Digital marketing (PPC/SEM) + Web development

Call Toll Free 1-877-513-2393 - We are a Montreal based digital marketing agency that offers several services to help small medium and large businesses attain their business goals. We have a strong passion for what we do, and it always shows in the quality of our work but most importantly in the results we bring. Our portfolio includes some of the biggest names in the industry as well as start-ups launching their brands.

Regardless of the size of your business or your budget, we treat every single one of our customers the exact same way and have a very strong customer-centric approach that brought us to where we stand today being recognized as one of the top leading marketing agencies in North America.

Our team is composed of certified experts driven by their passion for digital marketing but particularly their expertise in creating solutions that bring creative results. If you are looking for an honest agency that can help you strategize your online marketing to help you achieve your goals, give us a call today at 1-877-513-2393 to book your free consultation.

Montreal, Canada
  • Courimo
    225 rue Chabanel O
    Montreal, QC H2N 2C9

Party Experts, Remax, Sutton Group, Jivago Fragrances, Denticare Clinic; we have clients in many different industries all accross North America.

Call today at 1-877-513-2393 for your Free Consultion

Google AdWords Campaign for Auto Parts E-Commerce Site

“It was exactly what we needed.”

Jan. 2018 – Ongoing

Courimo manages a PPC campaign for an auto parts e-commerce site. They set up the keywords and Google Shopping ads and continually refine them. They also search for additional ways to market Google’s platforms.

Owner, Auto Parts E-Commerce Website

Courimo’s work resulted in a considerable decrease in acquisition costs and an increased click-through rate. They deliver customer satisfaction through decreased marketing costs and responsive availability to help. The team’s enthusiasm, motivation, and expertise help their customers succeed.

I’m the owner of an automotive parts e-commerce website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

We needed help with our marketing. I had someone helping me previously with my PPC, but it wasn’t updated constantly.

They manage our PPC campaign. They revise it every couple of days. They add the negatives and keywords and search for more ways to market in other platforms of Google. They set up the Google Shopping ads.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

I found them through a Google search. I met with Elie (Founder and CEO, Courimo). He knew what he was doing and pitched me. He checked my current campaign and told me exactly what needed to be done. We got started right away. I didn’t look elsewhere.

We’ve spent $6,000. We pay 10% of what we spend on AdWords to Courimo. From January to the end of May, we spent $60,000 on AdWords.

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The cost per acquisition lowered dramatically. Our marketing costs significantly less. The click-through rate increased; it’s optimized a lot better than what it was. Our ad ranks are higher, which made our cost per click lower. It was exactly what we needed.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

I can see what they do every day on my Google AdWords. Every time I need something changed, they’re always here. I call Elie and he answers. He’s local, and it’s easy to get in contact with him. They always satisfy my needs.

They were driven to improve sales. They want to make things better so they can get more contracts with me. The other companies I worked with didn’t put in as much effort as Courimo is doing.They’re up-to-date on digital marketing, and they do it well.

The cost is amazing.

Paid Advertising Strategy for Fragrance House

"I’m getting a good amount of attention for what I think is a relatively small budget."

Courimo provides ongoing PPC services, specifically delivering a more focused and sophisticated Google AdWords campaign. Future work will involve optimizing the brand's new website.

Beverly Hills, California
Joseph Jivago
VP, Jivago Fragrances

Previous attempts at PPC produced no results, whereas, working with Courimo has boosted online sales, making way to a new client demographic. The project team is enthusiastic and committed to their client’s success, though having a wider service offering is a possible improvement.

I’m the VP of Jivago Fragrances, a fragrance house and manufacturer based in Beverly Hills, California. We have over 120 employees worldwide across divisions in the Middle East, Europe, the U.K., the U.S., and South America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

We needed a more focused Google AdWords campaign. We’re using another company for social media marketing, but wanted a more sophisticated solution for PPC.

Courimo works together with out other agency to increase our brand's exposure. They run a Google AdWords strategy in different areas so that we can drive traffic through our e-commerce store and make more sales.

We’re currently in the process of completely rebuilding the brand’s website, so we will be running a campaign to drive traffic to that. Cuorimo will work hand-in-hand with us for this so that the rebuild is completely optimized for Google from the beginning.

Our biggest challenge was allotting a big budget toward AdWords. They’ve helped us feel more at ease with this by showing us how it’s going to be a success. They’ve gotten a fair amount of traffic to the site already.

We have one point of contact on their side.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

They were referred to us by the other agency we’re working with. They seem to do a lot of work with them in general, so we decided to give them a chance since their pricing was attractive.

