Make it Better

The DVI Group is a creative video production and post production agency. Since inception in late 1999, we have been consulting with high profile brands to uniquely position them, on screen, as the experts and leaders in their respective industries.

It is our ideas that consistently push our productions to new levels of success; it is our knowledge and experience that continue to drive sales and performance for our clients and it is through our ideas, knowledge and experience that DVI is recognized one of Atlanta’s most respected creative agencies. That being said, it’s not just the “cool idea” or the “this looks good idea”. Our creative is supported by a process-driven, creative workflow and our industry’s Best Practices.

Our main point of difference in this swirling, busy industry, besides the sheer quality of our portfolio, is the ability to handle all aspects of your production project from start to finish, in-house. We offer our clients true efficiency and consistency through every stage of the process.

We have strategists, a creative team, a production department and a post production department with the most brilliant motion design and animation team anywhere, which gives us the capability to handle large and complex integrated campaigns as well as self-contained animation projects or high-end broadcast commercial production work.

There are a lot of companies who can make you a video, but The DVI Group is the only production company that can offer you the perfect storm of award-winning creative talent, industry leading expertise in video and strategic, goal-oriented thinking. It is our mission to meet and exceed your expectations at every turn. We approach every aspect of every job with the intention to MAKE IT BETTER, and we have built a reputation on doing just that. We will do the same for you.

$10,000

1999
Atlanta, GA
headquaters
  • The DVI Group
    1486 Mecaslin Street NW
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    404.873.6283

DVI has worked with some of the most well known brands in the world, across dozens of diverse industries. We work with ambitious brands who know the value of premium quality, visual content, like: Kaiser Permanente, Hansgrohe, Kodak Alaris, Federal Reserve Bank, Newell (Rubbermaid) Brands, Aaron's, Purina, Murphy’s Oil Soap, NCR, Sherwin Williams, Audio Technica, AT&T, YP.com, Zerorez and many more.

Today, most hospitals operate as a series of disconnected, independently operated silos. It is no wonder hospital administrators feel lost trying to keep up with it all. Care Logistics helps hospitals change the way they think about care, eliminating miscommunication and inefficiencies, and providing leaders with a road map for patient care. Atlanta Video Production Company the DVI Group helps Care Logistics tell their story through simple characters and colorful landscapes in this beautiful 3D animation.

Experience Hansgrohe

Hansgrohe offers some of the world’s highest quality and most beautiful faucets. For a truly unique experience, The DVI Group created multiple videos and a custom website for "Experience Hansgrohe". See the entire experience at: http://www.experiencehansgrohe.com/

“I want to lick the screen.”  That was the mission that IMI brought to The DVI Group. We built this brand video around the IMI signature cocktail – a delightful blend that incorporates different pieces of the IMI philosophy in its crafting. We used macro photography and custom food styling to get the right blend of delicious and rustic to highlight the IMI brand.

Video Production for Patient Data Software

"They have an energy that helps to bring out your own creativity. It makes what can seem like a daunting project into a fun project."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

The agency was brought on board to create a couple types of videos. They wanted one video to be an overview of their company and the others to be client interviews that they could use at conventions. They needed a company that could take a complex and high-level business and turn it into something digestible.

VP, Marketing & Strategic Communications, Jvion

The CEO, investor team, and viewers at a recent conference have all had positive reactions to the videos created. They feel that the messaging was done in a much more sophisticated way and that the pace with which they got work done was exemplary.

Jvion is a cognitive clinical science company that primarily serves the healthcare provider segment. I’m the VP of marketing and strategic communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We’ve grown exponentially over the past year and have even acquired another company. In that accelerated growth, there’s been a real need to realign our message and make it more crisp and engaging. I wanted to do that by bringing in high-quality professional video. For one thing, we knew we needed to make our message concise to be easily digestible. We needed to take a very difficult concept, cognitive science, and make it accessible. Within the healthcare community, we usually see resistance to any kind of new capabilities and new technologies. Because of this specific challenge, we needed to position it to be non-threatening and easy to adopt for our clients.

