B2B Website Design & Content Marketing

Gold

Bop Design is a B2B marketing and web design firm. We specialize in creating holistic marketing strategies that include B2B web design & development, content marketing, social media, SEO, logo design, branding and marketing collateral. Our focus is on B2B firms that want an external team of B2B branding specialists to enhance their brand positioning, build awareness and increase market share.

Why Bop Design?

“Bop” means to move, go forward and proceed. Our team of experts is reliable, responsive and dedicated to moving your business forward. We are 100% focused on B2B web design and marketing. Finding the right B2B marketing firm can be a tricky prospect. Larger, traditional marketing firms may do great work, but most focus on consumer brands and do very little B2B branding.

Bop Design understands that in order for a company to grow and acquire new ideal clients, a holistic B2B marketing approach is required. First, a firm needs to start with a solid foundation: compelling B2B branding, an innovative website design and educational marketing materials. Once the foundation is set, an engaging inbound marketing plan helps increase brand recognition and generate leads from content marketing, SEO tactics and social media.

We believe that every B2B company—regardless of its size—deserves cost-effective design and comprehensive marketing solutions. We work specifically with B2B—usually ones with fewer than 250 employees—that are serious about growing. Offering a wide array of branding services, we act as a tactical extension to your internal marketing department helping your firm achieve its marketing objectives.

2008
  • 4590 Macarthur Blvd Suite 501
    Newport Beach, CA 92660
  • 25 Broadway 9th Floor
    New York, NY 10004

Accounting, Biotech, Consulting, Engineering, Financial, FinTech, Health & Fitness, Medical, Software, Technology, etc.

B2B Website for CompView

The new CompView website created by Bop Design showcases the global network of AV manufacturers, dealers and partners that the company works with. The new website resonates with enterprise-level, multi-national companies who want an AV partner capable of doing business anywhere in the world. Visit the full website here

B2B Website for CTK Biotech

CTK Biotech is focused on quality and strives to stay ahead of changing market conditions.  With top notch experts at the helm, we identify and adopt new technologies, plan for upcoming trends and achieve commercialization as a result of our advances.  CTK invests heavily in research  to develop new products in response to market demands and continuously improve our point of care tests.  For each step of product development we have established a proficient pathway to convert scientific discoveries and the latest technologies into diagnostic solutions for use in the real world. Visit the full website here

B2B Website for A.O. Reed & Co

A 100-year old contractor based in San Diego, A.O. Reed needed to “step up its game” with its website and look like the established firm it is. The new website displays a more modern, clean and intuitive user interface and highlights family connections through multiple generations. You can visit the full website here

B2B Website for MeridianLink

MeridianLink developed a software solution that has become the industry standard for web-based credit technology. With many software web design projects under its belt, Bop Design was the perfect fit for MeridianLink. Bop created a new website design for the software firm that better resonates with decision makers at credit resellers and crediting information firms. The web design also serves as an engaging recruiting tool with a careers section that entices prospective clients about company culture, benefits, leadership, etc.

You can view the full website here

B2B Website for Perr&Knight

Perr&Knight hired Bop Design to create a new messaging platform and website that highlights their relentless pursuit in providing superior actuarial services and innovative software solutions to insurance companies across the globe. Taking the time to understand their complex service offering and unique SaaS solutions, Bop Design was able to create a website that sets them apart from their competition and resonate with their various target markets.

The new website will act as a “living, breathing resource center for both prospective and current clients, in addition to helping the firm grow by driving ideal visitors to increase client base. Visit the full website here

B2B Website for Melfred Borzall

Melfred Borzall is the global leader in horizontal directional drilling (HDD) Tooling. Bop Design created a new website with brand messaging that highlights the company’s 70+ years in business and complements channel partners’ (distributors’) business development efforts. You can visit the full website here

B2B Logo and Website Design for Axim

Bop Design was hired to help create and launch the Axim brand. Bop designed a corporate identity and website that highlight Axim’s proprietary system throughout and differentiate the firm from collection agencies. The new marketing platform empowers the sales team with a more credible website to reference. For full website visit here.

