A full-service software development company

BigStep is a Complete End-To-End Digital Technology Solutions Provider. We work with startups and enterprises across the globe to rapidly evolve ideas to products.

Our product engineering expertise spans over various domains like web applications development, hybrid & native mobile applications development, real-time applications, micro-services, cloud technologies, UX designing, etc. We work on the latest technologies, and this combined with the design-led, innovation-driven capabilities of our team ensures that we deliver great value to our customers.

We’re a Powerhouse of Products for launching Social Networking, E-commerce And Enterprise Ventures. Our products and numerous solutions are being used by thousands of users across the world.

2008
Gurugram, India
  • 2nd Floor, SCO-63, Old Judicial Complex Sector 15
    Gurugram 122001

Rise Buildings, Airmeet, AlpsSocial, The People Space Leaders Academy, Invest India, Lit Fuel, Labayk, WingsOverAsia, JISEKI, Wheemeet, La Casa Foods and many more across the globe!

LA CASA FOODS Image

LA CASA FOODS

La Casa Foods is an online marketplace for Italian Foods and Beverages. Experience the authentic taste of Italy delivered at your doorstep and get to choose from a variety of best Italian regional products!
Airmeet : Virtual Venue For Your Next Event Image

Airmeet : Virtual Venue For Your Next Event

Discover, attend and host virtual meetups for your community. The platform supports One-to-One and Many-to-Many Interactions, Open and Private Interactions with Speakers.
Rise Buildings Web and Mobile Applications Development Image

Rise Buildings Web and Mobile Applications Development

The Rise Living App is designed for cutting edge Hi-Rises that wish to provide their teams and residents with high tech convenience that today’s world expects. Rise Living App takes complex, time-consuming and repetitive building operations, streamlines them into always in the palm of your hand tech for Management, Staff, and Residents. Rise Living provides Visitor and Package Delivery Management, Reservations Management, Work
Orders, Valet Requests and many more services that are much needed for any High Rise.

Lack of Support for Social Media Network

"If support is vital to you, stay a million miles away from this company. Trash Service."

July - Sept. 2020

A social networking site hired a subsidiary of the vendor to install, set up, and configure its website.

Houston, Texas
Stacy Hartwell
Owner, Black Lesbian Life

After the initial launch of the project, the vendor has not supported the company in any meaningful way for the next two months. After several calls and attempts at escalating their concern, the company is yet to get what they paid for. The company feels that support doesn't take their job seriously.

I am the owner of a social networking site for black lesbians

For what projects/services did your company hire BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

This is the parent company of Socialapps Tech whom I purchased products and services from. I purchased the bulk app package which included 12 months of support, installation, server set up and site configuration.

I hired Socialapps Tech to install, set up and configure my website in a timely manner as assured to me during the pre sale conversation.

As discussed during presale, my intentions were to have my site up and running after the 1 1/2 week timeframe of installation as quoted. The goal was to have my site, configured upon setup, to replicate the demo site that I demo'd the previous week. Efficiency was of the upmost importance during the presale conversation

How did you select BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

Bigstep is the parent company of Socialapps Tech whom I purchased products and services from. I was researching membership CMS platforms and ran across a company that I thought was a good fit for my project.

Socialapps Tech was listed as the top developer for plugins and addons for this particular company. 5 stars and over 1500 reviews. We thought we found a winner

This was to be a very simple project. I contact Socialapps Tech and received an email from sales requesting that we Skype so we did. I explained to him that I'm creating a niche social networking site and requested additional info on the bulk package.

He provided links that I reviewed.

We discussed hosting and and the functionality of some of the apps. I explained that I wanted my site to duplicate the demo. He assured me that could be done. We discussed installation turn around time.

He assured me 1 1/2 weeks. That seemed a fair enough time to install 120 apps. I explained, in detail, my past horror stories with support. I let him know in advance of the sale that support and communication was of the upmost importance to me.

Customer service and support would definitely make or break the business relationship. He expressed his thorough understanding. I was informed that Bigsteps was having a sale to celebrate their 12 year anniversary so I took advantage of the discounted package.

I was provided with a list of details I needed to send to support for them to begin installation.

1 sales person 2 support reps and developers

Purchased July 7, 2020 installation completed on July 23, 2020

This is the parent company of Social Apps Tech, supposedly an outstanding website plugin and application company. I've reached out to both Co-Owners via LinkedIn email.

