B2B Website Design & Content Marketing

GOLD VERIFIED

Bop Design is a B2B marketing and web design firm. We specialize in creating holistic marketing strategies that include B2B web design & development, content marketing, social media, SEO, logo design, branding and marketing collateral. Our focus is on B2B firms that want an external team of B2B branding specialists to enhance their brand positioning, build awareness and increase market share.

Why Bop Design?

“Bop” means to move, go forward and proceed. Our team of experts is reliable, responsive and dedicated to moving your business forward. We are 100% focused on B2B web design and marketing. Finding the right B2B marketing firm can be a tricky prospect. Larger, traditional marketing firms may do great work, but most focus on consumer brands and do very little B2B branding.

Bop Design understands that in order for a company to grow and acquire new ideal clients, a holistic B2B marketing approach is required. First, a firm needs to start with a solid foundation: compelling B2B branding, an innovative website design and educational marketing materials. Once the foundation is set, an engaging inbound marketing plan helps increase brand recognition and generate leads from content marketing, SEO tactics and social media.

We believe that every B2B company—regardless of its size—deserves cost-effective design and comprehensive marketing solutions. We work specifically with B2B—usually ones with fewer than 250 employees—that are serious about growing. Offering a wide array of branding services, we act as a tactical extension to your internal marketing department helping your firm achieve its marketing objectives.

2008
  • 4590 Macarthur Blvd Suite 501
    Newport Beach, CA 92660
  • 25 Broadway 9th Floor
    New York, NY 10004

Accounting, Biotech, Consulting, Engineering, Financial, FinTech, Health & Fitness, Medical, Software, Technology, etc.
B2B Website for Silvus Technologies  Image

B2B Website for Silvus Technologies

MIMO technology company, Silvus Technologies, needed a website consistent with its cutting-edge technology. Bop Design created a new website design that better communicates the product applications to Silvus’ target markets: military, government funded research, law enforcement, and TV broadcasting.

B2B  Website Design for InnoVint  Image

B2B Website Design for InnoVint

Intuitive Winery Management Software for Winemakers, by Winemakers. InnoVint is a blend of experienced winemakers and tech wizards who are passionate and dedicated to modernizing how the winemaking process is managed. Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform makes it effortless to manage every aspect of your production and workflow.

B2B Website Design for cSubs  Image

B2B Website Design for cSubs

Not your typical corporate library software.
cSubs is your business intelligence secret weapon.

Your information management solution should support your company’s information professionals, not slow them down.

The cSubs suite of corporate library software and services are designed with information professionals in mind. Smart tools, document storage and access, and streamlined workflows provide approved

users full access to vital information including contracts, renewals and analytics. cSubs helps you manage information more effectively — because Business Intelligence Matters.
B2B Website for Applied Composites  Image

B2B Website for Applied Composites

Specializing in complex composite assemblies for the aerospace industry, Applied Composites has a long history of providing customer satisfaction by focusing on continuous improvement processes that help reduce time and cost. Our aerospace composite manufacturing capabilities are among the best in the industry.

The executive team at Applied Composites represent some of the foremost leaders in the field of aerospace

composites. With over 45 years combined experience, our leadership is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and providing a safe, family-oriented environment for employees.
B2B Website for Engineering People  Image

B2B Website for Engineering People

Mechanical Engineering Design, Consulting & Talent - agility combines with experience to give you a rare blend of quality, speed and top-level service in your projects. As a boutique engineering firm, we’re nimble enough to adapt to your needs while bringing nearly 30 years of innovation in mechanical engineering services.

B2B Website for TechFlow Image

B2B Website for TechFlow

In today’s fast-paced environment, TechFlow helps organizations transform their digital services. As leaders in innovative software development, IT security, and cloud adoption, we’ve modernized over 100+ distinct government IT applications using Agile at Scale software developments and DevSecOps techniques. Our companies breadth and depth of services, including cybersecurity, mobility, and logistics platform services, as well

as our approach to incorporating best-of-breed technologies and industry best practices, gives TechFlow a level of technical expertise that is hard to find elsewhere.
B2B Website for Perr&Knight  Image

B2B Website for Perr&Knight

Perr&Knight hired Bop Design to create a new messaging platform and website that highlights their relentless pursuit in providing superior actuarial services and innovative software solutions to insurance companies across the globe. Taking the time to understand their complex service offering and unique SaaS solutions, Bop Design was able to create a website that sets them apart from their competition and resonate with

their various target markets.

