Done-for-You Email Marketing

Chronos Agency is a Done-For-You email marketing agency for e-commerce businesses everywhere. We know email marketing can take your e-commerce business places. We can take you there.

With our cross-industry experience and data-driven email marketing strategies, we have helped e-commerce businesses boost their email marketing revenue by 20% to 30%.

Chronos Agency was founded by Joshua Chin in 2017 together with a team of driven and passionate email marketers, graphic designers, and direct response copywriters.

Midview City, Singapore
  • 14 MY, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
    Kuala Lumpur, KL 50480
    Malaysia

Kerotin, WOW Skin Science, kit.sch, AvalonKing, Rossi Nail, Paul Rich, Pandora's Box, Fitoru, and etc.

The Chronos Culture

We have helped clients increase their email revenue in a short time, and we continue to churn out results every time we work.

The Chronos Company Culture is a huge part of why we excel at what we do.

Get to know the people behind the digital magic. Learn about how we work to make sure that you get the results that you want.

Email marketing is more than just nice to have—it’s a must-have.

Sending email blasts to your email list and hoping they stick is so yesterday.

What’s today is having a nicely crafted eCommerce email marketing strategy, designed to engage with your customers and bring more ROI to your business.

And that’s where we’re the best at.

Learn more about what Chronos

Agency can do for you and your business by watching this explainer video.

Email Marketing Support for Hair Care Company

“Their team expertly mapped out the entire process."

Oct. 2018 - Sept. 2019

Chronos Agency provided email marketing improvements for a hair care company. They optimized automated email processes and increased deliverability. They also developed new graphics and landing pages.

Miami, Florida
Gabriela Miraglia
Director of Marketing, Kerotin Hair Care

The vendor’s efforts generated a sizeable ROI. Chronos Agency successfully implemented new email marketing mechanisms and processes. Communicative and responsive, their team worked effectively in improving the client’s campaigns.

I am a director at Kerotin Hair Care, primarily focusing on marketing efforts. That includes promos and email marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chronos Agency?

During the 2018 holiday season, we noticed that our email marketing performance was down. Our deliverability issues were decreasing and our list was growing, but we weren’t seeing results.

They worked on increasing email deliverability, improving our open rates, and segmenting our email list. This allowed us to optimize who we were sending our emails to. After that, they constructed refined our automation tools. They also helped us put together SMS messaging and Facebook Messenger contacts.

It was a hands-off process on our end. They designed all the emails, developed graphics, and built landing pages. Their team took the lead in organizing campaigns.

We had a project manager/lead contractor that helped us coordinate our efforts and map out campaigns. We also had another person who worked on graphic design and ensured the graphics would go out on time. Josh (Owner, Chronos Agency) brought us on board. There were maybe other copywriters and people working under that team.

How did you come to work with Chronos Agency?

There’s a few Facebook groups and my business partner came across them. They were highly recommended in the e-commerce space. We looked around for different agencies and decided they were a good fit. Chronos Agency was proficient in Klavio, so we decided to move forward.

The total investment was $51,000.

We started working in October 2018. The project ended in September 2019.

In terms of revenue, we made $760,000, a great return on investment. There was a ton of work that went into that number. They were very good at sequencing emails to specifically target holiday sales. Their team expertly mapped out the entire process. When they send the email, it’s not just a single email, but a four or five-part series.

How did Chronos Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager was running day-to-day operations and managing the content. Everything was done with Google Suite products and Slack. We were able to track the progress as we were working on it. They were easily accessible and always open to conversation.

Chronos Agency was very willing to take the reins and take the lead on the project. They knew what we were asking and able to map everything out so we can focus on other parts of the business. Their team was also highly reliable. All work was completed on the timeframe we agreed upon. If there were any issues, they’d reach out and keep the lines of communication open.

During the process, we were restricting parts of our company, including our brand book and graphics. I think being able to organize the project a little better to improve clarity would’ve been helpful. We were also working in different time zones, which made it difficult to make changes in real-time.

