Web Design & Development Company

Crantia Technologies a creative Digital web agency based in Trivandrum, India. We are crafting memorable online experiences for our clients all over the Globe.

We partner with businesses looking to harness the value of digital, helping them to discover, design, develop and scale exceptional digital experiences that deliver measurable results.

We are specialized in Custom Web Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing and Branding, beyond that, we’re experts in Mobile Application development, Responsive Web Design.

We are on a mission to become a trusted partner of businesses around the world. With the tremendous experience, we’re proficient in helping partners to boost productivity, solve problems and enhance services.

HERE'S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU...

• WEB DEVELOPMENT

Building Material Website

Website URL: http://www.lalshomegalleria.com/

Classified Web Portal

Technology:

HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, PHP (CODEIGNITER).

Website URL: https://www.eazyseller.com/

Technology

HTML5, CSS3, PHP( CODEIGNITER), BOOTSTRAP

Website URl: http://ilearncana.com/

WordPress Web Design for Coaching Company

“I’ve heard good things about the website’s look and feel.”

Mar. - Jun. 2019

Crantia provided WordPress website design and development services. They worked on the design in collaboration with the in-house team and then built the site and its accompanying blog.

Adelaide, Australia
Owner, Personal Coaching Company

The finished site is yet to properly launch but has already received positive comments on its excellent design and user-friendly nature. They were responsive and communicative, always demonstrating their willingness to make changes to the site and offer suggestions to improve it.

I’m the owner of a small personal coaching business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia?

I was trying to reach more people, so I had Crantia develop a couple of websites for me. This was during the initial stages of setting up my business and they helped me increase my reach.

I provided them with a document outlining what pages I wanted the website to include, and what could be on each page. We went back and forth until we found designs that worked and what would be beneficial. They then developed the WordPress website, which includes a blog element.

They’ve also offered digital marketing services, which I will eventually take them up on. Right now, my focus isn’t quite at that stage.

I had contact with just one person from their team, several times a day, which was preferable to me. He conveyed my requirements forward.

How did you come to work with Crantia?

I can’t remember how we first got in touch—it may have been on LinkedIn—but from there, we discussed my goals and vision for the website, then went through a requirements process.

We spent $6,000–$7,000 AUD (approximately $4,100–$4,900 USD)

I worked with them on this site from March–June 2019.

I haven’t launched the website yet, but I’ve gotten positive feedback for it. I really value what Crantia has done for me, and I think it’ll be beneficial in the future. It took us a bit of back and forth to come to something that was up to scratch, but I’ve heard good things about the website’s look and feel, and about its user-friendliness. I plan to make some updates to it before I add the necessary content, and I’m quite happy for Crantia to continue working on that as well.

How did Crantia perform from a project management standpoint?

We could speak on WhatsApp at any time of day, but a phone call would’ve been nice at times. Had they been in the same time zone as me, it might’ve made things slightly easier. However, anytime I wanted a change done, they were happy to make it and did everything I asked for.

The general ease of working with them is impressive. I could ask for their advice and thoughts on many things, and I made a lot of changes based on it. They were also happy to make any small edits I wanted on the site, letting me know when they were done.

I’m in Australia and they’re in India, so communication was a bit of a challenge at times, specifically from a cultural point of view. Their communication was often straight to the point, which can come off a bit blunt. I didn’t take it as such, but I made it known to them that a friendly phrase would be nice when starting a conversation.

I don’t have any specific advice, but I’d recommend them to someone looking to do the same thing that I was.

Overall Score There were a few things that could’ve been improved, but I’m generally happy with the results and communication.
    They delivered within the timeframe they gave me, and they were quite firm on doing so.
    They had reasonable prices in comparison to the competitors I looked at and the services I received.
    I was happy with the quality, but I don’t have anything to compare it to.
    I’m quite likely to, and I’ve done it already. The only drawback is their remote location.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Spiritual Company

"Their consistency in providing strong support and services is impressive."

Crantia Technologies designed and developed a website, creating pages and incorporating existing content. They currently provide ongoing digital marketing support.

John Mather
Owner, Imamarriamhere.com

All materials produced have exceeded expectations and satisfy requirements. The partnership continues because of Crantia Technologies' reliability and evident expertise. Their around-the-clock availability and collaborative approach make them easy to work with.

I’m the owner of Iammarriamhere.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

I needed help building my website.

Crantia Technologies designed and developed my website. While they were working on building the platform, I prepared all the content, including writing blogs and fixing menus. Once I approved each page, they completed the development. From there, they began providing digital marketing services.

I primarily give all my directions to one teammate, but I also interact with the developer once we approve the work.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I found them online and looked at their website. I felt positive about moving forward with them and got a great response once I reached out. They understood my ideas and were professional, so I selected them.

