Web Design & Development Company

Crantia Technologies is one of the best webdesign and Developement Company in India. Over the past 5+ years We have build 150+ Custome website and web application that got results.

We partner with businesses looking to harness the value of digital, helping them to discover, design, develop and scale exceptional digital experiences that deliver measurable results.

We are specialized in Custom Web Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing and Mobile App Developement.

We are on a mission to become a trusted partner of businesses around the world. With the tremendous experience, we’re proficient in helping partners to boost productivity, solve problems and enhance services.

HERE'S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU...

• WEB DEVELOPMENT
  • WEB DESIGNING( UX/UI)
  • WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT
  • ECOMMERCE DEVELOPEMENT
  • MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
  • BRANDING
  • DIGITAL MARKETING

Trivandrum, India
  • 3rd Floor, Adithya Building Near,Technopark Campus Kazhakoottam, Trivandrum-695582
    Trivandrum, KL 695583
  • Office #16,6th Floor,Farwaniya Complex, Block 3,Ali Fahad Al Duwailia Street , Farwaniya,PO BOX 907,
    Al Farwaniya, F 81020
    Kuwait
  • 29 7th Street
    New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Buildart Interiors Website Developement Image

Buildart Interiors Website Developement

Buildart Interiors is a leading Interior Designing company in Trivandrum. We recreated the look and feel of the website with carefully chosen fonts and layouts. They wanted a website which is simple yet capable to convey every aspect of their business. We started by acquiring knowledge about their Industry and by formulating a suitable wireframe. This is a great example of a dynamic website that you will want to explore.

Alam Al Mohallab ( Construction Company Website) Image

Alam Al Mohallab ( Construction Company Website)

UAE based Alam Al Mohallab is a leading full service trading and contracting company in the Middle East. This WordPress layout with embedded images, and clever effects show all experience and skills of a truly dynamic experience. This refreshingly new website we created for them is a true reflection of the excellence that they strive to achieve.

HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, Wordpress

Mavis Dx (IT consulting Company Website) Image

Mavis Dx (IT consulting Company Website)

Mavis Dx is an IT consulting Initiative Company specializes in Designing and driving IT global operations. Mavis Dx is a great example of the minimalist approach to the creative responsive design. This site is classically minimalist, with great layout and effects which immediately engage users. This strong features within this website is what really makes it stand out.

Bridal Makeover Studio Website Image

Bridal Makeover Studio Website

Charmah is one of the best Bridal Makeover Studio in Trivandrum, Kerala. There are a lot of good things that can be said about this WordPress-powered website. The design is simple and clear. There is a consistent color scheme all over the website. The structure is extraordinary. Having just six items in the main navigation and can still easily find all necessary information.

Website URL: http://www.charmah.com/

Visual Tech Qatar ( Contracting Company Website) Image

Visual Tech Qatar ( Contracting Company Website)

Visual Tech is a reputed trading and contracting company based in Qatar. As a well-known contracting company, they want their website to truly represent them in every way possible. This new WordPress website is splendid and trendy, adding uniqueness of each Pages. This website represents their global impact in a unique way with short texts and beautiful photos.

Logistics Company Website Image

Website URl : http://www.karllohdepersonalcoaching.com.au/klpc/

Classified Web Portal Image

Classified Web Portal

Technology:

HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, PHP (CODEIGNITER).

Website URL: https://www.eazyseller.com/

Technology

HTML5, CSS3, PHP( CODEIGNITER), BOOTSTRAP

Website URl: http://ilearncana.com/

Website Dev for Digital Marketing Firm

"I saw his portfolio and was genuinely impressed."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Crantia Technologies developed a professional website with a new UI/UX. Their team also helped with basic SEO.

Arun Sivaraj
Chief Executive Officer, Sproutbien

Their team was very effective and built a website that fits all needs. The number of leads and inquiries is high. Their commitment and willingness to work were impressive.

I am the CEO of my digital marketing firm, Sproutbien LLP, and we are specialised in online marketing that includes but not limited to, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, social media optimisation and marketing, email marketing and online PR.

For what projects/services did your company hire Crantia Technologies?

We had to develop a professional website for our company, that provided great user interface and user experience.

To develop a website with a goal to attract leads and enquiries and provide information in a simple yet elegant manner.

Got to know about him via social media (Linkedin) and got to know that he is into this business. I saw his portfolio and was genuinely impressed.

Currently, I have assigned them with website development and basic onpage search engine optimisation. Website is now complete and uploaded to https://sproutbien.com/

Team consisted of 2 web developers, one graphic designer and one tester.