B2B Website for TAG

TAG is a Southern CA based firm that has three different service areas—accounting, software and family CFO. The new website shows how these three offerings work seamlessly together. The stronger branding platform helps grow TAG’s overall business by giving them the marketing tools to better articulate the firm’s unique value proposition, drive ideal clients to the site and increase new client engagements. You can visit the full website here

B2B Website Design for Blue Sky eLearn

San Diego software company, Blue Sky eLearn, needed a new website design and branding guidelines that better showcased the company and its software as technology-driven and forward thinking–positioning the brand as global player. The end result is a B2B marketing platform that resonates with decision makers at associations that need to distribute content, live event managers, life science companies and other direct marketing professionals.

Website Dev for Wine Production Software

"They kept my team accountable and our projects on schedule, which we needed."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Bop Design wireframed, designed, and developed a website. They also produced a video and created a four-month content marketing plan.

Ashley Leonard
Founder & CEO, InnoVint

The website relaunch sparked a 61% increase in organic traffic, a 391% spike in referrals, and a marked improvement in lead generation numbers. Bop Design delivered on time, set up an effective workflow, and taught the internal team valuable marketing principles.

I'm the founder and CEO of a wine industry production management SaaS company. I oversee all operations and strategic direction for the firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

We had a custom public website that supported us as a startup, but wasn't scalable. It didn't have any digital marketing intelligence, and it didn't service our product or mission. We needed a new website that generated more interest and increased exposure to our target audience.

We needed to direct more leads to our site and build more creative content that matched our modern product offerings. We hoped to capture the interest of our website visitors and convert them to opportunities by completing our forms, requesting a demo and/ or reaching out.

I looked for B2B agencies that specialized in SaaS products, and Bop Design was at the top of the list. I interviewed three companies before ultimately choosing Bop Design, which clearly aligned best with our goals. They were highly focused on content development, which is where we needed the most support. They were a turnkey firm that had all the services in-house that we were looking for: content, web design and development, SEO, Adwords/AdRoll experts, etc.

Their proposal laid out a firm three-month plan, plus a rolling four-month plan that kept my company at top-of-mind for our target market. The first two months involved wireframing, design, and development. We finalized a site map, after which they presented two home page designs. My team was intimately involved in curating the content and refining the design.

They were always positive and accepting of our suggestions, regardless of how many times we requested changes. Then they built the remaining pages, interviewing our team to ensure that they understood our intentions and goals. They assembled an incredible video as part of the scope. The project lead at Bop Design released our website ahead of schedule to prepare for our sales season.

A website design lead and her team worked with us through the design phase, after which they handed us off to the web development lead. She oversaw the backend and frontend developers, along with a video editor.

During the first month our website was live, leads jumped significantly. Organic search traffic rose by 61% and referral channels rose by 391%. Our search result rankings were higher and better aligned with our keywords. We began effectively tracking traffic for the first time. Their keyword management and SEO efforts clearly paid off.

They were easy to communicate with and incredibly responsive. The point person was always clear. They kept my team accountable and our projects on schedule, which we needed. Every tool augmented the product development process.

We were quite inexperienced with digital marketing, but they educated my team about the value it brought and its importance to the overall strategy. It was critical that our agency specialized in B2B, since it's an entirely different animal from B2C. Bop Design employed the best and brightest in not only B2B marketing, but also in client and product management.

Honestly, I have no suggestions. The process was so streamlined and the quality of work was so high. They delivered the project on time and at a fantastic price. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

They delivered on schedule.
    They were incredibly cost-effective.
    It was an incredible value for the cost.

Branding & Marketing Collateral for Consultant

“I'm now ranking at the top of Google for certain key words and my reach has extended beyond the local market.”

2012 - Ongoing

Bop Design provides branding and marketing services, including web design, SEO, and content creation.

11- 50 Employees

Tampa, Florida
Denise Federer
Owner, FPMG

Bop Design's branding and marketing strategies have helped the company grow significantly, presenting content in a more professional and SEO-friendly way. They're also great to work, highly communicative, proactive, and receptive to client feedback. Their services are worth every cent.

