More Than Words

Bebop is a digital PR and marketing agency. Our clients span from tech Startups to SMEs and MNCs. Working on projects with our clients, whose companies span different industries and sizes, we have amassed different approaches and perspectives to help you steer your business where you want it. Let us help you hit the higher notes.

Singapore, Singapore
  • 190 Clemenceau Ave 06-01
    Singapore 239924

Tech Startups to SMEs and MNCs

Better Internet Campaign Conference 2019

Bebop Asia handled the event and design aspects of the conference.

Summary video of 711 QuickBites Media Office and Street Activation

Dropping by the media at Mediacorp and SPH then hitting up Raffles Place for the masses.

Amazon Web Services featured startup - Dropmyemail.com

Feature on AWS of Dropmyemail - the startup that will backup the Internet.

Article Writing for Health & Fitness Company

"I was amazed at the level of proficiency that they operate at. They're true experts in their field!"

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Bebop Asia provides content creation and marketing services for a physical preparation coaching practice. They're responsible for finding ways to translate complex ideas into digestible articles.

Victor Chan
Owner, Victor Physical Preparation

So far, Bebop Asia has helped increase readership, which has also resulted in more content interaction and better social proof. The team stays prepped for meetings by sending briefs ahead of time, and they're able to take feedback in stride.

I am the founder of a physical preparation coaching business. I help people rehabilitate and prevent physical injuries, while improving their sporting performances.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

To help with content creation that will interest my prospects, while differentiating myself among my competitors. I had a lot of ideas, but had no framework on how to best deliver it to my audience.

I was looking to generate leads for my services, to build an audience and to increase my social proof

I was introduced by a mutual friend. A phone call allowed me to gauge their competency and professionalism, which led to our working relationship

Content creation, along with the development of a framework to best translate my complex ideas into digestible reads for my audience

I worked closely with Daniel (Wordsmith)

Readership went up, I had more interactions and people looking forward to more of my content, resulting in an increase in social proof

Very smooth - before every meeting I was briefed on what to expect and what to prepare. every minute during our meeting was well spent with no idle time. They received feedback in a very professional manner, which allowed us to communicate freely and we got things done promptly.

Overall Score Can't get anymore professional than this
    Good. The team was puncture and time conscious
    Definitely value for money
    Excellent - much better than expected
    Yes I will definitely refer Bebop Asia

Marketing & PR for Cloud Service Startup

"Their creativity stands out."

Apr. 2012 - July 2014

A cloud services startup hired Bebop Asia for their marketing, corporate communication, and PR services. They created content, promoted events, and generated media coverage.

John Leung
VP of Sales in Asia, DropMySite

Bebop Asia met expectations, delivering a skilled outlook to media exposure. Their background in public relations and media makes them a strong provider in the communications sector. They're up to taking on challenges to produce the best results.

When I first started working with Bebop Asia, I was working with sales at a startup in Singapore. It was a cloud delivery service for SME that backed up emails and other essential data.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bebop Asia?

Bebop Asia was contracted to help with marketing, PR, and general corporate communications for the company.

Peter (Co-Founder) assisted in all facets of marketing from a PR perspective. In the technology startup space, we had to leverage relationships to generate positive coverage. We also needed to showcase interesting stories around our business. Those stories included profiles about new staffers, product launches, and general corporate communication components. They also helped with event coverage and speaking engagements.

We only worked with Peter.

How did you come to work with Bebop Asia?

Peter was already in place when I joined. I believe my founder was at the forefront of finding him, but Peter was extremely experienced in the growing tech and PR space in Singapore. It was a natural progression for him to start working with up and coming startups.

During my time, we spent around $6,000.

The startup worked with Bebop Asia from April 2012–July 2014.

We focused on the type of coverage articles were getting in the media space. We also looked into the size of the audience. There were also numerous speaking events for the founder to speak at. I’ve recommended Bebop Asia to several different people. Peter is skilled and well-connected, which is perfect for this type of work.

How did Bebop Asia perform from a project management standpoint?

