Efficient SEO services for Affordable price

DigitalGuider is fully dedicated to learning about and understanding your business. By building a relationship with each of our clients, we can ensure our marketing strategy is built with the sole focus of solving the problems your business faces. Each of our marketing campaigns are built with the client's needs in mind to solve the greatest marketing problems.

Sheridan, WY
  • 30 N. GOULD ST, SUITE 6573
    Sheridan, WY 82801

SEO Services for Appliance Company

“I was kept well apprised of all steps by email and by regular conference calls.”

Feb. - Aug. 2020

Digital Guider provided SEO services for an appliance store. They selected keywords, optimized for search, and created a backlinking strategy through articles and guest blogs

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Roque Gonzalez
Manager, Rocky Mountain Appliance Parts

The site now ranks on the first Google SERP for several keywords. Digital Guider kept their partner informed throughout the process by communicating regularly.

I am the owner of an appliance parts retail store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital Guider, and what were your goals?

We were a small company starting up and wanted to reduce search engine errors and increase the ranking and online visibility of our website, thereby increasing the number of calls to our brick and mortar store.

How did you select Digital Guider and what were the deciding factors?

Selection was made searching online initially, and then consulting on final details with Dexter Coley of Digital Guider

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

Steps were to optimize keywords, increase keywords, and add links and backlinks. Articles and Guest Blogging.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I was in constant contact with the Sr. Manager of Projects Prerna Jha and was well apprised and informed of all steps of the campaign

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Since implementing the SEO effort we're ranking on the first page for many more key words and our site traffic has grown

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

I was kept well apprised of all steps by email and by regular conference calls. Very transparent and informative.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Eager to listen to my input and doubts. Very refreshing.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

None come to mind

Web Dev for High-End Real Estate Business

"I am very optimistic this website will have a very positive impact on creating more leads."

Oct. 2019 - July 2020

Digital Guider was responsible for building a unique website for a Florida-based real estate firm. They focused on designing an attractive interface to showcase the properties within a specific new community.

Fort Myers, Florida
Scott R. Morrison
Owner & Broker, Premier Tropical Realty

The site has successfully launched, and Digital Guider has been further engaged to provide SEO and social media marketing. Their work is anticipated to bring in many new leads. The team was detail-oriented and competent. They showcased their ability to materialize the client's exact vision.

I am the owner/broker of Premier Tropical Realty, LLC in Fort Myers, Florida. A residential real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Digital Guider?

I wanted to create an upscale/unique website for a new high end real estate development located in Fort Myers.

Create a unique website with detailed custom content to attract potential buyers of new homes in this specific new community.

After researching multiple website developers, I found Digital Guider via an internet search. I was impressed with several examples of websites they were creating.

I engaged into conversations with one of their representatives about their ability to meet my needs and associated costs to develop what I was interested in having created. I also wanted to work with a company who used Wordpress as their development platform, since my previous website I had was based on the Wordpress platform, and I was familiar with it.

They worked in conjunction with my vision and input of what the new website would look like and the content I desired to have in the website. Their project manager Twinkle and her associated team did an excellent job at taking my input and ideas and making them become a functioning website with my ongoing input and desires.

They always responded in a very timely manner. The development of the site took longer than I anticipated, due to the fact they relied on and needed Me to provide the necessary content to implement creating the site, which of course makes sense.

My ability to provide content was based on how busy I was in my real estate business. So it could have been completed much quicker had I been able to provide content quicker.

My primary contact was the project manager Twinkle. She was the person I communicated with on a regular basis, and then she communicated to her team members my goals, desires and content.

This site just went live on 7.17.2020. I have engaged Digital Guider to do my SEO, for an initial 6 month period of time. I am very optimistic this website will have a very positive impact on creating more leads and business for my real estate business.

See my comments above. A project manager was assigned to my website development. She then communicated my goals, vision and content to her team of developers/content creators.

