Affordable & Effective SEO For Small Businesses

Gold

Boostability is the emerging leader of cost-effective and scalable search engine optimization and local online marketing services for small to medium companies and strategic partner organizations worldwide. The company allows clients and its partners to grow their businesses by maximizing the evolving power of the Internet in a highly efficient and specialized way.

Lehi, UT
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands

Artbeats, Alegria Shoes, Dexter Law, JD Power, Decision

SEO for Marriage & Family Therapist

"They were always responsive to what I needed and stayed in contact."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Boostability implemented SEO services for a website.

Redding, California
Vickie Parker
Owner, Marriage & Family Therapist

The stakeholder's website ranks on the first page of SERP. The business has expanded as a result of Boostability's services, producing a significant return for the investment. The team maintained an efficient workflow throughout the engagement.

I am a marriage and family therapist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I hired them to do my SEO work.

Become more visible on the web and get more clients.

Through the internet.

I needed help with SEO work.

The team worked on my web site and brought me to the first page within a couple of months.

My business has increased substantially and it has been worth the investment. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent.

They were always responsive to what I needed and stayed in contact.

Not that I am aware of.

they were good.
    A great investment.
    I am totally satisfied
    I would not hesitate to refer them to businesses that want to grow.

SEO for K–12 School

"Their consistency and the success they've helped us achieve set them apart."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostability provided SEO services for a K-12 school. The team audits the school website on a monthly basis, developing and implementing a strategy to gain traffic.

Los Altos, California
Katy Wells
Director of Communications, Pinewood School

The engagement has exceeded the expectations of the internal team, providing an increase in traffic to the site. Boostability consistently communicates with the client to ensure a smooth and effective workflow. The team is hard-working and organized.

In 1959, Gwen Riches started an after-school enrichment program in her home. This became Pinewood School. Today, our three-campus K-12 school balances rigorous academics with robust enrichment classes. Our students engage in meaningful, varied opportunities that empower them to explore their talents and develop new skills.

Pinewood is a joyful community with passionate, accessible teachers and administrators who partner with students and parents in the education journey. With state-of-the-art updates, our facilities provide the space for all to flourish. We inspire the best in our students as we encourage them to become kind, well-rounded people who are poised to change their world for the better. I am the Director of Communications at Pinewood. I manage our website, social media, internal and external communications efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

Managing/improving SEO after we completely redesigned our website.

Increase traffic to our site and stay relevant in online searches.

Personal recommendation

Boostability audits our site monthly and provides us with a progress report and action items to help us improve.

Boostability has been a huge part of making our school website a success. They send monthly progress reports as well as action items that will help our SEO improve. With all of the effort we put into our website, it's essential to know that traffic is being driven in our direction. Boostability ensures and proves that this is happening. I'm so thankful for all they do!

Boostability is consistent - they call and email me every month with our progress report/action items and allow me to engage when I am able.

Their consistency and the success they've helped us achieve set them apart.

None

SEO for Family Orthodontics Practice

"Our page ranks within the first few items for several keywords."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Boostability was hired to increase search ranking for a newer orthodontics practice. The team researched keywords and created links.

San Tan Valley, Arizona
Kathryn Peterson
Owner, Peterson Family Orthodontics

The team at Boostability helped the practice's website increase in ranking. Their communicative approach complemented their professional management style. They're a helpful team that is dedicated to their clients.

I am the owner of an orthodontics practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We asked Boostability to help us rank high for people searching for orthodontists in the area.

We wanted to rank high in Google searches.

My friend recommended the company and we liked what they offered.

Boostability has helped us rank high with several keywords, which we change periodically.

Our team includes a few people who research keywords and create links to help our page rank higher.

Our page ranks within the first few items for several keywords.

They are just an email or phone call away and have been very helpful.

Excellent communication.

Overall Score Boostability has met our expectations and we will continue to use them.
    They are always available to talk.
    Comparable to other options.
    Boostability is easy to communicate with and effective in what they do.
    Great to work with.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Damage Restoration Company

"Boostability is hands down one of the best companies I have worked with."

Boostability provides SEO and reputation management services, including social media campaigns, link building, and bookmarking. They've also rebuilt a website with enhanced keywords and custom content.

Holland Patent, New York
Sheri Osborne
Owner, Redeeming Restoration

Boostability’s work has paid for itself many times over with a 75% increase in website traffic. Cooperative and experienced, the team delivers regular performance updates and is eager to assist. Their full spectrum of services allows them to produce measurable results across a range of areas.

I own a water, fire, and mold disaster cleanup company headquartered in central New York. With about five employees, we serve both commercial and residential entities. I am responsible for all company operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I needed an SEO platform-based website as well as a social media presence to help build local visibility.

