Award Winning Digital Agency

Based in the vibrant heart of London & Essex, Bird Marketing have been established for 7 years. Dedicated to bringing our customer’s business visions to life using all of the knowledge and experience that we bring together as a team.

Our priority is to deliver an exceptional service and we ensure that our staff are always striving to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our main focus is on your return on investment and subsequently our success is based upon your success!

Our operating philosophy is simple, we stick to what we know and what we are good at! By doing this we can offer our customers a service that they can trust, knowing that the team have extensive knowledge in these areas.

Our three main services of Web Design, Pay per click and Search Engine Optimisation are all delivered using our proven processes to promote efficiency and reach our customer’s objectives. By using our processes we ensure that the best practices are followed by all staff which leads to the end product always being of the best quality.

The company policy that is observed by every team member is to be conscious of the environment and this is reflected in the way that we operate. Our hosting infrastructure uses renewable energy sources and our offices are paperless. We are constantly reviewing our suppliers and processes with the bigger picture in mind so that we can play our part!

• 128a High Street, Billericay
    Essex CM129XE

Cancer Research, Capital UK, Moda Minx, I Love Fancy Dress, Maze Rattan, Regis, A Oppenheimer & Co

First Data - Digital Strategy Image

First Data - Digital Strategy

Challenge:

First data needed a deeper understanding of their consumers, they needed a company to identify the problems, and create solutions that would allow them to move forward with clarity with their digital presence.

Solution:

After being given the brief we went to work on transforming their digital performance. We began by devising a plan through comprehensive documentation and consultation sessions.

The strategy encompassed had all the data laid out in to simplified modules, by having all this data and knowledge simplified meant it was much easier to come up with a solid digital performance plan. This meant First Data could stay on top of trends that would put their business right at the top of the pile giving them that edge on the other competitors.

Result:

First Data now have a very powerful strategy at their disposal. This strategy will help them make marketing decisions that will assist them to surpass their competitors by offering consumers what they want, all in the form of your online presence!

Huawei - Digital Strategy Image

Huawei - Digital Strategy

Challenge:

Huawei came to us for direction on the digital strategies they should be utilising within their marketing campaigns moving forward.

Solution:

At Bird we thought the best way to portray our ideas and strategies were to provide a comprehensive document and extensive consultation workshops. The purpose of this is to outline opportunities and targets within the market they operate in. We created the

documentation and performed the workshops in a clear and concise way to demonstrate our suggested strategies whilst making it personal to the client.

Result:

Huawei thought this was a perfect way to display the results of the research and found it incredibly informative. They were able to use the documentation and what they learned internally to demonstrate their ideas and future goals for the company.

St James Place - Branding/Design Image

St James Place - Branding/Design

Challenge:

St James Place came to us with a challenge which was to create a poster that showcased their values as well as helping to uniform their branding and to design a crest for them to use within their company.

Solution:

We got our very talented in-house Graphic Designer to get to work. She used her skills on Poster layouts and logo formation to develop a poster/crest that St James Place would be proud

of.

Result:

And St James Place are extremely pleased with the product we created and they are proudly using it within their company.

Angel Champagne - Web Design Image

Angel Champagne - Web Design

Challenge:

Angel produce a high end luxury champagne and felt their website was lacking their premium feel.

Solution:

We re-created Angel’s website, ensuring we kept close to the brand guidelines whilst adding some design flair to given it a premium feel and bring it into the modern era.

Result:

Angel are extremely happy with their new website and even sent a bottle of bubbles as a thank

you!
The Only Way Is Granite - SEO Image

The Only Way Is Granite - SEO

Challenge:

The Only Way is Granite an impressive section of the granite and quartz trade within Essex however they wanted to enhance this by attracting more visitors to the website.

Solution:

Like any campaign we started with keyword research which was used to identify which keywords would yield the best traffic. We also identified which areas would attract visitors and implemented a localised SEO strategy

to target these.

Result:

The Only Way is Granite have phenomenal exposure for all of their services. Topping the SERPs for the best keywords the outrank all of their competitors.

