Boost Your Business Online

Boostability is the emerging leader of cost-effective and scalable search engine optimization and local online marketing services for small to medium companies and strategic partner organizations worldwide. The company allows clients and its partners to grow their businesses by maximizing the evolving power of the Internet in a highly efficient and specialized way.

Lehi, UT
    Germany
    +49 30 63924234

Artbeats, Alegria Shoes, Dexter Law, JD Power, Decision

SEO and Social Media Marketing for Photography Studio

"I’m satisfied with Boostability to a certain degree, but I'm disappointed in how they work in a lot of areas."

2.0
0.5

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability handles social media marketing, SEO and lead generation for a portrait photographer.

Fresno, California
Owner, Photography Studio

Boostability has helped increase eyes on the website and Facebook likes, but otherwise hasn’t provided a significantly improved conversion rate or high-quality leads. They need to improve their timeliness and communication, and be more transparent about their plan and expectations over time.

I’m the photographer and owner of a photography studio that does portrait and corporate photography. My target market is portrait work, so high school seniors, couples (engagements), or business people (professional headshots).

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Boostability’s focus is on helping us generate leads in the local area through our website. It’s a marketing engagement. The photography is more of a side business for me. I also have a primary business that uses Boostability for SEO and social media promotion.

Boostability does my SEO and social media. Our website is hosted by another company. Boostability just promotes it.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I found Boostability through an Internet search and by reading reviews. I then called and spoke with them.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

For each company, I spend $400 a month with Boostability.

We started working with Boostability in August 2016.

I’m satisfied with Boostability to a certain degree, but I'm disappointed in how they work in a lot of areas. People are liking us on Facebook or whatever, but the conversion rate has been poor. It seems like we’re seeing more leads coming through, but they’re not generally high-quality, so we’re not necessarily growing our business because of them.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I think they could increase how much they interact with their customers, because I get updates once a month, but it should be on their part to make sure the customer is satisfied, and tell them, “This is what we’re doing, this is what took place, these are the changes that we’re seeing, these are the growths, these are the target areas.” They should make it more understandable for the person that is on the outside looking in. They need to be more transparent with what’s taking place and what they’re doing.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Boostability?

I have a friend who owns a limousine business, and I recommended Boostability to him. So now three businesses I'm connected with are working with Boostability. At no point did I get a “thank you for referring us” or anything of that nature from Boostability.

Word of mouth says a lot, and when someone recommends a business or a company to another person … If I get a referral from someone in my photography business, I make it a point to call them and thank them and say, “If there’s anything you need, let me know. If you want some extra prints, I'll be more than happy to provide them,” as a gesture, because it goes a long way. I have never received that from Boostability.

Then, on top of that, the friend who owns the limousine business has Boostability promoting and designing his website, and doing his SEO and social media. I want to say it took Boostability three months for them to get that website up. He was very disappointed with it, and that’s a reflection on me, because I told him Boostability is top notch and great. I spoke with him yesterday, and he told me, “You know what? I’m really pissed off at Boostability for how they’re handling everything.” He almost wants to get his money back. He’s just not satisfied. And then all of a sudden, Boostability came up with, “We’re going to have to charge you a $25 monthly service fee for hosting the website,” and that was never talked about. I go back to the transparency. With transparency, it should be, “This is what we’re doing, this is what we’re going to do, this is what we’re shooting for, this is the price.” Not, “Oh, by the way, you're now going to be charged $25, and the only way you're going to get that is through a credit card statement.” It’s after the fact, and it puts a negative taste in your mouth. It makes me think: If this is what’s going on, what else is going on that I don't know about?

2.5
Overall Score Can I do halves? There are things that I like but there are things I don't agree with and that need improvement.
    I would say a 3, and that’s based on what I witnessed with my friend’s company, and also with myself. I’ve asked for things, and it took them three weeks when they said, “We’ll take care of it.” Timeliness is not their strong suit.
    I’d say 3, just going back to the transparency and overall communication.
    Right now, based on what I've experienced with my previous recommendation, probably a 1, 0 to 1, half a star.

Organic SEO for Bond Company

"They’ve done a pretty good job bumping us up the ranks for the past couple months."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostability provides SEO services in order to boost rankings on Google. They optimize the website that was built by another firm.

