Results Driven Web Design & Digital Marketing

SILVER VERIFIED

EnlightWorks provides a unique approach to Digital Marketing and Graphic Design services for our clients. We are focused on delivering results-driven online marketing, graphic design, and cloud computing solutions that help our clients maximize their return at each level of the marketing funnel. Our services include providing quality SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Web Design, Logo Design, Online Graphic Design, and client support online solutions.

Benicia, CA
  • 981 Mission Street
    San Francisco, CA 94103

Marin Housing Authority, Bay Imaging Group, YWCA, Freedom Makers, LM Disability, FundaMental Change, DSA HR Solutions, RIX Industries, Danfoura Law.

Boat School Ventures New Website Image

Boat School Ventures New Website

EnlightWorks worked with Boat School Ventures out of Maryland on building a new website.

Website: https://www.boatschoolventures.com/

New Marin Housing Authority Website Image

New Marin Housing Authority Website

Screenshot for the new website we designed and host for Marin Housing Authority

The goal of the project was to make the website more accessible to people with disabilities and make the site more user friendly.

Website: https://www.marinhousing.org/#gsc.tab=0

Graham Garage Doors Image

Graham Garage Doors

For Graham Garage Doors, a garage door repair and installation company, EnlightWorks designed and developed a new website, designed a new logo, and helped with getting Graham Garage Doors setup properly on Google My Business (Helped remove suspension) and social media. EnlightWorks also setup a Digitial Roadmap to succeed locally.

Website:

Benicia Education Foundation Image

Benicia Education Foundation

The project was to upgrade the Benicia Education Foundation's website that had not been updated since 2010. The goal of the website is to promote donors, provide more information to parents, and to collect donations.

New YWCA Website Image

New YWCA Website

Quick image of a new website we did for YWCA Contra Costa / Sacramento

Danfoura Law Website Image

Danfoura Law Website

Screenshot of San Francisco based Law Firm Danfoura Law's website.

FundaMental Change Website Image

FundaMental Change Website

Image for new website EnlighWorks built for Los Angeles Based Non-Profit FundaMental Change

LM Disability Website Image

LM Disability Website

New website screenshot for LM Disability a Bay Area-based disability consulting firm.

Website: https://www.lcdisabilityconsulting.com/

FundaMental Change Logo Image

FundaMental Change Logo

Logo EnlightWorks designed for Los Angeles based Non-Profit FundaMental Change.

LM Disability Logo Image

LM Disability Logo

Logo EnlightWorks designed for Bay Area based disability consultant LM Disability

Web Design for Education Foundation

“He pulled everything together really nicely.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

EnlightWorks designed an education foundation’s website from scratch. They handled the entire creative process, from determining the color scheme to featuring the foundation’s sponsors. They also added links.

Benicia, California
Jacy Boe
VP, Benicia Education Foundation

EnlightWorks satisfied the requirements by delivering a beautifully designed, user-friendly website. The team kept internal stakeholders involved in the process, providing frequent updates and previews of the site. They met timelines.

We’re an education foundation. There are a lot of things that aren’t covered, such as enrichment activities, so we provide extra funds for the schools within our city. I’m the VP.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

Our website was really outdated and didn’t work well; it had been created when the foundation was formed, and we actually lost access to making changes and updates. We got to the point where we didn’t want to refer people to the website.

EnlightWorks redid our entire website. He asked for a few things, like our logo and our sponsors. Then, he sent me different color schemes and things like that to keep me included in what we wanted the site to look like. However, I really left it up to him to get more creative, because that’s not my area of expertise.

He added a lot of different links to teachers and to making donations. We have a run that goes on every year to raise funds, and he added all of the links to that. He let us know that he can make whatever changes we need in the future.

I just worked with one person.

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

The person I worked with is a dad in our school district. I’d seen some of the stuff he’d designed, so I reached out to him.

Because of the way our foundation runs, our treasurer handles the finance part of things. However, I know EnlightWorks gave us a good deal.

We originally started in October 2019. He came to one of our meetings to see exactly what we were looking for. We had a few bumps once schools closed down due to the pandemic. The partnership is ongoing; he still texts us to make sure we’re happy with everything. I’m sure we’ll be in touch because he’s involved with the school district through his children.

The website looks fantastic now, and we’re very pleased with how it turned out. We were getting to the point where our sponsors wanted to be advertised, and he did a great job of making sure the sponsors were featured. He pulled everything together really nicely.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was great. We communicated pretty regularly. He kept me up to date on how things were going, asking questions as he went along and having me preview things as he went.

The highlight is how user-friendly the website is. It’s easy for any parent to get on there really quickly. The mission is right there, and it explains exactly what we do with really easy-to-use links.

I haven’t seen any negatives, even after going through everything. I’m really happy with the site. There’s a problem with our funding link right now, but that has nothing to do with EnlightWorks; he’s actually the one who let me know the link wasn’t working.