I'm the owner and founder of Federer Performance Management Group (FPMG), a management consulting firm based in Tampa, Fla. I have a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, and I generally consult family businesses and provide leadership coaching to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

I initially reached out to Bop Design for branding and marketing services. My website was very basic, and I didn't have much of a social media presence, so I turned to their team to strengthen my brand online.

Bop Design provides branding and marketing services that have included a redesign of my website, SEO, and content creation for my blog, newsletter, and social media accounts. They initially discussed my goals, target audience, and became familiar with my business over the phone to suggest a strategic path forward. Throughout the process, they've helped guide and educate me. They've also redesigned some workbooks, along with a lot of my previously posted content to ensure it complements the new brand identity.

Initially, I worked with Kara (Creative Principal, Bop Design) and Jeremy (Business Principal, Bop Design), but have also been assigned a project manager as my main point of contact over the years. They bring in different staff as needed depending on the work being done (i.e., web design, content creation, SEO).

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

After a presentation I gave for a large financial institution, I was approached by a woman on their marketing team who told me she was very impressed by my talent, but that my website was in horrible shape and likely holding me back from attaining work. She recommended Bop Design, so I decided to take a shot with them and see if investing in my online presence would pay off, and it's been worth every penny.

I probably spend about $25,000 per year on their services, so I've invested over $100,000 in total.

I've been working with them since 2012, and they continue to update my website and provide SEO services as needed. I plan to continue to the relationship for the long term since they're such a hugely valuable partner.

Bop Design has had a huge impact on my business by helping make my online presence much more professional, modern, and engaging. By investing in their services, I've essentially invested in my own business and seen a significant improvement in leads as a result of their work. They've also helped establish my business on a more national and global level. I'm now ranking at the top of Google for certain key words, and my reach has extended beyond the local market.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They're outstanding–timely, efficient, and clear in communications. We connect at least once a month, but they're responsive regardless of when I reach out either via email or phone. They suggest a lot of great ideas on ways to continually improve my online presence. They don't wait for me to tell them what I need, but rather they anticipate what I need and regularly set new goals for the website.

I've had tremendous growth, and I attribute most of that to the work they've done for me. I'm also very impressed by both their technical abilities and emotional intelligence. Their team has been very understanding about some of my fears around investing in certain areas, so their ability to communicate in a way that makes me feel comfortable and informed about what they're doing has made all the difference.

No. I was reasonably skeptical about hiring someone for these types of services in the beginning, but it's made so much sense for my business in the long run. They did a great job of convincing me every step of the way and being sensitive to my needs without trying to oversell me on anything.

Be honest about your needs and be willing to listen and try what they recommend for your business, even if you're unsure if it will be worth it. Once I was willing to take their feedback to heart, they helped take my business to the next level.

Overall Score They're personable and committed to client success.
    They do what they say they're going to do when they say they're going to do it.
    They've brought a lot of value to my business, helping it grow tremendously.
    They're very timely, clear about deliverables, communicative, and receptive to client feedback.
    They're great business partners.

Web Design for IT Security Software Company

"The overall feedback from our founder and existing customers has been positive."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Bop Design designed a WordPress site to compete within a competitive market. The team implemented custom overlays and assisted with content creation and editing. The site recently went live.

Austin, Texas
Kelly Cottrell
Marketing Director, Respond Software

Users are pleased with how easy to use the site is. Engagement has increased. Bop Design delivered a professional and user-friendly site. Their efficient communication is noteworthy. They worked hard to produce work within the discussed timeframe. Customers can expect a creative design team.

I’m the director of marketing at Respond Software, an IT security software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We’re in a crowded market and hired Bop Design to build a professional website that focuses on what we do at the company.

Bop Design created our WordPress site, starting with outlining, copywriting, copy editing, and design. Their team produced various designs. We picked one, and the engagement evolved from there. Laura (Art Director, Bop Design) spearheaded the design efforts. They implemented different overlays to the site, which makes it easier to customize and make changes from our end as we grow.

