Creating Fabulous Connections

Abby Connect is the perfect mixture of high-end call reception and cost efficiency. Increasing revenue and improving your customers' experience is your Abby receptionist team's goal. With pricing beginning at $249/month after a no-obligation free trial, missed opportunities can be a thing of the past. Our family owned business has grown and evolved with each one of our clients. Our success comes from yours, and we accept nothing less.

We've been providing answering services for over 11 years in our company-built and owned facility in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada. Our highest calling is to ensure customer delight across the board, but most of all to alleviate the burden that busy professionals carry, one call at a time!

2005

• Accountants
  • Home and Health Services
  • Real Estate and Real Estate Management

Virtual Receptionist for Independent Life Insurance Agency

“It has improved my customer service because my clients like to talk to a live person.”

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Abby Connect provides live operators to answer phone calls, take messages, retrieve mail, and forward calls. They also provided registration services for seminars as well.

Pat Kerfoot
Financial Advisor, Kerfoot Financial Services

The staff provides a human connection in a digital world. Customers appreciate the added customer service of connecting with a live person who can help them. The technical team is also supportive and responsive in resolving issues quickly.

I’m an independent life insurance and retirement planning advisor with a small group of clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Initially, I went to them for office space, and their staff also answers the phone for me.

How easy was the integration?

It’s great. It allows me to be out seeing clients or work from a remote location. They do a great job of answering phones and getting me the messages.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

I have the option to give them a script, but I don’t. I took a few minutes to explain to them what I do, but they had already been trained as to what they needed to do.

Have you used a company like them in the past?

I have not.

Any other services do they provide for you?

In the package I have, they collect the mail, answer the phone, take messages, and forward calls to me. In the past, they took reservations for seminars that I was doing.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I was looking for an office, and the location and size of their office space, the ability to have someone answer the phone, and their cost fit well with my needs.

There’s a large pool of receptionists answering my calls.

I spend $1,050 per month.

What is the status of the engagement?

I started working with them in January 2012.

How much time and money do you think this service saves your company?

I couldn’t hire somebody for what they’re doing. If I hired an assistant, it would still make sense to have someone answering the phones.

Do you have any success stories or accounts of customer feedback?

I appreciate the convenience of having somebody answering the phone whether I’m in the office or not. It has improved my customer service because my clients like to talk to a live person. Even if I can’t talk to them, they can leave a message or a voicemail.

Are there any additional features or tools you were impressed by or didn’t expect to receive with the service?

I know they offer a lot more, but I have a pretty basic package.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

They are good with support. They address issues quickly.

How frequently are you in contact with the service provider for updates and quality assurance purposes?

I’m in contact with them monthly.

Is there anything that can be improved?

I would recommend that you sit down with them and discuss what their services are. They have a wide variety of clients, so they can explain how their services would best fit your company.

Virtual Receptionist for Real Estate Firm

“Abby Connect helps us tremendously by answering phones and sending them to the right people.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists provides answering, messaging, and call transfer services. They filter calls, then address caller issues, take messages, or forward them to the correct department.

Property Manager, LUXE International Realty

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists is knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. The team offers several bilingual members who help facilitate communication with non-English speaking customers. They are responsive to specific requests, quickly resolve issues, and are proactive in providing updates.

We are LUXE International Realty which is a property management and real estate company. I am the property manager in our office.

We don’t have very many people in our office. Abby Connect helps us tremendously by answering phones and sending them to the right people. They weed through the calls and determine if they are sales calls or actual tenants.

How easy was the integration into your company?

It was super easy. They went over everything with us. They know about our company and are able to give what they can to the callers without sending them to me or someone else.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

We gave them a description of our company including what we do and what calls need to go to who.

What is the scope of their involvement?

We have them work for us the full day. They know my schedule during a typical day. If I have meetings, I just let them know when I’m going to be unavailable. They either take messages or hold all my calls which is really great. They can let a caller know something about a certain property which is a huge help when I’m not here.