The new website will act as a “living, breathing resource center for both prospective and current clients, in addition to helping the firm grow by driving ideal visitors to increase client base. Visit the full website here

B2B Website for Melfred Borzall  Image

B2B Website for Melfred Borzall

Melfred Borzall is the global leader in horizontal directional drilling (HDD) Tooling. Bop Design created a new website with brand messaging that highlights the company’s 70+ years in business and complements channel partners’ (distributors’) business development efforts. You can visit the full website here

B2B Website for TAG  Image

B2B Website for TAG

TAG is a Southern CA based firm that has three different service areas—accounting, software and family CFO. The new website shows how these three offerings work seamlessly together. The stronger branding platform helps grow TAG’s overall business by giving them the marketing tools to better articulate the firm’s unique value proposition, drive ideal clients to the site and increase new client engagements. You can visit the

Updated Web Development for Copper Wire Manufacturer

"As a company, we loved our partnership with them."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Bop Design redesigned a WordPress website for a copper wire manufacturer. They also resolved issues, created content, and reorganized the blog to make the site SEO-friendly.

New Haven, Connecticut
Director of Marketing, Wire Manufacturer

Although the redesign initially made the site fall in rankings, as is normal, the site has recovered and is performing better than before. Bop Design has integrity, and they provide an excellent value for a reasonable price.

I am the director of marketing for a copper wire manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

I joined the company about two years ago. We had an old website that was outsourced abroad. It was okay, but it was outdated with old aesthetics and had functional limitations and UX issues. It wasn’t a progressive, modern website.

There was the old website that they worked off of, but we had to create a new sitemap and while we were building out the site, during the initial engagement, they did a great job of really understanding our business goals to help with the new website. They understood our perspective and what we needed. They did a good job of showing the project timeline and we went through all that.

While we were creating the website, there were definitely some issues from the old website that had to be addressed such as missing content, dividing the blog from company news, and they did a really good job of addressing all those issues when we hit them quite quickly.

We stayed in WordPress because we wanted to make sure our SEO did a good job of maintaining the website. We wanted to be Google-friendly and mobile-friendly which was obviously an important concern for us.

Overall, they are quite cross-functional in how they work. It was a waterfall methodology, meaning while we were doing different parts of the web redesign, you still have different functional experts within the company. While we were doing the initial concept of the homepage, it involved a lead designer. When we started going into the content creation phase, we had more interaction with their head of content. In the last phase, we had more interaction with their lead web developer. There was always a project manager involved along the way but one of the things I liked about Bop Design is that I was interacting with the functional expert as well. Whenever I had a question, I would CC the project manager, but I always interfaced directly with the expert at the time.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I turned to Google first. I have some SEO expertise, and I googled B2B website redesign agency and they showed up at the top of Google. That is a pretty hard keyword to rank for, and I thought that was very much a stamp of approval of Google and they must be doing something right to have that prized position.

I had dealt with several different agencies but several were unprofessional. Bop Design impressed me with their portfolio of other companies in my own vertical they have worked with. I did like they are an agency that doesn’t say they do everything. They are quite specialized. They told me what they focus on which is more on manufacturing, IT, and financial services, and they actually do that.

Their content was good. They have a pretty good content marketing operation in-house. It didn’t have too much jargon; it was really helpful and good content. When I spoke to them, I thought they were very first class in the way they handled our engagement. They weren’t pushy. Those initial points of interaction were important.

I asked them to send me some of their own marketing materials so I could know how they go about designing a website, and a couple of days later I got a box in the mail with a handwritten card in it from Jeremy (Business Principal) and that definitely stood out.

Altogether, it was maybe $44,000. They are really great at trying to stay in budget and they really went out of their way to find ways to not charge us for things. There were things that we did not include in the scope and they were great to try and find a way to work around it.

I believe it was September 2019.

