Define . Develop . Deliver

Codiant is “a revolution, a reliable partner, responsible service provider, loyal friend, and your inspiration” that has donned a big feather for world-class Mobile App and Web App Development, UI/UX Development, Enterprise Mobility Solutions, and Application Maintenance Services across various platforms.

With a strong global presence in the USA, UK, Australia and India, Codiant is hailed as the most sought after company in the mobile app development space that pillars the disruptive ideas of startups, SMEs and large organizations with our skilled team of mobility and web experts that pursue strong expertise in diverse industry verticals including Healthcare & Telemedicine, Fitness, Travel & tourism, Ecommerce and Mcommerce, On-demand App Solutions, Insurance, Social networking, , Digital Wallets, Crypto currency, Bit Coin, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and iOT and other globally changing industries.

Get in touch with us on Skype: vikrantkjain

Visit us at: www.codiant.com

QUICK INSIGHTS

• Average hourly rate: $15+ depends on size and complexities involved.
  • Number of employees: 250+
  • ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified company.
  • Prospective clients: Startups, small to mid-size enterprises, large organizations.
  • Popular apps: Careclix, SIX, TaxiApp UK, GandhiStreet, Groopylife, Fantopias, Connect, Fourwalls.
  • Company Products: TaxiWheel, Grofee, XpertChats, TeleDocto, Chuzee, TaxiOnGo.
  • Achieved 100% success rate on Upwork, as counted by client’s satisfaction and on-time delivery of projects.
  • Multiple centers of technology innovation and excellence.

455 Avenue of the Cities
East Moline, IL 61244
B-9, HIG, Opposite Andhra Bank, Rss Marg
Indore, MP 452001
60, Hinckley Road
Leicester, LEI LE3 ORB

CareClix, SixTaxi, TaxiApp UK, Fantopias, Hoffr, Gandhistreet, Padtime, fourwalls, fitcheck, Trackter, Bodyboss, Groopylife, Labayh, Poshrite, Autism Connect and many more.

Groopylife

GroopyLife is a Social Networking App developed by Codiant for Students in Schools, Colleges and Universities.

Instafresh

This app will help you to get stores nearby to you and purchase items available in that store. Once you have made selection of your choice and paid the amount, the items will be at your doorstep within couple of hours. You can also track the order through app.

Padtime

PadTime is a quick and easy real estate app that supports live property viewing by the renters. Not limited to this, PadTime increases the chances of agents to sell or rent the properties in quick turnaround time and fewer clicks with its highly interactive and engaging user centered experience.

SIX Taxi

SIX App was created for discerning cab riders in Singapore who sought laidback comfort of premium segment cabs for traveling to the coveted place with utmost ease.

Labayh

Our Saudi client wanted us to build an app for family and Personal Consultations which aims to connect distressed and helpless people with consultants and experts in safe, reliable and private way.

Fantopias

Fantopias allows Fans to watch their favorite teams together, on the same venue, with the same passion and cheer them, with the haters out of the way.

TAXIAPP UK

A taxi app which is controlled by licensed drivers of London. With its own unique set of features, this on demand Taxi booking App intents to provide smooth, easily accessible and secured taxi app solution that could provide a great value for time and money to all.

Fourwalls

This is going to be a marketplace specially for the students for a safe buy & sell and land & exchenge of items where a user can view and create to specific listings; they can filter in order to narrow the search.

Nailpolished

This website helps salon owners to manage their appointments, employees, hours of operation and employee schedule at one place. Customers can book appointments through an easy intertface and can checkout at salon end after the appointment.

Autism Connect

Autism Connect is similar to facebook where people can share their stories, post status, send messages to another memnber, can add a member to their circle, read a blog, ask quetions, can create an events and attend events. Rating and reviews.

Telemedicine App

Careclix aims to revolutionize medical care by providing more convenient and less expensive telemedicine app that will eliminate the barriers between patients and doctors. Careclix scope out your sniffles and other infectious diseases via video chat, prescribe medicines, allows you to pay online using Stripe as Payment Gateway.

ProRTC

ProRTC is a web enabled SDK powered by WebRTC through which you can embed messaging, voice, and video chat into your mobile apps and browser from scratch making real-time chat easier and better. It has unlocked the potential of WebRTC and enabled apps to make free Voice Calling, Video Chat, P2P File Sharing across the globe. ProRTC is not a third party API, rather it is built on WebRTC and the SDK of ProRTC is available to download for free for cross platform devices.

BAYA

Appointment generation application for doctors. Doctors can claim their profiles, doctor can fill their appointment details and patient can view the availability of the doctors from the mobile app.

