eCommerce Specialist - SEO Outreaching Expert

Zestard Technologies is an eCommerce Specialist company focusing on Magento & Shopify as a core expertise.

Zestard is known for their business consultation service to assist their customers to design complete eCommerce strategy.

We have designed & developed more than 320 eCommerce websites. We have worked with more than 23 global brands having presence in multiple countries with revenue of more than $20M individually.

Zestard has an expert pool of Digital Marketing professionals who are know for earning high quality (higher DA) & high traffic backlinks using content marketing & outreaching techniques.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 501 Saffron Tower, Panchavati Road, Panchavati Society, Gulbai Tekra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA - 380 006
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380006

SEO & Link Building for Exam Prep Platform

"The owner of Zestard Technologies was always available to chat."

After conducting expansive industry research, Zestard Technologies helped to build and secure backlinks from trusted sites, monitor HARO opportunities, and manage outreach efforts.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Bryan Kesler
Owner, CPA Exam Guide

Zestard Technologies successfully carried out backlink generation, remaining relevant in a competitive industry. The team is diligent and communicative, making them an enjoyable partner to work with. Although they are already meticulous in everything they do, they constantly strive for improvement.

I am the founder of CPA Exam Guide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zestard Technologies?

I hired Zestard Technologies to assist in helping build my backlink portfolio in a difficult niche.

Our goals were to discover ways to build backlinks from .edu and other trusted authority sites.

I hired Zestard Technologies because they were familiar with the SEOthatworks framework and strategies.

Zestard Technologies did extensive research on my industry and helped us to identify hundreds of guest post opportunities, found and monitored HARO opportunities related to my niche and assisted in submitting quotes to the reporters we found, they helped write all of the outreach emails and managed the outreach of follow up. Just recently they helped me secure backlinks from major publications such as MSN.com and Business Insider.

The owner of Zestard Technologies was always available to chat via email or skype and was in constant communication with me and his team to ensure everything was in order.

Zestard Technologies has helped me crack the code to backlink generation in my niche which is helping me to remain competitive in a tough industry.

I've enjoyed working with the Zestard Technologies team very much. They are hard workers and always looking to find ways to improve.

Zestard Technologies has allowed me to focus on building my business instead of working for my business. They are incredibly thorough in their research and even though english is not their first language have mastered the ability to communicate with an American industry.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score Great company to work with!
    They work around my time zone
    Fair pricing
    They get results for my company

Web Dev & SEO Services for Door Merchant

“The Zestard Technologies team is very knowledgeable in terms of what they do.”

2016 - Ongoing

Zestard Technologies performs SEO management and occasional web development for a door retail company, targeting client-provided keywords and optimizing website structure for performance.

Company Director, Door Merchant

The SEO work performed by the Zestard Technologies team has translated to significant improvement in the performance of their client’s site on multiple targeted keywords. Their team is both highly skilled and professional, delivering results and addressing problems as soon as they arise.

I’m the company director of a door merchant group that specializes in selling internal and external timber doors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zestard Technologies?

We had some technical issues surrounding SEO and our rankings with Google that we have worked with Zestard Technologies to help counter so that we can start gaining in the rankings again.

They focus mostly on improving our website’s SEO. We tell them what keywords we are looking to target, and then they go away and handle research and implementation to try to figure out ways to improve our performance on those pages.

A lot of the SEO relies on our site structure, so they do some light coding there, but Zestard Technologies does some feature development for us as well. If there are any changes we need to make, regarding new features or general customization, they take care of it. We just tell them what we need, and their team makes it happen.

We have a project manager who we interact with, and then I believe he delegates our requests to his developers.

How did you come to work with Zestard Technologies?

We stumbled across them while researching someone to do a little bit of development work on our website. I was really happy with the work Zestard Technologies did then, so we built a relationship from there and eventually increased their services to the SEO work that they are doing now.

We’ve spent about £25,000 with them (approximately $32,000), if not a little more.

We started working together in 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

They supply a monthly report on everything they’ve done and how we’re performing. We’re not totally equipped to analyze how much progress has been made based on those numbers, but it does seem that the changes we set in motion when we started working with them are finally paying off. Improving SEO can be a long process, but we’re very happy with the results that we’ve achieved.