FJ Harnett & Son - Customer Portal Image

FJ Harnett & Son - Customer Portal

Challenge:

FJ Harnett wanted to streamline the order process for clients and also the management of the ordering process internally.

Solution:

We decided the best solution for FJ Harnett & Son was to create a portal where their customers could log in to see and order any available stock. Invoices are automatically generated and sent to clients as well as picking sheets being generated for the internal

staff to get to work.

Result:

FJ Harnett & Son clients are happier with the streamlined ordering process and FJ are happy with a lot of admin tasks being cut from their daily tasks.

Web Design & SEO for Environmental Recruitment

"they have been fantastic!"

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited was responsible for creating a website for an environmental recruiting agency. They focused on creating an appealing and user-friendly site that would securely maintain user information.

Joseph Bell
Director, SEED Recruitment

Bird Marketing Limited delivered a beautifully-designed website that's received lots of compliments. Their SEO efforts have also yielded results. The team maintained effective project management and frequent communication. The client commends them for their approachability and process.

I am a Director of an Environmental Recruitment consultancy. My role includes the management of recruitment processes for external organisations - we help companies to secure the right candidates and ensure the their hiring processes run as smoothly as possible.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We approached Bird to design and build a fully functional website to post job listings. In addition to this, we required a strategic SEO plan to help ensure my company is visible when potential candidates search for suitable job roles.

My main goal was to have a functional website that enabled me to post job listings without sacrificing design. Being a recruitment company meant that the site had to be secure and candidates' information also needed to be safe. I wanted a clear and concise SEO plan which would enable high rankings and generate applications from job seekers.

They were recommended to me by another Recruitment company.

Initially we went to their office for a kick off meeting where we had a brainstorming session with the team members involved. During the meeting we discussed various design ideas for the website. Bird then went to work and sent various drafts at the agreed milestones.

To their credit, each draft required only minor changes and it was a really streamlined process. Once the website was launched we went back for another meeting with the SEO team to discuss what we were targeting.

Throughout the process communication was high within both teams - I am now a part of a WhatsApp group with the SEO team which means all questions and queries are answered very efficiently.

Throughout the sales phase we spoke to Lewis who is the Account Director. Once we had agreed costs we had a face to face meeting where we also met Jake, the Project Manager.

Once the website was complete and launched we went back for another meeting to kick off our SEO campaign. This is when I met Luke and Grace, both of which work on my account on a monthly basis. The team are great!

I’ve had a few clients asking who it was who designed the website and complimented on how easy it is to use. I am already starting to see the results of the SEO plan. I have access to log into their reporting portal which keeps track of how well the website is ranking. Very good!

The project management was good and the team made it very clear when I should expect drafts. They kept in frequent enough communication and delivered everything when they said they would. Cannot ask for anything more!

No question was too much (I am not a web developer so I had many). I was listened to and ideas were easily incorporated into the site. The SEO team’s communication with me has been consistent and clear throughout. Bird Marketing has always been easy to approach and I would recommend them.

I’m really will struggle to identify any flaws with Bird Marketing’s process and team members - in my experience they have been fantastic!

Overall Score Great company and great results!

Web Design for Accounting & Bookkeeping Company

"The project was truly stress-free."

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Bird Marketing Limited designed and developed the website of a financial accountancy firm. Starting from scratch, they focused on delivering a sleek platform that would reflect the client's vision and values.

Danielle White MAAT
Oscar Fairchild London Ltd

Bird Marketing Limited executed a website that's increased inbound inquiries for the client. Analytics indicate that the site has also led to a reduced bounce rate. The platform's personal touch has made prospects more comfortable about reaching out. The team's design expertise was second to none.

I am an Accountant for a Bookkeeping, Payroll and Accountancy company based in Essex, Oscar Fairchild. My role involves managing the finances within a multitude of clients, in a variety of industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We hired Bird Marketing to help us achieve our dream website. We had a particular style that we wanted, and the brand image we want to display to our clients whilst generating potential leads.

Our main goal for this project was to create a website which helped generate leads and prospects for the company. We envisioned something sleek and simple which would make it as easy as possible for leads to contact us.