They transfer calls and take messages. They get messages to me in a timely manner and set up meetings if I need them to. A few of the girls are bilingual and are always willing to help me with clients who may not have English as their first language.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

My broker was the one who found them. I believe she picked them based on the fact that we were looking at a couple different office buildings and this building had Abby Connect in it, and they offered that service. The selling point was that they were here in our office.

We have the same one or two receptionists representing our business.

On an annual or monthly basis how much does your company spend to utilize this service?

I don’t know.

When did you begin working with them?

August 2016.

Do you have any success stories or accounts of customer feedback?

They do a great job. There isn’t anything I would have them add. The customers say the girls have great personalities, are upbeat, and knowledgeable. Our clients are pretty happy with them.

I love the fact that there are bilingual employees. Especially in the real estate market, you get all walks of life. People that help me translate and get the correct information to-and-from people who don’t speak English helps me so much. Receptionists that I’ve had in the past don’t always have that quality. That has really helped our company.

No. It runs great as it is.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

We had some phone issues a couple weeks ago. I told them about it and it was fixed within 15- 20 minutes.

How frequently are you in contact with the management or the receptionists?

If there’s any update, we get emails from them. If we have any questions, we just ask. They’re usually right on top of things. They always update us if the phones are going to be down for any reason.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Communication is key. If you have anything you want specified, let them know. They’re so great at working with everything that they’ll be more than happy to provide that.

The owner of the company is happy with them and is more than happy to pay for the service.

Virtual Receptionist for Solo Practitioner

"It’s nice having that peace of mind knowing I’m covered."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists serves as a backup phone service for a law firm. They answer client request, take messages and voicemails, and pass along important calls.

Franklin, Tennessee
John Burns
Owner, John Burns Law, PLC

Having additional phone support allowed management to leave the office without sacrificing personal interaction with clients. Integrating with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists was painless, and the team continues to provide consistently polite, informative service.

I’m a lawyer and sole practitioner in Franklin, Tennessee. Most of my practice is concentrated on estate planning and elder care.

I broke off from a prior law firm 18 months ago and started my own practice. About six months in, I heard about these virtual receptionist services. I was trying to answer the phone and do everything else, and I couldn’t spend the time doing that. Due to the nature of my practice, most of my clients like to have some type of personal touch. Sometimes they’re hesitant to leave a message.

I’ve actually hired someone as my assistant now, and if she doesn’t pick up in four rings, then the call is sent to Abby. Abby takes the call and gives the call to me or gives the caller the option of voicemail or leaving a message. I would consider Abby my backup contact now, whereas I initially considered them my primary contact.

How easy was the integration?

It was very easy. I just needed to figure out how to forward the calls to them.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

I didn’t provide them a script. I would be at that point now if I didn’t hire an assistant. The person I hired knows the questions to ask and the protocol.

What was the main difference once you hired them from your business before?

My clients can call in and get somebody who’s live.

Any other services they provide for you?

I can’t think of anything. I haven’t taken advantage of some of the general services that they offer like making calls on my behalf. I don’t need anything like bilingual services. They have voicemail boxes that I utilize through email.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I checked out both Abby and Ruby. The initial price point for both was about the same with Abby being $10 cheaper. The next price point, additional minutes, was actually significantly less than Ruby.

Abby had good reviews just like some of the others did. I also checked out other virtual receptionist services too. I didn’t make my decision solely on price. I talked with them and I liked Abby. I felt for my clientele it was a good fit. I very much enjoyed talking to them.

I had used Abby for four months and then I hired somebody. I thought I wouldn’t need them anymore and I discontinued the service. I called them to terminate the service explaining that I had hired someone. They were great about it, and we ran it to the end of the month. A day or two later, I had to let the person go that I had hired. I called Abby back to see if they would take me back, and they very graciously did. The person I hired now is wonderful, but I’ve kept Abby too. I realized how important it was for me to have that second line of defense.

My cost is $409 per month which comes to $5,000 per year approximately.

When did you start working with them?

I started working with them in February 2017.

