Turning Ideas into Business Ventures

Code brew labs is a firm specializing in technological solutions for businesses - those who exist, and those who are still in their nascent stages. We have dabbled in Business Analytics, IoT based infrastructure, cloud-based computing & solutions, along with forays into AR and VR. We create a nexus of satisfied, happy clients, vendors and employees by providing exceptional products, a streamlined working experience and rigorous after sales support.

We extend this expertise to many industry verticals, be it Fintech, EduTech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Chat apps, Mobile Games, Marketplaces & Food Delivery to name a few. With a team of 200+ members we possess the best engineering minds for technical expertise, along with a creative zeal who strive to improve by the day. Our work can be explained by our philosophy towards customer service: to keep the user experience at the center of our focus while designing and developing apps. We are a DESIGN FIRST team - our well-crafted UI's and subsequent user experience are validated to a 100% client satisfaction and no less. We take pride in designing with the best industry standards in mind, while innovating.

Our Recent UI/UX Design portfolio -  Here

After the project completion stage - we have a powerful team of marketing specialists & product strategists who plan a course for the future of your undertaking. We have published more than 300 apps across many categories and our appetite for challenges keeps growing every day.

Chandigarh, India
    +14155134550

Lokatrain ,Skoop,BreakMates,Firesonar,Paisaswipe ,Roomvine,MatchTrade,

Reminisce

Paisa Swipe

Capture and share moments that are never missed

Paisa Swipe/Groups is a fun and beautiful rewarding way to share and connect with friends, family, and your local community right from your mobile lock screen!

Create social groups and share your message publicly or privately on mobile lock screens.

You can choose to only share with loved ones or people you care about in closed private groups or open up your message to the world and get rewarded for every piece of content shared and viewed.

Firesonar

WHENFIRE STRIKES…
GUNSHOTS ARE FIRED…
CARBON MONOXIDE IS IN THE AIR…
ANY OTHER EMERGENCY OCCURS ……

Protect your family with the smartphone app that alerts you, your local police & fire department and your neighbors. Quickly and reliably.

myZircle

Discover & Connect:

Discover people at your uni that will help you make the most out of your time on campus. Whether it be for study groups, subject/course advice, making new friends, or simply a common interest (political, religious etc..), its up to you whether you want to ‘connect’ with a person or not.

Chat:

Start meeting up on study breaks, swapping notes or organising last minute study sessions.. Either way you’ll be well on your way to growing your network at university.

Textbook Exchange:

SImply scan the textbook barcode and myZircle will autofill all the information you need to either buy or sell your textbook.

Skoop

Skoop is a student-only social app specific to your university. Get the latest news from the heartbeat—the pulse of your college’s social network, find out about on- and off-campus events and easily buy, sell, or trade the stuff you need for campus life. From housing to textbooks, concerts to parties, Skoop is the only social network that keeps you updated with what’s happening on campus now and connects you to new and old friends both on and offline. It’s your college life, simplified.

iOS and Android Development for Backpacker Guides

"They offered good value for money in terms of what they delivered."

Feb. 2016 - Sep. 2016

Code Brew Labs built a backpacking application on iOS and Android with complex functionality and customization to maximize positive user experience.

Founder, Backpacking Guides

Code Brew Labs worked diligently to solve all technical challenges and came up with a strong design and coding base. They are highly recommended.

We are a small startup company based in the United Kingdom. We offer backpacking guides for various countries on our website and uniquely in the app developed with Code Brew. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We needed to find a company that could develop a native iOS and Android app to our specifications.

We provided fairly solid designs of what we wanted the app to look like and how it will function. Code Brew did a good job of designing the final screen designs quickly.

I think our app was technically challenging for them, so the developers did struggle sometimes to meet the requirements. It often took much iteration to get to the required specs. However, they did always get there in the end – within reason.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

After a lengthy process to find the developers for our backpacking app, we short-listed 2 or 3 developers. We chose Code Brew on the strength of previous apps they had worked on and recommendations from one of these companies.

This took 9 months to complete.

The strong positive is the end result, which is a big concern when you start a project. The end result is superb.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Their availability on Skype was very good, and it was clear they want to get a good result. They take pride in their work. I'd like to thank the team who worked very hard on our app, which includes project manager Vikas, iOS developer Gurleen Kaur, Android developers Vaishali Dixi and Prashant Handa, and backend developer Gaurav Gupta.