We’ve spent between $5,000-$8,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

I’m happy with the work they’ve done for me. They provide strong service and support. I decided to continue working with Crantia Technologies for digital marketing because of their previous work.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Crantia Technologies manages the project well. Everything is delivered on time, and I can contact them at any time. Their progress is tracked in an Excel document, so I always know the status of the project.

Their consistency in providing strong support and services is impressive. Their level of work is the same as it was at the start. Everything meets my expectations.

There’s nothing to improve; their web design skills are great.

They’re the best choice for anyone who needs web design support. I’d recommend everyone use them.

They complete the work on time.
    Their quality is great.
    I’d refer them because I’m satisfied with my project.

Web Design & Database for Town Directory

“They’re ready to scale up at any moment.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Crantia Technologies built a website that displays up-to-date and comprehensive information about a town. They continue to improve the site and provide support.

Marketing Manager, Kazhakootaminfo.com

Crantia Technologies delivered satisfactory results, thanks to their technical skills and clear communication. Their team is highly responsive and always available.

I’m the marketing manager of a one-stop platform that showcases relevant information on our town, Kazhakoottam.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed someone to help with development.

Crantia Technologies designed and developed our website and database. They continue to give us support and updates.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

After interviewing a lot of vendors, we chose Crantia Technologies because they knew the technology that suited our needs.

We’ve spent $10,000 on their services.

We started working together in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The product displays complete information about our area.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly stand-up meetings with the developer and the project manager. At the end of each day, they give us a report. We can easily communicate our requirements to them, and they’ll convert it on the technical side. They are always available when needed.

The Crantia Technologies team is well-versed in the field. They’re ready to scale up at any moment. When we need technical support, they are available anytime, even nights and weekends.

They’ve improved a lot in all aspects.

Know what you want before starting the project.

I’ve recommended them a couple of times.

Custom PHP Web Design & Maintenance for E-Commerce Shop

“Because of their work, we went from a small site to one of the top five classified sites in India.”

Nov 2016 - Jan. 2017

Crantia Technologies designed and developed a new website, taking it from inception to launch. They also managed testing. They currently provide updates, SEO work, and maintenance.

Nayeem Aziz
Managing Partner, EazySeller

Crantia Technologies has a strong reputation for doing excellent work that exceeds expectations. They communicate well and proactively solve problems, requiring minimal oversight.  The team is honest and organized, making them a trustworthy and reliable partner.

I'm the managing director at EazySeller, a leading classified site catering to India and the UAE market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed to design, build, and deploy our website. We also wanted to enhance its functionalities on an ongoing basis, including digital marketing and SEO.

First, we created the design and wireframes for the site, determining how it would look. We iterated on these components until we reached a finalized layout. Crantia Technologies then developed the site and deployed it into production, taking it live. This, including testing, encompassed the first phase of our partnership.

We now engage them for regular support, maintenance, and updates to the site’s functionalities. For example, we’re currently going through an FMS integration and adding new categories to the site. We also plan to do a payment integration soon. Beyond that, we also work with their digital marketing team to help with Google Ads, SEO, and social media marketing.

I have two main contacts: one for digital marketing and one for everything else.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

We’d worked with them before and knew they’d be a good fit. We’d put out a bid process and liked their team, so we hired them again.

We’ve spent $15,000.

The bulk of the work lasted from November 2016–January 2017. The digital marketing services and maintenance are ongoing.

Because of their work, we went from a small site to one of the top five classified sites in India. We’re extremely happy with their work.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have short weekly calls and longer monthly calls to review detailed reports about their work. They require minimal oversight and are highly organized. All of the work was properly logged and tracked.

They’re genuine and transparent, working to solve problems productively and proactively. Whenever we run into issues, they’re upfront and honest about them.

Consider working with them; they’ll deliver value and be a good partner.

They meet deadlines or let us know in advance if things will be delayed.
    They’ve exceeded my expectations.
    I’ve already referred them.

WordPress Website Dev for Educational Consultancy Company

“I was impressed by their openness to our ideas.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Crantia provided WordPress website design and development. Using the content from the existing version of the site, they implemented the site’s pages and certain dynamic elements.

Abraham Thumpassery
Director, iLearn IAS

The site was finished quickly and professionally, with excellent contact maintained at every stage. The team collaborated well, taking on board all ideas, and working hard to ensure they were implemented.

We’re an educational consultancy company providing coaching to students for civil service exams. I’m a co-founder and the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia?

We’re a three-year-old startup. Initially, we had a pretty primitive website, and though we had improved it, it was still not up to the mark. It was slow to load and badly designed.

Crantia designed, developed, and completed our current website in WordPress. The content was taken from the previous version of the site.

It’s a standard site with dynamic elements on certain pages and provides information on our courses.

They assigned a designer and a software engineer. Vijith (Co-Founder, Crantia Technologies) was my main contact. I gave my requirements to him, and they came up with a design. We provided continuous changes and ended up with a final version.

