve invested $240,000.

We started working with GroupBWT in January 2020, and it’s ongoing.

I’ve worked as a software engineer for seven years, so I know how much time is needed for specific tasks. Most of the work has been done on time or early.

The quality of GroupBWT’s engineers is on par with other vendors or better. They’re much faster in scripting, performing DevOps tasks, and solving problems. Most bugs have been resolved in one day, which is incredible. From my experience, we’d normally require a few days or weeks for just one bug.

How did GroupBWT perform from a project management standpoint?

We have daily standups to discuss the next steps, and we work in sprints. We’re using Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts for communication. Their English is excellent, and communication is easy.

We’ve gotten a lot of interesting ideas from their project manager. We’ve had some off time due to holidays and COVID-19, but the manager ensured that the team stayed on task using Jira.

I flew to Ukraine to visit their company in March 2020. They were very friendly, and they picked me up from the airport and picked me up from the hotel every morning to take me to their office. I was there for one week to work together with them, and I had my own space. That was a very productive week, with lots of brainstorming meetings and new ideas. It was an impressive experience.

For them, every problem is solvable, and they have a nice workflow that’s focused on reducing downtime. Aside from their core team, there were other people who got involved and helped us improve the project. One of their founders put some free work into this project, just because he liked it very much and was interested in it.

Their standards are higher than mine, so it’s very hard to think of something.

Clients should be open with the team and consult with them about everything they have in mind. GroupBWT’s team should be treated like coworkers and not like external suppliers.

Everything’s been delivered on time.
    The cost is outstanding by German standards.
    Their work is perfect.
    I’ve done it already.

Full Service Dev for Job Platform

“From solution design to implementation, they're very capable across the board.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

GroupBWT was the principal developer for a unified job platform. They did everything from project management to product design, database development and front- and backend development.

Julian Martin
CTO, Job Platform

GroupBWT consistently delivers high-quality and error-free work. The team offers a breadth of capabilities and are highly skilled in everything they work on. They’re communicative and aren’t afraid to ask questions.

I’m the CTO of a unified job platform that works with educators, job seekers, and employers to improve graduate outcomes.

What challenge were you trying to address with GroupBWT?

They were our principal developer for our platform.

They’ve done quite a lot. They’ve managed everything from project management, product management, product design, too all front- and backend development. They've done a database design. They've done all of system architecture as well. So that put on the listing configuration. So they’re really a full-service organization for the development of all platform.

How did you come to work with GroupBWT?

I worked with them under my previous employer. Then they really gave a very comprehensive initial proposal when we first started developing the platform, which was a good blend of value and kind of technical proficiency.

We’ve spent about $700,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

GroupBWT has always been very consistent and their work is generally error-free. They have a very good ability to suggest solutions to problems that might not have considered.

From solution design to implementation, they're very capable across the board. That's just underpinned by really great value as well.

How did GroupBWT perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with them has never been a problem. They’re an offshore company, but they communicate effectively in English. They’re timely and are as good as any other provider I’ve worked with. In terms of methods of communication, anything is available that we wanted to do— phone calls, video conferences, whatever.

Probably the breadth of their capabilities. We’ve worked with some pretty niche technologies that I think few technology providers would be skilled with. They were able to bring their breadth of talent together with several difficult solutions to create one well-coordinated and coherent experience.

Overall, they’ve been great. There was some miscommunication about billing, but once we had a conversation about it, it was resolved.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. They’re very amenable to helping you understand.

App, Widget & Dashboard Dev for Review Platform

"I was appreciative of their problem-solving and can-do attitude."

July - Nov. 2018

In addition to a widget and dashboard, GroupBWT designed and developed an MVP version of a mobile app for a video-based rating and review platform. They provided wireframes and a test version before completion.

London, UK
Gillian de Brondeau
Founder, Veview

GroupBWT delivered a fully functional and error-free MVP of the mobile app, which has launched in the appropriate stores. Their engaged project management approach fostered a communicative and efficient engagement. The team’s problem-solving abilities stand out as a clear strength.

