Reimagining Mobile App Design & Development

NOT YOUR AVERAGE MOBILE APP DEVELOPER

Hiring Applify gets you an award winning design studio, an experienced development team, a product manager, a marketing ninja, a strategic business consultant and a startup genius – all in one.

Applify is one of the leading mobile app development agencies with its offices in UK, US, UAE, Doha, Singapore & India. Applify thrives on its design and outsourced product superiority as opposed to its competitors. They have developed dozens of apps for prominent businesses and startups that have been successful in the market.

WONDERING WHY & WHAT MAKES APPLIFY DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS?

1. Efficiency
You will be assigned to a dedicated account and a project manager who will do all the tracking and reporting for you. Their team works with bulls-eye focus and sheer dedication. The efficiency they come up with is not only for timely deliveries but also for the quality of the product you expect it to be.

2. Reliability
Applify's project managers predict setbacks in advance and change the course letting the development progress with no setbacks. They take full responsibility of the project and enhance the idea if required as they go deep into development. You can learn more about their process and workflow from here.

3. Award-winning Designs
The Design team at Applify is one of the most innovative teams at agencies around the world. They are global, inventive and reliable. They research on the competition before they start designing your product. You can check out all the apps designed by them here.

Chandigarh, India

3. National Life & General Insurance Company SAOC, Oman
  4. SThree Careers UK
  5. PETA India

NLGIC Insurance App

NLGIC is the largest insurance company in Oman that offers a range of life, general and health insurance plans.

App Wireframing

A wireframing illustration by Applify.

Applify Designs - UI Gallery

A look at the design works by Applify

Nok Nok

Nok Nok is an interesting audio messaging app that lets you make confessions and post them either by your name or anonymously on the web. If you’ve something in your mind, just speak it out. What’s more interesting is that you can also edit your voice using various audio filters.

Oslete

The cutting edge tech and a sharp concept made Oslete into an app all set to disrupt the current trends of the FinTech industry. The app capacitates users to transfer funds with just a tap of a button, while chatting with them.

PinkBook

PinkBook is a mobile application that manages all your kitty party accounts.

Mobile & Web Development for Music Streaming App

"They offer innovative and professional solutions to our challenges with ease."

June 2018 - Ongoing

APPLIFY designed an application for streaming music on iOS, Android, and the web. They created interfaces and will develop the app with integrated machine learning to power its complex features.

Sarrah Muhammad
Communications Manager, Melotune

The app is still in development, but APPLIFY has delivered high-quality clickable workflows so far. The team fully understands the project’s requirements and is highly responsive to inquiries and feedback. Customers can expect a high level of expertise and a penchant for creative problem-solving.

I’m the communications manager of Melotune. We’re building a mobile application to stream music online.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

We engaged APPLIFY to develop our app. We also wanted to integrate AI into its backend and ensure that the app runs smoothly.

We first had a strategy phase where their team showed us how other streaming apps worked. They suggested using machine learning to power our desired features. APPLIFY then designed the app; they found a way to our chosen gradient color combos and high-resolution backgrounds. Now they’re building the platform for iOS, Android, and the web.

Users will be able to use the app anytime and anywhere. It will track the listening times of specific songs and searches separated by song, artist, and genre. Using this data, it will learn a user’s listening behaviors and generate better suggestions, which the user can then save or customize. Other key features include playing a selected song when the user opens the app; manual playlist creation; and customizable settings for appearance, sound, and other app elements.

We worked with eight people on their team, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

We found them after searching Google and several directories. We discussed our idea with their team, and they impressed us with their design approach and their ability to quickly grasp our concept.

We will have spent $142,000 on their services when the project wraps up.

We started working together in June 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

We’re still in the development phase, but APPLIFY has produced interfaces and clickable workflows that easily meet our expectations.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

The team keeps in constant contact with us. We use email and WhatsApp to relay concerns about design, technical issues, and bug tracking. They consistently listen to us and ease our concerns about ongoing work.

They offer innovative and professional solutions to our challenges with ease.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work so far.

APPLIFY has exceptional design skills and very professional processes. They truly stand out from the competition.

Overall Score APPLIFY has produced high-quality deliverables so far.
    They are reachable at all hours.
    They deliver quality work at excellent value.