I primarily interacted with Robin (Web Content Director, Bop Design), Kara (Creative Principal, Bop Design), Emily (Project Manager, Bop Design), and Laura.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I did online research and then interviewed three companies. After meeting with Jeremy (Business Principal, Bop Design), I was impressed with Bop Design.

We spent $45,000.

We worked with Bop Design between October 2018–January 2019.

The site recently launched. Users are staying on the webpage longer. The overall feedback from our founder and existing customers has been positive. They’ve commented on how simple it is to find information and messaging.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Bop Design managed the whole project. We didn’t trust them entirely in the beginning, but they ended up doing a fantastic job. Emily was in charge of production. I was impressed with the testing aspect of the process. I’ve worked with a lot of websites in the past and know how hectic the last couple weeks can be. But Bop Design had a seamless and smooth process to get our company through it. Their team used ContentGatherer and BugHerd.

I appreciated their excellent communication and their ability to hit deadlines.

I can’t think of anything at this time.

Clients should trust their team and listen to their input.

Brochure & Web Design for Forecasting Services Firm

"Many people have said that the new site is a dramatic improvement over the old one."

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Bop Design developed and designed marketing brochures, as well as a new WordPress website from scratch.

Director, Forecasting Services Firm

Interest in the business has increased markedly since the engagement began. Expertise, flexibility, and meticulousness were hallmarks of their work. Bop Design accepted constructive input well, but also brought creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I'm a director at a forecasting services firm. We help people anticipate the future with greater precision by providing them with the best probability forecasts money can buy. Among other things, I'm responsible for technology and communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We offer many different services and part of our pitch involves changing the way organizations think about the future. That can be a tough thing for people to wrap their heads around. Our marketing challenge was to tell a cohesive story about who we are, what we do, and how we can help.

Bop Design started out with several in-depth discussions with myself, as well as our CEO president, and CTO. They took time to understand who we are, and then they proposed language to describe our various services. We worked together to refine that language, and then they packaged that language into a set of brochures.

From there, we elaborated on the brochure content to produce a new website. Bop Design built the platform from the ground up. They borrowed some existing content from the old site and rebuilt it on WordPress.

I worked with a project manager who oversaw a team with a variety of skills. Their copywriter helped us come up with snappy language. We also worked with a visual design expert who helped with the brochure color scheme and fonts, as well as the website layout. A technical team leader worked with us during the website phase. There was also a sales lead who got me on board in the beginning.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I found them on Google by searching for marketing and branding agencies. Their pitch was that B2B marketing is different. That seemed right to me, and the fact that they led with that message helped them stand out.

We spent about $32,000.

We worked together from August 2018–January 2019.

We’re just now starting to put all their hard work to good use. We've received substantial interest in our services after we distributed the brochure at a large dinner for over 500 people in San Francisco.

Switching to a content management system for our website makes updating it easier, and it allows us to publish new content without involving our IT staff. Many people have said that the new site is a dramatic improvement over the old one. They describe it as clean and professional, and one that tells a coherent story.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was great—very responsive to my requests for assistance. We used BugHunter for the website, which was helpful. It let us drop pins on the staging site to say where things should be fixed. We also used shared files and Dropbox for the copy editing. We communicated through email, as well as video calls so they could share their screen. I always prefer to communicate by phone. They were okay with that and would call me.

Their flexibility was excellent because this was not an easy marketing job. We’re not a cookie cutter company, neither a consulting firm nor a research firm. It's a tough thing to articulate succinctly and coherently. Bop Design was a helpful adviser for a tough task.

I wasn’t an easy client. Sometimes it took a while for me to get feedback to them. I also was picky in my comments. They rarely pointed out the scope of our agreement and instead rolled with the punches to get the job done. For that, I am very grateful.

I don't think so. I can think of lots of things I could have done better on our side, but I think they did a great job.

