Web dev, Mobile dev, E-commerce, UI/UX design, WP

Our promo video - http://vimeo.com/evne/evnepromo

EVNE Developers – is a progressive and dynamic IT service company that has creatively operated within the international market of Web & Mobile development since 2011.

The Research & Development Center of the company is situated in the central region of Ukraine, which also has branches in Germany and in the USA as well.

Throughout history, EVNE Developers has cooperated with more than 150 partners from more than 16 countries, and more than 350 projects in a variety of fields have been created by our experts.

We focus on:

•    eCommerce and eLearning;

•    Corporate portals and reservation services;

•    High-load web and mobile applications’ development;

•    Gaming and Software development;

•    UI/Ux and graphic design;

Our skill set includes 5 programming languages and a variety of their frameworks, more than 10 Content Management Systems and variety of other technologies.

Excellence Highlights:

•    EVNE Developers is a top-rate agency at Upwork with 6K+ hours worked,  99% job success rating and 5 star client feedback;

•    A five-pointer mark from all clients at Clutch.co;

•    More than 20 certificates of appreciation, and

•    40% of returning customers.

Kropivnitskiy, Ukraine
  • 57/82 Arseniy Tarkovskiy
    Kropivnitskiy, KR 25000
    Ukraine

Vigonation.de - eCommerce project

VIGONATION.de is a starting point for dedicated people who want to develop physically and mentally.
The origin of the name VIGONATION is in the two words "vigorous" (alive) and "nation" (community).

Blue Ridge Mountain Resources WP site

http://brmresources.com - Introducing Blue Ridge Mountain Resources - recently launched  WordPress project with animation aftertaste.

Web Design & Development for Digital Agency

"We wouldn’t have been able to finish this project without EVNE."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

EVNE Developers built and launched a website, handling front- and backend development and QA, and assigning persona permissions. They’re now working on the site’s UX and introducing new features.

Austria
Founder, Digital Agency

An irreplaceable partner, EVNE Developers paired a thorough project management system (software, regular updates, time estimates) with a powerful competitive drive to deliver a quality website on time, for an affordable price. Customers can expect a personable, trustworthy, communicative staff.

I’m the founder of a digital marketing agency that specializes in social media marketing, content production, and web development.

For what projects/services did your company hire EVNE Developers, LLC?

We needed someone to build a website for us on a short timeline.

We wanted a beautifully designed website based on our idea and business model.

Our project was growing increasingly complex so we were looking for a reliable partner that could work quickly and was familiar with bout our technologies and our business. We started by screening three developers, giving each of them a few small but difficult tasks and seeing if they would rise to the challenge. We choose EVNE because of their great communication and availability.

We’re working on several projects with EVNE but, for the website, they built a responsive design, provided front- and backend development, and did Q&A, along with launching the site. They’re currently working on new features (different capabilities for vendors and products), and improving our UX and user retention.

We worked with a three-person team from EVNE that added additional developers when faced with a difficult task.

We wouldn’t have been able to finish this project without EVNE. They delivered on time for an affordable price.

We mostly communicate via Skype, going through different tasks and adding them to their project management software, which gives us a comprehensive overview of the project. They inform us of how long certain tasks will take to complete and if they're on-schedule or not. They've managed the project impressively well.

I love working with EVNE and their people. They’re fun, nice, reliable, and are able to work quickly—we finished in three months what should've taken nine. They view issues and difficult tasks as challenges, remaining constantly available and working all night to solve certain issues.

We’re quite happy with their work.

Overall Score Its great working with them.
    Always on time
    They're a good value.
    They provide great quality and service.
    I'd recommend them anytime.

Web Development for Marketing Company

“I know that if something goes wrong, there will be someone to talk to.”

Subcontracted developers from EVNE optimize the backend/frontend of multiple websites, including UX, content, and monetization. They do not provide full development, but instead work on features as needed.

Israel
Tomer Kaplan
General Manager, BWB Marketing

While success metrics cannot be entirely credited to EVNE, the team’s involvement is crucial to keeping the sites up to date. EVNE’s resources successfully manage expectations, consistently meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner.

I am the CEO and general manager of BWB Marketing, which is located in Israel. Our company manages websites on behalf of clients and decides what will be developed and designed. We manage several large websites with multiple sections. Currently, we are handling eight websites for a client, from development to content and monetization.

What challenge were you trying to address with EVNE Developers?

Our company has been working with EVNE Developers for a long time. We have outsourced most of our tasks to their team. In order to keep our websites relevant, we need changes in them all the time. These include cosmetic design changes and improvements, such as the installation of new technologies and solutions. We also have to address user experience and monetization problems.

EVNE has done a lot of work for us, including design changes and technology implementation. They have developed a custom AMP [Accelerated Mobile Pages] plug-in which works as a fast way to display ads. All our work is PHP-based and on WordPress. We work with phpBB for forums, MediaWiki, custom CakePHP code, and so on. We got several solutions from EVNE, starting from consultation on what products and services to deploy and up to developing whatever custom solution needed.

