We find revenue hidden in your analytics

GOLD VERIFIED

Since 2013, we’ve been using our proprietary process to help businesses consistently increase not only conversion rates, but revenue in their business.

The reason why our process works so well is because it identifies, not only optimization opportunities on your website, but all of the revenue generating systems in your business.

That’s why our Optimization Analysis Process starts by evaluating how all of the moving pieces in your business; everything from your advertising, to your website, to your landing pages, to your email marketing campaigns, are working together to drive sales and revenue.

About us:

• We've run over 1000+ experiments since 2013
  • We're a Top Rated 2019 & 2020 Conversion Optimization Company by Clutch
  • We rank #3 out of 2560 CRO Agencies worldwide

Submit your application today

We'll review your business and send you a free proposal.

Montreal, Canada
  • 5218 St-Denis
    Montreal, QC H2J 2M2

Over 1000+ Experiments Run Since 2013. Average Results 20% to 150% IRR Per Month.

Conversion Optimization Services for Home Repair Company

“They’ve been able to offer insights that we may not have otherwise discovered.”

July 2020 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates executed a thorough data audit and then launched into wireframing, copywriting, and designing various campaigns and tests. They provide data analysis reports that inform business decisions.

Cat de Merode
VP of Product, Fixer.com

ConversionAdvocates’ work has provided incredibly valuable insights that serve to guide the client’s business going forward. The organized team manages the multi-faceted project seamlessly by using Asana and providing weekly updates. Their data analysis reports set them apart from other providers.

I’m with Fixer.com. We offer in-home repair services in the city of Chicago and the Chicago-land area. We also offer nationwide video consultations from expert handy people.

We’re a little bit different because we’re a Certified B Corporation, meaning all of our handy people are thoroughly interviewed and vetted. They receive full-time pay year-round as well as benefits, parental leave, paid sick time, and equity in the company. We’re trying to do things a little bit differently, both for our consumers and our employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

At the time, we’d recently launched our video consult product. We did that, in part, as a response to the COVID-19 situation. A lot of people were doing DIY for the first time, and they needed expert advice.

The video consult product was new to the market, and what we really wanted to do was understand how to increase conversion, not just for the new product but also for our existing in-home services. The traffic we were getting to our website through the press and other marketing initiatives was nationwide, so we wanted to optimize conversions for various segments, such as by geography, device, source, and channel. Those were top priorities at the time that we hired ConversionAdvocates.

The first thing that ConversionAdvocates did was a thorough data audit. We gave them access to our analytics and various other forms of both qualitative and quantitative data. They delivered an incredible audit that was really thorough and segmented the data in so many different ways. The audit not only highlighted the actual performance of those various segments, but it also came with insights as to why we might be seeing that type of behavior, such as why somebody coming from Facebook might behave differently than somebody coming from Google or Pinterest. Once they saw our data, they had some high-level recommendations on where to zero in for our first set of tests.

The next deliverable was a much more in-depth conversation about specific opportunities within our product. For us, that meant both in our booking flow and on our homepage. Then, we launched into a wireframing, copywriting, and design stage. Through that process, we came to a new booking flow to implement. I believe they offer implementation services as well, but in our case, it was better suited to our internal development team. While we built that out, we continued to design and prepare our next test, which was on the homepage. That used a different development resource, so we were able to do some of that in parallel.

As those various tests have launched, ConversionAdvocates has continued to watch results come in and advise on whether it’s time to make decisions, if we need more data or time, or if there are additional features or tweaks that should be made to any of the tests. They have repeated that data analysis on the tests to make sure that we’re making decisions with every confidence that we can, tolerating the most risk that we’re willing to as a business, and moving forward quickly.

I work directly with two people: Raphaёlle and Sina (Partners). I sometimes work with a data analyst as well.

There are others in the background who I don’t interact with, but they participate in our campaigns and tests. For example, they have designers, copywriters, and developers who sometimes weigh in, either for advice or for specific outputs, like design.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

I was going through the process of trying to find a product designer, so I was doing a bunch of research in my network, familiar recruiting channels, and Upwork. I discovered them on Upwork. They were not exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I decided that they could be a really great partner given what they do offer.

