Boost Your Business Online

Boostability is the emerging leader of cost-effective and scalable search engine optimization and local online marketing services for small to medium companies and strategic partner organizations worldwide. The company allows clients and its partners to grow their businesses by maximizing the evolving power of the Internet in a highly efficient and specialized way.

Lehi, UT
    Berlin, BE 12489
    Germany
    +49 30 63924234

SEO Work for Religious Consultant

"They’re always available to me. They’re really exceptional."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability managed SEO and website development in order to drive traffic for a religious consultation business.

CEO, Religious Consultant

Boostability took the website from page 100 in search results to page 1. They were responsive and helpful, delivering regular performance reports and providing maintenance to keep the website optimized.

I’m the founder of an organization that coaches churches move towards embracing the entire community. I help church leaders cross boundaries of ethnicity, gender, and generation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

My objective was to engage the client once they hit my website. When I first jumped into the internet, I think I was on page 100 of search results or something ridiculous. My goal with Boostability was to be seen.

Boostability provides ongoing SEO work to help me grow my organization. I’m trying to get leads, but mostly I’m trying to get exposure in a very crowded space. They also built my website, and then they made updates to it.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I researched SEO companies, and they were very good at explaining the process. They’ve been true to what they promised. I’m a very detailed person, and they were very receptive to my questions and any issues I had.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I pay $240 a month for the SEO services.

I first engaged Boostability in March of 2016, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been able to bring me to the first or second page, which is phenomenal. I know that I’m now visible, and I just want to stay on page one. I feel that their work has helped my company have a successful launch.

I don’t have specific metrics on traffic or leads generated. I’m going to a conference now, and I’m hoping to get a nice spike in the traffic within the next week.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

They call on a regular basis and ask if there’s anything I need. They send me stats showing how my pages are performing.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

They advise me on whether I need to make tweaks based on where the site is in the rankings. They’re always available to me. They’re really exceptional.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

What advice would you give a future customer of theirs?

Stay in touch with them and watch where you’re ranking. I would start before you’re ready to launch, so that when people hit your site, it’s up and running, doing well, and easy to find.

Overall Score They’re doing a great job.
    I haven’t had schedule issues.
    They’ve maintained the cost, but I wish there was a lower cost just for maintenance.
    They’ve given me exactly what I’ve asked for and what I’ve needed.
    As long as they’re not doing what I do, I would refer them.

SEO Services for Septic Repair Business

"They just make it happen without charging me a ton of money."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability delivers targeted SEO services to improve visibility and drive local customer interest for an HVAC maintenance business.

Austin Metro Area
Owner, Septic Repair Business

Three SEO keywords now appear in top Google rankings, thanks to Boostability’s ongoing efforts. Even in a large metropolitan area, business opportunities are expanding through a more strategic online presence.

We are a septic services company. We handle installs, repairs, pump-outs, and inspections for real estate transactions.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I needed to grow my client base for my HVAC repair and cleaning services. I want to be able to work in the general vicinity since I drive to all the jobs.

Boostability provides SEO services for our company as the only service. I manage the Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. We don't focus a lot on social media, but my wife is in charge of the Facebook profile.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I think they called me, and I decided to give them a try back in 2014.

I spend about $200/month on Boostability's services. That comes out to $2,400 per year for the past 2.5 years.

The project started in September 2014 and is still ongoing.

Boostability has improved my business because most of my new business has come from people searching Google for my services. Because my rankings are good, I know that I'm more visible online to potential clients and get more business that way.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the targeted keywords started in the #100+ position on Google, and we are now ranked #1 for that keyword. Our other two keywords are in positions #1 and #3. Because of the work that Boostability is doing, we are ranking at the top of the second page for Google in a large city that we aren't even directly targeting. This is a “side effect” of good SEO.

What distinguishes Boostability from other providers?

They just make it happen without charging me a ton of money. I'm happy with the growth of my business since I started with them.

Is there anything Boostability could have improved or done differently?