I kept them on for a content marketing retainer. The website is live, and the content marketing retainer started in June and that is a one-year engagement.

Typically, when you launch a new website, your SEO takes a big hit but it is normal. It was an important thing to me that we knew we were going to take a hit but we needed to recover as quickly as possible for keyword positioning. It is totally normal to fall but the question is how long you stay down for. I currently track a lot of keywords and monitor them regularly each day to see if we were falling more flat or increasing.

Compared to where we were a year ago, we are up in organic search and we are starting to see the uptick. They made a website that is now working towards our SEO, and I think that as we grow as a company, it is the right website we want people visiting. They did a great job making the website SEO friendly and that is reflecting in the analytics.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they used Basecamp. I sent a lot of emails, and I would say our most dominant form of interaction was probably email. We also had a periodic video conference. We had an internal web design team of about five members who represented different organs of the company. Then towards the end of the debugging process we used a tool called BugHerd where myself and other members of the company would go through and mark areas to fix. It has a Trello board in it.

Marketing agencies are not like law firms that are accredited and have to take the bar exam which is a method of quality control. At the end of the day, a lot of people think of agencies have minimal experience, it can feel a little Wild West with agencies and any of them can say whatever they want. If you don’t know what you’re doing, a lot of them can squeeze a company for a lot of money.

When I looked at the price comparison, it was such a good value. I remember talking to one agency who said it would be a minimum of six figures which I thought was absurd. Bop Design has a lot of integrity in how they go about doing their business. That really stood out to me and I thought they really got us. They took the time to interview us and talk to the different members of our company. When they did the creative pitch and reviewed the website and went through the pages, apart from the debugging process, I felt they did such a good job executing on the vision we had. As a company, we loved our partnership with them.

It can feel like a risk working with a remote company especially on a web redesign and one of the advantages of the company I was thinking of choosing instead of them had at the time was that they were a lot closer to us. Where Bop Design can improve a little bit is to have some more scheduled phone call meetings. We had some of those, but it wasn’t the easiest to have a phone call just to talk about something. They were pretty fast with emails, but I think it is important to have more regular communication and if someone has a question, they can pick up the phone and call that point person for that. I wouldn’t say it was a frustration but something they could get a little better at.

You need to know your business. You need to know what you are doing and have someone that can do that. In my opinion and with my expertise, I think that often when a relationship goes sour between a client and the agency, I think it can often be on the client-side.

They don’t know what they are doing or don’t have realistic expectations. You need to have real reasonable goals you are trying to achieve, and you need to have an internal evangelist in that company who can argue for that. I have that individual in my company, so I knew what the company wanted, and Bop did a really great job of trying to understand that.

Especially for a lot of manufacturers or anyone is in the technical space, it isn’t really fair to expect an agency to know your business or know your profit margins the way you do. You have to approach them knowing that and give them direction and they will achieve that. I think Bop has been really great at that. They aren’t trying to constantly upsell us, and I think a lot of agencies will try to do that.

I feel a great deal of trust with Bop. I think they are totally transparent in trying to achieve your goals. They know what they are really good at and they stay with that and that is great for companies like mine.

SEO for Technology Company

"Aside from the increased results, which have been great, they’re a great team to work with."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Bop Design provided SEO services for a technology company. The team is responsible for keyword research, on-page SEO, advertising strategy, blogging, and content creation.

San Diego, California
Jacob Dudzik
Marketing Manager, ZMicro, Inc.

The engagement resulted in improved search rankings and over 20 new leads through the website. Bop Design responds rapidly to inquiries, involves the client in decisions, and establishes a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working and communicative.

I am the Marketing Manager for a technology company. We are located in San Diego, CA and have 70 employes. I’m responsible for the strategic direction four all aspects of our marketing and advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

Improve SEO rankings and online leads.

We wanted help to research the best keywords for our various product pages, optimize each webpage, and increase our SEO rankings with the goal of increasing our online leads.

We previously used BOP Design to help redesign our website. They were great to work with, so we partnered with them again.

The path we decided to implement includes; SEO keyword research, on-page rework, improved advertising strategy, AdWords campaign, regular content generation and monthly newsletter and blogging to increase web traffic and increase leads.

