Top Notch Developers to Deliver Excellence

Gold

247 Labs is an award-winning team of trained, certified and experienced developers, designers & product managers who follow a hybrid approach of Lean & Scrum process to deliver application development projects with excellence.

We work with  StartupsEnterprise organizations, SMBs (Small Medium Businesses) and other industry companies to understand their needs, architect and implement technical solutions to deliver value and create positive change.

Located in downtown Toronto, 247 Labs is made of a top-notch dev & creative team.  We offer unparalleled consultation & superb delivery for your application needs.

SERVICES WE OFFER

• Requirements
  • Testing & Quality Assurance
  • Development Operations

EXPERIENCE

Over the last 9 years we have been involved in design and development of custom applications.  Unmatched integrity and communication skills. Experience working for clients like GM, J&J, Rogers Communications and Motorola.

CERTIFICATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS

• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
  • IBM Watson
  • WPEngine
  • Upwork PRO

• Suite - 600, University Avenue
    Toronto, ON M5H 3B3

We work with Small/Medium enterprise businessesStartups & partner agencies.  Some of the key projects we have lead for our partner agencies & startups include projects completed for General Motors, Motorola, Rogers Communications, Fido, The Paul Getty Foundation, Oklahoma City, Johnson & Johnson, Ontario Government, Government of Canada, Davis & Henderson and Maytag.

Trailer Plus Image

Trailer Plus

Trailers Plus is one of the leading trailer manufacturers in North America. The 247 Labs team worked to build an online website that sets Trailer Plus as a digital leader that dominates the trailer ordering and e-commerce world with a superb UI/UX design. Our team came together on design, development & testing to build the number one website in its market and increase client sales even more.

My Direct Plan Image

My Direct Plan

MyDirectPlan is a solution for all of Ontario’s community support agencies. It has been designed to help people with developmental disabilities receive support. 247 Labs team created a web and mobile-based membership application that was easy to manage and to submit the application. Since its implementation, efficiency increased by 400%, and it has over 100,000 users to date.

Johnson & Johnson Image

Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team needed medical students to know about their internship program. 247 Labs team developed a website that stood out with its own logo and its own branding. All the graphic elements were created from scratch and resulted in an appealing brand new website. Applications increased by 40% and the project was concluded in a tight timeline - just three weeks.

MET PathFinder Image

MET PathFinder

MET Pathfinder is a job search application designed to help Canadian Army Veterans' and their spouses' transition into civilian life once they leave the army. The Job Matching application enables employers to post jobs and sift through matched skills to engage with qualified candidates. 247 Labs' design and development resulted in a significant increase in engagement and usage of the job board.

Motorola Image

Motorola

Motorola needed a custom solution to educate a global workforce about the features of their new products. 247 Labs provided a flexible, reusable solution to meet Motorola’s internal training needs. The e-learning platform we created was modular and designed to grow with each new release of a Motorola product while keeping their workforce knowledgeable on every new launch.

FitWear Image

FitWear

FitWear was getting traction in the fitness apparel market. Their customer base was growing, but their original e-commerce site couldn't keep up. 247 Labs rebuilt the site on a solid enterprise-grade e-commerce platform. The results speak for themselves: 5 million unique annual users, instantaneous load times, ease of use, improved sales conversion and enhanced sales reporting.

Elite HRV Image

Elite HRV

Elite HRV started as a personal passion project for its founder. With the help of 247 Labs, it has grown into the most widely used and top-rated heart rate variability (HRV) app. The result was a seamless user experience across a central website, iOS and Android apps, and heart-rate monitors. Users can interact with their heart-rate data on any platform and receive personalized recommendations.

Poliigon Image

Poliigon

Poliigon is the leading source of photo-realistic textures for digital artists. Poliigon’s extensive library of files was a challenge to manage. Our team re-architectured the website, redesigned the front-end user experience, and implemented a backend admin system. Following the development work, Poliigon increased its annual membership by 100% and we are glad to have them as an ongoing partner.

Digital Catalog Dev for Automotive Parts Provider

"Their customer service was their greatest asset."

