Content - Clicks - Conversions - Customers.

More Clicks. More Conversions. More Customers.

We develop custom marketing campaigns based on a Google-friendly, content-centric approach. We Improve rankings and quality organic traffic with on-site SEO and high-level, conversion-worthy, optimized content. ClickGiant also helps with Web Development,  PPC Management & Social Media.

Charleston, SC
  • 325 Folly Rd.
    Charleston, SC 29412

Scout Boats, Huk Gear, Vintage 1946, Bits of Lace, Nectar Sunglasses, TreadLabs, PlayBetter, Victor Barbone, Berle, Citibin, WIN Detergent, Midas, Beyond Sushi.

Scout Boats Image

Scout Boats

Scout Boats is a world class boat builder. ClickGiant is a world class traffic builder. Put the two together and you have a website that is powered by quad 350 HP outboards. With that kind of muscle, It wasn’t long before we left the competition in our wake. Scout Boats is now omnipresent at the top of Google’s page one for terms such as: Luxury Center Console, Sportfish Center Console & Bay Boat

Manufacturers.*
HuK  Image

HuK

HUK is the hottest name in the fast growing “Performance Fishing Apparel” category. ClickGiant decided to hook fishing enthusiasts with content related to clothing and fishing tips. Huk’s organic traffic has grown 400% in the last 6 months thanks to keywords like: Performance Fishing ApparelComfortable Fishing Shorts, World Record Alligator Gar, Shark Fishing

Tips and Bass Fishing in Summer!*
Victor Barbone Image

Victor Barbone

VB out of NYC curates one-of-a-kind, authentic, vintage and antique rings. We decided rings going for as much as $30k online deserved a quality backstory, keyword optimized, of course. ;). VB’s web traffic is up 400% due mostly to top rankings and keyword bling like Vintage Tiffany Engagement RingsVintage Bridal Sets and Vintage Ruby Engagement Rings.*

CITIBIN Image

CITIBIN

CitiBin is beautifying the urban landscape one gorgeous outdoor garbage enclosure at a time. Trash never looked this good! Either did the rankings and traffic until ClickGiant was called in. We don’t usually talk trash but we will, Organic traffic is up 205% and Citibin’s now on page 1 for: Garbage Enclosure, Trash Enclosure & Garbage Bin Storage.*

TreadLabs Image

TreadLabs

Tread Lab insoles help you walk better, feel better and live better. ClickGiant helps you rank better, feel better and live better too by driving more clicks, conversions and customers your way. Tread labs has now hit their stride with rankings like these: Custom Orthotics Cost,  Best Insoles for Corns and How to tell if you have High Arches.*

PlayBetter Image

PlayBetter

Golfers often rely on tech to elevate their game just as many brands rely on ClickGiant to elevate their online presence. PlayBetter’s organic web traffic is up 78% in just 5 months.  Nobody better yell four because PlayBetter is clearly in the top 3 for these valuable terms: Golf Simulator Cost, Golf Simulator Comparison and Garmin Fenix 5 Release.*

South Georgia Pecan Image

South Georgia Pecan

South Georgia Pecan is one of the world’s largest distributors of pecans but you wouldn’t have known that if you Googled “pecan company” or “pecans for sale”. They had a little online store that has now grown in sales significantly thanks to their new rankings and organic traffic! Their website now ranks in top three positions for dozens of keywords including:  Pecans for Sale, Wholesale

Pecans & Pecan Gift Baskets.*
Alder Energy Image

Alder Energy

Solar Power is the future but Alder Energy wanted SEO results in the present. It was an overcast day when Alder hired ClickGiant but luckily for them, CG is powered by cash and not the sun. In just a few short months, CG was able to power Alder to the top of page 1 for many fine search terms, such as: Solar Energy Providers South Carolina, Commercial Solar Power South Carolina Solar Panel

Installation SC.*

SEO Services for Cleaning Products Company

"ClickGiant is very diligent and cares about getting results for their clients."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant leads SEO efforts, focusing specifically on organic search and improving the business’ rankings. Their work has involved identifying certain search phrases and creating content aligned with them.

Brooklyn, New York
Lee Silverman
President, WIN Detergent

ClickGiant’s work has contributed to an increase in Google rankings for second-tier search phrases and terms, putting the business in a much better position than the previous year. In addition to being organized and flexible, the team takes ownership of the project and commits to producing results.