What did you find most impressive about Code Brew Labs?

They offered good value for money in terms of what they delivered. My only negative would be the time it took to deliver the app. I think the reason for this was it was just more complicated than they planned for. The more detailed specification you give them at the start, the better.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Code Brew Labs?

App development is difficult, and I saw many poor quality apps while recruiting for developers. I would recommend Code Brew on the strength of their ability to make a working app with good design. I did find I had to do the testing and point out all the issues, which is time-consuming, so plan for this.

Overall Score The value and final product deserves a 10.
    The project took a little longer than we would have hoped. There was a lot of sending back after testing as features weren't working or were to spec.
    They were the most competitive offering from our top 3 short list.
    The end product is excellent.
    I would recommend Code Brew.

Mobile App Development for Social Networking App

"Not only did Code Brew Labs get the job done, they provided expert insights and recommendations which I wasn't aware of going in."

July 2016 - Ongoing

The client was looking for a developer who could build their iOS mobile application. Code Brew Labs worked on back-end functionality, and also started development on an Android version.

New York City
President, ENOEM

The client appreciated Code Brew Labs' expert insights and their useful recommendations. Code Brew had good communication, and provided thorough evaluations and alternative approaches.

ENOEM Inc. is a company which has developed a social networking application which connects professionals. I am the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We needed resources for building our idea quickly. I have an application architecture background, so I was looking for someone to whom I could pass that information, and know that they could develop upon my idea. The company also needed to have knowledge in both iOS and Android development, and work within my budget.

Code Brew Labs developed the iOS version of my app initially. Because I was satisfied with the work, I assigned the Android development to Code Brew Labs as well.

I worked with a separate UI/UX [user interface/user experience] designer in creating the look-and-feel of the app, so Code Brew Labs' job was to take those templates, adding back-end functionalities and integrations.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

After some research on outsourcing sites, I came across Code Brew Labs on Elance, had a few conversations, saw some sample work, and decided to use them. There were 10-15 candidates in total, and I had personal interviews with all of them, narrowing my list down. The deciding factor was that I was able to communicate well with Code Brew Labs. They were accommodating and were familiar with the particularities of my project. It was an easy selection, given that the other companies weren't very familiar with my concept. It would have been a learning process, compared to Code Brew Labs, who gave me input and recommendations.

How much have you invested with Code Brew Labs?

The total cost of my project with Code Brew Labs was close to $15,000.

I started working with Code Brew Labs 3 months ago. The iOS version has been completed, and we're working on the Android one.

Not only did Code Brew Labs get the job done, they provided expert insights and recommendations which I wasn't aware of going in. Based on the idea that I brought to Code Brew Labs, we had a collaborative effort. They took my requirements, added to them, and figured out the best approach for doing something.

What did you find most impressive about Code Brew Labs?

I've worked with other developers in the past, who provided strictly what was asked of them, not mentioning if it was the best approach or not. Code Brew Labs did an evaluation of my requirements, and provided alternative approaches based on best practices, taking an extra step in order to ensure that the result would be foolproof.

Are there any areas Code Brew Labs could improve?

The follow-up process could be improved, but it hasn't affected our project. If I asked for changes or updates, they would get done, but they weren't revisited. Code Brew Labs did a good job of communicating overall.

Overall Score Any little issues that we may have had didn't affect the overall rating.
    Code Brew Labs met every deadline, and we've had a collaborative process. If any task couldn't be met in time, I was notified beforehand.
    People usually go for a cheaper price when outsourcing. Code Brew Labs was one of the best decisions I made in this regard.
    Code Brew Labs delivered exceptionally on every task.
    I've done so already.

Mobile Development for Couples App

"They were great about taking my initial game design and working with me to implement it."

Sep. 2015 - May 2016

Using a provided graphic design and concept, Code Brew Labs developed an app for Android and iOS. The app was marketed to the dating and relationships niche and focused on addressing couples' intimacy needs.

Dallas, Texas
David Hail
Founder, Couples' App

Code Brew delivered excellent programming and backend work. Although the project went over schedule, Code Brew was very easy to work with, and delivered the final product within the scope of the contract.

We have developed an app called The Sex Challenge. It focuses on couples' intimate needs, so it would fit within the dating-and-relationships niche.

I'm an indie developer and was looking to develop an app for couples who want to try some new intimate experiences.

