The Holy Trinity of Digital

ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.

Organized but independent. Calm but intense.

We mix talents from a wide palette of creative professionals and these combinations create unique functional and beautiful award-winning products.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Team SoloMid, Arkade, Proxet, Burfa Capital

Proxet Image

Proxet

Proxet is a software company working in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Mobile, AR/VR and more. This futuristic website uses the metaphor of a huge spaceship to represent the business traveling through space towards their goals, and features vivid 3D graphics and other elements styled as sci-fi interfaces and screens.

Singular Image

Singular

A flashy website for a large eGaming company, with a lot of information about all the different products organized in a clear, simple way, and cool 3d visuals relating to the eGaming world.

Team SoloMid Image

Team SoloMid

TSM is a pro esports organization based in Los Angeles that manages a bunch of pro teams. They’re building a pro gaming facility in LA for players and their fans, due to open in 2020.
This website is a 3D representation of all the different rooms and areas while the building was still under construction, and looks a lot like a computer game interface.

Arkade Image

Arkade

Arkade Blaster is a gaming controller for first-person shooters that allows 360º immersion. This website immerses the visitor in a 360º presentation of the blaster and its features using a vivid 3D model and modern graphic elements.

Bihus Info Image

Bihus Info

Visual identity and website for a Ukrainian journalist who focuses on journalist investigations and exposing political corruption in the country.

The main website acts the home for all the projects (video, text, offline) run by Denys Bihus, giving them a unified brand, and we created websites for all the individual projects as well.

We took care of branding, web design, and development.

Burfa - designing the future of tech investment Image

Burfa - designing the future of tech investment

A clean, minimalist website for an Estonian investment company focused on innovative projects and startups in IT and fintech.

The website features simple but striking visual identity based on light patterns.

Branding, Web Design & Dev Services for E-sports Company

"Their team invested in an interpersonal relationship."

Aug. 2019 - Aug. 2020

After building a microsite in WebGL, zgraya digital developed a brand strategy to support the rebranding of an e-sports company. They created a logo and copy. They also developed landing pages using React.

51- 200 Employees

Misha Lee
Head of Product & Design, BlitzApp

zgraya digital fostered a dependable partnership and effectively facilitated the rebrand of a platform with over 5 million users. The team seamlessly adapted resources according to the client’s development requirements. Their dedication led to their involvement in significantly impactful projects.

I’m the head of product and design at BlitzApp, which is an e-sports and analytics platform. I’m essentially building an AI for coaching players on how to improve in major competitive e-sports games.

What challenge were you trying to address with zgraya digital?

Initially, we wanted an announcement site as we planned to open a facility for our e-sports team. I later needed help with development and rebranding.

zgraya digital initially worked on the concept, initial designs, and the implementation of our microsite working in WebGL. Their team made a responsive website for announcing the facility.

For the second project, their team first pitched a couple of concepts for my brand strategy. From there, we moved onto logo styles that worked with the concept. Then, we created wireframes and conceptual designs to apply the brand. They then implemented the approved design, polished the UI, and wrote copy.

For the development, they essentially attached a couple of developers to my development team. Their team did frontend development in React to push out mobile optimization. They helped to create our log in design and marketing-based landing pages.

We consistently worked with two developers and a project manager. They were able to add or remove developers according to my team’s needs. At the beginning of the project, there was a team of about three designers.

How did you come to work with zgraya digital?

I found them online via design websites. I initially worked with them on my company’s website.

The first project cost about $25,000 and the second project cost about $50,000 plus the supporting development work.

I initially worked together between August–November 2019. On the second project, we worked together between February–August 2020.

They put a lot of effort into building a personal relationship with our team. We felt that we could rely on them for any of our needs.

Their team helped me to rebrand a platform that has over 5 million daily active users. They designed a website for a $50 million e-sports facility, and our influencers who’re associated with the facility have a footprint of about 30 million a month. Those are nice numbers, and I trusted them with the design and development of those projects.

How did zgraya digital perform from a project management standpoint?

The beginning and end of the project were orderly. There was a drop off in the middle because they restructured. When given the room, they coordinated well. Their team was flexible, adding and removing people as my development team needed; that was great.

