Making your ideas happen

We are a team of experienced professionals based in Bucharest, Romania and Austin, Tx, US. Our team is made of creative designers and expert developers with great experience in programming, particularly smartphone application development. We believe that each one of us is a unique and creative force for the company.

We are committed to offering the highest quality standards to our clients. In the meantime, we are also working on our own in-house applications. In our client interactions, our emphasis is on the creation of a good social bond. We simultatenously offer professional services. We’re not only implementing clients’ requirements and ideas, but also offering consultancy in development to make the most out of the final product, for the client, and the users.

We provide the technical back-bone to your mobile solution in an attempt to shape and advance ideas. We mostly specialize in fintech and healthcare, but we do have experience in most industries: enterprise solutions, real estate, automotive, restaurants, tourism. We guarantee our team of experts can give you the overview and best consultancy for your application.

• 9306 Pioneer Forest Dr
    Austin, TX 78744

Coca-Cola, Orange, Vodafone, UniCredit, McDonalds, JTI, OMV, Heineken, Sillicon Valley startups, Kare Partners

Foodify

On-demand food ordering app

Connects multiple restaurants into one app

Gamblewise

App for casino addicts

Uses iBeacon technology

As part of the registration process set your desired personal limits for gambling such as, maximum playing time per session or maximum sessions per week.
Visiting a partner gambling arcade, casino or betting shop will automatically start the monitoring process, reminding you of your limit and notifying you and the manager when you get close to your limit and again when you exceed your limit.

Radar for Good

It’s never been easier to be a hero. And spread joy. If being good to strangers means being crazy, let’s all be #crazyforgood!

Open the radar, scan the map and find places that need your help.

Choose a cause to help, and you’re already a hero!

Won Best Mobile App prize at Internetics

Control your bank

With www.controlyourbank.ro your mobile device becomes the remote control that helps you control a virtual bank agency.

It’s really funny to see how the ‘bank’s employees’ react to swipe or shake.  Try it and have a good laugh with www.controlyourbank.ro.

Uses Second Screen technology

A-ha

Shopping mall loyalization app

Uses iBeacon technology

Users can receive points if they are in the proximity of stores, with which they can redeem rewards

Pay per minute

Payments system for live interactions on your personal phone & Skype

Easily charge your clients for each minute you spend with them on the phone, on Skype, or even for each SMS sent to them.

Kure

WhatsApp-like app for doctors

Doctors can easily exchange different patient forms using a chat app similar to WhatsApp

Mobile Development for Two Keyboard Apps

“I felt like I was their only client, even though that was clearly not the case.”

Jan. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Adonis Software developed, tested, and implemented two keyboard apps for iOS and Android that scale to handle new themes and skins. They based the design on materials sent in a Photoshop file.

Cristian Doru Barin
CEO, Android Design Studio

Adonis Software stood apart from the competition right from the initial search process. They afforded the project an outstanding amount of individualized attention and reliable customer service. They designed both apps perfectly. One has 3 million downloads, and the other has 500,000.

I am the CEO of an Android Design Studio. We create beautiful app designs and interactive prototypes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adonis Software?

We hired Adonis Software to bring our designs to life for two apps, Keyboard Plus, and SMS Plus. We've consistently worked together on multiple projects for about two years.

Our goal was to create apps that could support a design theme that could subsequently change. We needed to continually create new skins for the products.

After reviewing several development companies in Romania, Adonis Software stood out. They were friendly and experienced. I didn’t have to explain too much before they seemed to understand what I wanted. After a couple of meetings, I knew I had found the right people for the job.

Adonis Software handled all the coding. I provided a complete Photoshop file that included all the required designs. They regularly offered different options and gave me excellent advice to find the best route to pursue. Based on this guidance, they were more than just a development company for us. After they built and debugged the initial versions, I sent several rounds of feedback. Slowly but surely, they completed the apps for both Android and iOS.

I worked with a project manager and three coders. They were all great, friendly, and experienced.

Keyboard Plus has managed to get over 3 million downloads on Google Play, and SMS Plus currently has over 500,000 downloads. Adonis Software developer our apps precisely to spec. Now, my design team can now create any number of skins.

Adonis Software relied on a Redmine tool to handle tasks and feedback. We used Skype for our immediate interaction at least 2–3 times a week and held meetings every once in a while. In rare cases, we used TeamViewer. Overall, we had a good system in place.

I liked how involved the team was in my project. Adonis Software gave it all the attention it deserved. I felt like I was their only client, even though that was clearly not the case. Their coders are excellent, and the project manager is highly skilled. I appreciated their openness and friendliness, and I'd recommend them without hesitation.

I can’t think of anything to say without being really nit-picky.

Overall Score They're one of the best app development companies in Romania. I highly recommend them.
    We knew the projects were huge so we were focused on quality. Overall, I'm happy with the timing.
    The cost was great compared to other companies in Romania, especially for the type of apps they created.
    The apps created by Adonis Software were great!
    Without a doubt, I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. They're friendly, experienced, involved, and have great coders on staff.

Mobile App Game Dev for Gaming Company

"They responded and accomplished tasks rapidly."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Adonis Software designed and developed a mobile app version of a web/Facebook game based on existing specs and designs.

George Lemnaru
CEO, Green Horse Games

A vast majority of existing players downloaded the mobile app which portends well for future monetization efforts. Adonis Software provided consistent communication and an eager work ethic, driving the project forward immediately after coming on board.

I’m the CEO of Green Horse Games. We build web and mobile games.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adonis Software?

We wanted to create a mobile version of one of our successful web and Facebook games.

We wanted to grow our game’s player population.

Someone in the industry recommended them to us.

They coded the iOS and Android app based on the specs and designs we provided.

For each platform, we worked with one project manager and developer.

Most of our existing players also installed the mobile app after the launch, which improved our long-term retention and monetization prospects.

They communicated quickly and managed the project well.

They responded and accomplished tasks rapidly.

Nothing comes to mind.

Android & iOS Development for Gambling App

"I was impressed with their attitude and skills."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Adonis Software developed Android and iOS apps that synchronized with beacons and used Bluetooth to connect with other mobile devices.

Victor Anastasiu
Administrator, Gamblewise

The apps worked perfectly and achieved the desired results. Adonis Software was reliably knowedgeable, responsive, and enthusiastic throughout the project.

I'm a shareholder and administrator.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adonis Software?

They developed a scalable custom solution that used an app and beacons to monitor customer visits to casinos, betting shops, and arcades.

The goal was to create a smooth solution that was easy to install and maintain in thousands of small gaming arcades throughout Europe and the UK.

We had known Adonis Software for a few years and were happy with the collaboration.

They designed and developed the Gamblewise apps for iOS and Android. The apps communicated with smartphones using Bluetooth Low Energy.

They provided a project manager and 1–2 mobile developers.

They continuously delivered great results.

On a scale from one to 10, I would give them an eight.

I was impressed with their attitude and skills.

They could improve their communication, but that takes effort from both the customer and the service provider.