Our meetings with Peter were great. At the beginning of each quarter, we outlined the objectives and descriptions of what we’re trying to achieve in tandem with the products we were promoting. Peter was skilled at matching those dots with media opportunities.

Their creativity stands out. Peter comes up with interesting angles and ideas that are different than the traditional PR offerings out there.

There wasn’t anything I wasn’t happy with, but the technical knowledge might be more superior. This comes into the picture while working with specific clients. I don’t think that’s a negative from this point of view.

Have a tight brief with the outcomes you want to achieve. Be open to explore other ideas.

They're very cost-effective.

Public Relations for Retail Software Developer

They never stopped bringing new ideas to the table.”

Mar. - Aug. 2019

To facilitate the client’s entry into a new market, Bebop Asia focused on generating earned media for a retail-focused software provider. The team also conducted SEO campaigns and managed their paid ads.

Marketing, Retail Software Developer

Bebop Asia delivered good results and was very easy to work with. In the face of stringent requirements, the team especially excelled in pivoting their focus and incorporating feedback. They could’ve provided more guidance in content creation and improved the caliber of featured media publications.

I’m the VP of global marketing for a company that provides enterprise cloud solutions for retailers. Our software is used by retailers around the world to manage their omni-channel operations from in-store to online.

What challenge were you trying to address with CitiXsys?

We were actually going to a new market. We wanted to expand and deepen our relations in the Asia-Pacific sector, so we were looking for a PR agency to raise brand awareness in the region.

Our engagement with them involved earned and paid media. They also conducted SEO campaigns for us. They oversaw our digital marketing by managing our Google Ads.

We aimed for lead generation in various Southeastern countries, and they were helpful in translating collateral into the local languages. They worked to give us an understanding of what types of messaging would be effective in a particular region.

I worked with three people from their team throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with Bebop Asia?

I think I found them on Clutch or another platform with insights into the APAC region. They were young and nimble, and they were willing to approach the project as if we were a startup; while we’ve been around for a while, we didn’t have experience in the Asia-Pacific. I was attracted to their energy.

We spent somewhere around $50,000.

It was a six-month engagement between March to August of 2019.

They were great to work with, and their work was certainly acceptable. While I don’t have the lead metrics at hand, we were tracking lead generation in different countries.  We oversaw their PT success based on the monthly volume of earned media. We’d established visibility in the second- or first-tiers of media ownership.

Our volume goals were pretty much on target, although I believe that the numbers were inflated by the fact that the media they earned was not quite the caliber of publications that we were aiming for. We were featured in many wire-release publications, although we had been anticipating being in some higher-profile journals in the region. We weren’t disappointed, but there was opportunity for even better results.

How did Bebop Asia perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly calls and went back and forth via email. They tracked all of their progress through Google Docs.

They were really on our side. We were stringent about what we were willing to explore and strict about our expectations. They never stopped bringing new ideas to the table. For instance, they had good connections within the podcast- and radio-worlds in the region, but we insisted on traditional earned media. Even then, they never stopped being creative with their approach.

When one thing didn’t work, they were always willing to quickly pivot and take our feedback. In that regard, they were very pleasant to work with.

Again, our company was really focusing on traditional earned media. More upfront communication about the types of relationships they have in the region, and how they leverage those, could’ve provided more clarity around our expectations.

We also could’ve used some guidance in the arena of content creation, because I found that they looked to us in terms of what to talk or write about. It would’ve been great to know what was trending in the respective areas, so we could focus on those topics.

You’ll get good results, but prepare to take a hands-on approach in shaping the content yourself. It’s not a traditional relationship where the onus is all on the agency to “just make it happen.”

PR Campaign for Digital Marketing Agency

"I was impressed by the quality of the work."

Bebop Asia provided public relations services for a digital marketing agency. The team advised on press releases and selected a list of media outlets to target to help establish brand awareness.

Lviv, Ukraine
Victoria Stepanyuk
Senior Business Development Manager, Respect.Studio

The press releases had a wide reach and helped build awareness of the company in their target market. Bebop Asia is thorough and organized, facilitating a seamless workflow. The team goes above and beyond to ensure quality results for the client.