I'm the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I needed development resources for my app.

Code Brew Labs developed my application for Android and iOS based on my graphics design and concept.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

I selected Code Brew because of good reviews from other clients and positive Skype contacts I had with the company.

The total development cost was on the low end of $10,000-50,000. Code Brew Labs finished the project within the agreed-upon cost.

We started working together in September of 2015. The app was finished last week.

The app is now live in stores, but I haven't done any marketing for it. It has only had around 200 downloads so far.

We caught some bugs within the beta testing done on my end. We fixed everything that came along and the product seemed to be very solid when it was launched.

They were great about taking my initial game design and working with me to implement it. I provided art and the concept, and Code Brew Labs handled all of the programming and backend work. They delivered the final product within the scope of the contract, and were very easy to work with.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager assigned by Code Brew Labs was great in terms of satisfying my requirements. Once in a while, we encountered a language barrier, but it was not significant.

Is there anything Code Brew Labs could have improved or done differently?

We went over-schedule, which wasn't ideal, but it wasn't the end of the world. One of the reviews I saw for Code Brew Labs mentioned some timing issues. I would not recommend them to a client who had a tight schedule, but the finished product delivered by Code Brew Labs was very good.

iOS Peer to Peer Marketplace App

"I appreciate the fact that they were able to fully understand the features of my mobile app."

Code Brew developed an iOS MVP app and Administrator Panel website. The product was ready for testing in approximately 2-3 months.

Founder, Marketplace Startup

Code Brew provided excellent communication throughout the project, such as regular Skype conversations and weekly status updates. They were dedicated to the work and delivered great service.

I'm the founder of my startup. Currently, the roles and responsibilities I take on are pretty much the positions of a Chief Information Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, User Interface Designer and the Marketing Team. So from the start, I tasked myself to look for a team of developers who could help me develop the iOS app I'm looking for.

The challenge I encountered was looking for a reputable and solid team of developers that could develop my iOS app on time.

I was surfing around the freelancer site called “Upwork” and found Code Brew Labs, a mobile app design and development company. After looking through Code Brew’s recent work/porfolio, I found myself hiring them to develop my iOS app.

The overall scope of the development covers developing the iOS app and the Administrator Panel (Website).

The overall project duration is dependent on factors like features and how 'big' the app is. For me it took around 2-3 months excluding testing phases.

Code Brew Labs performed exceptionally well and I was really satisfied with their service and commitment. We even converse through the Skype platform to have a better understanding of the mobile app features and requirements.

I would say communication was their key strength. They were really good at using skype to talk to me constantly, and I appreciate the fact that they were able to fully understand the features of my mobile app. Their project manager actually gave me replies every week on the status of the development.

I can't really think of any areas for improvement. I was quite satisfied with their work.

Mobile App Development for Startup Employment Company

"They turned out to be a very professional and easy-to-work-with group of people."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Code Brew Labs built two social media-based job search apps for the iOS and Android platforms. They handled every stage of the process, from design and feature ideation to back-end development.

Founder, Startup Employment Agency

The app's visual design and functionality meet the same standards used by sophisticated native developers. Code Brew Labs strengthened the working relationship by providing frequent updates, familiarizing themselves with the project's objectives, and responding immediately to feedback.

We have developed a social media-based application that helps people within the 18-30 age group to find jobs. For the most part, we help people personalize their resumes and provide a more interactive experience for employers who view those resumes. We offer a more modern way of connecting employers to prospecting employees.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I needed a development team for my idea.

Code Brew Labs has developed two apps for both iOS and Android, handling everything from design and functionality aspects, all the way to coding. Within a matter of months, they have materialized two apps starting from just my ideas.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

Hiring a solid coding and development company in America is almost impossible to do without spending an exorbitant amount of money. I found Code Brew Labs through Upwork. They turned out to be a very professional and easy-to-work-with group of people. Code Brew has done an exceptional job so far. The amount of personalization, effort and consultation they offered within the first two months of our collaboration has encouraged me to continue our work. It has been a good decision.

The total development cost has been between $15-30,000.

We started working together in September of 2015. Right now, the work has finished and we're waiting for a launch date based on the advertising that has been done for the platform. Code Brew Labs moves quite quickly.