I don’t know that I can quantify it in terms of dollar savings, but I can tell you that for me, particularly the first several months that I had them, I thought it was invaluable because it enabled me to be able to leave the office. I didn’t have to worry about the phone not being answered. Before this, calls would go to the voicemail, but with Abby, I would get an email or voicemail - I would know instantly if someone called. With them, I know I have two lines of defense and when my clients call in, they’re going to talk to a live person during normal business hours.

I’ve had clients say they want to meet my receptionist, and I have to tell them they’re in Las Vegas. I think there are a lot of folks that are surprised to learn that the person is not in my office. The Abby team never lets on that they’re not here.

I have a friend that was asking me about virtual receptionist services, and I told him about Abby. He was surprised at how easy it was. I explained to him why I went with them, and I hope he does the same thing. I’ve recommended them to one or two other people as well.

It’s nice having that peace of mind knowing I’m covered. There’s a lot of people that don’t want to leave voicemails, so it can make all the difference in the world.

I like the voicemail to email.

I don’t have any suggestions. What they’re doing is fine with me. I inquired one time if they have any other services.  I don’t know the other services they offer. I’ve been happy with what they’ve done.

I’d like to get to the point where I have a full intake process set up with them. I know they’re capable of doing that, but I know it helps if you have the person doing the intake being someone who does that all the time and knows the questions and doesn’t just follow a script. I work with some elderly clients that need help with that. I don’t think Abby is set up for that, but I don’t know that they need to be. I have that now with my assistant.

Have you ever had to talk with their management?

Yes. I’ve had some periodic calls from their team regarding how they’re doing and asking for feedback.

I already have.

Virtual Receptionist for Firearms & Business Law Firm

"I feel like I’m getting more than just a call service."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionist provided phone answering services to a business law firm. They collected callers' names and numbers, as well as their reasons for calling.

Jason Davis
Senior Attoney, The Davis Law Firm

Customers are always able to connect with the firm. Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists' callers are polite, capable, and organized. Their service is consistent and reliable, enabling the business owner to manage time and help customers effectively without compromising accessibility.

The Davis Law Firm is a law practice that practices mainly in the area of dangerous weapons laws in California. I’m an attorney.

I wanted someone to answer the phone when I’m not there. I like to have a personal connection with my clients and I feel like if they’re just getting a voicemail, they’re missing that. I think the clients like that and the value.

Have you worked with another provider in the past?

How easy was the integration?

It was very easy. We just had to work with RingCentral to coordinate the 800 number, but outside of that, everything was easy.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

We answer the phone and they tell us who’s calling. There’s no real training procedures. I gave them a script of what I go through when I first answer the phone. They get the person’s name and number, the reason they’re calling, and if they’re a client or not.

What was the main difference once you hired them from your business before?

Our level of service has improved.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I talked with someone on the phone when they first contacted me. I liked the way they represented the company and what they presented was exactly what I needed at the time.

We spend $400 per month.

When did you begin working with them?

The beginning of this year.

I haven’t heard any feedback from my clients, but I haven’t heard that someone wasn’t able to get in contact with me. They were able to talk to someone, so that was good.

It’s made it easier for me to keep up with calls. They send me an email with the information I requested, and I can look at it and see if it’s someone I need to call back right away or later. It’s made my triage response to the phone calls a lot easier.

They answer my phones all the time. As far as time saving, I would say it’s more time management. It allows me to shut off my phone and focus on writing a brief knowing that my clients at least have a person to talk to when they call. Sometimes clients don’t leave messages if they get voicemail. It’s probably gained me clients because I’ve gotten information to call them back.

I was surprised that the girls that answer the phone were consistent. I liked that because it made me feel like when my clients call, they’re usually getting the same person instead of a bunch of people. It makes it feel like they’re in the office as opposed to being a call center. The more consistent they are, the more I feel that my clients feel like there’s someone physically there. It feels more personal.

I like the people who answer the phone. They sound like they’re nice people and they’re very polite. They use the script which my own people didn’t even do. One of the receptionists I had before using Abby Connect answered with a different name for my company when I tested him. I don’t have the issue with training everybody now.

They took care of the phone for four hours one time when I was writing a brief. People called and I still got the messages and emails.