2019

From the ground up, 247 Labs Inc. developed an online catalog for an automotive parts provider. Following guidelines, the team built features including search bars, photo uploading, and price listings.

Kenan tan
Owner, A1 Metals

247 Labs Inc. delivered an aesthetically pleasing product that has garnered positive feedback from users and streamlined business processes. They maintained open communication, integrating feedback to ensure satisfaction. The team resolved challenges quickly to support a successful partnership.

I’m the owner of A1 Metals. We provide a catalog of automotive parts.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

We needed a partner to build the catalog.

247 Labs Inc. created a digital catalog of our products from scratch. They created search bars to locate products by year. Their team integrated capacities into the platform to enable photo uploads and price listings, which fluctuate by entering data into the catalog. They implemented my ideas, but also supplied their own such as a logo for my company.

Mainly, I worked with one person. First, I met the owner who introduced me to a web developer. Anything we needed, he took care of it. He distributed work to the rest of the 247 Labs Inc. team.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

I googled my requirements and checked 247 Labs Inc. out. It looked like their team knew what to do. They didn’t work with big companies so I decided to go with them.

We spent around $15,000–$20,000 CAD (approximately $11,300–$15,000 USD).

We collaborated for about two–three months in 2019.

247 Labs Inc. created a platform that has made my life easier. It's everything I asked them to produce. As a result of the product, processes are more organized. The catalog looks really good and works really well. I’m satisfied.

I’m a strong believer that you get what you pay for. 247 Labs Inc.'s services are worth the cost. You could pay a lower price but would get poorer results. What they charge is worth it. Their service was great.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed really well. Whenever I called—no matter the time—247 Labs Inc. answered the phone. Their team tried to fix any issues right away. If I said something was wrong, they resolved it immediately. Their team didn’t delay.

Their customer service was their greatest asset. After we finished our paid for hours, their team continued to adjust the platform to our satisfaction. They didn't say we finished our hours or charge us more. Their team didn’t leave us out to dry. They did everything they said they were going to do and I paid the agreed-upon price.

No, 247 Labs Inc. was really professional.

Like I’ve said, you get what you pay for. Even though they’re pricey, 247 Labs Inc.’s worth it. They weren’t a scam, avoiding my calls or e-mails after we finished our hours.

Overall Score If I contact them, they’ll still answer my questions even though the project has been completed.
    Most of the time, they had to wait for me.
    Everything I paid for I got in the timeframe they named.
    It was everything I asked for. They were really creative.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Mobile App & Website Development for Security Provider

"247 Labs Inc. delivers quality products within a quick turnaround."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

247 Labs Inc. was tasked with developing a mobile application for a security guard company. They built the app for iOS and Android and then created an accessible backend. Their team also redesigned a website.

Michael Boseovski
President, Citiguard Security Ltd.

247 Labs Inc. met expectations, delivering a quality application and website that streamlines company workflow. Their responsiveness completed their professional management style. Customers can expect a team of skilled and timely developers.

I’m the owner of a security guard company based in Toronto. We have 35 to 40 employees that offer security guard services.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

We needed a distinct and unique application for our company.

247 Labs Inc. developed the app from scratch, using some sketches I provided. The app, for iOS and Android, was a tool for our employees. Every guard has to download the app to check-in at their job sites. The backend system registers their time, location, and employee number before confirming the guard is on site. While developing the backend system, their team made it accessible for us to do programming on our end. They also redesigned our website and performed troubleshooting.

We worked with 4–5 people. At one point, we switched project managers.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

I searched for app developers on Google. I called a few, but they seemed to be larger-scale companies that wouldn’t be interested in my scope of work. I ended up talking to 247 Labs Inc. and found out that they had a rep in Toronto. We had a friendly meeting where he discussed the history of the company. They’re a mid-sized company with 20–30 employees, which is what we were looking for since we’re a smaller and cost-sensitive business. I also like having face-to-face interactions, so being in the same city was another plus. Whenever there’s a problem, we could sit down and hash out the issues. I did interview a couple of other groups in Toronto, but they didn’t have the same skillset that we required.

In total, we’ve invested over $20,000.