That was weeks ago.

Imagine that, no acknowledgement or response what so ever. I can see why the company runs the way it does. Expectations are set by leadership. I've reported all of this on consumer affairs complaints as well as filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I'm posting this review anywhere I can find both companies. The online reviews posted on their social media have obviously been paid for. My experience has been absolutely horrible with a waste of time and money.

Stear clear of this company. 1,500,.00 gone and 2 months of no communication. My website has just been sitting here while I pay server fees. Worse support I've ever experienced in my life.

They don't respond to support tickets even though you pay for support (please message me if you'd like to see proof of date of purchase, tickets submitted and respond dates) Chats go unanswered for hours, if you get a response at all. I have chat transcripts for proof as well.

Website landing page has been waiting on major subscription fields bugs to be corrected for over a month now. No one can even join the site if they wanted to. Waste of time, waste of money.

They're blaming it on the update to the original code. I mean really, it's been over 2 months. In the process of filing a dispute with my bank. I'm not receivung what I paid for. If support is vital to you, stay a million miles away from this company. Trash Service

The only positive experience that I've had with this company is my salesman Rajdip Banerjee. He has tried his best and hardest to accommodate me. He's gone above and beyond his job description to make me a happy customer.

He responded to my skype inquiries regardless of the time and even on his off days. The gentleman was sick and running a fever but was still responding trying to escalate my issue.

He was calming and reassuring. He's the only reason I've given this company multiple opportunities to get it right. Remarkable job Rajdip. They should clone him, it would definitely improve customer experience

Support needs to take their job seriously and don't discriminate against what may go against your beliefs. I can't find a single bad review on the parent company or socialapps tech. Makes me question why I've been so singled out. Black lesbians exist. It's a fact. And money is still green regardless.

0.5
    No one but my sales rep was ever around to respond to me
    Horrible value for the service. Even on sale
    Horrible Communication and Support needs to get better
    I wouldn't refer this company to well to do, knows what he's doing developer. Communication is the worse ever.

AWS Migration & Web Dev for Software Development Company

"We ended up achieving our goals and now have a much better infrastructure."

May - July 2020

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. assisted a boutique software development company execute an AWS migration. As well as overseeing a seamless transition, they also provided consulting on the client's IT processes.

President, Software Development Company

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. addressed the client's needs well. They successfully empowered the client, who now has improved infrastructure and better development procedures in place. The team worked together in light of challenges posed by COVID-19. THey're a collaborative team that can execute.

I'm president of a software company that does its own product development as well as providing consulting services.

I was brought in to manage BigStep on an existing website they had been working on and help move the site from a VPS server to dedicated AWS instances with RDS on the database side and S3 on the storage side.

A seamless transition from the current solution to the new solution, with increased speed and improved development practices.

They had been the developers on the website for a few years and offered good synergy with the developers and website owners.

Existing development processes were inconsistent and undisciplined. We needed to both improve the dev procedures and create an infrastructure to support the new way of working. The new BigStep team needed to help improve the GItHub setup, use Amazone pipelines for CI/CD, and design the processes for automated deployment to the new AWS servers on every check-in.

We hired a new full-time developer at BigStep and brought on their DevOps team to manage the AWS side of things.

The team at BigStep responded well to our requests and requirements. They brought multiple candidates for interview and heard feedback on what we were looking for, and ended up getting us a great team in place to execute on our strategy. We ended up achieving our goals and now have a much better infrastructure and set of development procedures, backed up by our CI/CD process.

Great. They were responsive to messages and listened well to direction.

They have a strong team in place and were able to work together seamlessly at a time when COVID-19 forced them to all work from home. It spoke well of the strong relationships they had with each other internally.

Coordinating meeting times could be challenging.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Educational Networking Company

"They had a great team of experts always eager to understand what the client wanted and give him or her their best."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offered custom development services for mobile apps and a website.

Nigeria
Founder, Educational Networking Company

The apps have been successfully uploaded to the Google Play Store and Apple Store. BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. maintained a highly smooth workflow marked by their responsive technical team and excellent customer service.

I am the Founder of an educational networking company based in Nigeria. We basically provide a platform where students and scholars can connect to share innovative ideas and promote scholarship and research.

