Shopify, Wordpress and Magento Development Agency

Dynamic Dreamz is a rapidly growing Shopify, Magento, Laravel and Wordpress development company with 75+ highly skilled IT experts in Shopify, Shopify Plus, Magento 1 and 2, Laravel, PHP & MySql Development, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, BootStrap, Responsive/Mobile-tablet friendly layout design and PSD Design etc..

We are one of the fastest emerging Ecommerce development agency based in India.

We are very optimistic in client project development journey and easy to work with.

We believe "Quality defines Success and Excellence work as magnet for it".

Our clients shares more clear aspects about us : http://www.dynamicdreamz.com/testimonials/

Our Infrastructure and process : http://www.dynamicdreamz.com/about-us/#our-infrastructure

Our Agency's UpWork Profile link : https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/_~013dcda367e8fa5c6b/

You can visit many more at our website - www.dynamicdreamz.com

2004
Surat, India
  • 1479, Ashford Avenue
    San Juan, SC 00907

Small and Mid Sized businesses.

Wordpress Membership Website

Conscious poker turns good poker players into great ones by providing the best poker strategy, training, and products on the market.

Conscious Poker was founded by Alec Torelli, who has been a world renown high stakes poker professional for over a decade. Alec has helped thousands of people take their poker game to the next level through his private coaching, seminars, training videos and

blogs.

WordPress website designed and development

Distinctive Homes Williamson is local magazine for all things luxury real estate which provides agents and advertisers an impressive publication that is delivered to the highest value homes in their local market.

Perfect Locks - Shopify Plus store

Perfect Locks is a hair extention store based in California. Perfect Locks arrived with lots of customization requirements. We worked on this website since one year and did almost complete design and functionality customization. Perfect Locks having membership option for the regular customers. Using membership option customers get many more benefits.

WordPress Web Redesign for Silent Party Company

WordPress website designed with Event Calender functionality.

Scientific laboratory products Website - Magento 2 ( Porto theme )

Light is nothing without lenses, prisms, and mirrors, so here is a Magneto 2 website which provide these items to a level of precision that exceeds so-called “world class”, with transparent pricing at every step.

Nekter Juice Bar - Shopify Plus Store

Nékter’s freshly made juices, smoothies and açaí bowls are made to order without any mystery ingredients. Just clean, healthy eating that tastes just as good as it makes you feel. Nékter’s menu is beautifully simple: six fresh juices, seven smoothies and five açaí bowls, plus a variety of healthy snacks.

Responsive e-commerce store in Magento

E-commerce store developed in Magento from scratch

Beloved Shirts - Shopify Plus Store

Beloved is a brand that says it's ok to wear pizza on your clothing. Or anything else you want, really.

Responsive e-commerce store in magento

THE ONLINE-SHOP FOR THE WINE EXPLORERS ( Shopify )

Wine moments will help you find the perfect wine for the right moment in your life. No matter the occasion or your specific need, from a fancy celebration, an intimate dinner for two or meeting up with old friends, you will find the right wine you were looking for. They have created all these moments and paired them with a section of wines, so now you only have to browse through the WINE MOMENTS category and find what you were

looking for. But you can also look for your favorite wines whilst you are browsing through our WINE RACK. After a couple of clicks and choosing your preferred safe payment method, your wine will be delivered within 24 hours to your home.

Shopify Website for pregnancy products

The Spoiled Mama knows great skin never goes out of style. That’s why we’ve combined Mother Nature with science to give new moms (& their little humans) the best skin care available. Our collection addresses the most common needs of pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding mothers, so you can enjoy being a Mama...without all the drama.

Shopify earplugs website

Loop mission is to prevent hearing loss. To achieve this, they had to make earplugs amazing. By focusing only on music, they’ve created something unique. Loop is the first earplug that you want to wear! With your support Loop will become a success that every party-goer, festival enthusiast and concert freak will enjoy.

Magento Ecommerce store developed from Scratch

Busyfingers Tapestries was founded by Sue’s father many years ago and the name was handed over to Sue in the early 90’s. Sue's love of Patchwork transformed that business into a quilting business and Patchwork with Busyfingers was born.

