Is Your Website Generating Leads?

If you would like your website to generate sales you’re in the right place. All of our services are based around increasing the number of visitors to your website, and increasing the conversion rate of your website, so in short increasing your sales. Not all of our services are for all businesses, but you don’t need to figure it out on your own.

• 215-309 McDermot Ave
    Winnipeg, MB R3A 1T3

Reider Insurance, Anago Cleaning Systems, Floform Countertops, Speedpro Signs, O&D Law

Client Video Testimonial

This is a video testimonial from a client in Winnipeg.

Commercial Cleaning SEO Campaign Image

Commercial Cleaning SEO Campaign

We worked to acheive top rankings in Google and drive leads with buyer intent toward this local commercial cleaning company.

SEO Services for Consumer Debt Consulting Firm

"They’re always available when I need them."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

First Rank provided a suite of SEO services to the client including link-building, content creation, and website updates. Their primary goal was to increase organic traffic.

Dartmouth, Canada
Director, Consumer Debt Consulting Company

The team at First Rank increased the client’s organic site traffic by 100%, with a 300% increase in customer conversion rates. Their communication is excellent, as are their trustworthy business practices.

I’m the president and local director of a consulting firm that helps people struggling with consumer debt.

What challenge were you trying to address with First Rank?

We were trying to get increased exposure on search engines.

They performed a variety of SEO services to increase my rankings. This included link-building, content creation, and website updates. They regularly provide analytics so we can see our progress. We track organic search traffic to measure the success of their work.

I had one main point of contact: Mickey (Business Development Manager).

How did you come to work with First Rank?

I think I actually found them on Clutch when I was searching for SEO firms.

We spend $2,500 per month, so, in total, we’ve invested almost $10,000 so far.

We began our ongoing partnership in December 2019.

Website traffic went up over 100% since I engaged them, which was only about three months ago. Our client conversion related to SEO went up 300% as well.

How did First Rank perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is excellent. They’re always available when I need them. I’ve never tried to call them and not have them answer.

In my search for a provider, I interviewed around 20 other SEO companies. They were the only company that I had confidence in. Other vendors openly admitted to using unethical practices like buying links, which is not sustainable long term.

I don’t have any complaints. At this moment, I’m 100% satisfied.

I recommend talking to different firms so you can get a better understanding of the industry which will help you see the value in First Rank’s expertise.

I haven’t had any issues.
    The results justify the cost.
    I already have.

SEO for Cleaning Service in Winnipeg

"Jacob and his team took over the project and really own it; we’re in safe hands."

June 2017 - Ongoing

First Rank provides ongoing SEO services for a commercial cleaning and janitorial service in Winnipeg, handling keywords and Google Ads.

Rafiq Punjani
Managing Director, Anago Cleaning Systems

Search rankings and inbound calls improved dramatically since the engagement began. First Rank's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their innovative approach, knowledgeable staff, and commitment to results make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of Anago Cleaning Systems in Winnipeg. We provide commercial cleaning and janitorial services to our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

The cleaning industry has a lot of competition in Winnipeg. We needed to hire an external resource to help us rank highly on Google.

We had very little online presence, but we wanted to be the number one result on Google for most keywords related to the cleaning industry. The goal was to have potential clients call us for commercial cleaning in Winnipeg.

They were referred to me by a reputable business acquaintance. I met with three different vendors during the due diligence process. I found First Rank to be the most professional and knowledgeable, with a clear grasp of the subject.

First Rank started by interviewing us in order to understand our operations. Then they listed major keywords to target. Now they handle all management of our Google Ads account.

Our primary contact is Jacob (Founder & CEO, First Rank). A number of other members of their team work on our account.

While the task facing them was mammoth, First Rank quickly improved our web presence and got us on the first page of Google results. We now rank in the top three spots on Google, and the phone rings non-stop.

The workflow is quite smooth due to First Rank’s professional approach. Communication is a strong suit. All expectations are clearly laid out. Jacob and his team took over the project and really own it; we’re in safe hands.

First Rank’s innovative approach, knowledgeable staff, and commitment to results is why I love them.

No, I hope they continue to do well and can be a long-term partner for us. We highly recommend them.

Overall Score They are the best SEO company I've met.
    Easy to communicate and always approachable.
    ROI for their services is multi-fold.
    They achieve what they promise.
    I highly recommend them.