I’m the president of WIN Detergent.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We’re a relatively new brand. We are trying to increase awareness of the brand, but we’re not showing up very high in Google results. We engaged ClickGiant to help us improve our position from common searches.

The first task was to identify primary and secondary search phrases that we wanted to rank highly for, and the second task was to look at those phrases and see which ones were soft enough that we could make an impact.

We created a knowledge-base section of our website, and ClickGiant created a set of articles for it that would get crawled by Google and linked to by other individuals. They did one article a week each with specific search terms, doing 30–40 in total.

Some specific search terms include “how do I get the smell out of my leggings” and other similar phrases. They have their team write the article to make sure it has the right phrasing, but we have a brand voice that they aren’t able to capture.

So, our editor went through and added our voice to the articles, so it was a joint effort. In the end, the team posts the articles to make sure that all the links are updated because they also have access to the knowledge-base. All of their work has been organic search.

I mostly interface with Patrick (SEO Content Director).

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

They were probably referred to us.

We've been working with them since November 2018.

They’ve been able to do a phenomenal job, not necessarily with the top search terms, but they’ve moved us up in the search rankings among a lot of the second-tier search results. Our performance has improved significantly versus last year, which is a testament to the work they’ve done in getting us better results.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very organized and do everything they need to do on time. If our editor was off, and we needed to do two articles in a week and skip one, they were great about that. We communicate by email.

ClickGiant is very diligent and cares about getting results for their clients. They take a lot of ownership. I’ve worked with other agencies that struggle to remember what you do because they have other clients.

I’ve never experienced that with this team. They always know the problem we’re trying to solve, and they’ve had their head in the right place to solve it.

No, nothing comes to mind. For what we engaged them for, they’ve done a great job.

Be very clear with them and yourself about what you want and what you expect to receive. Keep expectations in check for you and for them.

Don’t expect that they’re going to get you from the fourth page of Google to the first page in a month. ClickGiant is great at setting expectations, but it’s important to listen and understand the process.

SEO & PPC for Financial Aid Provider

"The upfront research that ClickGiant provides is great."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

ClickGiant took over another vendor’s work, managing PPC efforts. The team then pivoted to achieve its goal of increasing organic traffic by writing content for the website and including relevant information.

Ketchum, Idaho
Co-Founder, Financial Aid Provider

By incorporating helpful information onto the website, ClickGiant has been able to reduce the financial investment that the business puts into PPC advertising and to increase organic traffic. The team’s in-depth research is valuable, and their project management skills make for a seamless process.

I’m the co-founder of a financial aid provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We were looking to transfer over some of the marketing efforts that another company was leading for us. We were happy with their work, but it became a little stale. That company managed all of our SEO and PPC, but we wanted a fresh, new look at how we were doing things.

After learning about my company and about how they could help, ClickGiant pitched which pages they would add to our website to increase organic traffic. Once we decided upon which resources we could offer our members, the team created a plan of action.

They then started by managing the PPC ads that we already had in place from the prior company. Jerry (CEO) talked me into taking a different look, which involved building our organic traffic.

We started out by resuming what we were doing at a small scale to give the team enough time to put more effort into doing a push to build our organic traffic.

They incorporated a lot of information that would be relevant to our program but that would also draw more organic visitors to our website. Every week, they write a couple of different pages to add to our website based on the plan of action we came up with earlier.

I’ve mostly been working with Jerry, Patrick (SEO Content Director), and two other editors.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

We found them through our research and I liked Jerry because he responded the quickest. When I’m looking for something, I want an answer right away since I’m a business owner. The other companies took their time to respond.

Jerry responded right away and kept moving quickly in terms of getting my questions answered and getting the information to me. He did a lot of research, for which he didn’t charge us. He looked at my company and looked at its potential.

He then came to me with the knowledge that he took the time to acquire on his own without getting into an agreement with us first. When he showed me that he had done the homework already just to get my business, I was really impressed.

Right now, our monthly spend is about $2,000, not including ad spend.

Our engagement began in September 2019, and it’s ongoing.

What everyone needs to know about them is that they go in, and they research. They research the company and look for its potential. We’ve been around for many years now and we’ve spent a lot of money on PPC.

We don’t spend a dime anymore for any PPC advertising because we’ve seen such great success so far. The people who have found us have done so organically, which may be because of where the world is right now.

But we can also see that it’s because of ClickGiant’s work on building our organic traffic by putting a lot of relevant information on our website. They’ve put together material that is helpful not only to those who are reading it but also to our traffic.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is smooth. I don’t even have to deal with them because it’s just that smooth. Every Monday or Tuesday, depending on how the week is going, they submit content for me to review.

