Blockchain, IOT, ICO, Mobile Apps, Websites

Brancosoft (BNC) formally known as 404Coders is an established website development company Delhi NCR with an enviable & proven track-record engaged in providing application development services, technology consulting and IT outsourcing solutions to clients worldwide.

We started in the year 2009, with a team of just 3 members and today we are a proud team of about 50+ members and today we have embarked the position of best software Development Company in Delhi NCR.

We have the team of the highly skilled IT professionals whose focus is to provide result-oriented and cost-competitive solutions to SMEs across the world. The professionals who work with us are experts from the industry who know the best ways to resolve the query our clients face.

We design, develop and deliver creative user-centric websites and mobile applications. Our prowess spans across all things digital, ensuring pinpoint and strategic results.

If we see around then we will know that how things have changed around us, as the digital era has developed. Now we live and think only digitally and to mark our presence on digital platform one has to have an online presence.

BrancoSoft

NYSA

AVIS

Salt Events

Wheely - Personal Drivers Service

It is a service which facilitates the people to hire a professional driver & premium cars. They wear suits, hold the car door open for a customer, and will have an umbrella to shield the customer from the weather. The service is available in Moscow, St. Petersburg, London, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Perm, and Sochi.

QuikFee payment wallet

QuikFee is an app and website which provides service for premium educational institutions across the country for Fee Collection of enrolled students using the QUIKFEE mobile app and website.  It is launched by Plan My School.

DeedaDay

Eternal Charitable Foundation is an Education focused non-profit charitable organization fighting the cancer of Drugs and Alcohol Abuse by promoting quality Education along with Healthcare, Women empowerment and Social welfare, to the deprived people, in far-flung rural areas of North India.

Punjabi Radio USA

Punjabi Radio USA, team of inspired individuals who believe in the beauty of the Punjabi culture and in the importance of preserving our cultural roots.

Jeevom Health

With Jeevom now its easy to manage online appointments with practice management system. Manage your online reputation, Customer Relationship and Profile Analytics

Avis Car Rental

The Avis Car Rental app helps you reserve a car easily and control all aspect of your rental through Avis Preferred.
Whether you need a car at an airport location or a neighborhood location, the Avis app makes the process seamless.

Smart School Education

Smart School Tutor is an Education App for students. The App has many features including animated videos, quizzes, interactive games, sample papers and a robust test practice software.

App Store (www.preapps.com)

Preapps is an exclusive platform for providing all related information of upcoming apps for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone prior to its launch.

Mobile App Dev for Urdu Preservation Nonprofit

“I would recommend them for any large-scale mobile app development.”

Mar. - Dec. 2017

Having designed and developed a multi-language iOS and Android app for a publication nonprofit, Branco Soft is now engaged in a maintenance agreement.

Noida, India
Tanvir Ali
Junior VP, Rekhta Foundation

Branco Soft was able to overcome several challenges with publishing to the App Store and making the platform available in three languages. They covered all specifications and allocated resources to deliver by the deadline. Thorough, documented, and organized project management also proved efficacious.

We’re an Indian poetry publication that publishes hardcopy ghazals, nazms, and shers on our website. It’s a large content source for poetry in the Urdu and Hindi languages. I’m the Senior VP for the organization’s advocacy efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branco Soft?

We’d developed our website in-house, but wanted to build a mobile application to keep up with the trends. The challenge was making it available in three languages: Hindi, Urdu, and English.

Branco Soft took care of the complete design and development of our app. I shared our requirements with them which they used to write detailed documentation and create a demo.

We generally tracked the work based on our software requirements specifications (SRS). Branco Soft also gave me test cases when they supplied Android Package Kit (APK) files for testing which we went through internally.

The owner of the company was my main contact. I could call him directly to discuss any requirements. They also assigned a project coordinator.

How did you come to work with Branco Soft?

We searched on Google and also sent our requirements to some lead providers. We decided to proceed with Branco Soft after they provided some examples of their work. They did a wonderful job in creating a proof of concept.

The total cost was around 3.5 million Indian rupees ($54,425 USD).

We started working with them in March 2017. The app is currently live in the Play Store. Our contract is ongoing as they maintain the app, and we plan on developing new versions as well.