We had two pieces that came out of this involvement: a corporate overview piece and one with client interviews. The two videos dovetailed together nicely. For the corporate overview, the project was done in collaboration with The DVI Group because of the complex nature of our work. They developed an initial script and we went through iterative phases. They came up with vision boards and storyboards that really brought to life our core concepts. We need to use very specific language and they did an amazing job with that. For the interviews, we had seven interviews with the C-suite. They did all the planning and managed all the logistics. We looked at the script and then married questions to the script so that the case study parallels the concept. The DVI Group worked with me to get some amazing comments and quotes. They covered all of the critical differentiators that we had worked so hard to articulate during the corporate overview. We will continue to work on using what they’ve provided in different ways.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

I went through a vetting process and looked at multiple firms. I looked in Atlanta to see who was really good at doing videos for businesses. I narrowed my search to three organizations and interviewed all of them. The DVI Group suggested that I come meet with them face to face instead of talking on the phone. Immediately, there was a sense of professionalism and service. I was late to the meeting because of Atlanta traffic but they had water ready and a great presentation prepared. That was tied to the projects they showed from their portfolio.

How much have you invested with The DVI Group?

We spent between $50,000 and $200,000.

We started in November 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Our CEO is extraordinarily pleased with the messaging that has come out of the videos. Our investor team is delighted. The initial reaction to both videos from the industry at the largest industry conference we had has been positive. They’ve told us that our message is now more sophisticated and concise.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic, meeting the deadlines we set. We had a big trade show last week, so they had to work hard to meet our deadline. They did 12 weeks of work in six weeks. With the timeline, the amount of work, and the cognitive demands we placed on them, they performed at every turn. They’re a great team. I feel lucky to have them in my backyard and to have found them.

What did you find most impressive about The DVI Group?

They’re just a really good group to work with. They have an energy that helps to bring out your own creativity. It makes what can seem like a daunting project into a fun project. They brought a vision and a creative energy that helped bring out the best in our team.

It wasn’t just their video work that was impressive, but how they were able to leverage that into multiple platforms. One of the client case studies I wanted to do was with a hospital where DVI had already filmed, so they already knew the people. They had this mailer that they had created for the other client and it was so well done. That highlighted the excellence of their work and the client focus. They provide consultative expertise to each project, going beyond the deliverable so that you can add value to your business.

Are there any areas The DVI Group could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I feel incredibly lucky to have them in my backyard and to have found them. We have plans to continue to work with them as long as I’m the VP of marketing here at Jvion.
    Every project deadline was met or exceeded. The team is highly communicative. If there are any issues, you know about it in advance and they have a mitigation strategy.
    I got more than I paid for.
    They’re highly professional. They provide highly engaging output that not only met our business needs but helped us to improve the way we talk to the market.
    I have already recommended them to both small and large companies.

Video Production for Computer Software Firm

"The quality of their work is excellent. They’ve always met or exceeded my expectations."

Feb. 2012 - Ongoing

The DVI Group was hired to develop a video that the agency could bring to trade shows to market their company.

Sales Engineer, Bucher & Suter

They have received a lot of positive feedback from their co-workers. The client is satisfied with the level of determination the agency has to get the job done and always develop quality work.

We are a small Swiss software company focusing on contact center and computer software integration. I’m a sales engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

I was making homemade videos and we wanted something more professional that we could show at trade shows and which the sales people could show during meetings.

The first video they did was an overall corporate description using animation. They have always written the scripts and we have edited them. They have also produced other videos that include narration. So far, we’ve done three videos and plan to do another one in the future of a customer testimonial.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

They did work for the company my wife worked at, so she recommended them. I did research to find other companies and met with several of them, but I found that I liked The DVI Group the best. I did some interviews with them and saw the work they had done. Based on that, I decided to work with them.

How much have you invested with The DVI Group?

We spent between $15,000 and $20,000 on each project.

We plan to continue working with them in the future.

We have gotten excellent feedback from my coworkers.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. Any delays have always been because of us. They’re always prepared and pushing us.

What did you find most impressive about The DVI Group?

They are very easy to work with. They always deliver on everything they promise. The quality of their work is excellent. They’ve always met or exceeded my expectations.

Are there any areas The DVI Group could improve?