How did you come to work with EVNE Developers?

I believe that I found EVNE Developers on Upwork while looking for freelancers. I started an initial contact with their CEO and started working with other people in the company later on. Our first job was something small, which we assigned in order to get an idea of the communication and skills of the team. There will always be problems no matter what the job is, so good communication—the ability to listen and understand the other side—is the most important element for me. I know that if something goes wrong, there will be someone to talk to, and I’m not alone. I liked how they thought and the level of communication, so I continued to give them more and more work.

It’s hard to say, given that they haven’t developed entire websites for us. There are many moving parts to the work. Attributing an X% increase to them would not be correct, professionally-speaking.

How did EVNE Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

I began working with EVNE Developers’ owner, then continued communicating with other resources. I have been pleased with everyone on the project management side. For me, the most important aspects are communication and the attitude of partners. I know that, when I assign a project to EVNE Developers, it will be managed. In my eyes, this involves a few parts. Some are more professional and related to task delegation. Others are related to how the client’s expectations are managed, with respect to deadlines.

I don’t know how tasks are delegated, and I like this fact. I don’t care what happens behind the scenes. There is one person who talks to me, and who knows me and my project. If he doesn’t know a specific answer, he will check, but I can make an agreement on deadlines. I haven’t seen the technical side of project management, but rather the front side, which is more important than anything. Constantly missed deadlines and miscommunication would have made me leave EVNE Developers a long time ago. Deadlines are always missed in this field, but there is a way of communicating that to the client and proposing alternative paths for catching up. This is how I manage projects with my own clients, and it’s how EVNE Developers manages the work with me.

What did you find most impressive about EVNE Developers?

We value professionals, like the team at EVNE. I believe there are many metrics you can measure a service provider. For us, communication is the most important one. Working with someone for a long period of time is all about communication. There will always be problems, if not with one project then with another one, so excellent communication gives us the confidence that every problem will be solved and our project will come out perfectly.

Web Development for German Software Company

"Their communication is the best of any company I’ve worked with."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

EVNE Developers serves as an extension of this company's in-house IT team, providing ongoing technical resources in the realms of software development, WordPress development, and web design.

Germany
Masiar Ighani
CEO, skillbyte GmbH

Having worked with many development firms before, the client continuously chooses to uphold their long-term partnership with EVNE Developers because of their ability to deliver results that effectively satisfy the business need.

skillbyte GmbH is a software company based in Germany and we work for mid-sized to big companies developing individualized custom software for them. It can be a website or a complete intranet portal. We also handle customized content management systems, from small sites like WordPress to big size enterprise content management systems like CoreMedia, which is one of the big players here in Germany. We do frontend and backend development. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with EVNE Developers?

For a long time, I’ve worked with companies from Poland and Ukraine to augment my team. It’s easy to scale resources in other countries.

What we mostly do with EVNE Developers is frontend design work, HTML, frontend development, and WordPress development. Right now, we have a contract with a customer which is expanded every six months, and EVNE Developers is involved with it. We work with four people from EVNE including a designer, two frontend WordPress developers, and a project manager. I have worked with four or five other companies in this same area of development and I’ve chosen to work solely with EVNE because they’re really doing a good job and I get the most results from them.

How did you come to work with EVNE Developers?

I found them on Elance, where I had evaluated a lot of other companies as well. What was striking about EVNE was their good rankings. I did a basic application with them to test the code quality, which they mastered really well. We then expanded our work with them because they are very reliable and hard working.

How much have you invested with EVNE Developers?

We have spent $35,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working with them in March 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The only measure I have is the websites, which everybody can see. The project is for a big electronics retailer in Germany and they are extremely satisfied with the work EVNE has done on their site. They have shown the site to other people and they have praised it a couple of times internally and externally. If my customer is satisfied, then I am too.

How did EVNE Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager is available nearly 24/7. I can always contact him either at work or from home in the evening. In the morning, he is the first to write to me when I’m still in the car driving to the office. He’s performing extremely well.

What did you find most impressive about EVNE Developers?

Their communication is the best of any company I’ve worked with. They’re always open for discussions and they think a lot about the project themselves without me having to say something. If my project manager misses something, they’re always there to let us know. I’ve been working with offshore companies for 15 years and have had a lot of bad experiences where I have to give out every bit of work and chew it up for them. EVNE Developers is an independent company that delivers their work without needing me to remind them.

Are there any areas EVNE Developers could improve?

No. The relationship is working out really well.

Everything is done on time or faster than the client or I expected.
    We have a long-term relationship and I’m getting better prices with them than with other providers.
    I don't have any issues.
    I have already recommended them to other software developers.

Outsourced Development Work for Digital Agency

"I’m lucky to have found these guys. They’re really amazing."

May 2016 - Ongoing

The client outsources all of their development work to EVNE Developers. Projects they've completed in the past have involved ASP.NET, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, and mobile application development.