In addition to this we wanted the design to illustrate who we are as a company, and the energy we bring to each of our working days. We had a particular style set in our heads and weren’t too sure if anyone could meet it.

We were recommended Bird Marketing by one of our clients who had previously worked with them.

Our previous website was one that had a confusing layout and our services were not clear. We found that users couldn’t find our information easily and that we had a high bounce rate. We decided to simplify the site and optimise it the best we could, with no avail. We were then recommended Bird Marketing by a client and decided to give them a call.

From the get go Bird Marketing listened to everything we said. We had as many face to face meetings as needed, and a group Whatsapp so we could be kept in the loop at all times. Communication was high at all times. As soon as we had the first meeting and agreed on the design, it was smooth sailing from there.

Initially we spoke to Lewis who is the Account Director, he explained to us what sort of package we would need and sent a proposal. After review we then went into Bird Marketing’s offices and met Jake, the Project Manager, where we discussed designs and had a short introduction to the Graphic Designer, Zoe, who’d be creating some graphics.

It’s hard to measure really but since the new design has gone up we have definitely had a lot more calls. It’s been nice because people seem to be more comfortable talking to us due to the new Team Page on the site. Our analytics have improved to, especially our bounce rate.

We had an initial call with Lewis, the Account Director, who talked me through the initial process and then was invited to the office for a face to face meeting. During this meeting I was able to describe the site I wanted, the objectives for the site, and show them some designs that I liked.

The Project Manager, Jake, then explained what could be done and what couldn’t bearing in mind the price range we had agreed. It was a great meeting and I Ieft having agreed how I would like to be kept in the loop and how often. I have no complaints for Bird Marketing with regards to project management. The project was stress-free and the outcome even better.

I found that their knowledge and expertise was second to none. They clearly explained the process to me, how things worked and even gave me a tutorial afterwards to show me how to work the site. Everyone was willing to help and answer whatever questions they could.

Truthfully, I don’t think there is anything I think they could improve on - the project was truly stress-free.

SEO & Web Design for Wellness Company

"The team at Bird Marketing Limited are so professional and approachable."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited redesigned a website and provided an SEO campaign for a health and fitness startup. These projects aimed to increase local brand recognition and search traffic.

Martyn Coram
Director, Recipe For Results

The website Bird Marketing Limited created appears on the first page of search results after just 12 months. Professional and communicative, Bird Marketing Limited gave monthly SEO updates and is always available on the phone. Their time management and ability to hit deadlines is impressive.

I am the founder and director of Recipe For Results. R4R is a health and fitness company offering both Personal Training and meal prep services. Our goal as a business is to help our client reach their health and fitness goals. We offer a range of different packages for both services. We are an Essex based company and thus our clients are local to us.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We initially enquired about having our website redesigned. After an in-depth meeting with the team we decided to also go forward with an SEO package.

The main goal of the web design and SEO project was to increase the number of enquiries we get online. We wanted a brand new website where people in our local area would be able to find us and get in touch.

Bird Marketing are a very well known and established marketing agency in Essex. There are a lot of companies that have worked with them and they have a really good reputation. After having a meeting with them, we felt they had a real genuine passion about what they do. This is what stood out to us and helped us in our final decision to choose them.

When we first started working with Bird, we were what you would call a startup company. We didn’t really have much in terms of marketing at all. We knew we wanted a website but we weren't really sure how we wanted it to look. Because of this we decided to leave the design in the hands of the team - and this was by far the best decision.

Our website turned out to be everything we could have imagined and more. After the website was built, we then went on to doing an SEO campaign. Our account manager advised us to do try SEO after we explained our business goals was to increase our brand awareness. We have now been doing SEO for a little over a year now and it has been a huge success. We rank so well for both our meal prep services and personal training in Essex - to the point where we have gone from a few enquiries a month to 2 / 3 enquiries a day.

Lewis is our Account Manager, Jake and Jaden built our website ( and they also handle our web hosting / support ) and Nicole does our SEO.

Yes, we are on page one for ‘meal prep essex’. Before we was nowhere to be seen for ‘meal prep Essex’. To go from nothing to page one in a matter of 12 months just goes to show the team really know what they are doing.

