A full-service software development company

BigStep is a Complete End-To-End Digital Technology Solutions Provider. We work with startups and enterprises across the globe to rapidly evolve ideas to products.

Our product engineering expertise spans over various domains like web applications development, hybrid & native mobile applications development, real-time applications, micro-services, cloud technologies, UX designing, etc. We work on the latest technologies, and this combined with the design-led, innovation-driven capabilities of our team ensures that we deliver great value to our customers.

We’re a Powerhouse of Products for launching Social Networking, E-commerce And Enterprise Ventures. Our products and numerous solutions are being used by thousands of users across the world.

2008
Gurugram, India
  • 2nd Floor, SCO-63, Old Judicial Complex Sector 15
    Gurugram 122001
  • India

Custom Dev for Social Network Mobile App

"They have been able to adhere to the time frame they proposed even if there are delays."

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. custom develops a mobile application that serves as a social network. The team provided an app template, and they continue to modify it.

Vaughan, Ontario
Amit Kapoor
Founder, Writers Block Corporation

The solution aligns with stakeholders’ vision. The accessible team checks in regularly, ensuring stakeholders are comfortable with all plans. Any issues or delays are promptly reported and then solved.

Writers Block Corporation is dedicated to providing a platform for users to create engaging content. We're striving to create the right tools for users to utilize to deliver unique stories. I, Amit Kapoor, founded Writers Block Corporation because I'm constantly reading, whether its online or offline and I want to give back to this community.

For what projects/services did your company hire BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I hired BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for custom software development. This included, developing the mobile app from the ground-up to match my specified instructions and blueprints.

To create a mobile app that is verbatim to my vision for Writers Block. Delivering content to users in a way that is easily read without being too simple.

I did my own research regarding platforms for Social Networks that are easily customizable and are recognized by the industry, and from there, I found BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as one of the developers for the said platform I have chosen.

We communicated through email and Skype calls in order to establish what my vision is for Writers Block. Upon them agreeing that they are capable of helping me on my project, we commenced development.

We started initially on mimicking the UI as presented in my blueprints, to be more specific, I purchased a mobile app template from them and asked them to strip down a lot of the app's features (voice calling, maps, direct messaging) and trim it down according to my preference.

They were able to add Giphy functionality to the app which was a necessary requirement. We had many Skype calls in this duration where they also had great suggestions on how we can improve the user interface even further.

I needed them to create a custom form of content called 'Blocks', which are pieces of content that include both written text, a picture and an optional audio file. I also asked them to revamp the interface when browsing 'Blocks' in a way that's more enjoyable to the user.

The project included Aashi, the coordinator for the project, responsible for relaying my ideas, issues and suggestions and communicating with the other developers associated with developing the API.

Shubham, the main developer of the project, responsible for developing the front-end of the mobile app, testing and resolving bugs and issues and also providing suggestions on the logical steps to take for a more efficient development workflow.

The API team, which worked on key aspects of the app, mainly with the creation and submission of block posts and the custom features it requires. I was responsible for providing my blueprints and ideas, effectively communicating them with the team, reporting bugs and testing the app and controlling the overall direction of the app development process.

This project is a fundamental part of my business, as I will need to create the best platform for my users to use so they can create the content they desire and read it comfortably.

They were quick to inform me of any delays and were very effective in finding solutions that both parties would agree on. The project coordinator assigned to me was available past work hours and constantly communicated with me to ensure everyone was on the same page regarding the development process.

Their responsiveness, willingness to negotiate and work ethic. They updated me every single business day with a schedule on how the day will be spent, shared screenshots and videos, and were available for me to Skype and regularly report issues and suggestions to the developer.

I don't see much room for improvement from a business standpoint, they are able to create a mobile app with my blueprints and ideas in mind. They have been able to adhere to the time frame they proposed even if there are delays. There was an issue implementing Giphy functionality which was quickly sorted out through creative thinking from the developer.

Overall Score Perfect score, they provided a great service at reasonable rates.
    Perfect, they were communicating with me regularly during business hours at a quick pace.
    There were some issues with cost initially, but they worked with me in negotiating the price and provided a more reasonable quote.
    They're very effective in using my blueprints and ideas to create a functional mobile app.
    Very likely as I already have. They are a very capable team.