In the beginning, Bop Design will send questions designed to stimulate creative thinking. Take that discovery phase seriously. Make sure to provide thoughtful answers, and find consensus with the key stakeholders in the project. Then share a clear direction with Bop Design. Don't send them mixed messages.

Web Development for an Engineering Company

“The site has amazing UX/UI, and it’s incredibly easy to navigate.”

Bop Design developed a WordPress site, collaborating with the in-house team to establish expectations and design ideas. They provided various services, such as copywriting, SEO, and analytics.

Alex Montelongo
Marketing Manager, EngineeringPeople

Bop Design was responsive and communicative, providing regular reports and thorough answers when requested. They did exceptional work that exceeded project goals, creating a site that is optimized and up to date. The partnership was so effective that plans are in the work for another engagement.

I’m the marketing manager for EngineeringPeople, a company that develops augmented reality (AR) applications, primarily at the enterprise level.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

Our website was extremely outdated and didn’t reflect our current AR offerings. We needed a partner to refresh our site.

We collaborated closely with Bop Design, answering their questions about what we wanted the site to look like and how we wanted it to function They helped with the entire dev process, including copywriting, designing, SEO, and creative content. The site is on WordPress, and Bop Design integrated analytics to measure improvements.

We mainly worked with three people.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I found them online. I liked the work they’d done previously, so I hired them.

We spent around $30,000.

This project lasted from February–May 2018. We’re currently making plans for them to update our website soon.

The site has amazing UX/UI, and it’s incredibly easy to navigate. Unlike before, it now reflects all of our offerings and matches current digital trends.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated via email and phone, whichever was easiest for us. They often provided biweekly reports and were highly responsive, thoroughly explaining their answers.

The quality of their work exceeded our expectations.

They’re the experts, so trust them and don’t micromanage.

They finished before the deadline.

Web Design for Public Accounting Firm

"Bop Design broke a large project down into simple components and stayed on track every step of the way."

May 2016 - Jan. 2017

Bop Design redesigned a website on WordPress to increase lead generation and reflect a new logo. They also implemented SEO and provided testing services once the site was completed.

Irvine, California
Meagan Hayes
Director of Marketing, Haskell & White LLP

The new site has seen a substantial increase in leads and a ten-fold ROI. Bop Design demonstrated in-depth knowledge and organization throughout the project. They provided updates on changes during testing using tools and provided valuable insights into web design and SEO.

I am the marketing director for Haskell & White LLP, a full-service public accounting firm located in Southern California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

We engaged Bop Design to redesign our website as a WordPress platform.

Our original site was difficult to update and lacked mobile compatibility. We wanted to update it for future lead generation.

We sent proposals to nine vendors. Bop Design replied with a middle-of-the-road bid, and their resources and skill set matched our project goals. They focused in particular on delivering ROI for each site they built, which appealed to us.

Bop Design helped rewrite the entire website and redesign its appearance to match our new logo. The logo redesign—which Bop Design was not responsible for—caused some delays, but once the project began, it proceeded smoothly. The team also implemented SEO to improve our rankings in search results.

We worked with the creative principal, a project manager, a writer, and a technical person.

Since our launch two year ago, the number of leads has dramatically increased and the site has seen a ten-fold return on the resources we invested in it.

Bop Design made the collaboration seamless. They utilized tools in the testing phase that made communication and updates between our teams easy.

Bop Design broke a large project down into simple components and stayed on track every step of the way. The team demonstrated in-depth knowledge of SEO and web designs, and they explained each concept in a helpful way.

No, the project went smoothly and any holdups came from our side. We’re highly satisfied with their work.

WordPress Web Redesign & Ongoing Marketing for IT Company

"Regarding our overall experience, we love their accessibility, turnaround times, and client service."

May - Sept. 2018

Bop Design designed and developed a WordPress website, implementing ideas garnered from brand identity discussions. They now provide content marketing services such as blog writing and newsletter publishing.

