Clicks. Conversions. Customers.

More Clicks. More Conversions. More Customers.

We develop custom marketing campaigns based on a Google-friendly, content-centric approach. Improve exposure with on-site SEO and increased traffic via off-site promotion including content marketing, PPC & remarketing, social media, and sponsored influencer marketing.

ClickGiant
325 Folly Rd.
Charleston, SC 29412

Scout Boats, Huk Gear, Vintage 1946, Bits of Lace, Nectar Sunglasses, TreadLabs, PlayBetter, Victor Barbone, Berle.

SEO Services for Health Company

“ClickGiant helped dramatically increase our organic traffic year over year by upwards of 90–100%.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant edited a library of blogs in order to make them more SEO-friendly, and they provide ongoing new SEO-friendly content on a weekly basis.

Massachussets
Owner, Health Company

ClickGiant's talented team has provided effective SEO-friendly content that has dramatically increased organic traffic overall. Highly responsive and easy to work with, collaborating with their team continues to be a great experience.

I own a health company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We were looking to increase organic traffic to our site. We'd already spent a lot of time trying to boost our online performance, but decided it was time to hire a vendor to move the needle.

ClickGiant initially sorted through our library of blogs posts and made sure that each one was SEO friendly. Then they started creating new SEO-friendly content and making marketing recommendations for us to implement on our own.

I have weekly checkins with Patrick (SEO Content Manager, ClickGiant) and touch base with Jerry (Owner, ClickGiant) regarding higher level work.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

We had researched a handful of companies online and narrowed our choices down to ClickGiant. We liked that they were a small firm like us and able to clearly articulate a strategy for how to approach SEO. We also found their case studies to be compelling.

We've invested between $5,000–$10,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since June 2018.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They never miss a deadline and are very responsive whenever we call with questions or concerns.

I'm most impressed by the results they're able to deliver, followed by their responsiveness.

SEO Strategy & Content Creation for Golf Platform

"Because of their knowledge in the space, they’re providing exactly what I knew we needed."

June 2018 - Ongoing

ClickGiant reorganized organic SEO practices for an e-commerce platform. In addition to creating targeted content, their tasks included optimizing the website’s backend and redirecting deactivated links.

Baltimore, Maryland
Chris Regan
VP of Marketing, PlayBetter.com

ClickGiant’s involvement has led to nearly double organic traffic and organic revenue when compared to the previous year. Their updates and communication are timely and thorough, showcasing an evident investment in the project’s success. They are a trustworthy and a cost-effective SEO partner.

I am the director of development at PlayBetter.com. We are an e-commerce operation that specializes in golf and fitness technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We had two significant gaps in our organic SEO efforts. To address them, we rely on ClickGiant to, first, organize and optimize the backend of our website, and, secondly, to generate targeted content for our customers.

Our organization is guilty of being disorganized and having bad habits when considering our SEO. Because we’re a small team, that had always fallen by the wayside. ClickGiant’s first tasks involved finding appropriate structures for our pages and inputting proper information about our products based on their keyword research. Potentially our most damaging SEO practice had been simply deactivating the page of a product we no longer carried, but when we did that, we’d lose those link opportunities. Properly redirecting those pages quickly became a vital component of their work.

Once we identify a product that we want to prioritize, ClickGiant’s team determines what to write and what kind of strategy to implement based on their knowledge of best practices and keyword research.

We work with a technical lead and a content writer.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I found them through an SEO review site. I heard back from a few of the firms I contacted, but ClickGiant’s owner reached out to me directly, which I appreciated. He was very forthright and wasn’t overly formal. I immediately had a good feeling about ClickGiant—so much so that I didn’t hold an interview with anybody else.

We’ve spent about $15,000 with them so far.

Our contract began in June 2018 and remains ongoing.

In the time we’ve worked with ClickGiant, our organic traffic and organic revenue have doubled compared to the same period last year. That’s exactly the results and trends we were looking for.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide detailed monthly summaries so we are well-informed of our progress. ClickGiant has been thoughtful and thorough in all of their communication with us. I believe they are invested in our business. They understand our goals, and they’re utilizing their skill set to help us reach them.

In their industry, I’ve come across several untrustworthy companies, but I have the utmost trust in ClickGiant. The money we’re paying them is well worth it. Because of their knowledge in the space, they’re providing exactly what I knew we needed.