Custom Web Development for Literary Startup

"What truly sets them apart is their ability to improve my ideas."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is designing an open-source platform with custom features.

San Antonio, Texas
Tanya Hyatt
Owner, Lit Fuel

Although the website has not officially launched, BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. delivers every milestone on time. Their staff not only delivers outstanding results, but also makes helpful suggestions and improves critical processes. They always respond quickly to questions and concerns.

I own a startup that operates a promotional platform for literary events. We inform readers about book-focused events near them.

I hired BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to customize an open-source platform that met my business objectives.

I wanted a team that could not only deliver excellent results on time, but also offer suggestions and serve my business goals.

I chose them because of their expertise with open-source software and their high ratings in the development community.

They are building custom features for our open-source platform. They use a variety of coding languages and methods, such as PHP, Zend Framework, Javascript, API integration, and app development. Because of the scope and magnitude of my needs, this is an ongoing project.

They assign project managers, CSS designers, and HTML developers to meet the needs of each milestone. They bring in additional help when needed, but I mostly work with one web developer.

The site hasn't launched, but BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has delivered every milestone on time. Their developers often suggest how to achieve my goals more quickly and deliver better outcomes.

Their project management is always strong. We primarily communicate through Skype and email. We share about our plans, wireframes, and project scopes through many methods. Their whole staff is highly responsive to any needs I have or adjustments I require.

All their developers are experts. What truly sets them apart is their ability to improve my ideas with valuable suggestions.

They can improve very little.

SocialEngine Custom Development for FinTech Startup

“I was happy with the communication and delivery schedule. Everything went to plan.”

Mar. - May 2019

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provided offshore assistance to develop a custom FinTech social networking platform. The solution is based on SocialEngine, built in a PHP framework, and hosted on Amazon ECS.

CTO, FinTech Startup

Despite the time differences, BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. delivered their components on schedule and within budget. One of the key features that they helped ensure allowed users to dictate their privacy levels.

We are a FinTech start up that’s creating a financial ecosystem for individual investors who haven’t previously been involved because they didn’t have the shared power and influence of a group. We’re a market network for self-directed investors that creates a community of shared influence and capital. We seek to give members access and pricing power to facilitate investments in public and private markets.

We are using SocialEngine as part of our core platform, and BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. helped us create unique solutions to meet our unique business processes.

We wanted a distinct Statement of work (SoW) to create new functionality on the foundation product.

BigStep are highly regarded within the SocialEngine community. They have the largest positive reviews and have an extensive suite of custom add-ons.

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. designed and delivered a custom solution for different member types within our social platform. The work was completed on the same PHP framework as SocialEngine and hosted within a Docker Container and AWS ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service).

It was 100% offshore, so the outcome was based on the timeline. Their initial engagement was good, along with their ongoing communications. The team also completed the work on time and on budget.

The solution is core to our members on the platform. It allows them to set their privacy levels, which is a hot topic on social platforms right now.

The project was fairly simple, so managing deliverables was not difficult. That said, I was happy with the communication and delivery schedule. Everything went to plan.

I was impressed with their good communication and the quality of their work.

Communication is generally out of hours (I'm based in San Francisco). It would be good to have someone working hours more aligned to at least a part of our business day, rather than conversations starting at 8 pm PST.

They delivered on time and budget.
    Their costs were competitive to the market.
    Everything works as expected.
    Yes, I would recommend them.

iOS Customization for Professional Online Community

“BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a one-stop shop that can manage all of our app needs.”

Apr. - May 2019

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provided mobile design and development services. They customized a variety of pages in an app, including event listings, user profiles, and featured groups.

Dallas, Texas
Co-Founder, Nethubb

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. delivered an app with an appealing aesthetic and user-friendly interface. They enhanced the UX/UI by applying a consistent look and feel end-to-end. The team excelled at communication and provided rapid responses to every query and request.

I am the co-founder of Nethubb.

We hired BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to customize several pages of our app.

We wanted to make our appmore user-friendly and have a consistent look and feel throughout.

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the same vendor we use for our web platform.

The team customized titles and formats for group listings, events, and profiles.

We were assigned a project manager who served as our go-to person and oversaw every part of the project.

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. delivered a nice-looking app. They honored our requests for the most part.