I felt we did too much of the work on the script with the first writer we worked with. They switched writers and that minimized our efforts.

Overall Score I can’t think of anything they could’ve done better and we’re using them again.
    They were always able to meet every deadline unless we delayed them.
    I did a cost comparison for the first video and I thought they were competitive.
    I was very impressed with the quality of the videos and so was upper management.

Video Production for Marketing Firm

"I felt like I was part of their team too. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

They were brought on to develop five training videos and one promotional video for a product they were selling.

Account Manager, Big Red Rooster

The client has received positive feedback from colleagues who were very impressed by the videos. They felt that The DVI Group delivered a simple and smooth process to deliver a product that they liked - all within deadlines.

I am an account manager for Big Red Rooster, a marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We don’t have a very strong video development team so we were looking for someone who could produce a video for us.

We provided them with the assets: storyboards, visuals, and the creative direction. The DVI Group then made all that into a live video for us. The video had animation and we gave them the license to make things work how they think best. We did five training videos and one promotional video on how to use a new drink brewer.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

One of our creative directors had wonderful things to say about them and we were looking for a premium production team. We have other production companies we use that are less expensive, but we needed premium-level videos for this. I saw some of the other work they’ve done and we all agreed that they’d be the best source for us.

How much have you invested with The DVI Group?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000 on the project.

The project is complete.

The videos haven’t been posted on any platforms yet. But the director of marketing and the director of North America marketing saw the videos and were wildly impressed. They loved that they were all cohesive, smooth, and beautiful. The videos spoke to all the pieces that they wanted to talk to and got rave reviews.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I had one point of contact and it was very smooth. They used tools that were easy to understand and allowed us to quickly make edits. They were quick, efficient, and smart in how they delivered things to me. I really enjoyed working with them. They met or exceeded all deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about The DVI Group?

I wasn’t able to see them create something from beginning to end. We came up with the storyboard and artwork so all I saw was the production end, but they did beautiful work. They introduced me to each person that was involved in our project, which was great. I felt like I was part of their team too. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

Are there any areas The DVI Group could improve?

No, I have nothing bad to say.

They’re expensive but it was worth it.

Video Production for Healthcare Provider

"Everything is so on point that we don't have to rework things."

The DVI Group produced several videos for the client, including demonstrations, case studies, and animation. They have completed eight major projects for the client.

VP, Care Logistics

The DVI Group delivered compelling and engaging content that has garnered attention from both the Internet and industry executives. The company was extremely proactive and responsive, and in tune with business objectives.

Care Logistics works with hospitals to improve the quality of care and patient experience that they deliver by adopting a new model for care delivery. I’m Vice President of Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We work with hospitals to help them adopt a comprehensive solution and change to a new model for delivering care. There’s a lot to communicate and help them understand. We were facing challenges with how to take what is a big comprehensive solution and make it easier for hospitals and leaders to understand. We looked to The DVI Group to help us capture the stories and narratives, and help hospital leaders get a better understanding through video.

We’ve done several projects with them that cover the whole spectrum. We’ve done scripted animated videos, scripted demonstrations with hired actors, and case study videos where we’ve gone on site and interviewed people at the hospitals that we work with. The first project was a three-minute long video that describes our approach and our care model, and how hospitals adopt it. It went into how it changes and improves the quality of care and experience for patients, and the efficiency of care at the hospital. That ended up being an animated video. I cannot compliment them enough on their approach and the way they listened and came back with three different storyboards with ideas that might accomplish what we wanted. We loved all three of them but went with one direction. We collaborated with them on the scripting and just loved the work they were doing. On that one, we hired some voice over talent and could not be happier with the end result.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

We were very diligent when looking for video production companies. The DVI Group impressed us from the start with their proposal. They really took the time to listen to what we were trying to accomplish and came back to us with a proposal that made it clear that they understood what our business objectives for the project were. That gave me tremendous confidence that they were going to focus their effort and approach from start to finish on making sure that we ended up with a final product that accomplished what those objectives were.

How much have you invested with The DVI Group?

We’ve done projects as small as under $5,000. The largest project was $25,000.

We’re not working on anything now, but we have a couple of projects on the horizon that we expect to work with them on.