11- 50 Employees

Greenwich, Connecticut
Marketing Manager, IT Services Company

Beyond initial organic traffic improvements, Bop Design has also provided consistent communication and honest advice. Their listening-centric process allows them to offer tailored service suggestions that produce real benefits. Their industry and end-client understanding sets them apart.

I’m the marketing manager of an outsourced IT group. We primarily service hedge funds, private equity—family and office—and the alternative investment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

Our existing website hadn’t been refreshed for a few years. It was a static site without too much functionality, other than providing our phone number and an email address. We enjoy a nice reputation in the market, but some of our competitors have launched strong marketing and branding efforts.

We wanted to revamp our entire site to elevate our presence in the market and reconcile our digital presence with our reputation and capabilities. We were also aiming for some content marketing functionalities that would drive traffic to the site so it wouldn’t serve as just an information source.

We’ve focused on three areas: the website redesign, new website development, and content marketing and SEO. First, Bop went through an established information gathering process that enabled us to share background on our competitors, industry, and what we were looking to achieve. After digesting all that, we had a creative discovery meeting where Bop’s principals traveled to our headquarters to meet me and my leadership team. They wanted to connect with us in-person and hear directly what our collective vision for the site was. This accelerated and enhanced the quality of the creative they came back to us with.

Soon after this meeting, they delivered two creative approaches for us to consider. We chose one of them, and they began to design the UI. After two rounds of homepage revisions, they developed subpage designs that were compiled into a 20-page template document. They made sure to develop a responsive design so the site would work well on tablets and smartphones.

For the second part of the project, they built a WordPress site and implemented the agreed-upon design. They even put together a custom manual for myself and our staff containing step-by-step instructions on how to update and modify the site post-launch.

Third, we signed up for ongoing content marketing. Every month, they do brand messaging and copywriting by writing two blog posts and helping publish our newsletter. They also produce downloadable thought leadership white papers every quarter; these are always designed nicely.

Beyond creating content, they also promote it through LinkedIn, Google AdWords, and AdRoll, a retargeting program. When people visit our site without converting naturally, we can get in front of them again as they’re browsing, serving up a display ad that brings them back to our site. The final component is on-page SEO. Bop improves and enhances our organic SEO by crafting search strategy, consulting on keywords, and integrating them to help drive traffic.

I’ve worked with Jeremy (Business Principal, Bop Design) and Kara (Creative Principal, Bop Design), along with a core team of six.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I did quite a bit of online research and talked to some of my colleagues. Initially, we had a list of eight potential partners based on internal discussions and reviews; I engaged with four of them. We presented what we wanted to do, and they came back with proposals. Based on these, we selected Bop.

The website redesign was $36,000. We pay $5,000 per month for the ongoing content marketing and website updates.

We’ve been working together since May 2018. The website launched in September.

Even though we’ve just begun, our organic search has already improved by 47%. Though this is low hanging fruit (this is the first big marketing project in my year here), Bop has done a great job.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed quite well. Expectations were set nicely at the beginning, communication is excellent, and they’re open and honest. They've stuck to their dates and any slippage that occurs stems from us turning around approvals.

When I was investigating potential vendors, I noted that Bop's project management seemed strong, and it certainly has been. They were and are the most communicative and responsive option. The frequency with which we talk depends on the project phase were in, but it’s never been less than multiple times per week. Often, we speak multiple times per day.

Regarding our overall experience, we love their accessibility, turnaround times, and client service. The quality of the creative, design, and development is what I expected, but the client service is far greater.

They learn more about our business, industry, and clients every day, which helps them provide further recommendations. They never adopt a sales approach either, saying we need something. They also us saying we ought to consider something.

Having more robust testing parameters/protocols is be one idea, depending on the client. We’re a demanding client regarding security because our clients are highly security-conscious. There was a small snafu when we went live that we should have anticipated because they were in no position to.

If they engage with a similar client in the future, and I think they will, they ought to ask more questions regarding security. There should also be more due diligence around the type of environment the website may be utilized within.

You should be prepared to answer a lot of questions, which Bop uses to inform their approach to the project. Make sure to think out your value proposition, client personas, and pain points. Bop can digest a large amount of information. The more fuel you give them, the better they’ll run.