I’d recommend working with them. He was super on time with everything, and he kept us involved the whole time. We were just really happy and impressed.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Women’s Nonprofit

"As we’ve started rebuilding our website, their marketing experience has been particularly valuable."

EnlightWorks redesigned a website and made digital marketing upgrades for a women and children’s nonprofit. They implemented interactive form-filling features to streamline the paperwork application process.

Sacramento, California
Executive Assistant, YWCA of Contra Costa

EnlightWorks’ efforts have led to the introduction of a formalized record-keeping method. An organized database of tasks and requests highlights a thorough project management approach. The team is familiar with practical web design and marketing solutions.

I am an executive assistant at the YWCA of Contra Costa-Sacramento. In addition to providing childcare and preschool services throughout Contra Costa County, we also offer counseling for children, women’s services, and low-income housing for women in Sacramento.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We hired EnlightWorks to redesign our website and enhance our marketing efforts.

We initially had a simple website and wanted to update it with more interactive form-filling features. There is a substantial amount of paperwork involved when people wish to enroll in any of our services. We’re working with Danny (Owner/Creative Director, EnlightWorks) to create a more straightforward process for people to apply and for us to track all applicants.

Danny is our central point of contact.

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

Following an online search, we considered EnlightWorks and two other companies, but Danny seemed to be the easiest to work with. He was local and had a good marketing sense about him.

Our two-year contract with EnlightWorks began in January 2019.

We are still in the early stages of establishing these new record-keeping methods, but we are excited about the premise of having a log that tracks who applied and when, which creates a formal waitlist. The results of this work will streamline our paperwork processing across all of our service lines. Further, Danny has rebuilt our website to be more marketable.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Danny always brings good ideas and solutions to our project. He has granted us access to a database of sorts that allows us to post requests or questions, and it sends him a notification each time. The database saves us from using emails all the time. It’s a much smoother means of communication.

As we’ve started rebuilding our website, their marketing experience has been particularly valuable. We are still a nonprofit with a small staff, so we may not be able to implement many of his ideas just yet, but there are still a lot of areas where Danny has been immensely helpful.

No, we’ve worked well together.

It is still too early to determine the value of our money spent.

Web Dev for Military Spouse Virtual Assistant Platform

“They made valuable recommendations and walked me through the whole process.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

EnlightWorks developed a website, designed a logo, and provided SEO services. They continue to maintain the website.

Laura Renner
Managing Director, Freedom Markers

The website plays an important role in online marketing and helps engage with prospective clients. EnlightWorks goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and ability to work with limited supervision made them a reliable partner.

I'm a managing director at Freedom Markers. We're a virtual assistant agency for military spouses who own a small business.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We were looking for a vendor to develop a website for us.

EnlightWorks built our first website, created a logo, and managed SEO. They continue to maintain and monitor our website. We're planning to redesign our logo soon, so we’ll use EnlightWorks for that as well.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

We met at a networking event in San Francisco. EnlightWorks quickly earned our trust, so we decided to work with them.

We've spent about $5,000.

We started working with them in May 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

Two years ago, we shifted our focus towards online marketing, and our website became even more important because that's where a lot of our clients funnel through. People can sign up to have a phone call with us to discuss our services, so our website helps us engage with prospective clients.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email to stay in touch and they keep us up-to-date with everything.

I had no idea what I wanted and they were able to put together a website with limited guidance from me. They made valuable recommendations and walked me through the whole process.

I can't think of anything. They take care of all my needs.

They gave me a good discount.
    I've already referred them.

Web Development for Mental Health Nonprofit Organization

"Their professionalism and timeliness stand out, in particular."

Nov. 2018 - May 2019

After surveying client preferences, EnlightWorks developed a website for a mental health nonprofit. The site offers information regarding the board, events, and the organization’s objectives.

Angela Padilla
Founder, FundaMental Change

EnlightWorks successfully delivered a functional website that has already drawn impressive levels of traffic for an emerging nonprofit. The team is communicative, professional, and thorough in all strategic measures. The firm’s principal is client-oriented and engaged in all matters.

I am the founder of FundaMental Change, a nonprofit in support of mental health.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

We hired EnlightWorks to build our website from scratch.

We had some initial ideas as to what information we wanted the website to provide, but EnlightWorks offered a lot of guidance on how to get there. We now act as a resource guide to help people navigate the mental health space. Our website features tabs that lead to pages that detail our events, our organization’s overview, our board, and other helpful information.

I only worked with Danny (Owner/Creative Director, EnlightWorks).

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

A member of our board had worked with Danny in the past and suggested that we contact him. He turned out to be a good fit for our project.

Our engagement spanned November 2018–May 2019, but we still work together on small updates.

EnlightWorks far surpassed our expectations and what we were hoping to achieve. We’re still a relatively new nonprofit, but we’ve already had a lot of traffic through the website. We are excited by the amount of success and interest we have seen as a result of their work.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Danny sent us a series of surveys so that our board could vote on different things to narrow down our preferences. That strategy was immensely helpful for us to start with. Danny’s communication has been excellent and straightforward. He listens well to what it is we are trying to accomplish.