I was most impressed with a couple details. First, their ability to take my vision and ideas, and put them into actual website creative content. Second was their responsiveness. They were very responsive and were quick to create the content once I provided it to them.

I found I needed to review spelling with the text I provided carefully. There seemed to be more spelling errors than I might have anticipated. Overall, I was extremely impressed and happy with everything they did, and their creative abilities.

Overall Score Highly recommend.
    Always very accommodating.
    An excellent value for what was created.
    Note all my comments in the review. It was Excellent!
    Highly recommend Digital Guider.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Medical Practice

“Their willingness to improve the quality of reports and provide other information we ask for has helped a lot.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Digital Guider provides comprehensive SEO support for the website of a medical remedy provider, helping to select keywords to target and create content to improve performance on SERPs in the US.

Ecuador
Cofounder, Private Medical Practice

The SEO work performed by Digital Guider has exceeded client expectations for the project, boosting traffic from some keywords to nearly 10,000 visitors a month. Although communication started out a little bit weaker, a change in account manager has made the relationship highly beneficial.

Our organization works to promote a procedure that my father created and founded.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We have a web page and had started to get a lot of queries from people in the US and other countries about our treatment. Digital Guider has helped us to improve our performance there so that we can reach a much wider audience.

They provide comprehensive SEO support for our web page. We started with a list of keywords that we wanted, and they made suggestions based on what they thought were the most common searches related to our keywords as well. From there, they worked on our site to create content and organize everything, as well as on social media and other channels to help engage people with our materials.

I initially interacted with a member of their sales team, and then they assigned us an account executive who has been my main point of contact for the project. They have a team of people working on the project behind the scenes, but I’m not sure how many people there are in total.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

We received an email from their team offering their services to help improve the performance of our website on searches in the US. We started talking to them and ended up deciding to buy one of their service packages.

In total, we have spent about $6,000 with them.

The project started in August 2019, and we are continuing to work together.

Some of our goals included reducing the bounce rate and increasing traffic, and we have seen improvements in both of those metrics. We are now targeting an increase in our conversion rate as well, which to us is indicative of great progress. At first, it was difficult to justify the investment because we weren’t seeing a lot of results right away, but as time went on, we started to get better and better reports and have been pretty happy with everything since then.

Just last month, we went from around 50-100 visitors a month to close to 10,000. That change was reflected from finally reaching the first page in a few of our keywords, and we couldn’t be happier with that result. The pandemic has obviously been a roadblock to that, but we are looking forward to continuing to improve as the world gets back to work.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

We recently changed account managers and have been really enjoying the experience since then. Our new point of contact gives us reports more frequently and has a lot more patience to explain to us the things that we are not as knowledgeable about. She is always willing to talk through different ideas with us and responds very quickly, which we really appreciate.

Their ability to explain concepts no matter how simple they might be to some people, without judgment or impatience is a really significant asset to the engagement. We do not have a lot of internet expertise, but that has never been a problem because of their willingness to work with us to improve.

Their willingness to improve the quality of reports and provide other information we ask for has helped a lot. They also do a great job of making themselves consistently available to help, no matter what time it is where they are, which is in a very different time zone from us.

I wish the process could move a little bit faster, or if we could figure out flexible rates depending on the results that we are seeing, but either way it’s not necessarily a problem with the work they are doing.

They are a good company overall, but make sure you advocate for yourself to work with a good team because some are not as good as others. You can definitely be successful with them, but don’t be afraid to ask for more in terms of reports or responsiveness or whatever you need.

Overall Score We have learned a lot from them.
    They often remind me about calls or schedules that we have set up.
    Because we are not the US, it is a little bit more expensive for us.
    We are very satisfied with our current account manager.
    I would recommend them, especially our current person.

SEO for Sourcing & Manufacturing Company

“They’re timely and always ask me what I want to be done, and then take care of it.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Digital Guider provides SEO services for a sourcing and manufacturing company.