Web Dev and Design for Travel Website

“My clients love the site, I love the site, and it is doing what it was built to.”

Dec. 2016 - Jul. 2017

Codiant redeveloped a malfunctioning travel website. The team rewrote broken code, made the site mobile-friendly, and improved the design to enhance UI. They are now engaged for maintenance as necessary.

Orlando, Florida
Devon Stewart
Owner, Trippin Travel Inc.

Codiant’s work has resolved all previous coding issues, and clients have responded positively to the site’s user-friendly design. Despite communication issues with the team, an outstanding project manager helped to establish goals and handle malfunctions.

I am the owner of Trippin Travel. We provide group travel packages to handpicked destinations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codiant Software?

My main goal was to build a better, more user-friendly website. The site had a lot of coding issues—the frontend often crashed, links did not work, etc. I had previously worked with other vendors, but they were not as committed as Codiant to fixing the problems I was experiencing.

Codiant redeveloped the site on a new platform and gave the frontend a more user-friendly design. Additionally, they changed the backend to be mobile friendly, and added more general features to ease admin issues.

I worked closely with a project manager named Mitravind Garg until he left Codiant.

How did you come to work with Codiant Software?

I found them through Upwork. I looked at a lot of different designers and developers, but their reviews stood out. I eventually talked with them on the phone and decided to hire them.

I worked with them from the end of 2016 until the build was completed in July 2017. They still do maintenance on the site as needed.

The quality of the website is great. It is much more user-friendly for my clients, and I no longer have to waste my time dealing with coding issues. My clients love the site, I love the site, and it is doing what it was built to.

How did Codiant Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication and responsiveness was good. When you have an issue, you can call and they will respond to you. Their English is not the best, but they work hard to understand you. My project manager, Mitravind Garg, was great to work with.

I appreciated their honesty and ability to help me get my website into the position I needed it. In particular, I could always reach out to Mitravind Garg and discuss the project. He really understood what I wanted and worked to advance my goals. He took the time to listen to me and show me where the site was malfunctioning and how to fix it. If I asked him a question, he responded with seven follow-ups. Mitravind Garg really strove to help me identify my goals and build the best possible site.

They should hire back Mitravind Garg. He is the one person who really understood the project.

Overall Score I would give them a five if they understood English a little more.
    They are really good at meeting deadlines, but sometimes coding times slowed them down.
    There is always room for improvement.

Web Dev for Film Distribution Company

“They were very professional and responded positively to my requests.”

Feb. - Jun. 2017

In an initial research phase, Codiant was given various hand-drawn sketches and had the opportunity to provide their own layout suggestions. Upon consensus, their team then built a website from the ground up.

Brussels, Belgium
Marketing Manager, Film Distributor

The website now has an aesthetically pleasing and intuitive interface, thereby improving business operations. Despite the time difference, communication was never a problem, and Codiant was very receptive to input and implemented any necessary changes.

I am the marketing manager of a film distributor that started 1 ½ years ago. Currently, we have 5 employees. We distribute about a dozen films per year.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codiant Software?

Journalists and other stakeholders would often look for information about us on the Internet. As a young company, we didn’t have a website, so people who needed material had to ask us via email. To establish an online presence, we needed to create a website from scratch. Unfortunately, I had a negative experience with another provider.

I asked them to develop a website and provided them with hand-drawn sketches. They implemented my ideas and showed me screenshots of what the website would look like. Since we wanted to have a page for each film with detailed information, they also gave input on the layout. After we agreed on everything, they started the actual build of the site.

I was initially in contact with their boss. Eventually, I talked more often with another person who handled everything. They were both very nice.

How did you come to work with Codiant Software?

A friend of mine referred me to a couple of firms for this project. I asked both firms for a cost estimation, and I chose the less expensive option.

We spent approximately $3,800 on their services.

The project took approximately 4 months, and it was completed in June 2017.

am very happy with the website. Not only is it intuitive, it is also good aesthetically. It is quite useful since people who need information about us can find it online. The website also improved the way we work and made it faster.

How did Codiant Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we spoke often, I didn’t feel the distance at all. We communicated several times via Skype and phone calls. I think they worked longer hours than we do. Despite the time difference— they are based in India—they were always available.

They were very professional and responded positively to my requests. During the development stage, they often asked me to validate their work and checked if I had any questions. If there were some mistakes or things I didn’t like, they changed things immediately.

No, I don’t think so. We never had any problems, and they were really good in all aspects.

They were quick.
    Their prices were less expensive than usual.
    I was very satisfied with the product as well as their availability.
    I will always recommend them.