With a website that met our needs at hand, the number of our online leads and enquiries has surpassed the leads acquired via other online and offline channels.

He had contacted me for advice on some digital marketing activities via social media and came to know that they develop websites. Saw their portfolio and with no further thoughts, I decided to give the work to him and I must say that the work was purely professional!

Their commitment to the work and their willingness to reiterate any number of times according to our requirements.

Not any at present.

Web Design for Shipping & Logistics Company

"They’re customer-oriented and always put your core business needs first."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Crantia Technologies is developing the domestic and international websites of an oil and energy company. They translated client-provided requirements into design ideas and features.

Erbil, Iraq
Biju BS
Operations & Sales Manager, Rush-Link Travel & Cargo

The website functionality and user flows delivered by Crantia Technology have completely satisfied all project stakeholders and requirements. Their team was communicative and professional throughout the course of their work together.

We operate in the oil and energy field. I’m the operations and sales manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

Their team designed and developed our domestic and international websites.

Crantia developed our profile website based on our idea.

I was in contact with 2–3 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

We found them through a Google search and were impressed by their reputation, so we decided to work with them.

$5,000–$10,000.

We started working with Crantia in November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I and my team are happy with their work. We don't have specific metrics to share, but we’ve been 100% satisfied.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They consulted us and they had a great approach. Their communication skills helped us to stay on track throughout the whole project.

I’m very much satisfied with Crantia. They’re customer-oriented and always put your core business needs first.

I don't believe there is anything specific I wish they had done differently

I’m happy with their services, and so is my partner.
    I’ve already recommended them to two of my friends.

Web Development Project for General Contracting Firm

"They provide quality development for a good price."

Sep. - Dec. 2019

Crantia Technologies revamped the client’s website. The team consisted of a project manager and several programmers.

United Arab Emirates
Shamsheer Abdul Rahman
Alam Al Mohallab

The collaboration with Crantia Technologies was successful. The team was knowledgeable about the latest technologies and delivered a high-quality end product. They were responsive and organized.

I’m the CEO of Alam Al Mohallab, a general contracting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

I needed to increase my online presence to reach new customers.

They revamped our existing website.

My main point of contact was the project manager, but there were two additional team members who also worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

We approached several companies and created a shortlist based on each vendor's portfolio and approach. Crantia Technologies came out as the best option.

We spent between $5,000-$10,000.

We started working together from September-December 2019.

They stay updated with the latest technologies, which was beneficial for us.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good. They responded very well to our queries and had a very cooperative team.

Their quality and response time is impressive.

No, they covered all their bases.

They provide quality development for a good price.

Branding & Web Development Project for Trading Firm

"The customer service was excellent. If I needed changes, I called my contact and it was taken care of immediately."

Nov. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Crantia Technologies assisted a trading firm with branding and web development. In addition to building their site from scratch, they did logo-design, content writing, and Facebook marketing.

Prashant Sasidharan
CEO, Eagle Eye Ventures

Clients have complimented the site and logo, saying it has an international feel. The team at Crantia Technologies was responsive and met all deadlines, providing excellent customer service. The firm plans on hiring Crantia Technologies for projects in the future.

I’m the CEO of Eagle Eye Ventures, a trading firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We needed help with branding and web development.

They designed our logo. They designed and developed our website from scratch, although we provided wireframes. They also did content writing and handle our Facebook marketing and digital marketing.

I had one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I did an online search. I got quotations from quite a few companies and I felt good about Crantia Technologies’ pricing. I looked at their profile and found their work to be really interesting.

We've spent between $5,000–$10,000.

We started working together in November 2019 and finished in March 2020.

I received good responses from our clients that our site and logo look international. We get quite a few inquiries. Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis, we're getting quite a few inquiries about hand sanitizers and it's due to the digital marketing done by them. I’m planning to give more work to them.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good. When I contacted them, they took care of it immediately. The team was really responsive. We communicated via WhatsApp calls, chat, and email. They met deadlines.

No, none that I know.

If you give them the right information about what you want to be done, they are pretty fast.

I’ve recommended them to my friends because I was happy with how they handled everything.

HTML & PHP Development for Interior Design Firm

"The quality of development is great, as is their digital marketing."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Crantia Technologies developed a new website for the client using HTML and PHP languages. They also perform ongoing digital marketing services to help increase web traffic and attract new customers.

Mahesh Surendran
CEO, BUILDART INTERIORS

The team at Crantia Technologies successfully developed a new website that addressed the client’s problems with the loading speed and low conversion rates. Their project management is effective, and the quality of their work is excellent. They offer design solutions that pique the interest of customers.