English paper piecing is an age old art and although Sue didn’t invent this technique she sure has made it much easier. Her paper & template business was the first in

Australia and is now servicing the entire world.

Shopify Website for Tents

Earth's most advanced pop-up tent. Solar-powered. Heat reflective. Operating from their studio in Lancashire, UK, they deliver CINCH! to customers all over the world.

Shopify Ecommerce Website

spectrum-brand provides different light accessories and backdrops. Also they teaches how to use it.

Shopify & Web Dev for Juice Bar

"The team saved us time and money by meeting our requirements in the first iteration."

Jan. 2019

Dynamic Dreamz built a custom online ordering website. They also made custom features and templates for an existing Shopify site and WordPress site. They provided support and fixed issues as well.

Santa Ana, California
Jon Asher
Director of Digital Marketing, Nektar Juice Bar

The team delivered high-quality development rapidly and at reasonable rates. Dynamic Dreamz met all requirements, paid attention to details, and gave reliable estimates on work time. Customers can expect a responsive and knowledgeable team with in-depth expertise in multiple areas.

I’m the director of digital marketing at Nektar Juice Bar. We sell juices, smoothies, and health-oriented snacks at our 130 locations nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We engaged Dynamic Dreamz to create custom features on our Shopify website. They also built WordPress site templates and custom landing pages.

We wanted to maximize the user experience on our websites—especially given the limits of Shopify’s platform.

I found Dynamic Dreamz on Upwork.

Dynamic Dreamz built a custom online ordering website. The team helped maintain and improve our current website and fix issues with our WordPress site. They also drove integrations with third-party APIs and added custom features to all our sites. Lastly, the team created customized landing pages for our new product launches.

I had one primary point of contact.

Dynamic Dreamz outperformed our previous development partner. The team saved us time and money by meeting our requirements in the first iteration. They were reliable and paid attention to details.

Our main point of contact was highly responsive and knowledgeable. The team gave accurate estimates on how long a task would take to complete.

Dynamic Dreamz provided a wide range of services without sacrificing quality, speed, or cost-effective prices.

No, I have zero complaints.

Overall Score It was a pleasure to work with Dynamic Dreamz.
    The team gave consistently accurate time estimates on our requests.
    They delivered quality work at excellent prices.
    Dynamic Dreamz got everything right the first time.
    I’ve already referred them to 3–4 people.

PHP & WordPress Web Design for Entrepreneur

“Dynamic Dreamz's work is high quality.”

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Dynamic Dreamz provides WordPress development services, working on a variety of short-term projects and continuing to offer maintenance to the end-client.

Drachten, Netherlands
Johan Boerema
Owner, Johan Boerema

The websites produced by the Dynamic Dreamz team are excellent and always well received by the client. They consistently deliver on time, or even early, and ensure that their solutions work well and meet the requirements perfectly.

I’m a freelancer based in the Netherlands. I specialize in business portals and websites, using either WordPress or custom CMS, sometimes with connections to customers’ ERPs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dynamic Dreamz?

I mainly went to them with WordPress assignments and needed them to build complete websites from scratch.

They go through an initial process before making an offer to me, explaining who the customer is, what they do, and what exactly they need. Following that, they give me a deadline and cost. Once I agree, they start immediately and almost always deliver before the deadline.

Once the customer starts testing, normally issues we didn’t foresee on our first call arise. The Dynamic Dreamz team has no problems addressing those or changing something in the specifications. It’s quite a dynamic process once we reach the testing stage.

I’ve worked with 4–5 people from their team. My normal contact is with their project manager, and I’ve had multiple developers work for me across our projects that I’m not in direct contact with. All the communication is written, and takes place daily, especially during ongoing projects.

How did you come to work with Dynamic Dreamz?

They were well-known for the WordPress websites they delivered. I found them through Upwork, where they responded to my job. They had excellent ratings there, and their pricing was good, so it wasn’t a hard choice.

We spent between $7,000–$7,500.