No, I’ve been very happy with them. They’ve stuck to their estimates well. Because they exhibit strong organization in the website audits and the content creation, our team is spared a lot of headaches.

As with any partner, it’s important to be clear about which products or pages you want to prioritize. This minimizes the likelihood of spending time on products that are not as valuable. Instead, time is spent where the best returns will be.

Website Design,Dev, & SEO for Rehab Center

“The sites are well-built and function exactly as we asked.”

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

ClickGiant designed and developed two websites. Their team created branding materials for each site and integrated search-friendly keywords to drive web traffic. They continually provide SEO services.

Owner, Rehab Center

ClickGiant delivered two high-quality websites that tactfully represent potentially sensitive topics. Their digital marketing abilities consistently generate new inquiries. Efficient and communicative project management yields a pleasant experience. They work hard to cultivate a growing platform.

I’m the owner of a rehab center. We operate a men’s 12-step immersion program and a men’s sober living program.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We needed an experienced marketing firm to build our websites and provide ongoing SEO services.

ClickGiant to developed two websites to accompany the different programs we operate. Each site required a logo and a unique design that captured our brand essence. The goal of the project was for each website to elicit inquiries. We gave them a general overview of what we wanted to be done and provided some competitor websites for comparison.

Once the sites were built, they took control of our SEO efforts by establishing a keyword list and integrating that information into regular blog posts. We give them general instructions to make sure the blogs are about recovery-related material. Then, they write the content and send it to us for review. Once we approve the articles, they get posted on the sites. They also send us SEO analytics each month that outline which keywords generate traffic and which ones need to be replaced.

We interact with an account manager and a content strategist.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I met with several different vendors once we decided to move forward on this project. After meeting with ClickGiant, I felt that they had a genuine understanding of what we wanted to accomplish. More importantly, they respected the challenges involved with the project due to the inherent anonymity of our business.

We pay about $7,200 a year for their services.

We started working together in July 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve done an excellent job of integrating our site with SEO principles. We’re constantly in the top 5 Google ranked pages for searches relevant to our business. The office phones ring incessantly with new inquiries, so I know their efforts are effective. We continue to grow and improve as a result of their involvement.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available and reliably respond to our questions within the same day. We primarily communicate via phone and email.

The sites are well-built and function exactly as we asked. The SEO works great as well, so I have no complaints. Overall, it’s been a wonderful experience.

SEO for Office Supplies Business

“They've delivered everything they promised.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping a new website improve Google rankings, ClickGiant has been producing content for a blog and overseeing on-page optimization/organic SEO.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Larry Jones
Digital Marketing Manager, ForMyDesk.com

The web pages that ClickGiant has helped optimize rank high in Google searches and the internal team is satisfied. Professional and experienced they go above and beyond to meet expectations, while their expertise, productivity, and professionalism made them a reliable partner.

I'm the digital marketing manager at ForMyDesk.com. We sell office supplies on our e-commerce platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We were looking for a company to help us optimize our web pages and develop new content for our blog.

Our website is brand new and has over 30,000 SKUs (Stock Keeping Units), so we were looking to get the pages indexed. Working collaboratively with our team, ClickGiant oversees on-page optimization and organic SEO for our website. In total, they've helped us optimize about 300 pages.

We work directly with an SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with them?

Since we needed help with Google rankings, we wanted to find a company that successfully does SEO for themselves. ClickGiant came up on the first page of Google search results, so we decided they’d be a good fit.

We've spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We started working with them in March 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Our Google rankings have gone up once they added tags and started getting the pages optimized.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing a great job. We told them how many pages we'd like to optimize on a weekly and monthly basis and they hit the target every single month. Also, they've produced all of our blog posts on time.

They've delivered everything they promised.

No. They've exceeded my expectations.

PPC and SEO Strategy for Fishing Charter Business

“They do everything that they say they’ll do, and they’re responsive.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

After conducting a website audit, ClickGiant enhanced the pages to boost their visibility. They currently manage all SEO and PPC efforts, which involves handling keywords, writing blogs, and tracking analytics.

Adam Limbach
Owner, Therapy Fishing

Since the initial engagement, the volume of incoming leads has increased substantially thanks to ClickGiant’s SEO/PPC tactics. The team communicates consistently and responds quickly to fluxes in opportunities. They’re able to alter their strategies to better capture prospective customers.

