Affordable & Effective SEO For Small Businesses

Gold

Boostability is the emerging leader of cost-effective and scalable search engine optimization and local online marketing services for small to medium companies and strategic partner organizations worldwide. The company allows clients and its partners to grow their businesses by maximizing the evolving power of the Internet in a highly efficient and specialized way.

Lehi, UT
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands

Artbeats, Alegria Shoes, Dexter Law, JD Power, Decision

SEO Campaign & Keyword Strategy for Real Estate Company

"I found their professionalism, knowledge, and personability to be the most impressive."

Expanding a real estate company's reach, Boostability leads various SEO campaigns for Google, Yahoo, and Bing to rank for specific keywords.

Fort Morgan, Colorado
Holly Lindell
Digital Marketing Specialist, Colorado Land Company

Boostability helped the site jump from the third page of Google to the first, and customers have commented on the brand's increased visibility. The team was responsive over email and phone, and they offered cost-effective monthly plans.

I am the Digital Marketing Specialist for Colorado Land Company. We are a locally owned and operated company with 12 real estate agents.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We hired Boostability to increase our reach online as well as increase our Search Enginge Optimization.

When we first started we were on the 3rd page of Google. We wanted to be more visible overall and be on the first page of Google.

I did a LOT of research! When it came down to it, they were the most available, knowledgable, and personable company that we interviewed.

They work on our Google, Yahoo, Bing, and many other search engine's profiles. They target keywords that we discussed thoroughly and help to boost our presence online.

They have been open to anything that we are asking of them. They can answer any questions that we have and take the time to thoroughly explain things in a way that we can understand them.

When we started, we were on the 3rd page of Google. Now, we are on the first! We also have heard over and over from people that they "just see us everywhere!" We attribute part of that compliment to the work that Boostability has done.

Extremely!

None that I can think of.

Overall Score We wouldn't go anywhere else.
    I would send them an email and we could schedule a phone call easily
    Something that we liked about Boostability is that they were cost effective for us and offer many different monthly plans.
    Would recommend to everyone and anyone
    Extremely likely!!

SEO for Travel & Tourism Startup

"...their professionalism and knowledge of SEO challenges were monumental in our success."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Boostability was brought on board to improve the google search performance of a travel and tourism startup. The team collaborated so that the client could reach the first page of keyword search results.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Manager & CEO, A la Carte Tours

Thanks to Boostability's work, the client now ranks on the first page of search engines. Their team was professional and great to work with. They answered all of the client's questions and were timely with their reports. Made evident by their impressive delivery of results, they're a skilled team.

A la Carte Tours offers Custom Group Tours Worldwide. Our Hallmark Annual Rose Parade Tour is a great way to experience the Best of the Tournament of Roses and Southern California. As the Tour Manager for our company, I am pleased to assist in planning your upcoming Group Travel.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We recently sought Boostability's services to improve our SEO visibility.

When we acquired Boostability's services, it was to improve our online visibility. We have worked with other companies before with marginal results.

We did an online search of SEO companies, and found Boostability to have many happy clients, and great results.

Our objective was to get 1st Page placement in the requested categories and keywords.

We worked with several key personnel with Boostability, and were always pleased with the accuracy and professionalism from the entire staff.

Prior to working with Boostability, we were ranking on pages 9-10. After just a few months we were ranking on Page 1 on search engines. We were very pleased with the results.

Their team was very pleasant to work with, and responsive to our questions. Additionally, there was a monthly report sent to us outlining their work and progress.

Aside from the results, which were very impressive, their professionalism and knowledge of SEO challenges were monumental in our success. They took the time to understand our industry and the highly competitive online environment. Their knowledge of the entire SEO process made all the difference.

We retain their services moving forward to maintain our position in the competitive SEO environment.

Overall Score They offer Quality Services at a reasonable price.
    Made monthly follow-up reports on their progress
    Very reasonably priced for small businesses
    Very Knowledgeable
    Anyone looking to improve their online ranking, should employ their services

SEO for Marriage & Family Therapist

"They were always responsive to what I needed and stayed in contact."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Boostability implemented SEO services for a website.