Boston Metro Area
Bond Executive, Bond Company

Because there was clarity about objectives up front, Boostability could get right to work. In just a few months, Boostability has already bumped critical keywords up in the search results. They offer an online dashboard that allows users to view their progress directly.

Our company does surety bonding. It’s a specialized form of insurance. My title is surety executive. I take on a few different hats within the company, doing marketing, sales, and underwriting work. We’re a small business so you have to wear a lot of hats.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Our goal is to improve our SEO so that we’re ranking higher and getting more leads.

So far, they’ve done a pretty good job bumping us up the ranks for the past couple months we worked with them. We’re just doing SEO work with them. Somebody else built the website; Boostability just optimized it for us.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

We had a previous marketing person whom we work with on the side. She recommended them.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

It’s under $50,000 per year. I don’t know the exact number offhand.

We’ve been with them for a little over two months now.

We’re definitely ranking higher for certain keywords, which is good. We know it’s a long-term process. We’re getting a few more inquiries here and there among some of the keywords. I’d say it’s been pretty effective so far. It’s tough to really have an exact number because we don’t always know what’s coming in through there, through a referral, or other ways that we market (emails and whatnot), but I know that it’s definitely doing something.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

I really like their online dashboard. Overall, it really makes the user interface pretty friendly, and it allows me to check in and see how our ranks are doing overall, which is good.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

Nothing that I can think of offhand.

Really have a good conversation with them upfront about your expectations and what you want to achieve. I think we had a really good conversation. We have two different websites that we’re using Boostability for. Each website targets slightly different keywords, so I think we made that distinction up front, and we’ve seen pretty good results because of that.

I’m not sure what our monthly cost is offhand, but I think it’s pretty reasonably priced.
    They’ve done great work so far.
    I would definitely recommend them. I don’t really have any other SEO options that I know about. We used some people in India before, and they’ve been miles and miles ahead of them.

SEO and Wordpress Project for Charity Donation Service

"If I need to talk to someone, I can always get them quickly."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability migrated a website to a WordPress platform and now provides search engine optimization and organic search services. They have been doing so for a year and a half.

Provo, Utah
National Director of Client Charity Development, Charity Donation Service

Due to some personnel changes at Boostability, the website build took longer than expected. However, the team’s SEO services are consistently exceptional and have delivered remarkable growth month over month. Their personalized service and their go-get-‘em attitude made them a valuable asset.

Action Donation Services is a for-profit company that contracts with non-profits, charities, foundations and religious organizations to process their car, boat, RV, and yacht donations. It’s an exclusive contract. When we contract with them, we become their legal representative and they can’t use anybody else. Our contract can be canceled at any time. I’m the director of client charity development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We needed to update our website. We were working with a company from New York that we weren't happy with.

The first phase was the website update, and then they also do site optimization for us. The website was on an old platform and Boostability moved it to WordPress. They optimized the site to bring more clients to the site. We do our own social media in-house. Boostability only does SEO for organic search.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I went online and searched for companies to help us. I saw a lot of great articles in Fortune Magazine and Wall Street Journal saying how great Boostability was and that they were oriented to small businesses. Their offices are about 30 minutes from where I live so that made it easy for me to find people who knew them and who told me how great they were. I went to their website and called them to talk about the project.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I don’t remember how much the website cost. We spend $250 per month for them to maintain the site. The SEO program is $1,600 per month.

We started working with them a year and a half ago, and the work is ongoing. The website update took longer than I thought.

When we went through the website phase, there were some hiccups. They were going through some turnover and there were things I wanted they didn’t do. However, they were real good about fixing it. Some things had to be done twice. When everything was completed, I was happy. The SEO has been great. Organic search results are dramatically improving each month. We’ve had two different SEO account managers over the course of our relationship, and both of them have been great.

Our clients love the website. We’re not like other donations places. They advertise that they’ll pick up your car whether it’s running or not. We do that but that’s not our specialty. We specialize in high-value. We’ll take cars if they’re worth picking up. We take motorhomes, boats, and yachts. We have unique expertise in that area. The bulk of our clientele is 55 and older in a high-income bracket. We needed our site to look upscale, and we achieved that.