EnlightWorks has been very easy to work with. Their professionalism and timeliness stand out, in particular.

No, they exceeded our expectations.

Branding, Web Dev, & Marketing for Disability Access Consulting Firm

"EnlightWorks has exceeded my expectations."

2017 - Ongoing

EnlightWorks produced digital branding materials and an informational website that's accessible to people with disabilities. The team provides ongoing marketing services.

Owner, LM Disability Consulting

The website has effectively spread awareness about a specialized industry. EnlightWorks takes a client-oriented approach to the engagement, customizing products and services to fit exact customer needs. It’s been a reliable partnership supported by responsive communication.

I’m the owner and founder of LM Disability Consulting. We provide disability access consulting to various types of organizations, including government entities, municipalities, private businesses, and community-based organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with EnlightWorks?

Since I created my startup independently, I had no logo, no website, and no marketing plan. I also hired them to create my entire web platform.

They created a comprehensive, user-friendly website that’s accessible to people with disabilities, which is very important in my industry.

EnlightWorks also created a marketing plan and branding materials. They helped me come up with a logo that communicates the work I do and the philosophy I use.

I worked with Danny (Digital Marketer & Creative Director, EnlightWorks).

How did you come to work with EnlightWorks?

I learned about EnlightWorks mostly through word-of-mouth. I asked around, and people that I knew in the web design industry recommended them.

They were the best fit for our company because of their knowledge of the accessibility requirements and their creative approach to marketing. Also, the customized nature of their services was important to me.

We’ve invested about $3,000–$5,000 at the most.

We began working together in 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

As I’m a new business, I don’t have data to share. But, anecdotally, I can tell you a lot of people have come my way through my website. I have nothing but positive feedback about it. It’s helpful to have that touch point for people when I speak at conferences or travel.

I work in a niche field that not many people know about, so having information well-placed in a usable form on my website has been very important. The site has helped spread awareness about who I am and what I do. Now, I’m working with Danny to do more marketing and outreach.

How did EnlightWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

EnlightWorks has exceeded my expectations. They’ve recommended a lot of project management tools I can use to help start up my business. Danny been reliable and responsive—every time I need changes or updates or guidance, he’s always there to assist.

Their attention to detail and accuracy has been very impressive, as well as their willingness to listen to the customer and focus on client needs. They really listened to what I wanted to achieve and built that into the products and services they provided—that was very important to me.

He was very sensitive to the civil rights nature of the work that I do, and I feel like all my messaging clearly reflects that.

I have no recommendations for improvement.

Web Dev for Venture Capital Firm

"Danny is very responsive and has a sense of urgency. He's a true pleasure to work with."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

EnlightWorks created a website and LinkedIn page for a venture capital firm.

Taneytown, Maryland
John Kirby
Founder, Boat School Ventures

The website has launched and received positive feedback. EnlightWorks led a smooth, productive project from start to finish; their quick responses and clear processes made collaboration easy.

Founder - helping seed and early stage companies with capital raise, coaching and mentoring

For what projects/services did your company hire EnlightWorks?

Develop website and LinkedIn site

Have audience understand what we do and want to learn more.

word of mouth referral

developed and built and advised

Danny and I

still too early for full analysis but great feedback thus far

Danny has a very thorough process that is well designed and effective

The results - very happy with the website and LinkedIn site. Danny is very responsive and has a sense of urgency. He's a true pleasure to work with.

Web Design for Brewery

"Their team pays attention to the details and understands our needs and vision."

Apr. - May 2016

EnlightWorks designed a website for a brewery. The team created and implemented the designs, ensuring the site is navigable for consumers.

Fernley, Nevada
Jason Hanski
President, Dust Devil Brewing LLC

The site has led to an increase in interest in the startup. EnlightWorks created a streamlined and appealing site through a collaborative process. The team is attentive, honest, and hard-working.

Dust Devil Brewing LLC is a brewery in planning. With all the competition in the brewing community these days, I needed my product to stand out. As the President of Dust Devil, I wanted to make sure our website was spot on.

For what projects/services did your company hire EnlightWorks?

We hired EnlightWorks for our web design and couldn't of been more pleased!

A clean, appealing website that was easy to navigate and user friendly.

EnlightWorks was able to understand our vision and was able to create a website for us that was affordable as a start up and met all of our goals for what we needed to achieve.

Web design.

Danny Crumpton was able to single handily design, create, and implement a clean and easy to navigate site.

Since EnlightWorks created our site, we have had numerous more interest in our startup.

The project was on time and completed within the timeframe we ageed upon.

Their team pays attention to the details and understands our needs and vision.

None

Overall Score Great company!
    Scheduling was smooth overall
    VERY affordable for the quality of work
    Well thought out and organized!
    Highly recommend