Top Web & Mobile App Development Agency

21Twelve is a disruptive web & mobile app development company creating cutting edge apps to solve everyday problems, simplify frustrating activities, and bring endless enjoyment into the palm of your hand.

We are premium provider of hi-tech web and mobile apps development solution and we are one of the emerging names in the market for Android, iPhone application development. We also work on core PHP, Joomla, WordPress and other open source customization and developments.

For more information connect with us on Skype: manan.ghadawala

or email @ : [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India

Outsourced Dev for Freelancer

"I've never had a client give us bad reviews on a project I'd given 21Twelve Interactive."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

A freelance web developer and designer outsources some of their work when overloaded with various jobs. 21Twelve has helped with a total of 15 projects, involving front and backend work on Wordpress sites.

Entrepreneur

Nashville, Tennessee
Jonathan James
ZagHop Dev Shop

Whereas the quality of work produced by outsourcing firms can be variable, 21Twelve's work has been consistently excellent. They have handled all the tasks assigned to them, even if they occasionally struggle to grasp specific requirements. Overall, they're cost-effective, flexible, and reliable.

I’m the founder and CEO of ZagHop Design Shop, a freelance web, mobile app design, and development firm in Nashville, Tennessee. I pretty much just freelance out different tech jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

I hired 21Twelve because I was getting too much work that I couldn't do myself, and I needed help finishing some of the jobs.

I would design a project, give the mockups to 21Twelve, and then they would develop them into WordPress sites. I think they’ve built about 15 sites for me so far. They do both frontend and backend development work, as well as both the admin panels as well as the designed implements.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

A friend of mine had good things to say about 21Twelve and recommended them, so I gave them a shot. The first project went well, so I kept using them.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

I think I've invested around $8,000–$10,000 with 21Twelve.

I started working with 21Twelve around February 2016, and our collaboration is ongoing.

21Twelve’s developers seem pretty good from a technical standpoint. If there were ever anything wrong, I would take it to them, and they would have it fixed pretty quickly. They were also good at solving problems. If I had a suggestion for a change, they would usually find some good solution. As far as it concerns making WordPress sites, 21Twelve delivers, and if something is wrong, they’re more than willing to fix it.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

21Twelve is always good from a project management standpoint. I can only think of one site where we had problems. Usually, they send a response or complete what I ask for within 24 hours. Our projects can take one to two weeks.

We mostly use Skype and email to communicate. The time difference works out OK. Sometimes I'll have to stay up late if there’s something pressing I want to talk to them about. We don't have too many emergencies. They’ll wake up and answer my emails, and then I’ll see their responses when I wake up. It’s been fine. I’ve only had to tweak my schedule to meet theirs a couple of times.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

21Twelve’s quality of work is their most impressive feature. I’ve used other outsourced contractors, and the quality you get is hit or miss, and you don't know their level of work until they actually deliver a product to you. After the first two or three projects with 21Twelve had gone well, I was confident that they could handle anything I'd give them.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

There honestly isn’t much 21Twelve could do to improve. Sometimes it’s hard to convey requirements to them, but that could be more my fault than theirs. If I'm not clear enough, they usually make changes based on what they thought I meant. Other than that, I don't have that many complaints about them.

Overall Score It’s been pretty easy to work with 21Twelve Interactive.
    21Twelve Interactive is usually pretty good about scheduling, but sometimes they do push back on deadlines. There have been a couple of times where they have slightly missed a deadline.
    21Twelve Interactive definitely charges a little bit more than other outsource people I've used, but the quality is good, so I get value for my money.
    I’ve never had a client give us bad reviews on a project I’d given 21Twelve Interactive.
    I already have recommended 21Twelve Interactive and continue to do so. I think I've given them jobs from other friends of mine who have needed help.

SEO for Digital Agency

"The resources from 21Twelve have performed exceptionally well. They're accessible, have outlined paths, and gave us full reports..."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Seeking outside assistance to help complete some of their daily marketing tasks, an agency partnered with 21Twelve. They have worked on link building, content creation, keyword positioning, and on-page metadata.

Australia
Matt Hill
Director and Co--founder, Techmark Digital

On one project that 21Twelve contributed to, involving the launch of a new website for an electronic point-of-sale company, their site traffic has seen a 15-20% growth every month. This is all to say that 21Twelve is very capable technically, and delivers results.