The team at Bird Marketing Limited are so professional and approachable. They always keep me up to date and in the loop with the monthly SEO reports and if I ever have any questions or concerns I know they are just at the end of the phone.

If I had to choose one thing out of everything that impresses me it would be their time management skills. The website was booked in and launched on time and their SEO reports are always sent out at the beginning of the month without fail.

With the services they offer, I would say there is nothing I could fault them for. In Fact I am interested in trying out some of their other services such as their social media advertising.

SEO, PPC, & Web Design for Kitchen Worktop Company

"If we are ever in need of some assistance with the website, they are more than happy to help."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited provided PPC and SEO services to a business wanting to strengthen its brand identity. The team also redesigned the website so that it better reflected the modern, premium offering.

Nicholas Garwood
Director, The Only Way Is Granite Ltd

After implementing Bird Marketing Limited's services, the brand is now ranking highly in many targetted keywords and generating new leads. This along with the newly designed website improved brand awareness, further distinguishing the company from competitors.

The Only Way Is Granite is a flourishing kitchen worktop company, supplying and installing both granite and quartz worktops. We specifically target Essex and Kent, but do branch out to other areas. We take on a wide array of project sizes too - varying from small one day kitchen fittings to bigger and more complex fittings. I am the founder of The Only Way Is Granite.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

A redesign of the website was first. We then moved on to improving our brand awareness with both an SEO & PPC campaign.

Our goals were to have a brand new, premium website built to reflect our businesses image, and to then improve our presence on Google in our target area.

Bird Marketing rank extremely well for both web design and SEO on Google in Essex. We knew we wanted to work with an agency who were local but established - and we felt this was a great start . After careful research on the company, and reading through many of their positive reviews from their previous clients online, the choice was a no brainer.

Our original website was outdated, slow and hard for potential customers to navigate around. We felt like it was a poor reflection of the premium services we offer. After rebranding ourselves we knew we needed to refresh and revamp our online presence, starting with the website. We had a vision in mind and knew we wanted a modern looking website.

After our initial meeting with the team at Bird Marketing, we felt more than confident they would deliver something spectacular. They really took this on board what we said and made it even better than we could have imagined. Since having the website redesigned, we have used both their SEO and PPC services which have been a huge success.

Lewis is our Account Manager, Jake and Jaden built our website ( and they also handle our web hosting / support ), Luke manages our SEO on the website and Nicole does our PPC.

Yes, we have been doing SEO for a little over a year now and we can successfully say we rank highly in Essex for our key terms such as “kitchen worktops essex” “granite worktops essex” and “quartz worktops essex”. Not only have they improved our branding and company image, they have also improved our business presence. We rank for 251 keywords across our target areas, we have a premium looking website and we have expanded our company massively due to the influx of work.

Putting money into our company's branding and marketing was by far the best thing we have done for the business.

The team at Bird are always willing to spend extra time with us in meetings - we have a really good relationship with the team. Also the response time from their support department is outstanding. If we are ever in need of some assistance with the website, they are more than happy to help. Overall we couldn't be happier.

We have worked with a few marketing companies in the past but the one thing that makes Bird Marketing stand out is how transparent they are. Whether it is with their pricing or their reporting, they are 100% honest. They are always offering us their honest advice on how we can improve our marketing tactics and we can certainly say they are always right.

We can honestly say we do not have any.

Web Design & Development for Luxury Champagne Retailer

“They like to add something special and unique to every website they do, which caught our attention.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited designed and developed a new website to promote a luxury champagne retailer. They added animations to the homepage and created streamlined subpages to better convey key messages.

Managing Director, Angel Champagne

Bird Marketing Limited updated the site’s visuals, introducing a “wow factor” to entice prospective and existing clients while adhering to strict brand guidelines. The team used simple project management tools to facilitate the project, communicated directly, and kept development costs low.

I am the managing director of Angel Champagne. We sell luxury high-end champagne, both retail and wholesale, globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire this vendor?

