Real SEO. Real Results

Firestarter SEO is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company based in Denver, CO.  We are experts in SEO & PPC campaigns, helping our clients increase leads and web traffic by boosting their online visibility.  We have ranked websites for thousands of keywords, and generated millions of visits.

Simply put: we create results.

At Firestarter, we believe in transparency.  Our focus is on providing a clear picture of what was done for a client's website, how it impacted inbound leads, and what that translates to on the bottom line.  This level of transparency not only keeps clients informed, but provides built-in accountability for us to produce results.

If you're looking for higher rankings, more traffic, and a healthier bottom line from a proven and transparent company, then Firestarter SEO is your solution.

Littleton, CO

Full SEO Campaign for Tools & Equipment Company

“They communicate every step of the way and do things right the first time.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

After two former vendors rendered the site unusable, Firestarter SEO remedied the errors, got the site live, and executed SEO strategies to boost search rankings. They now oversee development and SEO.

Michael Price
Owner, Rock Tools Attachments

Since their initial engagement, Firestarter SEO has significantly increased site visibility, attracting a high volume of potential customers. The team’s excellent communication skills, technical expertise, and time-conscious approach distinguish them from their competitors.

I’m the owner of Rock Tools Attachments. We manufacture various rock-related equipment, including rock grinding tools, screening tools, and circular saws that can cut concrete, plastic, steel, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter SEO?

A previous engagement with an IT company took our site offline, decreased its SEO rankings, and rendered it unsearchable. As a result, we needed resources who could get our site online and repair our SEO issues.

We approached them twice to help us with our website: once in 2017 and again in 2018. Both times, we worked with vendors who crashed our site and reached out to Firestarter SEO to rectify the situation. After getting our site live the second time, they implemented SEO tactics to increase our search rankings. This involved reworking the site to be searchable, writing blogs, and providing links. They currently provide ongoing development support for the site and manage our SEO.

We primarily work with their owner, web developer, and project manager. From time to time, we also worked with their local SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with Firestarter SEO?

It was important for us to find a local vendor so that we could have face-to-face meetings to go over the site. We considered five candidates, and Firestarter SEO came out on top.

We’ve invested about $12,000 thus far.

Their work began in March 2017 and is ongoing. The first site renovation lasted from March–June 2017, and the second site launch and SEO work started in March 2018.

We’ve seen a dramatic change in prospective leads since their involvement. When our site was offline, it was difficult for people to find us through searches, so we would only get two inquiries per month. Once Firestarter SEO fixed our site, inquiries jumped to 50 per month.

They launched the site in a remarkably short timeframe, and we consider the project money well spent. As a business owner, it’s an enormous relief knowing that competent professionals are managing my site and SEO. I can’t speak highly enough of them.

How did Firestarter SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They work highly effectively and consistently meet deadlines. Other service providers quoted the site reworking as nine weeks, but they’ve managed to complete it in two. In terms of communication, we coordinate via phone, email, and in-person meetings.

They communicate every step of the way and do things right the first time. We’ve never had a problem with them constantly redoing their work to repair it. All in all, they’re timely, efficient, and professional.

No, nothing comes to mind. They’re running their business right and really stick to their word.

Whenever possible, take the time to meet them in person and set your expectations. Once you’ve put together an agreed timeline and budget, they’re sure to meet or exceed your goals.

Overall Score I’m ecstatic that I’ve found such a professional, efficient, and competent company.
    Everything is on time.
    Considering their high level of professionalism, they’re a great value.
    They deliver exactly what they promise.
    I’m highly likely to recommend them.

SEO & SEM for Local Sprinkler Company

“They were very professional and delivered on promises.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Firestarter redesigned a website and has been managing SEO and SEM campaigns. They work collaboratively with the in-house team to develop digital marketing strategies.

Justin Vergano
Owner, Colorado Sprinkler Service

The marketing campaigns generated about 500 phone calls over one month. Even though it took time to see the results, Firestarter went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their professionalism and commitment earned them trust.

I'm the owner of Colorado Sprinkler Service. We're a full-service sprinkler repair and installation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter SEO?

We were looking for a company to help us with branding and marketing message.

They provide SEO services and manage our SEM campaigns, so they're in charge of our online image. We meet regularly to discuss digital marketing strategies. They've also helped us redesign our website.