My company spends about $4,500 a month.

We started working with them three months ago in mid-July 2020. Our partnership is ongoing.

The tests that we’ve launched are still running. We have some conclusive behaviors that are ready to call, but we haven’t permanently implemented any changes from the test.

The thing about A/B testing in general and ConversionAdvocates’ work specifically is that it’s less about finding a winning design and more about learning along the way. Then, we can incorporate those learnings into future designs and tests. We’ve had plenty of those; for example, one of their insights was that our booking flow didn’t provide enough confidence, information, and context to somebody who’s less familiar with our service. We’ve noticed that the designs we’re testing that they designed are performing really well with paid SEM. The insight there is that those are customers who don’t know us as well as direct traffic, Facebook traffic, and those types of channels. Having that additional context in our booking flow has been a critical learning for us that we’ll carry forward in our final design.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

They do all the project management in Asana. They keep Asana super organized and do a really great job of tracking progress in that tool. Asana is a new tool for me personally; I’d heard of it but never used it. It’s easy to pick up, and ConversionAdvocates keeps it up to date, so it’s always available whenever I want to look into their work. In addition, they send weekly updates on the status of each ongoing test.

At some point, I decided that it would be beneficial to have weekly calls. I meet with two of them and loop in the data analyst when necessary. I find it really helpful to have those calls; if we don’t need them, we cancel them, but they allow us to get into more detail about specific initiatives or feedback that we have. I also find it helpful to offer design feedback verbally rather than asynchronously. Managing every piece of the project could be a full-time job if I were their only client, so I don’t know how they do it for me.

Their data analysis reports are where they shine. They segment things in many different ways so that you can really understand behaviors across channels, sources, devices, etc. The qualitative insights that you can tie to those quantitative insights are also really valuable.

I think any company could be helpful by just offering a new perspective from outside of one’s own day-to-day operations, but ConversionAdvocates has taken it a step further. They’ve been able to offer insights that we may not have otherwise discovered because of their segmentation and deep analysis of our product.

It took us a little bit to get into the swing of things and our working pattern, but that’s true of any engagement, contractor, or new employee at a company. I think that adding the weekly meetings with them by video has been a really critical piece of making sure that we can hit our stride.

Earlier in our conversations, they’d suggested starting with a one-month engagement to make sure that it was a good fit all around, but I’m not sure that any company can reasonably expect to see results in the first month. In fact, I’d say it took about 2–3 months for us to really hit our stride in our working relationship and be able to make some change. My recommendation to them would be to have a weekly call sooner rather than later, because since we’ve implemented that, we’ve had a much smoother experience keeping multiple project tracks moving forward.

As I mentioned before, one month is not enough, and three months was barely enough to start seeing results. We started with a three-month engagement, and we just renewed our contract. Every business is different, but at least for ours and others in the space, I think three months is the minimum you should expect.

Make sure you keep the lines of communication open. Share a lot about your history, strengths, and where you need help.

Conversion Optimization for Educational Resources Company

“If you're running a site where you're converting customers in some way, shape, or form, they're going to help you.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates provides conversion optimization services. Having begun with a discovery to understand the company and its customers, they perform tests and translate data into insights and recommendations.

Paul McKee
VP of Operations, Educational Resources Company

In just seven months, ConversionAdvocates has nearly doubled the company’s conversions and revenue. What sets them apart is the time they take to understand the end client and act on those insights. The approachable team works independently and delivers impressive results that create value for cost.

I’m the VP of operations. Our company provides digital and printable resources for teachers, tutors, and students. We initially covered math, but we now cover all K–12 subject areas.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed to increase the number of conversions on our sales pages.

For the first two months, ConversionAdvocates took the time to understand my business, which is very different; the clientele I’m selling to are usually older and not technologically-savvy.

Then, we came up with hypotheses that would turn the needle for us on our website’s sales pages. They implement everything; I basically just sit back, they give me their ideas, and they ask me for my approval. Then, they run tests and wait for the results to give me their take. Over time, they’ve been able to get to know my customers, and every test is better. They pay attention to the different devices our site functions on.