I am a co-owner of Techmark Digital, a marketing and development agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

While we were able to perform the same work as 21Twelve, our business was growing rapidly. We needed to find additional staff who would be capable of delivering some of the day-to-day activity around digital marketing.

They are working with us on seven or eight projects on a regular basis. Broadly, the work is related to search engine optimization. They've worked on everything from directory submissions to link building, content creation, on-page metadata and keyword positioning, search engine submissions, and other related activities that need to be performed on a regular basis. There are 15–20 in total.

The team from 21Twelve has pretty much worked based on our briefings. I chat with their principal on Skype almost daily, making sure that we're both doing what needs to be done on any given project. We conduct research on both sides and compare the results in order to come up with what we think is the best solution going forward. We agree on project parameters and scope, proceed from there, and receive regular reports from 21Twelve. I build my own reporting with clients and sit down with them in order to discuss outcomes. This approach has been very effective in the last two or three months of working with 21Twelve.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

A couple of their staff connected with me on LinkedIn and messaged me to see if we required any services. I was eventually introduced to 21Twelve's principal and spoke to him at length on Skype over a two-week period. I kept throwing questions in order to see how capable he would be of understanding our field. I changed agencies a few times while running this business. Most of them will more often than not say whatever we want to hear but will farm out the work to other groups. Many agencies don't actually know how to do what they're doing and don't really understand the intricacies of what's required. So far, 21Twelve has been able to understand what to do and what not to do.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

The cost of 21Twelve's services is between $11,500 and $15,000 per month.

We started working with 21Twelve in December 2016. We have an ongoing relationship.

One of the projects we've worked together with 21Twelve on is for a large electronic point-of-sale company in Australia. We launched their new website on the first of December and have been working together on it since then. I've had approximately 15–20% growth every single month on the traffic. The rankings have been going up from launch until completion by an average of five or ten positions every month. We're targeting a very broad list of keywords, including ones for which the company had never been ranked before. For second-page results, they are now on page one.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

The resources from 21Twelve have performed exceptionally well. They're accessible, have outlined paths and gave us full reports which we can crosscheck. We wouldn't have used 21Twelve otherwise since we're a small, niche business growing rapidly. The last thing we need is a team who can't perform. I don't give too many chances to underperforming companies.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

We aren't using any other group for digital marketing services, although I have used other companies in the past. Their team knows what needs to be done on a very technical level. If I throw a query at them in order to substantiate the best path forward or to gauge whether they know what they're talking about, 21Twelve will be spot-on every single time. There were times when I threw in a suggestion which I thought to be the best path forward. Rather than just taking my money and conforming to my wishes, 21Twelve came back and said that it couldn't be done but that there's another solution to take.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

Not at this stage. If there was, I would've probably suggested it to them.

We haven't had any issues with 21Twelve.
    They are no less or more expensive than anyone else.

Outsourced Development for Marketing Firm

"They're fantastic for small projects. I've recommended them to other people as well."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

21Twelve provides technical support to an advertising and software dev firm. Their team is responsible for assisting with development and customizing Wordpress templates.

Nashville, Tennessee
Owner, Marketing Firm

Aside from a few delays, 21Twelve generally accomplishes tasks on time, and at a very low cost. Satisfied with the quality of their work and ease of communication, the firm continues to use them as a reliable source of support for various projects.

We are an advertising and software development firm building websites and providing software solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. I’m the owner and creative director.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

We needed to augment our development staff. We’ve been using 21Twelve when we have extra work, rush projects, or low-budget projects.

We’ve used them on 10 to 15 different projects. Most of them are small WordPress customizations. I give them the designs and they do the development and customize the WordPress template to match the mockup. They ask questions along the way, and when they’re finished, I present it to the client and get their feedback. 21Twelve will make any changes the client requests. That’s probably 75% of the work they do.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

The founder, reached out to me over LinkedIn. I gave him some small projects to try and have kept sending 21Twelve more work over time.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

We spend $300 on small projects. We have spent up to $10,000 on a larger project we did.

We started working with them in January 2016, and the work is ongoing.

