Apps and more

A firm specializing in technological solutions for businesses - those who exist, and those who are still in their nascent stages. We have dabbled in Business Analytics, IoT based infrastructure, cloud-based computing & solutions, along with forays into AR and VR. We create a nexus of satisfied, happy clients, vendors and employees by providing exceptional products, a streamlined working experience and rigorous after sales support.

We extend this expertise to many industry verticals, be it Fintech, EduTech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Chat apps, Mobile Games, Marketplaces & Food Delivery to name a few. With a team of 200+ members we possess the best engineering minds for technical expertise, along with a creative zeal who strive to improve by the day. Our work can be explained by our philosophy towards customer service: to keep the user experience at the center of our focus while designing and developing apps. We are a DESIGN FIRST team - our well-crafted UI's and subsequent user experience are validated to a 100% client satisfaction and no less. We take pride in designing with the best industry standards in mind, while innovating.

Our Recent UI/UX Design portfolio -  Here

After the project completion stage - we have a powerful team of marketing specialists & product strategists who plan a course for the future of your undertaking. We have published more than 300 apps across many categories and our appetite for challenges keeps growing every day.

California, India
  • Test Address
    California, CH 10001

Reminisce

Full-Stack Platform Dev for Amateur Athletes

"We have developed a strong working relationship, like partners."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Code Brew Labs provided full-stack development support to build out a platform for amateur athletes. The team worked on a webpage as well as two mobile apps, for iOS and Android.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Founder & CEO, Grintafy

A dedicated, supportive team, Code Brew Labs’ talent and professionalism set them apart from the competition. Internal stakeholders are impressed with the quality of their work as well as with the integrity of the team. Customers can expect an impactful partnership.

I’m the founder & CEO of Grintafy, which is a platform for amateur athletes looking to be discovered.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I needed some full-stack development done.

Code Brew Labs developed the whole product, including two apps and a webpage. They made an app for carriers in Android and iOS, and an app for service providers in Android. The team also created the landing page for the site, as well as the admin to manage both apps.

There were 5-6 people initially, but the project has grown, and the team has increased to about 15 people.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

I met with the founders, and I liked how confident they seemed about doing the project. From the start, I had a good feeling about working together.

We’ve spent about $150,000.

We began working together in June 2017, and it is ongoing.

The resources working on my projects are highly skilled. There were some issues with things not being done properly, but they fixed it. That’s normal in development projects.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Code Brew Labs does very well. They quickly addressed issues I brought to their attention, and got the project back on track. We used Basecamp at first, but now we use Slack and Sheets for communication and project management.

We have developed a strong working relationship, like partners. The thing that sets them apart from others and makes me continue working with them so long is the supportiveness of their management team.

There isn’t anything specific.

Be involved, staying in close contact with the managers. Speak up immediately if something isn’t going the way you want it. They’ll listen and adjust.

Mobile App Dev for Scooter Rental Platform

"They deliver what they promise."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Code Brew Labs built a mobile application for a scooter rental platform. They also built backend servers to store information.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Founder, Scooter Rental Platform

The team at Code Brew Labs works quickly to produce high-quality work. Though the app has launched, they continue to offer improvements and updates. They provided frequent updates and had good project management.

I’m the founder of a scooter rental platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I needed a mobile application built.

They built two apps: one for iOS and one for Android. It’s a micro-mobility shared application that activates the scooter. The user can also open a map to see where the scooters are in relation to them. The app is linked to an admin panel with a dashboard that allows us to manage the subscribers. We have customer reviews, problems, feedback, and more documented there.

There are two backup servers to monitor the users, to ensure no delays in downloading the app, and to minimize crashes. They currently monitor and maintain the application.

There are 7-8 people who work on the team: an Android developer, an iOS developer, two backend supports, a QA tester, a designer, and someone in charge of monitoring the servers.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

I had worked with a few companies unsatisfactorily. When I found Code Brew Labs, I spent a few days visiting them, talking with the CEO, and seeing their workspace. I liked the way they worked and decided to test their skill before deciding to work on the project with them.

We invested between $140,000 - $160,000.

We began working together in September 2019, and the relationship is ongoing.

The app is live for both iOS and Android, in the app stores. They continue to add and tweak features for us. We went into operation a week prior to COVID-19, so we are waiting for the government to allow us to reopen.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. They update me every couple of days, as well as send weekly reports for documentation. We use Basecamp and WhatsApp.