Redding, California
Vickie Parker
Owner, Marriage & Family Therapist

The stakeholder's website ranks on the first page of SERP. The business has expanded as a result of Boostability's services, producing a significant return for the investment. The team maintained an efficient workflow throughout the engagement.

I am a marriage and family therapist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I hired them to do my SEO work.

Become more visible on the web and get more clients.

Through the internet.

I needed help with SEO work.

The team worked on my web site and brought me to the first page within a couple of months.

My business has increased substantially and it has been worth the investment. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent.

They were always responsive to what I needed and stayed in contact.

Not that I am aware of.

they were good.
    A great investment.
    I am totally satisfied
    I would not hesitate to refer them to businesses that want to grow.

SEO for K–12 School

"Their consistency and the success they've helped us achieve set them apart."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostability provided SEO services for a K-12 school. The team audits the school website on a monthly basis, developing and implementing a strategy to gain traffic.

Los Altos, California
Katy Wells
Director of Communications, Pinewood School

The engagement has exceeded the expectations of the internal team, providing an increase in traffic to the site. Boostability consistently communicates with the client to ensure a smooth and effective workflow. The team is hard-working and organized.

In 1959, Gwen Riches started an after-school enrichment program in her home. This became Pinewood School. Today, our three-campus K-12 school balances rigorous academics with robust enrichment classes. Our students engage in meaningful, varied opportunities that empower them to explore their talents and develop new skills.

Pinewood is a joyful community with passionate, accessible teachers and administrators who partner with students and parents in the education journey. With state-of-the-art updates, our facilities provide the space for all to flourish. We inspire the best in our students as we encourage them to become kind, well-rounded people who are poised to change their world for the better. I am the Director of Communications at Pinewood. I manage our website, social media, internal and external communications efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

Managing/improving SEO after we completely redesigned our website.

Increase traffic to our site and stay relevant in online searches.

Personal recommendation

Boostability audits our site monthly and provides us with a progress report and action items to help us improve.

Boostability has been a huge part of making our school website a success. They send monthly progress reports as well as action items that will help our SEO improve. With all of the effort we put into our website, it's essential to know that traffic is being driven in our direction. Boostability ensures and proves that this is happening. I'm so thankful for all they do!

Boostability is consistent - they call and email me every month with our progress report/action items and allow me to engage when I am able.

Their consistency and the success they've helped us achieve set them apart.

None

SEO for Family Orthodontics Practice

"Our page ranks within the first few items for several keywords."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Boostability was hired to increase search ranking for a newer orthodontics practice. The team researched keywords and created links.

San Tan Valley, Arizona
Kathryn Peterson
Owner, Peterson Family Orthodontics

The team at Boostability helped the practice's website increase in ranking. Their communicative approach complemented their professional management style. They're a helpful team that is dedicated to their clients.

I am the owner of an orthodontics practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We asked Boostability to help us rank high for people searching for orthodontists in the area.

We wanted to rank high in Google searches.

My friend recommended the company and we liked what they offered.

Boostability has helped us rank high with several keywords, which we change periodically.

Our team includes a few people who research keywords and create links to help our page rank higher.

Our page ranks within the first few items for several keywords.

They are just an email or phone call away and have been very helpful.

Excellent communication.

Overall Score Boostability has met our expectations and we will continue to use them.
    They are always available to talk.
    Comparable to other options.
    Boostability is easy to communicate with and effective in what they do.
    Great to work with.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Damage Restoration Company

"Boostability is hands down one of the best companies I have worked with."

Boostability provides SEO and reputation management services, including social media campaigns, link building, and bookmarking. They've also rebuilt a website with enhanced keywords and custom content.

Holland Patent, New York
Sheri Osborne
Owner, Redeeming Restoration

Boostability’s work has paid for itself many times over with a 75% increase in website traffic. Cooperative and experienced, the team delivers regular performance updates and is eager to assist. Their full spectrum of services allows them to produce measurable results across a range of areas.

I own a water, fire, and mold disaster cleanup company headquartered in central New York. With about five employees, we serve both commercial and residential entities. I am responsible for all company operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I needed an SEO platform-based website as well as a social media presence to help build local visibility.

My goal was to build a community presence that was limited to a two-hour radius so that my services would be top-of-mind in an emergency.