Web Development for Music Producer

“They handled my project beautifully.”

May - Aug. 2018

APPLIFY designed and developed a website for a music production company. The site features a producer’s complete discography, client testimonials, and a captivating UI/UX that drives customer engagement.

Mumbai, India
Shrai Pradhan
Music Producer, SHRAi Productions

APPLIFY delivered a high-quality website that resonates with potential clients. Having an artist’s complete catalog located in a single place facilitates quick and efficient marketing. Their expert-level designers aren’t afraid to research new approaches and implement a distinctive interface.

I’m a music producer and the founder of SHRAi Productions. I produce, mix, and compose music for nearly every genre.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

I needed a development firm to build my company’s website. Ideally, the site would function as a digital business card of sorts.

I wanted APPLIFY to focus on creating an innovative design that stood apart from other template-based websites. I’m well-versed in web development, so I only gave them I rough idea of what I had in mind for the site. After that, it was up to them to deliver.

They developed a full-service solution with an attractive frontend interface that takes advantage of the visual medium technology provides. The site catalogs my entire discography in one easily accessible location. Demonstrating my talents to potential clients is one of my main priorities. The site APPLIFY developed makes this previously daunting task much easier. Other site features include customer testimonials, a complete list of my services, relevant social media accounts, and my contact information.

An assigned project manager was my primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

I went to college with one of their founders. I reached out to them with my idea, and they assured me they could help.

I’ve spent around $600.

The website development took place from May–August 2018.

The website functions as a phenomenal business card. Being able to give potential clients access to all of my tracks through a single link is a powerful marketing tool. Since the site’s launch, I’ve noticed that clients respond to me with proposals faster and more often. I can’t speak to the specific numbers, but I’ve experienced measurable results thanks to APPLIFY’s work.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

With no clear directive from me other than to make it look good, APPLIFY’s designers did their research and took the initiative required to create a unique product. The project manager made himself available to answer my questions and remained responsive throughout the engagement. We communicated via phone and email. Their whole team managed the process well.

They have an amazingly talented design team. I’ve high standards regarding my company’s appearance, but they still performed above my expectations. Also, I don’t know anything about backend development, but they were always patient with me.

No. They handled my project beautifully.

They’re capable of working with rough ideas. As long as they know the general design space to pull from, they’ll deliver a great product.

I’ve already referred them to colleagues.

iOS Development for Brain-Teasing Game

"The game spread like fire in my inner circle."

Apr. - May 2015

Working on a tight schedule, APPLIFY developed a puzzle game for iOS. The game included brain teasers and engaging music.

Emmanuel Orera
Founder, Panic

Users enjoyed the game and found nothing to criticize. APPLIFY's constant communication, swift turnarounds, and error-free deliveries eliminated major delays.

I'm the creator of the game Panic.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

I needed to develop a game for iOS.

I wanted to build a brain teaser game, but didn’t have the technical knowledge. I also wanted to add some background music to engage the user.

Time was the main challenge. I requested that development be completed within one month. It took about 35 days, but the slight delay was due to changes I requested.

Between four and five people worked on the application.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

A friend referred me to them. I had an idea for a game, so I got in touch with them. After liking their communication and understanding of my requirements, I decided to move forward with them.

I spent around $10,000.

We worked together from April to May 2015.

The game spread like fire in my inner circle; people loved it. There were no complaints about the game. I'm pretty happy with it, and I have no concerns.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was amazing. They managed to develop the application within 35 days. We used Skype to communicate.

Their speed was impressive. I was amazed that they completed the app within that timeframe.

They exceeded my expectations and delivered a game within a short time.
    The quality was amazing.
    I've already recommended them to my clients.

iOS & Android App for Mobile Ticketing Services Company

"They add a very personal touch to their client interactions and relationships."

Oct. - Dec. 2017

APPLIFY designed and developed a user-friendly app where users could interact and purchase event tickets. The Android and iOS apps were integrated with a sister app and web services.

COO & Co-Founder, Mobile Ticketing Services Company

Although the app was designed for 500 regular users, it accommodated up to 2,500 monthly visitors with no issues. APPLIFY was always available to fix bugs, discuss potential refinements of the product, and add additional hours to deliver on time. Their friendly, flexible attitude set them apart.