I have a main point of contact, but I've also worked with their owner and a content writer.

How did you come to work with them?

I was working with a national company, but I wanted to find someone local that I could meet with face-to-face. I found Firestarter through Google search and interviewed them. They had the expertise we needed, so I chose them.

We’ve spent about $20,000.

We started working with them in April 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

The results exceeded our expectations. Last month, we saw 564 phone calls generated through our marketing campaigns (we'd never reached numbers like that before). Our team is impressed.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually talk to them once a week. They take pride in what they do. Their clients are their top priority, and they show it every day.

They stick to their plan no matter what. We didn't see the results immediately, but they assured me that their plan would work, and it did. They were very professional and delivered on promises.

No. They've done everything they possibly could.

Reach out to them and trust their plan. They know what their doing and have their clients' best interests in mind.

Overall Score They go above and beyond to meet our needs.
    At the beginning of our engagement they were relying on some subcontractors.
    The amount of money I paid generated about quadruple that amount per month, if not more.
    They use the best platforms to ensure they deliver exactly what their client needs.
    I feel confident they'll do a great job.

Organic SEO Work for Window Company

"I’m always happy with Firestarter’s performance."

2014 - Ongoing

Firestarter manages targeted SEO campaigns to expand brand recognition through search engines, recently expanding to PPC initiatives as well. They’ve also provided webpage and email template design.

Denver Metro Area
Owner, Window Company

The cumulative effects of Firestarter’s on-trend strategies dramatically increased online exposure, supporting over $3,000,000 in business last year. The team’s dedication, transparency, and reasonable price point continue to drive results.

I’m the owner of a window replacement company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter?

I wanted to get more leads through our internet presence. Firestarter has broadened our brand name and recognition through Google and other search engines. Over the past 3 years, I’ve gotten more leads online than ever before.

They did SEO, and we are just starting with PPC. Firestarter also helped me with my webpage design and developed some prefab-type emails. I send those emails as a thank you to customers, and they can click on the links and go to different review pages.

How did you come to work with Firestarter?

We had an SEO contractor before who charged us several thousand dollars a month, but he wasn’t doing anything for us. I knew Skyler [Owner and SEO Specialist, Firestarter] from my church and thought I’d try working with him. He more than performed.

How much have you invested with Firestarter?

I pay $2,000 per month for SEO and PPC. Before PPC, I just paid $1,000 per month. The management fee for PPC is $300, and $700 goes to the PPC service with Google.

I started working with Firestarter more than 3 years ago, and the work is ongoing.

Everything SEO-related that we’ve been paying for over the past 3 years has been paid back in spades. We’re more than happy with the results as far as internet exposure. I haven’t seen much difference with PPC yet as far as leads are concerned, but I’m optimistic. I can only imagine the PPC will soon yield good results because of what Firestarter’s done for me already. Last year, we did over $3,000,000 in business, averaging $300,000 per month.

What did you find most impressive about Firestarter?

I’m always happy with Firestarter’s performance and the results that we’re getting from their services. I think Skyler should keep doing what he’s doing.

Are there any areas Firestarter could improve?

I don’t have any specifics. Skyler’s probably a little understaffed. If he hired more people, he could do more business. Also, he used to do blogging on our site, and I’d like to see more of that for exposure.

I asked for an email last week, but it took longer to finish. I know Skyler’s busy, and he probably needs more staff. He’s working hard.
    There were no issues.

SEO for General Photography Studio

"They help me get ideas going, they implement, and they always listen."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Firestarter SEO provides organic SEO services alongside web design enhancement strategies to boost traffic. The team continues to provide on-trend advice to expand the brand’s local presence.

Denver Metro Area
Owner, Photography Studio

To achieve the targeted 20% business growth, Firestarter SEO provides ongoing, personable resources for streamlined communication and maximum responsiveness. The provider’s integrity and transparency support a sense of camaraderie through the partnership.

I‘m the owner and main photographer at a Denver-based photography studio. We have several ideal clients. We work with people in business who need headshots for LinkedIn and with others to increase their online marketing through a great profile image. We also work with online daters, giving them some great shots for their social media and online dating websites. We also photograph families, high-school seniors, and weddings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter SEO?