Valentin (CEO) stood out in his ability to pitch clients. I spoke with a lot of agencies and the time, and their team put together the best presentation and fostered the best conversation. They accommodated my team’s needs. Their team invested in an interpersonal relationship.

About two months ago, their company when through a split. There was a lot of turnover, and their communication suffered. Previously, their team responded to our changes and helped us to implement projects. When communication suffered, I felt that I couldn’t hand them more projects. Now, they have everything back in order.

Be absolutely transparent about how you feel. If you’re unhappy, they’ll do their best to fix the situation.

Site Revamp for IT Services Company

"We were impressed by their innovative design and the way they merged elements of our old company into the 8x8 style."

Jan. - June 2020

zgraya digital remodeled an IT company's site. The team worked on the design and development in order to integrate its new branding identity. All efforts are geared towards raising the conversion rate.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Singapore
Digital Marketing, 8x8 Asia

Since the company was acquired by another business, zgraya digital showed extreme flexibility and dedication when the direction of the project changed. They seamlessly followed the new company's style guidelines in their deliverables and maintained excellent communication with the company.

Our company was recently acquired by 8x8. I manage the digital marketing campaigns for the CPaaS business in Asia.

For what projects/services did your company hire zgraya digital?

Our company was recently acquired by 8x8 and the website needed a full revamp to the 8x8 style and feel. We hired zgraya digital to handle our design and development for the new website.

We wanted to make sure the new website had a clear customer journey, was aesthetic, fulfilled the 8x8 style guidelines, and increased conversion rate.

How did you select zgraya digital?

My team searched for designers and developers both locally and globally. We met with a few agencies but selected zgraya digital because of their design skills, competency in answering all our questions regarding development and overall professionalism.

The scope had changed mid-way, as we were no longer just revamping our site, but aligning it with our new company's style guidelines. As such, zgraya digital had to redo the design of our website. zgraya digital was very flexible, and guided us along this process. After that, we spent a few weeks in the development stage, and launched our website in June.

We were assigned a project manager (that changed mid-way), and we also worked quite closely with the Head of Development. The Head of Development also liaised with our in-house Engineering team.

Although the project was extended and the scope changed midway, Zgraya was very professional and helped us navigate through the new scope, making our experience as seamless as possible. We thoroughly enjoyed working with the team. They are very knowledgeable in their field, did up a beautiful design and built a user-friendly back-end.

Altogether very good, we spoke mainly through slack and they are very responsive and prompt in providing us updates.

Overall satisfied with their work. One unfortunate thing was the change in project manager mid-way, but that couldn't be helped, and they made the transition as easy as possible.

E-Commerce Dev & Consulting for Digital Product Platform

“Their ability to anticipate the extra needs required to make the product extraordinary truly stood out.”

May - September 2020

zgraya digital designed and developed a website for an e-commerce company. They worked as consultants and advised their partners on how to best achieve their vision.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jason Spencer
Founder & CEO, Encredibox

The final product exceeded the client’s expectations. zgraya digital delivered exactly what the client envisioned, and within the timeframe they promised. The team communicated remarkably well. Through responding quickly to emails and holding video meetings, they created a seamless partnership.

I am the founder and CEO of a startup company called Encredibox. The organization is a web-based, e-commerce, digital product platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with zgraya digital?

I had an idea for this company, but I didn’t have the technical expertise to bring my vision to life. I needed a partner that could help make my idea a reality and fill in those technical gaps.

They built the platform for me. They designed the website based on what I described, then did the backend development. They consulted along the way in doing so.

The team was broken into two phases—design and development. In each phase, I had a single point of contact, the project manager who ensured the workflow was going accordingly. During the design phase, there were about four people on the team. During the development phase, there were about 4–5 people as well.

How did you come to work with zgraya digital?

I did a search online and looked at references and reviews at a few companies. I chose them because their sample websites were much better than the others I’ve seen. They have a great ability to combine technical look and feel with sharp imagery. They were also competitive on pricing. During the proposal process, they were the only team that brought a mockup that showed how my vision would translate.

It’s in the $30,000 range.

The project lasted May­–September 2020.