Austin, Texas
Darryl Stevens
CEO, digiTech Web Design LLC

In comparison to many development firms the client has worked with before, EVNE Developers clearly stands out as an excellent agency that delivers strong code and quality projects on a consistent basis.

We’re a digital agency that does web development, creative design, and internet marketing. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with EVNE Developers?

We needed to outsource work to a professional, reliable, top-notch quality development agency.

EVNE Developers is the primary agency we outsource our development work to now. EVNE handles WordPress, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails development, and mobile application development as well.

How did you come to work with EVNE Developers?

I found EVNE on Upwork. I read through their reviews and looked at their ratings, which were both good. We decided to give EVNE a shot, starting off with a small project. After the delivery of that project, we were so impressed that we decided to give them more work. EVNE Developers now does everything for us.

How much have you invested with EVNE Developers?

The average price for each project is $1,000–$10,000.

We began in May 2016, and the work is ongoing. We have ten different projects going on with EVNE Developers right now.

The overall experience has been excellent with EVNE Developers. Their code is very high-quality, which is reflected in the overall user experience and the load speed of the website. The craftsmanship in the development is very well-thought out, logical, and intuitive. We’ve worked with a ton of different development agencies in the past and had a lot of issues, but EVNE Developers crush it with their top-notch quality and good QA process. They deliver everything on time and code really well. EVNE Developers is an excellent agency.

How did EVNE Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been a ten out of ten. A big issue in the development world is delivering on time—which they do. EVNE Developers has been known to work weekends and overtime to get projects delivered on the agreed terms. We used JIRA for project management.

What did you most impressive about EVNE Developers?

EVNE Developers' quality, efficiency, and price are impressive. They’re amazing.

Are there any areas EVNE Developers could improve?

Not really, honestly. We think EVNE Developers is great in everything they do, which is really hard.

Overall Score I’m lucky to have found these guys. They’re really amazing. We’ve worked with a lot of outsourced development agencies, and EVNE Developers is the best so far.
    EVNE Developers has a very good project management team that will work overtime and weekends, if necessary, to get the project on track for the deadline.
    I get incredible value. EVNE Developers is very well-priced for the level of development that they deliver. We have used agencies in the past that were six or seven times more expensive, and EVNE is as good as them.
    EVNE Developers delivers top-notch quality. The websites are coded very well.
    I don’t want to give EVNE Developers up because I want to use them all for myself!

SaaS Dev for HR Solution Company

"They’ve brought my vision to life. I’ve really enjoyed working with their people."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

EVNE Developers, LLC is developing a SaaS’s backend based on existing prototypes.

Chico, California
Founder & CEO, HR Service

The solution is still being developed, but EVNE has provided top-quality work to this point. Their regular progress updates and communication over Skype have fostered a trusting relationship. Their ability to transform overarching visions into a tangible product help them stand out.

I’m the founder and CEO of an HR SaaS.

For what projects/services did your company hire EVNE Developers, LLC?

We needed to develop the backend of our SaaS product with some public-facing forms and other components.

We needed a relatively involved custom SaaS product.

We found them online and communicated with their sales team.

I provided prototypes, video instruction overviews, and other such materials. They've provided all development from there.

I work directly with a dedicated project manager.

I’m receiving great service for the price. The EVNE team has been highly attentive and extremely easy to work with.

My project manager excels at keeping me updated on their progress. We talk several times every week via Skype. EVNE has been quite effective.

No, not that I’ve seen, though we’re still in development.

Overall Score They've been an attentive and caring partner thus far.
    I've never felt ignored by them.
    Compared to local developers in the US, I think their prices are very good.
    I'm very likely to recommend them to others.

Logo & Landing Page Design for Startup

"They are a talented, friendly team."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

EVNE Developers, LLC, collaborated with an in-house team to develop packaging, a logo, and a landing page in preparation for a new product launch.

Berlin, Germany
CEO, Startup

Despite the physical distance, EVNE’s seamless, dependable integration ensured a close and personable partnership. The team’s unique concepts reflected their high level of expertise, attentive approach, and innovative thinking.

I am the CEO of a well-financed startup in Berlin.

For what projects/services did your company hire EVNE Developers, LLC?

We hired EVNE for design work.

The goals were to produce packaging, a logo, and a landing page for test ads.

We immediately got the impression that they were a reliable company.

We collaborated to craft various items as well as the landing page.

EVNE assigned one product manager and one designer.

Though we have yet to test the designs, they were thoughtfully and skillfully built.

The workflow was very efficient. The team is consistent and professional.

They are geographically thousand of kilometers away, but working with them was amazing.

They are a talented, friendly team.

Overall Score I hope the team maintains the great work and wish them all the best.
    They conducted detailed planning.
    The cost is reasonable. Good results do not come cheaply.
    They quickly and efficiently produced creative, solid designs.
    This is a quality team. I would recommend to someone looking for a reliable, creative, and fairly priced design team.