Overall Score Based on the client service, accessibility, turnaround times, and quality of the work.
    They met every single deadline without slippage on their side.
    Their bid was slightly on the higher side, but it was a fair price.
    They provide creative options based on client inputs and convert them into a high-quality verbal and visual messaging platform.
    We’ve referred them to a couple of our clients. It speaks volume that our CEO is confident enough to let Bop represent us that way.

Web Dev for Medical Device Retailer

"Bop Design’s expertise made them an excellent partner for our company’s size and budget."

May - Sept. 2018

Bop Design replaced an out-of-date website through a multi-phase process. Their team aided in deciding creative directions and performed all tasks, from the design to launch.

Seattle, Washington
Nick Mazzie
Product Manager, Bardy Diagnostics

The new site has received internal praise in its early launch phase. It's modernized and functional, allowing for essential data gathering on products and services. Bop Design’s multiple areas of expertise ensured a positive, fulfilling engagement.

I’m a product manager at Bardy Diagnostics, a medical device and digital health company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

We were looking to develop a new corporate website. Our previous site was outdated and needed to be modernized. We wanted the new site to help position our company as a leader within our industry.

The new site needed to aid healthcare providers, administrators, and other users in purchasing medical devices. It would serve as a crucial touchpoint to gather information and evidence on our products and services. This update would help us develop credibility, emphasize new services, and highlight our expanded product line.

We had several internal referrals, and we expanded our search to Clutch.co to evaluate other vendors that would fit our needs. After a former colleague recommended them to us, we saw that they were more engaged in understanding the scope of our project before submitting a proposal.

There were six phases of the project over a 16-week timeline. We started with the discovery phase before proceeding to planning and designing. In this time, Bop Design pitched two creative directions for the site template and design. The second half of the project focused on writing copy, development work, and the final launch.

We worked with project managers, copywriters, and web developers. There were various team members involved during different phases of the project.

Though we’ve launched the site very recently, we’ve had an overwhelmingly positive response from our employees. We are confident that the product will serve healthcare providers in the buying process. Together, we accomplished everything we planned on doing.

The project management was excellent. We communicated at least once a week, during which we had clear expectations for deliverables and could review timelines. We had all the milestones scheduled on the calendar, and there was never a point when we were uncertain about the project status.

I valued their communication and project management skills. They also had great technical skills with copywriting and WordPress, so their talent in these areas stood out. Bop Design’s expertise made them an excellent partner for our company’s size and budget.

I hope to work with them on future projects.

Website Redesign for Paper Company

"They can provide all the tools of a large agency but at a more reasonable cost and on a more personal level."

After redesigning a custom, updated WordPress website and conducting remedial SEO to redirect traffic from the old platform, Bop Design now collaborates on content marketing efforts.

Santa Ana, California
Luci Lander
Marketing Director, Heritage Paper

The Bop Design team demonstrates unparalleled competency, expertise, and engagement at every level. The project management is collaborative, organized, and adaptable, while their deep talent pool and broad range of skills allow them to provide superior service at a competitive rate.

Heritage Paper is an industry leader delivering outstanding packaging design, equipment solutions, and fulfillment services to the southern California marketplace as well as national partners across the country. I am a sales account executive and lead the company’s marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

Our previous website was designed nine years ago in conjunction with other sister companies. Because not all entities shared the same focus, the message was generalized and confusing. We hired Bop to not just redesign our website, but to also manage necessary SEO redirection to prevent traffic loss and assist with subsequent content marketing support for the new URL.

We wanted the website to clearly convey our distinct advantages in this competitive field, to educate engineers and operations managers conducting independent preliminary research, and to serve as an effective marketing tool for our sales reps.

After interviewing many different web developers, I chose Bop because they demonstrated exceptional skill and creativity in the B2B arena as well as a more in-depth understanding of our website’s purpose in generating more sales. In addition, they had the content marketing resources and experience to help us generate a return on our investment and offered a custom WordPress site, which we understood to be an advantage over the cheaper stock versions.

