Efficient SEO services for Affordable price

DigitalGuider is fully dedicated to learning about and understanding your business. By building a relationship with each of our clients, we can ensure our marketing strategy is built with the sole focus of solving the problems your business faces. Each of our marketing campaigns are built with the client's needs in mind to solve the greatest marketing problems.

Sheridan, WY
  • 30 N. GOULD ST, SUITE 6573
    Sheridan, WY 82801

Web Design for Shore Retail

“The site they built is easy for me to manage, user-friendly, and perfectly meets my needs.”

June - July 2018

Digital Guider designed and developed a website from scratch on ASP.NET within a 40-day timeframe, incorporating an administrative login and other APIs like PayPal.

Sheridan, Wyoming
John Will
Manager, Locaka Shoes

Digital Guider designed a great website overall, providing valuable guidance on the best platform to use based on the company's needs. In addition to the quality of their work, they were also very responsive throughout the project, making the process rather seamless.

I'm the manager of Locaka Shoes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Digital Guider?

We reached out to Digital Guider to design and develop our website.

Digital Guider designed and developed a website on ASP.NET in 40 days, incorporating APIs like PayPal and a login that allows me to easily make edits. I initially wanted to build the site on WordPress, but they recommended ASP.NET based on the functionalities I wanted to achieve.

I mainly worked with one project manager.

How did you come to work with Digital Guider?

I found them through an online search and decided to reach out to them based on their portfolio of work. After they provided a reasonable quote for the project, we gave them a small down payment and got started.

We invested between $5,000–$10,000.

We worked together from June–July 2018. They turned the whole project around within an impressive 40 days, but they continue to make themselves available to us whenever we need help.

They delivered everything as promised. The site they built is easy for me to manage, user-friendly, and perfectly meets my needs.

How did Digital Guider perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and accessible via phone and email. I even received responses from them over the weekend.

Their responsiveness sets them apart.

Not really. I have no regrets working with them.