Houston, Texas
Ben Reynolds
President, The Sourcing Department

Digital Guider’s efforts have met the mark. The team raised their client's global ranking significantly in just one month, and they’re extremely responsive.

I’m the CEO of a sourcing and manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We wanted to increase our website ranking.

I bought a package from them that included backlinks and posts. It was all organic advertising.

I work with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

I found them on LinkedIn.

We’ve invested $500 so far.

We began working together in April 2020, and our engagement is ongoing.

I’ve been tracking my site and we started out worldwide above 10 million. In one month, they got us below 1 million.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well in writing and verbally. They’re timely and always ask me what I want to be done, and then take care of it. We communicate via phone and email.

They’re effective and responsive.

No, I haven’t noticed any areas for improvement yet.

My advice is to have strong communication. Tell them what you want and what you’re trying to do. That’s all you need.

Overall Score I’m very happy. I’ve worked with other SEO companies and they don’t perform anywhere close to as well as this company does.
    They’re always on time.
    They do what they say.

SEO for Supplemental Retail Company

"I wanted to trust them to do what they were supposed to do when I’m wasn’t around, but that wasn’t the case."

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Digital Guider was hired to provide SEO services with the aim of ranking a website on the first page of Google. They sent monthly progress reports to the client.

Beverly Hills, California
CEO, Supplemental Retailer Company

While the partnership started on a promising note, the client didn't see improvements in their website's search engine ranking after 3–4 months. Even though the vendor was responsive to questions, the client didn't gain a better understanding of SEO best practices from the team.

I’m the managing partner of a supplemental retail company. We carry a wide range of products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We wanted to get on the first page of Google.

In the beginning, they told me they were professionals that knew how to get my website ranked on the first page of Google. They would send me reports of our landing pages, keywords, and backlinks.

However, we stopped working with Digital Guider for two reasons. It had been 3–4 months, but we hadn’t gotten any orders yet. When I searched for anything about my company, we wouldn’t come up on Google.

I was hoping that the Digital Guider team would give me advice about things that were important to SEO. For example, they didn’t tell me that Google crawlers won’t pick up images like a trademark logo.

One time, they emailed us a list of keywords. We asked her how to pick which keywords to focus on. Her answer started with, “These keywords are per your package only.”

I had one point of contact and she was emailing with another person. My main point of contact was an amazing person with a great heart. But, I’m not sure tasks were being completed to their full potential.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

Initially, we were working with another SEO company. But, communication was much too slow. So, I canceled with them, and then I found Digital Guider. It seemed like a really good deal, and it seemed like they would do everything that was offered in the package.

They said they would give us the premium plan for the first month or two and then drop the price down to the gold plan. The premium SEO package was $1,249. It was an automatic payment structure.

We started working with them in December of 2019, and the engagement ended in March of 2020 as we couldn’t afford to keep paying them.

The premium plan said they would work 165 hours per month on my website. Not including weekends, that means they would have to work 8.5 hours per day. Realistically, I think they were working about 2–3 hours per week on it.

The total users increased by about 2–3% for April. I did see paid ads for my company on the Internet, but I can do that myself for less money.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

They sent us a monthly progress report every month via email. I wanted to trust them to do what they were supposed to do when I’m wasn’t around, but that wasn’t the case.

My point of contact was very on-point with punctuality. Even if she was busy, she would always schedule a follow-up call and call me on time. She would answer all questions I had. But, I didn’t have the background knowledge of SEO to understand her answers, so I just took her word for it.

If it was my company, I would want my business to be credible. If I’m telling someone I’m going to work 165 hours per month, I would hire people that are going to follow-through with that.

I would hire a floor manager that’s on top of the employees to make sure they’re doing what they’re supposed to do.

They were very punctual about being on-time and making sure all my questions were answered.
    If I give her a task to do, she’ll do a good job. But, getting them to do the work on their own is the problem.

Multiple Development Projects with Travel Website

“They understood my requirements exactly.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Digital Guider provides development services for a travel company on an ongoing basis. Their work includes creating a B2B platform, a mobile app, a CRM, as well as offering SEO and content services.