The team is very good and works quickly. I like that they come to ask questions when they need to instead of just pushing forward without clarification.

It would be nice if they assigned a team from the local office for easier interaction.

If you want to develop a clean, professional application, this is a good team to work with. They cost more than some others, but are worth it. They deliver what they promise.

Mobile App Admin Panel Dev for Shipping Company

“It would be disappointing to see someone else lose $5,000, and that’s why I want the review to be public.”

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Code Brew Labs was hired to add an admin panel to a shipping company’s mobile app that would enable internal users to assign groups of shipments to drivers. The engagement ended before any work was delivered.

Torrance, California
CEO, Shipping Company

Although Code Brew Labs initially agreed upon a budget, they raised the cost after the deposit was sent and refused to do work when internal stakeholders disagreed with the increased price. They didn’t return the deposit nor adequately relay critical information regarding the code’s property rights. This review includes the vendor's response.

We’re a local transportation provider specializing in less-than-truckload freight. We’re expanding nationally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I hired them to build a functionality for our mobile app that would allow us to track and tender shipments to drivers.

The functionality that I wanted was an admin panel that would allow us to assign shipments that are grouped together — instead of individual shipments — to specific drivers, based on either location or preference.

The app is compatible with standard mobile devices. It’s available on Android and iOS.

Mukesh (Business Development Manager, Code Brew Labs) was on the sales side. There were two other individuals involved: a salesperson and some kind of project manager.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

I did some research online and found their website. There was information about a delivery app they’d built. It’s a working app that can be purchased outright or licensed from them.

They wanted $5,000. Luckily, I was weary and only sent them $1,500. I told them I’d continue to pay based on some milestones, but this thing never got started. Initially, they said everything, including the functionalities I asked for, was included.

It was really a bait and switch. I sent them a deposit, and, two days later, they told me they looked at my project and it would cost more money. That was an immediate turnoff. Their initial request was $5,000, which was reasonable, but the app ended up costing $15,000. At that point, I said I wasn’t interested. It started to spiral downward from that point forward. They haven’t done any work. I told them to return my funds due to the fact that we hadn’t gone anywhere, and they said no.

It would be disappointing to see someone else lose $5,000, and that’s why I want the review to be public. Their Google reviews are 100% fake. I see the same names of people I’ve communicated with from Code Brew Labs who have written Google reviews. I want to let the public know about the disappointing experience.

I gave them a deposit at the end of December 2019. I’m not working with them now. They’re scammers. They took my money and are not responding to me anymore. We cut things off last week.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

There was no opportunity to work with them. They wanted more money, and I said I wasn’t interested in spending more money; the point was that the application already had what I needed. I spoke to the salesperson on numerous occasions, explaining to him what I needed. He told me to send the money. I came to find out that they wanted another $3,000, and I wasn’t interested in that. I wanted to work with someone who could give me a straight shot and tell me what it cost, what it had, and what it didn’t have. I’m in the process of working with a new partner.

How was project management handled?

We had a WhatsApp group available for communication. As soon as things spiraled out of control, they stopped responding. It was also very difficult to understand them. I think there was a significant language barrier. However, it was fine through texts and WhatsApp messages.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

They didn’t do anything. I wish they had, but there was nothing done over an almost two-month period.

In what specific areas can they improve?

The problem was their trustworthiness. We weren’t necessarily spending a huge dollar amount, but the problem came down to them holding us hostage over the cost. That automatically led me to believe that I was going to have problems with them.

They make a very bold statement, namely that people can buy the app from them. That’s also a very slippery slope. I checked the Apple and Android stores, and, in order for us to put the app on a store, the code would have to be very individual and specific. There’s a very high chance that, if it’s a generic app used by multiple people and we end up buying the code, we wouldn’t be able to put it up on the stores. Their statement of buying their app is maybe accurate, but whether we’d be able to house it on the stores is questionable. I didn’t even know this until I contacted a new provider, and they asked me background questions. I told them I was working with a company that promised to sell me the code because they had a more general code build. The company told me I wouldn’t be able to house the app on the stores due to these technical issues.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Anyone interested in buying the code from them should understand that it’s code they’ve sold to others, and it may not be publishable on the app stores.

0.5
Overall Score I very rarely review anyone, just because of time and that I don’t like bad karma, but this has been a very disappointing process.
    There’s no value.

Company response

The vendor responded on April 17, 2020.