I usually go through the Content Marketing Director, but I also work with the owner for various tasks. Each person on the team is friendly, professional and always willing to share their knowledge to help me grow.

Within the last few weeks, we've seen our SEO rankings improve, our web traffic increase and we've received over 20 new website leads. Our Sales team is also vey happy with the quality of the leads.

BOP’s team is great to work with. They always respond right away, keep me involved in every decision, and help keep me on schedule with each deliverable. They are always available and willing to help when I need them.

Aside from the increased results, which have been great, they’re a great team to work with. The due-diligence they put in at the beginning of the project and their follow-through since have made all the difference.

None at this time.

Web Dev for Employment Screening Organization Rebrand

“They’re good at communicating upfront about what the steps are and what’s happening to the provided timeline.”

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

Bop Design developed a custom WordPress website that reflected rebranding efforts. Following brand guidelines, they ensured the look and feel of the site was consistent and created new content.

Irvine, California
Digital of Marketing, HR Services Firm

The project improved UX and has increased traffic. Internally, feedback has been positive. Bop Design kept their partners informed through the project, ensuring that things went smoothly and deadlines were met. Their transparency and open communication help them stand out against competitors.

We’re a B2B employment screening organization. We work with HR professionals to run background checks on their new-hire employees. My role is the digital marketing and operations manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We did a rebrand as well as a new website. This year we implemented a new brand and new brand guidelines. With that, we wanted to improve our website to align with the guidelines. We also wanted to expand content on our site.

They developed a custom WordPress site and built the entire thing from scratch. They rewrote all the content, and ensured that the look and feel of the site matched our guidelines.

There were a couple of point of contact. There was a copywriter, a developer, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I did a lot of online research, specifically looking for B2B and WordPress experts. I looked at quite a few reviews sites, including Clutch. Their samples were great, and they were located nearby, so they could come on site to get things kicked off.

It was between $25,000–$50,000.

The project lasted from November 2019–April 2020.

Overall, feedback has been positive, especially form employees. We’ve seen a huge improvement in the UX and how people are contacting us. We’ve also seen an uptick in traffic. We’re doing some feature evaluation, but in general, the addition of new content has helped our rankings for certain keywords.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

There was a lot of email communication, and they were pretty responsive. They’re good at communicating upfront about what the steps are and what’s happening to the provided timeline. As things changed, they let us know when there were issues and how it impacted deadlines.

They’re very organized, and from the beginning, everything has been very clear. They tell me what’s going to happen and when. All of their information helped us understand what this project will look like over time. Whereas some of the other providers we talked to gave us general information, they gave us project schedules and walked us through what the process was like.

They could be a little more proactive on setting up calls to review things. Check-in calls, and having built-in conversations could be helpful.

The biggest thing is following the timeline and putting in effort to making sure that it’s a partnership. You have to make sure you give them all the information to do the job.

Web Dev & Marketing for Consulting & Executive Search Firm

"The visuals and the content that they’ve created are impressive."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Bop Design provided digital marketing services to support lead generation for a consulting and executive search firm. They built a site from scratch, managed SEO initiatives, and created marketing collateral.

Ontario, Canada
Founder & CEO, Consulting & Executive Search Firm

Bop Design delivered a visually appealing website that represents the brand and generated enthusiasm from internal teams. The team is responsive and produces deliverables on time. They commit to projects’ goals, producing deliverables that surpass expectations to establish a valuable partnership.

I’m the founder and CEO of a firm that provides consulting and executive search services for accounting and finance talent.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

I was trying to increase our opportunities in the market as well as improve our branding. We wanted to increase lead generation and needed help with our digital strategies.

Bop Design created a fully functioning website with SEO capabilities. They did the design, the development, and the content. Their team also created several different marketing pieces for us such as brochures, a salary guide, and other print collateral. They create blog content to get backlinks to our website. Their team manages email and other advertising campaigns. I’ve been expanding the scope of their services because we’ve been impressed with the products.

