Web & Mobile App Development Company

Zluck Solutions is a global multi-talented outsourcing company.

We are focused on creating fully operational remote IT departments for companies for Web & Mobile application development, system administration, data processing, analysis and project management.

Zluck Solutions always offers solutions based on the cutting edge technology. We follow the market and apply new technologies which may save your money, time and bring maximum value of profits to your business.

Your projects are important to you so to us.

Our specialisations are the following software development technologies:

* PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter

* Mobile App development iPhone, Android, React Native, Flutter

* Wordpress, Woocommerce

* ReactJS, AngularJS

* HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap

* Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, Salesforce, Basecamp, Docusign and almost all other network's API integration

Members of the core and management team have from 8 to 12 years of experience in the software development.

We are rapidly growing firm and looking to expand our collaboration with digital agencies across the glob.

Feel free to contact us any time, we would be glad to discuss your project!

Surat, India
  • Timaliyawad, Nanpura Main Road
    Surat, GJ 395001

Indeed, Reantamchet, Ecotraction

Web & Mobile App Dev for Online Social Learning Platform

"I really appreciate what they did for us. Whatever we requested, they could complete it."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Zluck Solutions developed and designed both a website and a mobile app for an online social learning platform. The team built both platforms from scratch and provided UI/UX designs.

Cambodia
CEO, Online Social Learning Platform

The app has recieved thousands of downloads and its rating has risen from 2.5 to 4.5 stars. Zluck Solutions is responsive and quick to solve any arising issues, establishing a seamless workflow. The team is dedicated, attentive, and professional.

I am the CEO at Reantamchet Education based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We’re a startup company with the goal to make education available everywhere in Cambodia. I oversee all activities in the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zluck Solutions?

We planned to start this company since 2017 but due to our busy schedule, we postpone it to 2018 which we started to recruit trainers and film them. First, we used a Wordpress plug-in for our online learning system but it seems that it has a lot of bugs, we don’t have in-house team to oversee the technology problem. So we decided to find other company to help us with developing the app and web platform from scratch.

We want our app to be accessible and fast by all kinda of device because in Cambodia, not many people outside the city has nice phone.

We looked a few company locally and review many more abroad. After a while, we came up with 3 but then we have a friend who happened to made a really big app with Zluck and they recommend to us. After a few email and chat, we decided to work with Zluck.

Working with Zluck is really easy. We had a group chat which let all department know what we wanted and what they were doing. After a few weeks, we got the first version of the app. We spend another few weeks, tweaked the UI/UX until we were satisfy. We also added many options and all of them were completed quickly. Especially, the function to not letting user doing screen recording.

We setup a group chat so everyone could be updated on what was going on. Since we were small start up, it was mostly me and 2 developer and a project manager from Zluck.

Since we start launching our app, we have increased sales, thousands of downloads and our rating has risen from 2.5 to 4.5 stars. Now our user interact more with us.

Our communication was very effective with our time zone difference. When there are bugs, the team can solve the problem within that same day. Our customers are also happy with our fast response.

I really appreciate what they did for us. Whatever we requested, they could complete it. And there without a doubt, I would work with them again and will also recommend to others too.

As for now, they make us really happy with what we have.

Overall Score Really happy and thanks
    Our only problem was that we live in different timezone. So sometimes, things need to be delay just a few hours
    For us, we think the price is really affordable
    We're really satisfied
    We'll definitely refer Zluck to others

Web Design for Mineral Retailer & Manufacturer

"They're high quality at a very reasonable—actually, low—cost"

Jan. - July 2019

Zluck Solutions was tasked with revamping the outmoded website of a mineral manufacturer. While focusing on ease of use, the team worked to redesign the platform so it would appeal to three important sectors.

Toronto, Canada
Pierre Juneau
Business Development Manager, Earth Innovations Inc.