Branco Soft covered every feature in our SRS. I’m more than happy with their work.

Publishing on the App Store store was a challenge because of Apple’s numerous guidelines, but our app was still accepted on the first try.

How did Branco Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a conference call every Friday with someone from our internal team along with their owner and project coordinator. I could call the owner during the week if I wanted to discuss billing or other issues. The project coordinator was my single point of contact for development concerns.

They were awesome in terms of project management. They provided each and every required document, including wireframes, functional requirement specifications (FRSs), etc. Adding the Hindi and Urdu languages were both challenges for them, but they added more resources in order to complete the app by deadline and launch in December 2017.

We generally communicated via phone and email for approving the work. We also used Trello and Basecamp.

I would recommend them for any large-scale mobile app development. The team is very organized in terms of SRS- and FRS gathering, so they’re a good choice for anyone with a big budget who wants to launch an app to the market.

They need to improve app testing on their end.

You need to share your requirements in order to get a detailed proposal from Branco Soft and begin working together.

Overall Score They did an excellent job overall.
    They allocated more resources in order to complete the app on time.
    I received quotes from other vendors, but Branco Soft was the best in terms of cost and quality.
    I’m very satisfied with the app.
    I would refer them to someone looking to create and launch a quality mobile app.

Mobile App Dev & Design for Radio Station

"They are flexible, smart, responsive, and give quality outputs."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Branco Soft developed iOS and Android radio applications along with a complementary website. The team worked on 3 different language functionalities and music download capabilities for users.

San Francisco Bay Area
Rajkaranbir Singh
Operations Manager, Punjabi Radio USA

The apps were successfully launched by Branco Soft and are now maintained by the team. They provided good project management and communication while being flexible and intelligent. The overall collaboration went well and will continue into the future for maintenance and new development.

I am the General Operations Manager of Punjabi Radio USA. We are a team of people who believe in the beauty of the Punjabi culture and in the importance of preserving our cultural roots and values. We want to help bring our community closer together by providing programs that help our listeners stay connected. In this spirit, we are dedicated to serving the Punjabi Diaspora in the USA, Canada, Australia, England and all over the world with our engaging philosophy of giving our listeners their own platform and voice.

Punjabi Radio USA has distinguished itself as the largest Punjabi radio station in the world with its coverage area. Based in San Jose, California, Punjabi Radio USA now broadcasts 24/7, 7 days a week all the way from Bakersfield, California up to Reno, Nevada and State of Washington covering the following areas as well: Tracy, Livermore, Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento, Yuba City, Fresno, all of the San Francisco Bay Area, Reno and Seattle area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branco Soft?

We wanted to boost our digital presence. We weren’t very good in terms of mobile app usability design and online presence, so we wanted to work with a company that was an expert in the field—someone who could give us a sense of what it was like to design and build a website and mobile app from the ground up. We generally take existing apps and produce mobile versions, but this time we wanted to start fresh.

Branco developed a website and mobile applications for iOS and Android. The app we wanted to create was an online radio streaming application with an option to download music on the app itself. We decided to offer the app in 3 languages: Hindi, Gurbani, and Punjabi. The website for the app is available on internet searches to help people who use our platform to access the music.

How did you come to work with Branco Soft?

We found them on LinkedIn. There were other companies we were looking at as per our standard process. After seeing one of their demo apps, we decided to go with them.

The project cost approximately $28,000.

We started working in December 2016 and the work was completed within 3 to 4 months. We are still working with them for maintenance and digital marketing services.

The project was launched successfully and we are currently working on another project with Branco.

How did Branco Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good. Sometimes calls or meetings were delayed.

Sometimes CR payments take a bit of time to get approved, but they never stop working on the project.

Occasionally, there were small mistakes in the work. We always caught them in the second or third iteration, but Branco should have paid more attention in those cases. We've had a good collaboration overall, so I don't have any other criticism.

Overall Score They are flexible, smart, responsive and give quality outputs! Branco Soft was a pleasure to work with. They were fully invested in our success.
    Sometimes they deliver before the deadline.
    There is some CR in the development phase, we should understand that, but there was no unrealistic CR.
    I’ve never gotten a compliant from any of our app's users.
    I would 100% recommend Branco Soft.