I did a survey on a sample of 100 people from a local university. Out of those, only 10 thought that the app had been developed out-of-country. As far as the app's look and functionality is concerned, the vast majority of people didn't see a difference in the quality of work behind it, when compared to an app made by a local developer.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They have an incredibly personal approach. I received email updates every day and could discuss anything with them over Skype. Code Brew Labs always took the time to listen to what we needed to do, and always did the necessary modifications in order to achieve our requirements.

Is there anything Code Brew Labs could have improved or done differently?

They should strive to obtain more resources that can be available during their national holidays, which can vary from ours, thus leading to a misalignment of time slots. Aside from this, Code Brew Labs has done a good job.

I've told them that I wanted the project to be completed before March. They've finished the work since early February. Code Brew Labs came through with plenty of time to spare for adding extra functionality and making updates.
    The initial estimates matched exactly what I've paid them. They're always willing to negotiate prices when it comes to large work.
    The half-point reduction is only due to the slight language barrier I've encountered, and the time zone difference. As far as actual work goes, their services don't get much better.
    I've referred two friends to them. Each of them has spent upwards of $00,000 on development work already. Code Brew Labs gives back a lot for this money, and they offer a personalized service. My friends have completed their work quickly and effectively.

App Development for Fitness Trainer Network

"They are hard working, smart individuals who are helping us turn a vision and a dream into reality."

Code Brew Labs created a mobile app that connects potential trainees with trainers based on Geolocation. They established specifications, finalized the design, and built the platform in approximately 6 months.

New York City, New York
CEO, LokaTrain

Just three weeks after launch, the app had a presence in 13 different countries. The client is extremely satisfied with the partnership, praising Code Brew's passion and work ethic.

LokaTrain is a global mobile marketplace to find and hire Fitness Professionals. It is a geolocation based app which allows users to discover personal trainers and coaches in their area, connect with the ones they like, and schedule and join group training sessions.

The mobile platform/app allows users and personal trainers to interact via the following bi-directional communication flow:

1. Users can message the trainers they like and/or
  2. Trainers can initiate the contact by offering free test sessions.

LokaTrain curates and verifies the users’ profiles and lets users and trainers find the perfect fit for each other by exploring all options and potential matches.

The personal training industry is a $9 billion industry in the US alone, with no mobile marketplace focused on connecting potential trainees and trainers based on Geolocation. LokaTrain is the first platform which provides a holistic solution to the issue and need.

The LokaTrain team needed a development team which would be in-line with the very high expectations we have for the company and product. We interviewed over 10 different applicants and, with our extensive technology and business backgrounds, we knew exactly what we were looking for: a team that shared our vision and a team that was up to the challenge to re-shape one of the largest industries in the world.

Coming across and hiring the Code Brew Labs team was one of the best decisions we have made during our journey! Their team helped us build a product which is now the fastest growing fitness marketplace in the world, with a presence in 13 different countries after just 3 weeks from launch.

It took 6 months to set down specifications, design, and build the platform. We could not have asked for a better partner than the Code Brew Labs team. We truly feel like they are part of the LokaTrain team and family instead of seeing them as a service provider. They have shown tremendous passion and know-how, and the trust and relationship we have built will last for the next 10, 20, 30 years.

Working weekends and during holidays to meet deadlines and turn in deliverables shows their passion and love for what they do!

They are hardworking, smart individuals who are helping us turn a vision and a dream into reality. The quality of the app and the user experience they have delivered is proof of all of the above.

App Development for Startup Dating Site

"Code Brew offered a thorough strategy through and through."

Code Brew designed and built a dual-platform dating app, including the backend. They also generated reviews for the Android version.

Amar Bhakta
CEO, Naseeb

The client was satisfied with the work and Code Brew's communication. The project was completed in approximately 3 months.

Naseeb is an app developed by Seven Islands Holding Company Inc. that addresses the needs of South Asian singles who want the convenience of swipe dating with the comprehensiveness of full profiles and backgrounds. Seven Islands has also developed the social discovery app PingMe, which is currently available for iOS. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Chicago.

As the Chief Executive Officer, I am responsible for the business development of the company and designing and envisioning the apps that they wish to build and distribute. As Chief Technology Officer, David is responsible for the technical backend maintenance of the apps, ensuring they run smoothly with no hiccups in the user experience.