We wanted a website that fit our strict brand guidelines while delivering a powerful message to our prospective clientele. Bird Marketing Limited built our site, providing design, development, support, and hosting services.

The website needed some form of animation on the homepage to engage visitors from the offset. We also wanted sleek and minimal subpages for each point that we wanted to convey.

We chose Bird because, out of all of the web design firms we came across, they had attributes in their own website that we wanted in ours. They like to add something special and unique to every website they do, which caught our attention. After looking at examples of what they called the “wow factor” that they put into their websites, it seemed like a natural choice to go with them.

Bird Marketing Limited used our brand guidelines to create several wireframes for the main homepage and all of the subpages. Once we approved the designs, they created an animation of wings for our homepage along with the rest of the website. We had only a few minor tweaks before we signed it off for launch. Since then, Bird Marketing Limited has continued to host us and maintains the security of the website.

We worked directly with the owner and his team of designers and developers. We had several face-to-face meetings and communicated via email and instant messaging, too.

Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact this project/engagement has had on your business?

We were extremely happy with the website from the outset, and our suppliers, customers, and wholesale clients have all given positive feedback. Compared to our previous outdated website, this was a much-welcomed refresh.

How effective is your workflow between your team and theirs? Did you use any specific project management tools?

The workflow was very straightforward as we had direct communication between our staff and theirs. They took the initiative with most elements of the site, which allowed us to sit back and respond whenever they needed our help. As for project management software, they ran a tight schedule using Google Calendar and Trello and leveraged basic tools like email and WhatsApp to make the collaboration easy.

I was definitely impressed with their ability to create unique designs and features that add a real “wow factor” to the project. They also have reasonable prices. Some of our other quotes were several times higher than their costs.

It would have been nice if they could’ve started on our project straight away, but they had a waiting list when we originally inquired. However, the fact that they’re so busy shows that they’re clearly doing something well, and they’re and worth the wait.

Web Design & Development Partnership Marketing Company

"They are a young, vibrant, and fast-growing agency."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited redesigned a website. They now offer support and hosting. The team also has an ongoing web development partnership in place for third-party engagements.

Luke Knight
Co-Founder, Prospect Knight

Bird Marketing Limited has a strong work ethic and is committed to success. They delivered the website within an unusually-fast timeline. The site is now a prominent component of viral marketing campaigns. Customers can expect to work with an accessible and communicative team.

I co-founded Prospect Knight Ltd, a marketing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We engaged them to rebuild our website. We have also partnered with the team to provide web development services to our clients.

The redesign needed to represent our company mission. We also wanted to offer a full spectrum of services with Bird Marketing Limited.

We are good friends with Philip (Director, Bird Marketing Limited) and trusted him. Since our business is family owned, it’s important that we partner with people we consider trustworthy friends.

We started the project with a lengthy meeting, during which we established every specification for the scope. Bird Marketing Limited provided suggestions and then guided the project. Services include web design, support, and hosting. They designed our site in an iterative feedback process; we requested changes until the site accurately represented our company.

Currently, we provide web development services to our business’ clients. Our team advises customers about their website; we then recommend them to Bird Marketing Limited.

We work with Philip, Lewis (Account Director, Bird Marketing Limited), and Jake (Lead Developer, Bird Marketing Limited), who served as project manager.

Bird Marketing Limited has been committed to success throughout the project. The website has received positive feedback from our clients and partners. We’re now more confident in our online presence. We’ve since launched viral marketing campaigns that feature the site.

We clicked well with their team, getting to the crux of our requirements quickly via high-level meetings. They are communicative and available on WhatsApp, email, and phone. We enjoy our seamless collaboration with them.

They have a great attitude and strong work ethic. The team delivered the website two months after the first meeting, an insanely fast pace. In-person and remote communication are both effective.

They are a young, vibrant, and fast-growing agency. There’s always room for improvement, but there are no major issues with this project.

They are a cost-effective and knowledgeable offshore partner.
    We have already recommended them several times.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing Services for IT Support Company

“Bird Marketing Limited has done an excellent job of growing as a company while running a tight, efficient business.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited developed a professional and secure WordPress site, working closely with the internal team to adhere to brand guidelines. They now serve as a digital marketing partner.