My goal was to build a community presence that was limited to a two-hour radius so that my services would be top-of-mind in an emergency.

I found them via a Facebook ad. I had already interviewed five other companies that not only didn't understand my industry but also tried to force me to work with their respective platform. I had become skeptical of any company claiming they could both build a website and apply SEO. However, after several in-depth discussions with Boostability, I felt they were a good match for my company.

They created a new website, to which they transferred my old platform, and reviewed every aspect as it related to my business. This included building trustworthy off-site links, website bookmarking, and establishing website authority. In addition, they published custom blogs and enhanced article engagement.

They also boosted my online presence and search visibility by using industry keywords and managing several SEO campaigns. Recently, I've added their social marketing platform. This has been a tremendous asset in developing top-of-mind awareness.

Each team member is a joy to communicate with and spends quality time ensuring my questions are answered.

The 75% increase in website presence has paid for their services threefold. Although I have seen more visibility in the social media sphere, it is still premature to assign a monetary value to their efforts.

The workflow is amazing. I receive a monthly call and email updating me on SEO and social media campaign progress.

The Boostability team is hands down one of the best companies I have worked with. Not only do they foster a very friendly atmosphere, but they have become an invaluable digital extension of my company, which I have needed since starting my business.

Nothing on their end. If anything, I need to implement their recommendations more quickly.

Overall Score Five stars is not enough.
    They were always available.
    Their services were cost-effective.
    Their quality is the best.
    I am ready to use them for another business adventure.

Social Media Management and SEO for Rental Agency

"I was impressed by the speed and the accuracy of their workflow."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Boostability managed social media content and provided SEO services in order to increase brand awareness. They coordinated weekly ad campaigns and made regular posts to all social media channels.

Provo Utah
Chris Schlierman
CEO, Rentie

Online brand presence has been tripled on a shorter timeline than initially planned. Boostability worked in coordination with the in-house team and impressed with their efficient workflow.

I am the CEO of Rentie, a full-stack rental marketplace.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I hired Boostability to manage my social media accounts and provide SEO services.

I wanted to double our online presence within six months.

I selected them through the referral of a friend.

They post regular updates on my social media accounts and run weekly ads online.

They have several strong people, and I got to speak with all of them.

Our online presence tripled in only three months.

They worked in unison with me and my team.

I was impressed by the speed and the accuracy of their workflow.

Ongoing SEO for Insurance Brokerage

"There should be much more due diligence done about our company and the market we operate in."

Boostability works to improve organic SEO efforts for driving more leads to the website. They’ve done keyword research and conduct monthly calls to discuss progress.

Halifax, Canada
CFO, Insurance Brokerage

Most of the selected keywords now rank on the first page of results in Google and more calls are coming in. Boostability has an overall friendly team that takes feedback well and implements it. They could improve, though, on providing more suggestions for improvement during the monthly call.

I’m the CFO of an insurance brokerage located in Nova Scotia, Canada. I’m in charge of all aspects of marketing, operations, finance, and strategic development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We needed to improve our organic SEO on Google. Our industry is incredibly competitive, so it's important that we rank on the first page for our keywords.

We wanted to drive more people to our website and get more calls for quotes.

We considered several vendors. We wanted someone with a proven track record and a reasonable price since we’re a small business and don't have a huge budget. We received an email from Boostability for an introductory deal and decided to try them out.

We had an initial call to discuss our expectations and what they could offer. They did some keyword research for our SEO strategy. We have a monthly call to discuss progress.

I’m in touch with a team member of their SEO client services department.

Our rankings are much higher now for our selected keywords. Most are on the first page.

How did the Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Each member of the SEO client services team is friendly and polite. At first, they’d call me at times that were inconvenient—outside of our business hours due to the time zone difference. It was a bit annoying that they couldn't figure this out for themselves, but once I brought it to their attention, they started calling at better times.

What impresses you about Boostability?

The results have been great. We’re ranking higher, which is exactly what we wanted. We’re also receiving more calls, though they’re not really for our chosen keywords.

They didn't seem to know anything about our region. The keywords they suggested at first were in rural places that we would never target. There should be much more due diligence done about our company and the market we operate in.

Also, there’s a different person calling us every month, so there’s really no continuity. The calls also feel like they’re reading off a checklist instead of providing suggestions for improvement.

SEO & Consulting for an Office Furniture Retailer

“Boostability took effective actions that yielded proven results for our company.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostabilty compiled an industry-specific list of search terms to target to improve a retailer's online visibility. The team uses target keywords and backlinking to boost SEO.