No, they seem to be doing everything right.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Boostability?

Just set clear goals.

SEO for Camera Company

"I really do like that they make it a one-on-one experience … They’re not afraid to put it in your terms."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability conducted SEO research and implemented changes on an e-commerce website to maximize Google visibility. They also provided some UX/UI optimization.

Belmont, Texas
Web Designer and Developer, Camera Company

Boostability tripled organic traffic in one year. Their project manager provided personalized service, including one-on-one business counseling, to make sure the whole enterprise was optimized.

Infrared Cameras Inc. manufactures infrared cameras. I’m the web designer and developer for their website, and I also oversee our social media.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We are trying to maximize our potential views to get us in front of like-minded customers and users. Not only do we want to be visible, but we also want to be visible to the right people, potential customers that would actually be looking for an infrared camera. We worked with Boostability to get our online presence out there for the world to see.

It has been a slow, drawn-out process. Michael, our case manager, went through our initial site and went over key things that could help us maximize our potential for Google to put us in the right spot. He also did design and background changes including speeding up the site, different partitions of the site that could work better for user experience, different backend codes that would minimize the speed of certain variants of the website, as well as information such as SEO and keyword research to get us in front of the customers that we’re looking for.

He is very thorough and helps us with anything that we need. We not only go over this month’s outlook but also go over changes that can be done to make next month’s outlook even better. We do A/B testing and try out things some from his end and some from our end. It’s very easy to work with him to maximize our potential to get us in front of those customers. So far, we only do organic SEO. We have been looking into doing social media with him, but we haven’t jumped forward on that. As of now, we’ve just been doing it on our own.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

We had initially come across them through an ad. We didn’t actually think anything of it until we were doing our own Google Analytics and AdWords, and they reached out to us. They were very courteous and knowledgeable. Once we got with them, they continually go over everything every month.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

It’s around $300 per month.

We have been working with them for a year and two months. The work is ongoing because we’ve yet to see any reason why we don’t need them. They’ve been a tremendous help so far, so we are going to stick with them.

The calls we get now are so much more sophisticated; people understand our product just from looking at the website. When people call us now, instead of us thinking that we might have a potential customer, we know this caller will buy. We have seen a triple increase over last year’s views in organic searches and traffic. We definitely know that we have gotten there with their help.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had Michael as our case manager for the entire time. He’s worked with me, our graphic designer and even our boss to really explain what we could do to improve. He's done a lot to optimize what we have now, but also to prepare us to keep growing in the future.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I really do like that they make it a one-on-one experience. You’re not getting a call from a random person from Boostability saying we have your stuff.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

Honestly, any improvements that they would need to make would be something over my head. From my end, they have been able to pinpoint areas that need help and work one-on-one. We haven’t had a complaint yet.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Boostability?

Be honest with them. Tell them that you don’t know what any of this means if you don’t, and get them to start from scratch with you. From the beginning, he asked questions to see what I understood and what I didn’t so we would be on the same page. He had no problem explaining things where my knowledge was lacking.They really can help people with all different experience levels—from beginner to expert. They have information for you that you are definitely going to need. They’re not afraid to put it in your terms so that you’re not either behind or too far ahead.

Overall Score From working with different SEO companies, Boostability so far has been the best in user-friendliness.
    They’ve never been late on payments, scheduling a meeting, or getting things changed over for me.
    He’s never gone over estimates and always tries to keep them as minimal as possible.
    When they find an issue that they believe would help us be better in Google’s eyes or user experience, not only will they just give you one thing that you could do, they give you levels of it.
    The score is for the simple fact that some people aren’t ready to tackle SEO just yet.

SEO and Review Management for Plumbing Business

"Boostability actually delivers. Other companies I’ve used haven’t."

Sep. 2015 - Ongoing

Boostability managed SEO campaigns for a local plumbing business. They also collaborated with the website hosting provider to optimize visibility.