I am the COO and co-founder of a mobile ticketing service for university students. It is a small start-up that works with several London universities to facilitate culture shows and end-of-year events.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

None of our team members had the technical skills to build and develop this app. My partner and I didn’t have a mobile app design or computer science background, so we reached out to APPLIFY to provide those services.

We wanted an innovative, easy-to-use app with a very simple frontend that strictly allows students to interact and access tickets. They designed and created the backend, which enabled us to work with students, manage tickets and information, and deal with any queries and responses. They built from the ground up and were completely in charge of the entire technical design and execution.

The app is for iOS and Android, and also offers web services that link to the app. Students buy their tickets from the main app; they can also use a sister app to scan tickets, follow up with attendees, and manage information regarding events that we are posting. The web services allow users to purchase tickets online. If they don’t want to do it directly through the app, they can do it from the web. We also offer web services for the societies and organizers who manage those events.

We have a primary point of contact who liaises with my partner on a day to day basis.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

We were reviewing several companies at the time and had conducted some interviews to see how their skills would align with our needs. We chose APPLIFY partly because they were cost-effective compared to some of our other European partners.

The level of communication, interactivity, and customer service made us feel they were the right choice. Their people really tried to understand our issue. The other companies we interviewed were almost robotic; we didn’t feel there was a personal touch.

We spent around £18,500 ($25,627 USD) for all the services.

We worked together between October and December of 2017.

When we originally designed the app, we had a rough idea of the number of people that would be using it on a regular basis. We had anticipated 500 active users. If a large number of people used it at any given time, they assured us that the system could take on the additional load without issues.

This ended up being the case. We are now at 2,000—2,5000 users per month and feel that is a positive metric of success.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good, and their execution was timely. In addition to work submissions, there was a lot of back-and-forth discussion to reiterate, redesign, and refine the product. They were very quick to fix bugs in the app and respond to any other issues that weren’t picked up in the other phases.

We predominantly used Basecamp for project management.

They were very quick and prompt with execution issues, which impressed me. They add a very personal touch to their client interactions and relationships. I am very impressed with how flexible they are, even after hours. Someone is always available to take on and prioritize our requests. Their customer service has been excellent.

The only area where they could improve is their process for assigning costs for the scope of work. We had a bit of an issue with this cost at the beginning; their flexibility could be a bit better. The work is very open-ended, so an open-ended scope of work makes it really difficult to budget and assign figures.

Be open-minded and be clear about your issues. They are constantly making adjustments, adding extra hours, and working outside of the agreement to make sure that they deliver on time and on task. They are a very professional business. If other customers want to maximize the services that APPLIFY offers, they will need to develop a strong relationship and strong communication between both sides.

They were a little expensive once all the final costs came in, but adjustments and alterations didn’t come at an additional cost. They were happy to make changes.

Tool Renting & Venue Sharing Apps for IT Services Company

“[T]hey’re very professional, efficient, and at the same time, they can be friendly as well.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

APPLIFY developed two Android and iOS mobile applications for sharing resources and renting spaces. The team worked on the design, coding, and build, creating both applications from scratch.

Gavril Cornea
Founder, TUL & BACK YARD

The completed applications recently launched and received positive feedback in the early stages. The team was excellent throughout the project, communicating effectively and maintaining a professional, courteous relationship.

I am the founder of TUL & BACK YARD. TUL is a mobile application where individuals and companies can share or rent tools to and from each other.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

We needed help to develop two applications.

We had the idea sketched out and had to make it real, which was a challenge. The apps were developed for both Android and iOS and are currently only available in the UK. They did all the coding and everything from scratch. We helped them a little with the design, but they showed us designs and would recommend certain options.

Both apps were started at the same time in terms of design and everything was built from scratch. One is the tool sharing application, while the other allows people to share any kind of space, such as a backyard, swimming pool, storage space, rooftop or land. The logic behind it was complicated because when someone books a space, it has to allow the host the clean the place first. We had to imagine all those scenarios, so it was a challenge, but we managed it.