I found them via a Facebook ad. I had already interviewed five other companies that not only didn't understand my industry but also tried to force me to work with their respective platform. I had become skeptical of any company claiming they could both build a website and apply SEO. However, after several in-depth discussions with Boostability, I felt they were a good match for my company.

They created a new website, to which they transferred my old platform, and reviewed every aspect as it related to my business. This included building trustworthy off-site links, website bookmarking, and establishing website authority. In addition, they published custom blogs and enhanced article engagement.

They also boosted my online presence and search visibility by using industry keywords and managing several SEO campaigns. Recently, I've added their social marketing platform. This has been a tremendous asset in developing top-of-mind awareness.

Each team member is a joy to communicate with and spends quality time ensuring my questions are answered.

The 75% increase in website presence has paid for their services threefold. Although I have seen more visibility in the social media sphere, it is still premature to assign a monetary value to their efforts.

The workflow is amazing. I receive a monthly call and email updating me on SEO and social media campaign progress.

The Boostability team is hands down one of the best companies I have worked with. Not only do they foster a very friendly atmosphere, but they have become an invaluable digital extension of my company, which I have needed since starting my business.

Nothing on their end. If anything, I need to implement their recommendations more quickly.

Overall Score Five stars is not enough.
    They were always available.
    Their services were cost-effective.
    Their quality is the best.
    I am ready to use them for another business adventure.

Social Media Management and SEO for Rental Agency

"I was impressed by the speed and the accuracy of their workflow."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Boostability managed social media content and provided SEO services in order to increase brand awareness. They coordinated weekly ad campaigns and made regular posts to all social media channels.

Provo Utah
Chris Schlierman
CEO, Rentie

Online brand presence has been tripled on a shorter timeline than initially planned. Boostability worked in coordination with the in-house team and impressed with their efficient workflow.

I am the CEO of Rentie, a full-stack rental marketplace.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

I hired Boostability to manage my social media accounts and provide SEO services.

I wanted to double our online presence within six months.

I selected them through the referral of a friend.

They post regular updates on my social media accounts and run weekly ads online.

They have several strong people, and I got to speak with all of them.

Our online presence tripled in only three months.

They worked in unison with me and my team.

I was impressed by the speed and the accuracy of their workflow.

Ongoing SEO for Insurance Brokerage

"There should be much more due diligence done about our company and the market we operate in."

Boostability works to improve organic SEO efforts for driving more leads to the website. They’ve done keyword research and conduct monthly calls to discuss progress.

Halifax, Canada
CFO, Insurance Brokerage

Most of the selected keywords now rank on the first page of results in Google and more calls are coming in. Boostability has an overall friendly team that takes feedback well and implements it. They could improve, though, on providing more suggestions for improvement during the monthly call.

I’m the CFO of an insurance brokerage located in Nova Scotia, Canada. I’m in charge of all aspects of marketing, operations, finance, and strategic development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We needed to improve our organic SEO on Google. Our industry is incredibly competitive, so it's important that we rank on the first page for our keywords.

We wanted to drive more people to our website and get more calls for quotes.

We considered several vendors. We wanted someone with a proven track record and a reasonable price since we’re a small business and don't have a huge budget. We received an email from Boostability for an introductory deal and decided to try them out.

We had an initial call to discuss our expectations and what they could offer. They did some keyword research for our SEO strategy. We have a monthly call to discuss progress.

I’m in touch with a team member of their SEO client services department.

Our rankings are much higher now for our selected keywords. Most are on the first page.

How did the Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Each member of the SEO client services team is friendly and polite. At first, they’d call me at times that were inconvenient—outside of our business hours due to the time zone difference. It was a bit annoying that they couldn't figure this out for themselves, but once I brought it to their attention, they started calling at better times.

What impresses you about Boostability?

The results have been great. We’re ranking higher, which is exactly what we wanted. We’re also receiving more calls, though they’re not really for our chosen keywords.

They didn't seem to know anything about our region. The keywords they suggested at first were in rural places that we would never target. There should be much more due diligence done about our company and the market we operate in.

Also, there’s a different person calling us every month, so there’s really no continuity. The calls also feel like they’re reading off a checklist instead of providing suggestions for improvement.