The client bought our Pre-Built Shipping Logistics solution. The client was given a demo of this solution before he decided to continue. Later, he asked for Custom Dispatching Solution as per his business process and Users. That solution had to be custom developed and was quoted at $2800 USD.

The client decided he did not want to pay and asked for a refund. He panicked and posted this review. We refunded the client a week before his review showed up on Clutch as it takes time.

The client approached Clutch saying that he wants to remove the review, but Clutch has not been able to do that because of their policies.

[Clutch has reached out to the client to update their review.]

Private Android App for Author Marketing Firm

"Code Brew is remarkably professional."

Oct. 2017 - May 2018

Code Brew Labs developed an Android app where clients and executives can track progress, communicate, and receive technical assistance.

New Delhi, India
Founder, Author Marketing Company

The app functions perfectly and serves its intended purpose. Code Brew Labs always works quickly, explains their process thoroughly, and checks in frequently to report progress. The team listens carefully to requests and delivers outstanding results.

I'm the founding partner of a marketing firm that helps authors generate buzz around their books. Through our comprehensive bouquet of unique services, we help authors catch the attention of their target audience and promote their books.

For what projects/services did your company hire Code Brew Labs?

We started this business in 2016 and have over 250 clients from around the world. Managing them become a challenge. We tried to manage activities with Google Sheets, but the workflow became confusing. Our clients were frustrated with the delays and missed deadlines. We needed help fast, so we were in the market for a technology solution that managed and tracked activities.

We wanted a mobile app where clients could see everything that we had planned for the next 30 days.

We shared our wishlist with four different vendors, including Code Brew, and asked them to submit their technical and financial proposal within seven days. They came up with a great execution schedule, but their pricing was 20% higher than the others. We were interested in their understanding of our needs and their plan to execute its minute details. Their recommendations added a lot of value to our system and proved beneficial both ourselves and our clients. They made almost 50 recommendations in their proposal, which won them the contract.

Code Brew placed a lot of details into their proposal and added a few more things along the way. We had a few sessions with their project manager, in which we shared more details about the activities and roles that needed to be configured within the system. They managed development while keeping us in the loop. We got an Android app and plan to create an iOS app next year.

Using the app, our clients can see when activities will conclude and when results will be achieved. They can ask about any activity, which our helpdesk answers within a specified period. On the backend, we see all clients, plan and schedule their activities, assign responsibilities to executives, track our team's progress and performance, prepare reports, raise the alarm on deadlines, push messages to clients, or interact with them individually. Every executive also has a login so they can see activities and update their progress.

We met their project manager almost every week. We also met the whole team working on the project at their office. Including our project manager, four team members contributed to our project.

The app performs extremely well, apart from some minor glitches and oversights that don't hamper our main objectives. Since deployment, Code Brew has already fixed most issues in the minor updates that we roll out every other month.

We received and answered their queries through email, then followed up with a telephone conversation to ensure that they received our input. We had weekly meetings to discuss work progress and specific features.

Code Brew is remarkably professional. Their team understands the value of time, takes instructions well, and delivers according to our requirements.

I can't think of anything. They're more than perfect. I appreciate their work and the contribution it has made to our process improvement and customer satisfaction.

Overall Score They are absolutely great developers.
    We had no problems. They usually kept their deadlines and delivered on time.
    Their price was about 20% higher than others, but we chose them because they understood our needs. It was money well spent.
    They did excellent work. The app they delivered has made our clients happy.
    They did a wonderful job, and there's no reason why we wouldn't recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Crowdsourcing Platform

"They feel like a part of our team and deliver exactly what they say they will."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Code Brew developed an Android and iOS compatible crowd-mapping app that emphasizes community. Creating from the wireframes up, including backend, they also built in language, geotagging, and blog features.

Mumbai, India
ElsaMarie D'Silva
Founder, Red Dot Foundation

While still in the early stages, the app has received positive feedback from users. Code Brew has become more than a vendor but a partner, sharing in the team's mission and future goals. They excel in their responsiveness, communication, and timely adherence to deadlines.

I am the founder and CEO of a non-profit focusing on sexual violence in public spaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We had a crowd-mapping web app for sexual violence in public spaces and wanted to create a mobile version to provide the information in an easy-to-access format to anyone around the world, as well as add new features.

Code Brew provided Android and iOS app design and development, as well as a backend dashboard. We gave them our requirements, from which they created wireframes and documentation. We wanted to keep it simple and clean so users wouldn’t be intimidated with the design. They also helped with the app store launch process.