How did you come to work with Crantia?

We’ve had previous experience with two other companies, which we used for the first versions of our site, but those didn’t go well. I Googled “website development” and found 2–3 interesting results, including Crantia. We got in touch with all three, met with their reps, and went through some of their past work. We chose Crantia due to the websites they’d done and the people we interacted with.

We worked with them from November 2018–January 2019.

The website done by Crantia was highly appreciated by our team and entire student community. Their work made a huge difference, but as it was only completed this month, so it’s still difficult to say what impact it’ll have. We don’t depend on the site as a primary source of enrollments, so its main purpose is to convey information.

How did Crantia perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with their work. They were in contact with us at every stage, and they completed the project at a very fast pace. Their CEO was my primary contact, and he did a very good job.

I was impressed by their openness to our ideas. Whatever demand we made, they determined how it could be worked out, rather than questioning it. They were always available when we requested a change and incorporated everything immediately. The customer support was very good.

I’m satisfied with what I got from Crantia.

We had basic requirements, and they were met. It’s important to work with a team that’s open to your ideas, and that knows how to implement them. Being able to provide continuous support during development and at the later stages is also important.

PHP Web Design and Development for Home Galleria

“Whatever comments or recommendations we gave them, they listened.”

Jan - Sept. 2018

Crantia Technologies provided website development. They began from scratch, collecting information and developing a design based on current trends and best practice, while later working on SEO and indexing.

United Arab Emirates
Chairman, Lal’s Home Galleria

The finished website was completed smoothly, with an early submission already demonstrating excellent progress. It attracted positive feedback from those who saw it and ensured the team will be contracted again in the future. The team was patient, cooperative, and quick.

We’re a building materials company trading a variety of products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed the development of our website. The scope included multiple stages, from initial information collective, through to the launch. It also included indexing and SEO, as well as online promotion services.

We engaged them to develop our website, working through multiple stages. It began with the preparation stage, in which they collected all the necessary information from us and made inquiries into different areas as needed. They gave us some information regarding current trends, which meant they advised us against our platform of choice.

They collected materials from us, organized them, and worked on the website launch. We’ve also developed certain initiatives for promoting the site. That included creating a presence for us within certain indexes and helping with our SEO.

We’re soon going to move into online promotional activities, but those elements are still under discussion.

I believe they assigned 10–15 people to the project.

We’ve paid them around $5,000 so far. We engage them for some additional services separately, for example, the promotional activities.

We started working with them in December 2017 or January 2018, and we launched the website in September.

I’ve shown the website to many colleagues and friends, and everybody’s liked it. I think we still need to make some enhancements on it though.

I appreciated their patience and cooperation with us in finishing the project and launching the website. I made a lot of corrections, in terms of content writing and other things, which they fulfilled well. I’m pleased with them, as is my company.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give them a really high score. We communicated continuously through email and even my personal WhatsApp.

Their patience with me, their understanding of our recommendations in the early stages, and their ability to share ideas with us were excellent. That’s why we’re planning to engage them for the next level of service.

Whatever comments or recommendations we gave them, they listened. That, and their ability to deliver the product how we asked was impressive. This was the most important factor for us.

The way they made their first submission was impressive; it covered more than 60% of the scope. Their speed was one of the reasons we selected them—I don’t think it’s common to find companies like that.

I haven’t found any major dislikes with them. There might be some comments here and there, but it’s not a matter of note.

Someone looking to approach them for an engagement should go ahead and do it. They’re more than okay. I’m satisfied and I’m recommending them to my friends as well.

They’re good at meeting deadlines.
    Whatever money I spent, I got the service back, so I’m happy.
    I hope they will be able to deliver the same level of service to the next client as well. I’ve referred them to others.
    Based on my experience, I’m happy to recommend them to anyone in my business or personal circles.

Website & Web Development for Construction Company

“They are an evolving company with a diligent and professional work ethic.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Crantia Technologies provided development services for a web application and website. The team met all of the outlined requirements.

11- 50 Employees

Mervin S
Managing Director, Bethanya Builders and Interiors

Crantia Technologies completed the project on time. The team had an involved approach to customer service and a time-oriented work ethic. They were very transparent in their responses to questions and concerns.

I am the managing director at Bethanya Builders and Interiors. We are a construction company in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed development help.

They developed our web application and website. Both products met all of my specifications.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I was referred by a friend who worked with them in the past. I considered two other agencies, but Crantia showed more potential.

We spent $900,000 on the project.

We worked together from November 2017–March 2018.

We were confident in Crantia’s services. They were responsive to any questions or feedback and were flexible with our requests. The team worked very quickly.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They had excellent project management skills. Their approach to the project assured tasks were completed promptly after I asked.

Crantia’s top management was extremely receptive to our concerns and queries and provide valuable solutions.

I recommend that others hire Crantia. They are an evolving company with a diligent and professional work ethic.