The size of the team depends on the project. Overall, we’ve probably worked with 5–7 different people from their team. We've had a project manager for each project.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I saw a company’s product and asked about their service provider. The company sang Bop Design’s praises. Their team’s past work and the customer journey were impressive. They were direct, upfront, and honest, so they won trust and credibility with me right away. Their team led with value as opposed to trying to sell to me.

We’ve spent around $40,000 on their services.

We started working together around April 2019 and their work’s ongoing.

They created a website that put us in a strong place in our market. Our team’s excited about the website’s new look and feel. Our new approach feels modern and matches the level of our firm, which empowered and engaged our team. I’ve heard feedback about the website, which mentioned how it looks professional and caters to our clientele. Everyone said that it’s crisp, clean, and professional looking.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve split our contact between verbal communication and digital communication, usually via email. Their team’s been good about being communicative. They delivered everything that they said they would deliver on time.

The visuals and the content that they’ve created are impressive. Bop Design’s the first company that performed above our expectations.  They’re flexible with our firm and are firm centric. Their team’s concerned about our accomplishments. They’ve been able to make major pivots to accommodate us. Bop Design’s a partner more than a vendor.

No, I’m stuck on coming up with anything to mention.

Understand what you want and be able to communicate that. Their team helped me to articulate what I wanted to achieve but it would’ve been easier if I were able to better communicate that.

Web Design & Dev for Cloud Software Company

"They’re personable, so I haven’t felt like one of a thousand clients."

June - Nov. 2019

Bop Design supported a website redesign to improve its usability for a software company. They supplemented the development as well as created pages, templates, and content.

Denver, Colorado
Website Product Owner, Cloud Software Company

Bop Design provided valuable design guidance that has made the site much more user-friendly for multiple stakeholders. The team is accessible, which streamlines communication to support successful collaboration. They dedicate thorough resources to enable ongoing engagement.

I’m the website product owner for a tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We went with Bop Design because we needed a website redesign. It was a nightmare to work with our CMS. It was impossible to make any updates and we were looking to optimize that experience to provide people with a better website experience.

Bop Design provided guidance in terms of design elements. Their team designed pages and built templates for us to have a great CMS experience. They also gave us writers to support the content that we needed for SEO initiatives. Additionally, their team provided development support and have helped with a number of other projects.

We’ve worked with 6–8 people including account and development project managers.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I came on board after the company hired Bop Design. I believe that our company evaluated several agencies and made a decision based on a cost-benefit analysis and what each agency could provide.

The website redesign cost about $40,000.

The redesign project kicked off in June 2019 and we still collaborate with Bop Design on different initiatives.

There’s been a huge improvement in our ability to make updates on our own. The website’s really user-friendly on the back end. It was built in a robust way on their end to easy for non-technical people to use.

We restructured the site to be more SEO friendly overall. We reduced the average site speed but there’s still room to minimize the code and compress images so we’re working on that.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re in different locations, so our method of communication was digital. We had Zoom calls that involved the entire team. Towards the end, we had a lot of back and forth and I made Zoom calls more prominent to make sure that we could answer everyone’s questions for efficiency purposes. We used Basecamp to track the projects as well as a tool to upload and review content.

We met our final deadline but there were deadlines that weren’t met in the process. It was easy to communicate with them. I’m a huge fan of their web development team’s project manager. She’s organized and detailed. We had good notes.

They’re personable, so I haven’t felt like one of a thousand clients. Additionally, it’s easy to communicate with them to accomplish our goals.

There’s room for improvement on their end. For example, some of the feedback that we sent back seemed to be a little repetitive. They’re taking on a lot of work, but they could improve by giving the same priority to everyone. That’ll also help with meeting all deadlines.

Have a holistic view of all of the project requirements built out with specific deadlines so that they’re staggered. Make sure that there’s alignment internally so there’s not a lot of back and forth with the Bop Design team, which makes their work more difficult.

They're an extremely friendly team with great professionalism.

Branding & Web Dev for Business Coaching & Training Firm

"They hold to their process and stick to the project plan, both of which are good qualities."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Bop Design directed a rebrand to modernize an identity for a business coaching company. They built a WordPress site and implemented a unique theme. They integrated and edited copy to better present services.

