Results Driven Digital Marketing & Graphic Design

Bronze

EnlightWorks provides a unique approach to Digital Marketing and Graphic Design services for our clients. We are focused on delivering results-driven online marketing, graphic design, and cloud computing solutions that help our clients maximize there return at each level of the marketing funnel.  Our services include providing quality SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Web Design, Logo Design, Online Graphic Design, and client support online solutions.

Benicia, CA
  • 180 Montgomery St #100
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Marin Housing Authority, Bay Imaging Group, YWCA, Freedom Makers, LM Disability, FundaMental Change, DSA HR Solutions, and Danfoura Law.

FundaMental Change Website

Image for new website EnlighWorks built for Los Angeles Based Non-Profit FundaMental Change

LM Disability Logo

Logo EnlightWorks designed for Bay Area based disability consultant LM Disability

LM Disability Website

New website screenshot for LM Disability a Bay Area-based disability consulting firm.

Marin Housing Authority Website

Screenshot for website we designed and host for Marin Housing Authority (MarinHousing.org)

Danfoura Law Website

Screenshot of San Francisco based Law Firm Danfoura Law's website.

FundaMental Change Logo

Logo EnlightWorks designed for Los Angeles based Non-Profit FundaMental Change.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Women’s Nonprofit

"As we’ve started rebuilding our website, their marketing experience has been particularly valuable."

EnlightWorks redesigned a website and made digital marketing upgrades for a women and children’s nonprofit. They implemented interactive form-filling features to streamline the paperwork application process.

Sacramento, California
Executive Assistant, YWCA of Contra Costa

EnlightWorks’ efforts have led to the introduction of a formalized record-keeping method. An organized database of tasks and requests highlights a thorough project management approach. The team is familiar with practical web design and marketing solutions.

I am an executive assistant at the YWCA of Contra Costa-Sacramento. In addition to providing childcare and preschool services throughout Contra Costa County, we also offer counseling for children, women’s services, and low-income housing for women in Sacramento.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We hired EnlightWorks to redesign our website and enhance our marketing efforts.

We initially had a simple website and wanted to update it with more interactive form-filling features. There is a substantial amount of paperwork involved when people wish to enroll in any of our services. We’re working with Danny (Owner/Creative Director, EnlightWorks) to create a more straightforward process for people to apply and for us to track all applicants.

Danny is our central point of contact.

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

Following an online search, we considered EnlightWorks and two other companies, but Danny seemed to be the easiest to work with. He was local and had a good marketing sense about him.

Our two-year contract with EnlightWorks began in January 2019.

We are still in the early stages of establishing these new record-keeping methods, but we are excited about the premise of having a log that tracks who applied and when, which creates a formal waitlist. The results of this work will streamline our paperwork processing across all of our service lines. Further, Danny has rebuilt our website to be more marketable.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Danny always brings good ideas and solutions to our project. He has granted us access to a database of sorts that allows us to post requests or questions, and it sends him a notification each time. The database saves us from using emails all the time. It’s a much smoother means of communication.

As we’ve started rebuilding our website, their marketing experience has been particularly valuable. We are still a nonprofit with a small staff, so we may not be able to implement many of his ideas just yet, but there are still a lot of areas where Danny has been immensely helpful.

No, we’ve worked well together.

It is still too early to determine the value of our money spent.

Web Dev for Military Spouse Virtual Assistant Platform

“They made valuable recommendations and walked me through the whole process.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

EnlightWorks developed a website, designed a logo, and provided SEO services. They continue to maintain the website.

Laura Renner
Managing Director, Freedom Markers

The website plays an important role in online marketing and helps engage with prospective clients. EnlightWorks goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and ability to work with limited supervision made them a reliable partner.

I'm a managing director at Freedom Markers. We're a virtual assistant agency for military spouses who own a small business.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We were looking for a vendor to develop a website for us.

EnlightWorks built our first website, created a logo, and managed SEO. They continue to maintain and monitor our website. We're planning to redesign our logo soon, so we’ll use EnlightWorks for that as well.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

We met at a networking event in San Francisco. EnlightWorks quickly earned our trust, so we decided to work with them.

We've spent about $5,000.

We started working with them in May 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

Two years ago, we shifted our focus towards online marketing, and our website became even more important because that's where a lot of our clients funnel through. People can sign up to have a phone call with us to discuss our services, so our website helps us engage with prospective clients.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email to stay in touch and they keep us up-to-date with everything.