SEO Marketing for Electrical Contracting Company

"Unlike competitors, their efforts quickly got results."

Jun. 2015 - Ongoing

First Rank redesigned and continues to manage SEO efforts and maintenance activities. They directed Google Ads strategy, a link building campaign, and produced blog content.

Daniel Lacovetsky
President, Powertec Electric Inc/Powertec Solar Inc

First Rank’s campaigns tripled call volume for service work. The team’s research informed keyword strategy, increasing website visibility and ranking. Outperforming deadlines, their accessibility positions them as a valuable long-term partner.

I’m the president of Powertec Electric Inc/Powertec Solar Inc, a commercial electrical contracting and solar installation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with First Rank?

We needed a partner for SEO support. We don’t have internal marketing capacities but wanted to improve our website traffic.

Predominately, First Rank performed SEO support that evolved to include social media and blog management which the team syndicated to our platforms. To optimize traffic, they developed a link building campaign and researched an improved Google Ads keyword strategy. The team redesigned our entire website, improving visual content and updating its front- and backend.

How did you come to work with First Rank?

I spoke to their team after they presented to a business group that I’m a member of. We’d done SEO campaigns with several other companies that returned poor results. The success of First Rank’s trial period resulted in our long-term engagement.

We’ve spent $60,000–70,000 CAD (approximately $44,900 USD) throughout the partnership.

We began collaborating in June 2015, and it’s ongoing.

As a result of First Rank's efforts, call volume tripled for service work. Our website has become significantly more searchable, which has increased site traffic. Looking at our keywords, we appear in two postings on the first page and high in local results. We’re ranking quite high for all of the search items we wanted to rank for. The positive results were instantaneous.

How did First Rank perform from a project management standpoint?

We're getting the work we want so I haven't tracked progress. If we weren’t seeing the increase in phone calls, I would account for how the team’s time is spent.

Unlike competitors, their efforts quickly got results. Digital marketing is difficult for us so it was significant that the team is local, which enables us to meet face-to-face.

I would say they could provide better metrics, but it's not a complaint considering the success of their efforts. If my website weren’t doing well, I would probably want a better monthly detailed report of project management.

Ensure that you do your cost-benefit analysis within the first year and track things well to find out if there’s actually a profit being turned.

They made the initial trial-period deadline in half the time.

Digital Marketing for Waste Management Service

“Everything was well explained, transparent, and it was simple to take to action.”

Apr. - May 2019

First Rank provided digital marketing consultation, putting together a plan to attract leads and improve conversion rates.

Michael Reimer
CEO, Affordable Bins

The digital marketing efforts have led to higher numbers of reviews and offer a clear plan for future development. The team was communicative and reliable, providing good value services.

I’m the owner of Affordable Bins, a waste management company.

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

We needed digital marketing consulting and review software.

Our goal was to increase our creditability online and gain a stronger foothold in our local market.

I interviewed three similar service providers and reviewed their past and current clients. First Rank was the superior company with a good track record and leadership.

We discussed opportunities and how our competitors were working. They focused on how we could compete with them and how to capitalize on the areas they were overlooking.

We met with the owner directly and received follow up service and assistance from his team.

They developed a digital marketing plan that has resulted in higher conversion and more leads. We’ve begun to see more reviews since their work.

It was very simple and effective.

They offered good value. Everything was well explained, transparent, and it was simple to take to action.

More customization would be great, but for the cost that we paid, it was good value.

They were on time with fast responses.
    The cost was as expected and anticipated.
    They met all expectations.
    I am willing.

Ongoing SEO services for Accounting Firm

"The team is always responsive, and they make sure I complete my tasks."

May 2018 - Ongoing

First Rank performs ongoing SEO services with the aim of increasing visibility and ultimately sales.

Principal, Accounting Firm

Revenue has grown since the engagement began, and new clients have served as an avenue for more customer referrals. A reliable team, First Rank ensures that stakeholders are satisfied with the outcome of their work.

We are a Chartered Professional Accountant firm, and I am the principal

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

As a growing firm, we want to be sure that our company is visible, and we feel the best way to do that is on Google. We hired First Rank to improve our Google rank and keep it near the top.

