There's Always Room For Improvement

Conversion Fanatics is a results-driven Conversion Optimization Agency focused on delivering top and bottom-line performance for leading e-commerce companies.

Most sites are highly under-optimized, costing online retailers significant profit potential. We can help.

Conversion Fanatics offers a unique end-to-end solution for online retailers by handling all aspects of Conversion Optimization from strategy to execution. Our team performs UX research, conversion-focused re-designs, and iterative A/B testing to optimize your website for you.

By delivering conversion and revenue improvements of up to 1950% for clients, Conversion Fanatics has been recognized as one of the top Conversion Optimization Agencies in North America.

Austin, TX
  • Conversion Fanatics LLC 11673 Jollyville Rd Ste 102
    Austin, TX 78759

Burt's Bees, Renew Life, Dr. Axe, Canvas Cultures, 3 Day Blinds, David Weekley Homes, Paleo Valley

Content Creation and Testing for a Motorcycle Company

“It’s an extremely safe bet that the money I’m spending will pay itself back multifold.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Conversion Fanatics initiates tactics to enhance the e-commerce site using AB testing on real-time customers. They monitor the effectiveness of their results and continuously develop new strategies.

Tyler Malinsky
CEO, Lowbrow Customs

The work that Conversion Fanatics does generates enough income in sales and conversions to cover the cost of their services. They deliver dedicated, strong expertise and high-quality service that brings quantifiable results. The skilled and eager team offers superior communication abilities.

I’m the founder and CEO of Lowbrow Customs, a motorcycle parts and accessories brand. We’ve been in business for almost 15 years. Most of our business is direct retail through our e-commerce website and the rest is through online sales channels. We sell to customers all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conversion Fanatics?

We wanted to ensure that our website works properly, gives customers a great user experience, makes our products easy to find, and provides an understandable checkout process. We wanted to do testing and make the customer experience as efficient as possible.

They manage and implement AB testing for our website so we have real-time variation testing. Conversion Fanatics helps to come up with ideas, creates the experiments, and reviews the data. Customers get different variations, and when we have a winning combination of a variation that performs better than our normal website, we implement that.

They have a lot of experience across many e-commerce industries. They bring us ideas, then we discuss and agree on a plan for which experiments to proceed with. Then, they handle everything. They create graphics or do any programming needed. They take the idea and develop the live test. They monitor it as it is running and give us updates so we know how it is performing and if there are any big changes, positive or negative.

They are exceptionally productive. We run 3–5 experiments per month, and we always have more ready to go so that when an experiment is finished, we can launch another.

I am in contact with Justin (Co-founder, Conversion Fanatics). I trust Justin and his 20 years of experience. We also work with a project manager. Additionally, they have graphic designers, programmers, copywriters, and UI people on staff.

How did you come to work with Conversion Fanatics?

Justin spoke at a small business conference about e-commerce and conversion tactics to increase online sales. After he was finished his presentation, I talked to him about my company. Later, he gave me a free initial consultation and sent me many great ideas, which we went over on the phone. Their ideas and information gave me such confidence that we started working with them a week or two later and committed to working with them for a three-month minimum.

We’ve spent $24,000–$26,000 so far.

We began working with them in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The reason I continue to work with them is because everything they do is data-driven and transparent. With AB testing, we get real-time feedback telling us which version has the most sales and conversions. I like this concrete data.

I see the results in dollars. They completed one experiment that made a big enough difference that, in a month or two, it will bring in enough additional sales by increasing our conversion rate that it will pay for my entire year of working with Conversion Fanatics. It’s an extremely safe bet that the money I’m spending will pay itself back multifold.

How did Conversion Fanatics perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is the best I’ve ever worked with. Conversion Fanatics not only do what they say but over deliver. They’ve helped me out in other ways that are not compensated. They truly go above and beyond. They are enthusiastic and passionate about their work, hardworking, and trustworthy. I like spending money with people I trust who work for my best interest. It has been a mutually beneficial relationship.

We communicate with our project manager 24/7 via Basecamp. Their communication is fantastic; they get right back to us if there are any issues and inspect and address any areas immediately where I think there could be an issue. They have been great to work with.

