We Make Modern Mobile and Web Apps

We create mobile and web apps for startups, businesses and all those who think differently.

We passionate about challenging and sophisticated projects in the field of Mobile and Web application systems, AI and machine learning. At the same time, we help startups build their first MVP meeting tight deadlines and solving technology challenges.

We keep strict focus on carefully modern technologies and frameworks and consider our core values are openness, honesty, and commitment.

We aim to build long lasting business and personal relationships with our clients, contact us for a free consultancy.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Lazo, str. 14 - 22
    Minsk 220102
    Belarus
  • Berlin
    Germany

Sports Aapp For Football Amateur Teams With Live Chat

The app purpose is to connect football players around the region. We've done UX/UI and full cycle of development. Among app features - chat, advanced push notifications system, user generated content, arabic (RTL) localization.

ENDURANCE HORSE RIDING APPLICATION

EIEV is an endurance horse riding application that allows users to see timing data of upcoming/live/past races held in Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba, Abu Dhabi.

We at Celadon covered the project from start to end: UX/UI, prototyping, full cycle of development, publishing and support and maintenance.

The requirement was to create an application that would process and represent the data

in real time in a user-friendly and customizable way. Also, there were specific ways of data transferring, determined by the client’s possibilities, and the project should have been built around it.

The main challenge was a tight time restraint of the project due to the important event coming. So, the project should have been done and released in 4 months, including design, development and testing phases - and 4 months is way less than an average estimation for such project scope.

We solved the challenge by picking the right technology, aka React Native, for the iOS and Android development – it helped to save a significant amount of time for the native front-end. As well we worked by agile project management approach during all work process. The intermediate results were corrected on the run to meet the client’s expectations.

Mobile app for the formulation of visas and tours

User-friendly mobile application for iOS and Android, where the users can securely manage their documents, and apply for visas in a few clicks, that utilize third-party API heavily and have AI based smart offer feature. The mobile application with very smooth UX. A simple process of applying for a visa with minimum effort.

UTHEORY

Celadon creates mobile and web apps for worldwide innovators. We focus on carefully selected modern tools and we use it right way. This helps us to meet requirements of the most demanding clients - software startups, enterprises and entrepreneurs.

HR Software MVP

Mobile & Web App Dev for SMM Company

"The team went above and beyond to make sure that the final products are viable and secure..."

Celadon build two web applications and an Android application to form an emerging platform. The team used JavaScipt, React, Express, MySQL, Node.js, Sketch, and APIs to build each app. The project is ongoing.

Nigeria
Peter O.
CEO, Hallowgate

The apps arrived against a tight timeline, leading to more work for Celadon. The team’s high-quality products come from their technical experience and thoughtfulness. Their timely deliveries, quick response times, and transparency contribute to a productive and smooth workflow.

I’m the CEO of Hallowgate, a social media marketing company. We’re creating a platform to link brand influencers and companies looking for influencer talent.

What challenge were you trying to address with Celadon?

We engaged Celadon to build our platform.

Celadon created two web applications and an Android application; they then integrated these multi-sited systems to make up our platform.

One web app is exclusively for advertisers—the brand clients who use our system to find ambassadors. Celadon built the app using JavaScript, React, Express, MySQL, Node.js, Sketch, and other technologies. The other web app is for donors—users who want to fund organizations with limited resources that are looking to broaden brand awareness. The team built in search methods on both apps so that donors and advertisers can connect.

For the brand influencers, Celadon developed an Android application with an API that connects to the web app for advertisers. We wanted to create an iOS version and payment system as well, but we ran into time constraints.

Celadon designed the overall system and created user stories. We gave our approval on how to define the user experience; they used our feedback to start building and testing each app.

We work with two developers, a UI/UX designer, a QA engineer, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Celadon?

We searched online for Europe-based developers and came across Celadon. I downloaded one of their apps to my phone, and its sophisticated execution impressed me. We then reached out to their team to complete our project.

We started working together in January 2019, and the project is ongoing.

Celadon executed each program perfectly and met our tight deadline for delivery. The apps have launched, and we already are seeing clients join and revenue coming in. We’ve commissioned them for more work. Celadon is currently making modifications and another module for an app update. Once the update is finished, they’ll help us manage the platform.

How did Celadon perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is highly responsive; they reply to our messages within minutes. Each team member ensures that someone is accessible even while one of them is traveling. They find back-up means of communication when one doesn’t work. We regularly interface with their team through WhatsApp and receive weekly updates.

Their software engineering skills are superb. The team went above and beyond to make sure that the final products are viable and secure, which we appreciate. They also provide accurate estimates and total transparency; the team was honest about what they could and could not do within our given timeframe. That gave me a lot of reassurance.

Their graphic design could be more visually appealing, but we’re otherwise thrilled with their work.

Make sure you understand your project, its functions, and its intended audience in advance. Celadon will help you bring it to life.

Digital Platform Code Review for Marketing Company

"Their work allows us to take back control of our platform as a whole."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Celadon services bug fixes and code review for a digital marketing platform. They identify the bugs and recode errors.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CEO, Marketing Company

Celadon's quality bug fixes dissipate major errors and increase functionality. Their clear communication and strict adherence to deadlines are impressive. Their team constructs an effective and cohesive workflow, which facilitates a smooth review process.

We provide B2C and B2B marketing services through our digital platform. I'm the CEO and technical lead at the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Celadon?