I work with Raphaëlle (Co-Founder & Lead Optimization Expert), who manages everything, but there is probably a team of six different outlets working on the project. At the start of the week, Raph tells me the results of what we have running and when they think a new test should be implemented. They give me a day to review all of that data and what they think we should do based on their recommendations. They then go ahead and implement it with their designers and let the test run.

Then, a separate person will analyze the tests and provide me with a report, which Sina (Partner & Business Intelligence Consultant) goes over with me every two months.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

I own multiple sites, and in my network, we have a group that talks pretty regularly about the industry. A few friends recommended a bunch of different conversion specialists, one of which was ConversionAdvocates. I got on a call with them, and what made them stick out is that they didn’t give me unrealistic expectations, which has happened to me in the past. They let me know that not everything would be a home run, but they assured me that in the end, I’d be happy. For me, conversion is all about honesty, and that’s why I hired ConversionAdvocates. I haven’t looked back; it’s been a very good experience.

We’ve spent about $24,000 in total so far. Their monthly fee is $3,500.

Our work together began in January or February 2020.

Since we started working with ConversionAdvocates about seven months ago, I’m close to doubling the number of conversions based on the same amount of traffic due to what they implemented. I’m basically doubling my revenue. If you're running a site where you're converting customers in some way, shape, or form, they're going to help you.

At first, it seems like a big investment, but if I’m thinking long-term, it’s exponential growth. Over a series of tests, they've increased the value of my site by 65–70%. They know what they're doing, and they're going to get wins. They initially went off of tests I'd done in the past. The tests weren’t too successful, but ConversionAdvocates kept looking into the data and plugging away at it. Over time, they were able to basically get a home run for me and double my sales over an extended period of time. I think conversion analytics is a long play, but it's definitely 1,000% worth it, and you're going to come out with more than you started with.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very approachable; I'm somewhat hands-off and try not to be in their way too much, which I've always found to be the best approach, especially with people that know what they're doing. They give me a set schedule, and I follow it. We use Asana to communicate the project. We probably interact for about three hours each week, but you can tell that when they come back to me with their weekly recommendations, they’ve put in a lot more than three hours. They give me 50-page reports every other week. I definitely get what I pay for.

Their insights set them apart. No other conversion company has come close to ConversionAdvocates’ ability to understand my customer. Most conversion companies just keep testing but don’t get in the minds of the customers. I think ConversionAdvocates really got to know my customers, which helps them to make better tests, and that increases my revenue over the long haul. I’ve been doing this for 20 years, and they had a couple of suggestions that I’d never thought about that were really helpful for the business in general.

I feel like I'm in total control because they don’t tell me what I need to do, which I’ve found some conversion companies tend to do. They’re probably the fourth conversion company I've worked with over the last five years, and the approach that they take is much more refreshing. It makes me feel like I'm in control of my business, rather than someone coming in and telling me what I have to do. They work with me, so I feel like they're an extension of my normal employees.

There are a lot of moving parts that they work with. Some days, I’d like them to implement things a little faster, but that is often out of anyone’s control. I’m very happy.

Be patient and let them do their thing. I think the biggest problem with online in general is that site owners and publishers aren’t patient. They want a home run every time they give a test, but that’s not how testing works. If you understand the process and give ConversionAdvocates time, they will come through for you. Their goal is to increase your revenue as much as possible.

Conversion Optimization & Strategy for Cosmetics Company

"The website ConversionAdvocates created for us is much better than our old one, which had no conversions."

2019 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates developed a website and now leads Facebook marketing efforts with the aim of driving sales. Additionally, they taught the internal team about conversion optimizations and sales strategy.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Adrian Mosqueda
Owner, Adiren

ConversionAdvocates' efforts have had a positive impact on the business, including a sale on Facebook. Their methodical approach and regular updates set them apart from other vendors. The team's trustworthiness has also made for a pleasant relationship and makes them a highly-recommended partner.