Fortunately, we cater to the upscale donations. It’s difficult to measure conversion success at this point. For most of our keyword phrases and page rankings, we keep moving up. Most of them are on the first, second, or third page. I’ve put up new pages recently and when they first got put up, they were ranked on the sixth page. It’s been six weeks, and now those are on the first or second page. I can’t ask for more than that when it comes to organic search.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

If I need to talk to someone, I can always get them quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I would recommend them to anybody, especially a small business, that is looking for a good SEO company. Their service is personalized. They attempt to do anything reasonable I ask for. I don’t feel like we’re a small company that’s not getting much attention from them. They give me plenty of attention.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

Nobody’s perfect, but I can’t think of anything. I would tell them to keep doing what they’re doing. They’re doing a good job for us.

SEO Work for Women's Fashion Line

"We appreciate their honesty, thoroughness, and their price."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability provides SEO, meta-titles, and meta-descriptions for a niche brand. They also earn coverage on relevant blogs and help establish an overall marketing strategy.

Atlanta Metro Area
Co-founder, Women's Fashion Line

Boostability succeeded in getting core keywords into the first-page results and smoothed out the marketing environment as a while. Their reporting is regular and informative and they respond quickly to requests. They are realistic and honest about what SEO can and cannot do.

I am co-owner and co-founder of a women’s retail line. We do B2C and B2B, and we sell women’s tuxedos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We wanted to gain more accessibility to customers and generate more sales. The people searching for our product generally don’t come across us when just shopping around. They’re actually searching for women’s tuxedos. Boostability is helping us get our name out there and become more of a brand.

We use them mainly for SEO, and they’ve definitely helped us with meta-titles and meta-descriptions so we seem more credible on keywords. They also help us get linked to different blogs, which also increases our credibility with search engines.

Our subscription with them doesn’t include pay-per-click. It is something they offer, but we allocated our funds more toward the back-engine blogs. They target different publications, whether it’s commenting on their sites or redirecting. They’ve helped us to gauge what the good keywords would be for our product.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I did a lot of research online, and they had good reviews. After speaking with a couple agencies, I think they were the most affordable for what they provide.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

We started at $1,000 per month, but we cut back to $600 about three months ago. We got on the first page for many keywords, so we thought we could reduce the spend. Our traction actually went down this month, so I guess that’s something I need to review.

We started working together in November of 2016, and we have no plans to stop. We like working with them.

They’ve been great. I highly enjoy their follow-up and monthly reporting. We’ve seen progression since we started with them. Before using Boostability, we were a mess. Now, we’re on the first page for all the keywords they suggested. So, we’ve definitely gained traction due to their work. Traffic has increased exponentially. I feel that we’re actually growing as a result of the SEO. We really thank them for where we are. I think they did a lot. I don’t know what they do, but it’s definitely working.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re prompt in responding to any questions or concerns we have. They make changes when they say they will, which is pretty prompt. We’ve been very happy with them.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

They’re very detail-oriented and thorough. I don’t know much about SEO, and they’re really patient with me. They break down the process in a way I can understand. They’re also more competitively priced than a lot of other companies. They were very honest from the beginning. I found that other companies make guarantees that sound unrealistic, but Boostability explained the risks of that and showed how they would increase our visibility in a credible way. We appreciate their honesty, thoroughness, and their price.

Overall Score Everyone I work with there has been pleasant and detail-oriented. They’re always prompt with follow-up, which is amazing. It’s nice to get a response back, and the completion date is always timely.
    I can log into their website to see where they are throughout the month and the progress being made.
    They’re affordable.
    Whenever we give them action items, they’ve always come back with a detailed plan to achieve the goals. They give us critiques on how to improve on our end.
    I’ve already referred them to friends.

Local SEO Work for Home Improvement Contractor

"They have helped my business grow."

2006 - Ongoing

Boostability provides search engine optimization in order to keep main keywords ranking on the first page of Google. They have been providing these services for 10 years.

Miami Metro Area
Owner, Home Improvement Contractor

Although there are no solid metrics, Boostability has spurred business growth over the years. They have been a perfectly serviceable SEO provider; there are no criticisms of their work.

Our company performs all types of residential and commercial windows, doors, and carpentry work. The business is in Miami, Florida. I’m owner and CFO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

They keep me on the first page on Google and other listings.

The only thing they’ve done for me is SEO, and they’re still doing that.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I was upset with another SEO company, and I looked them up online and found Boostability there.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I spend $6,700 per month with them.

I’ve been working with them for ten years, and the work is ongoing.

They have helped my business grow, but I don’t have any metrics.

Nothing special.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I’m not shopping around because I believe if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. There might be someone cheaper, but they’re doing their job and I’m satisfied with it.
    I’ve recommended them already.