They delivered within the timeframe in which they said they would. The deliverable matched the vision. It exceeded my expectations. I also felt comfortable taking over the deliverable. I initially had a lot of concern taking over that, but they did a great job of teaching me along the way and providing me with resources to make that transition easier.

How did zgraya digital perform from a project management standpoint?

All the communication was seamless. Even though we were in different time zones, that was not an issue. What I liked best about that team was that they managed me as much as I was managing the project. They made sure that I stayed on task as well, so it was a great partnership.

Meetings went smoothly. We had video conference calls and email was great. They respond within 24 hours.

Project management was very well done. At the beginning of the project, they laid out all major milestones with timelines attached to them. They also included expectations for each portion of the project.  We met pretty often and on a regular basis to get the project going. They were flexible with their time as well. Overall, they were on top of everything. They never missed a milestone or deadline.

The way the project was managed allowed all of us to step up.

Their ability to anticipate the extra needs required to make the product extraordinary truly stood out. I’m not really a technical person, but they were able to plan ahead to deliver on my vision. They really brought the best out of the project. Between their work quality and project management style, they were great.

No, my experience has been great with them. Nothing disappointed me. They did everything they said they were going to.

Really think about your vision and lay it out upfront. Even if you think something isn’t possible, they’re great at finding workarounds.

UX/UI Mobile App Design for Rehabilitation Platform

“They delivered just as well as an in-house resource.”

June - Aug. 2020

zgraya digital designed user flows and UX/UI for a native iOS/Android app. They created wireframes for the app’s frontend and built login and help pages, features, and settings.

San Diego, California
Andres Mellik
CEO, Cognuse Inc.

Currently reviewing the app, internal stakeholders are pleased with the final result. zgraya digital delivered a product that reflected the brand accurately and target the right audience. A seamless collaboration, the team delivered on time and  on budget.

I’m the CEO and founder of Cognuse Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with zgraya digital?

We needed someone to do the UX/UI portion of our frontend app for native iOS and Android.

They did the UX/UI user flows and the design of the UI itself. They did wireframes and thought through the navigation of the user interface. They gave some feature level feedback as well on what would work best. It was a total of 160-200 hours of development work. We gave them the existing version of the app that had very little design. They did the whole thing from login, core features, profile pages, help, and settings.

There are four people that worked on the project.

How did you come to work with zgraya digital?

We were looking at a couple options of whether to hire someone locally or within our team. We contacted them through LinkedIn. We reviewed their portfolio. We started the discussions just before COVID-19 hit and then there was a few months’ delay before getting started because more funding didn’t come through yet. They were patient and we established some trust that way and started working over the summer months.

We spent €6,000 (approximately $7,000 USD).

We started working together in June-August 2020.

They did a good job. They understood the target group. It wasn’t too fancy or flashy because the color scheme and design needed to be soft Miami colors. There were 3-4 people from our side reviewing it and providing feedback. Everybody is happy with the end result.

How did zgraya digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly update calls. They were on time with no major delays. They were able to hand it over to our native development team that then developed the apps. It was quite seamless. The development team didn’t have any complaints or hiccups. They stayed within budget.

They delivered just as well as an in-house resource.

No, our core team was happy with the result. They delivered on everything we agreed upon.

They were pretty flexible. I’d encourage others to not just take everything from the initial proposal. There’s always room for negotiations.

Landing Page Design Concept & UX Flow for Fintech Company

“The value delivered by zgraya is fantastic.”

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

zgraya digital created the design concept of a fintech company’s landing page. Deliverables included the UX flow, the customer journey, and recommendations on how to optimize the page’s structure.

Estonia
Anton Altement
CEO & Co-Founder, OSOM finance

zgraya digital delivered not only an aesthetically pleasing design but also one that illuminates the business’s unique selling position and serves to drive conversions. Their focus on helping the client achieve long-term business goals set them apart, as did their detail-oriented approach.

I’m a co-founder and the CEO of OSOM finance. We’re fintech-focused on the crypto space. We offer a variety of cryptocurrency-related services, from custody to exchange and portfolio management. We’re growing that into a bigger tool, which will allow personal finance management across all asset classes. We’re based in Estonia and are active globally, although mainly in Europe.

What challenge were you trying to address with zgraya digital?