If I need anything fixed, I send them an email and they usually get it done within a day. Once they give me the revised version, they go in and upload it for me. It’s very seamless. They do their job very well, so I don’t have to manage them.

The upfront research that ClickGiant provides is great. They are less corporate-like. They take the time to focus on what they can do for us and do the research, rather than talking about their line items and how they work, which is what most businesses tend to focus on.

Jerry and his team approached me with what they could do for me. I can tell that they care about how they’re going to perform, rather than the billing. This is very unique with third-parties these days.

No, I have no suggestions. They’ve been great, and we’re dealing with over-success at this time. Everyone at ClickGiant has been great to work with.

Give them a chance. You have to take a leap of faith because you’re paying for six months without seeing any direct traction because that’s just how it works. They’re very honest, so if they believe that they can do something for you, make sure you trust them.

They’re not the cheapest.
    I’ve already referred them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Legal Practice

“I love our website; it’s exactly what I wanted.”

ClickGiant designed a law firm’s new website and integrated a review and rating app. They continue to build out pages and create content, and they also do monthly SEO breakdowns. They just began PPC.

Nokomis, Illinois
Owner & Attorney, Glenn & West LLC

The site has garnered high praise from clients and other attorneys. ClickGiant’s work continues to boost keyword rankings for various legal terms, while the review app they integrated helps reach new clients. Responsive and attentive, the team remains open to ideas and facilitates an easy partnership.

I’m an attorney and the owner of the law offices of Glenn & West LLC in Central Illinois.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We needed to update our website and reach a greater audience. We also wanted to move away from paper marketing and do more online.

We started with a brand-new website. They do a monthly SEO breakdown and buildout of one page per month through the plan we have set up with them. They also ended up providing us with a review app where people can review us so that we can get greater visibility.

About 3–4 weeks ago, they started PPC to try and reach a greater audience during this pandemic timeframe. However, it was mainly the website and SEO to start.

I started out working with Jerry (CEO & Founder), and then there were two other staff members that I worked with on getting everything going. There’s another person who works on creating the website content each month. I’d say I’ve worked with a total of four people.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I was talking to a friend of mine who makes websites and does some stuff online. He saw one of the websites that ClickGiant had created and mentioned them to me. I gave them a call, and we went back and forth for a while. They seemed like a good fit.

We spent about $5,000 or a little bit less than that for the website, and then we pay $450 a month for the SEO and review app. I’d say we’ve spent roughly $10,000–$11,000 for far. We’re just trying PPC out, so I’m not sure about the cost of that yet.

Our work together began in January or February of 2019.

ClickGiant is very attentive, and they respond really quickly. They’re open to ideas. They’ve been good to work with. I love our website; it’s exactly what I wanted. We’ve received a lot of compliments on our website from other attorneys and clients. The review app is good and a big deal for a lot of clients; even if we have just one five-star review, a client is going to pick us over a competitor with no reviews. Getting that up and running has been beneficial.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated via email and some conference calls. Initially, I proposed quite a bit of the language for the web pages because we’d been thinking about doing content on our own before coming across their product. Now, we go back and forth on content; each month, I get an email with a new page and content. I go through it and make edits as needed, and then they get it up right away.

They send me an SEO report every month that shows where we track based on two pages worth of search terms related to legal areas. We’re general practice, so we have a lot of different legal areas that we handle. We’ve been focusing on getting all of them up to the one or two rankings.

Their general responsiveness sets them apart. They’re not afraid to do a phone call, and they respond to emails really quickly. It’s not a situation where I’ll send them a message and I don’t hear anything for a few days; usually, if I send a message late at night, I’ll have an answer the next morning. Our legal practice is very fast-paced, so their responsiveness is helpful when we notice errors or other work that we need done. Overall, they’re really nice to work with. We’ve never had any issues.

At this time, I don’t think so.

Have open communication, and don’t be afraid to speak up. The way we look at these things is different. They’re on the East Coast, and from what I know, they hadn’t handled a lot of legal practices. It seems like they really do their research if they don’t know something, so don’t be afraid to ask for their thoughts. Running a business is new to me, and they’ve been helpful in answering my questions.

I don’t think we’ve had any issues with the project deadline. There was a lot of work, and it got done quicker than I expected.
    A lot of quotes from other companies were twice as much for the website. I’m not sure for SEO, but I think it’s worth the money for what we get.
    I already have several times.