I’m the CEO of BUILDART INTERIORS, an interior design firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

I needed assistance with digital marketing and website development.

They provided digital marketing for about two months. During this process, they discovered that our website loading speed was very slow, leading to a low conversion rate. They then developed a new website for us so that we could increase our digital presence.

They used PHP and HTML for coding. The team did front- and backend development. They also gave us access to the backend so we can add projects when needed.

I have two primary points of contact.

We’ve spent over $10,000 so far.

We started working together in November 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They shared documentation that shows the performance of our pages before and after our engagement with them. The quality of development is really great, as is their digital marketing.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re easy to communicate with and accessible for any changes I request.

I gave them a vague idea of what I wanted for my site and they came back with good suggestions on how to interest my clients. They were very helpful in making a good website.

No, I’m happy with their work.

They’re the best option, so you should work with them.

Custom WordPress Dev for Makeup & Beauty Company

“I’d refer them to anyone.”

Sept. - Dec. 2019

Crantia Technologies developed a custom WordPress website for a makeup and beauty company. They built out the website based on the vision and requirements provided by internal stakeholders.

Mahesh Surendran
Owner, Charmah

Crantia Technologies fostered a positive customer experience by delivering on time and providing thorough support post-delivery. They understood the requirements, remained receptive to feedback, and provided daily updates. The team was knowledgeable.

I’m the owner of Charmah, a makeup and beauty company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

I needed someone to develop my website.

I provided Cranatia Technologies with some reference sites to give them an idea of how I wanted my website to look. I consulted them regarding each page. They’d send me a draft for approval, and I’d make a few corrections. They changed everything and made a good home page. After that, they started to work on the website. They developed my custom site using WordPress.

I was in contact with the team lead and the developer.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

I’d worked on a previous project with them and had been satisfied with their work. I found them in a Google search. Their portfolio looked good.

We worked together from September–December 2019.

Crantia Technologies clearly understood our requirements. They delivered on time, and their service was good. After they delivered, they provided really good support as well.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They updated the status of the project daily and provided it to us through Google Drive. I could easily track their work.

They were knowledgeable about their work.

No, there weren’t any problems.

I’d refer them to anyone.

Overall Score I'm totally satisfied with them.

Web Dev & Design Services for Consulting Startup

"Even though there were challenging demands from my side, they ensured that the timelines were met."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Crantia Technologies provided comprehensive design services for a consultancy. Key deliverables included a logo, website, and visual assets for social channels.

Sethunath U
CEO, Mavis Dx Consultants Private Limited

Mavis Dx Consultants is a consulting initiative founded by Sethunath U N (CEO) in 2019. Sethunath is a senior technology leader with more than 23 years of experience in information technology.

His experience spans across multiple business domains like pharmaceuticals, marine contracting, airline travel, transport, logistics and hospitality, across the world. His focus is in digital transformation with vast hands-on experience and specialization in designing and driving Data Centre/SaaS/Cloud/IT global operations, crisis management, DR& BCP, Public Cloud deployment/migration planning & governance, Mergers & Acquisitions and Change Management.

He is passionate about helping and guiding organizations in their Digital Transformation journey by enabling them to build basic digital capabilities, migrate to public cloud, dynamically respond to changing customer requirements and competition through relevant innovation.

He is an expert in pre-sales and specialized in creating solutions for B2B, present the same and create win-win situation for enterprises. Sethunath has directly managed several vital production deployments of mission critical systems for premium customers, including biggest airlines in the world and sustainably operated them 24 X 7 with near 100% availability.

He is passionate in public speaking on subjects such as Public cloud, migration and governance Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity High availability architecture and TCO Digital transformation IT Cost Optimization Oracle HA Architecture and License Management

For what projects/services did your company hire Crantia Technologies?

1. Design the logo for Mavis Dx
  2. To design, develop and publish Mavis Dx's website
  3. Create designs for all social media sites of Mavis Dx (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)

1. Create an attractive and catchy logo for the company which articulates the brand to the viewer
  2. Create a professional website for Mavis Dx with easy navigation and specified color codes
  3. Create professional looking images for company's social media sites

1. The company was found through google search.
  2. Sent an initial inquiry detailing the requirements and specifications
  3. They responded with additional questions and clarifications
  4. Scheduled a call with them and explained the same.
  5. Visited their office and discussed directly on the project, timelines and quality criterion and mutually agreed on the same.
  6. Formally accepted the proposal and kick started the project after transferring an agreed advance.