We had contact with the co-founder of APPLIFY most of the time, and we also had direct contact with the team. We mostly communicated with two members of the team who would then instruct the others. It made it easy on the communication side of things. We got to know each other in the time we worked together and they’re great people.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

We found them through a Google search. We wanted to start two projects at the same time so we needed a good deal but also flexibility. APPLIFY gave us a lower price since we’re a startup and wanted to do both projects with them. It was very professional. We met the co-founder who was very helpful and we decided to go with them.

I spent around $25,000.

We started working with them in September 2017 and the project was completed in January 2018.

We just launched in January and we’re hoping it will be very successful. The product is great and is currently in the UK App Store. They did a great job and there has been positive feedback so far. People love it, but it is tough to get people to take the time to lease their tools, which is something I am working on.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We communicated daily through email, calls, FaceTime, Skype, and Basecamp to go over the details.

They’re unique because they’re very professional, efficient, and at the same time, they can be friendly as well.

They could improve their internal communication a bit. There were a few times when I had asked them to do something, but one person might have forgotten to pass the information along to the other team members. It took a bit longer to get to the point, but it was a small thing.

Customers have to provide some work as well to get the best. If you expect them to do everything for you without putting an effort in yourself, you won’t end up with a great product. You have to be committed to the project too. Pay a lot of attention to detail from the beginning and you will end up with a great product.

iOS Development for Health & Fitness App

“They developed and designed a really nice product.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

APPLIFY developed a prototype of an iOS application, building into the application livestream video, rating systems, and an integrated chat function.

Founder, Fittever

The developed application meets expectations and fulfils all the outlined requirements. The team communicated regularly and effectively, ensuring that all members were on the same page throughout and meeting all deadlines.

I’m the founder of Fittever. Our aim is to make an app that provides a platform for gyms and gym instructors to live-stream their fitness classes to people all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

I wanted to develop the app.

I wanted to create the MVP (minimum viable product) of the iOS app, with the minimum number of features for the app to work. I needed to be able to live stream videos and for the videos to be recorded and stored. I needed users to be able to purchase those videos and watch them live. Finally, I needed a star rating system and a chat feature that would work during the live streams.

There was a group of developers and I spoke with the project manager. She would interact with the developers.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

I found them through Clutch. I was sold on the price and the main reason I chose them was that when I was chatting with Deepak, their co-founder, he was passionate, understood where I was coming from, and believed in the idea I had. When I spoke to some other people, they didn’t get it. Deepak also gave me really good ideas.

£16,000 [$22,090 USD].

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Everything meets my expectations.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really good. There was really clear communication and the project manager always gets back to me the same day. We used Basecamp. In the early stage, we communicated every day, then once the development started, we spoke about the progress on a weekly basis. They had sprints and deadlines to achieve.

They’ve fulfilled my expectations. I like being kept in the loop through the frequent communication. They developed and designed a really nice product.

I would have liked to be able to meet up in person.

Be very clear with your feedback. Don’t do it in a written email but send it as a voice note or video recording. I do screen recordings where I tell them about the design and what I liked about it. It’s very easy to get my point across that way. Ensure the communication is as easy as possible—that’s important when working remotely.

Web, App, & CRM Dev for Software and Consultancy Company

“They produced good work and they grew fast.”

2016 - Ongoing

APPLIFY worked on a complex website development project for a third party, building a customer relationship management application. The project used Node for the backend development and HTML for the frontend.

Director, Vibrand Technologies

Though currently on hold for unrelated reasons, the project received positive feedback from the client. The team met the requirements well and completed the project on time and within the budget, however, they could manage multiple projects more effectively if an Agile approach was taken.

Vibrand Technologies is a development and IT services company in India. We built websites for companies in Canada but currently, we’re not that active and are on hold.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

Most of my projects were websites. I had a project that a little more complex and needed additional development help.

I worked with them for the complex project. One of my clients wanted us to build a basic CRM [customer relationship management] application to access some of his data from his mobile and his website.

They used Node for the backend. For the frontend we used HTML. If there’s a lot of logistics behind it, we have to add Ruby on Rails or Node or PHP.

I have a partner who is a graphic designer who does most of the design work. I work with 2 of their developers who take care of the HTML and the background programming.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

I have excellent knowledge of their previous clients and know them personally. That’s why I gave my project to them.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is ongoing, but on hold at present.