Mobile App Development for Social Networking App

"I visited their office and I saw the passion and dedication that everyone puts into their work."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Branco Soft built a secure iOS and Android app to be used for social and business networking. The scope included UI/UX design, back-end development, testing, and maintenance.

New Delhi, India
Abhishek Saini
Founder, Netwrko

The app performed well and met every initial expectation. Branco Soft's strong project management skills, fluid communication, and dependable deliveries made them an outstanding partner. Their team was passionate about delivering exceptional results.

I am the founder of Netwrko, and we are developing a new networking application.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branco Soft?

I wanted to build an app which would be an amalgamation of Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Privacy is the main concern while using any of the social media, so I wanted to build an app which would overcome this problem.

The idea is to achieve a benchmark in the social media industry and make social and business networking extremely easy for people.

I would need my legal team's sign-off before sharing any critical information, but Branco is building an Android and iOS app that covers all the features and functionalities offered by popular networking apps, plus many others. They’re also providing me with full support for the development, including UI and UX design, testing, and maintenance.

How did you come to work with Branco Soft?

I met professionals from many companies, but in the end, I decided to go with Branco. They are honest people who work dedicatedly on projects. I checked their past work portfolio, saw the other projects on which they were working at that time, and even talked to few of their previous clients; everyone recommended them.

That is confidential information.

The project was started in May and will be completed by the end of September, both the Android and iOS versions.

I’m confident this will be the next big thing in the social media market. You can see all other features of the app once we officially launch. They’ve provided me with exactly the work that I wanted.

How did Branco Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

From the PMO [project management office] team’s perspective, they followed an Agile methodology. The entire project was divided into four milestones, which included weekly updates on every Wednesday. Every milestone included testing from various team sides and the client’s side.

Branco is very reliable. I visited their office and I saw the passion and dedication that everyone puts into their work. The office environment is fun, unlike others where it feels like robots are working.

There is nothing that I would change.

Overall Score I am happy working with Branco Soft. I used to visit their office on a regular basis and they have provided me with great work.
    Everyone tries to meet deadlines, but once in a while things can’t go as planned. Overall, I don’t have any issues regarding this.
    They have stuck with the original estimate that we signed at the start of this project. There was no hidden or ongoing cost.
    Whenever I used to ask for any changes, they would completely understand my point and show that effect in the work.
    I have already recommended them to a few of my friends and will surely continue to do so in the future.

Web Development for School Supply Online Store

“They know how to build a strong relationship with their clients.”

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Branco Soft developed an Android and iOS app and a website to help students purchase books. The project included UI/UX design, back-end development, testing and maintenance, and digital marketing.

Noida, India
Ashish Rawat
VP of Operations, NYSA Communications

The full e-commerce platform launched without issues and successfully managed a 10,000 book database. Branco Soft's capable Agile methodology, thorough documentation process, and fluid communication kept the project moving forward. Their commitment to the project's success was also a key asset.

I am the VP of operations at NYSA Communication. In 2015, I started Plan My School as an in-house project for my company. Our goal was to launch a portal that would revolutionize how parents and students shop for school supplies. We’ve collaborated with different schools and their vendors, including over 30 publishers. Vendors can sell their school supplies on our portal, while students or parents can purchase them without having to leave their homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branco Soft?

I wanted to build a platform that would help parents and students purchase school supplies online, just like any other e-commerce website. In India, schools generally have different supplies like uniforms and books, so purchasing them from any e-commerce platform was not an option.

Branco built a website as well as an app for Android and iOS. They've provided full support including UI/UX design, digital marketing, testing, and maintenance.

How did you come to work with Branco Soft?

I met professionals from many companies, but in the end, I decided to go with Branco. They were honest people who were dedicated to their projects. I checked their portfolio, and I also talked to a few of their previous clients. Everyone recommended Branco.

Our initial budget was $55,000.

The project started in November 2015. They are still helping us with digital marketing and maintenance.

We’ve successfully launched an e-commerce portal for institutions and schools. It gives them an opportunity to sell school supplies like books, uniforms, and stationery. We have a huge database of over 10,000 books, including CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, Competitive Exams, and Olympiads titles. Students and parents can now easily purchase school supplies without having to go to their local market.