Zluck Solutions delivered a website that effectively streamlined the customer journey. The client no longer gets calls from confused buyers. On top of being reasonably priced and responsive, the ZLuck team executed a high-quality product. They've become the client's go-to development partner.

I am the Business Development Manager for North American Markets for Earth Innovations Inc, the manufacturer of ecoTraction, a green winter product used as an alternative to salt and ice melters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zluck Solutions?

Our website for ecotraction had been designed in 2009 and required being updated to appeal to our distributors, retail consumers, business consumers and municipal consumers.

We wanted to have a website that appealed to our 3 key sectors (retail, business, municipal) while also highlighting the top 4 areas of concern as per why consumers use our product (safe for concrete, laws, pets/children, and nature). Through a cooperative process, Zluck provided us with exactly the "look" and easy of navigation for appealing to all 3 sectors and all 4 areas. This has helped make us more relevant to our customers and prospect clients.

I searched Upwork and found them to be an attractive option. I was not disappointed!

We first connected via Skype where we discussed the project, and the CEO introduced me to his team. They followed instructions as per the specific look and functionality we were looking for in our new website.

I worked direction with the CEO who supervised a team of 2 or 3 web designer. All of them were very responsible to our needs, using Trello to manage the complex process of 'back and forth' adjustments and changes.

We make and distribute a winter product, and the website served us well this winter by educating consumers, being attractive to new distributors (which we signed-up a few new ones), and directing consumers to the store finder in a more effective way than previously. This means we received less calls from consumers looking for a store to buy our product, thanks to the effective layout of the store finder.

Ideal, they are a responsive team, and I recommend them. I will use them again for upcoming needs.

They're high quality at a very reasonable—actually, low—cost for having designed our website. We looked at web design Canadian companies who were quoting us up to 5 times higher price than Zluck! It would be a mistake for anyone not to consider them because of the knowledge, quality work and much lower cost than North American outfits.

None that I can think of. It took some time but the bottleneck was on my side, as I fit in my instructions to Zluck in between other responsibilities. It could have been done much faster if I had supplied them with instructions with less delay in between. I'm very satisfied with Zluck, Maulik and his team.

Very responsive, flexible, and they never missed a meeting.
    Excellent value, up to 5 times less than other North American quotes we received!
    Self-exlanatory!

Web & Mobile App Dev for Digital Agency

"I have nothing but great things to say about Zluck Solutions."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Using React Native, PHP, MySQL, and JQuery, Zluck Solutions assists with iOS and Android web and app design, as well as server and database design. The team has also done API integrations and SEO optimization.

Calgary, Canada
Jeremie Durand
Business Dev Manager, Sound Alliance Creative Studios

Zluck Solutions has assisted with over 50 projects that all received high ratings. The team manages projects excellently and is committed to building and maintaining long-term working relationships. In addition to providing top-quality services, they deliver positive experiences.

I’m the business development manager of Sound Alliance Creative Studios which offers digital services such as marketing, media, and website and app design.  We also offer physical services like event production and management, as well as photography.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zluck Solutions?

We partnered with them for some of our design services.

We’ve worked together on iOS and Android web and app design using React Native. Zluck Solutions also helped us with server and database design. In addition to providing these services for our own business, they also assist us in doing this work for our clients.

The team uses MySQL, PHP 5, and JQuery and has also done API integrations, SEO optimization, and database architecture.

There are 13 team members and, at any given moment, I’m working with a few of them. I’ve worked with at least six of them personally, whether one-on-one or in a group.

How did you come to work with Zluck Solutions?

We found them on Upwork.

We’ve invested over $50,000.

We started working with them in January 2015 and our engagement is ongoing.

We’ve done a total of 59 projects with them and the average rating from our clients is five stars.

How did Zluck Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management skills are excellent. It usually takes us about a month for us to develop a website and deliver it to a customer. It’s a collaborative process so they don’t do any projects on their own and we mainly communicate through Skype and Trello.