My clients were happy. We’ve had very good feedback.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

It was easy for me to give them my requirements and they got it done on time.

They produced good work and they grew fast. Their customers are happy. They have people working with them for many years, which shows they are doing something right. They do everything well. They’re one of the reasons I got motivated to start something of my own. I’ve learned a lot from them.

They could manage their multiple projects in a better manner to deliver better quality. The quality is good, but there’s always room for improvement. I would like to see them have a more Agile approach to managing the project. They were a startup and they’re learning as they go. They’re doing well.

The quality is good.
    I have recommended them to a lot of people.

Mobile App & Web Dev for Event Management Company

“They’ve looked into every, small detail, which is something I appreciate about them.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

APPLIFY is currently developing an iOS and Android application, as well as a website, intended to synchronize communication between vendors and clients.

New Delhi, India
Business Manager, Event Management Company

APPLIFY’s efficient scheduling, open communication, and availability are all positive indicators that the project will yield a successful end product. Their general responsiveness and willingness to provide helpful suggestions continues to nurture the relationship.

We’re an event management company focused on weddings and corporate events in India and abroad. I’m in charge of business and client servicing.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

We wanted a single-platform application which would keep us synchronized with vendors and clients. Our ultimate aim was to decrease work time.

My basic directive to APPLIFY was to find a way for our vendors, salespeople, and overall team to become synchronized. We needed to have a chat functionality for both ourselves and the client through which they could communicate feedback.

They’re developing an app for iOS and Android, as well as a website.

I’ve worked with a business manager from their side who serves as our single point of contact. There are a couple of other people working in the background.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

I came across their website while looking online for an app development company and decided to contact them because I liked the way it looked. They seemed to be a nice company, and were able to do everything within my budget.

We started working with them in September 2017. It’s an ongoing project, and we’re continuing to work on and add elements to it.

The initial progress has been smooth, but since it’s an ongoing project, I can’t really comment on it yet. I have confidence that that final product will be great.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

Scheduling has been very good, and we’ve experienced no delays from their side. APPLIFY has been great. I have no complaints so far.

We usually use email to communicate, and phone or Skype when I have time to talk to them directly.

There has been a lot of open communication. They’ve made suggestions and have always been available when I have questions. They haven’t delayed answering my phone calls or emails. They’ve looked into every, small detail, which is something I appreciate about them.

There’s nothing as of now, but the project is still ongoing.

Listen to their suggestions. APPLIFY knows what the best approach is, and they can help with a lot of things.

This rating is based on the work done so far.

Web Dev for Nutrigenomics and Gene Testing Database

"Even if you have a brief idea, they can make it better."

May 2017 - Ongoing

APPLIFY built a web and mobile platform and e-commerce tool to help a nutrition agency share information with customers. They provided requirements gathering, branding, and back-end development.

Mumbai, India
Arnavaz Kollah
Chief Genetics Officer, Nutritional Genomix

After launching the new platform, direct sales and web traffic saw a significant increase. APPLIFY's fast turnarounds and responsive approach made them the perfect partner for a startup. They earned trust through their adaptive scheduling and innovative conceptual designs.

I’m the chief genetics officer at Nutritional Genomix. I look at people’s variations and their DNA. Based on that, we tell them what type of foods to eat and what exercise to do if they have a predisposition to obesity or insulin resistance. We are into preventive lifestyles.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

We wanted a website where we could post all the information. In India, not many people know about genetics. We wanted to make it simplified for the users and explain what we’re doing.

APPLIFY had to come up with a way that we could get our message to the audience. Instead of us going to clients, it had to be in such a way that clients would come to us. In the beginning, we didn’t know what our requirements were exactly. We gave them the bigger picture and they narrowed it down for us. As of now, they are handling the entire e-commerce for us. Right now, we do everything physically but we are working with them on an e-commerce platform for the website and app.

When we started off, we were a B2B brand which was really boring. The website was mainly to attract customers. APPLIFY came up with a fun brand and a fun logo. There were quite a few iterations we had to go through. For them, the idea was new, but they were quite patient with us.