SEO Work for Religious Consultant

"They’re always available to me. They’re really exceptional."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability managed SEO and website development in order to drive traffic for a religious consultation business.

CEO, Religious Consultant

Boostability took the website from page 100 in search results to page 1. They were responsive and helpful, delivering regular performance reports and providing maintenance to keep the website optimized.

I’m the founder of an organization that coaches churches move towards embracing the entire community. I help church leaders cross boundaries of ethnicity, gender, and generation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

My objective was to engage the client once they hit my website. When I first jumped into the internet, I think I was on page 100 of search results or something ridiculous. My goal with Boostability was to be seen.

Boostability provides ongoing SEO work to help me grow my organization. I’m trying to get leads, but mostly I’m trying to get exposure in a very crowded space. They also built my website, and then they made updates to it.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I researched SEO companies, and they were very good at explaining the process. They’ve been true to what they promised. I’m a very detailed person, and they were very receptive to my questions and any issues I had.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I pay $240 a month for the SEO services.

I first engaged Boostability in March of 2016, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been able to bring me to the first or second page, which is phenomenal. I know that I’m now visible, and I just want to stay on page one. I feel that their work has helped my company have a successful launch.

I don’t have specific metrics on traffic or leads generated. I’m going to a conference now, and I’m hoping to get a nice spike in the traffic within the next week.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

They call on a regular basis and ask if there’s anything I need. They send me stats showing how my pages are performing.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

They advise me on whether I need to make tweaks based on where the site is in the rankings. They’re always available to me. They’re really exceptional.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

What advice would you give a future customer of theirs?

Stay in touch with them and watch where you’re ranking. I would start before you’re ready to launch, so that when people hit your site, it’s up and running, doing well, and easy to find.

Overall Score They’re doing a great job.
    I haven’t had schedule issues.
    They’ve maintained the cost, but I wish there was a lower cost just for maintenance.
    They’ve given me exactly what I’ve asked for and what I’ve needed.
    As long as they’re not doing what I do, I would refer them.

SEO Services for Septic Repair Business

"They just make it happen without charging me a ton of money."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability delivers targeted SEO services to improve visibility and drive local customer interest for an HVAC maintenance business.

Austin Metro Area
Owner, Septic Repair Business

Three SEO keywords now appear in top Google rankings, thanks to Boostability’s ongoing efforts. Even in a large metropolitan area, business opportunities are expanding through a more strategic online presence.

We are a septic services company. We handle installs, repairs, pump-outs, and inspections for real estate transactions.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I needed to grow my client base for my HVAC repair and cleaning services. I want to be able to work in the general vicinity since I drive to all the jobs.

Boostability provides SEO services for our company as the only service. I manage the Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. We don't focus a lot on social media, but my wife is in charge of the Facebook profile.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I think they called me, and I decided to give them a try back in 2014.

I spend about $200/month on Boostability's services. That comes out to $2,400 per year for the past 2.5 years.

The project started in September 2014 and is still ongoing.

Boostability has improved my business because most of my new business has come from people searching Google for my services. Because my rankings are good, I know that I'm more visible online to potential clients and get more business that way.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the targeted keywords started in the #100+ position on Google, and we are now ranked #1 for that keyword. Our other two keywords are in positions #1 and #3. Because of the work that Boostability is doing, we are ranking at the top of the second page for Google in a large city that we aren't even directly targeting. This is a “side effect” of good SEO.

What distinguishes Boostability from other providers?

They just make it happen without charging me a ton of money. I'm happy with the growth of my business since I started with them.

Is there anything Boostability could have improved or done differently?

No, they seem to be doing everything right.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Boostability?

Just set clear goals.

SEO for Camera Company

"I really do like that they make it a one-on-one experience … They’re not afraid to put it in your terms."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability conducted SEO research and implemented changes on an e-commerce website to maximize Google visibility. They also provided some UX/UI optimization.

Belmont, Texas
Web Designer and Developer, Camera Company

Boostability tripled organic traffic in one year. Their project manager provided personalized service, including one-on-one business counseling, to make sure the whole enterprise was optimized.

Infrared Cameras Inc. manufactures infrared cameras. I’m the web designer and developer for their website, and I also oversee our social media.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We are trying to maximize our potential views to get us in front of like-minded customers and users. Not only do we want to be visible, but we also want to be visible to the right people, potential customers that would actually be looking for an infrared camera. We worked with Boostability to get our online presence out there for the world to see.