We have had tremendously positive feedback on the video content, and it has been able to help us get past gatekeepers and in front of executives that are extremely busy. Internally, the feedback has been very strong. They’ve done two animated videos for us and they’re designed to engage in a compelling way and explain what can be complex. The videos on YouTube get tons of views and people watch most of the video. The average viewing time is 70%, which for that type of video, is outstanding. The final product is very engaging for people who are coming to our website or one of our other media sites.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I could not be happier. They’re always proactive, extremely responsive, and communicate the details of what’s next. They’re always on time and are so thoughtful about understanding what our business objective is. Everything is so on point that we don’t have to rework things.

What did you find most impressive about The DVI Group?

Their creative vision and ability to help me, as the client, to visualize it and be confident moving forward with it, is outstanding. They have some tremendously talented designers. When we’ve worked at the hospitals, the camera teams are professional.

Are there any areas The DVI Group could improve?

I have no complaints. We’ve worked with them on 8 major projects.

Overall Score It’s been a terrific and productive partnership. They really approach it as a partner.
    They’re well organized and they nail everything they commit to.
    You could probably find somebody to do the work cheaper, but the quality for the money is so outstanding I actually consider them to be a bargain.
    Everything they have produced for us has been of exceptional quality.
    I have already.

Video Production for Kaiser Permanente

"They’re [The DVI Group] just a great team, really smart and very good at what they do. Like I said, there was no project too big or small."

The DVI Group was hired to create a couple of videos. The first was a video to educate members on why the client's company was the best choice. They provided casting, scripting, and a concept for the video.

10,001+ employees

Regional Director of Marketing at Kaiser Permanente

The video has been received by both executives and client viewers in a very positive manner. The video was picked up by the department's national office because of its quality. The client appreciated The DVI Group's great project management and that they consistently felt like an extension of the team.

I currently work for United Healthcare for the central region. I was working for Kaiser Permanente in the Georgia region when I worked with The DVI Group. I was the Regional Director of Marketing for Kaiser Permanente.

What challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

At Kaiser, we worked with DVI for several years. Initially, it was a project where we were trying to produce a simple, short video to educate prospective members about Kaiser Permanente and the care that we provide within our centers. We created several videos in different formats to help educate our perspective members and also brokers about Kaiser, what makes us different, and the value of that difference.

Typically, when I was beginning to work on a video project, I would meet with them to share the goal of what we wanted to communicate through the video and how we would use the video. Sometimes the videos were used to start a meeting, and sometimes we sent CDs to prospective customers. Additionally, we produced a video that we were going to be using on our website as an intro video. After we met with them, they would come back to us with a concept.

Some of the videos told the stories of the care that we provide through the voice of our members and through our staff, both medical staff and clinical staff. In those cases, they interviewed our staff and edited it together with some B-roll that they shot in our facilities. In other cases, like the video that we did for the website, they wrote the script, drafted the concept, and then worked with us even on casting the talent, and then producing the video.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

They were recommended to me. They had done some work with Kaiser Permanente in the past, but were recommended to me probably when I first got there, so it was about seven or eight years ago. They worked with me on a project for convenience and I had such a great time with them that I continued to hire them. What I really appreciated was that every time I came back I got a new fresh idea for a video. They were always really current on changes within the digital world, how people were using video and different new concepts that we could test and utilize. They were always a great partner because they took whatever idea I had and made it better.

How much have you invested with The DVI Group?

We did $2,500 videos, where we actually would take an existing video and edit it to fit a format that we needed, like opening a meeting. We’ve also done videos that cost $50,000 where we had on-air talent, casting, and on-location shooting.

We are no longer working with them because I am no longer at that company.

The feedback that I always got on every video I ever produced was overwhelmingly positive. They always exceeded our expectations as far as delivering an end product. Everybody from senior leadership all the way down to the recipients, or the viewers of the video, always gave extremely positive comments and feedback. We didn’t use the videos in any kind of a direct response format, where we would get hard data on open rates and so on, so we don’t have that. Some of the local videos we produced in the Georgia region would get picked up by the national office and get used.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great and would always deliver what was needed on time and on budget. They were really good stewards of my time and budget, no matter how demanding my request was. I became known as the one that would ask for these unreasonable requests, but they always came up with a way to make it happen. Again, great partners and project management in a way that it kept us on track but wasn’t annoying.

