Conversion Optimization Experts

Interested in our Clutch profile, eh?

Cool.

Let's jump into it then...

We will increase your Sales, Revenue, & the Life-Time Value of your customers by helping you do 3 things:

1. Measuring the performance (conversions + ROR) at each step in your sales process
  2. Building a conversion optimization system where performance is methodically monitored, analysed, and improved
  3. Continuously bringing expert advice and creative solutions to the table

When you work with us, you also get these awesome benefits:

• Data-driven insights on the ROR of every advertisement, every page, every email you send = Greater confidence in all of your investments and hiring decisions
  • A dedicated team of experts who know your business inside-and-out = A partner to brainstorm and uncover new growth opportunities in your business
  • A measurable system that produces predictable results, over and over again =  Instead of focusing on fixing shiny problems with shiny solutions, you focus on the parts of your business that you know offer the greatest ROR, methodically addressing them in priority, one by one

And if you're still not convinced, here are some other very compelling as to why you should work with us:

• We've worked on over 100 CRO projects since 2013
  • We're a Top Rated 2019 Conversion Optimization Company by Clutch
  • We're badass team who actually takes pride in their work and respects the customers we work with

Montreal, Canada
  • Montreal, ON

Local eCommerce with $1M+ Annual Revenue

International lighting company with $20M+ Annual Revenue

Local Paiting Company with $500K Annual Revenue

Startup Company with $0 Annual Revenue

Marketing Strategy & Web Dev for Industrial Service Company

“Their personalized level of service stood out.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates developed a marketing strategy and executed different marketing services to increase revenue for an industrial service company. They also made structural changes to the website.

Green River, Wyoming
Kirt Christensen
Former CFO & Controller, Mandros Painting

They excelled at managing expectations and delivering results that satisfied internal stakeholders. Their receptive nature and open communication complement their professional management style. ConversionAdvocates genuinely cares about the success of the business.

When I worked with ConversionAdvocates, I was the CFO and controller of Mandros Painting, an industrial service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed help improving the marketability of our website, which wasn’t driving any activity from our customer base.

ConversionAdvocates scoped out our website and developed a marketing strategy. They made structural changes to the site. The team pursues various marketing avenues to drive more revenue.

Sina (Co-Founder and Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates) was our project manager. We also worked with Raphaëlle (Co-Founder and Lead Optimization Expert, ConversionAdvocates). Either a third-party or someone in-house made changes to the site.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

We created a profile on Elance, which is now Upwork, explaining that we needed help with website development and marketing. We received around a dozen applications. Sina sent us a plan for our project and a personalized video describing their company and services.

Costs were less than $10,000 when I left the company.

We began working with ConversionAdvocates in January 2016, and the partnership was ongoing when I left Mandros Painting a year ago.

Their work was well-received by my internal team.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

ConversionAdvocates did really well. We maintained open communication, and I felt really good about the way they handled their business. We never had problems reaching ConversionAdvocates or working with them.

Their personalized level of service stood out. We weren’t passed from person to person, and I didn’t feel like some large marketing firm was handling us. We had a good relationship with ConversionAdvocates, and they cared about our business.

No, I don’t have any input here.

Bring them on quick, because they’ll help you out.

Landing Page Design & Optimization for Media Company

"They were very communicative and the process was seamless."

June - July 2019

ConversionAdvocates analyzed existing landing pages and created designs for optimization purposes. They also provided wireframes for the final versions.

Denver, Colorado
Ryan Elam
Owner, LocalEyes Video Production

Although too early for definitive results, the optimization designs and efforts have pleased the internal team and improved the platform's overall look. The ConversionAdvocates team was knowledgeable and responsive, making them a valuable, reliable asset in the engagement.

We are a video marketing agency that specializes in video production along with video marketing strategy + video distribution.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

We came to them to help redesign our landing pages and help us with conversion rate optimization.

We wanted to optimize our landing pages for higher conversion rates.

We searched online review sites and decided to go with them after talking with their owner, Sina.

They reviewed and analyzed our landing pages then provided us with actionable steps to better optimize our pages. They then provided us with a wireframe design for our landing pages.

I only interfaced with two people at their team throughout the whole process which made communication easy and seamless.