Billericay, United Kingdom
Stuart Oldham
Owner & Technical Director, Clear Thinking IT

Bird Marketing Limited’s new website reflects the business’s growth into a national service provider. They communicated directly with key stakeholders to ensure that all points were met, and the team continues to provide support. Their digital marketing expertise has also expanded core offerings.

Clear Thinking IT is a national IT support, telecoms, and consultancy partner with several enterprise-level clients. I am the founder and managing director, overseeing all aspects of the running of the company. I also serve as CIO on a contract basis for larger enterprises.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We have partnered with Bird Marketing Limited not only to rebuild our website but also to partner with us to deliver a full suite of digital marketing services for our mutual clients.

Initially, we wanted to transform our current website as we had grown from a locally based company to a national brand and needed our online presence to reflect this. We tasked Bird to rebuild our site on WordPress and assist our staff on training to keep it updated. The look and feel had to adhere to our brand guidelines and remain consistent across all of our marketing materials.

We also sought a single preferred partner for digital marketing services that we could recommend to our clients moving forward. Previous attempts at finding partners proved difficult, but Bird Marketing Limited filled the gap perfectly.

We selected Bird Marketing because they are the go-to marketing agency in Essex. We had been in contact with a few other companies in the past, and, from our initial contact, we could tell immediately that Bird Marketing Limited understood how we liked things to be done.

After our kickoff meetings regarding the brief, we outlined clear goals for our site redesign. We needed a corporate-style website to reflect the new growth we had achieved over the years. Additionally, since we offer security vulnerability assessments as a service, it was paramount that our website was impenetrable from a security vulnerability perspective. Bird Marketing Limited built our site on WordPress, which allowed our in-house technical team to easily update and edit certain areas of the website.

After completing the site, they’ve stayed on as digital marketing partners, offering our clients a range of services such as web design, SEO, PPC and, more commonly, support and security maintenance. Our services complement each other very well, and the partnership has been extremely fruitful for all involved.

We worked closely with Phil (Founder, Bird Marketing Limited) and Lewis (Account Manager, Bird Marketing Limited). We had several meetings and discussions throughout the different stages of the project and now contact their support team if there is anything we are unsure about or want changed.

Bird Marketing Limited assisted in building a website with the right overall appearance. We’re now more confident that our online presence is accurate to who we are, and both current and prospective clients have commented positively on the new site. It’s also helped us close a few important contracts.

When working with past vendors, we felt like some of our ideas were lost in translation, but this isn’t the case with Bird Marketing Limited. We communicate directly with the team members who are working on our projects, which has proven to be extremely efficient and useful when conveying key points. The support team is also quick to help or resolve any issues. As a support company ourselves, we can attest to how effectively they work.

We’ve had a smooth experience so far. As we’ve seen ourselves, not all companies suit each other as partners. However, Bird Marketing Limited and Clear Thinking IT work extremely well together. Not only have we helped each other with our services, but we’re also able to deliver effective, combined service packages for mutual clients. This is a collaboration done right.

There are always areas of improvement for any company, however, Bird Marketing Limited has done an excellent job of growing as a company while running a tight, efficient business.

Web Design & Ongoing Support for National Store

“Usually, you have to choose speed or quality for development projects, but they deliver both.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited designed, developed, and helped launch a Magento-based e-commerce website. The team integrated the platform with the company’s stock management system. They continue to provide support.

Managing Director, Large National Retail Store

Business improved significantly after launching the new site. The company increased its resources ten-fold to keep up with the growing demand. Bird Marketing Limited is a valuable partner, collaborating efficiently, communicating responsively, and showing unwavering dedication to the project.

I’m the managing director of a national homeware store. We supply products to both wholesale and retail shops, as well as online stores across the country. Most of our products are reproduction antiques, but we also manufacture our own chair line. I’m responsible for overseeing the company—from product creation and distribution to digital marketing—and making sure everything runs smoothly.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We were using a custom-built stock management system that connected to a Volusion-based e-commerce site. The platform was managed by a different company, and it was quickly becoming outdated. It wasn’t an ideal setup, and we didn’t have room to grow our business. The existing site wasn’t optimized for mobile devices, so when Google added load time and mobile-friendliness to their ranking algorithms, we experienced a decrease in sales.

