Connecting People with Answers

AnswerFirst provides clients and their customers with exceptional 24/7 customer service and answering service solutions.

We handle all types of business communications including telephone, email, SMS and chat.  We are commonly used for traditional messaging (answering service), direct response, technical support and order processing however, each of our solutions are tailored to each client's particular needs.

No free trial

Pricing available

Base Rate: $20.00 per billing cycle (4 weeks)

Live Services: Billed at $0.96 - $1.05* per minute

813.882.5310

Bayer, NPR, Berkshire Hathaway

AnswerFirst

Customizable and Reasonably Priced

"They have helped us benefit the organization by giving customers top priority in answering calls and directing customer requests."

Franklin, NC
Manager, Marketing

Recommendations:

It's very easy to work with and customer oriented. Billing is based only on the features you opt-to receive and there are no flat-rates or additional charges.

Experience:

Answer First provides excellent customer service and response times. They have guaranteed holidays, weekends, and night answering. Their services include firewall protection and daily file back-up. We also use their customized hold announcements. Their satisfaction has been very satisfactory. They have helped us benefit the organization by giving customers top priority in answering calls and directing customer requests.

Pros:

It's customizable and very reasonable in it's prices and features. It allows for multiple features to be accessed at one time and is accepting of most payment methods.

Cons:

They don't have as much knowledge about the organization that would be helpful in understanding our customers wants and needs.

Answer First Goes Above and Beyond

"Answer First has performed beyond excellent."

Indianapolis, IN
Manager, Sales

Recommendations:

Based on my experience, I would recommend the Answer First organization continue to keep up with doing a great job!

Experience:

My organization's reasons for selecting Answer First were that we needed a reputable company, with all concerns met and guaranteed. Some of the problems we experienced with our previous answering service were a lack of time efficiency, customer support was lacking significantly, lack of motivation on their end, etc. Answer First made promises to correct those mistakes, and to this day have kept to their word. We are very satisfied and will continue to use them. Some features my organization uses from Answer First are the 24/7 service, and the Client Web Access feature. Both are a tremendous help for the type of work we deal with on a day to day basis. Answer First has performed beyond excellent. It has benefited my organization by eliminating the lack of productivity.

Pros:

What makes Answer First a great tool is the customer service. As previously stated, they go above and beyond.

Cons:

There are no complaints about Answer First. My company has benefited greatly from them.

Innovative and Reliable Answering Service for Hospitality Industry

"Overall, we have seen improvements across the organization."

Du Bois, PA
Director, Human Resources

Recommendations:

I would recommend making sure it is what you need before committing.

Experience:

Answer First is a great company and I cannot speak of any bad things. They are all around innovative, reliable, and professional. We use their automated answering services feature. They have performed very well and we haven’t had any problems with the company.

Pros:

They are professional and crystal clear.

Cons:

Nothing at all. Nothing bad to speak of.

Good Feedback to Customers

"They’ve helped us in bringing more customers to our company."

Las Vegas, NV
Manager, Finance

Recommendations:

They have to train their employee's more in knowledge about the industry.

Experience:

We chose Answer First because of their great reviews. They have great customer service. We use the live answering services. They’ve helped us in bringing more customers to our company.

Pros:

Their feedback is good.

Cons:

The knowledge people have.

Answer First Saved a Great Deal of Time and Money

"We’ve saved a great deal of time and money by using their service."

Chester, VA
Executive, Administration

Recommendations:

Try it out, I honestly think you will be very pleased.

Experience:

We were spending valuable time answering phone calls and we needed help with the incoming calls. We use the live answering service feature. They have performed very well. We’ve saved a great deal of time and money by using their service.

Pros:

It is a 24/7 answering service, therefore it is a great tool to always be in touch with our customers.

Cons:

I wish the price was a bit lower, but I believe that it is a great quality cost.

Answer First Is The Most Efficient Service

"It has benefited my organization thanks to its innovative service."

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Clifton Heights, PA
Vice President, IT

Recommendations:

At this time I don't have any additonal recommendations.

Experience:

We selected Answer First because it was the most efficient service out there. We use their live answering services and voicemail services. It has benefited my organization thanks to its innovative service.

Pros:

Answer First is unlike any service out there.

Cons:

There isn't anything that i dislike.

Easy to Use for Legal Company

"Our company uses all of their features and it has brought us into the current decade."

Flanders, NJ
Director, Business Development

Recommendations:

It's ok but there better ones are out there.

Experience:

We use Answer First because of the quality of the phone lines. Our company uses all of their features and it has brought us into the current decade.

Pros:

That it's easy to use.

Cons:

The calls drop quite frequently.

Answer First Has Performed Perfectly

"It's performed perfectly for us and given us lots of business."

Hayward, CA
Executive, IT

Recommendations:

I would recommend this service to every business.

Experience:

[Answer First] It's the best service for our workforce. Our company uses all of their services offered. It's performed perfectly for us and given us lots of business.

Pros:

Its speed.

Cons:

Nothing.

Saved a Lot of Money With this Service

"This service saves us a lot of money and makes things flow a lot easier."

Columbus, OH
Executive, IT

Recommendations:

It's one of the best answering services out there, always seen very good reviews about them, very good pricing for what they offer.

Experience:

When our offices are closed, we need someone to pick up the phone during off hours. We use the live phone answering and the 24/7 live support features. This service saves us a lot of money and makes things flow a lot easier. We don't need to worry about ever missing a call and always have someone answering the phone.

Pros:

Answer First is really friendly and really easy to use, with no issues.

Cons:

Nothing at all. I love answer first. I would just switch if we didn't like them.

Answer First is the Best Service

"Answer First is the best company for these types of services."

Chipley, FL
President, Customer Service

Recommendations:

This company is the best.

Experience:

Answer First is the best company for these types of services. We’ve had the opportunity to use all the features. I consider it the best for my company.

Pros:

This service works for me.

Cons:

I don't dislike it.