They developed the mobile apps of our platform and often carried out many custom work services on both the apps and the website, and they did that with all professionalism and excellence.

Since we already had the website developed, we wanted a mobile app to make usability easy for our members, and we had the opportunity of hiring one of the best tech company in the field.

It wasn't difficult selecting them to work on our app development. They are already at the top of app development for social software. So, we simply picked them without any hesitation.

Once we decided they were going to do the project, we requested for a demo, which was already available, and a quotation. After a brief negotiation, we signed and commenced the project, and everything went smoothly.

From day one, we were assigned a team of app development and a web development team. They worked together closely to ensure all our specifications are met.

The project started immediately after the signing of agreement. Withing three weeks to one month, we received a test apk. After a few adjustments and customization, our apps were uploaded on Play Store and Apple Store.

Workflow was highly smooth and effective. We experienced one of the best and responsive technical team and customer relations.

They had a great team of experts that was always eager to understand what client wanted and give him or her their best. They are an amazing team!

Overall, their work has always been satisfactory. Nevertheless, due to traffic of work sometime, one needs to send reminder, and once that is received, they are usually prompt in their response.

Overall Score Excellent
    Excellent
    Very good
    Excellent
    Absolutely

Custom Web & Plugin Development for Startup Incubator

"BigStep is unique in how they understand our unique customer needs and develop solutions that solve them perfectly."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies developed several websites as well as a plugin for a startup incubator's clients. They also fix bugs and maintain sites after development.

Drammen, Norway
Steinar Larsen
Founder, Startup Incubator

A flexible team, BigStep Technologies can handle the scope of a range of projects. They've been an integral contributor to the success of several websites. Throughout the collaboration, they've proven to be reliable, professional, and skilled partners.

We are a startup incubator doing both internal projects and external projects. Businesses we incorporate or help have to have an online focus and can be both B2B or B2C.

We have used BigStep Technologies since 2015 to develop websites. The markets we have developed web sites for is anging from health tech websites, to interior design website to closed communities. No matter the challenge BigStep has perfectly solved each one of them.

Since we are working with startup projects it has been most important to build with flexibility as the foundation. Customer demands might change and so being able to change according to these needs has been crucial to our success. BigStep has proven a valuable partner in order to accomplish this.

We used online directory services to find and compare vendors and considered 3 companies. We started out with small tasks for each one, and quickly saw that BigStep differentiated themselves in speed, quality of the work and easy communication.

We have used BigStep for several projects. Two of the projects that are currently live is a diabetes platform and a closed community for a Norwegian airline. BigStep has provided the underlying technical platform for both websites as well as the ongoing bug-fixing and development.

The team size has changed over time over the years depending on tasks needed to be fixed.

We would not have been able to deliver our project to the Norwegian airline´s pilot association within the limited time and budget we had if it had not been for BigStep. Today this client is daily using their website for all communication internally and is adding new features expanding the use of the platform.

The same goes for the diabetes site. Using BigStep we have been able to create a full functioning lifestyle platform making it easier for people with diabetes to find and apply healthy lifestyle changes.

We have used BigStep´s own ticketing service for our tasks, and it has worked perfectly. Language has not been an issue and all communication has been done in English.

BigStep is unique in how they understand our unique customer needs and develop solutions that solve them perfectly. Since these needs often change in the early phases we are operating in, it has been a important that our technology can change with these changes and this is where BigStep is different than most. We have yet to run into a problem that cannot easily be fixed as their underlying approach to development allows for flexibility.

None that I can think of now.

Web Development for Social & Business Networking Site

"I get excellent support."

July 2016 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies helped a women’s network provider build their social platform. The team used plugins to create the site. They remain on board to provide updates as needed.

Malaga, Spain
Ali Meehan
Founder, Costa Women

An attentive and responsive team, BigStep Technologies is always available to meet the needs of the project. Their technical skill had a positive impact on the project, with the site earning compliments from users. Customers can expect a professional, reliable partnership.

I’m the founder of Costa Women, the largest women’s network in Spain.

What challenge were you trying to address with BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I wanted a community website for my members. My previous website became very unreliable.

My site is a social and business networking site with 9,000 members, which aims to connect women living in Spain or who are thinking of moving to Spain. Using one of their plugins, BigStep Technologies helped me build the site.