How did Branco Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

They follow Agile methodology. The entire project is divided into milestones. They would send weekly updates through email. On the completion of each milestone, we would both test the modules.

What I like about them is that they are really passionate about the work that they do. They know how to build a strong relationship with their clients.

No, there is nothing that I would want to do differently. It’s just that we could have started this project earlier.

There are no issues with deadlines.
    It is perfect.
    They listen to our ideas and convert them into reality.
    I’ve already recommended them to several people.

Web Dev for Golf Social Platform

"They are excellent in terms of caring. They truly know about you as a person."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Using ASCII and HTML, Branco Soft built an interactive social networking website for golfers. They also provided wireframing, strategic consulting, and logo and font design.

Dallas, Texas
CEO, Golf Social Platform

Although the website had not yet launched, beta users were enthusiastic about its functionality and potential. Branco Soft was a skilled, efficient development partner. They communicated clearly, shared frequent progress updates, and displayed genuine interest in the project's success.

I'm the CEO of a company that seeks to highlight golf and focuses on the great things going on in the industry. Our tagline is basically focused on capturing golf stories. We're not really competing with anybody. We highlight all different aspects of the industry, from products to the people behind the products and professionals to amateurs, with the basic idea that golf is a great sport that instills wonderful values. We want to give golfers a platform where they can share their love and passion for the game with others.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branco Soft?

Our business basically operates through the web, so our website actually provides the platform where golfers can interact with one another. So we needed to have a website built that would accomplish those goals.

We wanted the design to be fresh to reflect modern times, but also to give homage to the past and golf’s history. So are the color schemes, font, positioning, and so on were considered in why we wanted the website to look the way it did. They helped design some images and logos, but we generally create the content.

While there were parts of the website that were in place before, they’ve been creating the vast majority of it from scratch. The website was coded using ASCII and HTML. I have a basic coding background, so when we first started the project, we looked at a few coding options. They helped us decide on our short-term and long-term goals to help us choose a language that would ultimately best meet our needs. I would ask questions, they would explain their reasoning, and the decision-making processes were simple and straightforward.

We’ve had several people that have worked with us coming from a different skill set, on and off. We’ve also had a couple of project managers helping to oversee and coordinate everything. I actually got to fly out and meet me with some of them face-to-face in India. Aside from that, I’ve met almost all of them via Skype.

How did you come to work with Branco Soft?

I did some research on some other companies in India, after some initial bids in the United States that turned out to be pretty pricey. We wanted to find some alternatives where you could still have high quality but have more reasonable prices. After some basic research, we ended up talking with them on the phone, telling them this is what we need to do, then they gave us some quotes and timelines. We were happy with what they offered and eventually decided to go with them.

It’s a sizeable, ongoing engagement.

I started working with them around January 2015 and it is still an ongoing engagement.

We haven’t actually launched yet because we want to make sure that everything is functioning the way we want it to. People who have looked at the website have given us feedback that has been largely positive. Most people I have interacted with are really excited and they want to see it up and live soon.

How did Branco Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very personable and easy to talk to. The main difficulty that we have faced has been the time difference, but they have a fairly solid grip on American Western cultures. This can be a problem with some off-shore companies, but they understand what we’re looking for and why. For the most part, they've done a good job of keeping us updated. I may occasionally have a question and it could be the middle of the night for them so they aren’t available, and vice versa, but it wasn’t too big of an issue.

They're excellent in terms of caring. They truly know about you as a person, so they have asked me at various times (and I've asked them) about what's going on in my family life and how are things going overall. So that's comforting to us to know that someone on the other end of the phone or the Skype message actually cares more than just accomplishing business goals.

With Indian culture, they tend to be very respectful. They truly care about people and sometimes when you ask questions, they won't necessarily explain the difficulties that are going to come along with it because they want they want to make sure that they're providing great services. So instead of telling you this could be a hiccup in the process that might slow things down, they try to figure it out. You have to be a little bit more active in terms of asking these questions as a follow-up to make sure that you're on the same page.

Overall Score I wish that they were in the United States so we can eliminate the time difference, but it's still been worth it.
    They do their best always to stay on schedule but sometimes, constraints between us and India often make it difficult to accomplish everything.
    Well worth every penny.
    The product they create is as good as you're going to find anywhere else.
    They've truly been a joy to work with.