While it's too early to provide specific results, I will say that the landing pages look better from a design perspective and I'm sure they will help us convert more leads in the long run.

It was very easy and seamless. They use Asana for project managing (like us) so that was nice.

I found that they really knew their stuff when it came to designing landing pages that convert. They were very communicative and the process was seamless.

Overall, I have no real complaints about my experience with them. They delivered what they said they would deliver, on time, and on budget. They also provided a lot of great feedback and insights throughout the process.

Split Testing & Conversion Optimization for E-Commerce Co

“Their attention to detail was a real strength.”

May - June 2019

ConversionAdvocates split tested a landing page and an existing web page. They provided test results in a summary format.

Owner, E-Commerce Company

The split tests generated conversions and a positive ROI. Organized and analytical, ConversionAdvocates had excellent project management capabilities. They fostered a positive customer experience.

I’m the owner of a company that manufactures products related to food fermentation and holistic health. We’re mostly an Amazon business.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We wanted to increase our conversions and grow our e-commerce channel. We also wanted to increase the ROI of our paid traffic.

ConversionAdvocates executed two split tests on a landing page and our current web page. When they completed the tests, they provided us with a summary of the results.

We mostly worked with Sina (Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates), but we also engaged with Raphaëlle (Co-Founder and Lead Optimization Expert, ConversionAdvocates).

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

We found ConversionAdvocates on Upwork.

We paid $2,500 per month.

Our work together was from May–June 2019.

Both split tests were successful and had a positive ROI. Their work led to increased conversions.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

ConversionAdvocates did great in this regard. They were very organized. They used Asana.

Their attention to detail was a real strength. They seemed very analytical and organized.

No, not really.

We had a positive experience. Give them a shot.

Consultation for Landing Page Optimization

"They worked efficiently to deliver quality advice."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2018

ConversionAdvocates provided consultation to optimize a landing page. They reviewed the page’s graphics, messaging, and calls to action. They then created a video analyzing potential improvements.

Montreal, Canada
Rami Nuseir
Principal, gutsygeek.com

The feedback ConversionAdvocates provided resulted in a 50% improvement in conversion rate following its successful implementation. Expect a responsive consulting team who delivers detailed work with a quick turnaround.

I run gutsygeek.com, a blog that teaches men how to get dates.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

I had a landing page that was selling one of my core products, and that page was underperforming. I hired ConversionAdvocates to take a look at the page and help me improve it.

To find out what the problems were with my landing page, and figure out some fixes to improve it, as well as use the basic building blocks for future pages.

I did a Google search and they showed up. I liked their approach and pricing, so I hired them.

I delivered the link to my landing page. They reviewed the page in detail, from the graphics to the messaging to the calls to action. They then delivered a full 30-minute video analysis of the page, covering each point that could be improved upon.

I believe it was one person analyzing the page and giving me the feedback.

I used the feedback they gave me to create a follow-up landing page that saw about a 50% boost in conversion rate.

Their response time was quick. I wrote them an email with the details of what I needed, and they delivered within five days.

They worked efficiently to deliver quality advice.

No, I don't think so.

They delivered quickly.
    They did excellent work.

Lead Generation for a Digital Marketing Company

"ConversionAdvocates demonstrates clear expertise in lead generation and a knack for creative problem-solving."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates provides lead generation services to a digital marketing agency. The team tested and implemented changes to their website, and they also manage an email list. The project is ongoing.

CEO & Founder, Digital Marketing Agency

The site has seen its conversion rate improve and lead volume grow. Despite some ambiguities at times, ConversionAdvocates manages a smooth and efficient workflow. Their consistent communication and ability to easily grasp the requirements yield consistently positive results.

I’m the CEO and founder of a digital marketing agency that specializes in serving heat and air-conditioning companies. We operate a website that provides viewers with price information on heat and air-conditioning providers.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We wanted to generate more leads from our existing traffic. We engaged ConversionAdvocates to help improve our conversion rates for people looking to request a quote.

ConversionAdvocates wanted to optimize our website to encourage more people to request a quote from us and become leads. They created page designs and other factors such as navigation to test on the site. The team worked on some designs independently and worked with us on others. Once they found the best options, ConversionAdvocates implemented them as structural changes on our website. They also developed an email list and created an initial sequence to entice more people to try our services.