When we started going to market, we were struggling with creating a solid landing page that would allow us to convert users quickly. We iterated through several versions of the landing page, and it would always come back with poor conversion metrics. We were looking to optimize the conversion funnel of our website.

zgraya digital created the whole design concept of the web page, including its UX flow and customer journey. Aside from making the page pretty, they helped us think through the sequence in which we should show messages, and how it should all be structured and built out. It was website design, but with a heavy focus on UX.

We did our own development, so zgraya digital just helped us put the concept together.

We worked with 4–5 people, including an art director, an account manager, and 1–2 designers.

How did you come to work with zgraya digital?

It was a referral from someone we knew in Ukraine. We’d also met zgraya at a conference, and the combination of the referral and us meeting them in person helped. Their portfolio was really diverse, and we liked it. They were also competitive in terms of price.

We spent €10,000–€15,000 (approximately $11,800–$17,800 USD).

We worked with zgraya between December 2019–February 2020.

They helped us reorder messages in order to make our value proposition stand out. We had general information, but we didn’t get to the unique selling position (USP) until a few pages down. zgraya helped us reconsider the whole buildup, leading with the USP in a strong way. That’s where they made a strong impact early on in the process.

We had a creative director on our side who was very detail-oriented and tended to focus on small things. zgraya was able to manage our creative director in a good way, helping channel his energy into something proactive. They brought into perspective whether what we were doing would serve our purpose. During every call we had with them, they didn't go back to whether it would be pretty or not — which is all subjective — but to whether it would achieve our goals or not.

zgraya’s focus on the broader business is something I want to highlight. The agencies we’d come across were artsier and more focused on aesthetics, while zgraya focused on how their work would contribute to the bottom line of the business. That was refreshing, and it really stood out to us.

How did zgraya digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We really liked them, and we found them to be quite different from our previous providers. zgraya's approach was to lock things in step by step, whereas the previous providers we used would create a very big concept and ask us to sign off on the whole thing. zgraya moved element by element, which gave us a lot less to digest at once and allowed us to focus on the details, so that we could really think through every item. They guided us on our thinking, making sure that it all came together into something very pretty at the end.

They are very focused on the business purpose. While their work is creative and situated in the art domain, it’s clear that zgraya came in not to make art for the sake of art but to help us achieve our business goals. That echoed with everyone in our company that took part in the project, and everyone was impressed with their approach.

This could be seen as a good thing, but I think that they were sometimes too firm in their suggestions. This was minor and not something that would’ve made us reconsider working with them had we known about it beforehand. In hindsight, I can understand why they did it this way. They have the experience to build up a website so that it converts, but it felt like they were inflexible in their approach. I think that it was more to do with the mode of the presentation.

When they have a debate with a client, they can be a bit too firm at times, and they could highlight the business value better. To us, that became obvious only after it was implemented. zgraya could’ve held our hand a bit more when they were suggesting their ideas. Knowing that now, I don’t think we would’ve made a different decision. We’re extremely happy with the work zgraya has done, and we’d work with them again if we had to do it all over again.

My advice is to really trust zgraya. They have the client’s best interests at hand. This is easier said than done when working with a provider, but the value delivered by zgraya is fantastic.

Overall Score They were too insistent on certain items without explaining them, but the benefit became obvious post factum.
    There were a few occasions where they actually beat the deadlines.
    They’re not the cheapest in Ukraine, but they’re priced well from our perspective.

Web Design Outsourcing for IT Services Company

"Communication in design is very challenging but this is where they stand apart from other design teams."

July - Aug. 2020

zgraya digital designed a healthcare management website, aiming to provide services to different vectors within the healthcare space. They provided wireframe designs as well as a visual concept.

Detroit, Michigan
Michael Diakonov
CTO, Saker Technologies, LLC

zgraya digital provided valuable design guidance that allowed the site to establish and maintain many beneficial relationships as well as many prospective clients. The team is excellent in communication which led to a successful collaboration.

I am the CTO of Saker Technologies, LLC.

For what projects/services did your company hire zgraya digital?

Web design for a large healthcare management company that operates across the United States providing services for different vectors within the healthcare space.

The complete redesign of an existing, very dated website.

How did you select zgraya digital?