Sacramento Metro Area
Owner, Plumbing Business

Boostability achieved all ranking and revenue goals within a year. They were so successful that marketing budgets could be cut substantially. Their honest customer service was refreshing.

I’m the owner of a plumbing company. We primarily do residential service in Central California, and we have about a dozen employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We hired Boostability to help us optimize our organic search results and get our reviews featured.

We’re just doing SEO [search engine optimization] for an area of two counties here in California. I use another company for website hosting, and Boostability partnered with me for issues on the website. Boostability made a punch list that I can send to the vendor that does the hosting to really optimize the site.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I went through an interview process. I searched on the Internet to see who was getting the best search engine results, because if they can get the results for themselves then obviously, they can do the same for me. Then I went through a phone interview process with several companies and decided to give Boostability a try.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

We were spending over $3,000 per month, and since we hit our goals, we’ve cut back to $1,500 per month. We did a slight budget cut with Boostability simply because we got the results we needed.

It’s ongoing, and it’s been about two years now. We’re working together since September 2015.

My company has been around since the days of phone book advertisement, and moving to the internet was always a struggle for us. The guys at Boostability have been great with SEO. They’ve gotten us up in results in every market that we wanted to get into. No other marketing company has ever done that before. In some places, we have even had results twice on the same page. We’ve doubled our exposure that we’ve gotten from the Internet. We’ve been able to cut back our pay-per-click campaigns; we’ve cut back advertising with Yelp because the results we’ve gotten from Boostability have supplied us with enough business that we’re in a hiring frenzy. We started to see results within three months, and within the year, we hit all our goals. The results were phenomenal.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with Boostability. I like how responsive they are. The information and the feedback that I get from them allow me to make some strategic decisions in order to direct the campaigns. Boostability does a really good job of quickly implementing what I’m looking for. It just works.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

Boostability actually delivers. Other companies I’ve used haven’t. Nobody else delivered, and these guys really did.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

For our industry, it would have been nice if Boostability could do more local optimization for local places pages. They did look into it, but I don’t know how much they built as far as links to that stuff. But now it looks like places pages are going away for home services, so that might not make a difference. What Boostability does, they do it very well.

Make sure you have enough money to do what they need to do as quickly as possible because Boostability gets the results. Don’t nickel-and-dime it to get where you need to go. These guys are the most cost-effective advertising that I do, so for the exposure that we get, put the budget there to begin with and then cut it back when you get your results.

Boostability is very responsive.
    Boostability is dead-on.

Web Design & SEO for Small Excavation Company

"Boostability has taken care of everything that needed to be done."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability built the client's informational website and is now working on local SEO, targeting a few suburbs.

1 Employee

Mesa, Arizona
Bob Tennison
Owner, Small Excavation Company

The SEO work is still in the early stages, but the client is satisfied with the new site itself. Boostability was praised for their willingness and ability to work with someone with little technical knowledge of SEO, explaining things well in laymen's terms.

I own and operate an excavation business, mainly digging the footings under block walls, electricals like parking lot lights, water lines, and sprinkler systems in the Arizona area. I started the business in 1980.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Ever since the recession hit, my orders dropped precipitously and never came back. Custom home loans still aren't what they used to be, and that's where much of my work came from. A family member suggested that I should build a website.

Boostability built my informational website. I wanted the site to be as succinct as possible, offering as much information as possible to people from the moment it appeared in front of their eyes.

We're currently in the process of positioning the site on Google. Boostability is targeting the Phoenix areas, which are fairly big and spread out. I live in the East Valley, which encompasses 5 suburbs. Boostability is concentrating on 3 of them at this time.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I found Boostability through a recommendation from my family. We're located in different cities, and I don't typically correspond through email, so there was a little delay for our first meeting. Since then, things have been rolling along at a nice pace.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

The cost of my initial setup was around $1,000. I also have a $25-per-month maintenance fee from Boostability. SEO services will have a cost of $600 per month for up to 6 months.