I was in contact with Deepak [Co-Founder], and there were two or three developers assigned to our project.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

We found them on Google. We shortlisted them because in our meetings we hit it off. From the first document we received from them, we saw they didn’t completely understand what we were doing. But they understood it more than the other companies

We spent $15,000 USD.

We started working with them in May 2017

We’ve had an increase in traffic and our sales have gone up from our customers directly. As of now, we’re trying to get in the app world because they proposed the apps to us. We believe that would help our sales.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quite good. They met all the deadlines. It would have been great if they could’ve finished earlier. They were never delayed. We were getting updates regularly about what was going on with the project. There was some back and forth because if they made something and we wanted it different, they were kind enough to go back and change it.

They’re dynamic and young. They get the pressure of a startup and they're dedicated to their work. At no point in time did we have a dispute. There are some people that can be difficult to work with, but throughout our relationship, they were patient. They were coming up with new strategies. We didn’t know anything about software. We went to them with what our startup does, and they came up with the idea to make the business online. Now, they’re automating everything to where if someone wants to have delivery to their house, they can schedule a pickup. We would do all of that in the backend. If we got a customer on our website now, we would call them and tell them what time the pickup should be. They are working to automate the entire process.

They could work slightly faster. They are on the higher side in regard to price. That could also be because of the excellent quality they give. Initially it was a hindrance, but now that I’ve had work done from them, I think it’s worth it

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Stay in touch with them. Ask them what’s happening and have a timeline. Make sure you let them know what you want. Even if you have a brief idea, they can make it better.

Overall Score Not knowing anything from the tech side, it was smooth sailing.
    They were always on time.
    Initially I might not have said five, but once I saw their work, I would.
    There wasn’t anything unexpected. There was nothing that we hadn’t spoken about. There was no time that they didn’t submit something that we expected.
    100%.

Mobile App & Web Dev for Real Estate Business

"They will do whatever it takes to satisfy our needs."

2013 - Ongoing

APPLIFY designed and developed an online portal that connects homeowners with maintenance providers. They also plan to build a corresponding mobile app.

England
Director, Real Estate Company

APPLIFY was focused on client satisfaction, as evidenced by their willingness to accept feedback and eagerness to implement changes to the platform. Their accessibility, fluid communication, and attention to every detail of the project made them a valuable long-term resource.

I am the director of a real estate business. We have a website that offers a real estate property portal, where we invite our real estate clients to visit our website and then list their properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPLIFY?

We wanted to develop our website as a real estate property portal, as well as develop our mobile application.

APPLIFY are currently in the development process of making our website a real estate property portal. They are also working on our mobile app, which we are trying to have for both iOS and Android. As of right now, it is in the wireframing process, but we are about to finalize that soon. The application is an Uber style maintenance app; if a user wants maintenance for their house, whether it is plumbing, housekeeping, or other services, they can go into the app and see where the nearest service provider is and choose one to come and perform their services. We also want to create an app for our website, and we have been in talks about that as a future project.

We have been working with the project manager who I am always in-touch with. We are also able to view the profile of each team member working on our project.

How did you come to work with APPLIFY?

When I came onboard with the company, APPLIFY were already working on a couple of projects and we decided to stay with them.

We have spent approximately $50,000-$80,000.

I believe they started working with our company in 2013 or 2014, and the work is ongoing.

They are very patient and will keep working on aspects of the project, making changes until we are content. They will do whatever it takes to satisfy our needs for the app.

How did APPLIFY perform from a project management standpoint?

We are in-touch everyday with APPLIFY. We mostly use Basecamp, text messaging, and emails for communication. Even though they are based abroad and in a different time zone, they are almost always available when I try to contact them.

Their communication is something I really like about them, as they are always available, and I can talk to them when I need to. I can go back and let them know something needs to be modified, and they would do it for me even though the project is completed. They are happy to make changes and are there when I need them.

APPLIFY will always do their best to get whatever needs to be done, done, and in the way you want it to be done. They are always willing to make changes even after the project has been completed. I can always communicate with them when I need to and they are always quick to reply. I favor them over other companies.

For me, the most important thing is their communication, and the way they deal with their clients. So far, they are doing a very good job.

The only advice I would have for someone considering working with APPLIFY, would be to make everything clear from the start, in terms of what you want to be completed.