eCommerce Specialist - SEO Outreaching Expert

Zestard Technologies is an eCommerce Specialist company focusing on Magento & Shopify as a core expertise.

Zestard is known for their business consultation service to assist their customers to design complete eCommerce strategy.

We have designed & developed more than 320 eCommerce websites. We have worked with more than 23 global brands having presence in multiple countries with revenue of more than $20M individually.

Zestard has an expert pool of Digital Marketing professionals who are know for earning high quality (higher DA) & high traffic backlinks using content marketing & outreaching techniques.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 501 Saffron Tower, Panchavati Road, Panchavati Society, Gulbai Tekra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA - 380 006
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380006

Web & E-commerce Support for Development Agency

“I feel I can say yes to any project from any client, and I know Zestard will support me.”

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Zestard Technologies supports design and development projects for a digital agency. They work on e-commerce and SEO projects, and technologies they use include WordPress, Shopify, and PHP.

Vishal Shah
CEO, Renav Limited

All of Zestard Technologies’ work is satisfactory, and they are willing to include extra resources to complete last-minute tasks. They are communicative and responsive, and they always meet deadlines.

We are a digital agency based in London. We create custom solutions for web applications in WordPress, Magenta, Shopify, and other technologies. We do e-commerce and SEO to provide a web presence for our clients. I'm one of the company founders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zestard Technologies?

We wanted a company with good experience in design, development, and testing.

I give them projects in WordPress, Shopify, e-commerce, SEO, and custom web applications in PHP, Laravel, and other technologies. When I get a new project from my client, I give them all the details and they come up with a solution. Once they start development, they use their own server and send me regular updates. When we go live, they help me with all the requirements.

They have a project manager we collaborate with to set the team size for each project.

How did you come to work with Zestard Technologies?

I heard about them through word of mouth. We worked with another company before, but the quality of the code didn't meet our needs. We tried Zestard out with a small project, which they delivered very well. I was happy with the service they provided. They analyzed our needs, and the whole process ran smoothly. I was satisfied with their work and decided to hire them.

We spend more than $10,000 a year on their services.

We started working together around August 2014, and the collaboration is ongoing.

One of our clients gave a site to another developer, who did a terrible job. That client came to us with a mess of a website and a week to fix it. I spoke with one of Zestard's senior developers, and they put extra resources into the project immediately. Our client was really pleased with the service and the results. I was quite happy with the course of that project.

How did Zestard Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well and they meet all our deadlines. We use Asana to track our projects with them.

Whenever I write to them, whether I contact them via email, Skype, or Asana, I always get a quick response to all my questions. I know I have a team who is behind me and there for me all the time. I feel I can say yes to any project from any client, and I know Zestard will support me.

So far, I'm very happy with their work. I don't have any areas they should improve.

Be clear, precise, and concise with your requirements. Explain what you're looking for, and your project will be in good hands.