The goal of the project was to increase the visibility of the company and increase its profile. To make this worth the investment, we wanted to see sales of 1.25x the investment.

First Rank has an excellent reputation in our market, and when I googled SEO in our city, they came up first. That’s proof that they know what they’re doing.

They perform ongoing SEO work. I don't know much about what goes on behind the scenes.

We work with Jacob (Founder & CEO, First Rank) and his project managers.

We’ve seen great revenue growth. In my business, referrals matter. So, when we start with new clients that come from Google, we usually get spin-off to other new clients.

How did the First Rank perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. The team is always responsive, and they make sure I complete my tasks.

What impresses you about the First Rank?

I trust that they know what they’re doing. This means a lot since I don't know much about the process myself. Jacob is always quick to respond, and I’m pleased with the results.

Nothing comes to mind.

Social Media Marketing for Client Retention & Acquisition

"They listen and effectively implement solutions."

July 2019 - Ongoing

After discussing plans and implementation in a discovery phase, First Rank applied customer retention strategy to the client's social media marketing.

Doug Buss
President, YourStyle Financial Inc.

The business immediately saw success in the growth of its client base after the strategy was executed. The project ran smoothly, only requiring extra communication to fine-tune the deliverables.

President of independent financial planning practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

Discussion of Sedo and client acquisition and retention

Exceed customer expectations and continue to grow our practice.

Interview and strategic plan

We had three meetings and discussion of plans and implementation process

Two team members from our company and three from FRI.

We have had immediate success upon engagement of the process.

It went fairly smooth. Only a couple extra calls to fine tune the process.

They listen and effectively implement solutions.

Keep up the great work.

Overall Score If you want to succeed, they can help you!
    Simple and efficient
    It was a great investment for the business.
    Excellent. They provided everything they said in the time frame promised
    Every business should be doing this

SEO & PPC Management for Criminal Background Check Co.

"Jacob (Owner, First Rank) was very clear and concise vis-à-vis cost, timelines, and scope."

First Rank coordinates SEO and PPC campaigns for a background check company.

Neil Murray
President, FASTCHECK Criminal Records & Fingerprint Specialists

First Rank’s efforts have yielded a steady presence on the first page of Google results, helping to drive traffic and leads. Led by a talented and experienced principal, First Rank brings valuable knowledge in the SEO space to every engagement.

I am the owner and president of FASTCHECK Criminal Records & Fingerprint Specialists.

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

I hired First Rank to manage the company’s PPC and SEO campaigns.

We hoped that the PPC and SEO services would generate calls to our contact center so that we could convert them into appointments.

I learned about First Rank through a colleague of mine.

We rely on First Rank to coordinate our PPC and SEO campaigns.

Jacob (Owner, First Rank) handled our account.

We rank on the first page of Google results, which drives about 95% of our traffic to a call or website inquiry.

How did the First Rank perform from a project management standpoint?

Jacob was very clear and concise vis-à-vis cost, timelines, and scope. He worked efficiently and was very professional. He communicates well.

What impresses you about the First Rank?

Jacob’s experience in the SEO space is unmatched.

No, First Rank has been excellent.

SEO & Software Development for Chiropractor

“Their knowledge base and cutting-edge methods impressed me.”

June 2018 - June 2019

First Rank provided SEO services, working on optimizing a website to attract more clients.

Natalie Wilson
Chiraproactor, Vera Chiropractic

The project has produced good results, attracting clients and increasing the number of Google reviews the company has. They managed the work well, used innovative methods, and tracked the results effectively.

I am a chiropractor and the office manager of a new chiropractor practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire First Rank?

We needed consulting on how to use SEO to help us attract more patients organically.

Our goal was to get our office in front of more people who need our services, without having to spend as much of our own time doing marketing and networking.

We received a personal referral for them.

We met at their office to discuss ideas and see how the technology works. We described our goals and took notes on ways to help optimize our current website. Their review generating software allows us to send texts to patients and receive great, honest reviews on Google.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Can you share any statistics or metrics that speak to the quality of their work and the impact of the engagement?

Our Google reviews have increased.

How did the First Rank perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very on top of it.

What impresses you about the First Rank?

Their knowledge base and cutting-edge methods impressed me. Additionally, their ability to track and measure the success they create was great.

There are no areas for improvement.