I started working with Boostability in September 2016. The site has been completed, but I still need to provide a few more pictures for Boostability to add to it.

We're still within the early processes, so I don't expect to see any significant results until March 2017. I like how the site looks, and it is showing up for search terms like "fence footings Mesa Arizona." This is something that didn't happen before when I only ran a Yellow Pages ad.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability has taken care of everything that needed to be done. Any lagging was due to me dragging my feet.

I explained to each person I was dealing with from Boostability that they were talking to a 4-year-old with no knowledge of computers. Everything needed to be explained to me carefully. Once that was gotten across, Boostability was very good with explaining things in a way that I could understand. After that was done, things moved quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I've appreciated Boostability's willingness and ability to deal with someone who knows so little. This was probably something they weren't used to, given that most people in business know something about computers. Boostability has had to back up, slow down, and speak slowly. I've been very happy overall. Everyone I've dealt with has been respectful to my needs.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

The first person I dealt with had no concept of what I did. I didn't expect her to, so I made a point of meeting in-person so that I could draw pictures, so to speak. This was the only downside, and it was understandable. I saw it as an education process on Boostability's part, just like the website work has been on mine.

Several customers have told me that they have a website, but they haven't received one phone call off of it. I've come to understand why this happens: they simply set up a website and just left it to sit there, instead of doing the work needed to make it visible. I've told people that, if they want a website to work, they should go to Boostability.

Boostability has delivered everything I asked for.
    Everything was done per my approval, and if the site functions as it should, it will be well worth every dime. I have no reason to believe that it won't.
    If I had a friend, business associate, or customer who wanted to have a website similar to mine, I'd tell them to contact Boostability.

SEO and SMM for Civic Organization

"We had about 12,000 followers at the time that we started with them, and now we have more than 346,000 followers."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability provides social media marketing and SEO [search engine optimization] services to grow a nonprofit's member engagement and social media reach.

Atlanta Metro Area
Executive Director, Civics Organization

Boostability has gotten more members involved with the client's website and social media presence. Social media followers have increased by over thirty times the original level.

My nonprofit business is the National Foundation of Patriotism. The goal of our business is to encourage American people to respect the constitution and respect the flag, the symbol of our freedom, by inspiring them in all the good things that happen in America and the ways that they can contribute to that. We’re an online museum that works on education programs and offers historic perspectives. My position is executive director, so my job is to oversee everything we do as far as programming, education, social media, and outreach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

Boostability’s job is to increase our social media reach and promote our website. Our goal is to get our customer base to move freely and seamlessly between learning on our website and acting on social media.

The sole purpose of Boostability at this point in our journey is SEO. The way we measure their success is by the number friends we have on Facebook and their engagement.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

Word of mouth, for one thing. I also do a lot of research and did a process of elimination. A lot of my colleagues also are executive directors of other nonprofits and museums, and Boostability’s name came up the most among satisfied customers.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

It varies, but in 2016 we spent roughly $300 a month.

The engagement is ongoing. We started in 2014, I believe, and we are still going strong.

When we started with Boostability a couple of years ago, they did a little bit more for us than what they’re doing right now, but their real strength was in SEO. We had about 12,000 followers at the time that we started with them, and now we have more than 346,000 followers. The engagement on our website and Facebook is high, even by Facebook’s standards.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

People come and go. We’ve had some team members who we’ve done well under and some who we haven't. But overall, Boostability manages themselves very well. When things don’t go the way we had hoped, they make the changes necessary to help us, and them, be successful again. I think that’s why they’re such a winning team.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

We’ve been in business for more than 20 years, and Boostability is one of the only companies that has listened to what we say about who we are, what we want to achieve and what timeframe we want to do that in. We’re happy with their ability to shift with the times and keep their minds open. We also appreciate that they’re not afraid to say, “I get what you're trying to do, but I think you're going about it wrong. I think we can do this, and we’ll have better success.” We’ve made many choices together, and we’ve been successful that way. They’ve been incredibly good to work with.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

Help me make more money. That’s all I can say.