Austin, Texas
Kelly Cottrell
Marketing Strategy Consultant, Agile Velocity

Bop Design created a modern brand identity and an elegant website that generated positive feedback from internal stakeholders. They were flexible, implementing product changes while remaining on schedule. They executed the project methodically and efficiently to enable effective collaboration.

I’m a marketing director at Agile Velocity. We provide business coaching and training services to Fortune 1000 companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We asked Bop Design to revamp our logo. Our website had a ton of content that we patched together over the last 7–8 years. Our blogs generated traffic but didn't turn into leads. We thought that it was partially because people didn’t understand our business.

Bop Design helped us to rebrand. Their team transformed the logo and gave it a much more modern look and feel. They kept certain elements that our founders wanted to keep but produced 5–6 different options. We picked one that their team then tweaked. They also softened our colors while keeping our basic look.

Bop Design also built our WordPress site with a custom theme, streamlining the product to reflect our services. Their team built a new site architecture with us. We fed them content from our site that we thought was the right fit. And then, they copyedited the pieces.

We worked with probably five different people on the project. We worked with a lead, a creative lead, and a content editor.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I worked with them in the past, so I decided to bring them on board at my new company.

We spent about $35,000 so far.

We closed the statement of work in December 2019 and kicked off this project in January 2020. We’re still working together.

We got great feedback on the site and the rebrand. We launched the platform during a big event. Our team loves the site and the rebrand but it’s still too early to see the total impact of the site.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We were on a short timeline and their team accommodated it. Their team came through on the deadlines and met our expectations. They were quick but also listened to all of our feedback.

They hold to their process and stick to the project plan, both of which are good qualities. Their team won’t start development until the creative and the content are 100% set. When those components aren’t ready for the development, a project drags and timelines extend because the plan changes.

At first, we didn’t have weekly meetings. Then, we asked for them and that changed everything.

I recommend weekly check-in meetings. As well, invest the time upfront to establish your goals and expectations. Do that across the stakeholders in your company.

Design & Rebranding for Cybersecurity Company

"I loved their professionalism, their creativity, and their thoughtfulness."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Bop Design provided rebranding and web design services for a cybersecurity company. Their team built a new design and concept for the website while also ensuring it was editable.

Burbank, California
Erin Gershik
Director Of Marketing, Turner Techtronics

Bop Design's new website immediately drew new sales leads. Their content editing tools were excellent. They were extremely fast and responsive to all queries. The workflow was entirely seamless and largely manageable.

I am the Marketing Director of a Managed IT and Cybersecurity Company based in Los Angeles and I was tasked to do a re-brand as well as launch a new website for our company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

We have worked with different web firms over the last couple of years, and realized that we were not getting the full potential out of our website and wanted to focus on a new direction, especially since our business works with other businesses and not direct to consumer.

Our goal was to be able to compete with other national and international companies in the IT world, showing our capabilities and professionalism all while being focused on our business ethics.

I researched the top B2B web firms and after speaking with the BOP Design team I knew they understood what we were looking to do and how to accomplish it for us.

The scope was an entire rebrand of our website, truly starting from scratch with new ideas on design and concept. We wanted to make it seamless for our old and new customers to see what our offerings were without all the boring details they might not care to see. We also wanted to make it easy for anyone on our team to be able to edit the site as we saw fit later down the line, so they made it very seamless for us.

I worked with about 4 different team members depending on where we were in the project, which actually made it seamless. I knew who I would work with in design to content to technical and it was easy to work with everyone.

Within a week of our new site launching we already have a couple different potentially large sales leads that we have meetings with.

Extremely effective! The tools they use for content editing and testing were fabulous and easy to use. No problems at all.

I loved their professionalism, their creativity, and their thoughtfulness. We have a lot of people on our end with varying opinions, but they were able to work with us and really make everything come alive. They are also extremely fast in response time to any question we may have, which I really appreciated.

None.

Overall Score Loved working with them!
    Easy
    Worth every penny
    Top notch
    I would refer them to anyone

Branding & Marketing for Wearable Safety Solutions Company

"They are able to do everything we need them to do in all areas."

$10,000,000+

Bop Design provided branding services for a wearable safety solutions company. This included designing the client's website to match the updated branding and providing digital marketing.