I started working with them in December 2017 and we still have a maintenance contract with them after the completion of the latest project. The first website we made took four months to complete, and the latest one took three weeks.

I don’t have any hard metrics at hand; the only result I can point to is a happy customer. Dynamic Dreamz's work is high quality, especially with our ERP integration. I haven’t seen many issues after they’ve delivered something; everything works as expected.

How did Dynamic Dreamz perform from a project management standpoint?

Things are going very well in terms of project management. My main goal in this regard is that they deliver before or at the deadline. We had a deadline of March 11th for our latest project, but they delivered it a week early. I spoke to the customer, and it was nice to surprise them.

Their speed of work is impressive as I’m not used to it. In my experience, everyone delivers late now, most of the time. Dynamic Dreamz can deliver very fast if there are clear specifications in place.

In the beginning, I thought that communication needed to be improved, but that was also my issue. I’ve learned that I have to actively communicate, and not just wait for them to reach out. We’re working on a new project at the moment, and everything is going much better, including on my side.

The websites we build aren’t simple, but there isn’t too much to know in terms of business logic. I can’t judge Dynamic Dreamz on very complex work, but I’d recommend them for websites with integrations with other systems.

Overall Score My comments speak for themselves.
    They delivered early on the latest project, and they’re normally on time.
    The cost-value ratio is very good.
    The deliverables are working as expected.
    As long as the work remains as good as it is, I’ll recommend them to others.

E-Commerce Development for Wine Education Company

"Dynamic Dreamz can take a list of clear requirements and execute it rapidly."

Jan. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Dynamic Dreamz created two e-commerce websites on Shopify Pro for a wine education company. The first was an existing site migrated from Squarespace; the team built the second from scratch.

Zurich, Switzerland
Owner, Wine Education Company

The sites met all requirements, leading to additional projects for Dynamic Dreamz. The team ensured a successful and smooth collaboration thanks to their regular communication, quick understanding of the statement of work, and timely delivery of high-quality products.

I’m the owner of a wine education company. We offer wine courses and tastings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We engaged Dynamic Dreamz to develop two e-commerce websites using Shopify Pro.

We wanted to move one site from Squarespace to Shopify Pro. We also needed another site built from scratch on Shopify.

Dynamic Dreamz received excellent reviews on Upwork, so we chose them.

The team migrated our first, existing site from Squarespace to Shopify Pro. They then developed a new e-commerce site from the ground up using Shopify Pro.

Gaurav (Creative Director, Dynamic Dreamz) leads a team of Shopify specialists and developers.

The team delivered two high-quality sites. We’ve used them since for several large and ongoing Shopify projects.

The project ran smoothly from start to finish. Dynamic Dreamz can take a list of clear requirements and execute it rapidly

We had an excellent collaboration.

Come with a thorough blueprint of your goals, needs, and vision. Otherwise, you’ll find it hard to give precise directions and have to go through multiple redesigning and reworking phases.

WordPress Web Designs for Entrepreneur

“They always turn around requests for iterations very quickly and bring a lot of creativity to the table.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Dynamic Dreamz provides web design services for various WordPress sites, including the frontend and backend. They continue to make iterations and provide technical assistance as needed.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Owner, Marketing Company

Dynamic Dreamz provides high-quality web design services in quick timeframes and at a very affordable rate. Easy to reach over the phone and by email, they are highly communicative, receptive, and great to work with overall.

I'm the owner of a marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dynamic Dreamz?

I reached out to Dynamic Dreamz for web design services, along with some other freelance technical work.

Dynamic Dreamz designed two websites on WordPress, including the backend, as well as another website for my wife. After providing their team with examples of sites I liked, they went to work and provided iterations until the sites were approved on our end. They continue to help with different types of technical requests and smaller projects as needed.

I work directly with Gaurav (Creative Director, Dynamic Dreamz), who manages the whole team. We touch base 1–3 times a week, depending on the project.

How did you come to work with Dynamic Dreamz?

They were a top-rated design firm on Upwork, so I contacted them from there.