We have a long-established successful relationship.

Once we established the scope and goals of the project, they immediately took charge to fully understand the requirements. After a few initial discussions we received the wireframe designs as well as a visual concept.

As usual, they quickly understood the needs and provided a very appropriate and appealing design. They will probably nail the visual concept on their first try, so don't be surprised by this.

After moving forward, the team further built out all of the required design elements to our full satisfaction. The speed and agility at which they operate provides us with a great deal of confidence to deliver outstanding products when working with our clients.

A primary point of contact for business and legal requirements, an excellent project manager, multiple highly skilled designers with various expertise, and a talented copywriter.

Their impressive design work has allowed us to establish and maintain many beneficial business relationships as well as many prospective clients. We constantly receive positive feedback on the design and flow of the website.

Very effective. As soon as work was performed we were updated with the latest materials. Discussions were followed by rapid modifications and improvements to the design which provided for a very quick design cycle. Communication in design is very challenging, but this is where they stand apart from other design teams. We are very satisfied with the workflow and communication of the team.

Excellent communication and work very quickly with an emphasis on the quality of design.

No, the team goes above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction.

UX & UI Design for Photography App

"We were very impressed by how professional they are. Their designs are also great and practical."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

zgraya digital designs the UX and UI of a photography app. Initially, the company gave them the app's functional prototype so they can incorporate an aesthetical and matchless look to their output.

Switzerland
Herbert Bay
CEO, Captural

zgraya digital's team heavily contributed to the launching of the company's beta app. At this time, customers are extremely pleased with the app's attractive design and ease of navigation.

At Captural, we make it easy and fun for our customers to let their memories shine in a unique way. For this, we created a mobile app to craft photo books in a fast and easy way. I am the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire zgraya digital?

We want to make our app as outstanding and unique as it can be compared to the competition. For this, we were looking for the best designers to craft the app from scratch.

We wanted to make the app unique and beautiful so that it provides the best experience to our users and stands out from the competition.

How did you select zgraya digital?

We were looking for design agencies online and had three top candidates. We then selected zgraya because they made the best impression based on their professional approach and their portfolio.

We needed to design the app from scratch for both UX and UI. We developed a functional prototype for the agency to understand the scope and the core functionalities. Then in multiple brainstorming sessions, we refined the UX and UI until we ended up with the design of the entire app.

Our main contact was always the project manager who coordinated everything for us. On the designer side, it changed according to the skills needed.

After 6 months, we launched the app in public beta and got very good feedback for the design and the simplicity of usage.

We communicated via Slack almost daily and had weekly sync calls and more if needed. This proved to be very effective.

Improvement could be that they come up on their own with more out-of-the-box ideas. But, overall, we are very happy with the quality of the work and the speed.

Always good
    Fair cost structure
    Outstanding
    A clear yes.

Web Development for Gaming Hardware Company

"They were communicative, innovative, and delivered a brilliant product we're very happy with!"

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Zgraya Digital developed the website for a gaming hardware company. Their process began as a wireframe before it was brought to life by digital artists, finally converted into a custom WordPress website.

Joshua Allan Fuchs
CEO, Arkade, Inc.

Industry professionals have reviewed the website positively since its launch. The quality of their work is award-winning. Zgraya Digital has very competitive pricing and deliverables.

I am the CEO of Arkade, a gaming hardware design and manufacturing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire zgraya digital, and what were your goals?

Zgraya developed our website for desktop and mobile.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

Recommended by a friend in Ukraine, their history and portfolio of projects shows high competence and competitive pricing.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The project was designed first as a wireframe, then by digital artists, finally converted into a custom wordpress website.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

A variety of designers, programmers, and a project manager.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The project launched at www.arkade.games on top and with great fanfare. Customers, co-workers, and industry professionals have all received the website with ecstatic reviews thoroughly impressed by the quality of the web design.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

We were assigned a project manager, who delegated tasks to a variety of designers, quality assurance, and programming team members. We communicated using Zoom and Slack.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The most impressive element of this company is their ability to design the most gorgeous websites I've come across while remaining very competitive in term of pricing and deliverables.