I am a Senior Business Development Manager at Respect.Studio - a digital marketing agency specialized in B2B Lead Generation and LinkedIn Marketing services. We've been on the market for 5 years and we have 20 people in the team.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

We were looking for PR professionals to help us expand our reach into the Asian market and raise our brand awareness and credibility worldwide through publications in the well-known industry media.

We wanted to expand into new markets, before that we used to work with the US, Australia and Europe only. Recently, we started looking more towards Singapore and the Asian market as a whole. So,we decided to begin with establishing awareness about us and about the uncommon service we provide through a PR campaign.

We searched for powerful PR companies on Clutch and contacted a couple of them. Bebop Asia team responded to our requests better than anyone else did and after jumping on a call with Peter we had no doubts about whom to choose - we knew that we're dealing with real professionals.

When we started our cooperation with Bebop Asia, they sent us an Onboarding Brief and interviewed our CEO - then they used his answers to prepare the press releases. Also, they worked closely with our Content Team, agreeing on the resources and pieces on information about us that they could use.

Finally, they sent us for review a list of media outlets that they selected for our campaign. Upon their approval, we started seeing our publications go live and attract a good amount of attention and engagement.

We worked primarily with Peter, I'm not sure how many more members of the Bebop team were involved in this project.

The publications had a huge reach and gathered a lot of interest from our target market - some of them even messaged us with more questions and wanted to see if we could cooperate.

Bebop Asia team always replies promptly and shows a good amount of care and attention to our needs and requests. Their communication is at the highest level. We felt absolutely safe working with them because we knew that these guys can be relied on.

I was impressed by the quality of the work. They are chosen as the number one PR agency in Singapore for a good reason! I would never think that our company could be published in Entrepreneur one day - but thanks to these guys - it easily became a reality!

No, everything is as good as it can only be, just keep it all the way it is.

Overall Score Bebop Asia team did a great job in getting us out into the new markets, we've enjoyed working with them.
    It was easy and convenient, we knew we could always use Peter's hubspot link if we needed to schedule a call with him.
    It was absolutely fair relative to the quality and results of the work.
    Top-notch quality work, the deliverables of the campaigns are unquestionable.
    100% - will recommend to anyone who might be looking for PR services

Public Relations Strategy for Paint Company

"They also constantly look outwards at other implementations that can help improve the service offering."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

Bebop Asia provided public relations efforts for a paint company. They worked on increasing public awareness, public recognition, visibility of management, and relationships with influencers for the company.

Director, Paint Company

Bebop Asia managed to get key initiatives of the company covered by various news agencies and had speaking engagements as well. As initially promised, they delivered on time. The team was very responsive to any requests and had good communication skills.

I am the director of my Company, handling legal, finance, business development and marketing matters. I oversee the entire business operation except for sales and operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

We hired Bebop Asia because we're a young brand looking to get our name out there in the market faster through PR.

The objective was to get our name out in the market in an impactful, sustained manner.

Bebop Asia was recommended to us by another friend.

❖ Increase public awareness of the Gush platform ❖ Increase public recognition of the Gush platform ❖ Increase visibility of your management as thought leaders ❖ Improve relationships with key media and influencers ❖ Create a distinction in the Gush experience to differentiate from existing competition ❖ Work in tandem with your marketing efforts to maximise sales results (focused on B2B in Singapore)

We work closely primarily with two members, Peter the chief marketeer and Daniel Milton, the key wordsmith behind the releases.

Managed to get key initiatives of the company covered by different news agencies and had several speaking engagements with people in the press. Deliverables initially promised was well delivered.

The Bebop team was very responsive to any requests in the chat group and communication between myself and their team has been very smooth.

Apart from doing the core responsibilities well, they also constantly look outwards at other implementations that can help improve the service offering, such as using NFC technology to increase the awareness and touchpoints of the brands that they work with.