I give them a project that’s worth two days of work and give them four days to complete it. That gives them a grace period if they’re working on other projects. They usually hit their deadlines. There was only one project that was frustrating. Nine out of ten projects go smoothly. There is usually a day or two of revisions. I can get the work done for half or even a third of the cost with 21Twelve rather than having a full-time in-house resource. The proof is that I keep using them.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

There is a mild degree of hand-holding and frustration in dealing with overseas companies, considering the translation needed as well. I have to over-explain things that I wouldn’t have to with an in-house designer. I leave the important or detailed projects for my in-house team. In general, they are fantastic for small projects. I’ve recommended them to other people as well. The time difference hasn’t been a problem for us.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

They’re the only Indian company I’ve used that I’m comfortable with. I’ve tried three or four other firms from India and got really frustrated. I was excited when I found 21Twelve.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

There are things I need to improve on and meet them halfway, which will come as the relationship progresses. As I start to ask better questions and explain things better, they understand what I’m looking for better as well.

Sometimes, they miss deadlines but it’s usually not too egregious.
    You get what you pay for.
    They do a good job with the work I give them.
    I’ve recommended them a few times.

IT Support and SEO for Recruiting Firm

"So far, there hasn't been a technical challenge that they haven't been able to meet."

$10,000,000+

Jan. 2004 - Ongoing

In addition to building websites for a staffing and recruitment company's various branches, 21Twelve created a software-as-a-service internal CRM---a single portal that can be accessed by their entire staff.

Chief Business Officer, Buffett Ventures Inc.

They always remain one step ahead throughout the entire process. Even if there is an issue, 21Twelve is quick to resolve it. Timing and cost wise, they have also been very flexible. Overall, the collaboration has led to many successful outcomes for the firm.

Buffett Ventures, Inc. is a company that does global recruitment and has 125 locations around the world with 750 recruiters, 250 researchers, and 300 support staff members and managers. We have a number of different recruiting sites that specialize in different things. We don’t charge as much as our competitors, and we work on contingency where they work exclusively on retainer. We find people for all levels of any industry in any company worldwide. I’m the chief business officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

Because of our reach and the number of clients we have, we have sister companies that provide various services. We have a call center called Oxford Contact Center. Our parent company is Castle Global Partners. We have a company called America’s Dialers that does telecommunications. We have a company that sets up call centers that want to be part of our network of Oxford Contact Center called Center in a Box. We have eight different recruiting company names from Berkshire Networks, Berkshire Worldwide, Ellison Ventures, Hathaway Ventures, Draper Ventures, Buffet Human Capital, Buffet Ventures, etc. Some of them have a special vertical or niche in recruiting or work a certain part of the globe. Some of them are based in New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Florida, and Boston. As we come across a lead, sometimes we won’t just do staffing but we will help them do lead generation. Sometimes they say they want to do their own lead generation, so we set up a call center for them. We also do near-shore and offshore telecommunications, call centers, consulting, etc.

The founder, and his team have built 15–20 websites for us. They built a call center site, a dialer site, a consulting site, a parent company site, and several recruiting sites. They also built the site for Center in a Box and helped us with creating a software-as-a-service internal CRM [customer relationship management] tool which took 12 different open source technologies and bundled them together and tied them through a single portal so people didn’t have to download each different application. Our staff can now have Microsoft Word, eFax, eDoc, file sharing, online videos, training materials, documents, calendar, email, accounting, marketing, etc., under one portal so we don’t have to have all the licenses and install them in every recruiter’s computer. They can log in to a single portal and it will have all the technologies available to them where our administrator can tweak them behind the scenes. This saves on downtime and everything is organized. It has a CRM that’s built into it and an automatic dialer. There’s nothing else that exists like it. This is a proprietary internal portal that we’re testing now and will probably eventually sell.

21Twelve manages all of our domains, hosting, forwards, and emailing accounts. They handle all of our backend web-related things. They also help us with SEO [search engine optimization] to bring our Google ranking higher.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

The founder had previously worked for a different company and had done half of the projects I mentioned through that company. He was the project manager and main developer. That company went out of business, so his entire team came over to the new company. I wanted to continue the relationship because honesty, integrity, work ethic, and timeliness is very important to me and I hadn’t been able to find that in other agencies. I find them to be trustworthy; I have trusted 21Twelve with passwords that only our IT people have access to. I haven’t had any reason to change companies. I’ve had other companies contact me but nobody has been competitive enough with their pricing or they haven’t been able to deliver. I experimented with a few other companies before I found him, but since I found him, I haven’t had any desire to reach outside that window.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

We spend $3 million on an annual basis with them. We’ve spent $25 million in total over the course of our relationship.