1. They provided a project plan along with the proposal (Step by step schedule on development, testing and golive )
  2. After project start, they provided draft images for Logo , they had designed . There were multiple reviews and iterations happened before finalizing the logo
  3. They provided draft design of the website which was reviewed by myself and provided additional suggestions. They accepted the suggestions and proceeded with the testing. They had provided access to the test site for continuous review.
  4. They demanded content for various sections in the design which was provided.
  5. I had reviewed the test site and there were few iterations before I agreed to finalize the design
  6. The website went live on first week of November
  7. They provided all the needed images for all social media sites in the following week
  8. In the second week of November, they provided the detailed documentation and instructions to update the content.
  9. Since then, whenever I need some changes (minor), they do it in 1-2 hours time.

They had a designer, a developer, a tester and a project lead.

The project has given a great initial feedback about the new company I have launched and really helped to launch the company brand successfully . This is a startup and hence it was very crucial to have professional look and feel, easy navigation, professional looking images etc.

Crantia was patient and adaptive to my dynamic requirements while in the review process. They have shown great commitment and perseverance to deliver the results. They respected the timelines and I was really happy to launch the services on time.

The Project management was highly effective. They provided a clear plan with responsibilities and expected output and they sticked on to the same. Even though there were challenging demands from my side, they ensured that the timelines were met.

The Project Lead provided seamless access to the test site and regularly followed up with me on the feedback . They have ensured that, they give new releases within a days time after the proposed changes; which was exceptionally great.

Nothing to suggest as of now. The team I have interacted with is professional, patient, committed and customer friendly.

Overall Score Crantia is a great web design and development company to work with.
    Timely delivery of the services
    The cost was really affordable especially my company is a new startup. They quoted reasonably and delivered the value
    Professional and Great look and feel of the website, easy and simple navigation.
    I will definitely recommend Crantia to others for similar work because of their work quality, precision, commitment and time-bound attitude

Website Redesign and Branding for Ad Agency

"They were very clear about the process."

Sept. 2018

Crantia Technologies redesigned a website for an ad agency. They made it more mobile-friendly and responsive to digital marketing campaigns. Their team worked from existing wireframes.

Ajay Lal
CEO, Ligarad

Crantia Technologies provided highly satisfactory work. Their expert team had excellent project management and met weekly with the client. They were committed to high-quality design and development.

I’m the CEO of Ligarad, an advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia Technologies?

We had a basic website. It was aging, so we needed a developer to revamp our website.

They redesigned our website and made it mobile responsive with our digital marketing efforts. We already had wireframes and they went forward with development.

We worked with four people from Crantia.

How did you come to work with Crantia Technologies?

We liked the commitment to the work they displayed.

We’ve invested less than $10,000.

We worked together in September 2018.

We are satisfied with their work. They have expertise in this field. We’d like to work with them again.

How did Crantia Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly standup meeting with the team for modifications needed. They had good project management and were very clear about the process.

They’re committed to quality.

They have covered all the basics. There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

I recommend using them.

PHP E-Commerce Dev for Retail Company

"Crantia is competent and experienced when it comes to developing websites."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Crantia replaced a Shopify website with a completely custom-built e-commerce solution. They provided a testing environment and the website is now live but still in its beta phase awaiting some changes.

Director, E-Commerce Company

While the first version of the website had some bugs, the project team addressed them promptly, striving to deliver high-quality results. They’re also very affordable compared to other similar vendors and work hard to deliver all the desired requirements, going as far as to include extra features.

I’m the director of an e-commerce website that sells local products from the state of Kerala, India. Our target customers are from outside states.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia?

We had been using a third-party provider similar to Shopify but wanted to rebuild the website, which is where Crantia came in.

I gave Crantia a detailed requirements document and presented my existing website to them. After agreeing on a price, they sent mockup screens for us to review and give feedback on. I reviewed the UX with my team and they deployed the website to a test server where we tested it for a 5–6-week period. They resolved the issues we found and finally migrated everything to the live website. I’m not sure what technologies they used, but the website was custom-built.

One of their co-founders was in charge of communication for most of the time, but I spoke to the developers in some rare cases. After giving them requirements, we’d communicate about once or twice a week and we were in touch every 1–2 days during testing.

How did you come to work with Crantia?

We sent our requirements to 2–3 vendors and got quotes from them. Crantia listed the high-level features they would provide as well as a quote. I went through the websites they’d done in the past and I could see that they had some experience. Their pricing was also very competitive compared to what other candidates offered.