Their commitment to their work is most impressive. They focus on tiny changes that can bring big results. They have an extremely successful company because they don’t spread themselves thin. Because they delve deep into what they do, their service and results are excellent. They complete their work at the highest level.

There have been times when we hadn’t had any wins or positive outcomes. We discuss them and revise the game plan. There is nothing I can complain about and nothing I would like to see them do differently. Our working relationship and how we handle everything is ideal. If there was something I didn’t like, I know they would accommodate my desires.

Communicate and share your ideas. You and your team know your own business the best, so provide them with as many ideas as you can. That may lead to an avenue they maybe aren’t familiar with in your industry. Make it a collaborative effort, which makes the experience more enjoyable and results even better.

Overall Score They have been excellent and great to work with.
    There have been a couple of times when I felt there were slight lulls, but things picked up again in terms of live experiments and progress.
    If we ran these experiments ourselves, it would be a slower process and would cost me more without their history and industry expertise.
    I can’t think of any way to improve the service or communication that they offer.
    I will recommend Conversion Fanatics to a couple of friends who are business owners who would benefit from their services.

Conversion Optimization for a Baby Store

"They've run scores of tests over the past year and only two were successful."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

As part of a conversion rate campaign, Conversion Fanatics runs a series of A/B tests on an e-commerce website. They also manipulate content and images on the site.

Eli Gurock
CEO, Magic Beans

Tests have been mostly unsuccessful, and sales are down on the website. While responsiveness and efficiency were originally hallmarks of their work, there's been a let down for the last several months. However, Conversion Fanatics does bring creative ideas to the table at a reasonable value.

Magic Beans is a baby gear and toy retailer, both in-store and online. I’m the CEO and I’m also in charge of e-commerce.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conversion Fanatics?

We thought that raising our conversion rate was really important in order to be more successful online.

They run all of the A/B testing on our website. We hypothesize about different types of tests that we want to run, and they execute on what we come up with. They also give us the results of the tests.

I've had two project managers.

How did you come to work with Conversion Fanatics?

They were referred by word of mouth.

We spend close to $4,000 dollars a month, so around $50,000 total.

We started working together in November 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

They told me that I could cancel if they didn't raise my conversion rate by 15% in the first three months. Unfortunately, they didn't hit that goal. The lack of success isn’t due to their lack of trying. They've run scores of tests over the past year and only two were successful. Sales are down on the website this year. I stayed with them because we have strong hypotheses and they’ve worked quickly to execute on them. The tests just didn't work. I can't actually blame them for that. What I'm learning is that conversion optimization may not be a strong strategy for my particular website.

How did Conversion Fanatics perform from a project management standpoint?

It started out excellent, and now it is quite lackluster. Six months in their head of optimization left and they experienced lots of transitions on their global teams. Our second PM tried to keep projects moving but it proved to be a real struggle.

They have a team of people all over the world working on testing. They were extremely efficient at first in churning out tests. We communicate multiple times a week via Basecamp, and we have a standing call every other Wednesday morning.

The most impressive thing is what they can do with convert.com, which is the mechanism that use to run tests. They do a great job of manipulating content and images on our website that have historically been extremely hard to do. They do a good job of executing on the vision of the tests.

Obviously, it would be better if they produced good results.

They did a user test quite late in the process. I don't know how valuable that data was, but I would recommend doing actual market research earlier rather than later. It’s better than relying on our gut for what we should be testing.

Before July, they would have been a 4.5.

Conversion Optimization for a Clothing Company

“Conversion Fanatics has significantly improved our conversion rates year over year.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Conversion Fanatics designs, builds, and executes A/B tests for improving the company's website conversion rates.

Daniel Weisman
Vice President of Marketing, Ministry of Supply

Conversion Fanatics' team is very talented in developing effective testing strategies to help improve conversion rates significantly over time. In addition to delivering results that have exceeded expectations, they're also proactive and great at managing projects overall.

I'm the VP of marketing for the Ministry of Supply, a clothing company for men and women.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conversion Fanatics?