Digital Marketing for Restaurant

"I am most impressed by their knowledge and work ethic."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Bebop Asia provided pre-launch marketing services for a restaurant. The team was responsible for the client's online presence as a whole as well as making connections with food media outlets.

Manila, Philippines
Louis Chen
Partner, New Hainan Cuisine

The engagement allows the client to reach and later surpass their traffic and sales goals. Bebop Asia establishes clear and open communication to facilitate a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working and creative, producing quality results.

Partner of New Hainan Cuisine, we are a restaurant serving Singaporean/Malaysian Chinese cuisine in Manila.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

We were looking to generate interest in our brand of food as most of the food we are serving is totally new in Manila and generate some hype for our launch.

Pre-Launch marketing, hype generation.

We were introduced by a mutual friend. Their work ethic and detailed presentation ultimately sealed the deal.

They were in-charge of the our entire online presence as well as getting us connected with prominent food media outlets in Manila.

I worked closely with my project manager and have no other contact with the other team members

During our launch we were able to generate a respectable amount of traffic and sales. And managed to surpass the sales target we set for ourselves.

Communication was constant and changes/clarifications were addressed in the same day most of the time. Was very easy to understand the requirements need from us.

I am most impressed by their knowledge and work ethic. Every question was answered and I always got a straight answer. the speed in which they work is really impressive.

none that i can thick of. Totally satisfied.

On time always
    For the results we got it was more than reasonable
    Great end result

Public Relations for Location Data Start-Up

"Bebop Asia wasn’t just a provider; they looked at our product from the user’s point of view."

Aug. - Dec. 2014

Bebop Asia wrote a script for an explainer video to market a location tracking product. They brainstormed angles to appeal to target markets and connected the client with relevant influencers.

Singapore, Singapore
Natalie Ip
Co-Founder Folr

Bebop Asia’s work delivered value for the client. Despite some delays and miscommunication, the team demonstrated enthusiasm and a helpful attitude that enabled an overall smooth workflow. Their expertise enabled them to provide valuable advice and perspectives.

I was a co-founder and the business development lead for Folr. It was a B2C startup that uses location data to help communities keep track of their loved ones with permission. We’ve since pivoted to the B2B side, helping logistics companies connect with mobile nurses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bebop Asia?

We were trying to find a way to market our tracking product without it feeling intrusive. We engaged Bebop Asia to think up an angle for coming across as something other than overly-involved parenting.

Bebop Asia put together a script for an explainer video covering use cases like checking up on children. Smartphones are a common occurrence, so we don’t need to offer specialized hardware. Bebop Asia planned the whole video for us, working out the angles we could use to tap into our target markets. We got in touch with family-oriented bloggers and vloggers, and we got quite a bit of interest.

I was working directly with Peter (Chief Marketer, Bebop Asia) and another person assigned to creating the video.

How did you come to work with Bebop Asia?

Bebop Asia was working with our company when I came on board, and they’d done a couple of projects for us previously. Bebop Asia had made a name for themselves in the startup scene in Singapore, and I believe that’s why we engaged them.

The project ran from August until December 2014.

I received good feedback about their work. Bebop Asia was quite responsive and eager to help throughout the 3–4-month project. I appreciated their positive attitude as well.

How did Bebop Asia perform from a project management standpoint?

In addition to email communication, we had a meeting once a week.

Probably not.

Initially, we set expectations about our own availability since the work depended on our schedule. Having a meeting once a week might not work for everyone, but it’s important to have regular checkups.

Sometimes Bebop Asia didn’t update us on specific parts, and there were some delays. But overall, they were easy to work with.
    The work was quite good for what we spent.
    They provided good value for our money.

Digital Marketing & PR for Marketing Agency

"They are results-oriented and they often over-deliver on their promises."

Jan. - June 2019

Bebop Asia managed media coverage and provided digital marketing services spanning four platforms. Their responsibilities involved SEO and SEM.

Arvin Tang
MD, Techlyon Pte Ltd

Revenue has increased by 250% since the partnership began. Bebop Asia was easy to work with. Their project management style was especially effective. Their professionalism stood out.