I’m the owner of Adiren. We sell three beauty products that are 100% natural and have no chemicals.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed some help with marketing and getting sales. We had worked with different companies unsuccessfully.

ConversionAdvocates offered a program to teach us how to do conversion optimization and sales strategy. They also created a new website from scratch for us. We provided the pictures, stories, and descriptions of the products, and they organized them on the site.

The team does Facebook marketing for us, as well. They create the copy for Facebook and change it as needed to keep traffic flowing. They also introduced Hotjar, which shows where customers spend their time on the website, helping ConversionAdvocates to know if certain elements need to be moved around.

I have direct contact with Raphaelle (Co-founder & Lead Conversion Expert) and Sina (Co-founder). I’m not sure how many of their team worked on the website.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

While looking online, I saw a video on Facebook and read an article about them. I was pleased with the plan they presented when I spoke to them. I liked that it was different than other companies I’d worked with previously.

We spent $11,300 initially on the program and the website. I now pay $2,500 per month for their services.

We began working together about a year ago, in 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

The website that ConversionAdvocates created for us is much better than our old one, which had no conversions. We have received our first sale through Facebook. What they are doing for us is working, and I’m very happy. They have opened our eyes in terms of how to do marketing.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

ConversionAdvocates uses Asana to assign tasks for me and to show the tasks they’re working on so we can coordinate. When it’s finished, we mark it as such. They are very organized and provide regular updates, so I can see progress.

The team keeps me informed and in the loop, and I really like their use of Hotjar. They are an awesome company; so much better than others I’ve worked with in the past.

No, I have no suggestions.

If you haven’t been successful with others, I would bet this company can help you. You can really trust them.

Conversion Rate Optimization Services for Toy Company

“The improvements that they recommended right out of the gate delivered amazing results.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates provides conversion rate optimization services to a toy company. The team has done A/B testing, created variation pages, added trust badges, and clarified messaging.

Plano, Texas
Owner, Toy Company

ConversionAdvocates implemented changes based on the testing they did that have driven 8X more traffic to the next step in the funnel than the old landing page did. The team maintains strong CRO expertise and facilitates a clearly defined process. They excel at managing expectations.

I’m the owner of a toy company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We had switched our platform from WooCommerce to Shopify, and our conversions rates were all over the place; some months, they were really good, and other months, they weren’t as great. We tried to get our conversion rate under control by doing different things, like changing themes, but we weren’t sure what would stick.

We started looking for someone to help us with A/B testing to get our conversion rate more in line with the industry standards. We didn't want to just randomly try things and see what we thought would work but couldn’t necessarily prove. That’s what led us to Sina (Founder & Conversion Optimization Consultant) and the team.

We wanted to start at the top of the funnel with our landing pages. We do Facebook and Instagram advertising, so we needed to optimize that primary page where we land a lot of our paid traffic. We wanted to see where we could get people to click in further and get them a step deeper into that funnel so that we could get them closer to actually making the purchase.

The first thing we did was test the design of that landing page. ConversionAdvocates had a few things that they had seen work in the past in improving conversions. They added some trust badges to the page, clarified the messaging, and made some of the text a bit larger. They created a couple of variation pages and left our control page as it was, and they tested against that.

We kept our advertising the same because we didn’t want to change any variables on that side of the business. We wanted to make sure that the changes we saw, whether positive or negative, could be attributed to the change on the website, rather than to a change in the advertising budget or strategy.

We interface with two people: Sina, who continually checks in on the process to see if I have any questions, and Raphaëlle (Co-Founder & Lead Optimization Expert), who is our account manager. They let us know the progress that they have made, whether that’s on content they’re coming up with for the variation pages, where we are in the test process, or what the data analyst has been able to glean from the data. We don’t have to deal with six different teams in that process; we have Raphaëlle as our primary point of contact. Sina checks in every week just to make sure that everything is working as it should be and answer any other questions we might have.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

A friend of mine from college runs a conversion rate optimization (CRO) company. He had contacted me on LinkedIn and we talked for a bit, but his agency is large and works with very big companies. Their rates were well outside of what was feasible for us just because they have a different clientele, but that was what got me on the track of trying to find the right CRO company to work with. As I was looking around, I saw a Facebook Ad for ConversionAdvocates.