Content Marketing for Automotive Service Company

"We were able to work everything out together and keep the project moving without delays.”

June - Sep. 2019

ClickGiant wrote unique product descriptions for hundreds of automotive products. Following a specific template, their team wrote to create useful content for customers that met brand guidelines.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Gretchen Skalka
Director, Content & Creative Services, TBC Corporation

ClickGiant created distinctive and interesting content. Their team understood customer needs and used that information to produce high-quality work. As a proactive partner, they developed an effective strategy to deliver everything on time despite having a tight deadline. They’re highly recommended.

I work for the TBC Corporation and we own several tire and automotive brands and companies. I’m the director of content and creative services. My team is responsible to digital content across all company-owned properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We needed to write product descriptions for hundreds of SKUs in just a few short months. We didn’t have the resources to do it in-house, so we needed a partner who could get it done quickly.

This project was specifically content generation for product descriptions. The descriptions needed to provide features and benefits for all of them. They followed a very regimented style guide, which included a character count, punctuation, and line breaks. This way, they could put the content in a spreadsheet and our technical team could easily implement it online. At the same time, the descriptions needed to be unique because we have several different brands that share the same product.

We had a giant spreadsheet with all of the products that might have sold in SKU form. They tackled this project by breaking it into chunks based on brand and delivering on a regular cadence. This way, we had a regular deliverable every week and they could manage QA. They did one set of products per line each week.

I had two points of contact who managed the rest of their team.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

We looked on Clutch for companies that have a history of creating great content and solid partnerships. We needed a partner that understood our industry, our customers, and can write to help them understand more about the product.

We’ve spent $45,000.

The project lasted from June–September 2019.

They produced content that was unique and interesting to read. They were spot-on and always followed the template. For people who don’t know much about the automotive industry, it can be difficult to distinguish between tires and stick to a brand message. ClickGiant stands out because they didn’t have any problems.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They created their own schedule and took the burden off of me. They knew that we had a tight schedule, and they broke up the project themselves to ensure everything was done in time. The project moved along beautifully and I was able to focus on other things. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

By having two clear points of contact, I was easily able to get in contact with them and ask a question. We were able to work everything out together and keep the project moving without delays. We finished everything early and I was surprised by how smoothly everything went.

They understood our business and why we needed their help.  They knew how a customer would use the information, so they could write helpful content.

No, I don’t.

Have a solid understanding of what your project is and determine any gray areas ahead of time. It’s helpful to approach the project like you’re the vendor being interviewed to determine what’s unclear.

The better you understand your project, the better you’ll avoid potential problems, and the easier the project will be.

SEO Campaigns for Steel Building Manufacturer

"We didn’t have to be experts in SEO because they took care of everything."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant manages the SEO campaigns for a carport manufacturer. Their other responsibilities include researching keywords, writing weekly blogs, and making recommendations for technological upgrades.

Joshua, Texas
Director of Marketing, American Steel Carports

In addition to their SEO progress, ClickGiant has made valuable suggestions to improve the overall quality of the website. They are strong communicators and talented optimization strategists.

I am the marketing manager of American Steel Carports. We manufacture and install carports in 26 states.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We recently launched our new website, so we engaged ClickGiant to manage our SEO campaigns. We wanted to make sure that customers could still find us through search engines.

We built our website from scratch, but it had a few flaws. We relied on ClickGiant to make recommendations that we could forward to our developers so the site could be better optimized. They researched relevant keywords and wrote weekly blogs for our site. They didn’t make any structural changes themselves, but they were always concerned about the overall well-being of our website.

We work with Tara (Account Manager, ClickGiant) and Patrick (Content Director, ClickGiant).

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I found them on the Clutch website.

We've spent over $16,000 so far.

Our engagement began in November 2018 and remains ongoing.

ClickGiant has been on top of their game since we brought them on. They’ve helped us tremendously in optimizing our site and making it much more user-friendly, which we’re very grateful for.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent at providing information and updates through email. They are very prompt, so we never have to ask for anything.

I have nothing else to highlight other than what I’ve said already.

No, we’ve worked well together.

We had no experience with SEO before this project. We didn’t have to be experts in SEO because they took care of everything.

SEO & Blog Content for Investment Advisor

"The blogs are exceptionally well-written. ClickGiant knows how to research relevant topics."