SEO & Consulting for an Office Furniture Retailer

“Boostability took effective actions that yielded proven results for our company.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Boostabilty compiled an industry-specific list of search terms to target to improve a retailer's online visibility. The team uses target keywords and backlinking to boost SEO.

Mandeville, Louisiana
Randal Van Dierendonck
General manager, KV Workspace

Boostability fostered a productive and impactful partnership based on an organized workflow, keen market insight, and clear, regularly scheduled documentation. The team pairs excellent SEO services with expert consultation.

I'm the general manager of a commercial office furniture dealer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostability?

We enlisted Boostability's services and expertise to improve our organic Google webpage ranking.

Our primary objective is to rank on page one for a specific Google keyword search.

We selected Boostability after discovering their company online. We hired them after our initial conference call.

Boostability identified useful target keywords to focus on improving. They compiled a list of search terms that are relevant to our industry. Their work includes building the supporting backlinks to boost our SEO and rankings.

We communicate regularly with our account manager

We had an excellent working relationship. The team gave us informative and high-quality recommendations. Boostability took effective actions that yielded proven results for our company. The team has done a great job so far in regards to achieving our short-term goals.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account manager who provides status updates on our project. These reports include the key actions we need to complete each month.

What impresses you about Boostability?

We've had a very positive experience so far.

I have none to suggest at this time.

SEO for Storage Systems Manufacturer

“I’m very happy with the service they provide and with the team doing what they said they would.”

May 2014 - Ongoing

Boostability provides SEO services, first auditing the website and now conducting monthly scans and giving reports on required fixes. They collaborate on keyword research and create SEO-optimized content.

Miami, Florida
Ed Granger
Sales Director, Quantum Storage

The site has climbed Google’s rankings for several important keywords and the level of visitors to the website regularly reaches a good level. The monthly reports they provide give an informative overview of the work done and the key optics, while the team works effectively on their own initiative.

Quantum Storage Systems is a manufacturer of plastic bins and containers. I am the director of sales for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boostability?

We were looking for a company which could help us with search engine optimization [SEO]. We needed some direction on the construction of our website so that we could rise higher in Google and other engines. I inherited a team which had worked with the company since that point, but became frustrated with the time difference and language barrier.

When our website was initially constructed, it provided information only, and had not been written with SEO in mind. They helped us restructure the site. They indicated some fixes our website needed and gave us a roadmap on how to appeal to Google, relative to our site and its construction. They conduct monthly scans of the website, and report back to us if there are any further fixes required to adhere to Google’s standards.

They would have made the changes themselves, but our in-house marketing team didn’t want others working on the backend of the website. Instead, they give us direction, tells us what we need to do, and we implement those suggestions and ideas using our marketing team. We collaborate on the searchable terms we wanted to focus on, which they then started to market by writing blog articles and placing exterior content which could pull users to our site.

I was assigned a project manager, who evaluated the results of the web scan performed by their team, and started implementing ideas for us to grow our SEO.

How did you come to work with Boostability?

I received an email from them, looking to see if I was interested in meeting them so that they could show me what they do and how they could help us. I took them up on that opportunity, and we went from there.

We spend $3,000 per month on their services. I am sure that others could promise to provide the same service for a lot less money, but I would rather keep what I’ve got.

We started working with them in May 2014.

They have given us a much higher level of SEO and helped us climb Google's rankings for multiple search terms. I keep an eye on Google Analytics, which tells me about the traffic to my website, and I have a benchmark of the number of visits to our site. This is the high-level metric I look at, but, if I become concerned, I can take a deeper dive into the other signals I can look at. So far, the visits to our website have remained at a level I’m comfortable with.

How did Boostability perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a collaborative process. I receive a monthly report on the status of our website and, through the process, I’ve developed a sound understanding of our website and some of the key optics which trigger me picking up the phone and calling them, or not having to call them.

My communication at this juncture is really hands-off. I get in touch with the project manager if there’s an issue or question, but I’m relatively low-maintenance for them at the moment. I keep a watchful eye on certain areas and I have nothing to inquire about so far.

They did what they said they would do and got our website to a level which provides more visibility for people looking for our products.

I’m very happy with the service they provide and with the team doing what they said they would. They alert me and the marketing team if there are issues we need to address, such as backend issues with the website. I have nothing negative to say about them.

Gold