We’re on a flat-rate plan with them. For the first 90 days, it’s a fixed fee, and then after that, it becomes a percentage of the sales improvement. To date, we’ve spent a little more than $8,000.

We started working together at the end of February 2020, and we’re still working with them. We are in our third experiment now.

We first tested the variations on the landing page where all of our paid traffic goes. Based on that testing, we saw around an 800% improvement over the control. The changes that they came up with and put in place, along with all of the content that went with it on that page, sent 8X as many people into the next step of the funnel than the page that we had been using.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been really good. I’m usually the guy that has to be reminded 2–3 times to check in on things and provide feedback. A lot of companies I’ve worked with in the past will just let things sit, but they’ve done a good job of moving things along and keeping the communication open.

Anytime I have a question, I’ve called up Sina directly. They’ve always answered my questions very quickly and professionally. They also use a project management software that I can add comments to.

This is the first CRO company we’ve worked with, but my impression is that they know what they’re doing. The improvements that they recommended right out of the gate delivered amazing results; 8X improvement is huge.

For the second test, the initial results we got just a day or two in were crazy; our conversion rate almost doubled. I had commented that the results looked great and asked whether there was enough data to implement the changes then, and they explained that that wasn’t how the process worked. I was obviously eager to book that as a win and move on, but they wanted to make sure what they were doing was actually the right thing. It would’ve been easy for them to call it a win and move on, but they stuck to their process to ensure that the results were really from the changes that they had made.

I’m eager to maximize the improvement, which really happens when you get to improving the cart-to-checkout ratio. They’re right in making the improvement at the top of the funnel and letting it flow all the way through, because that is the way you should do it, but I would’ve liked to have made a bigger bottom line improvement at the end of the funnel. However, that being said, their way is the right way. I would say they’ve been great to work with, and I really don’t have any complaints. They have to manage my expectations, and they’ve done a good job of steering us in the right direction and not letting us do things out of order, even when I would’ve preferred to have done so.

I’ve perceived that they very much know what they’re doing, and I haven’t been proven wrong on that so far. In working with them, be open to what they suggest, even if you’d like to start in a different area. They have a clearly defined process that seems to work pretty well, so let them do their job.

Overall Score It’s been great. Sina and Raphaëlle are both very responsive.

Web Dev for Flooring Company

“They’re friendly, easy-going, and willing to listen to our needs.”

May 2016 - Jan. 2020

ConversionAdvocates developed and redesigned a website for a flooring company. Additionally, they created content and implemented a photo gallery page to better showcase the company’s services.

Newmarket, Ontario
Esther Marosan
Owner, Holland Flooring

After the launch of the newly-redesigned site, internal feedback indicates that the platform is more sophisticated, vibrant, and representative of the business’s offerings than before. Customers can expect a team that follows through on their promises for deadlines, deliverables, and budgets.

I’m the owner of a flooring company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed a new website that would reflect that we have a new showroom in addition to our existing services.

I started by providing them with basic ideas and requirements for the site. Then, working with pictures I gave them, they designed, developed, and created content for the platform. Notably, they built out a gallery of our work on the site.

I worked with one of their teammates.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

I’d worked with them in the past to create my original site. I really liked their work in the past and our partnership.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 on their work over the years.

My work with them spans May 2016–January 2020.

After their help, my website is clean, clear, and vibrant.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great and easy to work with. Their team followed through on everything that I asked for. They used Asana to track to project and communicate their progress with us.

They’re friendly, easy-going, and willing to listen to our needs.

I wasn’t a huge fan of Asana, but I can’t think of anything major that they should improve upon.

Make sure you’re as on top of tasks and scheduling as they are. I caused some delays because of that. They’ll complete tasks quickly as long as you’re able to get information to them.

Conversion Optimization for Pest Control Company

"We wanted a partnership, and that’s what we got with ConversionAdvocates."