Basically, we were behind the market in terms of technical innovation. We needed to find a new agency to bring us up to speed and provide ongoing maintenance. We wanted to partner with a forward-thinking firm that the offered high-end web design and support we needed.

Our main goal was to modernize our site, stock management system, and digital marketing campaigns. We didn’t really have a fixed target. Our archaic website was hindering our business, so we just wanted to clear a path for growth.

There was a bit of a language barrier with our previous partner, so we were looking for a new vendor based in the UK. I collaborated with our company’s other directors to put together a strict set of criteria to help guide our decision. We wanted to find the agency best suited to our specific business needs.

First, we made an extensive list of available agencies. We searched Google, social media platforms, directories, and ranking websites like Clutch. We recorded each candidate in a spreadsheet, noting specific details like the quality of their reviews, their distance from our office, and their Google rankings. We wanted as much information as possible about each vendor so that we could confidently make a decision. After assessing each potential partner, we submitted a brief document to each qualified agency and timed their responses. We wanted to get a sense of their communication skills. We exchanged emails, scheduled meetings, and requested proposals from each candidate and recorded that information into the spreadsheet. Looking at all of the data, Bird Marketing Limited was the winner. They met all of our criteria, so we decided to make them our new partner.

We started with a big kickoff meeting where shared all of our issues and listened to their proposed solutions. We discussed the best e-commerce platform for our business and ultimately decided on Magento. After three weeks, Bird Marketing Limited sent over a draft of the site’s homepage for our approval. We were blown away by their work overall, but we requested several changes, and they made them willingly. Once we signed off on the homepage, they started working on category pages, product pages, and other miscellaneous pages using the approved style and theme.

After we had the designs laid out, they started to build the Magento platform and integrate it with our new stock management system. The team made sure that all of our required functionalities and features were working properly. Once they completed the final testing phase, we launched the website. We currently have a support and security plan with the Bird Marketing Limited team. They update our system as needed, making sure we’re using the latest technology and trends.

I only spoke with my project manager and their lead developer, but a large team of designers and developers worked on my project. I met a few of them in our initial discovery meeting. I’m not sure exactly how many resources they provided, but I know that hey completed the entire project in-house. I requested that they refrain from using any freelancers or outsourced staff.

The results have been a bit interesting. We initially saw a drop in web traffic after we launched the new e-commerce platform. The Bird Marketing Limited team warned us that this would happen. It was a completely different website than our previous iteration—new URLs, new content, new images, new layouts, new categories, and new price points. The only thing that stayed the same was our domain name, so it took a while for the Google algorithm to recognize the changes we’d made.

After that short lull, our business took off rapidly. We’re now ten times the size we were before launching the new platform. We’ve had to move to bigger warehouses three times to accommodate our increased demand. We’re kicking ourselves for not reaching out to Bird Marketing Limited sooner. Both our staff and our customers are happier now that we have a new website.

In each phase, they delivered before the deadline. For the design, they promised a draft in four weeks, and we had it in three. For development, they completed the build and integrations about two weeks before their original estimate. We’re used to working with companies that go over schedule, so the lack of overrun was a huge benefit in working with their team.

They pride themselves on their smooth website design and development process. The team was excellent in accommodating our requests and any last-minute changes we made. As we’ve grown, we’ve continued to rely heavily on their support. At this point, they feel like part of our in-house team. They’re highly communicative, responding quickly to email and phone calls. We’re also free to visit their office if we have to go over something more complicated. We probably meet in person once a month on average. We enjoy working with their team.

I’m most impressed by their efficiency and their attention to detail. Usually, you have to choose speed or quality for development projects, but they deliver both. Additionally, they’re willing to share their techniques. When we were speaking to some vendors during our selection process, they guarded their methodologies. Bird Marketing Limited, on the other hand, was completely transparent.