We needed to recode a project for one of our platforms.

We needed to fix the bugs and create a more robust code using the existing resources.

After reviewing multiple vendors, we decided to hire Celadon.

Celadon reviews the current code, identifies the bugs, sets a timeline to fix the code in multiple stages by priority. They execute the stages in order and debugs our solution.

We work with a project manager and 15 developers.

Their work allows us to take back control of our platform as a whole. This process helps us understand our bugs and fix them accordingly.

Our workflow is extremely effective.

Their clear communication and dedicated commitment to our timelines are impressive.

Overall Score They're one of the best development team I've worked with.
    They precisely meet our deadlines.
    Their cost is reasonable for the workload and challenges we ask of them.
    They fix our bugs completely with no hiccups.
    I highly recommend them.

UX & Mobile App Dev for Travel Agency

“It feels like we have our own software development department.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Celadon built a mobile app that allows users to apply for visas online, manage travel documents, and book trips. They continue to enhance the app’s functionality.

United Arab Emirates
Accountant General, Travel Agency

The first version of the app received positive feedback from users, which speaks to Celadon’s expertise. They are straightforward, efficient, and easy to work with. However, they could offer more training on app maintenance.

I work for a travel agency that offers a wide range of tours and holiday packages. We also help customers acquire permits and visas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Celadon?

We hired them to create a user-friendly mobile application for iOS and Android. The app would allow users to manage their documents and apply for visas with a few clicks.

Our goal was to increase client engagement and loyalty by simplifying their experience for visa application. We wanted to offer a smooth UX that required minimal effort. We also wanted to upsell our tour booking services.

They were a referral.

Celadon built an app and integrated several third-party APIs from our partner networks. They also added an AI smart offer feature, which displays potentially interesting tours based on in-app user behavior and history. They also made sure to secure user data and stored documents.

The Celadon team continues to implement new features. For example, we realized that we needed to develop an advanced application management interface. We also had to add some integration to our existing management software.

Initially, I met a manager from Celadon who helped me compose the project brief. When the project started, Alexei (Co-founder, Celadon) became our main contact. We’ve also worked with two frontend and two backend developers from their team.

We got positive feedback from our clients during testing.

Alexei knows how to plan and manage well, so our workflow is smooth and tight. It feels like we have our own software development department.

They are honest and creative.

Unfortunately, Celadon does not offer training for the management and maintenance of the app.

Celadon is amazingly flexible.

Custom Web App for Steel Manufacturing Company

"I found it quite easy to collaborate and communicate with them."

2017 - 2018

Celadon created a web platform for automating the transfer of data within the company. It helps track orders, responsibilities, materials, etc. They also assisted with its design and wireframing.

Minsk, Belarus
Eugen Gutnik
Managing Director, StalTorm

The resulting web app’s ease of use, along with the problems it eliminated, makes it an essential tool for the business. Celadon addressed bugs very promptly and handled change requests with impressive flexibility. They’re a responsive team and will likely handle future feature additions to the product.

I’m the managing director of StalTorm, a company that specializes in supplying steel parts for construction.

What challenge were you trying to address with Celadon?

We were using a couple of standard software tools but had trouble synchronizing them. As a result, a lot of our work was being done manually through phone calls and data was being lost in the process of communicating between the facility and our management office. I was trying to solve this by somehow automating the process. At the same time, I wanted to simplify it so that we could avoid these problems kinds of problems altogether.

Celadon developed a web platform that I can administrate. It allows me to create users for managers and assign responsibilities for orders. We can track the amount materials we’re producing, how much is being ordered, and how managers are supplying the facility.

I’m not a specialist in software development, so they gave me a project description and provided designs for me to approve. I’ve been testing the delivered software, and after requesting a couple of changes, we’ve started to use it.

There were multiple developers involved but I’ve mainly interacted with their manager, who’s also a Russian speaker, making the collaboration quite comfortable and smooth.

How did you come to work with Celadon?

A friend recommended them. They understood our business and the problem we were facing.

The cost of their work has been around $21,000.

We started working with Celadon in the fall of 2017 and the app was completed by January 2018. We’ll probably work on developing additional functionalities in the future.

The product is easy to use and it’s easy to teach our workers to use it. We’ve faced very few problems, and they’re fixed immediately by Celadon.

How did Celadon perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through phone calls and messenger tools, and they always responded immediately. I changed some requirements during development and thought that it could become a problem, but they were very flexible and responsive. They quickly understood what I wanted to change and delivered per my request.

I found it quite easy to collaborate and communicate with them. I never felt that my requirements were too complex nor that the work was overpriced at any point. There was a level of trust between us during this engagement. I doubted whether I needed custom software in the beginning, but I’m now convinced that the tool they built is really useful.

They ask for prepayment for their work, which I understand they do for securing themselves, but trusting clients more could help them. However, after we started working together and I saw the first results of their work, I knew I didn’t have to worry. We ended up giving just a small payment in advance and then paid them based on the delivered work.

Celadon was offering us a fixed-price, but they suggested going with a time-and-materials model, which made us both more relaxed during the work. I didn’t trust this model very much at first, but it proved to be quite convenient.

They didn’t have strict deadlines, though.
    Their cost is quite reasonable, and we’ve seen a positive ROI.
    The delivered product lived up to my expectations.
    I’ve already recommended them to a couple of contacts.