We've probably invested around $5,000 in total over the last couple of years, which is a fraction of what we would've paid for the same quality of work from a vendor in the U.S.

We started working with them in May 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Dynamic Dreamz built a robust backend that allows for a VIP login area on our sites for subscribers. Thanks to the practical, modern design of the sites they built, we've experienced an increase in subscribers and paying customers.

How did Dynamic Dreamz perform from a project management standpoint?

We click with their team very well. They always turn around requests for iterations very quickly and bring a lot of creativity to the table. It's been a great relationship overall.

I'm most impressed by the quality of work they're able to deliver in a short period of time. I can call up Gaurav and talk through a list of changes I want to a site and, in just a couple days, he'll have everything done with 90% accuracy. Other requests I've made were completed in just a few days when I expected them to take a couple of weeks.

Overall, their work is very good but there's some room for improvement in the creativity of their designs.

No, but I would absolutely recommend working with them.They provide high-quality work at a very affordable rate.

Overall Score They continue to meet all our needs and we're very happy with the relationship overall.
    Turning projects around quickly is one of their greatest strengths.
    Their prices are a fraction of the cost for the same quality of services in the U.S.
    They're able to meet our high standard of quality and deliver on time.
    There's no reason I wouldn't recommend them other than wanting more of their time to myself.

Web Development for Photo Equipment Retailer

"Their work is always clear, detailed, and methodical."

2017 - Ongoing

Dynamic Dreamz developed a responsive Shopify e-commerce website from a Photoshop design. They also included several custom features. Their services are ongoing.

Sydney, Australia
Director, Photography Equipment Retailer

The website functioned perfectly and doubled sales in almost no time. Dynamic Dreamz continually distinguished themselves through their helpful attitude, fluid communication, and genuine investment in the project. They always delivered tasks on time and charged fair prices.

We sell photography and lighting equipment online and in our showroom. As director, my main role is brand strategy. I work with two partners on marketing strategy. Our products are designed for entry to mid-level photographers who want to take professional photos for the web or social media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We've used them for coding and web development for over two years. Our company uses the Shopify platform for our online store. I depend on them to develop code from Photoshop files.

Our goal was to improve the speed of our website and redesign our Shopify website to exactly match the Photoshop design.

They had excellent reviews on Upwork, and Shopify was their specialty.

They developed a whole website from a Photoshop design. They delivered bug-free code perfectly and quickly. They made my website mobile responsive. I requested some specific functions, which they completed with ease. For instance, we wanted users to easily navigate to YouTube videos and media information on our mobile and desktop websites. They also identified apps that slowed the website down. We're still working with their team.

I usually deal with two people, which was perfect.

Our sales doubled after launching the new website, and we've continued to use them for other small projects because they're so reliable. We also refer them to our business friends because they're the best. We don't have any issues with bugs, and they never hesitate to help.

We usually discuss the project on Skype or through email. Their work is always clear, detailed, and methodical. Most of our projects were easy, fast, and efficient. Their communication is clear, they complete jobs in no time, and they provide excellent communication and fair pricing.

I have over 10 years of experience managing coders, but Dynamic Dreamz was the best because of their attention to detail. I wouldn't hire anyone else. They genuinely care about their clients, they are affordable and polite, and they're industry experts. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any business that uses Shopify.

I can't think of any.

Overall Score They're simply the best.
    It was smooth. They were always fast.
    It was excellent, which is why we continue to use them.
    Their communication and code were great.
    I recommend them to friends and family who need a Shopify store.

WordPress Web Redesign for Silent Party Company

“We get between 15 and 30 quotes a day.”

May 2017 - Jan. 2018

Dynamic Dreamz provided WordPress website development services, working first on developing the idea from scratch and building out the functionality. They used CSS, Java, and HTML.

CEO, Quiet Events

The completed website is excellent, attracting users and clients who find it easy to use and fit for purpose. Dynamic Dreamz was dedicated, communicating at all hours of the day, and ensuring that the geographical distance between the teams was no problem.

I’m the CEO at Quiet Events. We’re an entertainment rental company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dynamic Dreamz?