What did you find most impressive about The DVI Group?

They’re just a great team, really smart and very good at what they do. Like I said, there was no project too big or small. They just were my go-to team for video. They worked as an extension to my department and I really always valued that. Again, always did great work.

Are there any areas The DVI Group could improve?

Honestly, I can’t think of anything. Like I said, they were always cutting edge, they always came with fresh ideas, and they always exceeded expectations and met all of my unreasonable demands.

Video Production for Insurance Association

"The DVI Group was easy to do business with and very professional."

The DVI Group developed a series of explainer videos to educate the client's customers on an industry rule change. They provided all production and post-production services for 13 2-minute videos and a 40-second commercial.

Tyrone, Georgia
Director, Learning Design & Delivery, LOMA

The videos and commercial were completed ahead of schedule, and have received positive feedback from potential customers. The DVI Group was praised for their detailed project management and professionalism.

LOMA is a life insurance trade association and we have 2,000 member companies around the world. Our biggest line of business is creating and delivering education programs for our member companies. I’m the Director of Learning Design and Delivery.

What challenge were you trying to address with the DVI Group?

There was a rule change in the retirement industry and it was going to have a significant effect on how retirement companies operate. It was very confusing and there was a lot of concern about it. In response, we were trying to create a brief education program that explained the rule change to a very broad audience. The material needed to be at a high level but presented in a new and engaging way.

The DVI Group created a series of 13 videos, about 2 minutes long each. We came to them with a fairly finished script that was broken down into those 13 videos. We didn’t have a specific style in mind since we wanted them to lead that discussion. They took the script and came up with three concepts. They were all a variation of experts speaking to the camera, along with heavy use of graphics. We chose one of the concepts they offered. The DVI Group did all the casting, figured out the location, and took care of the crew. Two members of our company were onsite during shooting for two days. The DVI Group then did all the post-production and we were involved in the three rounds of review. After we gave feedback, they updated the videos. We went back and forth a few times. The DVI Group also created a 40-second commercial. It was not intended for TV, but it was something we could show to potential customers.

How did you come to work with the DVI Group?

We’re based in Atlanta, so I was looking for a local firm. I had searched for a number of days using Google and found some candidates with impressive websites showing good examples of work they’d done. We contacted and met with four companies. They all understood what we were trying to do. They looked at our scripts and gave us some creative ideas. We chose the DVI Group because they came closest to our desired budget. In addition, they seemed to have a little more experience in dealing with education/training videos. Their ideas weren’t as off the wall as some of the other ones, which were overly creative at the expense of instructional design.

How much have you invested with the DVI Group?

We spent $50,000 to $100,000 in our project with the DVI Group.

The videos are all done. The whole project, from the time we had a contract worked out, was probably about four weeks. It took a while to get the contract worked out.

It’s an unusual product for us. We incorporate video in a lot of our eLearning courses but we’ve never done a course that’s purely video. We normally sell one course at a time, but for this product, we’re selling these videos in bundles. We can also upload the videos into a learning management system or on a company intranet for training. Potential customers have seen the demos and we have received a lot of positive feedback. We don’t have any sales figures yet, but the commercial has been really well-received.

How did the DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, the DVI Group was terrific. They assigned a project coordinator who was extremely well-organized. She kept an online color-coded log that showed the stage at which each video was. It was easy for me to see what was going on. That was great because every day I was getting four or five videos to review. It would have been confusing if they didn’t have that.

What did you find most impressive about the DVI Group?

The DVI Group was easy to do business with and very professional. I never got the sense that the DVI Group was a second rate organization. They were pleasant and they kept their end of the bargain. Overall, it was a good experience and they came in ahead of the deadline, which was very aggressive, to begin with. That was great for us because we needed the extra time. We needed the videos by the end of June and the DVI Group gave them to us a week early.

Are there any areas the DVI Group could improve?