Oct. 2019 – Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates was tasked with improving a pest control company’s conversion rate. They created a landing page and performed A/B testing in an attempt to increase leads.

Rochester, New York
Internet Marketing Director, Pest Control Service

Conversions increased substantially due to ConversionAdvocates’ hands-on approach. Their dedication to grasping their client’s business and vision is key to a successful partnership. They’re accommodating and communicative.

I’m the internet marketing director for a pest control company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

I hired ConversionAdvocates to improve our conversion rate and get more leads online.

The engagement started with their team looking through our data and discussing it with our team. After that, they figured out the challenges and started developing a landing page using Unbounce. They also used Google Optimize for A/B testing.

During their research, ConversionAdvocates asked what we offer that our competitors don’t and why clients should choose us over others. They also asked about our value proposition and what the most common questions from callers.

I work with Sina (CEO, ConversionAdvocates) and Raphaëlle (Co-Founder & Lead Optimization Expert, ConversionAdvocates).

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

I found ConversionAdvocates online as one of the top conversion rate optimization companies. I interviewed a couple and felt that they would be the best fit.

We’ve spent $4,500.

Our ongoing engagement with ConversionAdvocates started in October 2019.

The team at ConversionAdvocates increased our landing page conversions significantly. They delivered what was expected. Their team even changed their routine slightly to accomplish what we needed.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is good. They use Asana to assign projects. Everything was on us, but they asked a ton of questions. After that, it was a lot of internal work by setting things up and launching tests. Communication was excellent, and they also deliver on time.

When we interviewed ConversionAdvocates, it seemed like they grasped the root of our business. They fully wanted to know what was going on internally. Other companies we spoke to didn’t do that. We wanted a partnership, and that’s what we got with ConversionAdvocates.

While we’ve only had a month of reporting from them, I’d like a bit more detail in reporting and insights. That would give an idea of why a test worked or didn’t and what they learned. My expectations may not have been conveyed.

Be a partner in this. Give them all the data and as much leeway as you can. They know their craft and want to have a long-term relationship. Let ConversionAdvocates do their job.

Overall Score They’ve been really good.
    They completed it on time. They were great.
    The fees are a little high, but in the grand scheme, they move the needle. The concern will be if there isn’t a return six months from now. It’s only been one month.
    They delivered what they promised. We’re pleased with the quality.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

Marketing Strategy & Web Dev for Industrial Service Company

“Their personalized level of service stood out.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates developed a marketing strategy and executed different marketing services to increase revenue for an industrial service company. They also made structural changes to the website.

Green River, Wyoming
Kirt Christensen
Former CFO & Controller, Mandros Painting

They excelled at managing expectations and delivering results that satisfied internal stakeholders. Their receptive nature and open communication complement their professional management style. ConversionAdvocates genuinely cares about the success of the business.

When I worked with ConversionAdvocates, I was the CFO and controller of Mandros Painting, an industrial service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed help improving the marketability of our website, which wasn’t driving any activity from our customer base.

ConversionAdvocates scoped out our website and developed a marketing strategy. They made structural changes to the site. The team pursues various marketing avenues to drive more revenue.

Sina (Co-Founder and Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates) was our project manager. We also worked with Raphaëlle (Co-Founder and Lead Optimization Expert, ConversionAdvocates). Either a third-party or someone in-house made changes to the site.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

We created a profile on Elance, which is now Upwork, explaining that we needed help with website development and marketing. We received around a dozen applications. Sina sent us a plan for our project and a personalized video describing their company and services.

Costs were less than $10,000 when I left the company.

We began working with ConversionAdvocates in January 2016, and the partnership was ongoing when I left Mandros Painting a year ago.

Their work was well-received by my internal team.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

ConversionAdvocates did really well. We maintained open communication, and I felt really good about the way they handled their business. We never had problems reaching ConversionAdvocates or working with them.

Their personalized level of service stood out. We weren’t passed from person to person, and I didn’t feel like some large marketing firm was handling us. We had a good relationship with ConversionAdvocates, and they cared about our business.

No, I don’t have any input here.

Bring them on quick, because they’ll help you out.