Saskatoon, Canada
Serese Selanders
Founder and CEO, SolusGuard

The engagement has exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Bop Design communicates and collaborates successfully with the client, creating an enjoyable partnership for both teams. The team is knowledgeable and talented across a wide array of services.

I am the founder and CEO of SolusGuard. We provide wearable and software safety solutions to help companies keep their employees safe. I am also the founder and CEO of ORA, which is a personal wearable safety device company for consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bop Design?

At the time we were creating a new B2B company as a pivot from our B2C company. We needed assistance with creating a brand that was completely unique from our B2C company. This was harder than one would think, because we had been so focused on consumers and what they needed. It was imperative that we created a brand/logo/presence that was properly geared to the B2B market.

We didn't feel we would be objective enough nor creative enough to create a unique enough brand. After the initial brand and website design, we engaged Bop in digital marketing strategies. Although we had some success with our consumer company, we wanted a much deeper and more sophisticated approach to our B2B company than we could do ourselves.

Firstly the creation of a new, unique brand that clearly communicated our differentiation. Secondly, ongoing digital marketing support to close internal gaps.

First we searched for B2B tech marketing companies. They came on top of Google results as #1. That was key for us. If a company wasn't ranked #1, how could we expect that they could get us to #1?! We narrowed our search to 3 companies 1 in the USA and 2 in Canada. From there we reviewed their products and services, the results they had with other companies, etc.

We selected BOP for a number of reasons, primarily because of their ability to clearly demonstrate successes they've had with other companies. Also because they specialized in this area.

Strategic, creative, media planning & buying, marketing execution, tracking, reporting, and more... such as:

• brand design
  • website design
  • digital advertising
  • SEO, Ad Words, Ad re-targeting
  • social media management
  • blogs

... and much more!

Over the past year we have had 9 people from BOP working with us, two of which are our primary contacts.

The results have exceeded all expectations!

Excellent communication between teams.

Bop is the complete package! They are able to do everything we need them to do in all areas. We don't need to go to any other company to help us meet our needs in this space.

None that I can think of.

Web Development for Medical Search Engine

"Their team has proven mechanics and processes for building a good website."

Apr. 2019 - Oct. 2019

Bop Design managed full stack development of a website for a medial search engine. Based in WordPress, the team leveraged an existing template to build the product and guided content to support SEO efforts.

Henderson, Nevada
Vicki Burnett
Co-Founder, Quertle

Bop Design delivered an intuitive website that doubled the traffic and increased the number of qualified leads received notably. The team was accessible and engaged, offering valuable industry insight to create a product according to best practices. Their experience ensured a successful engagement.

I’m one of the co-founders of Quertle. We’re a search engine for the biomedical field that has operated for nine years. We use AI to direct people towards published information immediately. We employ visualizations to help people understand and an exploratory feature.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

The website was my attempt to learn WordPress, so it wasn’t necessarily the best product and wasn’t working.

Bop Design developed a corporate WordPress website for my business. Their team went through the website and used the existing template from our previous website to build the new one. We spoke with them a lot and worked with their team on content. They also directed SEO, coming up with images and an outline to implement on the website. Their team created a platform that flows nicely, and all the important content’s done multiple times. They implemented sliders and images. Now, folks know how to use the site and how to request demos of our products. We did go to an individual to create the front page, but Bop Design did a lot of work.

We interacted with a number of different people, probably about five different individuals. There were more people on the backend team who helped us.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

The woman who helps us with our social media presence searched for the best agencies and contacted Bop Design, which sent an original proposal to her. We interviewed four different companies and picked Bop Design because they seemed to have a proven step-by-step process to get what we needed: people to click through and interact with the website.

The project cost $25,000.

We signed the agreement at the end of March 2018. The project started around April and the site launched in October 2018. If we hadn’t been so picky to find the perfect front page, the website could’ve been released a month earlier.

We started announcing the website in October and into early November. After the launch, website traffic doubled. In October, we had one real request from a user for a product demo. In November, we had 19 qualified leads. I was blown away—it was amazing.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They had their own system, working on different versions at the same time. We struggled to find an image for the front page, but Bop Design worked with us as we went back and forth. Their team was well organized and responsive. Everyone that we interacted with was knowledgeable and professional. They’re a great company that managed the project well.