We worked together from August–October 2018.

The app works great and performs how it is supposed to. It trumps the system we were using for the last 37–38 years. During testing, there were additional functionalities I wanted to add and some things I wanted to change. They helped with that even after the project was completed.

The only issue we had wasn’t with the app, but some of the guards are elderly and didn’t have smartphones. That was a problem we had to work around, but we’ve put systems in place to make sure they all received phones and can easily use the app.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was excellent. I was able to discuss everything on the phone with my point of contact. He would check in, addressing any issues or milestones. He also asked our opinion on work before receiving our approval. They kept me in the loop the entire time.

Even when they switched project managers, there was a smooth transition. They found one to move forward within a couple of days. Sometimes it was hard to explain problems through email and phone, but we had a teleconference video system that allowed us to see each other. During the video calls, we had a live feed of the computer screen. It was helpful for explanations. I could discuss what I wanted with the functionalities and layout. They would take my thoughts and get work back to me in a few days.

247 Labs Inc. delivers quality products within a quick turnaround. Their team had to develop this app from scratch, relying on my limited technical guidance. There were talented programmers that worked on different aspects of the app. They seem like a larger firm because of all of their skillsets. Their turnaround time is insanely quick, like a one-man operation that works 24/7. That must be the reason for their name.

This isn’t a problem, but an aspect of the workforce. 247 Labs Inc. has a lot of programmers from around the world. Sometimes we had conferences late at night or early in the morning because of time differences. There’s not a lot there can be done about that.

Customers need to have a clear idea to save time. They should almost draw what they want on each screen, so the developers know what they’re doing. Their team can mimic exactly what’s drawn on paper. I had a clear indication that their development team could plot on their computers. This is the first app I’ve ever developed, and have little experience with companies. I’m not sure how it goes for brand new ideas, but give 247 Labs Inc. something to work off of. Based on my process, they adapted my renderings quite well, giving me exactly what I was looking for.

In terms of cost, they were hitting those numbers. They were the fraction of the cost of others.
    They delivered everything on time. If they gave me a date, it would be delivered within 3–4 days. They always followed that timeline.
    . I’ve already referred them to a colleague of mine.

Full Technology Support for Digital Health Company

"During our journey with 247 Labs, our revenue and users have grown."

2016 - Ongoing

247 Labs Inc., along with improving a performance tracking app and dashboard, provides ongoing development resources. The team works with a variety of technologies including JavaScript, MySQL, and PHP.

Austin, Texas
Jason Moore
Founder & CEO, Elite HRV

247 Labs Inc.'s assistance significantly benefitted business. Their team is communicative and responsive. They’re skilled in a plethora of technologies. Customers can expect a development resource that is dedicated to delivering a quality product and service.

I’m the founder & CEO of Elite HRV. We offer digital health and performance tracking tools.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

We hired 247 Labs to improve our app and dashboard along with general software development services.

Over the past few years, 247 Labs has provided full-time development staff augmentation. We generally have one ongoing resource, but as many as three full-time developers at any given time. Their team assists with development projects using Angular JS, PHP, JavaScript, and MySQL. They also work with DevOps technologies. For the app and dashboard, they added D3.js, implemented data visualization features, and improved user onboarding.

We typically work with three developers and a project manager. Occasionally, we employ a designer.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

Over the years, we worked with many different developers with various projects. We found 247 Labs and struck up a conversation with them. We decided to give them a try, and they’ve ended up working well with us.

We’ve spent around $200,000.

Our engagement began in mid-2016, and it’s ongoing.

During our journey with 247 Labs, our revenue and users have grown. 247 Labs is open and easy to communicate with. Their team genuinely cares about delivering the work their clients want. If customers take the time to talk to them, then 247 Labs will take the time to make sure they’re happy.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m pretty hands-on during our engagements. We work remotely, using video calls, Slack, and other project management tools for communication. We have weekly standups. 247 Labs is responsive, getting back to our team immediately or by the next business day.

I was impressed with the quality and value at a reasonable price.

Other firms may offer better quality services for a higher price, but 247 Labs delivers a great service within our price range.