Landing Page Design & Optimization for Media Company

"They were very communicative and the process was seamless."

June - July 2019

ConversionAdvocates analyzed existing landing pages and created designs for optimization purposes. They also provided wireframes for the final versions.

Denver, Colorado
Ryan Elam
Owner, LocalEyes Video Production

Although too early for definitive results, the optimization designs and efforts have pleased the internal team and improved the platform's overall look. The ConversionAdvocates team was knowledgeable and responsive, making them a valuable, reliable asset in the engagement.

We are a video marketing agency that specializes in video production along with video marketing strategy + video distribution.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

We came to them to help redesign our landing pages and help us with conversion rate optimization.

We wanted to optimize our landing pages for higher conversion rates.

We searched online review sites and decided to go with them after talking with their owner, Sina.

They reviewed and analyzed our landing pages then provided us with actionable steps to better optimize our pages. They then provided us with a wireframe design for our landing pages.

I only interfaced with two people at their team throughout the whole process which made communication easy and seamless.

While it's too early to provide specific results, I will say that the landing pages look better from a design perspective and I'm sure they will help us convert more leads in the long run.

It was very easy and seamless. They use Asana for project managing (like us) so that was nice.

I found that they really knew their stuff when it came to designing landing pages that convert. They were very communicative and the process was seamless.

Overall, I have no real complaints about my experience with them. They delivered what they said they would deliver, on time, and on budget. They also provided a lot of great feedback and insights throughout the process.

Split Testing & Conversion Optimization for E-Commerce Co

“Their attention to detail was a real strength.”

May - June 2019

ConversionAdvocates split tested a landing page and an existing web page. They provided test results in a summary format.

Owner, E-Commerce Company

The split tests generated conversions and a positive ROI. Organized and analytical, ConversionAdvocates had excellent project management capabilities. They fostered a positive customer experience.

I’m the owner of a company that manufactures products related to food fermentation and holistic health. We’re mostly an Amazon business.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We wanted to increase our conversions and grow our e-commerce channel. We also wanted to increase the ROI of our paid traffic.

ConversionAdvocates executed two split tests on a landing page and our current web page. When they completed the tests, they provided us with a summary of the results.

We mostly worked with Sina (Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates), but we also engaged with Raphaëlle (Co-Founder and Lead Optimization Expert, ConversionAdvocates).

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

We found ConversionAdvocates on Upwork.

We paid $2,500 per month.

Our work together was from May–June 2019.

Both split tests were successful and had a positive ROI. Their work led to increased conversions.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

ConversionAdvocates did great in this regard. They were very organized. They used Asana.

Their attention to detail was a real strength. They seemed very analytical and organized.

No, not really.

We had a positive experience. Give them a shot.

Consultation for Landing Page Optimization

"They worked efficiently to deliver quality advice."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2018

ConversionAdvocates provided consultation to optimize a landing page. They reviewed the page’s graphics, messaging, and calls to action. They then created a video analyzing potential improvements.

Montreal, Canada
Rami Nuseir
Principal, gutsygeek.com

The feedback ConversionAdvocates provided resulted in a 50% improvement in conversion rate following its successful implementation. Expect a responsive consulting team who delivers detailed work with a quick turnaround.

I run gutsygeek.com, a blog that teaches men how to get dates.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

I had a landing page that was selling one of my core products, and that page was underperforming. I hired ConversionAdvocates to take a look at the page and help me improve it.

To find out what the problems were with my landing page, and figure out some fixes to improve it, as well as use the basic building blocks for future pages.

I did a Google search and they showed up. I liked their approach and pricing, so I hired them.

I delivered the link to my landing page. They reviewed the page in detail, from the graphics to the messaging to the calls to action. They then delivered a full 30-minute video analysis of the page, covering each point that could be improved upon.

I believe it was one person analyzing the page and giving me the feedback.

I used the feedback they gave me to create a follow-up landing page that saw about a 50% boost in conversion rate.

Their response time was quick. I wrote them an email with the details of what I needed, and they delivered within five days.

They worked efficiently to deliver quality advice.

No, I don't think so.