I’m the owner of a charter boat company called Therapy Fishing. We primarily do fishing charters but also provide harbor cruises, ecotours, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

Over the years, I’ve hired countless marketing agencies, and they’ve all failed to meet expectations. They promised the world and started off strong but ultimately couldn’t deliver. As a result, I needed resources who could oversee my SEO and PPC to generate more business.

A friend of mine initially built my website, so certain aspects weren’t as optimized as they could have been. ClickGiant went through the site and identified areas where we could improve our pages so that Google could better read our content. Each week or so, they modify one of our pages, changing the wording, looking at the layout, and moving the pictures.

It’s not just aesthetics; they’re enhancing the site to be SEO-compliant. This involves creating blog posts for us to target keywords and updating our strategies. Once I approve their changes, they execute the work and provide regular reports. We’ve since expanded their role to include running our PPC ads.

I’ve only met with their account manager face-to-face, but there’s also a team of people working in the background.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

One of my colleagues had been working with them and recommended ClickGiant to me. At the time, I’d just ended an engagement with a vendor who became unresponsive after two months. I wanted a local agency that I could meet in person whenever I needed to, so I reached out to them.

We spend $475 per month.

Their work began in May 2018 and is ongoing.

Because we’ve only started working together four months ago, they’re still figuring out a strategy that works for us. Having said that, they’ve generated more leads this year than we’ve ever had, sometimes with 3–4 charters in a day. Typically, we’ll receive a lot of phone calls for a few weeks before they taper off. I’ll inform ClickGiant’s team, and they’ll modify our site to boost our call volume again.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

Their account manager is amazing. Unlike our previous vendors, whenever we contact them, they always respond via phone or email. They also send reports about our click-through rate, bounce rate, and the number of clicks that resulted in a phone call.

They do everything that they say they’ll do, and they’re responsive. Our business is a lot better than before, too.

I’ve referred them to several people.

PPC for Disability Benefits Firm

"They are willing to audit our processes when necessary in order to determine better practices."

2013 - Ongoing

ClickGiant coordinated organic marketing and PPC campaigns in order to drive business leads. They created content and developed a backend for a new website, while also determining the most effective keywords.

Somerville, South Carolina
Frank Cahalan
Owner, Coastal Disability

The PPC campaign fostered more serious and viable leads from the intended target audience. ClickGiant routinely updates strategies and keywords to reflect the latest goals and trends. ClickGiant responds to all questions and concerns in a timely manner, ensuring cohesive communication.

I am the owner of Coastal Disability. We assist people who have applied for Social Security disability benefits by helping them with their claims and representing them at hearings.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

I wanted to drive more leads for my business. I needed to be in contact with people who were interested in, or were already in the process of, applying for disability.

Our engagement began with organic marketing and a new website. Two and a half years later, we switched to a PPC campaign which necessitated a newer website. They were responsible for content and image creation and backend development. They also sent me a list of searchable terms, and I picked the ones that best applied to my business.

I worked with the owner and a content strategist.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

I found them via an online search when I realized that my roadside advertising and the referrals I received from a national association were no longer viable lead generators.

I spend around $6,000 a year.

We began working together in 2013 and have ongoing work.

Since we switched to the PCC campaign, my business has really taken off. Early on, I would be contacted by people who were unsure of what they wanted to do. Now, most people know what they’re calling about, and they are motivated to do something. I am more connected to my ideal target audience.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been accessible and responsive if I ever have any questions or concerns. They are willing to audit our processes when necessary in order to determine better practices.

Their response time has been advantageous for me. I am always informed because they get back to me right away.

No. They have delivered everything that I was hoping for.

SEO Campaign for Court Reporting Firm

"We've become the number one search position for every city where we're located."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

ClickGiant leads the SEO strategy, focusing on content creation and location-based services. They also support a third-party platform to generate and track reviews.

Robert Loughry
Marketing Manager, AWR Court Reporting

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. ClickGiant’s responsiveness helps them meet or beat deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arise. They communicate effectively with people of all levels of technological savvy.

I’m the marketing manager for AWR & Associates. We’re a court reporting and litigation solutions firm for municipalities, law firms, and individual practices. We have offices throughout South Carolina and one in Charlotte, NC. We just opened a new office in Asheville, NC.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

We needed to create a better online presence. Many of our new clients discover us through search. It's a very competitive field in these cities, so we were looking for a firm that could help us move up in the rankings.