There are companies that have been cheaper, but when we tried them out, it was a colossal failure. 21Twelve had to come back and fix what they did anyway, so it compounded the expense quite a bit. They are much more reasonable and competitive than their competitors on price. They’re also flexible in that sometimes they’re willing to negotiate and bundle things together or come up with a package price or per item price. Sometimes, they let us choose which way we want to do the work in or divide the project into payments on the dates that are comfortable with us with the payment methods that we prefer. We like and need that kind of flexibility.

We started working with them in January 2004, and the work is ongoing.

So far, there hasn’t been a technical challenge that they haven’t been able to meet. They’ve always had the person with the right skillset. Sometimes there’s a typo here or there, but we point it out to them and it’s fixed within 5–10 minutes. We haven’t any problems or challenges with them understanding what we’re trying to do. They seem to have very high comprehension skills and seem to be one step ahead of us. It’s almost like we don’t need to finish our sentences because they know what we’re talking about. Our conversations can be kept short because they’ve already done a lot of the work we’re asking for.

The quality of the work has been good. We have a low tolerance for low quality or for people who don’t live up to their promises or own up to their mistakes. There are very few companies like this and I want to let other people know that there is an offshore solution that can do everything they say they can do.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

21Twelve is very fair on their pricing and comes in on time and under budget. Other companies I’ve worked with will make excuses and there will be delays and unfulfilled promises. Often, when you pay an amount up front, you never hear from the people again or they don’t live up to their promises.

Their emails and responses are forthcoming with information and updates on the status. If there are any issues, we know whether or not we need to change anything on our end. He’s probably the easiest person I’ve worked with. Most of the companies I’ve worked with have come up short, undelivered, took too long, charged more than promised, or started a project without finishing it. 21Twelve is very thorough. They anticipate our questions and have alternative solutions when one of our ideas is not going to work. They are also very responsive. It seems like the founder is available most of the day, and even on holidays. If he’s not available, someone else covers for him. It’s pretty much 24-hour service and the longest response time has been of 30 minutes. If something is complicated enough to warrant a group meeting, the longest response time was 24 hours. That was because we were talking about doing something that nobody had ever developed before.

Our teams exchange ideas. They talk about the pros and cons of our ideas and their ideas. We always come up with the best ways of doing things. We also try to shape our long-term goals because oftentimes we’re thinking short term. Sometimes, at the cost of more labor or effort for 21Twelve, they will make suggestions of solutions that we can grow in the future and adapt and add onto rather than scrap the work they did and start over from scratch. They would make more money if they had to do things from scratch, but instead, they design something that we can build onto. That’s more honest and of higher integrity, and it saves us time and money.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

Besides the honesty, on-time delivery, quality of work, fair pricing, and communication, they take feedback and criticism with an open mind. They’re very forthcoming with ideas and solutions that we haven’t thought of that sometimes turn out to be better than our original ideas or processes. Also, they may know of a new technology that we’re not aware of that might make our sites more optimized. They like to show us new things that our competitors don’t have without me even asking them to. They also do really good creative and logo work. We’re good at writing out what we want to say, but sometimes, they have ideas of different ways we could communicate some of our main themes and concepts on our website or through SEO. We’ve had some companies that we’ve made as spin-off companies, and within a couple weeks it looks like we’ve been around forever because they’re good at doing a lot of background and support sites that elevate ours.

Because of their help, we’ve been able to grow and expand to create different companies and grow different revenues. They’re a big reason why I was able to get promoted into the role I’m in now and why our company has doubled in size over the last few years.

I work with hundreds of recruiters and their sites look like they went to GoDaddy, took a template, and slapped it up in five minutes. 21Twelve can put up a site within 24 to 48 hours that will make you look like you have a huge company. They have some great ideas about how to make a company look bigger and better and more credible so that when other companies look at your site, they see trust and credibility and want to do business with you. They’ve helped us get a lot of business. Their sites and technology have attracted companies to us because they’re really impressed with our sites. It was 21Twelve's work that made all that possible.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

If they would get into IT support and work remotely on our servers, it would be nice. They already do a little bit of that for us, but they could offer more offsite computer support. We like to have our servers as close to our internet portals as possible, so if they could do more remote things or go into our individual employees’ computers and fix things like that, that would be good. I know that’s not their focus and there’s not enough money in it for them to do it.