I think it’s a little expensive for what I do, and I still haven’t figured out how they do the billing. Outside of that, I think it’s a good service.

How often are you in contact with management?

I haven’t done that.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

You can use them like a receptionist. Let them know what your schedule is, and they’ll work with you. I feel like I’m getting more than just a call service.

I have already. I knew some people who were in the same position I was and I told them they could use something like this to help them with time management.

Virtual Receptionist for Construction Company

"We haven’t had any complaints on our customer service."

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

Abby Connect provides receptionist services mainly for phone calls. They’re an easy and affordable option, preferred over other services such as Grasshopper.

Florida, United States
Vice President, Construction Company

Abby Connect is effective for taking calls and forwarding them. They’ll even reach out first to determine whether or not the call should be taken. Overall, the service satisfactory and the option for converting a message to email is impressive even though it was only used on a trial basis.

I’m the VP of sales and marketing for a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect?

They provide phone services for us. We use them in lieu of having a receptionist.

How easy was the integration?

The integration process was very easy.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect?

They were not Abby Connect when we started using them. We have worked with Grasshopper before, but Abby Connect is much better.

I don’t know how many people are assigned.

When we first started using them, it was $199 but now our monthly bill is $240.79. They offer a pretty good value.

I haven’t tracked anything, so I don’t know how much time it saves me. What’s important to me is that we capture the calls that come in and that we’re aware of them. We haven’t had any complaints on our customer service. I get the calls to my personal phone or they will contact me and tell me that I’ve got a call and ask if I want to take it.

There was a feature that was offered for free for a certain period of time. It was a voice conversion to text option in which you’d receive the message via email. I liked it and thought it was a pretty nice tool, but didn’t continue to use it after the review period.

No. I’m happy with the service the way it is.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

Only once 2 years ago when I didn’t receive an invoice for one month.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

If they use the service, they’ll get all of the information they need.

They were very responsive.
    I’ve recommended them already.

Virtual Receptionist for Estate Planner

"I’ve had people ask how they could get set up with the same service for their own business."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists provides off-site receptionist services for a law firm. The team integrated a phone technology to transfer calls and works off of a script to ensure continuity of service.

Partner, Grant Morris Dodds

The service was implemented quickly, within 24 hours of engagement. Abby Connect reports in on a monthly basis to ensure the service is meeting the business’ needs. They charge by the volume of calls and offer a 14-day trial for those who want to receive a quote.

I am an estate planning attorney at Grant Morris Dodds, PLLC.

We wanted to have a back-up in case on-site receptionist was unavailable, so calls wouldn’t go to voicemail. We wanted our potential clients to be able to talk to someone live. We were losing 5%—10% of calls before.

We use them as off-site receptionists. It was surprisingly easy to integrate their services with our business. I thought it would take longer to integrate the phone technologies or that there would be delays when transferring calls, but it has been seamless. They initially spoke to our IT person, and within 24 hours we were up and running.

We gave them a script and procedures of how to answer calls for our law firm and they were ready to go.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I know Nathan [Owner, Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists] personally. They are really the only company I looked at because of my personal relationship with him.

We’ve spent less than $10,000. It is a variable rate based on call volume.

We started using their services in June 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

My experience has been good. People have been complimentary of the receptionists. I’ve  had people ask how they could get set up with the same service for their own business.

How did Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists perform from a project management standpoint?

We are in contact with them around once a month for a check-in. It’s been a good experience.

When we contacted them, they said it would take 24 hours to get up-and-running, and that’s exactly how long it took. It was just what we needed.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

The advice I have for anyone looking to hire their services is to take advantage of their free 14-day trial period. It will show what kind of call volume you have, and help you get appropriate pricing.

I have already recommended them.

Virtual Receptionists for Mediation Services Firm

"The integration was pain-free. They set everything up for me."

2016-Ongoing

Abby Connect provides full-time virtual receptionist services, taking calls and performing receptionist tasks for a mediation services firm.

Owner, Mediation Services Firm

Their virtual receptionists do a great job taking all calls from clients. The staff is always helpful, attentive and provide office services needed, freeing up time.