Before you pick up the phone, know what you want to accomplish. I am shocked at how many of my colleagues don't know what they want to accomplish. They pick up the phone, and they want an SEO guru to wave a magic wand and make everything right. Boostability can only do so much. Once you hire them, you need to trust their judgment, but check in every three months or so, because things take time in the SEO world.

Overall Score I think they’re a fantastic company to work with. I’m honored to be a part of the team as well, just by being in the group of customers they have.
    I keep tight parameters myself, but they step up to that plate every time, so I'd definitely give them a five there.
    You get what you pay for. Value-wise, I think Boostability is of the highest value because when we set out on a goal, we meet it and we get tremendous results.
    I only say four because I've had to go back several times with newer employees and restate what we’re trying to do. They can improve a little bit there. But I would definitely give them a four. I’m happy with them.
    I recommend them to every nonprofit leader I speak to, because most nonprofit leaders who call me want to know how we’re doing it, and I get to have the privilege of saying, “We’re doing it with Boostability on our team.”

SEO and Web Design for Excavation Business

"I'm optimistic their work is going to increase my income."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability built a new website and marketed the client's services in all relevant search engines through a long-term search engine optimization campaign.

Freelancer

Phoenix, Arizona Area
Owner, Excavation Business

Boostability has launched a new website and effectively communicated the value of their work to a nontechnical client. They have a patient team that educates clients on all aspects of their work.

I'm the owner, operator, and sole employee of a trenching company. I do light trenching and excavating for contractors and homeowners. I dig fence footings and trenches for sprinkler systems, water lines, and gas lines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I didn't have a website, and I'm completely computer illiterate. I needed to get into the game of online marketing to grow my business and income further.

Boostability is building my company's website from scratch and making sure it's optimized for search engines. They're doing everything they can do, in my estimation and understanding, to make my business as viable as possible.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

My son is the sales director at Boostability.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I am not sure exactly. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track.

Not much is ready yet because we didn't really get going until October or November [of 2016]. We had talked about the project for a while, but I was dragging my feet on getting started. I don't work over the Internet, and they're based in Utah, and I'm in Arizona. I wanted to meet them in person before beginning.

Not yet because it's too early in the process. I don't know what to expect, and I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm satisfied so far. I feel like the project is going to be successful. I'm optimistic their work is going to increase my income.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability has helped me understand the process by using language I can understand, which can't be easy because they're speaking to someone who is computer illiterate. They seem very knowledgeable.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I'm working with people who are 50 years younger than I am, but everyone has been pleasant, helpful, understanding, and patient. I've liked and enjoyed the way I've been treated. Everyone has been polite and informative.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

There is nothing to improve from my point of view.

I can't offer any. I don't yet know enough about the process to say, "Well, I would have done this differently if I could have."

I have to give a five on every question because I can't compare their work to anything. If I wasn't doing business with them, I wouldn't be doing this business – period.

SEO for Mobile Cooler Business

"They use language that allows me to understand their work process since they are speaking to someone who is computer illiterate."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability helped a small business become a viable online player by building a new website from scratch and marketing it locally to get more new clients.

Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Owner, Mobile Cooler Company

Boostability has a bright and pleasant team that has been patient with the client's lack of technical knowledge. They work hard to educate non-technical clients.

We are a light trenching business that does sprinkler system trenches, light excavating, fence footings, and water and gas lines for contractors and homeowners. I am the owner, operator, and sole employee of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I wanted to make my business as viable as possible.

They are building the website from scratch and doing the search engine optimization on it.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

My son is sales director for Boostability. I went to see them in person as well.

I am not sure.

Our engagement began months ago, but development started late October/early November. I dragged my feet on the project because I do not work online.

Although it is too early to tell, I feel like the website is going to be really successful for me and will end up satisfied with it. I am also optimistic that it is going to increase my income.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Everybody is pleasant, polite, and knowledgeable. I enjoy the way their team treats me. They use language that allows me to understand their work process since they are speaking to someone who is computer illiterate.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I do not yet have enough knowledge to say I would have done something differently.