Mandeville, Louisiana
Randal Van Dierendonck
General manager, KV Workspace

Boostability fostered a productive and impactful partnership based on an organized workflow, keen market insight, and clear, regularly scheduled documentation. The team pairs excellent SEO services with expert consultation.

I'm the general manager of a commercial office furniture dealer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We enlisted Boostability's services and expertise to improve our organic Google webpage ranking.

Our primary objective is to rank on page one for a specific Google keyword search.

We selected Boostability after discovering their company online. We hired them after our initial conference call.

Boostability identified useful target keywords to focus on improving. They compiled a list of search terms that are relevant to our industry. Their work includes building the supporting backlinks to boost our SEO and rankings.

We communicate regularly with our account manager

We had an excellent working relationship. The team gave us informative and high-quality recommendations. Boostability took effective actions that yielded proven results for our company. The team has done a great job so far in regards to achieving our short-term goals.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account manager who provides status updates on our project. These reports include the key actions we need to complete each month.

What impresses you about Boostability?

We've had a very positive experience so far.

I have none to suggest at this time.

SEO for Storage Systems Manufacturer

“I’m very happy with the service they provide and with the team doing what they said they would.”

May 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability provides SEO services, first auditing the website and now conducting monthly scans and giving reports on required fixes. They collaborate on keyword research and create SEO-optimized content.

Miami, Florida
Ed Granger
Sales Director, Quantum Storage

The site has climbed Google’s rankings for several important keywords and the level of visitors to the website regularly reaches a good level. The monthly reports they provide give an informative overview of the work done and the key optics, while the team works effectively on their own initiative.

Quantum Storage Systems is a manufacturer of plastic bins and containers. I am the director of sales for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We were looking for a company which could help us with search engine optimization [SEO]. We needed some direction on the construction of our website so that we could rise higher in Google and other engines. I inherited a team which had worked with the company since that point, but became frustrated with the time difference and language barrier.

When our website was initially constructed, it provided information only, and had not been written with SEO in mind. They helped us restructure the site. They indicated some fixes our website needed and gave us a roadmap on how to appeal to Google, relative to our site and its construction. They conduct monthly scans of the website, and report back to us if there are any further fixes required to adhere to Google’s standards.

They would have made the changes themselves, but our in-house marketing team didn’t want others working on the backend of the website. Instead, they give us direction, tells us what we need to do, and we implement those suggestions and ideas using our marketing team. We collaborate on the searchable terms we wanted to focus on, which they then started to market by writing blog articles and placing exterior content which could pull users to our site.

I was assigned a project manager, who evaluated the results of the web scan performed by their team, and started implementing ideas for us to grow our SEO.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I received an email from them, looking to see if I was interested in meeting them so that they could show me what they do and how they could help us. I took them up on that opportunity, and we went from there.

We spend $3,000 per month on their services. I am sure that others could promise to provide the same service for a lot less money, but I would rather keep what I’ve got.

We started working with them in May 2014.

They have given us a much higher level of SEO and helped us climb Google's rankings for multiple search terms. I keep an eye on Google Analytics, which tells me about the traffic to my website, and I have a benchmark of the number of visits to our site. This is the high-level metric I look at, but, if I become concerned, I can take a deeper dive into the other signals I can look at. So far, the visits to our website have remained at a level I’m comfortable with.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a collaborative process. I receive a monthly report on the status of our website and, through the process, I’ve developed a sound understanding of our website and some of the key optics which trigger me picking up the phone and calling them, or not having to call them.

My communication at this juncture is really hands-off. I get in touch with the project manager if there’s an issue or question, but I’m relatively low-maintenance for them at the moment. I keep a watchful eye on certain areas and I have nothing to inquire about so far.

They did what they said they would do and got our website to a level which provides more visibility for people looking for our products.

I’m very happy with the service they provide and with the team doing what they said they would. They alert me and the marketing team if there are issues we need to address, such as backend issues with the website. I have nothing negative to say about them.

SEO Management for LED Lighting Company

"They've moved our search criteria from pages 18 and lower to one of the first 4 pages. And it gets better every month."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostability optimizes a website to produce local leads in New York City. They also consulted on a new Wordpress website.

New York City Metro Area
Director of Marketing, LED Lighting Company

Boostability has made drastic keyword improvements on Google within a matter of months and managed the project well. They excel with communication and reporting but have been unable to fix the website's landing page.

We are an LED energy and lighting consulting company, and we work with buildings in New York City. We are a Con Ed market partner. We help New York City buildings comply with the local laws. That's PlaNYC local laws.