ClickGiant manages the SEO campaigns and lead-generation efforts of a financial firm. They research keywords and write blogs about relevant topics in hopes of driving local markets to individual offices.

South Carolina
Executive, Financial Services Firm

ClickGiant helped increase rankings in Google search results. The team flexed its research skills and provided error-free blog content. They are thorough and capable project managers.

I run a private investment and financial services firm within a larger company of registered investment advisors. I also am the head of their insurance division.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We hired them to manage our SEO and lead-generation efforts.

We initially tried to do SEO on our own, but we didn’t fare well in that. We’ve relied on ClickGiant to help with SEO for about 50 offices across the country. Each office has particular goals, so ClickGiant drives the local market to those individual advisors and their offices.

ClickGiant leads our keyword research and blog writing efforts, as well. If there are specific topics we want to cover, their team will do research and write a blog. Once our compliance department approves their content, it gets posted on our site.

I work with a team of four people.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I was in Maine on a family vacation, and my wife and I were at a bar. At that bar, we ended up meeting a local lobsterman, who took us out on his lobster boat. That man’s fiancée was Jerry’s (Founder/CEO, ClickGiant) sister.

They do a lot of work with other branches, of course, but for their work with just my office, we've paid about $12,000.

Our engagement began in January 2019 and remains ongoing.

My branch now leads local search rankings on Google.

They were fantastic.

The blogs are exceptionally well-written. ClickGiant knows how to research relevant topics. Everything they produced needed approval from our compliance department, and we rarely have to make changes.

No, I’ve been quite happy with them.

Jerry does a great job with the initial phone call and going over the scope of the engagement to make sure they are a fit. I would encourage people to at least hear them out because they’re the best SEO service provider that we’ve found.

SEO & Content Marketing for Law Firm

“We really enjoy working with them and appreciate that they focus on meeting our specific needs.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant sought to increase traffic to a law firm’s website by redesigning their site and managing SEO. They conduct keyword research, develop content, and are expected to begin a Google Ads campaign.

Dallas Metro Area
Attorney, Criminal Defense Law Firm

Since beginning the engagement, the business has seen a positive increase in traffic, and are happy with ClickGiant’s work. Their excellent communication skills make them a breeze to work with. Their personal attention guarantees that they continue to achieve the project’s goals.

I’m an attorney at a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We wanted to increase traffic to our website and encourage more engagement from clients.

ClickGiant redesigned our website and worked closely with our team to conduct keyword research. We continue to rely on them to maintain SEO efforts and to create content for our site. Moving forward, we’re planning to use ClickGiant to develop a PPC campaign using Google Ads.

We’ve worked with 3-4 different team members.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I conducted a lot of research and found ClickGiant on a list of the best SEO companies. I then spoke to Jerry (CEO, ClickGiant), and our collaboration went from there.

We’ve spent under $10,000.

We began working together in June 2018, and we still work with them.

Although I don’t have any hard metrics, we know that the number of clicks we’re receiving demonstrates their impact. We’ve seen overall positive results.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

ClickGiant was very helpful and responsive. We really enjoy working with them and appreciate that they focus on meeting our specific needs.

They have fantastic communication skills - if we have a question, they get back to us very quickly.

No, they’re great.

Definitely read the reports they send you and then set up a call to discuss details and next steps.

SEO and Influencer Marketing for Sunglasses E-commerce Site

"In addition to their responsiveness, they also came up with some out-of-the-box ideas."

Apr. 2015 - May 2017

ClickGiant provided SEO services, including website edits, content creation, and influencer marketing.

Charleston, North Carolina
Dylan Roukous
Founder, VP Marketing, Nectar Sunglasses

ClickGiant created content that performed exceptionally well, significantly improving the company's online presence. They were also very responsive and creative in their approach to developing content around niche keywords.

I'm the founder and VP of marketing for Nectar Sunglasses, an e-commerce platform that sells sunglasses.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We engaged ClickGiant for SEO services, as well as some influencer marketing opportunities to drive organic traffic to our site.

ClickGiant provided SEO services, creating metatags and metadescriptions on our site, as well as content for our blog. They also reached out to some personalities in Los Angeles for some influencer marketing opportunities.

We worked directly with Jerry (Founder and CEO, ClickGiant).

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I found them through a Google search and felt like they were a good fit after meeting with them. It also helped that they were local and affordably priced.

We spent $3,000 a month.

We worked together from April 2015–May 2017.