The team used effective communication. They addressed each of our questions in a timely and organized manner.

They could complete certain things in a timelier manner, or at least give us a clearer picture on the timeline and estimated completion.  Letting us know about any areas they need to address that could impact other aspects of the app could help us make sounder decisions.

Custom Product Development for Online Memorial Platform

“The developers are experienced and offer a wide range of expertise.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is customizing a proprietary turnkey offering for a memorial platform. It’s an iterative project that involves tailoring features to meet changing user needs.

Brooklyn, New York
Suzanne E. Green
Product Manager, GatheringUs

Although the project is still in its early stages, BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has made the platform more accessible, and thousands of users visit the site each week. The product could benefit from more thorough QA between releases, but the dynamic technical support has been invaluable.

I am the product manager at GatheringUs, a free comprehensive memorial site that brings together communities after the death of a loved one. We offer resources for families and friends to get support as they go through their journey. They can create an online memorial, publish an obituary, share photos, and send event invites in addition to crowdsourcing funds.

We hired BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to customize our off-the-shelf software package.

We needed them to customize the software and make it user-friendly to meet our unique needs.

We selected them based on their knowledge of the software package purchased.

We’re still in the very early stages of an iterative project. So far, BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been very agile and met our changing development needs.

There are two of us on the business side who work with one of their developers. They also recently added another developer to our account.

The developers at BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. have assisted our very agile product with strong development support. Our platform is becoming more user-friendly and gaining thousands of new visitors weekly.

We use Trello to manage the project. We have a weekly sprint board as well as a backlog to manage future enhancements.

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has adjusted staffing to meet our changing needs. The developers are experienced and offer a wide range of expertise.

Communication about time away is one area that can be improved. It would also be useful to have a layer of quality control after the development stage.

Video/Audio Chat Dev for Social Network Platform

"Their development abilities were exceptional."

$10,000,000+

Aug. 2018 - July 2019

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed a chat feature supporting audio and video calls.

Uberlandia, Brazil
Dário Cândido de Oliveira
Empresario, Xiglute

Their involvement more than doubled the online user base. BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. showcased impressive development skills and delivered the chat solution in record time.

I am very happy to have BigStep Technologies as a partner, a wonderful company with a perfect team in service and work.

Big Step was hired to develop a high-performance chat with new technologies, video and audio calls.

Take better care of my users.

Through much research, I found the Big Step for sure to improve company to help with this project.

Develop a high-performance chat with new technologies, video and audio calls.

The staff is excellent. The best service I have ever received.

I increase my user base by more than 100%.

The organization was done internally and passed on to Big Step, who always did an excellent job, in record time.

The attendants and their development abilities were exceptional.

Everything is fine for me.

Excellent Attendants and Perfect Development.

Server-Side & Mobile App Dev for Social Network

"They made me feel as if I was the center of their focus."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. created a hosting infrastructure and a mobile app for a social network. The product is available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

Milan, Italy
Piero Musu
CEO, Wiply Ltd.

Dedicated and efficient, BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. completed every deliverable within the set timeline. Their professionalism and rapid problem solving made for a seamless partnership.

Wiply is a new social network antibullying, kgbtqi and virtual reality oriented, we care to allow major privacy to our members without deny them anything. We focus on video channels and any interactive system

We have hire them for server side development and mobile (android and ios) native apps.

create somethign easy to use (customer side) and complete, interactive and modular, which help to add components as long as we need.

We have select after have done some online researches and some people that have talk very good about them

Propject was to create whole infrastructure, from suggesting the hosting provider to optimizing the website in order to create a stable platform. Then we moved forward on software development, optmiziation and creation of mobile apps.

team had graphic people , software dev people, and other to coordinate and to solve problems or doubts.

I can really asurre this company is fast and reliable, they are very polite and gently to people. also very skilled in each department.

Project management was arranged in a veyr professional way. They made me feel as if I was the center of their focus.

I have find impressive the way they try to help and make happy the customer. I am not easy to be handle but they have solved any problem in a fast way and develop one of the best solution even made

No, i think they are growing well in each direction

Overall Score definitely a great company to work with
    never had problems to schedule tasks and was even in time
    costs are in the range and no hidden costs
    very high quality services
    I would for sure suggets them as business partners