Clients should be communicative. That’s my advice for anyone entering a business relationship.

Redesign & Development for Film Festival

"They were great about planning and managing our expectations."

July - Oct. 2018

247 Labs Inc. redesigned and developed a website on WordPress, implementing ticketing software, as well as newsletter and subscription features.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Ontario, Canada
Managing Director, University Film Festival

In addition to meeting a strict deadline, 247 Labs developed a user-friendly, reliable website that has been well received by users. They continue to be very responsive and accessible, approaching projects with great organization and efficiency.

I'm the managing director for a university film festival.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

We reached out to 247 Labs to redesign and develop our outdated website before an event. We wanted to move over to a new CMS to make it easier for both our team and customers to use.

247 Labs redesigned and developed our website on WordPress, integrating our ticketing software. They also made changes to our newsletter and email subscription features, while updating our privacy standards. In addition to development, they also provided testing throughout the process and continue to maintain the site as needed.

We work with a developer, a designer, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

We conducted an RFP process in the Toronto area, reviewed about 12 different proposals, and ultimately felt 247 Labs had the strongest presentation.

We've invested between $20,000–$25,000.

We've been working together since July 2018 and although the site was completed by October, they continue to provide ongoing support and are making additional enhancements as needed.

The new site 247 Labs developed has significantly improved our online customer satisfaction by improving navigation and the way tickets are purchased. It's also a lot more reliable and fast, making it easier for internal staff to make edits on the fly.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great about planning and managing our expectations. They're also very accessible over Slack and responsive to any changes we request. We generally have meetings over the phone every week to go over the status of milestones and testing.

Their ability to manage the project and meet our demanding deadline was very impressive. They were able to pull off this project in just a couple months, despite some of the unknowns in our scope of work. They've been understanding of our situation, applying an efficient work ethic to get the job done in time.

There were a few times when they could've been more communicative about what they needed from our end so we weren't causing any delays.

Provide as much detail as possible in the scope of work and make sure they have all the assets they need to deliver the best possible end product.

Prototype & Wireframe for Startup

“247 Labs Inc. takes pride in their work, and they are committed to client satisfaction.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

247 Labs Inc. developed the prototype for a mobile app. Since designing the wireframe models, their focus has shifted to attracting investors. They are currently producing a pitch video.

Mary Simonetta
Founder, Voombiz

247 Labs Inc.’s gorgeous design models have established heightened standards for the final product. Their high-quality deliverables have also garnered attention from investors. The team at 247 Labs is producing phenomenal work and providing excellent guidance.

I am the founder of Voombiz, a startup company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

I had a fantastic app concept, but I was not well-versed in mobile-app development. To bring my idea to life, I needed to find an experienced developer who could guide me through the entire process.

247 Labs Inc. initiated the project with a series of meetings, where we discussed my goals and the amount of work required to achieve them. After listening to my ideas, they created screen prototypes with InVision Studio. They scheduled a few meetings after the drafts were completed to refine the design and omit elements that were redundant and impractical. Using the updated requirements, they built a wireframe model of the app. In preparation for the final stages of development, their role expanded to include pitch consultancy. Their CTO gave me a list of potential investors and accompanied me during the pitch meetings. A few of the investors wanted more information about the app, so 247 Labs Inc. is currently producing a pitch video that explains the product in full detail.

I have interacted with their CTO, senior brand and digital product designer, product manager, and sales representative.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

I selected the first company that appeared in my online search for local app developers. 247 Labs Inc. had astonishing reviews, so I had confidence in their ability to deliver excellent work.

To date, I have spent more than $8,000 for their services.

They have been working on the app since August 2018.

247 Labs Inc. is still in the process of developing the app, but I am pleased with all of the work that they have delivered thus far. The wireframes are well-designed, and they showcase the app’s eye-catching color scheme. In addition to producing high-quality work, their guidance has helped us raise funds for development. We expect to attract more developers once the pitch demo is finalized.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

From my perspective, 247 Labs Inc. employs highly effective time management strategies. When I go off-course with a flurry of ideas, their team helps me narrow down my thoughts quickly. I can always rely on them to follow through on their promises and abide by the timeline. Frequent communication via phone and Zoom’s video chat service has been the foundation of our solid partnership.