It has been a slow, drawn-out process. Michael, our case manager, went through our initial site and went over key things that could help us maximize our potential for Google to put us in the right spot. He also did design and background changes including speeding up the site, different partitions of the site that could work better for user experience, different backend codes that would minimize the speed of certain variants of the website, as well as information such as SEO and keyword research to get us in front of the customers that we’re looking for.

He is very thorough and helps us with anything that we need. We not only go over this month’s outlook but also go over changes that can be done to make next month’s outlook even better. We do A/B testing and try out things some from his end and some from our end. It’s very easy to work with him to maximize our potential to get us in front of those customers. So far, we only do organic SEO. We have been looking into doing social media with him, but we haven’t jumped forward on that. As of now, we’ve just been doing it on our own.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

We had initially come across them through an ad. We didn’t actually think anything of it until we were doing our own Google Analytics and AdWords, and they reached out to us. They were very courteous and knowledgeable. Once we got with them, they continually go over everything every month.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

It’s around $300 per month.

We have been working with them for a year and two months. The work is ongoing because we’ve yet to see any reason why we don’t need them. They’ve been a tremendous help so far, so we are going to stick with them.

The calls we get now are so much more sophisticated; people understand our product just from looking at the website. When people call us now, instead of us thinking that we might have a potential customer, we know this caller will buy. We have seen a triple increase over last year’s views in organic searches and traffic. We definitely know that we have gotten there with their help.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had Michael as our case manager for the entire time. He’s worked with me, our graphic designer and even our boss to really explain what we could do to improve. He's done a lot to optimize what we have now, but also to prepare us to keep growing in the future.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I really do like that they make it a one-on-one experience. You’re not getting a call from a random person from Boostability saying we have your stuff.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

Honestly, any improvements that they would need to make would be something over my head. From my end, they have been able to pinpoint areas that need help and work one-on-one. We haven’t had a complaint yet.

Be honest with them. Tell them that you don’t know what any of this means if you don’t, and get them to start from scratch with you. From the beginning, he asked questions to see what I understood and what I didn’t so we would be on the same page. He had no problem explaining things where my knowledge was lacking.They really can help people with all different experience levels—from beginner to expert. They have information for you that you are definitely going to need. They’re not afraid to put it in your terms so that you’re not either behind or too far ahead.

Overall Score From working with different SEO companies, Boostability so far has been the best in user-friendliness.
    They’ve never been late on payments, scheduling a meeting, or getting things changed over for me.
    He’s never gone over estimates and always tries to keep them as minimal as possible.
    When they find an issue that they believe would help us be better in Google’s eyes or user experience, not only will they just give you one thing that you could do, they give you levels of it.
    The score is for the simple fact that some people aren’t ready to tackle SEO just yet.

SEO and Review Management for Plumbing Business

"Boostability actually delivers. Other companies I’ve used haven’t."

Sep. 2015 - Ongoing

Boostability managed SEO campaigns for a local plumbing business. They also collaborated with the website hosting provider to optimize visibility.

Sacramento Metro Area
Owner, Plumbing Business

Boostability achieved all ranking and revenue goals within a year. They were so successful that marketing budgets could be cut substantially. Their honest customer service was refreshing.

I’m the owner of a plumbing company. We primarily do residential service in Central California, and we have about a dozen employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We hired Boostability to help us optimize our organic search results and get our reviews featured.

We’re just doing SEO [search engine optimization] for an area of two counties here in California. I use another company for website hosting, and Boostability partnered with me for issues on the website. Boostability made a punch list that I can send to the vendor that does the hosting to really optimize the site.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I went through an interview process. I searched on the Internet to see who was getting the best search engine results, because if they can get the results for themselves then obviously, they can do the same for me. Then I went through a phone interview process with several companies and decided to give Boostability a try.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

We were spending over $3,000 per month, and since we hit our goals, we’ve cut back to $1,500 per month. We did a slight budget cut with Boostability simply because we got the results we needed.

It’s ongoing, and it’s been about two years now. We’re working together since September 2015.

