Smart Marketing for (Small) Businesses

Smart marketing for (small) businesses.

We are on a mission to make online SEO, advertising, and analytics accessible to every single business.

We operate on the freelance platform Fiverr. You can see our entire Fiverr Pro offer right away with all of our prices and deliverables listed for each of our services. As a bonus, you can access the hundreds of reviews we have earned.

Serving over 1,600 clients in 80 countries, and in 30 industries. We are a team operating remotely from Chicago, London & Barcelona. Featured on Fiverr, CNBC, Time & Business Insider.

Want to know more? We are happy to answer every question.

More information on our website: https://goo.gl/smQhkD

Chicago, IL

Fly Jamaica Airlines
Equinox Kombucha
Arctic Intelligence

SEO and Website Improvement for Fitness Site

"I highly recommend them to anyone looking for results without wasting time or money."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Zima Media provides 360-degree SEO services, handling backlinks and making improvements to a fitness website.

Sherrill, New York
Adam Kemp
Owner/Founder, Adam Kemp Fitness

The website has seen tremendous benefits since the engagement began. Zima Media’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their professionalism and timeliness make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner and founder of Adam Kemp Fitness. I provide coaching in strength training, plyometrics, mental health, and nutrition.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zima Media?

I needed help with my organic search traffic.

I wanted to increase organic search traffic and the number of recurring visitors, and improve brand identity.

Zima Media’s services are affordable. They’re clear about the benefits we’ll receive by working with them.

Zima Media made improvements to my website to improve SEO. They also began obtaining high quality backlinks to my site.

I work with Mike (co-founder, Zima Media).

My website has benefited tremendously from working with Zima Media for over a year. I don’t have any desire to look for another SEO provider. Mike truly cares about the progress of what I’m working on. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for results without wasting time or money.

How did the Zima Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Mike is an excellent project manager.

What impresses you about the Zima Media?

Their communication, professionalism, timeliness, and results are most impressive.

None that I can think of.