I have a minimal understanding of how the app development process works, so it is comforting to have a partner who looks out for my best interests. They are always willing to break down each step so that I can follow along. While most vendors would be frustrated with my endless questions, they never fail to provide thorough explanations.

247 Labs Inc. takes pride in their work, and they are committed to client satisfaction. Everything has gone according to plan.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions or voice concerns.

Branding & Dev for Global Health Care Company

“With the project’s success, we have the clearance to improve and expand our talent acquisition program.”

Feb. 2015 - Sept. 2018

After creating a comprehensive style guide, 247 Labs developed a public-facing website for the educational technology program. They also built internal apps for Android, iOS, and web.

Senior University Recruitment Partner, Health Care Firm

With meticulous planning and transparent communication, 247 Labs navigated through the exhaustive brand and web development project with ease. The polished designs featured on the program’s website, and its accompanying apps have received unanimous praise from external users and stakeholders.

As a senior university recruitment partner, I oversee talent acquisition for a global manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

In preparation for launching our talent acquisition program, we searched for an experienced web developer who could deliver a sophisticated brand identity, a website, and mobile app.

After developing a complete brand guideline, 247 Labs incorporated the style elements into the public-facing website. In addition to its unique brand identity, the site features detailed information about our talent acquisition program.

Once the website was complete, they focused on building an internal web application for our program. The web app has two user paths; students in the program can use the app to take online courses, and admin users can track the students’ grades and progress. We are also able to upload new information on the platform. For iOS and Android devices, they developed a similar app that allows students to take the courses at their convenience.

About 10 people were working on our account, which included the product owner, web designers, solution architects, front- and backend developers, and a few QA engineers.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

They were one of the many companies that responded to our request for proposal. Most of the vendors gave us a sales pitch, but 247 Labs offered a genuine consultation. We felt comfortable working with them because they were knowledgeable and had our best interests at heart.

We spent more than $200,000 for their services.

The project lasted from February 2015–September 2018.

We have a lot of stakeholders within our organization, and they all have unique interests; 247 Labs managed to please all of our decision-makers with their final product. Their sophisticated branding and web designs have also garnered attention from prospective hires. With the project’s success, we have the clearance to improve and expand our talent acquisition program.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was remarkably agile. They used Jira to keep track of their work, and they met with us two times a week to discuss their progress and resolve outstanding issues. We had access to their Slack channel, but we rarely used the platform.

We have worked with several developers in the past, but their work pales in comparison to 247 Labs’ high-quality web products. Their excellent customer service was another highlight. They were responsive to our needs, and they maintained an open line of communication. We were always aware of the project’s status and informed of any complications.

We experienced a few delays, but it was never detrimental to the timeline.

247 Labs has the potential to take a product concept to new heights if the client is open to new ideas.

Web Application Development for Oil & Energy Company

“Of the many developers I’ve used before, 247 Labs Inc. has the best and most clearly defined process.”

June 2016 - Aug. 2018

247 Labs Inc. developed a mobile-responsive progressive web application that hosts an extensive database of images. Features like AI and a geospatial interface help automate lengthy manual processes.

5,001-10,000 Employees

France
Alex Denysenko
Former Technology Director, Total S.A.

A communicative and dedicated partner, 247 Labs Inc. delivered a secure, sophisticated, and user-friendly deliverable. Despite the massive volume of content, it hosts, the database performs flawlessly. Data transformation, migration, and synchronization features save extensive internal effort.

I’m the former technology director at Total S.A., an oil and energy company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs Inc.?

A government regulation required us to conduct an environmental study to get approval to install oil rigs. We sent airplanes to scope, document, and map wildlife in the surrounding area. Pilots took thousands of photos and scanned images during each flight. Our department of 550 people must process each image and denote any environmental life they find. We hired 247 Labs Inc. to digitize and automate the manual process we’d been using.

Each of the project’s four stages began with a kickoff. During the research and discovery phases, the team’s project managers, designers, and analysts helped us analyze the need and problem solve. Over a long series of workshops and brainstorming sessions, we finalized what to include in the implementation.