We engaged Conversion Fanatics to help us improve our conversion rates from our e-commerce website.

Conversion Fanatics developed a program for A/B testing to figure out how we could improve our website conversion rates. We designed tests around the strategy they created, which they developed using various analytical tools. They also built and executed the tests.

I work with a few people on their team, including Elizabeth Willis (VP of Marketing, Conversion Fanatics), a project manager, a designer, and a developer.

How did you come to work with Conversion Fanatics?

We conducted an extensive search for conversion rate specialists and really liked what Conversion Fanatics had to offer in terms of pricing and services.

We've invested around $60,000 thus far.

We started working with them in May 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Conversion Fanatics has significantly improved our conversion rates year over year. They've helped us achieve results that have exceeded our expectations.

How did Conversion Fanatics perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. From a project management perspective, they're the best I've worked with.

I'm not only impressed by their level of management but also their technical and design expertise in particular. They do a great job of implementing our ideas.

No. They've been proactive and do a great job overall.

Be as clear as possible in presenting ideas and goals to their team. Conversion rates can be broad in nature, so it's important for the client to help narrow down what to prioritize during the process.

Social Media Management and Conversion Optimization for a Cosmetics Company

“They did such a great job for us. ... I refer them all the time.”

2013 - 2014

Helping boost sales and grow revenue, Conversion Fanatics built an Upsell funnel, managed Facebook advertising, and optimized a website through AB testing and continuous monitoring.

Austin, Texas
Matthew Dale
CEO, SnapBrands

The monthly revenue and the size of customer base tripled and the amount of money customers spent increased significantly. Conversion Fanatics went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their commitment and ability to deliver on promises earned them trust.

I'm the CEO of SnapBrands. Our main product is a monthly subscription box of cosmetic products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conversion Fanatics?

We needed a company to optimize our website through AB testing and manage our Facebook campaigns.

Conversion Fanatics built out an Upsell funnel for us, so any time someone purchased a subscription to a beauty box or bought anything from us online, they automatically received recommendations of other products they could buy.

They also set up our Facebook ads, overseeing everything from images and copy to targeting specific Facebook groups and managing the spend for each group. (We ran about $50,000 of Facebook ad buys.)

In terms of AB testing, they went through our website and tested everything, from where the buttons were located to what the text was. After that, they were continuously monitoring, testing, and optimizing our website to push more sales.

I mostly worked with their CEO.

How did you come to work with them?

I met with them at a networking event.

We spent between $75,000–$100,000.

We started working with them in September 2013 and the engagement ended when I sold the business in March 2014.

They helped us take the company revenue from $100,000 a month to about $300,000 a month. The average lifetime value of a customer also increased from about $60 to over $100. The size of our customer base almost tripled, while the amount each customer spent more than doubled.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

The first few months were very hands-on as they were getting to know our business and learning about our goals. After that, I had a solid level of confidence and trust in them, so I turned the keys over to them. We usually used phone and email to communicate, but we also met in person quite often. They're great communicators.

When you own a business, there are many vendors that reach out to you and tell you they can increase your revenue. However, Conversion Fanatics is the only company that delivered what they said the would.

They're not a low-cost option. But you get what you pay for, and Conversion Fanatics delivered exactly what we needed.

They did such a great job for us. I refer them all the time.

Conversion Optimization for Supplement Company

"They were efficient, effective, and a pleasure to work with."

Mar. - Dec. 2018

Conversion Fanatics undertook several projects designed to boost conversion rates, improve website features, and increase sales.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Eddie Stone
CEO, Touchstone Life Essentials, Inc.

The project was successful. Conversion Fanatics impressed with their seamless workflow, polished designs, and comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles.

I'm the CEO and founder of a lifestyle supplement company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conversion Fanatics?

We hired them for website development and conversion optimization.

We wanted to increase conversion rates and improve sales.

We found them through a referral and an in-person interview.

They designed and implemented new initiatives to improve conversion rates and sales.

We made improvements during the contract.

They were efficient, effective, and a pleasure to work with.

I was impressed by their depth of knowledge and their design capabilities.

No, I can't think of any.