I'm the founder and CEO of Veview, a platform that allows users to create and watch video reviews of products, restaurants, hotels, and other businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire GroupBWT?

I engaged with GroupBWT to build the mobile app, widget, and dashboard for my business.

The goal was to create a minimum viable product that I could implement with partnering businesses to prove the business case and increase future investments.

A friend recommended GroupBWT. After an introduction email and a series of conference calls, I was confident in their professionalism and their fit for this project.

The GroupBWT team provided a wireframe and an early design, which brought the project to life. Once I approved, we moved to the development stage, and I was able to use a test version a month later. After another month of improving the app, the widget and dashboard came along in short order.

I worked with two account managers.

The app is now in the App Store and the Google Play store as a beta test. I am impressed with the quality of the MVP. It is fully functional and has no bugs.

We had regular phone calls and almost daily online communication, which kept the project on track. We used a project management tool to track our conversations. The account managers were bilingual, which was helpful when including the development team in conversations.

I was appreciative of their problem-solving and can-do attitude. They were quickly able to find options to achieve my requirements. They understood that my success was their success.

GroupBWT delivered all assets in a reasonable amount of time, but having more defined deadlines would have been helpful. There were also occasions when some technical bugs were found during my review, but they addressed those quickly. Still, I’d suggest improved attention to detail.

Web Platform Dev for News Aggregator

"They provide excellent communication and treat us with the utmost professionalism and respect."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

GroupBWT is building a website from scratch and integrating many different services. They’ve introduced a text-analysis tool, a web-crawler optimized structure, and AI capabilities.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Colin Winhall
Founder, Haystack News

Far-reaching project management and deft execution have ensured that GroupBWT will be an ongoing development partner. So far, they’ve provided top-notch communication and a high level of transparency. Customers can expect their feedback to be taken seriously and for tasks to be completed rapidly.

I’m the founder of Haystack News, a news prediction and aggregation service.

For what projects/services did your company hire GroupBWT?

Our website had to be built from scratch as it has many moving and interconnected parts and services.

We wanted to automate as many tasks as possible in order to reduce labor costs.

I put the project on Upwork and received well over 50 proposals. After shortlisting and speaking with over a dozen firms, BWT stood out because of their clear communication and obvious knowledge of the challenges involved in the project.

They provide comprehensive website service, from development to project management. They’ve introduced many features and capabilities including a web crawler-friendly structure, Amazon Comprehend (a language processing service that finds relationships within text), AI, and multiple Google services. GroupBWT is connecting all the dots and creating a well-oiled machine.

I work with a team that has consisted of at least four developers (both front- and backend) a designer, two project managers, and a QA tester.

We’ve continued to work with GroupBWT because of their successful execution. I gave them full control of the project from the start and watched them fulfill every goal. They went well beyond the requirements to configure each needed service.

They provide excellent communication and treat us with the utmost professionalism and respect. We mostly talk through Skype, but we also have access to their internal project management software. This lets me track their progress in real time and provide instant feedback when something is ready. Their level of engagement gives us extraordinary value.

They turnaround small projects quickly while working toward a larger goal.

No, not that I’ve experienced yet.

Overall Score I have no regrets, so don't hesitate to choose this company for your project.
    They always deliver on or before the deadline.
    You couldn’t the same quality of development and support for a more affordable price.
    It's always high quality.
    I've already referred them!

Cloud-Based Registration Solution Dev for Tech Conference

"GroupBWT's team was responsive and eager to implement all of our requirements."

Jan. - May 2018

GroupBWT designed and implemented a customized cloud-based registration solution. The new software included information consolidation and analysis capabilities.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Ukraine
Associate Professor, Medical University

Boasting an improved experience as well as valuable data for future planning, the system has been well received by all target users. GroupBWT’s enhancements were subtle, seamless, and meaningful. The team's professionalism and attentive customer service added greatly to the collaboration.

I am an associate professor at a medical university. We conduct research and host international conferences, such as the International Computer Technology in Education, Research, and Industrial Applications (ICTERI), for international computer technology (ICT) academics and professionals worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire GroupBWT?

We hired GroupBWT to help us develop a customized cloud-based solution for conference registration.