The quality of their work has their designers many awards, making them competitive with (or better than) the top design firms in the United States and Europe, but at a fraction of the cost.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I would honestly not change a thing, they were communicative, innovative, and delivered a brilliant product we're very happy with!

Overall Score I am an extremely satisfied customer and loved working with the team.
    We communicated regularly
    The pricing as a Ukraine company beats anything you find in the west
    The top in the industry
    I would use them exclusively for any future work and recommend them highly

Company Web Portal Design for Business IT Firm

"They could find a fresh point of view on trivial issues and offer uncommon solutions."

May - Nov. 2019

zgraya digital developed a company portal that united a business IT company's internal brands. Researching current design trends, they delivered several mockups backed with data and finalized the design.

Tallinn, Estonia
Alexandr Gromov
CMO, Burfa Capital

Customers and stakeholders alike gave positive feedback on the portal, and the solution won three notable design awards for its UX/UI and innovation. zgraya digital stayed in tough through weekly meetings so that they could update the product roadmap They brought a refreshing perspective to the mix.

I'm CMO in a Business IT company with HQ in Tallinn, Estonia. We have about 115 employees. We work both in B2B and B2C, providing cloud solutions such as data storage and data center's design. My area of expertise in digital marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire zgraya digital?

At the moment of hiring Zgraya digital, we have several inner brands which was not properly related to each other for our customers. Our idea was to create a web portal describing all the structures and goals of our businesses.

We'd like to make it's more clear for our (potential) customers what's the idea of our company, who's behind the brand, and make a portfolio. Another goal was to create a web page with a modern award-winning design.

We spent time trying to achieve the goal by in-house resources but the result was not good enough. Then we started to find out 3rd party solution - a design studio with a good portfolio and experienced enough to our plans.

We were looking through 3 proposals and choose this vendor because of the quality of their previous works and innovative ideas they could offer during the negotiation period.

During the session zero, we received from the vendor an approximate road map with all the meetings and development details we should go through.

During the next meetings, we received a few design examples with research data about current design trends. To be honest, our part was mostly in reviewing mockups and sharing additional information about our company so the vendor could create a unique web page concept from scratch.

As well as the vendor took a part in creating a specific photo set for our team during the first week of cooperation.

During the cooperation, there were at least 4 people from the vendor side which I contacted: designer team lead, project manager, designer, content creator. As far as I understood there were developers behind the scene as well. I do not remember any changes in the vendor team back then.

We received positive feedback both from stakeholders and customers. And won three design awards ( by THE CSS DESIGN AWARDS COMMUNITY): ux, ui, innovation.

There were no problems at all. We always have weekly meetings so we could have all the fresh updates. Punctuality is a strong side of the vendor's team both in simple meetings and on the road map. As far as I remember we did not use any special tools to manage the workflow.

I was impressed by such innovative ways of thought in the vendor team. They could find a fresh point of view on trivial issues and offer uncommon solutions.

To be honest, I have nothing to add here.

the price list is pretty tough :)

Custom Software Development for Productivity Startup

"Zgraya is much more customer focused than other digital agencies we've worked with."

Mar. - May 2020

A productivity startup hired zgraya digital to provide development services for the business. The team is in charge of putting together end to end wireframes, screens, and assets for the company.

Gokul Prabhakaran
Co-Founder, Demigod

The company was satisfied with the fact that the project was able to launch with a lot of excitement. The team made themselves constantly available to the company. The team took the time to get to know the company and what they wanted to build.

Im the co-founder of a consumer productivity startup.

Zgraya was our first agency hire, putting together end to end wireframes, screens, and assets for us

How did you select zgraya digital and what were the deciding factors?

They came strongly referred from our Y Combinator forum and we wanted to go with someone well referred, with startup experience, and an eye for aesthetics.

Our stack was primarily figma. The project began with a conceptualization meeting -> wireframes -> screens -> assets -> prototypes

We had 8 contacts from business development to UI/UX to design. The whole team was friendly, professional, and incredibly dedicated to our customer experience.

The project launched with a lot of hype!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Communication through a shared slack channel meant that they were constantly available. They did an incredible job of summarizing our meeting notes and guiding us to our next milestones.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Zgraya is much more customer focused than other digital agencies we've worked with. They really took the time to get to know us and what we want to build