There's Local Law 87, Local Law 84, Local Law 88. Local Law 88 has to do with LED lighting compliance. Local Law 84 has to do with benchmarking, and Local Law 87 has to do with audits.

The entire PlaNYC was constructed in 2009, and it's to help large buildings over 25,000 square feet to reduce their carbon footprint. We help the companies to do that by evaluating the building envelope. We have an engineer that works with us that does the inspections of the building. We have a lighting specialist that we go to the buildings, we count the number of lights, and we give them free feasibility studies that show them how much money they can save by switching out the lighting that they have to LED lighting.

We feel that the technology is something that's beneficial for every building owner now. It helps them save thousands of dollars in energy costs. And the ROI on lighting is about a year and a half average. And we also, because we're Con Ed market partners, we are qualified to do all the paperwork to process rebates that are available through Con Ed.

I'm the director of marketing and client services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We self-generate leads. As the marketing director, I provide direct marketing. I produce all their communications, either print or web. And I made a recommendation to the owner of the company that we needed outside sources to generate leads for the company.

For the past four or five years, we started a campaign where the owner would write articles about lighting to inform potential buyers of our services. Our target market is building developers, building management companies, building managers, and building owners, and we show them how to save on energy costs. We were doing Boostability's work ourselves in the past.

The owner would write an article that was published in the New York Real Estate Journal for owners and building managers in the New York City area. And then we would also send it out through Constant Contact. We would have opt-in lists of these particular sourced targets. And we would get responses, and then we'd send them a free feasibility study.

I also created the website and the website became old. I convinced the owner that we really need to source leads in another way, we need other sources. We decided to look at SEO companies.

They provide SEO services and also have consulted on web development because we've had real problems with our website and lead generation form.

They're the first company we ever hired for SEO, and they send us monthly reports and inform us if there are broken links. We provide the writing content. The owner writes the articles and we have an outside person to update our website monthly. We have constantly evolving website content.

We decided to move our website to Wordpress to improve SEO performance because of Boostability's recommendation. The web developer that Boostability recommended made a lot of mistakes when he migrated our website.

Boostability told us that certain search criteria didn't match the new Wordpress website. Boostability took care of the website changes for us without extra charge, which we're very pleased with, but we still have a problem with the email linkage.

Somehow the web developer didn't point the email properly, and now we're still having a problem with email. Boostability was unable to resolve it, and they told us they didn't have the capability to do it. So that's the one stickler, and our lead generation form is not working on the website. They said they couldn't handle it so, although I give Boostability 10 stars, the web developer they referred us to, I would have to give 3 because we're still stuck.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I found Boostability and other firms online. I don't remember what criteria specifically, but I found them through an online source. I start with Google and then I drill down.

So I interviewed Boostability with two other companies and they had the best solution at the best price. So we gave them a shot.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

We spend $800 per month.

We began the work in January 2017. I recommended to the owner to keep the work going but we need more leads or we can't continue for too long.

We've been very happy with the results. They've moved our search criteria from pages 18 and lower to one of the first 4 pages. And it gets better every month. The owner and I are pleased.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm happy that we hired them. I just advised our CEO to continue with them. They're very responsive. They call every month. They send you a reporting email every month. And I can't always respond right away because I travel but they follow-up. And I have to say I do very much appreciate that. I like the way they run their business and how they really mean what they say and they really help as much as they can to help us achieve our goals.

I like how I call them back, and if I can't get that person that called me, there's always someone available who knows our business, who knows about our account that can help. And the conversations are seamless.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

The lead generation aspect is not working and needs to be fixed. Our lead generation form still doesn't work. And when I called them up to see if they could help fix it because the reference for the web developer came from that side, they said they could not fix the form.

The form has not worked since the site was migrated to GoDaddy hosting and WordPress, so that's still an issue that they said they can't help with. Boostability advised me to hire a lead generation expert to fix the problem because they can't do it.

Eventually, the owner will need to see a return on investment to justify continuing with Boostability. Search results are great but we need revenue to be successful.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Boostability?

I would tell them to follow our owner's process. Determine what your business goals are, find the budget, be diligent in selecting several companies. Compare them and pick the best one. And in our opinion, Boostability was the correct choice.

Overall Score The lead generation form is still not working. It's still not generating money to reimburse the SEO cost.
    Any time we've asked for changes or edits to the search criteria, they did that within a few days, so they are very punctual.
    They have great integrity because they fixed our website issue without cost.
    Our search criteria has improved although it took them about 2 months to understand our keywords.
    Again, just because of the lead form issue.

SEO for Portable Satellite Internet and Voice Products

"We really stand out in our industry as a result of working with Boostability."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability provided a new domain with SEO services aiding online leverage, audience reach, and the bringing in of more qualified leads; along with a slew of keywords to rank on Google.