New Delhi, India
Owner, hiltontravels.com

Digital Guider’s work was met with positive acclaim. The team is lauded as friendly, cooperative, and helpful. They work hard to keep timelines and excel at maintaining professional relationships. Customers can expect a technically proficient team that does excellent work.

I’m the owner of a company in the travel industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We were looking for people who could give us technical assistance in the US. We work for US clients, where most of the airlines, consolidators, and travel agencies are using airline reservation systems (ARS), and they’re mostly using the Sabre global distribution system (GDS).

I wanted to hire someone from the US who was very good with technical things that would have a good idea about the International Air Transport Association (IATA) rules.

Digital Guider mainly provides development services. We’re working on a B2B platform for travel agencies in the US, a mobile app for a yoga and wellness program, and a custom in-house CRM.

We gave them our existing platform, they analyzed it, and they gave us a lot of suggestions on how to improve it. They’ve also provided content and SEO services.

I’ve interacted with 4–5 people from Digital Guider, and I estimate the total team size to be 15–20 people. The project manager is my main point of contact, but I’ve had contact with others on the team.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

One of my friends was running an airline consolidator agency and recommended Digital Guider to me. I initially tried to work with 4–5 other vendors in India, the Philippines, and the US. The basic problem was that they weren’t able to understand exactly what we were looking for, but Digital Guider was able to define the problem and get to a solution.

We started working with Digital Guider in February 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They’re friendly, cooperative, and helpful. They made an effort to keep our timelines in this epidemic situation. They do great work, not only for the monetary part but because they want to keep the relationship.

I’d definitely recommend them to someone else, but I need to wait until all our projects have been completed and they start the aftersales and maintenance process, which is a crucial part.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re not outstanding, but they have normal performance. I check the progress on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and give them feedback. They’re working smoothly. I have an in-house technical team, and Digital Guider is coordinating with them. Their developers and technical people are great. We mainly communicate via email and phone.

I was in a bad situation. No one was able to understand my requirements or expectations. I tried 4–5 other companies, and it never happened. When I spoke to Digital Guider, they understood my requirements exactly.

They don’t have a lot of expertise in the travel industry, but they’re generally good. They’re technically strong, but it would be awesome if they put together a team specialized in airline reservation systems and travel agency reservation systems.

The best advice I could give is to ask multiple questions and discuss the requirements and whatever problems there are. If they understand exactly what needs to be done, then they’ll definitely fulfill it.

Web Design for Shore Retail

“The site they built is easy for me to manage, user-friendly, and perfectly meets my needs.”

June - July 2018

Digital Guider designed and developed a website from scratch on ASP.NET within a 40-day timeframe, incorporating an administrative login and other APIs like PayPal.

Sheridan, Wyoming
John Will
Manager, Locaka Shoes

Digital Guider designed a great website overall, providing valuable guidance on the best platform to use based on the company's needs. In addition to the quality of their work, they were also very responsive throughout the project, making the process rather seamless.

I'm the manager of Locaka Shoes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We reached out to Digital Guider to design and develop our website.

Digital Guider designed and developed a website on ASP.NET in 40 days, incorporating APIs like PayPal and a login that allows me to easily make edits. I initially wanted to build the site on WordPress, but they recommended ASP.NET based on the functionalities I wanted to achieve.

I mainly worked with one project manager.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

I found them through an online search and decided to reach out to them based on their portfolio of work. After they provided a reasonable quote for the project, we gave them a small down payment and got started.

We invested between $5,000–$10,000.

We worked together from June–July 2018. They turned the whole project around within an impressive 40 days, but they continue to make themselves available to us whenever we need help.

They delivered everything as promised. The site they built is easy for me to manage, user-friendly, and perfectly meets my needs.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and accessible via phone and email. I even received responses from them over the weekend.

Their responsiveness sets them apart.

Not really. I have no regrets working with them.