We’re a global company that hosts events all over the world. We wanted to build a website that was similar to those of other large ticketing agents.

They began with a questionnaire to understand exactly what my needs were and what I was looking to achieve. It asked about every aspect of what I had in mind. After that, they created several mockup images and provided some basic functionality. They then put design around it, and we tested it. It’s a WordPress site with a lot of CSS, Java, and HTML. There was a lot of back and forth throughout this process and we required several changes.

Our website identifies the user’s geolocation and shows events within 50 miles. If there’s nothing, users can rent parties. They can also do a search with keywords, groupings, and categories. The website shows a full calendar as well as a list and images, both of which are fully web-friendly and passed DTS matrix performance reviews with at least a B. On the mobile version, buttons pop up as the user scrolls, showing that purchases can be made on any screen. It’s simple, but complex at the same time.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Dynamic Dreamz?

We found them on Upwork. I looked at many different design and development companies as points of comparison and found that Dynamic Dreamz had a decent portfolio. They understood the project well, their pricing was phenomenal, and their English was excellent. I’ve recommended them to other people and they’re still my go-to person first.

We spent $5,000.

We worked together from May 2017–January 2018.

We’re dominating the market with our SEO and we get between 15 and 30 quotes a day. Users find events and are booking them a lot further in advance, while our clients have said that they choose us because we have a nicer site than most. I definitely see the positive results of their work.

How did Dynamic Dreamz perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave me the timelines through chat and all the deadlines were met. During the development, we communicated daily or every two days. Now that it’s up and running, we do minor tweaks and communicate once a month.

Their responsiveness is by far the best thing about them. No matter what time of the day or night, it feels like they’re based in the same place as us.

They could give discounts when we refer people, but other than that, there’s nothing. They’ve done a phenomenal job, and I’m always very critical.

Make sure that you know what you want prior to engaging them. If you give them a good layout and have a good level of understanding, you’ll get a good product.

It felt like I was dealing with a U.S. company. Anytime that I’d email them, someone would respond.
    They were much cheaper, which was concerning at first, but I did my due diligence on them.
    I got everything I wanted or needed changed, within 24 hours.
    I recommend them all the time.

Custom PHP Development for Entrepreneur

"They find solutions rather than excuses, and that's the reason why I stick with them."

Dynamic Dreamz was hired to design and build websites in collaboration with the client, specifically using WordPress and PHP.

Denver, Colorado
Commercial Business Development Manager, Entrepreneur

The client has been using Dynamic Dreamz on many of their projects since they began working together and plans to continue using them in the future. The client cited their unique project management style as well as the consistent quality of their work.

I have a company, and Dynamic Dreamz manages the website. We work as a team. I get inquiries to build people websites for various organizations, dentist offices, law firms, plumbing and heating companies – anybody who needs a website. We market together, they do their thing, and I do my thing here in the United States. We work together as a team, and we have built so many websites together. Their price beats anybody's competition here in town, so I pretty much can provide the exact same or better quality websites for half the price that people here do. I have not found a single thing that they can't execute. I am the commercial business development manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dynamic Dreamz?

I needed a specialist that knew custom PHP, a webmaster who could take on any type of code, figure it out from another person – from a different webmaster – and add a couple of new features to huge portal sites. He did additional things for me that I was blown away by in such a short period.

Most of our sites are WordPress, which we do through the website design company. They do PHP and the portals, and I do the business development portion, and they are the ones on the back-end that build everything. Any challenge in any kind of working relationship with anybody is all about communication, so in order to facilitate good communication, you have to have somebody who can communicate with the customer, and then on the back-end somebody who is executing the job.

How did you come to work with Dynamic Dreamz?

I found them on Elance [now Upwork]. I wasn't paying too much attention to feedback at the time and how many clients they've worked with before. I always like to give anybody a chance, and I realized after two times of giving people with very little ratings or reviews chances that I was just going to go with somebody that had a lot of good feedback. Not the highest and not the lowest, but just somebody that's just above average. We opened discussions, and I told them everything I needed to do.