We started with a discussion of our project. They did a full build out of our SEO terms. They created articles in order to generate traffic, and submitted the site to all of the search engines. ClickGiant also redid our location pages, maps, and Google Plus pages so that they were all consistent. They're doing back linking, and they've added some different structural pages to our site. They’re working on location pages so that we have a bigger online presence in each of city. They've also taken over writing and publishing our blog.

One of the major things that they did for us was to improve the review structure for our sites. We were already using a Yext product for tracking our online business listings, but we didn't have a built-in platform for generating reviews. ClickGiant reached out to Yext and found a platform that’s only available to business customers. They set it up for us to generate and track reviews as part of our overall SEO strategy.

At this point, I primarily work with their writer for our blogs. I occasionally work with Jerry (CEO, ClickGiant) as well if we have any issues or need to make any changes.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

We started with an online search to find a local partner. We narrowed it down to three firms, and we had them each come in and give a presentation. Jerry's presentation was exceptional. It was clear that he’s an expert and very passionate about what he does. His presentation made it clear we should work with ClickGiant.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000.

We started around February 2017 and work in ongoing.

We've become the number one search position for every city where we're located. Some of that had already been accomplished prior to working with ClickGiant, but they really helped us break through in Charlotte and other cities that were very crowded in terms of competition. Organic traffic is up 30%. Our rankings have increased across the board, including for our blog.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a great team. The writer and the other technical staff are always available. When I've had other issues unrelated to SEO, they've been generous enough to offer their insight and helps out with those projects. Jerry provides us updates on reports on our account. I work with him if we need to add new search terms or locations.

They’re just absolute professionals. I can call them anytime and ask a question or if there's something I don’t understand in the reports. They’re able break it down in a way that I can understand.

At this point, they’re probably overworked. I’d like to see them grow.

The most important thing is to sit down with them and go over the scope of work. That will help you determine if they're the right size team for everything you need.

They're always on schedule with the blogs and reporting.
    The costs are right in line with the work they deliver.
    The work they do is incredible.
    I’d absolutely recommend them.

SEO for Jewelry Business

“Their efforts have taken my organic search from around 100 to 9,000 per month.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

ClickGiant provides organic search and SEO services, including keywords lists and competitor analysis. They also oversee any ad campaigns and create content based on approved topics.

New York City, New York
Andria Rogers
Owner, Victor Barbone Jewelry

ClickGiant continues to deliver stellar results, including a significant and steady increase in organic search. Communication is easy—their team is approachable, professional, responsive, and organized. They remain flexible and are willing to adjust to client needs as requested.

I'm the owner of Victor Barbone Jewelry in New York City. I sell vintage engagements rings, mostly online.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

I needed help attracting new customers and establishing a stronger online presence.

ClickGiant provided organic search services and helped reorganize some of the elements on my website for better online performance. They created keywords lists, conducted competitor analysis, and helped with smaller development projects to ensure my website was up to date.

They contribute content, including blogs posts and product descriptions. I'll suggest topics and approve the content to ensure it's on brand before it's posted. Although they did manage an AdWords campaign, I've found that my business is more effectively advertised through outlets like Pinterest, so we've decided to focus more on SEO.

I mostly work with Patrick (Content Manager, ClickGiant).

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

They were referred to me and I decided to work with them because they had really good rates and their owner was easy to talk to. He seemed very honest and upfront and provided a good explanation of how he would approach the project.

I've spent around $13,000 thus far.

We've been working together for about a year and a half.

ClickGiant's ability to deliver results is the main reason I continue to work with them. Their efforts have taken my organic search from around 100 to 9,000 per month. Those results remain consistent.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very nice, easy to talk to, professional, and responsive. They stay very organized, so communications are always very clear.

I'm most impressed by their ability to enhance organic search for their clients. Communicating with them is also very easy and they're quick and clear in their responses.

No. Anything I've suggested for them to change, they've adjusted.

Shopify Site Dev and SEO for Men's Apparel Manufacturer

“We fully trust their CEO because he does his job and is willing to go above and beyond for his client.”

May 2014 - Ongoing

After a previous vendor failed, ClickGiant liaised with external developers to create two Shopify sites and executed SEO tactics, including blogs, retargeting adds, PPC, and long-tail terms.

Shane Morris
VP of Sales, Berle Apparel Group

ClickGiant’s content-based efforts and blogs have successfully raised keyword rankings for both sites, boasting high traffic and growing sales conversions. Not only have they demonstrated a collaborative attitude, their proactive approach and marketing expertise have secured continued engagement.