My company has been around since the days of phone book advertisement, and moving to the internet was always a struggle for us. The guys at Boostability have been great with SEO. They’ve gotten us up in results in every market that we wanted to get into. No other marketing company has ever done that before. In some places, we have even had results twice on the same page. We’ve doubled our exposure that we’ve gotten from the Internet. We’ve been able to cut back our pay-per-click campaigns; we’ve cut back advertising with Yelp because the results we’ve gotten from Boostability have supplied us with enough business that we’re in a hiring frenzy. We started to see results within three months, and within the year, we hit all our goals. The results were phenomenal.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with Boostability. I like how responsive they are. The information and the feedback that I get from them allow me to make some strategic decisions in order to direct the campaigns. Boostability does a really good job of quickly implementing what I’m looking for. It just works.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

Boostability actually delivers. Other companies I’ve used haven’t. Nobody else delivered, and these guys really did.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

For our industry, it would have been nice if Boostability could do more local optimization for local places pages. They did look into it, but I don’t know how much they built as far as links to that stuff. But now it looks like places pages are going away for home services, so that might not make a difference. What Boostability does, they do it very well.

Make sure you have enough money to do what they need to do as quickly as possible because Boostability gets the results. Don’t nickel-and-dime it to get where you need to go. These guys are the most cost-effective advertising that I do, so for the exposure that we get, put the budget there to begin with and then cut it back when you get your results.

Boostability is very responsive.
    Boostability is dead-on.

Web Design & SEO for Small Excavation Company

"Boostability has taken care of everything that needed to be done."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability built the client's informational website and is now working on local SEO, targeting a few suburbs.

1 Employee

Mesa, Arizona
Bob Tennison
Owner, Small Excavation Company

The SEO work is still in the early stages, but the client is satisfied with the new site itself. Boostability was praised for their willingness and ability to work with someone with little technical knowledge of SEO, explaining things well in laymen's terms.

I own and operate an excavation business, mainly digging the footings under block walls, electricals like parking lot lights, water lines, and sprinkler systems in the Arizona area. I started the business in 1980.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Ever since the recession hit, my orders dropped precipitously and never came back. Custom home loans still aren't what they used to be, and that's where much of my work came from. A family member suggested that I should build a website.

Boostability built my informational website. I wanted the site to be as succinct as possible, offering as much information as possible to people from the moment it appeared in front of their eyes.

We're currently in the process of positioning the site on Google. Boostability is targeting the Phoenix areas, which are fairly big and spread out. I live in the East Valley, which encompasses 5 suburbs. Boostability is concentrating on 3 of them at this time.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I found Boostability through a recommendation from my family. We're located in different cities, and I don't typically correspond through email, so there was a little delay for our first meeting. Since then, things have been rolling along at a nice pace.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

The cost of my initial setup was around $1,000. I also have a $25-per-month maintenance fee from Boostability. SEO services will have a cost of $600 per month for up to 6 months.

I started working with Boostability in September 2016. The site has been completed, but I still need to provide a few more pictures for Boostability to add to it.

We're still within the early processes, so I don't expect to see any significant results until March 2017. I like how the site looks, and it is showing up for search terms like "fence footings Mesa Arizona." This is something that didn't happen before when I only ran a Yellow Pages ad.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability has taken care of everything that needed to be done. Any lagging was due to me dragging my feet.

I explained to each person I was dealing with from Boostability that they were talking to a 4-year-old with no knowledge of computers. Everything needed to be explained to me carefully. Once that was gotten across, Boostability was very good with explaining things in a way that I could understand. After that was done, things moved quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I've appreciated Boostability's willingness and ability to deal with someone who knows so little. This was probably something they weren't used to, given that most people in business know something about computers. Boostability has had to back up, slow down, and speak slowly. I've been very happy overall. Everyone I've dealt with has been respectful to my needs.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

The first person I dealt with had no concept of what I did. I didn't expect her to, so I made a point of meeting in-person so that I could draw pictures, so to speak. This was the only downside, and it was understandable. I saw it as an education process on Boostability's part, just like the website work has been on mine.

Several customers have told me that they have a website, but they haven't received one phone call off of it. I've come to understand why this happens: they simply set up a website and just left it to sit there, instead of doing the work needed to make it visible. I've told people that, if they want a website to work, they should go to Boostability.

Boostability has delivered everything I asked for.
    Everything was done per my approval, and if the site functions as it should, it will be well worth every dime. I have no reason to believe that it won't.
    If I had a friend, business associate, or customer who wanted to have a website similar to mine, I'd tell them to contact Boostability.