The app's key feature is a crowd map, which clusters information together based on geotagging. It also has simple forms for reporting. Features include building communities, posting safety tips, uploading blogs, and creating events. We also have language requirements—English, Hindi, and Spanish—to which we will be adding three more languages shortly.

It helps that our project manager is a woman; the project has been taken a level further, in a sense, with Code Brew becoming tied into my vision and mission. They’ve been open and flexible to creating the midway features we added. We have a project team, including a design person and development resources.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

My technical team put out a request for proposal and shortlisted three vendors for me to select. I chose Code Brew because they were the best in terms of visualization.

We started working with Code Brew in April 2017. The app was launched on September 21, 2017. We have a 5-year contract, during which Code Brew will continue to maintain our app and provide any new development. We are also in talks with them about our marketing strategy.

It’s still early, but many people have complimented us on the design of the app. It meets my requirements of being simple and user-friendly. There have been no crashes, and their code has been strong thus far.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Basecamp as a project management tool and WhatsApp for communication. We have calls every week and get daily updates on Basecamp. The technical team prepared the list of deliverables and set up a project timeline. They are communicative and responsive, and the work is delivered on schedule and budget.

I like their whole approach. They feel like a part of our team and deliver exactly what they say they will. They've been open to new changes as well, so I feel comfortable having them as our partner for the next five years.

Not currently, but there’s always room for improvement. They've provided consultation as well.

I would confidently refer people to use their services, as I’ve had a good experience with them.

Overall Score I am impressed with the work.
    We are on schedule and meet deadlines on time.
    They are slightly expensive but their quality is good.
    We are happy with the design, the project management, and the communication.
    They’re reliable, trustworthy, and do good work.

Software Dev for Automotive Business Management Tool

“The support Code Brew provided is unparalleled.”

Dec. 2016 - May 2017

Code Brew developed an inquiry-management system that analyzes conversion ratios, generates automatic follow-up leads, and displays customer statuses. They also made suggestions for a user interface.

Junior Marketing Manager, Automotive Manufacturer

Code Brew’s platform was so user-friendly that training hasn’t been necessary. Their flexibility, responsiveness, and dedication secured the possibility for future engagements, and recommendations regarding platform alternatives instilled confidence. They are true experts in software development.

We are a manufacturer of light commercial vehicles such as buses, trucks, and ambulances. We’ve worked in this segment since 1985. I’m a junior manager in the marketing department of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We wanted to provide an inquiry-management system to our sales team in India. It would also analyze our conversion ratio, given that we hadn’t been able to correctly ascertain the number of customers we had, at a corporate level. The system would have an automatic follow-up for leads and display the statuses of all customers across India, providing better customer and competitive analysis data to our marketing offices.

Code Brew developed the platform based on our blueprint and system hierarchy. We identified how it should look and perform, then they converted those descriptions into what we wanted. They also provided suggestions on the user interface. Code Brew has past experiences with CRM [customer relationship management] modules and knew how to deliver a better product to us.

We usually only interfaced with their project manager, who directed her team members. We did talk to the entire team at certain times and visited their office as well.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

As a company mandate, we need to find 3 vendors for any new project. We contacted several candidates and chose Code Brew Labs based on their Glassdoor and Google profile, past work, expertise in the area, flexibility, and the 18-month after-sale support included in their offer. If we wanted to include something which hadn’t been in the initial document, they were happy to make the amendment.

We started working with them in 2016, and the project was finalized in May 2017.

Code Brew Labs successfully converted our vision into a working software, incorporating all our needs on a very user-friendly platform. We made some improvements to the platform based on feedback from our staff, but overall, the support Code Brew provided is unparalleled. They proved they are a company that wishes to stay in the industry.

Our target users were older people, some of whom were not educated on new technology. We feared that we had put a lot of money in a piece of software they were not able to use, but Code Brew made it user-friendly and easy to understand. Our entire team has been using it, and we didn’t have to train anyone on how it works.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They had good performance compared to other vendors. Their project managers and company as a whole treated us like someone they want to do business with in the future. They always responded quickly and professionally to any issues or doubts we had, and made recommendations for better alternatives for our platform. Coming from a non-technical background, I thought that it would be hard to explain the scope using proper terminology, but they understood us easily.

They were helpful and flexible compared to other teams we’ve worked with in the past. They performed well within their area of expertise. Mistakes are also made in flexible working environments, but how those mistakes are approached gives true indication about a company.