I’m the VP of sales for Berle Apparel Group. We’re a men’s apparel manufacturer based in Charleston, South Carolina, providing both private-label manufacturing services for national retailers and suppliers and our own proprietary brands. We currently own two brands: Vintage and Berle, which is our main label.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickGiant?

As the retail model shifted from traditional in-store business to online stores, we decided to build our own websites and sell directly to our consumers. Initially, we built our Vintage site to promote our sportswear and hired a previous company to handle our SEO management. Unfortunately, they couldn’t meet our expectations, so we wanted to restart our e-commerce efforts. We needed resources to develop sites for our two labels, implement an SEO strategy, and increase our search rankings.

Coordinating with external web developers, they designed two direct-to-consumer sites on Shopify to host our online store as well as an API to track our inventory. Once we launched the shops, they immediately implemented a content-centric SEO campaign, involving weekly blog posts, retargeting strategies, PPC ads, and long-tail search terms to target niche audiences. Beyond SEO management, they also taught us how to operate our stores’ functions and plug-ins so that we could independently upload our new collections.

In the beginning, we primarily worked with their CEO, although he has assigned project managers to us as his staff grew. I still often contact him directly with any concerns.

How did you come to work with ClickGiant?

As I mentioned before, we initially worked with a previous vendor from India. However, we encountered issues due to the language barrier, and our keywords didn’t target the right audiences. As a result, we started sending RFQs to vendors who were out-of-the-box customer builders and interviewed six companies. Eventually, we spoke with ClickGiant’s CEO, and he impressed us with the depth of his SEO knowledge. Out of all the agencies, we liked their approach the best.

We’ve spent about $13,000 per year for SEO management and blog posts.

Their work began in 2014 and is ongoing.

With their strategic campaigns, we’ve seen significant increases in our search term rankings. Currently, we appear within the top results in our keywords and can compete with larger companies for common categories. We’ve also seen increased visitors, particularly from the blog posts, which has yielded a continuous 2% increase in conversion rates for both labels year over year.

With regards to our general experience, ClickGiant provides terrific service. We fully trust their CEO because he does his job and is willing to go above and beyond for his client. Not only have they educated us on SEO strategies, they empowered us to manage our shops ourselves. If anything happens, even if it has nothing to do with them, we reach out to their team to help us identify what we need to do and whom we need to contact.

How did ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide a monthly report that assesses our SEO efforts and site analytics, which allows us to see our progress. We appreciate that they’ve never sold us any unnecessary service and that they work within our budget. As the staff grew, they’ve also gained diverse resources who can address our needs in a timely manner.

We value their goal-oriented mentality and ability to produce results.

Because we’re both busy, we might not talk as much as we should. It may benefit us to meet in person on a quarterly or bi-annual basis. Of course, I know if I propose this, they will accommodate us, but we’ve yet to coordinate our schedules.

Web Design, SEO, and Marketing for Furniture Company

“We’ve seen an 168% increase in new users on the site.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

ClickGiant developed and now manage a website, while also providing digital marketing services, including SEO, AdWords, content creation, and social media management.

High Point, NC
Greg Parlier
Owner and President, Seam Craft Inc.

The work has produced clear results, with over 150% increase in traffic to the website in just four months. Their work is effective and they understand the product well, allowing them to handle the project and its management smoothly and professionally.

I’m the president of a manufacturer of upholstered furniture and bedding.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClickGiant?

We hired them to develop our website, manage the site, and manage our marketing campaign.

Our goal was to promote and sell our products direct to the consumer through our new website.

They were highly recommended by a friend. We met with the team and were impressed with their vision for obtaining our goals.

They developed our website, performed initial SEO work and ongoing SEO, created content, as well as working on AdWords, social media, and reporting.

There’s a project manager that handles most of our requests. We’re also sometimes in contact with the owner to help with more complicated questions.

From January to April 2018, our web traffic has increased by 157%. We’ve also seen an 168% increase in new users on the site.

How did the ClickGiant perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed very well. They’ve been very curious and responsive in handling and communicating during this project.

What impresses you about the ClickGiant?

Their ability to understand our product and help us bring it to market in an effective way.

As I don’t have much knowledge in websites and online marketing, sometimes I need more explanation.

Overall Score Our company as a whole is satisfied with their work.
    They were on time with all deadlines.
    It was fairly for services provided.
    They've done great work.
    I was referred to them and I would refer them to someone else.