We’re set up to work with them for a year. Not counting ad spend, the cost has been roughly $1,500 per month. In the beginning, we were spending $500–$700 a month on ad spend, but that’s going to increase as we go. The cost for one year is going to be $15,000–$18,000.

I believe that we officially started working together at the beginning of 2018.

Everything is going well so far. In the past, we’ve spent $500 a month on Google AdWords and it yielded us zero sales. All of our sales came from influencers and social media campaigns. Now, we are starting to see online sales increase.

What’s really interesting is that we’re starting to see a new demographic. The challenge with selling fragrances online is that you can't smell the product before purchasing it, but online sales have gone up regardless thanks to Cuorimo's efforts.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

I have the impression that they’re eager to be working with us. Their service has been really good.

I’m getting a good amount of attention for what I think is a relatively small budget. I think that they’re dedicated to keeping us as clients and that they genuinely want to do a great job for us. It’s a positive relationship.

Introducing us to services related to promoting our business that we hadn’t been privy to would be an improvement.

Overall Score They’re committed and they’re nice people, which I can’t say for all the other companies we’ve used.
    I may change my opinion if exchange rates fluctuate, but the cost is attractive at the moment.
    I wouldn’t recommend them to my competitors, but I would to anyone else in another industry.

Paid Advertising for Events Business

"[T]heir openness has allowed us to trust that we made the right decision."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Courimo manages Google AdWords campaigns for a chain of Canadian party supply stores. Initially signed to a three-month contract, they have recently been extended to continue their work for at least a year.

Youssef Rahme
General Manager, Party Experts

Courimo’s work resulted in a 15% increase in sales, and at least a $3 return for every dollar spent. Their openness and availability have stood out, helping this burgeoning partnership continue to see early success.

I am the General Manager of the Party Expert chain of party supply stores in Quebec.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

We wanted to do more advertising on Google, but the person we had working on it in-house was not delivering what we wanted. As a result, we decided to hire a company to guide us and chose Courimo.

We supply Courimo with keywords and our highest selling items, which they then use to implement paid Google AdWords campaigns. They deliver us weekly reports on each step they take and the resulting metrics.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

A friend recommended them to me.

We pay them $2,000 CAD ($1,521 USD) a month for their services.

We have been working together since March 2018.

When we began, we did not know anything about Google AdWords and we were very nervous to get started. As a result, we initial signed Courimo to a three-month contract and told them that we needed to make $3 for every dollar spent. Not only were they able to deliver, but we have seen our sales grow by 15% since working with them, and have signed them to a new year-long contract.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good. We communicate over phone and email, but they will also come in and meet with us at a moment’s notice. Their communication and availability has been fantastic.

They have made us feel extremely secure during this entire process. They continue to update us on each step of the process, and their openness has allowed us to trust that we made the right decision.

Paid Advertising for Event Rental Business

“Since we began working with them, we have only had good results.”

Feb. 2018 – Ongoing

Courimo offers PPC for an event rental firm. They research industry keywords and trends and assures high rankings in user searches. They also help grow new business.

Stéphanie Rahme
E-Commerce Manager, Diva Location

Courimo’s work resulted in such a large increase in sales calls and rentals, that the company had to hire additional employees to manage the volume. They extend straightforward expertise in their field and can be counted on to deliver success, not only in existing business but also in the future.

I’m the e-commerce manager and webmaster for Diva Location. We specialize in event rentals, mostly for weddings and corporate events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

Previously, we worked with another company that had helped us with Google AdWords, but we didn’t have good results. We needed help with advertising for our business.

They help us with paid advertising. Courimo makes sure that our website has all the keywords that customers are searching to make sure that we rank at the top of Google searches, ahead of the competition. They also let us know of new trends that people are searching for, which gives us the opportunity for new rentals.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

We heard about Courimo from a friend who had worked with them before and had good results.

We began working with them in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

Since we began working with them, we have only had good results. Compared to what we had previously, tent rentals, for example, increased by about a 50%, which is great. Phone calls also increased and we had to hire two more people.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

Every four weeks, they gave us updates on the results and improvement to give us a recap of how the advertising is going. They keep us up-to-date. If there is something I am unsure of, they make sure I understand and that we’re on the same page.

I appreciate their honesty. There were some words we thought would be good to attract our clients, but they suggested alternatives due to their experience.

Digital Marketing for Dental Clinic

"They understand our company and developed specific key strategies to get us where we wanted to be."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Courimo revamped a dental clinic's website with an updated design and provided marketing and social media strategies to boost visibility. They continue to manage marketing using Google AdWords.

Secretary, Dental Clinic

Courimo’s efforts have significantly increased customer interest and appointment requests. They continue to show thorough communication, responsive customer service, and efficient project management skills as they optimize marketing strategies.