Their team has proven mechanics and processes for building a good website. They were really able to help us out as we went through the project. When we gave ideas, Bop Design not only made recommendations but also told us why. Multiple people were able to provide research to support their suggestions. Their team was on the ball. They stood out a cut above others because their team knew the best way to do what they do.

They had a version of the website for us to look at and make changes. And then they had the official developers version, which was not in the same location. That confused us, trying to figure out how the developers would access the changes. That could be fine for some but we’re used to coding. It would’ve gone smoother and faster if we had had one place where we knew when we made a change that a developer would see it.

Make sure to have your own research done. We had to write what we needed because you can’t wait for them to come up with everything. But, when they have an idea for a modification, I would recommend letting them go with it. They’ve done this for a long time and provide great ideas. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Don’t even think of it.

Branding, Web Design & Logo Design for Packing Company

“Their level of professionalism, organization, and content was really great.”

June - Oct. 2019

Bop Design provided website development services, working on a brand-new WordPress site. They also produced a new logo and branding.

Sabrina Gaber
Director of Marketing, Touchcode

The team delivered excellent products: developing a website that attracts a high-level of inbound traffic with very good consistency across the logo and marketing collateral too. They were organized, slick, and professional, while managing the work professionally and taking feedback on board.

I’m the director of marketing for Touchcode, a technology company in the smart packaging, connective packaging space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bop Design?

We needed someone to help us create a brand-new website.

They developed our website using WordPress. We also use them for ongoing marketing help as an extension of our marketing team. Once the initial agreement was kicked off, their head of business development communicated it to their creative manager. It reassured me that they were really listening to what I had to say and what I wanted to accomplish, rather than just trying to pitch me. It felt very unique and tailored to my needs. They also did a rebranding of our logo and our branding.

I worked with the creative director/project manager, two copywriters, a designer, and a developer.

How did you come to work with Bop Design?

I did my own research for agencies that specialize in developing B2B marketing sites. I had a list of several and reached out for interviews. Bop Design stood out to me for their professionalism, listening skills, and ability to understand what I was trying to accomplish. They made really good sense of it and translated it to an implementation plan. They sent me a package outlining everything, which gave me confidence.

We spent $30,000.

We worked together in June–October 2019.

There set out a clear path of how the process was going to work. All my ideas and my visions were incorporated and brought to life in a really great way. As a result, we hit the markers and launched the site. The backend of the website is probably one of the best ones that I’ve seen built out and developed. It’s really clean, intuitive, easy to navigate. They also gave me a whole packet including a very extensive tutorial outlining how to use it for our team too. They’re really good at handholding the entire time and are really efficient. I really enjoyed working with them.

Even though we’ve been around for a while, Bop Design took our vision and helped us become a modern, refreshed, branded company. They went above and beyond my expectations and it shows. Since we look like a reputable company now, we’ve been getting a lot of inbound leads. Everything is consistent in terms of the visuals and messaging; our website, collateral, and emails are cohesive.

How did Bop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent. They were really receptive to my feedback and quick to turn things around. There was also some level of hand-holding throughout the whole process. I felt like I had my own remote marketing team, which was particularly nice.

We touched base weekly and had a constant back and forth, almost daily. After initial conversations, they spent 1–2 weeks developing the copy, which we then reviewed. We used email and they had an internal project management tool. They were available whenever I needed them or when I needed extra time. During the launch, everything was super organized.

Their level of professionalism, organization, and content was really great. They were efficient, sending me material to review to make sure everything was okay. It made sure the project was tailored to my vision.

No, they did a really good job and are really good at communicating.

Make sure you are as organized because they work in a waterfall effect. If one area isn’t approved and checked off on, they’re not going to move onto the next area. Make sure review dates are known well in advance and that you can get all things done in an efficient manner so deadlines can be met.

They’re pretty good at that and they helped me keep things organized.
    They’re extremely reasonable. The work was exceptionally done.
    Everything looks really good, modern, fresh, and consistent.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

GOLD VERIFIED