They’re reluctant to expand their service offering. We feel like the Bird Marketing Limited team is capable of providing a variety of other services. With that said, I understand that they want to stick to what they’re good at, and I respect them for it.

Overall Score I’m excited to see what the future holds for our partnership. They’re a top-notch company across the board.
    They beat their delivery times.
    They charge less than the other companies we requested quotes from.
    I’ve never worked with a company that delivers such high-quality work.
    I’ve referred them to everyone that I know.

Website Design for Large E-commerce Seller

"Their support team responded to us quickly and resolved our issues with outstanding speed."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing Limited consolidated six websites into a unified system. They migrated an existing product database and preserved pricing, shipping, and tax options for users in different countries.

Shoeburyness, United Kingdom
Martin Hughes
Managing Director, Cadogan-Gifts.com

Users enjoy the new site, which drastically reduced burdens associated with updating the original, fragmented sites. Bird Marketing Limited instituted an effortless collaboration and dove deep into unique business requirements to deliver a solution suited to the problem at hand.

I’m the managing director of Cadogan Gifts, a giftware wholesaler.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

Our website’s design was extremely dated, and its custom system was built on archaic technology. We needed someone to overhaul its front- and backends.

We wanted the site to have a fresh look and feel that enhanced our customers’ experience.

A mutual provider recommended them.

After extensive consultation, Bird Marketing identified Magento as a suitable platform. Being a global company, we required multiple customer groups with different price ranges, shipping options, and tax configurations. Initially, we had six websites that targeted different niches and business types and used different systems. Bird Marketing unified these onto one platform and migrated our existing client database. They now provide ongoing support.

We worked with the managing director and several developers.

Customers have remarked positively about the site. Our online turnover has increased dramatically, and our admin time has dropped now that we only have to update one site.

It was a smooth process throughout, and Bird hit the launch deadline.

We have a quite a complicated business, so I was pleased with the time Bird took to understand how we operate, and how to offer us the most benefit. Their support team responded to us quickly and resolved our issues with outstanding speed.

While Magento has served me well, it can be quite clunky in some areas.

Web Design, SEO & PPC for Green Automotive Company

“The value we’ve gotten in return for our investment is excellent.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Bird Marketing rebuilt an outdated e-commerce site with modern technologies, updating its design. They also implemented digital marketing strategies focused on improving conversion rates and search rankings.

Wirral, UK
Ken Ferguson
Director, E-Rider Ltd

The website’s fresh design helped boost sales, and the page ranks first in Google searches. Bird Marketing Limited has a very organized workflow that quickly produces results. Their accessibility makes for a smooth and efficient collaboration.

I’m the founder and director of E-Rider Ltd. We’re an electric moped and motorbike online retailer with a growing community of customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bird Marketing Limited?

We needed a vendor to redesign our website and assist with our SEO and PPC efforts.

Ultimately, wanted to improve our conversion rates and search rankings, which would, in turn, increase our sales and profit.

The did excellent work for one of our competitions, and we wanted a part in that success. We considered other digital marketers but decided that Bird Marketing Limited offered the best value.

Our e-commerce platform was dated, so Bird Marketing Limited rebuilt the site with more modern technologies. Then, they implemented new SEO and PPC strategies to support the updated site. Soon after, we decided to focus solely on SEO.

Lewis (Sales Manager, Bird Marketing Limited) is our account manager. We also work with an SEO specialist, a PPC specialist, and two other team members who built the site.

Since partnering with Bird Marketing Limiter, our website has secured the first spot on Google results pages for electric mopeds. The interface design is amazing, which has dramatically boosted our sales.

How did the Bird Marketing Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very accessible and always willing to meet in person. They stick to schedules and consistently deliver high-quality work. We saw results much sooner than we’d initially expected.

What impresses you about Bird Marketing Limited?

I’ve heard about a lot of SEO companies falling short, but Bird Marketing Limited is different. The value we’ve gotten in return for our investment is excellent.

We ended our PPC campaigns. Bird Marketing Limited developed effective strategies, but they just weren’t as effective as organic SEO efforts. We redirected our budget to focus completely on SEO.