They created a blog post that performed exceptionally well, ranking at the top of Google for particular key words. They honed in on the power of niche keywords, which has helped us employ different and unique strategies going forward.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive, collaborative, and fun to work with overall. We'd often go to their offices and play ping pong with their staff.

Until all of our keywords are ranking at the top of Google, there's always more that could be done, but ClickGiant did a great job overall considering how competitive our industry is.

SEO Strategy & WordPress Redesign for Nonprofit

"ClickGiant's employees are compassionate and truly care about the success of their clients."

Oct. 2017 - Nov. 2017

ClickGiant provided SEO strategy and WordPress design services for a third-party client. The website features CSS, JavaScript, and PHP technologies and includes an online donation portal and contact forms.

Hallie Hinkhouse
Head of Operations, BuildThis

ClickGiant proved to be a reliable partner that is capable of collaborating well with a separate development team. The staff is personable and engaged, making for a hassle-free engagement. They succeed in delivering practical and sustainable website designs.

I am the head of operations at BuildThis, a full-stack application and website design and development agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClickGiant?

ClickGiant worked in tandem with our team on a website redesign project for a nonprofit client of ours. ClickGiant provided website design and SEO strategy tasks, and BuildThis completed all development work for the website.

We aimed to have a successful launch of a website with a fully functioning and responsive design.

We connected with ClickGiant through mutual referrals.

ClickGiant provided SEO strategy and a new design for a WordPress website, which utilizes CSS, JavaScript, and PHP. The technical functions included an online donation portal and contact forms.

We communicated with Jerry (Founder, ClickGiant) and Patrick (SEO Content Director, ClickGiant) throughout the project.

Together, our teams provided our nonprofit client with a professional and credible digital presence.

I spoke with Jerry and Patrick several times a week through Google Hangouts. They were very responsive and focused on our expectations.

ClickGiant's employees are compassionate and truly care about the success of their clients. Finding genuine people in the digital/development world can be a difficult ask sometimes, but ClickGiant remained present and served as excellent collaborators on the project.

No, we had a great experience working with ClickGiant.

SEO for WIre Manufacturer

“So far, we’ve been happy with all of their work.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant helped design and implement a comprehensive SEO campaign for a wire manufacturer. The team continues to maintain the strategies, monitoring their performance and making adjustments as necessary.

California
Kenji Rodriguez
Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Vulcan Wire

The content that ClickGiant delivers is relevant and useful for customers, providing helpful information that addresses their needs. The team manages a smooth and efficient workflow with consistent communication and a dedicated approach to the collaboration. Overall, they’ve been a great partner.

I’m the sales and marketing coordinator for Vulcan Wire. We manufacture and distribute baling wire in the US. My work mainly covers our supplemental products, and I’m responsible for finding ways to better serve our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClickGiant?

We needed an experienced SEO vendor to implement strategies to increase leads and sales conversions.

We wanted to optimize our website’s content to improve its position in search rankings and increase our visibility within the US market. Basically, we wanted to be easily found by customers seeking our products and services.

After a poor experience with an overseas vendor, we decided to look for a domestic firm to improve inter-team collaboration and efficiency. We reached out to several SEO providers with promising reputations and portfolios. I got in touch with Jerry (CEO, ClickGiant) and he was a joy to speak with, and he showed a high level of interest in our project. We shared the scope of work and reviewed their price. It fit within our budget, so we chose to proceed.

We started with a setup phase that included researching keywords, creating strategies, making changes to our blog content and structure, implementing a ranking dashboard, and establishing analysis processes and goals. Now, ClickGiant creates four blog posts and provides a report each month. They consistently monitor our progress, reviewing the link ranking dashboard and conversion reports. They’ve also added call-to-action buttons throughout the website to increase engagement.

We interact with the CEO, the account director, and the content manager.

ClickGiant sends us all of their content before they post it to our website, and it’s clear that they’re consistently researching our industry and our products. Their work directly addresses our customers’ needs, providing relevant information and details. So far, we’ve been happy with all of their work.

The workflow has been smooth and efficient, supported by clear and concise communication. We review content over email and hold conference calls to discuss our progress.

I’m most impressed by the quality of their research. They put a lot of effort into content creation, and it shows in the deeply thoughtful content they provide for our website.

No, Jerry is extremely charismatic.

Overall Score I trust them completely.
    They're always prompt.
    They deliver high-quality work at a great value.
    I’m impressed by their product research.
    Yes, they’re a reliable partner.