AKÏN is an integrated marketing agency consulting clients for growth through brand, marketing, and technological innovations. Currently the managing director now.

Public relations, digital marketing, SEO, SEM

Achieve USD 3Million coverage, SEO and SEM interventions for first page SERPs, lead generation

My team released a request for proposal into advertising boards, and Bebop responded along with 4 other vendors. Bebop's proposal has the most in-depth proposal and displayed experience in this space.

Public relations- achieve USD 3Million coverage on mainstream media, or niche media platforms Digital marketing- Content generation across 4 digital platforms and media management SEO, SEM- first page SERP by 3 months

PR strategist SEO strategist Content Strategists Account manager Project manager

Since the start of the work, we increased revenue by 250% all due to their efforts.

SUPER great team to work with. Always understanding and effective project managers

They are results-oriented and they often over-deliver on their promises.

Nothing particular to mention, they are fair and respectful of their clients.

Overall Score Great vendor to work with
    Great!
    Fair and just.
    vendor I have ever worked with
    Great vendor to work with

Advertising & PR for Snack Brand

"I was truly impressed and content with their work."

May 2018 - Dec. 2018

Bebop Asia circulated press releases, marketing materials and promotional materials on major local and international newspapers.

Business Development Director, Gimucco Pte Ltd

The team was forthright, professional, and gave their services at a reasonable value.

I am the business development lead for Popular Chips. I'm responsible for processes to develop, implement growth ad revenue opportunities for Popular Chips

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

Bebop was engaged for PR work to help Popular Chips target and expose our business and our first in the world analysis of Instagram to the Asia market on major newspapers and tech publication.

The main objective of the project given to Bebop was not a sales promotion, but creation of an image through editorial or 'independent sources. The goals were focused on highlighting our product enhancement and increase awareness among fashion brands who use IG as their marketing mix.

We selected Bebop thru word of mouth and was highly recommended because of their excellent track record in their work and previous assignments completed for our associate partners for their companies.

Bebop understood the value of positive publicity and how exactly public relations work together to make a business successful. They had the core components of a publicly strategy and a publicity campaign plan with a complete media contact list. They published press releases, our marketing materials and promotional materials on major local and international newspapers particularly on tech columns.

I have worked closely with the firm's principle Peter Justin Yu and his team that comprises of experienced writers.

We received many queries from major brands like LVMH, Lazada, Loreal, SKII, etc. right after the press releases by Bebop Asia. It had an important impact for us when the press releases reached the right audience from the right platform.

The team member assigned from Bebop maintains a very high level of professionalism by constantly keeping in touch via Skype, emails and slack whenever he needed to check on definitions and processes of our product and services.

I was very impressed with their professionalism, business ethics and relentless effort in trying to give us the best value for our investment. Most importantly, reasonable investment.

Not any I can think of now. I was truly impressed and content with their work.

PR & Media Outreach for Business Services Firm

"The execution of their work and their knowledge of the PR landscape in Asia impressed us."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Bebop Asia made efforts to obtain top-tier media coverage for third-party clients, publishing press releases, acquiring interviews, and developing content to pitch to publications.

Manjinder Sidhu
CEO, Coleegs

After engaging with Bebop Asia, the content has a 90% post rate, impressing both the internal team and external clients. The team was attentive, always making themselves available to receive feedback and new ideas for the project.

CEO - Professional Services Firm

For what projects/services did your company hire Bebop Asia?

Finding our clients regional media coverage.

Get our clients media coverage in top tier publications, across Asia. Publish Press Releases, Thought Leaderships and get interviews.

Results oriented, Industry expertise, and delivery. Understands how to pitch articles and get coverage for my clients.

Develop and PR News hook, Work with the content team to develop literature, Pitch to publications, Monitor and report results.

Incredible - easy to communicate, on top of every detail.

Over 90% success rate in getting us published. Very satisfied.

Good communications channels, regularly available for talking and ideas.

None I can think of at this point.