Real SEO. Real Results

Firestarter SEO is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company based in Denver, CO.  We are experts in SEO & PPC campaigns, helping our clients increase leads and web traffic by boosting their online visibility.  We have ranked websites for thousands of keywords, and generated millions of visits.  Simply put: we create results.

At Firestarter, we believe in transparency.  Our focus is on providing a clear picture of what was done for a client's website, how it impacted inbound leads, and what that translates to on the bottom line.  This level of transparency not only keeps clients informed, but provides built-in accountability for us to produce results.

If you're looking for higher rankings, more traffic, and a healthier bottom line from a proven and transparent company, then Firestarter SEO is your solution.

Littleton, CO
  • Firestarter SEO
    2629 W Main St #125
    Littleton, CO 80120
    720-880-8084

Organic SEO Work for Window Company

"I’m always happy with Firestarter’s performance."

2014 - Ongoing

Firestarter manages targeted SEO campaigns to expand brand recognition through search engines, recently expanding to PPC initiatives as well. They’ve also provided webpage and email template design.

Denver Metro Area
Owner, Window Company

The cumulative effects of Firestarter’s on-trend strategies dramatically increased online exposure, supporting over $3,000,000 in business last year. The team’s dedication, transparency, and reasonable price point continue to drive results.

I’m the owner of a window replacement company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter?

I wanted to get more leads through our internet presence. Firestarter has broadened our brand name and recognition through Google and other search engines. Over the past 3 years, I’ve gotten more leads online than ever before.

They did SEO, and we are just starting with PPC. Firestarter also helped me with my webpage design and developed some prefab-type emails. I send those emails as a thank you to customers, and they can click on the links and go to different review pages.

How did you come to work with Firestarter?

We had an SEO contractor before who charged us several thousand dollars a month, but he wasn’t doing anything for us. I knew Skyler [Owner and SEO Specialist, Firestarter] from my church and thought I’d try working with him. He more than performed.

How much have you invested with Firestarter?

I pay $2,000 per month for SEO and PPC. Before PPC, I just paid $1,000 per month. The management fee for PPC is $300, and $700 goes to the PPC service with Google.

I started working with Firestarter more than 3 years ago, and the work is ongoing.

Everything SEO-related that we’ve been paying for over the past 3 years has been paid back in spades. We’re more than happy with the results as far as internet exposure. I haven’t seen much difference with PPC yet as far as leads are concerned, but I’m optimistic. I can only imagine the PPC will soon yield good results because of what Firestarter’s done for me already. Last year, we did over $3,000,000 in business, averaging $300,000 per month.

What did you find most impressive about Firestarter?

I’m always happy with Firestarter’s performance and the results that we’re getting from their services. I think Skyler should keep doing what he’s doing.

Are there any areas Firestarter could improve?

I don’t have any specifics. Skyler’s probably a little understaffed. If he hired more people, he could do more business. Also, he used to do blogging on our site, and I’d like to see more of that for exposure.

I asked for an email last week, but it took longer to finish. I know Skyler’s busy, and he probably needs more staff. He’s working hard.
    There were no issues.

SEO for General Photography Studio

"They help me get ideas going, they implement, and they always listen."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Firestarter SEO provides organic SEO services alongside web design enhancement strategies to boost traffic. The team continues to provide on-trend advice to expand the brand’s local presence.

Denver Metro Area
Owner, Photography Studio

To achieve the targeted 20% business growth, Firestarter SEO provides ongoing, personable resources for streamlined communication and maximum responsiveness. The provider’s integrity and transparency support a sense of camaraderie through the partnership.

I‘m the owner and main photographer at a Denver-based photography studio. We have several ideal clients. We work with people in business who need headshots for LinkedIn and with others to increase their online marketing through a great profile image. We also work with online daters, giving them some great shots for their social media and online dating websites. We also photograph families, high-school seniors, and weddings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Firestarter SEO?

We hope to increase our business by about 20%. We’ve been working with them for about 5 or 6 months now. We’re not into our busy season yet, so it’s a little hard to tell what’s going to happen. The majority of our clients don’t hit until the end of May, and we go through the end of September or into October.

Firestarter SEO works on our organic SEO, and we have also been using their web design services. I just talked to the person this morning who helped to improve our high-school seniors page. They put a new gallery up there, which will help a lot. They also changed the wording to say “gallery,” instead of “senior samples,” which makes a lot more sense. They put up a video to explain the process. The layout of the gallery itself is a lot more contemporary than we had before. They put up content that has an “on-trend” look and feel targeting high school seniors.

They redesigned and are tweaking the existing site. They added some changes right away that helped a lot, such as a red banner across the top with our phone number; that’s also how they track the calls that are coming in from their efforts. They’re really good at keeping track of their success and whether what they’re doing is working. I see the owner, Skyler, every week at my referral group. He always keeps me up to date on the metrics.

One great thing about Firestarter SEO is that they’re people you completely trust. We had a difficult situation coming out of our other SEO contract and into our new engagement with Firestarter SEO. The person we worked with before was threatening to take all of his codes out, all the SEO work he did, if we didn’t renew our contract.

Skyler [Owner of Firestarter SEO] was really a rock during that whole emotional situation. He was very mature and supportive, which helped me trust him even more.

How did you come to work with Firestarter SEO?

I found them through a networking group of which I am a member. After my initial contact, Skyler came and did a group presentation.

How much have you invested with Firestarter SEO?

I spend $1,000–$2,000 per month.

We began working together in December of 2016, and the relationship is ongoing. They don’t have contracts, so we work month-to-month, which I really like.

Our goal is to see 20% growth, but we’re not in our busy season yet. Right now, we’re staying stable with headshots and corporate headshots, which are onsite, back to back arrangements. They’re always doing something, and I can always call them if I notice calls are slower. They will respond immediately and take a look at what they can do to help. That’s something I haven’t experienced before.

How did Firestarter SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They just added Jared, and he’s been a great asset. He’s my go-to guy now, and we’re setting up regular phone calls to see what needs to be changed or tweaked.

What did you find most impressive about Firestarter SEO?

They’re very relatable; they’re not so huge that they can’t always talk to you, and they’re very responsive. They’re not afraid to talk over the phone or sit down with you. I could never get my other SEO guy to pick up the phone. He only emailed me, and that was really frustrating. Sometimes, you just need to talk things out or brainstorm. Firestarter SEO is willing to do brainstorming sessions with me about where I’m headed and how we get there. We brainstormed the gallery changeover, for example. They help me get ideas going, they implement, and they always listen. They’re very ethical as well, which is something we didn’t see before. It’s good to know someone has your back and knows what they’re doing.

Are there any areas Firestarter SEO could improve?

I honestly think they’re doing everything well.

Do you have any suggestions for future clients to be successful with them?

Try to take some notes as to what’s been working well and what hasn’t and where they want to fill the holes. For us, it was corporate headshots on-site, back to back because they’re not weather-dependent. So, it was important to know that was a big hole that needed to be nurtured in the winter. We’ve noticed quite a few more calls for that service. What they’ve done has really helped us.

Overall Score It’s a huge difference from what I experienced before. Working with them is a pleasure.
    They’re always doing well.
    They’ve stuck to exactly what they told me.
    I’ve never seen any mistakes, misspellings, or incompletions.
    I do it all the time.