How much have you invested with Dynamic Dreamz?

Last year [2015], I spent $15,000.

I am continuing the work with them every month.

The only way that you can really justify metrics is based on conversions or increase when you get calls, but that's not done through that side of that company. They have various different sides to that organization. There are the developers, there are the designers who do all of the design work, and then there is the optimization personnel.

How did Dynamic Dreamz perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform well. You have to guide them because we deal with so many different types of businesses and so many different types of niches. The client fills out a questionnaire, gives it to me, I look it over, I contact the client, go through it and, if anything doesn't make sense to me, I'll fill in the blanks, then I'll go ahead and send the questionnaire to them. They'll review it. If they have any questions, they'll ask me. I'll clarify with the client, and then that's how the work starts, based on the questionnaire.

What did you find most impressive about Dynamic Dreamz?

They find solutions rather than excuses, and that's the reason why I stick with them. Those are the people that you want to work with.

Are there any areas Dynamic Dreamz could improve?

No, because when I ask them to change or fix or improve something, they just do it.

Everybody wants to pay less.
    I would recommend them to anybody who knows about them.

Shopify Website Dev for Retail Store

"It’s great to be able to ask for something to be changed and for it be handled professionally."

June 2018 - Apr. 2019

Dynamic Dreamz provided website development, working on updates and changes to the Shopify site. They also recommended certain features and applications to improve it further.

Australia
Rachael MacLaren
Owner, Adoremat

The Dynamic Dreamz team had an excellent impact on the store’s website, making effective changes in a quick, professional, and reliable manner. They were dedicated and managed the work with ease, ensuring that all requests were handled well.

I’m the owner and founder of Adoremat, a retail store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We needed to totally redo my website, and then update the online store as things evolved.

To have my online store to be quick, easy to understand, clear and precise, with a unique and modern look.

I found Megha (Business Development Manager, Dynamic Dreamz) on Upwork personally, and her reviews were encouraging. She was part of the Dynamic Dreamz team, so I chose to work with them.

They provided constant updates and changes for my website and also recommended applications and other features to assist with my Shopify store.

I mainly worked with Megha.

It was so comforting to know that I could rely on their work, and that it would be done in a short timeframe, and reliably. It’s great to be able to ask for something to be changed and for it be handled professionally.

Everything was easy.

They’re efficient and reliable.

There’s nothing at this stage.

Web Development for Software Company

"The process was quite efficient, thanks to our project manager."

Oct. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Dynamic Dreamz enhanced a website and built a template library.

Brussels, Belgium
Growth Manager, Software Company

The easy-to-use template library works as requested. Dynamic Dreamz impressed with their responsive communication and fast turnarounds.

I'm the growth manager at a software company whose main goal is to replace pen and paper on construction sites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We wanted to improve our commercial website and complete more complicated projects, including a template library.

We found them on Upwork.

They succeeded, meeting every goal and producing an easy-to-use mockup.

I work with one point of contact, who was highly reactive and efficient.

The template library is functional and live on our website.

We communicated through chat. The process was quite efficient, thanks to our project manager.

I was impressed by their responsiveness.

No, everything was great.

Website Migration for Soap Company

"Our workflow was excellent and effective."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Dynamic Dreamz migrated a website from WordPress to Shopify.

Milano, Italy
Xianzhi Yin
CEO, TRIVESA SRL

Dynamic Dreamz completed the project in two weeks. The team worked quickly, established a clear workflow, and delivered excellent results.

I'm the CEO of Trivesa SRL, an organic handmade soap business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Dynamic Dreamz?

We needed to move a five-language website from WordPress to Shopify without any mistakes.

They had good recommendations on Upwork.

They delivered the migration in two weeks.

I only contacted one person, which was fairly easy.

They were precise. They always provided good service and responded quickly.

Our workflow was excellent and effective.

The whole project was easy, clear, and quick.

I wouldn't suggest anything.

Overall Score It was excellent service from a great team.
    They were always on schedule.
    They offered a good price.
    It was excellent.