I had no idea what I wanted and they were able to put together a website with limited guidance from me. They made valuable recommendations and walked me through the whole process.

I can't think of anything. They take care of all my needs.

They gave me a good discount.
    I've already referred them.

Web Development for Mental Health Nonprofit Organization

"Their professionalism and timeliness stand out, in particular."

Nov. 2018 - May 2019

After surveying client preferences, EnlightWorks developed a website for a mental health nonprofit. The site offers information regarding the board, events, and the organization’s objectives.

Angela Padilla
Founder, FundaMental Change

EnlightWorks successfully delivered a functional website that has already drawn impressive levels of traffic for an emerging nonprofit. The team is communicative, professional, and thorough in all strategic measures. The firm’s principal is client-oriented and engaged in all matters.

I am the founder of FundaMental Change, a nonprofit in support of mental health.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We hired EnlightWorks to build our website from scratch.

We had some initial ideas as to what information we wanted the website to provide, but EnlightWorks offered a lot of guidance on how to get there. We now act as a resource guide to help people navigate the mental health space. Our website features tabs that lead to pages that detail our events, our organization’s overview, our board, and other helpful information.

I only worked with Danny (Owner/Creative Director, EnlightWorks).

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

A member of our board had worked with Danny in the past and suggested that we contact him. He turned out to be a good fit for our project.

Our engagement spanned November 2018–May 2019, but we still work together on small updates.

EnlightWorks far surpassed our expectations and what we were hoping to achieve. We’re still a relatively new nonprofit, but we’ve already had a lot of traffic through the website. We are excited by the amount of success and interest we have seen as a result of their work.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Danny sent us a series of surveys so that our board could vote on different things to narrow down our preferences. That strategy was immensely helpful for us to start with. Danny’s communication has been excellent and straightforward. He listens well to what it is we are trying to accomplish.

EnlightWorks has been very easy to work with. Their professionalism and timeliness stand out, in particular.

No, they exceeded our expectations.

Branding, Web Dev, & Marketing for Disability Access Consulting Firm

"EnlightWorks has exceeded my expectations."

2017 - Ongoing

EnlightWorks produced digital branding materials and an informational website that's accessible to people with disabilities. The team provides ongoing marketing services.

Owner, LM Disability Consulting

The website has effectively spread awareness about a specialized industry. EnlightWorks takes a client-oriented approach to the engagement, customizing products and services to fit exact customer needs. It’s been a reliable partnership supported by responsive communication.

I’m the owner and founder of LM Disability Consulting. We provide disability access consulting to various types of organizations, including government entities, municipalities, private businesses, and community-based organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

Since I created my startup independently, I had no logo, no website, and no marketing plan. I also hired them to create my entire web platform.

They created a comprehensive, user-friendly website that’s accessible to people with disabilities, which is very important in my industry.

EnlightWorks also created a marketing plan and branding materials. They helped me come up with a logo that communicates the work I do and the philosophy I use.

I worked with Danny (Digital Marketer & Creative Director, EnlightWorks).

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

I learned about EnlightWorks mostly through word-of-mouth. I asked around, and people that I knew in the web design industry recommended them.

They were the best fit for our company because of their knowledge of the accessibility requirements and their creative approach to marketing. Also, the customized nature of their services was important to me.

We’ve invested about $3,000–$5,000 at the most.

We began working together in 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

As I’m a new business, I don’t have data to share. But, anecdotally, I can tell you a lot of people have come my way through my website. I have nothing but positive feedback about it. It’s helpful to have that touch point for people when I speak at conferences or travel.

I work in a niche field that not many people know about, so having information well-placed in a usable form on my website has been very important. The site has helped spread awareness about who I am and what I do. Now, I’m working with Danny to do more marketing and outreach.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

EnlightWorks has exceeded my expectations. They’ve recommended a lot of project management tools I can use to help start up my business. Danny been reliable and responsive—every time I need changes or updates or guidance, he’s always there to assist.

Their attention to detail and accuracy has been very impressive, as well as their willingness to listen to the customer and focus on client needs. They really listened to what I wanted to achieve and built that into the products and services they provided—that was very important to me.

He was very sensitive to the civil rights nature of the work that I do, and I feel like all my messaging clearly reflects that.

I have no recommendations for improvement.

Bronze