Since we’ve been working together, we’ve updated it twice. That process has been a bit complicated because the community is quite large. We had to make sure that they would be able to host that data and organize it correctly. The team managed that process for me, and they’ve been keeping the site updated as they’ve released new modules.

They also use their own in-house designs.

How did you come to work with BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

They seemed perfect for what I wanted to achieve.

We initially spent $800, and we pay a monthly support fee.

We started working together in July 2016 and the work is ongoing.

We receive very positive comments from users. The functionality of their design and layout met my needs. BigStep Technologies is always coming up with new ideas for my business, like creating an app, which I want to do in the future.

Occasionally, when we have a new upgrade, they’re quick to respond if there are any issues. I get excellent support.

How did BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

If I have a problem, they are very quick to react — I can contact their support desk and they immediately work it out. They don’t mind that I don’t speak in IT terms. They have a support platform and communicate via email as well. They work around my schedule.

BigStep Technologies has provided me fantastic support. They’re very reactive to my needs even if it’s something very simple. They also come up with new ideas.

No, I’m very satisfied with who they are and what they offer.

They have different types of designs. Make sure there’s one that fits you.

I’ve already recommended them.

Web & App Dev Support for Social Media App

"I don’t think I would’ve found this level of customer service at any other company."

May 2016 - May 2020

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. worked closely with a social network startup to develop new apps and an existing website. They created a payment gateway and are continuing to support all of their products.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Terence Luke
CEO, Primefigure

The quality of work provided by BigStep Technologies has satisfied project stakeholder requirements, but the primary value add from the team is their incredible level of customer service and attention to detail. They communicate frequently over WhatsApp and address all issues as they arise.

My company is Next G Resources. We’ve developed a social network called Primefigure.com. It’s available as a website and Android and iOS app.

What challenge were you trying to address with BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I’d bought the SocialEngine platform, and I was looking for a third-party provider to improve the system.

BigStep made improvements to my website, built a payment gateway, and developed my Android and iOS apps.

They assigned me a main point of contact, whom I can contact directly through email and WhatsApp.

How did you come to work with BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I looked at reviews for multiple companies that provided SocialEngine development. I got a quote from BigStep for one particular service, and I started working with them.

I’ve paid them $35,000–40,000 over the past four years.

I started working with BigStep around May 2016. They delivered the stable versions of the Android and iOS apps last month, but the collaboration is ongoing for improvements and bug fixes.

I tried multiple companies before BigStep. With some, I just wasted my money, while others delivered something other than what I asked for. BigStep has done a very good job, they have reasonable pricing, and, most importantly, they assigned me a single person to deal with all issues. I don’t think I would’ve found this level of customer service at any other company.

I had problems communicating with previous companies I’ve worked with. It was difficult to get a hold of them, and they’d reply three or four days later. Luckily, BigStep gave me a single point of contact for my project.

She was a manager in the customer service team, and I could contact her on WhatsApp. She responded and solved any issues I had very quickly. I didn’t have to go through different emails and wait for several days.

They have a web ticketing system in place, and we also have calls and talk through WhatsApp, which is much faster.

I haven’t considered moving to another company. Any mobile app will have bugs that we won’t anticipate in the beginning. I don’t have an internal IT team, so I rely on third parties. If I had to rely on email conversations and ticketing systems, it would’ve been troublesome. BigStep is reliable, and they gave me a direct contact. I plan to stick with them for the long term.

It’s not possible to avoid all bugs, but they could have a quality person in place that could monitor the delivery of the app and identify basic bugs.

I’ve been working for 4–5 years with BigStep, and we’ve had a long process together. They haven’t disappointed me, and I’ll definitely recommend them to other people.

I couldn’t find anyone better than them price-wise.

App Development for Social Media Network

"Their expertise in setting up the network infrastructure and application development was impressive."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provided development services for a censorship-less social media platform. The team set up the online network infrastructure, developed the app, and provided network support.

Mesa, Arizona
Walter Schmidt
Senior Executive Office, Patriot Network

While the work is still ongoing, the results thus far have met the expectations of the internal team. BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides high-quality services in a collaborative manner to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, dedicated, and attentive.

We connect people on a social network that is respecting our member’s right to privacy and their right to freedom of speech. Everyone has a voice at the Patriot Network and sign up is free. I am the Senior Executive Officer, Media Production I am heading Product Management, Design and Business development and are responsible for the core products and features.