For our digital restructuring, the team developed a progressive web application (PWA) with a mobile-friendly aspect. Features include data transformation, mapping, migration, and synchronization.

During later phases, they built AI components using TensorFlow.
247 Labs Inc. also provided database and user management. Our database contains thousands of images of animals our field inspectors detected. Each photo taken from the airplane has associated details like latitude and longitude. The geospatial interface maps documented wildlife to avoid environmental impact from our oil rig.

I mostly interacted with the project manager. Two designers and a developer attended some of our meetings. We engaged other companies for digital strategy and solutions architecture.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs Inc.?

We shortlisted vendors through an RFP process. 247 Labs Inc was one of the many referrals we received. Prior experience partnering with an oil company was the main reason we hired them. They also seemed the most flexible about the scope and meeting our needs

We’ve spent over $200,000.

We started working together in June 2016. After several launches, the final release took place in August 2018. We still have 247 Labs Inc. on limited support contract for minor maintenance.

Of the many developers I’ve used before, 247 Labs Inc. has the best and most clearly defined process. They produced quality work and stayed flexible our changing requirements. We worked well together as partners, and they even blended well with our external strategy organization.

Given the number of photos we take in every trip, we were concerned about how the application could perform. 247 Labs Inc.’s deliverable is very reliable, however. Throughout each stage, they helped us build out and expand our product. Our organization is currently using the application internally to handle a massive load of data for a significant project.

How did 247 Labs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Depending on the stage of the project, we held calls anywhere from daily to every two weeks. For certain deliveries, we even touched base 2–3 times a day.

247 Labs Inc are great communicators. We really felt like they were there for us. They were committed to doing whatever it took to succeed.

They didn’t always make every deadline they set verbally. We had some misses that came from both our sides.

Make sure to review and finalize the scope. We overlooked several parts of the agreement, which caused issues midway through some of the stages.

Overall Score They had our backs and were always there for us, managed risks better than most, and went above and beyond to deliver our complex software.
    They didn’t meet timelines perfectly.
    They’re very reasonable about pricing, which was fair and cost-effective for all the items in the scope.
    I’m very impressed with their code’s reliability, quality, and performance.

Wireframing & Prototype for Marketing Company

“The quality of their designs was amazing; I hadn’t seen such talent before.”

Oct. - Dec. 2018

247 Labs provided design services for an iOS/Android marketing app, creating the wireframes, user journey, and prototype. The team also provided critical counsel throughout to expand functionality.

Kimberly Simon
Principal, The Venue Global

Key stakeholders lauded the prototype for its designs and functions. Although 247 Labs could improve on time management, they were involved throughout, which allowed them to have an in-depth grasp of the project. Close collaboration with the internal team helped ensure a representative design.

I’m the CEO of a private startup called The Venue Global. We provide marketing services.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs?

We needed external resources to design a mobile marketing app that was consistent with our branding.

247 Labs created the wireframes and prototype for our marketing app. It’s an iOS/Android app that would allow our clients to conveniently use our services. We provided the team with documentation on our logo, core functions, and general look and feel. They then worked with us to produce the final prototype, going back and forth on the design as well as expanding the functionality and identifying the user journey.

Azwar (Technical Director, 247 Labs) worked with us initially to write up and sign the contract. From there, Nazar (Project Manager, 247 Labs) managed the project, and Sheraz (Creative Director) designed the prototype.

How did you come to work with 247 Labs?

I searched online for companies that built business apps in Toronto and reached out to a few of them. Out of all the candidates, Azwar was the most responsive, setting up a call straight away and being the first to give a proposal. Everyone else seemed to move a bit slower, but 247 Labs was on the ball.

We spent about $15,000.

Their work lasted from October–December 2018.

We’re very happy with the quality of their deliverables. The team understood what we wanted and suggested new items that we hadn’t even considered. The prototype now provides functionality beyond our initial concept.

The design is also spectacular and really represents us. I love that they collaborated with us on the visual choices (e.g., color, formatting, layout) rather than imposing their own ideas. We were able to tell them what we wanted while still listening to their ideas.