I’m the secretary of a fast-paced dental clinic in Montreal. We have four dentists and about fifteen other staff members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

Our previous web partner wasn’t providing updates for our processes regarding confirmation emails, newsletters, and patient posts. We were left with a lot of outstanding marketing and website issues. We wanted to upgrade to a more modern platform.

Courimo shut down our old website and replaced it with a new interaction featuring updated templates and content. They use data from Google AdWords to inform the best strategies to increase our visibility. Additionally, they advise our social media campaigns and provide recommendations to further grow our brand.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

We were already in the process of interviewing for a new marketing partner when we stumbled across Courimo on Facebook. The representative I first spoke with gave a great first impression. He made sure to explain the more technical terms thoroughly for my better understanding, and came across generally trustworthy. We were impressed with their previous work and decided to move forward with them.

We have invested around $25,000.

We started working together in May 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

In the short time that we have worked with Courimo, we secured a notable amount of new patients and our phone call numbers increased. Their team’s strategies, informed by Google AdWords, have generated multiple appointment requests and service inquiries.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

They thoroughly and responsively communicate their progress, updates, and items to look out for as we move through each task. They effectively manage their side of the partnership, which helps overall productivity.

Courimo didn’t try to sell us any more services than we needed. They understand our company and developed specific key strategies to get us where we wanted to be. Overall, they work efficiently, have great customer service, and show an investment in the success of our business.

They were one of the best quotes our of all the agencies I considered.

Paid Advertising Campagins for Retail Business

"We can accredit our tenfold growth of online sales volume and 1,000% increase in total sales to Courimo."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Courimo provides a 360-degree  marketing service including SEO/Keyword analysis, web traffic/user reports, and ad development through Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.

Jeremie Abissisan
VP of Sales, Carreli Jeans

Thanks to Courimo's efforts, online sales volume increased tenfold and total sales increased by 1,000%. The team delivers detailed reports and thoroughly explains how the budget is spent. Their CEO's hands-on approach eases concerns and contributes to a smooth engagement.

I am the vice president of sales for Carreli Jeans, one of Canada’s leading clothing brands. We’re wholesalers, and we’ve recently shifted our business to an online, direct-to-consumer approach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Courimo?

We saw an increase in the demand from our online consumers. We needed Courimo to help capitalize it and increase our online sales. We wanted to focus on paid advertising through Facebook, Instagram, and Google AdWords.

Courimo first conducted a discovery phase to understand our goals and audience. We told them we wanted to increase our current 500 online customers by tenfold. Their team analyzed advertising platforms and figured out which approach would be the most cost-efficient for returns on our investment. In these early stages, it was a trial-and-error type of work to figure out our optimal solution. After two months, we decided to use a mixture of Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.

Currently, their team is fixing the analytical component of our website as our tracking pixel wasn't working properly. They're analyzing keywords used by our competitors and editing our content—targeting high-value words and removing inferior ones. They're working with our graphics team as well, creating advertising panels and other materials.

Their founder & CEO is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Courimo?

One of my assistants found them on LinkedIn. We interviewed around 40 different organizations for this project, comparing rates and workflows. We didn’t want to go with big corporate companies with hundreds of employees; We wanted a more personable relationship. Courimo's CEO was persistent and showed up to our office every 2–3 days with different results.

We invested around $8,000 thus far.

We started in December 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We can’t share exact metrics because of privacy issues. However, we can accredit our tenfold growth of online sales volume and 1,000% increase in total sales to Courimo's excellent work. Their strategies are working and cost-effective.

How did Courimo perform from a project management standpoint?

Because they are a smaller business, their founder is hands-on with our project. If we request an in-person meeting, he will come to our office within two hours with detailed presentations. We really appreciate their punctuality and speed, which critical traits for us. Their team will responsive immediate to our calls. They also provide reports on a two-week or monthly basis, depending on what I need.

Prior to their involvement, we had no idea what we were doing. Because statistics fluctuate every day in online advertising, Courimo's expertise is critical. Their thorough explanations of our results relative to our spending help us understand how to improve.

Courimo processes everything through a single agent rather than having a giant, inefficient team and taking forever to get back to us. They make sure we understand that our ad money is being spent properly. They answer our questions quickly and provide a daily analysis to help us understand our results. Their CEO can actually explain the statistics instead of displaying nonsensical charts.

It’s still too early to say for this project but I haven't run into any problems thus far. Perhaps, as they continue to grow, they will probably need to employ more individuals.

Online advertising may not be for all businesses, but they're definitely worth checking out for businesses looking for a smaller team.

I would give them a 6 if I could.
    I satisfied with the cost thus far.