I don’t think so. I could mention something after we’ve worked together on a few more projects. I’m satisfied for now.

I advise customers to choose Code Brew. They are experts in software development, and have a nice team. They can handle large projects and put in extra effort, so time constraints are never an issue. We had a blueprint of what we wanted, which we explained across multiple meetings. They delivered.

iOS and Android Development for Backpacker Guides

"They offered good value for money in terms of what they delivered."

Feb. 2016 - Sep. 2016

Code Brew Labs built a backpacking application on iOS and Android with complex functionality and customization to maximize positive user experience.

Founder, Backpacking Guides

Code Brew Labs worked diligently to solve all technical challenges and came up with a strong design and coding base. They are highly recommended.

We are a small startup company based in the United Kingdom. We offer backpacking guides for various countries on our website and uniquely in the app developed with Code Brew. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We needed to find a company that could develop a native iOS and Android app to our specifications.

We provided fairly solid designs of what we wanted the app to look like and how it will function. Code Brew did a good job of designing the final screen designs quickly.

I think our app was technically challenging for them, so the developers did struggle sometimes to meet the requirements. It often took much iteration to get to the required specs. However, they did always get there in the end – within reason.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

After a lengthy process to find the developers for our backpacking app, we short-listed 2 or 3 developers. We chose Code Brew on the strength of previous apps they had worked on and recommendations from one of these companies.

This took 9 months to complete.

The strong positive is the end result, which is a big concern when you start a project. The end result is superb.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Their availability on Skype was very good, and it was clear they want to get a good result. They take pride in their work. I'd like to thank the team who worked very hard on our app, which includes project manager Vikas, iOS developer Gurleen Kaur, Android developers Vaishali Dixi and Prashant Handa, and backend developer Gaurav Gupta.

What did you find most impressive about Code Brew Labs?

They offered good value for money in terms of what they delivered. My only negative would be the time it took to deliver the app. I think the reason for this was it was just more complicated than they planned for. The more detailed specification you give them at the start, the better.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Code Brew Labs?

App development is difficult, and I saw many poor quality apps while recruiting for developers. I would recommend Code Brew on the strength of their ability to make a working app with good design. I did find I had to do the testing and point out all the issues, which is time-consuming, so plan for this.

Overall Score The value and final product deserves a 10.
    The project took a little longer than we would have hoped. There was a lot of sending back after testing as features weren't working or were to spec.
    They were the most competitive offering from our top 3 short list.
    The end product is excellent.
    I would recommend Code Brew.

Mobile App Development for Social Networking App

"Not only did Code Brew Labs get the job done, they provided expert insights and recommendations which I wasn't aware of going in."

July 2016 - Ongoing

The client was looking for a developer who could build their iOS mobile application. Code Brew Labs worked on back-end functionality, and also started development on an Android version.

Startup

New York City
President, ENOEM

The client appreciated Code Brew Labs' expert insights and their useful recommendations. Code Brew had good communication, and provided thorough evaluations and alternative approaches.

ENOEM Inc. is a company which has developed a social networking application which connects professionals. I am the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

We needed resources for building our idea quickly. I have an application architecture background, so I was looking for someone to whom I could pass that information, and know that they could develop upon my idea. The company also needed to have knowledge in both iOS and Android development, and work within my budget.

Code Brew Labs developed the iOS version of my app initially. Because I was satisfied with the work, I assigned the Android development to Code Brew Labs as well.

I worked with a separate UI/UX [user interface/user experience] designer in creating the look-and-feel of the app, so Code Brew Labs' job was to take those templates, adding back-end functionalities and integrations.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

After some research on outsourcing sites, I came across Code Brew Labs on Elance, had a few conversations, saw some sample work, and decided to use them. There were 10-15 candidates in total, and I had personal interviews with all of them, narrowing my list down. The deciding factor was that I was able to communicate well with Code Brew Labs. They were accommodating and were familiar with the particularities of my project. It was an easy selection, given that the other companies weren't very familiar with my concept. It would have been a learning process, compared to Code Brew Labs, who gave me input and recommendations.

How much have you invested with Code Brew Labs?

The total cost of my project with Code Brew Labs was close to $15,000.

I started working with Code Brew Labs 3 months ago. The iOS version has been completed, and we're working on the Android one.

Not only did Code Brew Labs get the job done, they provided expert insights and recommendations which I wasn't aware of going in. Based on the idea that I brought to Code Brew Labs, we had a collaborative effort. They took my requirements, added to them, and figured out the best approach for doing something.