We hope to increase our business by about 20%. We’ve been working with them for about 5 or 6 months now. We’re not into our busy season yet, so it’s a little hard to tell what’s going to happen. The majority of our clients don’t hit until the end of May, and we go through the end of September or into October.

Firestarter SEO works on our organic SEO, and we have also been using their web design services. I just talked to the person this morning who helped to improve our high-school seniors page. They put a new gallery up there, which will help a lot. They also changed the wording to say “gallery,” instead of “senior samples,” which makes a lot more sense. They put up a video to explain the process. The layout of the gallery itself is a lot more contemporary than we had before. They put up content that has an “on-trend” look and feel targeting high school seniors.

They redesigned and are tweaking the existing site. They added some changes right away that helped a lot, such as a red banner across the top with our phone number; that’s also how they track the calls that are coming in from their efforts. They’re really good at keeping track of their success and whether what they’re doing is working. I see the owner, Skyler, every week at my referral group. He always keeps me up to date on the metrics.

One great thing about Firestarter SEO is that they’re people you completely trust. We had a difficult situation coming out of our other SEO contract and into our new engagement with Firestarter SEO. The person we worked with before was threatening to take all of his codes out, all the SEO work he did, if we didn’t renew our contract.

Skyler [Owner of Firestarter SEO] was really a rock during that whole emotional situation. He was very mature and supportive, which helped me trust him even more.

How did you come to work with Firestarter SEO?

I found them through a networking group of which I am a member. After my initial contact, Skyler came and did a group presentation.

How much have you invested with Firestarter SEO?

I spend $1,000–$2,000 per month.

We began working together in December of 2016, and the relationship is ongoing. They don’t have contracts, so we work month-to-month, which I really like.

Our goal is to see 20% growth, but we’re not in our busy season yet. Right now, we’re staying stable with headshots and corporate headshots, which are onsite, back to back arrangements. They’re always doing something, and I can always call them if I notice calls are slower. They will respond immediately and take a look at what they can do to help. That’s something I haven’t experienced before.

How did Firestarter SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They just added Jared, and he’s been a great asset. He’s my go-to guy now, and we’re setting up regular phone calls to see what needs to be changed or tweaked.

What did you find most impressive about Firestarter SEO?

They’re very relatable; they’re not so huge that they can’t always talk to you, and they’re very responsive. They’re not afraid to talk over the phone or sit down with you. I could never get my other SEO guy to pick up the phone. He only emailed me, and that was really frustrating. Sometimes, you just need to talk things out or brainstorm. Firestarter SEO is willing to do brainstorming sessions with me about where I’m headed and how we get there. We brainstormed the gallery changeover, for example. They help me get ideas going, they implement, and they always listen. They’re very ethical as well, which is something we didn’t see before. It’s good to know someone has your back and knows what they’re doing.

Are there any areas Firestarter SEO could improve?

I honestly think they’re doing everything well.

Do you have any suggestions for future clients to be successful with them?

Try to take some notes as to what’s been working well and what hasn’t and where they want to fill the holes. For us, it was corporate headshots on-site, back to back because they’re not weather-dependent. So, it was important to know that was a big hole that needed to be nurtured in the winter. We’ve noticed quite a few more calls for that service. What they’ve done has really helped us.

Overall Score It’s a huge difference from what I experienced before. Working with them is a pleasure.
    They’re always doing well.
    They’ve stuck to exactly what they told me.
    I’ve never seen any mistakes, misspellings, or incompletions.
    I do it all the time.

SEO and Link Building for Personal Injury Attorney

"They made us feel important."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Firestarter SEO ran SEO campaigns and built links as part of an online marketing partnership.

William Boyle
Owner, The Boyle Law Firm

Their work has led to an increase in original calls and helped to draw new clients. Firestarter SEO works in a collaborative partnership to develop and review strategies, and they’re open about their marketing methods.

I am a personal injury attorney and a sole practitioner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Firestarter SEO?

Advertising in the industry is ubiquitous and expensive. I need to increase or create an online presence to avoid television, billboard, and other traditional advertisements.

I wanted to improve my search rankings and be more easily found by potential clients.

We chose them after interviews and presentations with several firms in the industry.

They ran SEO campaigns and built links as part of their online marketing efforts.

It has increased our original calls and helped us find clients for viable cases.

We meet to develop and review strategies regularly.

They gave us access to their work and they made us feel important.

No, I can’t think of anything.