I don’t think so. After the first couple of videos were shot and we got them to review, we had concerns about things like color and font choice. Those were things we should’ve asked for upfront. We asked the DVI Group to change certain things and they were good at explaining why they did what they did. Ultimately, we insisted on a few changes and they made them.

I think anything can be done a little cheaper, but I have no qualms about how much we paid.

Video Production for Real Estate Management Company

"They're an extremely creative group."

The DVI Group provided full-spectrum video production services for a live-action marketing video. They developed the script, selected the actors, and directed the filming.

Director of Marketing, Stonemark Management

Although the video has not been launched yet, the client has been very happy, citing The DVI Group's excellent communication, project management, and flexibility.

Stonemark is a property management firm who manages apartment communities throughout the United States.

I am the director of marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We wanted to separate ourselves from other management firms by creating a video.

They produced a script and did all of the editing. We chose to have actors so there wasn't any animation in this video. They did a phenomenal job of figuring out what we were trying to accomplish with this video and learning about our company, its culture, and what the relationship is between us and our clients. They developed a script from those conversations. We wanted to do something that was on the humorous side and they didn't disappoint. They developed a real winner for us. Their selection of actors and script writing were all great. It required very little effort on our end.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

I looked into a number of different video production companies and, once I had talked with The DVI Group enough, I decided they would be right for us.

The project was between $10,000 and $50,000. We'd never invested money in producing videos. They really produced a phenomenal result. They took care of us and worked with us with the budget restraints we had. I don't think we would've ended up with the same results with another company.

All projects are completed. I would like to work with them again. I feel like we made some friends as well. Our project had to go on a hiatus because of funds. They could have held us to the contract, but they worked with us.

We're in a relaunch so it's not been showcased yet. I have shared it with people who are working with me who are peers in the business. The feedback has been "wow,", "what a great video," and just generally that it is very humorous and well-done.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The DVI Group did an excellent job and maintained great communication. I never felt like I didn't understand something. Being our first time doing something on this scale, they were great.

What distinguishes The DVI Group from other providers?

It's not often that you get in a partnership with somebody that you feel like is working to deliver and is working with you. They worked with us during the hiatus for about a year, which impacts their schedules. They did a lot to work around the situation for us, which meant a lot.

Is there anything The DVI Group could have improved or done differently?

No. If anybody called me and was thinking about hiring them, I would tell them to do it. They're an extremely creative group.

Overall Score We had a great experience working with them.
    They were always on time.

Video Production for Fiber Cement Product Company

"The DVI Group was pleasant, helpful, and responsive."

The DVI Group produced a brand video that explained the client's company as a whole, as well as its three distinct business units. The video included animation and live production.

Marketing Manager, Fiber-Cement Manufacturer

Since launching the video, the client has seen a steady monthly increase in video views. The DVI Group took a vested interest in the project, and was commended specifically for their creativity.

Our company is a manufacturer of fiber-cement, siding, and commercial architectural wall panels.

I’m the Marketing Manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

Our company has three very prominent business units, and we needed to feature a brand video that had all three of those units while still telling the encompassing story of who we are as a company.

They did some animation, and they also did some live production video of one of our plants.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

I found them online through a search engine. They came to be a good fit because of their process and their discovery phase. They really wanted to understand us, not just as a company, but what we’re trying to solve through the video or that particular project.

It was over $30,000.

All projects have been completed at this time.

Thanks to the work The DVI Group has done, we continue to see big jumps month over month in the video views of the brand video. We have seen a significant increase each month.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The DVI Group was pleasant, helpful, and responsive. They brought in a project manager a little bit after my project, so they know the value of having a project manager.

What distinguishes The DVI Group from other providers?

I like the range of the different concepts that they provided.

Is there anything The DVI Group could have improved or done differently?

Overall, I think they did a great job. I wish they had brought on a project manager earlier but as I said, they brought one on so it seems like they figured out a project manager's worth.

Overall Score Overall, it was a good experience.

Video Production for Photography Company

"They're a very creative agency that has delivered strong products that have fit within our budget."

The DVI Group produced a video to highlight the client's mobile app. After an initial creative brief, they developed both brand-oriented and product tutorial videos, and combined live footage with animation for the final product.