I hired BigStep Technologies for various tasks. Among them for assisting in setting up the online network infrastructure, including various IT developments and network monitoring services.

To build a solid Social Media Platform with high functionality and increased user value.

I am using two developers on this project. One of them is BigStep Technologies. I have had previous experiences with both developers in this field. BigStep Technologies was hired by me for the first time in 2013, to provide similar services for a Prototype project. The pleasant experience led me to rehire the company for the current project.

We are developing a new Social Media Platform to be launched for Beta Testing on July 4th 2020. BigStep Technologies assisted in various stages, ranging from server setup and deployment to module installation, mobile app development and 24/7 network support

Big Step Technologies Team composition consists of an Account Manager, two IT Experts and one Mobile App Developer.

Thus far the results are great. In complex projects like this, technical as well as logistical challenges occur almost on a daily basis. BigStep Technologies is assisting us in the IT sector and helped troubleshooting various tasks.

Our company is located in the US. While the time difference, thus the working hours, between the two countries constitute sometimes a challenge, the communication between the team and myself remain satisfactory.

To improve response and communications, one of the lead technicians offered me today his personal contact info, as to further improve the response time. Gestures like these go a long way in building trust in professional relationships.

The Project Management is structured between the IT department and the sales department. With sales I mostly communicate via email and Skype, if required. The IT department communicates via live Business Chat on their platform, or via Skype for group meetings.

Their expertise in setting up the network infrastructure and application development was impressive. For us it is critical to get many moving parts into harmony. BigStep Technologies is playing a major role, assisting us in the accomplishment of these crucial tasks.

Improvements can be made in reducing lag time for resolving critical tasks. Social Network Operations will greatly depend on immediate response to critical issues that might cause the Network to go off-line.

My confidence is not at 100% that we are at this point. The development phase and subsequent occurring challenges within building the Network revealed that responsiveness has room for improvement.

Great results, once a task was completed.
    The money is well earned by the team.
    Great work. Good Communications. Friendly and Courteous..
    Great comapny to work with

Social Media Engagement Platform for Private Company

"The cost-effectiveness of their products and the responsiveness and professionalism of their team have been superb."

May 2020 - Ongoing

A private social media company hired BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd to create a social media engagement platform. They built the PhP platform on AWS and built iOS and Android apps with messenger and streaming.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Rocco Savilla
President, MyLIbertyPage

The project quickly began moving, and the team at BigStep is cost-effective and professional. They're communicative, responsive, and supportive, going the extra mile to solve every issue that arises. The project has been working well thus far.

My company is a private social media company and I am the President and majority stock holder.

To help create a web and mobile platform to include live messenger and live broadcasting for members.

To create a social media engagement platform for our members that gave them all the relevant features that today's social media user requires.

I have worked with BigStep in the past on another project with great success.

I engaged BigStep to build my Social Engine PHP platform on AWS and develop the web and mobile applications for iOS and Android to include live messenger and live broadcasting and streaming.

Myself and several Big Step developers and engineers.

BigStep was able to get my project, including the iOS mobile app up and running inside of 2 weeks. The project is still under development but their team is quick to respond to the ongoing requests for continued development, installation services, and troubleshooting efforts as we find issues.

There has been very good synergy between myself and the BigStep team. They are very responsive, quick to respond, and always go the extra mile to resolve any issues. We also use live chat to engage directly with one another when working on any setup or problem and that has been very helpful and useful.

The cost effectiveness of their products and the responsiveness and professionalism of their team have both been superb.

At this time I would not suggest any changes or improvements to their product or team. I will say that since my last project with them over 4 years ago their platform and their service excellence has greatly improved and I am very happy about both.

Overall Score Highly recommended technology partner!
    There is sometimes a delay of a day due to the time difference, but they always come through quickly
    Excellent product for excellent value
    Exceptional work and knowledgeable developers
    I refer them to colleagues all the time

Website & App Dev for Talent Network

"Big Step Technologies remain the most advanced in the market and I recommend this service."

May 2020 - Ongoing

A talent network hired Big Step Technologies to develop its website and mobile apps, including a number of plugins.

Colin Akers
CEO, ADD Talent Network

The website is advanced and its plugins lead the market currently. The team at Big Step Technologies is trustworthy, reliable, and supportive.