Overall Score Our tech teams work really well together. There’s more of true partnership with 21Twelve. They can count on us for ongoing projects and business and we can count on them for being on time and under budget.
    Even with the time difference, they work 24 hours. They’re flexible to meet when we want to meet, unlike other providers. They’ve never missed a call or been late and have always told me who’s going to be on the call and what their role is.
    They’ve been the most reasonable company that we’ve found. You get what you pay for and with them, I would say you get a lot more than what you pay for.
    They’re always on time and under budget. It’s amazing how fast they can fix something. They’re very attentive. We’re a big client and we get VIP service. We started off being a small client and they treated us the same.
    I refer them constantly to other companies, friends, and colleagues. I got promoted, our company has doubled in size, and our revenue has doubled, so it wouldn’t be honest of me if I wouldn’t recommend him and pay it forward.

App Dev Support for Digital Boutique

"I was impressed by the versatility of their development and technical capabilities."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

A digital boutique needed developers with expertise in native app development for iOS and Android to support ongoing projects. 21Twelve advised them initially on project scope and promptly moved to the dev stage.

Entrepreneur

Austin, Texas
Founder, Messaging Startup

There are no metrics to highlight at this point in the process, but the client is thus far pleased with the work. 21Twelve is highly cost effective, and they have met all expectations. The digital boutique hopes to continue working with them on other projects in the future.

I am the founder of a full-service design and technology boutique specializing in creating customized experiences. We are focused on delivering meaningful value for our clients. We leverage the power of both native applications—like iOS and Android—and web-based applications in order to create useful, seamless, and delightful branding experiences that will positively impact your business' bottom line. We are currently focusing on small to mid-size markets in the central Texas area.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

Our company needed help and expertise in native application development for both iOS and Android. We needed them quickly!

21Twelve quickly provided initial consultation and project scoping/planning activities. They quickly moved to a development phase which transpired much quicker than we expected.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

I found 21Twelve through the Internet. I chose to work with them because they were the most responsive and sympathetic to my business needs.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

21Twelve was able to quote me prices a full 50%–70% cheaper than other firms.

We first started working together in November 2016. The initial project has been completed. I’m currently working with them on another project and hope to keep partnering with them in the future.

Metrics regarding the end products are being collected now. My general feedback at this point is very positive.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was excellent.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

Not that we are aware of.

Web Dev Support for Marketing Agency

"They have a deep understanding of the way American companies work and know what we’re looking for. I’m very happy with them."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

21Twelve updated an internal WordPress site for a marketing and advertising agency. They were given creative freedom to customize a 25-page site based on existing content and limited information.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Brian Wroblewski
Founder, Viewmedia LLC

21Twelve is reliable and consistent, their resources always communicating within a few hours and working quickly. They understand the scope of a project with little to no supervision, take direction well, and always return with good results.

Viewmedia LLC is a marketing and advertising agency that’s been in business since 2004. We do scalable email marketing solutions, web design, graphic design, and business consulting for small to medium sized businesses. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

We needed an updated internal web property WordPress customization.

They have only provided web development for us. I provided a theme and 21Twelve would redo one of our sites that had approximately 25 pages. I needed someone who knew what the company does and what we were trying to accomplish based on limited information and take that information and come up with a good vision of what they understood. We had a meeting showing them different examples of things we had done in the past and then let 21Twelve use their creative judgment to finish the site for us. The content was already there so most of their work was theme customization and changes in imaging.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

I searched on LinkedIn and spoke with teams that I had used in the past. The CEO of 21Twelve was young, ambitious, and wanted to prove himself and that he knew our business and understood who our target market was.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

We spent $650 for this specific project.

We started working with them in September 2016, and the project was completed within 2 to 3 weeks. I continue to give them projects when I believe they are a good fit.