What did you find most impressive about Code Brew Labs?

I've worked with other developers in the past, who provided strictly what was asked of them, not mentioning if it was the best approach or not. Code Brew Labs did an evaluation of my requirements, and provided alternative approaches based on best practices, taking an extra step in order to ensure that the result would be foolproof.

Are there any areas Code Brew Labs could improve?

The follow-up process could be improved, but it hasn't affected our project. If I asked for changes or updates, they would get done, but they weren't revisited. Code Brew Labs did a good job of communicating overall.

Overall Score Any little issues that we may have had didn't affect the overall rating.
    Code Brew Labs met every deadline, and we've had a collaborative process. If any task couldn't be met in time, I was notified beforehand.
    People usually go for a cheaper price when outsourcing. Code Brew Labs was one of the best decisions I made in this regard.
    Code Brew Labs delivered exceptionally on every task.
    I've done so already.

Mobile Development for Couples App

"They were great about taking my initial game design and working with me to implement it."

Sep. 2015 - May 2016

Using a provided graphic design and concept, Code Brew Labs developed an app for Android and iOS. The app was marketed to the dating and relationships niche and focused on addressing couples' intimacy needs.

Startup

Dallas, Texas
David Hail
Founder, Couples' App

Code Brew delivered excellent programming and backend work. Although the project went over schedule, Code Brew was very easy to work with, and delivered the final product within the scope of the contract.

We have developed an app called The Sex Challenge. It focuses on couples' intimate needs, so it would fit within the dating-and-relationships niche.

I'm an indie developer and was looking to develop an app for couples who want to try some new intimate experiences.

I'm the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Code Brew Labs?

I needed development resources for my app.

Code Brew Labs developed my application for Android and iOS based on my graphics design and concept.

How did you come to work with Code Brew Labs?

I selected Code Brew because of good reviews from other clients and positive Skype contacts I had with the company.

The total development cost was on the low end of $10,000-50,000. Code Brew Labs finished the project within the agreed-upon cost.

We started working together in September of 2015. The app was finished last week.

The app is now live in stores, but I haven't done any marketing for it. It has only had around 200 downloads so far.

We caught some bugs within the beta testing done on my end. We fixed everything that came along and the product seemed to be very solid when it was launched.

They were great about taking my initial game design and working with me to implement it. I provided art and the concept, and Code Brew Labs handled all of the programming and backend work. They delivered the final product within the scope of the contract, and were very easy to work with.

How did Code Brew Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager assigned by Code Brew Labs was great in terms of satisfying my requirements. Once in a while, we encountered a language barrier, but it was not significant.

Is there anything Code Brew Labs could have improved or done differently?

We went over-schedule, which wasn't ideal, but it wasn't the end of the world. One of the reviews I saw for Code Brew Labs mentioned some timing issues. I would not recommend them to a client who had a tight schedule, but the finished product delivered by Code Brew Labs was very good.

iOS Peer to Peer Marketplace App

"I appreciate the fact that they were able to fully understand the features of my mobile app."

Code Brew developed an iOS MVP app and Administrator Panel website. The product was ready for testing in approximately 2-3 months.

Founder, Marketplace Startup

Code Brew provided excellent communication throughout the project, such as regular Skype conversations and weekly status updates. They were dedicated to the work and delivered great service.

I'm the founder of my startup. Currently, the roles and responsibilities I take on are pretty much the positions of a Chief Information Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, User Interface Designer and the Marketing Team. So from the start, I tasked myself to look for a team of developers who could help me develop the iOS app I'm looking for.

The challenge I encountered was looking for a reputable and solid team of developers that could develop my iOS app on time.

I was surfing around the freelancer site called “Upwork” and found Code Brew Labs, a mobile app design and development company. After looking through Code Brew’s recent work/porfolio, I found myself hiring them to develop my iOS app.

The overall scope of the development covers developing the iOS app and the Administrator Panel (Website).

The overall project duration is dependent on factors like features and how 'big' the app is. For me it took around 2-3 months excluding testing phases.

Code Brew Labs performed exceptionally well and I was really satisfied with their service and commitment. We even converse through the Skype platform to have a better understanding of the mobile app features and requirements.

I would say communication was their key strength. They were really good at using skype to talk to me constantly, and I appreciate the fact that they were able to fully understand the features of my mobile app. Their project manager actually gave me replies every week on the status of the development.

I can't really think of any areas for improvement. I was quite satisfied with their work.