Director of Marketing Communications, Photography Company

The video exceeds industry standards for cost per view and view completion rate. The DVI Group had an excellent understanding of the client's business objectives, target audience, and current trends.

I work for a photography company. We do retail printing of people's photographs from digital media.

I'm the director of marketing communications for the United States and Canada.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We had a couple issues we needed to work out. The biggest was that we wanted to create a video to drive awareness of our mobile app and its capabilities.

It was full service. They first provided us with a creative brief, and then developed the both brand-oriented and product tutorial videos. They mixed live footage with animation to create the final product.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

I had worked with them previously at another company. Based on the experience I had working with them at my past job, I decided they would be a good fit for my current job.

I feel like they work with any budget you provide. We've done some nice, quality product videos at the $10,000 range, and then some of our brand videos, depending on how intricate the concepts are, have definitely had larger budgets.

We don't have any projects going on now, but we're planning to work with them in the future.

There are a couple of things we look into when we run video advertising. First, we look at the cost per view, completion rate, and specifically the rate at which advertising is skipped. In both cases, The DVI Group exceeds industry benchmarks.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and stay on deadline, yet are flexible. Our relationship has the perfect mix of structure and necessary flexibility.

What distinguishes The DVI Group from other providers?

The DVI Group is very creative in the startup process. They constantly surprise me with the video concepts they come up with and consistently raise the bar every time we go back and work with them. They understand our business objectives, target audience, and what is trending in the marketplace. They're a very creative agency that has delivered strong projects that have fit within our budget.

Is there anything The DVI Group could have improved or done differently?

There's nothing that they haven't delivered very well on.

They have always had the most competitive price.
    I highly recommend them and already have. I manage the U.S. region at a global company. Other regions are using the videos they have produced.

Video Production for Plumbing Manufacturer

"I've worked with many other video companies, and [The DVI Group] is exceptional."

The DVI Group created a marketing video specifically for the client's North American audience. They helped identify the video strategy, then completed all production and application.

Atlanta, Georgia
Social Commerce & Communication Manager, Hansgrohe, Inc.

The project is ongoing, but the client has been extremely pleased with the progress so far. The DVI Group has been adaptable, collaborative, and timely with all deadlines, and they are highly recommended.

I work for Hansgrohe. We are a German plumbing manufacturer of premium shower, bath, and kitchen products.

I am the social commerce and communication manager. I'm responsible for the digital marketing and peer communications for North America.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The DVI Group?

We wanted to create consumer-facing videos that resonated with our market, which has been a bit of a challenge. The ads that we get from Europe don't work well in North America. We wanted to target our market with a North American look and feel so that we could engage emotionally with consumers.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

The DVI Group started by helping us define our video strategy. Then, they helped determine how to implement that strategy through the tonality, look and feel of the video. We then moved into production, application, and produced the final product.

How did you come to work with The DVI Group?

I began by doing research on video production companies. We like to work with local companies so we can develop rapport and collaborate face to face. We feel like that's very important. We put out three different RFPs [request for proposals] and eventually met with the entire team at DVI. We could feel that they were as passionate about what they do as we are about what we do. We couldn't be happier with their work.

We've spent between $75,000 and $100,000 working with The DVI Group.

It's an ongoing engagement.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from your work with The DVI Group?

We're very pleased with what we have seen thus far. We've had our headquarters reach out to see if there is a possibility of negotiating international usage rights for what the group has done. I think that's a key indicator that we're doing a good job collaborating with them.

How did The DVI Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The DVI Group has been excellent and great on follow up. We really have been very pleased with the project management side. They've met all our deadlines, have managed to handle curved balls that we've thrown at them - all while being very collaborative.

What distinguishes The DVI Group from other providers?

The DVI Group is a true partner. They aren't afraid to give their professional advice and share their expertise. Sometimes, we get too close to things, but they're very good about reminding us of what our end goal is. They're a top-notch company, and I would highly recommend them to others.

Is there anything The DVI Group could have improved or done differently?

No. I've worked with many other video companies, and they're exceptional.

They're excellent at that.
    They're expensive, but they're well worth the cost.
    I highly recommend them.