ADD Talent Network The Digital World for Casting, Networking and Sharing Your Talent Login/SignUp For Free & Get Discovered In The Industry Today

We hired Big Step Technologies to develop our website and mobiles. This includes a number of plugins and customisation on our mobiles and apps

The goal is to create a new experience for our users and customers. This would illustrate innovation and a number of digital services.

I researched the most advanced technology provider and discovered the team behind the company who are exceptional; particularly Ritu (website team members) who was an exceptional service to the development & progress of our website.

Big Step have continued to fulfil and create all of our visions for ADD Talent Network. Ritu has also supported us through the creation of this vision and enabled a smooth and seamless development process. This helps us to constantly exceed expectations and is also reinforced with quality technology that our business and customers need.

Big step Technologies team remain highly supportive, skilled and exceptional with their services. We would like to thank Ritu in particular as she has supported us all step by step and enables us to to create an extraordinary website to date which will set us apart in the market.

Big Step will enable us to launch the world most advanced and interactive platform for our customers. We highly recommend any business owners or individuals who wish to use technology to advance their services; to use Big Step Technologies. The plugins and services remain the most advanced in the maker to date.

Ritu continues to oversee and manage our project and website development. We continue to trust in Ritu’s management and expertise as this has proven successful to date. We re excited to complete our mobile apps and know that will Ritu will help us achieve this as always.

We remain inspired and excited about the new technology services that Big Step Technologies provide. This will most certainly contribute to our success moving forward and remain an fundamental USP.

We understand Big Step are in high demand and we always appreciate the time the team provides on a daily basis. We re excited to see what additional add ons and services Big Step will introduce next.

Overall Score Excellent technology services and team. Thank you again Ritu!
    Ritu always provides efficient support through regular online communication and calls
    Big step continue to provide competitive prices for the exceptional technology they offer
    Excellent service from team and Ritu
    Big step remain the most advanced in the market and I recommend this service to all those who wish to develop their website or apps

Software Development for Software Implementation Company

"The team was very engaged and attuned to the technical aspects of the project."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed custom software for an independent software implementation specialist. The team built and designed a network scheduling solution for the client.

Atlanta, Georgia
William Wyatt
Owner, Prowess, Inc.

The scheduling solution helped formed the foundation of the startup, meeting the client's original business requirements. BigStep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. establishes a smooth workflow through clear and open communication. The team is hard-working and experienced.

I am an independent software implementation specialist. I have been delivering software solutions in the Workforce Management space since 2007. I am the owner and principal consultant of my firm.

While I have been implementing software solutions for my clients for years, I identified an opportunity and decided to build a solution for myself. I needed a custom software build partner with expertise in building social apps that would be able to manage the project from requirements to software delivery.

I hired BigStep Technologies to build the prototype for a network scheduling solution that I wanted to startup. I needed a social network based scheduling solution with a responsive design website and iOS and Android native apps. This solution will provide an extra revenue stream that should allow me to phase out my implementation activities.

I looked for vendors that specialized in social networking platforms and already had some of the base of the requirements build. I strongly considered 2 vendors for the project. I chose BigStep Technologies because the existing solution that they had was robust and their responsiveness and communication gave them an advantage over their competition.

I reached out to BigStep Technologies with a business requirements document and requested a proposal for cost and build. We met for several requirements gathering sessions for BigStep Technologies to design a solution.

They delivered a statement of work and proposed schedule and assigned a team to my build project. The vendor has been responsible for designing and building the solution and providing system testing.

I was assigned a business relationship manager and a project manager as my main point of contact for all technical work. There are developers and QA resources that are assigned to the project, but I do not have direct visibility to them.

The results of this engagement have been excellent. BigStep Technologies delivered the software build project and met the original business requirements. The delivered solution meets our goals for the project and will be the base for our startup solution.

The team was very engaged and attuned to the technical aspects of the project. We scheduled weekly meetings as a touchbase, but they also gave me access to their internal Jira to monitor the progress of development.

While the company is offshore, we have been able to schedule the meetings during times that work for both us, and there are not any language barriers.

I have appreciated their ability to manage the time, distance, and language differences that are inevitable with offshore work. I have also been impressed with the project manager and her ability to manage the project and the requirements seemlessly.

At this time, I do not have a suggested area for improvement.