I also thought the turnaround time on graphics could be a great faster. Sometimes we’d have the email ready, but we couldn’t send it out because the graphics were still in progress.

They know what they’re doing and they’re good at what they’re doing, so you should just have a solid brand mission from the beginning. Knowing which audiences you are targeting and being consistent from the beginning will help make everything else easier. Knowing what you want makes the whole process more fluid. The more information about your brand and what your selling you can give, the better it will be.

Email Marketing for Custom Gift Accessories Company

"Chronos Agency delivers good results without me having to think much about email marketing."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Chronos Agency provides ongoing email marketing services for a gift accessories company. They handle content and graphics, as well as automated scheduling.

CEO, Gift Accessories Company

Revenue from email has increased dramatically since the engagement began. Chronos Agency provides full-service project management and quality deliverables. Their understanding of email marketing technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any technical concerns that arise.

I’m the CEO of a gift accessories company. I started the company about a year ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chronos Agency?

I was looking for somebody to run our email campaigns because that’s not my forte.

Chronos Agency primarily handles our email marketing. They do all the copywriting and graphics for each email. They have complete access to our customer database through Klaviyo. Whenever a customer makes a purchase or signs up online, they’re dynamically put on a list for follow up via email.

It's a pretty automated system. They have multiple flows that are segmented depending on actions by the customer. A customer that makes one purchase gets a different email than a customer that makes multiple purchases. Some campaigns that go to everybody, such as holiday sales. Chronos Agency also builds landing pages on our website as needed.

I work with around 7 people including an account manager, two graphic designers, two copywriters, and two email builders.

How did you come to work with Chronos Agency?

Originally I found out about them through a mutual friend who’s also an e-commerce business owner. They were quite successful with email marketing so I scheduled a meeting with Chronos Agency. We did an online call for me to explain my business and walk through everything that I needed.

I was considering a number of other firms. I was looking for someone local to Los Angeles, but those agencies wanted to charge a lot of money upfront. I liked that Chronos Agency was more cost efficient. It also made me comfortable that they had a warm referral.

We’ve spent about $28,000.

Work began in December 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

A good benchmark for an e-commerce brand is that minimum revenue from email should be around 10%. In an average month, I've seen anywhere between 20%–40% in email revenue since working with Chronos Agency. The emails themselves look really good, and I’m happy with the content and the graphics.

Chronos Agency doesn’t just constantly send sales emails. Most of our emails are content-based and about our brand. They’ll write tips on how to improve health, relationships, or energy. So while they've done an excellent job in terms of revenue, they’ve even more impressively built our brand equity. Continuously engaging our audience is the most valuable part of their service. I’m using them now for more than one company, and they're doing fantastic on both.

How did Chronos Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They handle everything to the point where I’m not currently involved in the day-to-day process. I haven't had to open Klaviyo in months. I've given them full creative control. Chronos Agency delivers good results without me having to think much about email marketing.

We have a Slack channel we use for communication. Once or twice I’ve seen them make a typo. I'll send them a screenshot and let them know. I've never had to reach out on any other platform in order to get an issue resolved. Chronos Agency operates out of Singapore but they get back to me as soon as possible. In terms of project management, I trust that they know better than I do. They adhere to my brand standards and allow me to focus on other tasks.

I like how flexible they are. I do a lot of digital marketing for other companies. Some customers ask me for email help as well. I’ve been able to leverage Chronos Agency to work with my clients. They're very flexible in terms of the financial side of our partnership agreements. They're willing to adjust their take to match what the client is giving me. The whole team is super nice compared to a lot of other agencies out there.

Honestly, no, I can't think of anything. It's been great so far.

Be prepared that bringing on an agency is basically having another arm of your business. Bringing on an email team can be costly. Make sure your customer base is primed to purchase products from emails and that your business is set up to get recurring purchases. Otherwise it’s going to be a waste of your money and your time. Set up the right way in order to make sure that you get the maximum value.

I've already recommended them many times.