The goal was to improve the quality and speed of the registration process while providing additional information and participant analysis for future planning.

We have a history of successful cooperation with them in developing research-oriented software.

GroupBWT developed the registration and helps us manage the service during conference preparation and execution.

Their small but highly professional team included software engineers, testers, customer support personnel, and a project manager.

The registration process is now much more reliable and much less time-consuming than practices used during previous conferences. Both the local organization committee and the participants were impressed by how much they could benefit from small, useful additions to a slightly extended registration form.

A well-managed agile process delivered excellent value for the cost. GroupBWT’s team was responsive and eager to implement all of our requirements as completely as possible.

This young, moderately sized company has a pleasant, collaborative atmosphere about it.  The management is professional and developmentally competent.

There is always room for improvement, specifically in their English fluency.

Already do that

Software Development Support for Tech Company

"We trust them to deliver everything, and they do an exceptional job."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

GroupBWT serves as a long-term technology partner. They design, develop, and maintain a variety of software solutions.

Founder, Tech Company

Assistance from GroupBWT is crucial to the company's growth and success. By hiring talented developers and building a collaborative culture, the team has become a trusted partner. Their clear communication, efficient workflow, and meticulous methodology set them apart.

We offer flexible, affordable technology resources to help brands deliver an exceptional experience for online products. I'm the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire GroupBWT?

GroupBWT is our technology partner.

Our goal is to create an effective yet affordable solution that enables brands to monitor their online product presence.

I found GroupBWT online. After receiving an impressive response to my original brief, I flew to Ukraine to meet them. I immediately knew that I needed them to build our solution.

They build, manage, and maintain the software arm of our business. They are responsible for all technical development, and their leadership team is heavily involved in project planning.

The number of developers scales up and down as required.

GroupBWT is instrumental to our business. They aren't a third party; they are highly integrated with us. We trust them to deliver everything, and they do an exceptional job.

We use GroupBWT's collaborative project management tool. It works well and incorporates time management, so we know how much time developers spend on each task. I'm active on the tool, so we deal with questions efficiently and effectively.

Everyone is clear on expected output, including all features and functionalities. Once scoped, the project managers handle the development team and bring our idea to life. The team is constructive, alerting me when something isn't clear or needs to be explained. Our collaboration is effective because we commit to projects. The better our visualization of needs, the better our output.

The language barrier isn't an issue. Their project managers speak better English than me and translate every conversation in full. The team generally understands English as well. When we need to be pragmatic, Google Translate works great.

GroupBWT attracts talented developers and provides an environment that mimics industry leaders. They reward hard work, nurture talent, and respect the importance of work-life balance. This has led to a close "family" of developers and a nonexistent turnover in the year I've worked with them.

GroupBWT is growing fast for obvious reasons. Recently the pace of my project has slowed and I've had to ensure that they deal with my tasks. Those are growing pains, however, so it's not a big problem.

I hope GroupBWT grandfathers costs for loyal customers.
    I've already referred them.

Website Dev. and Design for Online Education Platform

"They've completed many tasks perfectly to meet the ever-changing needs in the online education industry."

Nov. 2014 - Jan. 2019

GroupBWT was hired to provide website support to an online education platform. The project included management and organization of online resources and materials.

Beijing, China
Ace Lee
Product Manager, ZhiXingTianXia Edu & Tech Co.

The completed product is easy to navigate and provides reliability for users accessing the site from across the country. The expert team is communicative, easy to work with, and efficient.

I was a product manager for an online learning company in Beijing.

We hired GroupBWT to develop our backend CMS

We need a system to manage our online educational resources, such course, media files etc.

We hired BWT on Upwork, formerly Odesk + Elance.

We worked together for over 4 years on the project. They've completed many tasks perfectly to meet the ever-changing needs in the online education industry.

Is is a team of backend experts, from database to framework design. They are real pros.

With the help of their great work, we were able to provide stable service to our students in Beijing and many other cities around China.

They always keep us posted on the progress of the project into details.

They get jobs done nice and quick.

Maybe they need to hire some more testing engineers.

they did a real good job!