We came up with the idea for Naseeb after seeing the success of apps like Tinder and Bumble, but realizing there wasn't much for the South Asian dating scene. While a niche, it is still a huge industry that generates millions of dollars in revenue every year. While there is one other app currently out there, we differentiated ourselves properly and Code Brew helped us build exactly what we wanted.

We found Code Brew on Upwork.com, and after a thorough interview, we decided they would be the best to help us meet our goals on budget and on time. We considered a couple others but Code Brew was able to talk to us, not just by answering our questions, but offering a thorough strategy through and through. We asked them to help us with design through building the apps for iOS and Android, along with building out the backend. All of this was achieved in about 3 months.

Overall Code Brew gave us what we wanted, albeit slightly over budget. They stayed on schedule most of the time, and were thorough in their responses. We asked for a bit on the marketing end, and while they helped generate reviews for our Android app, they weren't able to help out much in terms of getting us press as we had initially talked about. Most of the responses were prompt but from time to time, there would be a drop off in communication. Overall the work was well done and I would potentially use them again and refer them.

App Development for Mobile Management Company

"We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Code Brew Labs."

Code Brew designed and developed a mobile photosharing app. They also completed the back-end coding for the app.

Small Business
Co-Ceo, Startup Mobile App Management Company

The client was very happy with Code Brew's performance, specifically their adaptability, availability, and quick turnaround time.

We are a mobile app management company of four that had developed an idea for a mobile application that is geared towards adolescents and young adults. We are based out of New York with the intentions of expanding our idea internationally.

I am a Co-Chief Executive Officer. I work together with the other three founders in managing our marketing, idea generation, interns and communication with third parties.

We had an idea for a mobile application. It was a photo sharing application that combined messaging with timed delivery and collaboration. We had planned to target young adults that were heavily involved in photo taking/sharing and social media.

In order to create this app we needed professionals with experience in mobile app development. That is when we went searching for coders and stumbled upon Code Brew Labs. We were in need of a development team that did both design and back end coding.

We found Code Brew Labs using an online platform that matched service providers with clients looking for assistance with specific types of projects. In our case the project consisted of developing and designing a mobile application. When looking through different providers we noticed that some only offered solutions in design, and others in coding. What was great about Code Brew Labs was that they offered both under one roof. Also, what set them apart from other options was their portfolio of previous work. Having looked at their completed projects, we were very impressed with their quality of work and potential.

The project took approximately 3-4 months.

We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Code Brew Labs. They worked diligently through our project and allowed for quick turnaround on deliverables. Whenever we needed something changed, or even changed our own minds throughout the project, their coders/designers quickly adapted to our needs. Having the coders and designers work together under one roof allowed for the most efficient collaboration. Communication is key between those creating the code and those working on wireframes because a change on one side will always result in a change on the other. Having everyone on the same page allows for smooth transitions.

Despite having the luxury of working with quality coders and designers, and receiving quick turnaround, costs were extremely reasonable and we did not feel as if we were over or underpaying by any means. No aspects of the scope were left unfinished and we were very pleased with the results.

Also, the individuals at code brew made themselves available at all times to discuss new project initiatives and ideas. They also offered consulting when it came to some decision making, which was a great resource to have throughout the project.

iOS app development for Social Media Startup

"Code Brew Labs is the real deal--a true 5-star service provider."

Code Brew Labs created a native iOS app using Objective-C. After delivering design services during the app's development, Code Brew now provides app support and maintenance.

Montreal, Canada
CEO, Startup Social Network

The app has not launched yet, but the client has high expectations for customer satisfaction. Code Brew's work was high-quality and affordable, and the team was communicative and dedicated throughout the project.

My company is in the startup phase. We are located in Montreal, Canada and are currently a 3-person team. We are building a new schedule-based social network across 3 different platforms, iOS, Android and web app. Our target market currently includes native english speaking college and university level students world-wide.

I am the co-founder and CEO. I am responsible for many tasks, such as the strategy, organization/delegation, hiring, human resources, finances, fund-raising, marketing and even some quality assurance testing.

The challenge we were trying to address included building a top-quality, native iOS application using the latest technology in order to give our target market with iOS-based smartphones access to our social network in their preferred app format.

We decided that there was a high importance in building an iOS application to complement our apps on other platforms due to the expected increase in user experience and the increase of access for our target market.

The iOS app we wanted was somewhat complicated to develop in terms of the sheer amount of functionality and different ways of performing key functions. Our requirements document was dozens of pages long, to serve as an indicator of the complexity of our sought-after app.