How did Zestard Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a good job with project management. All of our communication is funneled through our project manager, and we contact him regularly through Skype.

The fact that you can reach out to them at almost any time and get an immediate response is pretty incredible. Not only will they respond right away, but they almost always solve your problem extremely quickly, which we really appreciate.

I think we’ve pretty much accomplished everything that we require from them, so I don’t think there’s really much room for improvement from our perspective. If there was anything, we would be able to point it out to them and they would make a change, so we haven’t had any problems.

The Zestard Technologies team is very knowledgeable in terms of what they do. I think it’s good to give them some sort of context for the work that you are requesting from them. You will be able to move a lot faster if you know exactly what you need and communicate that to them in as much detail as possible.

Web & E-commerce Support for Development Agency

“I feel I can say yes to any project from any client, and I know Zestard will support me.”

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Zestard Technologies supports design and development projects for a digital agency. They work on e-commerce and SEO projects, and technologies they use include WordPress, Shopify, and PHP.

Vishal Shah
CEO, Renav Limited

All of Zestard Technologies’ work is satisfactory, and they are willing to include extra resources to complete last-minute tasks. They are communicative and responsive, and they always meet deadlines.

We are a digital agency based in London. We create custom solutions for web applications in WordPress, Magenta, Shopify, and other technologies. We do e-commerce and SEO to provide a web presence for our clients. I'm one of the company founders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zestard Technologies?

We wanted a company with good experience in design, development, and testing.

I give them projects in WordPress, Shopify, e-commerce, SEO, and custom web applications in PHP, Laravel, and other technologies. When I get a new project from my client, I give them all the details and they come up with a solution. Once they start development, they use their own server and send me regular updates. When we go live, they help me with all the requirements.

They have a project manager we collaborate with to set the team size for each project.

How did you come to work with Zestard Technologies?

I heard about them through word of mouth. We worked with another company before, but the quality of the code didn't meet our needs. We tried Zestard out with a small project, which they delivered very well. I was happy with the service they provided. They analyzed our needs, and the whole process ran smoothly. I was satisfied with their work and decided to hire them.

We spend more than $10,000 a year on their services.

We started working together around August 2014, and the collaboration is ongoing.

One of our clients gave a site to another developer, who did a terrible job. That client came to us with a mess of a website and a week to fix it. I spoke with one of Zestard's senior developers, and they put extra resources into the project immediately. Our client was really pleased with the service and the results. I was quite happy with the course of that project.

How did Zestard Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well and they meet all our deadlines. We use Asana to track our projects with them.

Whenever I write to them, whether I contact them via email, Skype, or Asana, I always get a quick response to all my questions. I know I have a team who is behind me and there for me all the time. I feel I can say yes to any project from any client, and I know Zestard will support me.

So far, I'm very happy with their work. I don't have any areas they should improve.

Be clear, precise, and concise with your requirements. Explain what you're looking for, and your project will be in good hands.

SEM Strategy & Implementation for Consulting Business

"I'm impressed by their proactiveness and responsiveness along with their domain knowledge in SEM."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Zestard Technologies serves as a search engine marketing (SEM) advisor, working to implement SEM strategies to promote a consulting site.

Sydney, Australia
Daniel Lock
Principal, Daniel Lock Consulting

Thanks to Zestard Technologies' initiatives, site traffic has increased by 10-fold, and the subscriber count has jumped from 1,500 to 4,500. The team works directly with internal stakeholders, building trust with every weekly check-in.

I am the principal of my solo practice management consulting company. I provide organiational change management sercvices

For what projects/services did your company hire Zestard Technologies?

I had created my website/blog ten years ago and had very little traffic. I hired Boni and the team at Zestard to help advise and implement specific SEM strategies.

Increase traffic mand increases email subscribers

I put a request on a forum. Boni responded along with others. We had a meeting and then set up a small project from there.

We then worked week by week from there, progressively building trust.

I worked directly with Boni.

Traffic up 10x or more. Subscribers from 1,500 to 4,500 now

Very effective. Periodic meetings with Boni via phone. We communicate via email and use Trello to track agrred tasks.

The constraint in this relationship is really with me. We could move faster and do more if I had more capacity. When we have working realtionship items to work out we have always done in conversation and Boni is always receptive and often offering improvement ideas himself.

Have already done so.