The total cost has been $8,000–$10,000.

We started working with Crantia in March or April 2019. We had some initial delays on our side, so the work started a bit late. Overall, the project ran for 3–4 months. The website went live two weeks ago and it’s still in the beta phase. The first phase is done and the overall project should be over in about two weeks.

This was our first time developing a platform with a third party. There were some bugs in the first version that Crantia created, and some requirements weren’t there, but it was good overall. They addressed all those issues after a round of testing. In terms of timeliness, there was a slight delay of around 10% more than what we expected.

How did Crantia perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them an eight out of ten in this area. They didn’t give us a very detailed plan on the features that would be delivered, but they did give us an overall picture. In general, project management wasn’t out of this world, but it was good. Communication between our teams was efficient.

Crantia had a good price for the amount of work they did. The overall quality was good, including the functionalities we had in the initial version. Crantia is competent and experienced when it comes to developing websites.

They could improve by working a bit faster and adopting a standard procedure for gathering feedback. There was no formal way of tracking issues during the testing phase. After testing the product, we’d find issues, submit them, and get in touch with Crantia to see if they were resolved. Some companies use ticket systems to track issues and close them once they’re done, but considering Crantia’s price range, it was okay.

Overall Score They delivered the product we wanted.
    Crantia delivered on schedule in most cases, but they were a bit late on some.
    They were cost-effective compared to the other vendors I looked at, and they delivered additional features.
    There were some bugs in the first version, but they were corrected for the final product, leaving it exactly as we wanted it.
    I’d definitely recommend Crantia for smaller e-commerce sites like ours, especially for the price they quoted.

WordPress Web Design for Coaching Company

“I’ve heard good things about the website’s look and feel.”

Mar. - Jun. 2019

Crantia provided WordPress website design and development services. They worked on the design in collaboration with the in-house team and then built the site and its accompanying blog.

Adelaide, Australia
Owner, Personal Coaching Company

The finished site is yet to properly launch but has already received positive comments on its excellent design and user-friendly nature. They were responsive and communicative, always demonstrating their willingness to make changes to the site and offer suggestions to improve it.

I’m the owner of a small personal coaching business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Crantia?

I was trying to reach more people, so I had Crantia develop a couple of websites for me. This was during the initial stages of setting up my business and they helped me increase my reach.

I provided them with a document outlining what pages I wanted the website to include, and what could be on each page. We went back and forth until we found designs that worked and what would be beneficial. They then developed the WordPress website, which includes a blog element.

They’ve also offered digital marketing services, which I will eventually take them up on. Right now, my focus isn’t quite at that stage.

I had contact with just one person from their team, several times a day, which was preferable to me. He conveyed my requirements forward.

How did you come to work with Crantia?

I can’t remember how we first got in touch—it may have been on LinkedIn—but from there, we discussed my goals and vision for the website, then went through a requirements process.

We spent $6,000–$7,000 AUD (approximately $4,100–$4,900 USD)

I worked with them on this site from March–June 2019.

I haven’t launched the website yet, but I’ve gotten positive feedback for it. I really value what Crantia has done for me, and I think it’ll be beneficial in the future. It took us a bit of back and forth to come to something that was up to scratch, but I’ve heard good things about the website’s look and feel, and about its user-friendliness. I plan to make some updates to it before I add the necessary content, and I’m quite happy for Crantia to continue working on that as well.

How did Crantia perform from a project management standpoint?

We could speak on WhatsApp at any time of day, but a phone call would’ve been nice at times. Had they been in the same time zone as me, it might’ve made things slightly easier. However, anytime I wanted a change done, they were happy to make it and did everything I asked for.

The general ease of working with them is impressive. I could ask for their advice and thoughts on many things, and I made a lot of changes based on it. They were also happy to make any small edits I wanted on the site, letting me know when they were done.

I’m in Australia and they’re in India, so communication was a bit of a challenge at times, specifically from a cultural point of view. Their communication was often straight to the point, which can come off a bit blunt. I didn’t take it as such, but I made it known to them that a friendly phrase would be nice when starting a conversation.

I don’t have any specific advice, but I’d recommend them to someone looking to do the same thing that I was.

Overall Score There were a few things that could’ve been improved, but I’m generally happy with the results and communication.
    They delivered within the timeframe they gave me, and they were quite firm on doing so.
    They had reasonable prices in comparison to the competitors I looked at and the services I received.
    I was happy with the quality, but I don’t have anything to compare it to.
    I’m quite likely to, and I’ve done it already. The only drawback is their remote location.