The quality of the work was great. The site is now updated so that we won’t need to update again for 3 or 4 years.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t need much direction at all. To me, that’s the ideal project manager—where I can give them the task, make sure they understand the scope of the project and let them do their work. There was a minimal amount of changes that needed to be done after their work was done. I communicated with them via WhatsApp.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

I could reach out to 21Twelve any day at any time and have a response in less than 3 hours.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

No. They are currently on project number four for us and they seem to take direction well. They have a deep understanding of the way American companies work and know what we’re looking for. I’m very happy with them.

Overall Score I still communicate with them and talk about current and future projects and how they can fit into our business plan.
    They were able to get the project done at a speed that I expected for the price that I paid.
    They’re competitive in the marketplace with more professionalism and better communication.
    They provided images for the site and I didn’t have to give much direction. They did the work very quickly.
    I’ve already recommended them to 2 or 3 colleagues.

Outsourced Dev Support for Digital Agency

"They think through what we're asking of them and offer suggestions and advice. That is huge in our business."

Oct. 2014 – Ongoing

21Twelve was subcontracted by a digital agency to provide additional support with projects, specifically involving search engine optimization and web development.

1–10 Employees

Charlotte, North Carolina
Founder and President, Digital Agency

With any task 21Twelve has been assigned, their team completes them well, on time, and with good quality assurance. While they are a little more expensive than other outsourced firms, the quality of their work is worth the expense. Their communication skills and internal management are also excellent.

We are a website development, video production, and animation studio in Charlotte, North Carolina. We’ve been in business for nine years. I’m the founder and president.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

We use 21Twelve as a subcontracting programming firm for website development. They have also helped us with SEO [search engine optimization]. We have one programmer in-house and when he gets overloaded or we need something done quickly, we use third-party sources.

The most recent project we did with 21Twelve was for a website redesign in WordPress. Our company does the creative work including the wireframing, layout, and design. Then, we present that to 21Twelve for their input. They help us select the best course of action for development during the creative phase, so we get a good understanding of the limitations on design. They give us an idea of what plugins we need and how the site will look thematically and visually. We give them Photoshop or Invision files for them to code from. We write the content and some of the screen layouts, and they have a templated system that they work from to build out the pages of content and functionality. They perform tests for mobile responsiveness and test multiple browsers and devices. They also do SEO based on key phrases and descriptions that we give to them. They give us suggestions of terms we should target based on search volume, competitive scores, etc. Sometimes, they do the keyword research in advance before the copywriter gets involved in order to give some ideas on ideal keywords that we should target; then they set up the analytics. Finally, we review everything with our client and then launch the project.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

I met Manan, the founder, on LinkedIn because we were in the same group. We were interacting within that group, so I started working with him before he founded 21Twelve.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve?

We spend between $10,000 and $50,000 with them annually.

We started working with them in October 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been outsourcing work for 15 years and when you outsource to any third-world country, you face a lot of cultural and language barriers. With Manan, his English is exceptional whether it’s written or spoken. He’s a relatable guy.

Many offshore firms, particularly from India, are so different culturally and they’ll tell you they can do something but they do the work incorrectly, take too long to do it, or want more money. Manan and his team are exceptional communicators. We’re not doing the most complicated work but they deliver on time and on budget every single time. They work with us on the budget and they do a lot of custom work for us. Their development is fine because it works. They do a really good job of quality assurance as well.

When you talk about multi-browser support, device testing, and screen resolution, there’s so much that you have to check on and 21Twelve does that for all of the 15 different browsers, browser resolutions, and devices we support. They nail it just about every time. With almost no exception, when they say it’s done, it’s done. That’s been refreshing.

Another thing that’s exceptional about 21Twelve is that they almost challenge your way of thinking. They have a consultative approach to find better ways to accomplish what your goal is. They think through what we’re asking of them and offer suggestions and advice. That is huge in our business.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re the project managers and they’ve adapted to our internal systems, which is really nice. We use dapulse for project management and we have a time tracking system that we use as well if we need to. Most of what we do is budget-based, so they quote on stacks and deliver. If the specs change, the quote changes. We don’t do time and materials work. 21Twelve does the technical work and doesn’t speak to my clients. They’re all about user interface, messaging, and calls to action. The internal project management within their company is great.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

They speak conversational fluent English, which is very rare. A lot of people in India speak English, but not like 21Twelve. The language piece is really critical in my opinion. I’m talking specifically about Manan because he’s my primary contact.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

In comparison to other Indian outsourced firms, they are very expensive, but I think it’s unfair for me to say that they could be cheaper. Their value drives their prices and I can’t complain. It’s a double-edged sword. You either pay a little more to get good quality, or you spend a lot of your own time and get it cheaper.