We work with two people who lead a larger team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

I posted a job advertisement on UpWork. ConversionAdvocates was one of the bids. After our initial conversation and some research into their company, I found that they offered excellent strategies and had a clear idea of our vision. They also were relatively local, which was a plus.

We’ve spent about $40,000 so far. We have a monthly retainer plan for $2,500 per month.

We started working together in August 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

Our conversion rate and lead volume have improved since we implemented ConversionAdvocates’ changes. We’ve also added many users to our email lists, which is a success.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re well-organized and have an excellent system to manage their team’s work. Some hiccups have occurred along the way, but I’d expect that from any project of this length. The project has otherwise run smoothly from start to finish.

ConversionAdvocates demonstrates clear expertise in lead generation and a knack for creative problem-solving. They provide helpful and unique perspectives on the challenge we face.

As we’ve grown, we’ve had to negotiate ConversionAdvocates’ role in implementing changes on our site. But this is a challenge on both sides that we’ve had to face together.

Make sure you both agree on what ConversionAdvocates’ main focus should be—whether they should provide only insight and analysis or they should implement their recommendations into your site directly. Having your processes clear and well-defined will make your collaboration easier. However, ConversionAdvocates is an excellent team, and we’ve had a positive experience working with them.

Website Redesign and SEO for a Cabinet Refurnishing Company

"They know what to expect and do the job properly."

June 2014 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates did web development and SEO to improve online lead generation and conversion. They managed Google Ads campaigns and set up smart sheets and a CRM.

Mississauga, Canada
Rade Macura
Owner, PaintCore

The delivery of a functional and optimized website has drawn more online leads, and the team’s amiable and straightforward style has helped to build a partnership of trust. Customers can expect them to track and report metrics while providing business advice.

I’m the owner of PaintCore Finishes, a cabinet refinishing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConversionAdvocates?

We needed to generate and convert more leads online. Our existing website didn’t work at all.

They rebuilt our site from scratch and did SEO, including Google Ads campaigns. They also set up smart sheets and a CRM to manage our leads.

I've mostly worked with Sina (Conversion Optimization Consultant, ConversionAdvocates). He's been my main point of contact throughout the engagement. But other team members also send me reports and other relevant materials.

How did you come to work with ConversionAdvocates?

Sina originally cold-called me when he was looking for new clients. I don’t usually take such calls seriously, but I realized he was very sincere and there was something about that I really trusted. I made the right call when I hired him, it’s paid dividends for me.

We usually spend $20,000–25,000 CAD per year (approximately $15,200–19,000 USD).

We started working with them in June 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

They keep the phone ringing, and that’s the most important thing for me. They send me reports, but I don’t follow the metrics very closely. We’re a small business with 10–12 employees at a time, so there’s only so many things we have to track.

How did ConversionAdvocates perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone calls and email. They’re always on time with their responses. They know what to expect and do the job properly.

Their team is honest and personable from the top. Sina asks a lot of questions and shows that he cares about our success. I never question the advice he gives.

No, I can't think of anything.

Tell them what you're looking for and what your expectations are. They'll be thoroughly honest with you and tell you what you can expect, usually with better ideas than you have for marketing online.

Overall Score Every time I need something they do it right away.
    They've never been late on anything.
    I've already recommended them a few times.

Conversion Rate Optimization for Educational Website

"They were genuinely interested in helping the business grow."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Happy Box offered website redesign and development, lead magnet generation, and social media management. They also wrote content and sales copy for webpages, and offered editing services.

Utah
Cassidy Tuttle
Owner, Succulents and Sunshine

Their work resulted in a refined website with improved functionality and clearer content. The redesigned website has received positive feedback. They were personable, communicative, and noticeably interested in the business’s growth. However, conversion rate optimization was not sufficient and was expected to increase at a greater extent.

I'm the owner and content writer of Succulents and Sunshine, a website that offers a course and eBooks to teach people how to grow succulents. We also promote other people’s products on our site.

What challenge were you trying to address with Happy Box?

Our online traffic was high, but it wasn’t converting well to sales, especially our own product sales. We needed to improve conversion rate optimization, customer happiness, and time spent onsite. We wanted the site to be user-friendly and to focus more on the products we offer.