I’m a retired lawyer. I shut down my old law firm and have one office where I do mediation services.

I was downsizing my office and didn’t want to have my own receptionist. They perform my receptionist tasks and take deliveries. I only need to pick up voicemails and don’t need to be in the office all the time.

How easy was the integration?

The integration was pain-free. They set everything up for me. I moved from one office to another and they transferred everything over. I haven’t had to do any work with it.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

They had me fill out a form on how the receptionists should answer the calls.

What was the main difference once you hired them from your business before?

Before retiring, I had five or six lawyers working for me and had 15 employees and 10 offices. I was just downsizing.

Any other services they provide for you?

They do my receptionist tasks and I get my calls through them. I know they provide copy services but I have my own printer and don’t use that service.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I found them on the Internet and checked out a couple of similar services. I concluded that they had the best office space for me. The office is only two minutes from my house.

They have quite a few receptionists working on the team.

I spend $1400 per month for the office.

I started a year and a half ago, and I will continue using them until I decide to retire fully. I probably have two or three years left.

I get all my phone calls on voicemail while I’m not there. It’s pretty transparent.

My needs were pretty simple. I just needed an office and a receptionist who would take calls and collect my mail.

No. They do a great job.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

There’s a guy that runs the building and I’ve worked with him when I needed to get my Internet and office server going. He was very helpful.

How often do you contact management for quality assurance or other purposes?

Never.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

If anyone is looking for office space where there are receptionists and other facilities, it's a great place.

It’s an expense that would nice not to have at all, but I still need to have it.

Virtual Receptionist for Real Estate Brokerage

"I’m impressed by how pleasant they are."

Sept. 2012 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists provides general phone answering services for a real estate firm.

The Waller Team
Platinum Properties

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists impresses with their friendliness and affordability. They are highly knowledgeable about the business, create pleasant experiences for clients, and are always willing to address any technical issues that interfere with service.

Platinum Properties is a real estate company. I’m the office and sales manager.

We needed someone to take general phone calls and direct them to whoever it needed to go to.

How easy was the integration?

It was a smooth transition.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

We gave them a paper that told them how we want them to handle our calls.

What was the main difference once you hired them from your business before?

We have another assistant that handles some phone calls, as well. We just needed extra help.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

We were looking for office space to rent and came across their space. They told us about their program and how they have virtual assistants.

Have you worked with a similar company before?

No. We’ve always had a receptionist that would answer our calls.

We spend $1100 per month, but that’s for the office space and Abby Connect together.

What is the status of the engagement?

We started working with them 5 years ago.

Everything is going very well. They’re always pleasant to work with. We probably save $20,000 per year because we don’t have to have a receptionist that just handles our calls. Most of the feedback I get is that they’re very pleasant. Every now and then, they might be inundated with calls and people are on hold a long time, but most of the time I get positive feedback. They’re very accommodating and we’re very happy with them.

I’m impressed by how pleasant they are. They’re really good to work with.

If they’re overwhelmed with calls, they might need to end the calls quicker. I’ve only had that complaint a few times.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

If the phones go down or there are any technical issues, they are quick to fix it.

How frequently are you in contact with them to update them?

We’ve been using them for so long that I don’t have to update them on anything. They know how to take our phone calls and how we like them handled.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Tell them exactly how you want your calls handled and who to direct them to. We may get someone new that doesn’t realize that our broker doesn’t want the calls to come directly to him. If there’s someone new, they need to explain to them to read the script so they know how to handle that.

There’s only been a couple of times when customers were on hold for a while.
    I definitely would recommend them.

Virtual Receptionist for Capital Manager

"Quality service I need at a reasonable price, in order to help me maximize my bottom line."

Aug. 2010 - Ongoing

Abby Connect forward and screen calls for a sole proprietor while sending voicemail to email as well as texting messages if calls are missed. Fully servicing virtual receptionists into business operations.

Owner, Capital Management Firm

Improving business development and bottom-line, Abby Connect’s service has received positive, unsolicited comments from customers; up-to-date technology and professionalism have improved customer service, as well.