We’ve been working together for many years now and I’ve just had nothing but positive experiences with them. They deliver on all the things they say they’re going to and the quality is always high. We have a great working relationship that has developed over time.

No, not at all. I have nothing but great things to say about Zluck Solutions.

My advice would be to go through our company because we’re based in North America. The tie barrier is a large difficulty.

Website Updates for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their communication is solid and the quality of their work is high."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Zluck Solutions provides ongoing web development services to a digital marketing agency. Their team updates their websites as necessary, from editing conversion codes, text and image changes, to full-scale development.

Carlsbad, California
Evan LaGasse
CEO, eBoost Consulting

The development work has met the expectations of the internal team, making Zluck Solutions a reliable resource. The Zluck Solutions team is flexible and efficient. They facilitate a smooth collaboration through communication and project management.

We are a digital marketing agency that provides PPC campaign management to clients. I am the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zluck Solutions?

We hired Zluck Solutions to help us with ongoing website updates for our own website and various client websites. Our expertise is in managing paid advertising campaigns so we needed a partner to help our clients make necessary changes on their website - everything ranging from adding/editing conversion codes, text and image changes, all the way up to full-scale website development projects.

To find a reliable partner that could do the work quickly and correctly while understanding our needs and accomplishing them. Zluck Solutions has delivered and we've been working with them for years now because we're very happy with the quality of work.

We have worked with many website developers over the years. We read their online reviews and decided to give them a shot with a small project. They did a great job so we kept giving them more and more work, until they became our preferred vendor, which they are today.

They provide website updates and deliver webdev projects for us and on behalf of our clients.

We have a project manager and a developer. They have integrated within our own project management system which makes things very easy and streamlined.

It has made our website development work much easier to handle and I know we have a reliable solution I can count on now. That's invaluable to have.

The project management is very effective. Our project manager is responsive and delegates work very efficiently.

Their communication is solid and the quality of their work is high.

I don't see any areas of improvement I would recommend. For our needs, they've been the perfect solution.

Overall Score Great website development company!
    Very easy. They're integrated into our project management system so I can just assign them a task and they'll do it and check it off.
    Very reasonable for the high quality of work we receive.
    They always deliver the solution we need. Any changes/adjustments are always taken care of quickly.
    I have referred them to others in the past and will continue to do so.

App Development for Multimedia Production Company

“All the projects flow really nicely.”

Oct. 15 - Ongoing

Zluck Solutions provides outsource IT development services for third-party clients. Recently they created an iOS/Android app video viewing application.

Gujarat, India
Pradip Savaliya
CEO, Acekiller Studio

Zluck Solutions performs well and completes all assigned tasks. They always receive positive feedback from customers.

I’m the CEO of Acekiller Studio, a multimedia production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zluck Solutions?

We needed help with IT services for our clients.

Whenever my clients require any website or software development, I outsource all the IT development to Zluck Solutions. They do website development and mobile app development for my clients.

One of the products they developed was an iOS and Android app that allows users to watch all the videos on their time. Users can set a reminder call to watch any particular video. All the features were developed by them for our client. The app was developed from scratch. Overall, they’re an excellent technical partner for our needs.

There are 7-8 people working on my projects.

How did you come to work with Zluck Solutions?

Zluck Solutions was referred to me by a colleague.

We’ve invested $8,000.

We started working together in October 2015, and our engagement is ongoing.

Our customers have been very happy with their involvement. They’re very punctual with delivering. Whenever I give them the project details, they’re always on it right away.

Technically, they’re very good at mobile development. They’re a critical part of my development process. We’re talking about more projects and I look forward to working with them more in the future.

How did Zluck Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage our projects very well. Whenever they’re in doubt, they always ask questions. All of the projects flow really nicely.

We were impressed with how well they did with each and every task they were given.

They could stand to improve the speed of the research and development process.

My only advice is to use their services.

They have reasonable prices.
    They deliver 100% of what we expect.