We discovered Code Brew Labs through an online services marketplace. I personally am usually skeptical of online reviews, whether it be for a personal product, service, or a big business service. I took it upon myself to conduct self-verified reference checks based on the company's past clients (which were communicated to me through their page and by the representative). After conducting my complete reference checks with past clients (by contacting the company's team) I was excitedly able to say that each of those apps and relevant companies are verified past/current clients, but also each and every one of the firms I spoke with gave a helpful positive review of Code Brew. This was unlike other companies or individuals I reference checked who offered similar services and lied about past clients and achievements. This made it clear for me that Code Brew was the best choice.

Not only did I reference check with the past clients, I also made sure to test the apps which were supposedly developed by Code Brew, and they worked very well.

Also setting them apart from other firms which we considered, their high-level English language skills and their very fast communication speeds were great.

For our project, the iOS app was built with native functionality in mind, using Objective-C. It initially revolved completely around development of an iOS app. They contributed some design elements which were well-received. Now that the app has been completed, the project has changed to more of a support role until further development is assigned.

The service provider managed their resources (employees) in order to find the most suitable team members for the project and assigned them to us, which we then gave access to our project management program. From there, we used the inherent organizational capabilities of issue management features as well as chat, email and the occasional Skype call to sort out the work. The project lasted 5 months, and is on an ongoing basis due to their great work.

We can assume an improved customer satisfaction due to our initiatives with Code Brew, which will give iOS smartphone users access to a high-quality app. We have not yet launched publically, which makes this an assumption. This will also allow us to capture some of the iOS-based market share once launched.

The project was fixed price, but we still allocated some bonuses for the firm and individual team members due to dedication.

The schedule was not met due to a miscalculation in the estimated time to complete the project, on our part. We are most likely to be blamed for the project running over the deadline. Despite the schedule, the scope was definitely covered and beyond.

Code Brew is unique in that despite there being a negative sterotype about software development performed in India, their company does not adhere to this stereotype, at all. They did great work for us at very competitive prices. Their communication was great.

Code Brew Labs is the real deal; a true 5-star service provider and they truly deserve the praise.

Mobile Development for Startup Lock Screen App

"What impressed me was that Code Brew Labs was able to do stuff that a lot of other companies couldn't do."

2013 - Ongoing

Code Brew Labs completed the front- and back-ends for a website, webportal, and Android app.

Orange County, California Area
Founder, Mobile App Startup

Code Brew's knowledge, experience, and skill set them apart, allowing them to create the app when other companies could not. The client praised their timeliness, communication, daily updates, and availability.

We're a tech company creating mobile apps.

Founder and CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We were trying to improve the way we create and develop mobile apps – we wanted something a little more technical yet still on a budget. The specific app we wanted to develop in this case is a lock-screen app for mobile devices.

They were responsible for a website, web portal, and the Android app. They did both the front end and the back-end for that.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

There were a few other companies we looked at. We tested the market to see who responds back. You could tell the engagement level right away by how they respond to questions. Code Brew Labs was very responsible and knowledgeable. When we were discussing the project, they were bouncing ideas back to me about how to improve it – giving me warnings of what we should and shouldn't do. I could tell they were thinking long term about the project. They brought up questions that made us realize they didn't just want to build something and potentially run into problems later. We did a test version with them, and they did a good job so we gave them bigger projects.

Just one project is in the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

It's been two years since we started with them. It's ongoing work.

What distinguishes Code Brew Labs from other providers?

What impressed me was that Code Brew Labs was able to do stuff that a lot of other companies couldn't do. We recruited in the States, too, and some of the apps we were creating, they weren't able to do that. I was thinking maybe this app wasn't possible to build, but when I brought it to Code Brew Labs, they knew how to do it, and they did a good job. They're really timely, have very good communication, [and give me] updates every day. They are available to chat when we need them to. They're pretty good all around. They could build everything but I'm a little picky on certain things. I outsource certain parts of the design to my friends. Overall, they did the project and did it well.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

The only frustrations we've had is if they have a holiday or something like that. They did great working with our time zone. I know sometimes it's 3 a.m. for them, and they're trying to finish because there's a bug out and they need to fix it.

Overall Score We're super pleased.
    In my experience in dealing with hundreds of developers, I'd put them at the top.