I have a financial services firm. I'm an investment advisor and I have an executive suite in the building in which Abby Connect provides the service.

I'm a sole operator. I don't have any staff, so I choose to outsource.

How easy was the integration?

Very easy. The phones are all set up and the virtual receptionists put the call through seamlessly. It was very easy.

I've got what's known as the full-service package. I've got the executive suite rental, the post office, the mailbox - my mail is received here and I have an office here. Phone calls are forwarded to my cell phone. If I'm out of the office, I'm sent a text message and an e-mail message, if I don't take the call the messages are forwarded to me. Pretty much everything I need is there.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

Training was very easy. But, my company's needs aren't too complicated. I don't have a big sales script for them, but what they receive the calls very efficiently.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

When I was searching for the executive suites, I was looking for something close to my house and so their service was very close to my house. It was cost effective and checked all the boxes of what I what I needed for my business.

I look at the total overall package, it's decent value for the money.

Six or seven years at least and we continue to use their services.

I think Abby Connect has fit in very well with my overall business plans by providing me the quality service I need at a reasonable price, in order to help me maximize my bottom line.

Do you feel the service has heightened the customer service of your business?

Yes, I'd say so. I have received unsolicited comments from clients about the receptionists being very friendly and personable. That's a plus.

Were there any additional features you found impressive or didn’t expect before using Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Technology has developed over time and I'm impressed by their ability to text me phone messages when I've missed a call; I don't know how many companies were offering that nine years ago. That's an impressive service. Forwarding to cell phones, of course, all of this was new to me back in 2008. I didn't have the services at my prior employment. It was all new to me, it was all a bonus. I’m very happy to have the services available to me.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

Occasionally I've had technical issues, but it’s nothing out of the ordinary and responder response has been very good.

How often do you contact their management for quality assurance or for other purposes?

I am in constant communication with management because they're right here in physical proximity but in terms of calling with regards to a problem or an issue that's pretty rare.

Advice for potential customers?

I would encourage all entrepreneurs, particularly solo professionals in the legal, financial, and real estate world to consider Abby Connect and their services because it's been a great help to my business development and my bottom line.

Virtual Receptionist for Injury Law Office

"We've received no complaints from any of our customers about the virtual receptionist service."

Aug. 2007 - Ongoing

Abby Connect answers calls night and day, directing and accommodating client queries - taking the place of a physical receptionist. The e-mail voicemails being particularly conducive to operational support.

Al Lasso
Partner, Lasso Injury Law

The service has come with no complaints and great results. Abby Connect has elevated customer service, saving time and money to create a smooth, fully functioning extension of business processes - managing proactively through weekly quality assurance communication.

We are Lasso Injury Law, an attorney's office, and I'm the owner.

We get calls night and day. We get calls a lot of the time when I don't have a physical receptionist to answer the calls and so we figured a virtual receptionist service would be a perfect fit.

How easy was the integration?

Integration was extremely easy.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

Yes. I would give them a little script and tell them specifically how to communicate with incoming callers - things of that nature. Very, very easy.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I was in the building for which Abby connect was working out of.

About $1,800, annually.

We’ve used them for about 10 years and were there one of their first clients right when they started. We use their services to this day.

How much time and money do you estimate this service saves you?

A whole lot. A lot of it has to do with having a physical person there answering or I'd have to be answering the phones after hours. The virtual receptionist service obviously saves a lot of money.

To me, no complaints is the best compliment you can get, and we've received no complaints from any of our customers about the virtual receptionist service.

Do you feel the service has heightened the customer service of your business?

It’s helped it. Absolutely.

Yes, the e-mail voicemails. I thought you'd have to call-in and listen to the voicemails, but they actually e-mail the voicemails to me. It’s great and I can get them all the time.

None I can think of off the top of my head.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

Every now and then the Internet goes down and the power goes out. There's not much you can do about that. It's rare, but within 3 hours they're back up and running.

Weekly. They ask how everything’s going, is there anything we can do to improve, is everything good - that kind of thing.

Advice for potential customers?

I think it's very economical and also a great service. When you save money and have good service there's nothing better, for sure.

I have previously and I will continue to do so .