SEO for Online Fence Retailer

"Boostability has performed reliably and handled our work on a relatively low cost."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Boostability provides SEO services for some of the client's e-commerce sites, building links for them and also improving their social media presence.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
Jonathan Leonard
Manager, McGregor Fence Company

Boostability has helped one of the client's sites reach the first page of Google and the third or fourth page for another site. The client is pleased with these reliable and affordable results, and they praise Boostability for being responsive and interested in the work.

We sell different kinds of fencing for keeping animals in or out. Our products are sold exclusively through 9 websites. We're a small company with 2 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I felt that links are one of the critical elements for getting search engine attention. I wasn't in a good position to set those up, so I went to Boostability.

We initially hired Boostability for SEO work on a cat fence site. We also operate a deer fence site that accounts for a large share of our business. I had recently installed a small pool fence section within it. Boostability is working on both of those sites at the current time. They have helped build links for our company and also worked on our social media presence.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

We searched Google for outfits that handled SEO. I looked at Boostability's prices and reviews, concluding that they were the most affordable option out of all other prominent agencies. The results I've seen have confirmed this.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

The cost of Boostability's services is around $2,400 per month.

We started working with Boostability around 3 months ago.

Boostability has performed reliably and handled our work on a relatively low cost. After 2 months of work, topcatfences.com reached the first page of Google results for the first time in its history. I had previously put ads on Google for it, but it never had good organic ratings. Our deer fence site is on Google's 3rd or 4th page for "deer fencing" and similar terms.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability's team is responsive and interested in the work. I have received periodic reports on the work.

They simply work.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I haven't been working with Boostability for long enough to pick up anything strong on this front. I have no complaints.

Boostability has worked effectively with me, so I don't have any special instructions for approaching them.

Search Engine Marketing for Dance Studio

"Boostability stuck to my schedule and budget, and we have good communication."

Jun. 2013 - Ongoing

Boostability was engaged by a small dance studio to grow the firm's presence online with the end goal of signing up more students and growing class offerings.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Owner, Dance Studio

Boostability was given strong feedback by the client for producing top 3 listings for major keywords since the client had no SEO [search engine optimization] work done before. Boostability is recommended to any small business that wants to make a quick impact on a budget.

The Dance Element of Wilmington offers dance classes for all styles of dance, for all ages. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

I needed help in increasing search rankings for the business.

Boostability has provided SEO services and pay-per-click management for my website. Boostability hasn't produced any content for my website, but they have helped me shape the material that was already there, in order to boost SEO. I generally dealt with their account manager.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I tried several other companies for much higher monthly payments, which produced lower results. I don't remember if Boostability reached out to me initially, but I have been very happy with them for several years.

How much have you invested with Boostability?

I have a $150 monthly budget with Boostability, which includes feedback for changes to my website. On a couple of occasions, I have increased the budget in order for Boostability to perform additional tasks.

I started working with Boostability 3 years ago.

My website went from hardly appearing in search rankings, to coming up within the first 2-3 listings for nearly all of my keywords.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Boostability stuck to my schedule and budget, and we have good communication.

What did you find most impressive about Boostability?

I am a dance teacher, not a web developer, so I had no idea what SEO involved. The way in which Boostability has helped me learn what Google's requirements are, has made them stand out. I've gone from understanding nothing about SEO, to having a good concept of how I can make my website perform better.

Are there any areas Boostability could improve?

I have no suggestions for improvement.

Any client should approach Boostability without reservations. They are an honest company and they stick to their promises. Anyone wanting to give them a try will be happy with Boostability.

I receive monthly phone calls and email updates for my account's performance.
    I was paying twice as much for another company, without seeing an increase in SEO. I don't know if they were doing anything at all.
    I have been happy with everything that Boostability has done for my business.