I first polled our internal sales force and completed Bop’s project questionnaire to ensure we had a collective, comprehensive view of our messages and goals. Then I prepared a rough outline of a site map that identified crucial messaging and primary areas of focus before meeting with the business and creative principals and the web content director. We conducted a tour of our facility and design department followed by a general discovery session to which we invited our general manager (GM), our designer, and another sales executive. Bop carefully managed the process over the next four months, but there were inevitable delays on our part; we spent several weeks approving two revisions of the creative design. The remaining time was spent copy writing and selecting accompanying photos.

Though we consulted with another key person when necessary for items requiring owner approval, we kept the team limited to primarily the GM, Bop’s head of design, and me. It was a good balance of marketing and sales input, tech design, and upper management endorsement.

Bop excels at building websites for B2B. From the web developers who supervised the general process of copy and layout to the web integration tech and content marketing teams, each member or principal is capable, experienced, and knowledgeable in their respective disciplines. They can provide all the tools of a large agency but at a more reasonable cost and on a more personal level. Their quality of delivery may even surpass that of big vendors.

The workflow was extremely easy and fluid. Although I was responsible for the bulk of copy and layout decisions, we respected each other’s opinions and worked well together. They were excellent communicators and clearly explained the process of each phase so that we could attempt to plan for the expected output. They also remained flexible when issues arose preventing us from staying on schedule.

They are a skilled, knowledgeable team and every member is pleasant to work with. As we move forward with the content marketing strategy, their talent and efficiency continue to impress. I look forward to a long and successful relationship with Bop Design.

No; they're great!

The scheduling has been easy.
    They were very competitive for a custom WP site that included the SEO work involved in transitioning from an old site.
    The quality was excellent and delivered as promised.

Web Redesign & Copywriting for Accounting Firm

"The website they built us really represents who we are as a company."

Bop Design designed and developed a new website for a public accounting firm. Key features include new taglines, images, and a blog.

Irvine, California
Katie Sterling
Partner, Wertz & Company

Bop delivered a website above and beyond expectations. Since launch, there has been a significant increase in web generated leads and high-quality employee applications. The team’s proactive approach and in-depth research continues to stand out as Bop begins work on new projects.

I am a partner at a public accounting firm in California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

Bop completely rebuilt our website for us. We really wanted a modern looking, outside the box website, and they were able to deliver.

To start, we gave Bop examples of websites that we thought had a good theme or branding. They then presented us with a number of design and layout recommendations from which we chose. They then worked on rewording and populating the site with content including a blog, new photos, and key words based on our mission, values, and vision. They also created some really outstanding taglines that reflected our goal of reaching younger entrepreneurs.

We mostly communicated with their creative principle, but we also worked with a copywriter and a developer.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

At the time we were considering redoing the website they actually cold called us, which turned out to be very fortuitous.

The project cost somewhere between $10,000­–$50,000.

We began this project in 2012, and we are about to start a new initiative with them.

Bop took our old website, which was truly awful, and created one that I am very proud of. It has helped us to recruit high quality employees who often comment on how they really got a feel for our culture just from looking at the site. Additionally, while most of our business comes from organic leads, we have seen a significant increase in the amount of leads generated from the site. The website they built us really represents who we are as a company, and the feedback we have received from potential employees and clients reflects that.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly speak over phone and email. They are very proactive at communication and setting follow-ups after any conversation.

Often times I will sit down with vendors and tell them our story and they will suggest something that in no way reflects who we are. Bop actually listened to us, did the work to understand who we are, and came back with ideas that reflected our culture. Every time they produced something for us it was on message and conveyed what we wanted.

My advice would be to hire them. The time and effort they put in to understand who you are and what your end product should be is unbelievable. I can’t recommend them enough.

Overall Score We have really enjoyed working together.
    They are always very communicative and proactive about scheduling.
    The services we got for what we paid was definitely worth it.
    The delivered website was above and beyond our expectations.
    I have already recommended them multiple times.

Gold