Before our contract started, Sina [Chief Conversion Strategist, Happy Box] conducted a site analysis and made recommendations for site improvement. When we began our collaboration they looked at the entire site and recommended redesigning six of its pages; they provided wireframes for those pages. They suggested how the pages should flow and what content be included. We implemented the design, and they helped with writing sales copy and content. I tweaked the content they wrote to sound more like me, while they made edits to the content I wrote to make it more definitive.

Next, we focused on lead generation. After reviewing the pages, implementing the design changes, and completing the copy rewrite, they recommended creating three different lead magnets based on the site’s most popular content. They created the lead magnets’ concept, and I produced them. They helped with designing, implementing, and positioning the option boxes, and they helped craft the emails for the autoresponders. They also recommended setting up a Facebook group for the business. I initially created and managed this group by myself, but during the final stages of our collaboration they made a plan for how to best use the Facebook group to increase sales. We’re now implementing their recommended changes.

I mainly worked with Raphaëlle [Strategic Marketing Manager, Happy Box]. Sina proposed the ideas, and Raphaëlle organized everything.

How did you come to work with Happy Box?

I was searching for a company to help with conversion rate optimization. I found them through a Google search. They offered a site canvass and critique for $7.00. Sina reviewed five pages, which resulted in an hour of advice. I talked to three other companies about our site, but the preliminary inexpensive review that Happy Box offered proved more beneficial than the interviews with other companies.

They provided me helpful, actionable items and ideas that I could implement myself, which changed the before working with them. Due to the high quality of their preliminary review, I realized they would be a good fit for us. Another deciding factor was that our personalities clicked. For instance, Sina did not hesitate to be blunt and direct during his initial canvass, and I appreciated his honesty.

We spent $15,000.

We started working with them in June 2017, and they completed their work in November 2017.

We don’t have concrete metrics because I didn’t set any standards upfront, but we’ve received positive feedback on the site redesign. I’m more confident in our approach for the site. Its flow makes more sense, and the content and purpose are clearer and better presented, which should increase conversions. The site’s aesthetic and operation has dramatically improved; it is simplified and less cluttered.

How did Happy Box perform from a project management standpoint?

I hadn’t dealt with project management before working with them, so this collaboration was a good introduction. We used Asana to present overviews of project deliverables, to assign due dates, and to communicate. Asana was an effective project management tool because every component of the collaboration was in one place, which allowed me to identify next steps and what was being worked on at any given time.

I had phone calls with Raphaëlle and Sina on a weekly or biweekly basis, which gave us the opportunity to discuss our progress and plan the project's next phases. We were in close contact throughout this collaboration, and we had a friendly relationship. They were genuinely interested in helping the business grow. It put me at ease that they weren’t simply working for their personal gain.

They had a unique work approach because they looked at the big picture to ensure we started on the right path. They wanted to be sure that all the pieces fit together and that we had a good foundation before testing and changing the site. They made sure each page performed well. It was a bigger process than I anticipated, but it put the whole site on an improved foundation and better allowed for future change.

Although the entire site has improved, our conversion rates haven’t increased like we’ve hoped, especially considering the amount we invested in them. This is one reason that we’ve stopped working with them since we couldn’t afford them without higher returns. Conversion rates haven’t significantly increased partly due to our lack of concentration on what we could do to specifically increase them. We both neglected to record the site’s initial stats as well. I’ve discussed this with them over the past month, and they explained that we needed to redesign the site and start anew in order to implement their optimization ideas. Although the project did not result in what I had initially planned for when hiring them, we’re still happy with how it turned out overall.

Have a goal in mind and make sure everything you’re doing focuses on that goal. They truly understand that every business is different, so be receptive to their ideas and make those ideas work for you.

They were worth their cost for the most part, but they didn’t do exactly what we hoped for in the time we wanted.

Conversion Optimization for Premium Goods Retailer

"We have a very strong relationship with Happy Box, which has to do with very strong and transparent communication."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Happy Box was brought in to help improve conversion rates for the client, and to assist with ongoing digital marketing priorities.

E-Commerce Director, Premium Goods Retailer

Since the project remains ongoing, the client hasn't been able to track specific results of Happy Box's work, but notes that the organization of the project has been great. Further, Happy Box provides transparent, ongoing communication.