How did 247 Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

While the quality of work was excellent, the time management could be better. The project actually finished a few weeks over the estimated end date, which affected our internal timeline, too.

On the collaboration side, we communicated via email and calls. Every other week, we’d also have GoToMeeting sessions where they would explain a build before delivering it. This helped us align our expectations for the project and give detailed feedback in a way that we couldn’t through email.

The quality of their designs was amazing; I hadn’t seen such talent before. Sheraz was able to completely invest himself into what we were doing, offering recommendations for the prototype that built upon our ideas. It’s important to have someone who tries to understand your mission and explores ways to bring clients more efficiency rather than just executing an idea. If I could take Sheraz and put him in my company, I would.

As I mentioned, they would benefit from looking at their overall time management. Since we were planning things internally, going over schedule also affected our timelines.

Go into the project with an open mind, and be prepared to listen because there’s a lot of things that you might not know. I always pushed to hear 247 Labs’ recommendations because it showed that they really understood our goals. As a such, it’s essential to get them involved before you can take advantage of their creativity.

Consulting & Initial Prototype for Media Startup

“They gave me much more than than I had hoped for.”

June - July 2018

247 Labs developed wireframes and the basic prototype of an app, helping identify all the technical requirements and the budget needed for the future development process.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
CEO & Founder, Media Startup

The in-house team now has a clear vision of what is involved in app development. Knowledgeable and professional, 247 Labs went beyond the scope of their work and answered all questions, while their ability to listen and understand direction helped them meet all needs.

I'm the founder of a media startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with 247 Labs?

I was exploring the possibility of developing an app, so I needed a company to help me with the prototype.

They provided consulting services, helping me identify technical requirements and the feasibility of developing an app. Then, they developed wireframes and the basic prototype. I knew what I wanted, so I gave them a lot of direction in terms of functionality. It was a very collaborative process and they helped me figure out the milestones I'd need to hit in order to develop an app and how much it'd cost.

I worked with a project manager and two other members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

I knew I wanted to work with a Canadian team, so I was looking at different review websites, including Clutch. I liked 247 Labs' company profile and the reviews they had, so I gave them a call.

I spent less than $5,000.

I worked with them between June–July 2018.

They're very knowledgeable and flexible. They made sure I understood the full scope of the development process. Also, I now have the initial prototype, which is an important milestone for me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very thorough and answered all of my questions. We usually used Zoom, Google Hangouts, and WhatsApp to communicate.

They gave me much more than than I had hoped for.

No. I had a great experience.

The more information you can give to your potential development team, the more effectively they can guide you.

Website and Training Course Dev for Security Company

"The quality of work was outstanding and budget-friendly."

Jan. - Aug. 2018

Chosen for their cost-effectiveness, 247 Labs Inc. built a website, including all the main pages as well as a 12-course security training program.

Sunbinder Uppal
Co-Founder, Guerrilla Security

They’re a reliable partner that delivered a product that has helped reach a wider audience while creating a new customer base for the training program. 247 Labs’ weekly calls and overall responsiveness kept the work on track, making project management seamless.

I’m the co-founder of a security service company. We offer a basic security training course and have security guards for hire.

For what projects/services did your company hire 247 Labs Inc.?

We hired them to create our website and online security training course.

We wanted to have a professional and easy-to-use website for visitors, potential clients, and trainees.

We were looking for an affordable and reliable web developer that would meet our needs in a professional and timely manner.

They created our website’s main page, about page, contact page, and security training course. The security training course includes 12 separate sections with quizzes after each one to test the student’s learning. It ends with a final test, which includes questions of all the learned sections.

There were multiple people working on the project. We were in contact with their technical director at the start and then with an assigned project manager.

This project provided us with the web presence we needed to reach a larger client base. It also created a new customer base for the security course.

We had web calls with the project manager on a weekly basis to discuss any add-ons or changes that had to be made, which she later discussed with her team. Once they came up with a solution, they would show us for approval.

The quality of work was outstanding and budget-friendly. They were also quick to respond to emails and calls.

Gold