2-10

Asheville, North Carolina
Matt Durian
Chief Operations Officer, International Satellite Services, Inc

The quickness and consistency of results has had all keywords in the campaign on the first page, all within the first four links as well, affirming effective strategy and a solid reputation in their line of work. As a result, Boostability's efforts have made the client stand out in their industry.

We provide portable satellite communication products and services to individuals and businesses that operate in remote parts of the world. To anybody that's traveling in these types of areas, we provide solutions for satellite phones and portable satellite internet terminals.

I am the Chief Operations Officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Trying to gain more leverage online, reach our audience, and essentially bring in more qualified leads online. We had background in SEO internally, but in order to focus on our own business, we really needed to outsource all of our SEO content creation to a company we knew had good reputation.

We created a new domain and started fresh and then starting fresh, we decided we might as well start fresh with a new SEO agency. We talked to Boostability and found a package that made sense for us. I think we started out with three keywords, and keywords that we were not ranking for on the first page. We were on pages, respectively, three, four, five. We were not getting any leads or generating any business as a result of these new pages that we had put up. That's why we started out with Boostability, they put us on a package and we saw results very, very quickly - within a matter of months. We're confident that it was being done with integrity, and there wasn't any kind of spamming that was going on or black hat stuff.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I found Boostability by following Neil Patel, somebody that I really respect in the SEO, content creation, and lead generation space. That is why we reached out to Boostability.

We had used another SEO company for about a year and had a good experience with them - it was a couple of years ago now. Right before we started working with Boostability, we checked one day and our websites were not ranking anymore. Our website pages that were ranking before were not ranking anymore. It turns out the SEO company we were working with were doing black hat stuff that got us penalized and put into the Google Sandbox. That was when we realized we needed to go out and look for a more professional organization. We were using more of a small town kind of agency, and it just didn't work out.

We used another company initially for our content creation and found somebody that wrote specifically for our industry. We took those blog posts, pages, and content that was created, and had Boostability run links there or run SEO campaigns based on all the new content.

It's about $3,000 per year.

We're still working with them. It's an ongoing month-to-month deal. We've gotten great results, so there's no reason to stop working with them. It's a service that I would highly recommend for people so that they may focus on their business. Source it out to a company that knows what they're doing, that has integrity, and that has a good reputation. If people like Neil Patel are endorsing Boostability, you know they're doing something right. We wouldn't change anything right now.

We've been working with Boostability now for more than three years.

All the keywords we had in our campaign were on the first page and were all within the first four links on the first page of Google. As a result of that, we have increased our lead generation and the quality of leads we’re getting, and that has translated into quite a bit of business for us. We really stand out in our industry as a result of working with Boostability. Our website was so new that that was something we were initially worried about. To Boostability, it made no difference whatsoever how new the website was. We started getting rankings on the first page very, very quickly within a matter of two or three months. I don't have exact metrics, but I can tell you we're all on the first page right now. We are generating business and leads every day, and that makes everybody in our organization really happy.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability is very good about following up, making sure we understand what they're doing for us and answering any questions we have. I certainly don't have any complaints about how they're running things or how they manage our campaign. No complaints at all.

Internally they promoted our old account reps, and so we constantly get new reps. Everybody that comes onboard seems to have an understanding of our campaign and was well-briefed and vetted before the last person left. I would say probably four or five new people that we've seen over the last three years.

Their reputation and the results. If you're getting the results and it's happening over a consistent time period, and it happens time and time again, then there's really no reason to change. There would be no reason to look elsewhere. Based on what we've experienced in the past, it was such an improvement that I can't tell you how they differ other than that they have integrity and provide results over a long period of time.

Nobody's perfect. I can't say that anything sticks out in my mind about what they could do differently. I think that if some people have a tighter budget and don't have a lot to work with on a budget, maybe Boostability could help. If there was any kind of criticism, they could probably help with communicating how the individual business owner can improve upon what they're already doing. For example, if we need to do more blog posting without using Boostability - if you had a budget issue like we did in the very beginning - Boostability could try to help that company increase leads themselves to bring in more business so they may be able to afford a higher budget to work with them. That's kind of a stretch, but I would say, in the beginning, I had a lot of questions like, "Well, is there anything that we can do internally to sort of work and help your efforts?" They didn't have a ton of feedback on that. They've done everything that they said they can do, and I'm offering some criticism because nobody's perfect.

They're always meeting deadlines.
    More expensive than if you would use somebody more local here.
    I would highly recommend them. They know what they're doing. They've been in the business a while and it's all about results.

Gold