We sell premium goods at a premium price. Our company is based in Brooklyn, New York.

I am the e-commerce director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Happy Box?

Our conversion rates are low, not only compared to our vertical but also compared to what we believe to be the industry trend. We wanted to focus on how we could improve our conversion rates, looking at every aspect of our operation, from our marketing channels to our website. We were looking for someone who could offer a holistic strategy as well as someone with deployment capabilities.

Happy Box has provided services catered to our needs. We have created a table of priorities based on current challenges and opportunities for the company. We started out with what we believed to be the lowest-hanging fruit. We went through an exercise where we categorized what the important elements were for us, things that we believed would have the biggest impact. From there, we came up with a list of priorities.

How did you come to work with Happy Box?

We found Happy Box through Upwork.

How much have you invested with Happy Box?

The cost of Happy Box's work is $2,000 per month. We have worked based off of a consulting price of $100 per hour. We paid a bulk sum upfront and received a discount.

We started working with Happy Box in September 2016 and have an ongoing relationship.

Much of what Happy Box worked on initially revolved around our core foundation. We have been setting it up so far, so I can't provide specific results. Our site was launched around the time Happy Box was hired and the last few months of our collaboration have consisted of planning. We're in the process of deployment, so, within a months' time, we will hopefully have some results.

How did Happy Box perform from a project management standpoint?

Happy Box is a meticulous and organized group. We use a task management tool, making sure that all of our feedback goes into 1 place. This allows us to assign it to third-parties used by our organization.

What did you find most impressive about Happy Box?

When working with partners, the relationship itself is the biggest thing. We have a very strong relationship with Happy Box, which has to do with very strong and transparent communication. Happy Box is willing to do the work well and in a timely manner.

Are there any areas Happy Box could improve?

Everyone has something to improve upon, but I can't think of anything for Happy Box at this time.

Digital Marketing for Gourmet Sauce Manufacturer

"In less than five weeks, we are already at breakeven with regards to ad spend and cost of goods sold."

May 2019 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates is building an online market presence for a gourmet sauce manufacturer. Services include Facebook ad targeting, A/B ad testing, CRO, and web development.

Niagara Falls, Canada
President, Gourmet Sauce Manufacturer

ConversionAdvocates delivered exceptional ROI within a short timeframe. The team maintains open lines of communication and adapts to changing timelines to manage the project effectively.

We are a gourmet sauce manufacturer . . .I am the owner/founder

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

Define a viable ecommerce market through a/b ad testing from zero

The create an ongoing online market for our sauces so we can slowly transition our business from brick and mortar.

Research and more research and then interview via phone.

facebook Ad targeting, A/B Ad testing, CRO, sales funnel creation, Ad creation, retargeting, Website development . . . . all ongoing.

Myself and Conversion Advocates

Stared from zero without knowing our market at all . . . In less than five weeks, we are already at breakeven with regards to ad spend and cost of goods sold.

Project management is continual and flexible which suits our schedules.

Open Communication

PPC Improvement for Reputation Management Service

"Their organization and response time stood out."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ConversionAdvocates optimized conversion rates for PPC campaigns by optimizing a dozen landing pages.

Sarasota, Florida
Adam Petrilli
CEO, NetReputation.com

Both lead volume and quality have increased since ConversionAdvocates came onboard. Their communication and use of project management software have made for a smooth workflow. They are also highly organized and responsive.

NetReputation. Our goal is to provide world-class Online Reputation Management Services to our clients by utilizing the latest technology and processes. Through various methods, we work to restore, improve, or create an online presence for businesses and individuals. I am the CEO and founder of the company and manage the day-to-day ad budget, sales operations, and marketing department.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConversionAdvocates?

Conversion rate optimization is essential to an optimized ad/marketing campaign. Every business should have a focus on conversion rates.

Improve our number of leads without increasing ad spend.

We found this company on Google.

We have a dozen landing pages that we needed to optimize

Sina and Raph were great from day one.

We have seen an increase in lead volume and an uptick in lead quality.

Asana and communication made the project flow well.

Their organization and response time stood out.

For now, I do not have any suggestions for the team.