They’ve hit every deadline.
    They deliver value; they’re just a little pricey.
    They always deliver on time and on budget. There are rare exceptions where something gets overlooked, but it’s not outside of what any other top programming team would do. No one’s perfect.
    I have recommended them to many people.

Web Dev and SEO for Medical Reviews Company

"I was impressed with the pricing considering what I got...They provided great value."

July 2016 - Jan. 2017

21Twelve worked on the layout and backend coding for the website of a company that produces reviews of medical products. They have also provided SEO services to improve the company's google rankings.

1–10 Employees

Charlotte, North Carolina
Chief Editor, Clinician Reports

The design and functionality of the site have received positive user feedback. Everything was delivered on time, and 21Twelve was highly professional throughout the process.

Clinician Reports is a medical publication and search engine. We do reviews of medical products. I’m the editor in chief.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve Interactive?

We needed to build out our search engine and our new website.

The site is built on WordPress. We provided images for the site, but as far as the layout, the credit goes to 21Twelve Interactive. They did all of the coding for the product listings, loading products and the forms for product reviews. They built the backend database of over 144,000 products and did the training and follow-up work after that. They also helped us with search engine optimization and meta tags and everything necessary to get better Google rankings. They produced content and gave us recommendations on keywords. We’ve been very happy.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve Interactive?

I found them through a personal reference. I had a friend who lived in the Charlotte area and owned a digital interactive agency and worked with a lot of developers both in the US and offshore. Manan, the founder, and I hit it off on a personal level and we had a very good working relationship.

How much have you invested with 21Twelve Interactive?

We spent less than $10,000.

We started working with them in July 2016, and the work was completed in January 2017.

We’re on the first page of Google. Manan is a great person to work with and I’d definitely recommend them. We have received positive feedback on the design and the functionality has been smooth.

How did 21Twelve Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give them a nine out of ten. They were very responsive even though there was a time difference. Manan was very punctual and professional. He met all the goals and timelines that we set.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve Interactive?

I was impressed with the pricing considering what I got. It was less than I expected it would be. They provided great value.

Are there any areas 21Twelve Interactive could improve?

I have recommended them to one person already.

CRM Integration for Financial Consultancy

"The team at 21Twelve Interactive knows what they're doing and are capable."

Oct. 2016

An insurance comparison services provider outsourced a small project to 21Twelve to be completed within a week's time. Specifically, they were tasked with integrating the company's Wordpress site with their CRM.

Australia
Andrej Kudriavcev
CTO, Rate Detective

21Twelve accomplished the task within the expected time frame. The client confronted no major issues during the process and was satisfied with the outcome. Overall, the cost is competitive and they were competent in the technology relevant to the project.

Rate Detective is an insurance comparison service, and we give insurance advice. I am the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with 21Twelve?

We had a partner who was running the website that was done by another company which we had no connection to. We had to connect the WordPress to our CRM [customer relationship management] system which is custom built. Our internal team was not available to do the work.

The project was a collaboration. There were five resources, and they built integration modules in WordPress for our CRM. 21Twelve Interactive updated the contact form to post the data to our CRM. There were also some minor tweaks done to the interface.

How did you come to work with 21Twelve?

21Twelve reached out to us offering us their services. We decided to hire them because we needed the project done quickly, and our internal team was not available.

We started working with 21Twelve Interactive in October 2016, and the project was completed in one week. We’re not working with them right now, because we don’t have any projects to outsource.

The project was done as scoped. It works as described, and everything’s fine.

How did 21Twelve perform from a project management standpoint?

21Twelve Interactive performed well. I had no problems with them. I’m able to communicate within the time difference. That was not a problem. We used Skype and email to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about 21Twelve?

The team at 21Twelve Interactive knows what they’re doing and are capable. They are fairly confident in the technology which is good. I really haven’t tried them to find out if they can handle more challenging projects.

Are there any areas 21Twelve could improve?

I don’t have anything to recommend.

21Twelve Interactive met the deadlines.
    21Twelve Interactive's cost was competitive.
    It’s all been done as scoped.