Mobile App and Web Development Services

Zennaxx is based in India and our team has an in-depth understanding on mobile apps (iOS + Android) development and website development. Our areas of expertise are with iOS, Android Mobile and web development and we have created 500+ application on these platforms.

Ahmedabad, India
  • F-205,, Titanium City Center, 100 Feet Road
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015
  • 412, Alpha Plus, 150ft ring road
    Rajkot, GJ 360005

The Plegium® app complements the Plegium SMART personal safety products. When you fire your Plegium SMART personal safety device, the Plegium app reacts by immediately and automatically sending text messages to your emergency contacts with a Google Maps link showing your location. On top of that, upon firing your Plegium SMART device, the app makes automated phone calls to your emergency contacts. A voice informs them that you

are in danger and that they have received a text message showing your location. Plegium’s personal safety products are globally unparalleled. Don’t gamble on your personal safety - get the best protection, from Plegium®!
MyPol Image

MyPol

MyPol is an app which gives users access to the users to search for the politicians and read about them. Also, users can take part in the debates and read them. Also, users can be updated with the latest news by categorising them in different categories like Town, News, Person, Guestbook etc. User can also comment on debates with the media like images and videos and also can add links from youtube.

This how the app is

multipurpose and useful for the user also easy to use and navigate.
Nukkad Se Image

Nukkad Se

Nukkad Se is an app where the user can select products from the merchants available in the locality that they are in. And because of that, they can have a really good and fast service.

Mind Journey Image

Mind Journey

The demands of the modern world on our time and mental resources are increasing steadily. Many of us feel stressed, out of balance, or have trouble sleeping. We feel like we cannot switch off when we want to, and that pressures and expectations keep pushing us, sometimes past our limits. Over time, our mental and physical health suffers. If this sounds familiar to you, it is extremely important to do something about it and to

take back control of your time and well-being. Mind Journey is designed to help you with just that - step by step, it will guide you towards a more balanced and mindful state, the antidote to mental stress and strain.
FoodWave Image

FoodWave

This application is designed to share and sell food ingredients through FoodWave. A new food culture revolution is created that collects and shares all the ingredients of food throughout the country.

Bandi Place Image

Bandi Place

Everything you see on the road are food trucks and pop-up store information. It's easy to see where you are right now. We can find street food, culture, goods from all over the world. Create your own street shops and bring your brand here.

App Development for Independent Consultant

"I am very impressed with their quality of work."

Mar. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Zennaxx developed an app for an independent IT consultant. The team built both an iOS and Android version of the platform according to a set of requirements for a beta release.

Halifax, Canada
Jayvadan Bhojani
Independent Consultant

The team filled the requirements for the project and met the expectations of the internal team. Zennaxx effectively coordinates with the client to ensure consistent communication. The team is hard-working, experienced, and knowledgeable.

I am an independent IT consultant and I assist my client to develop web & mobile applications by forming an offshore team and making sure that it satisfies my clients' needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zennaxx?

I hired Zennaxx for dedicated Android and iOS developers' requirements for the ongoing development of mobile apps.

The goal of the project is to meet develop mobile apps as per the requirement and continuous improvement and developing new features.

Whenever I have any need of selecting a vendor in the project, I make a list of vendors who have done similar work in the past and I did the same with Zennaxx. In the next step, I took a call with one of the representatives from Zennaxx and he was impressive. He explained everything in detail from onboarding to project execution and support.

It was a mobile apps development requirement and I wanted to hire dedicated full-time Android and iOS developers. I had an initial set of requirements for the beta release and then I needed a continuous development for improvement and support. It was a year-long project.

As I had a requirement of dedicated Android and iOS developer and I was provided with one Sr. Android and one Sr. iOS developer. I was also provided with a team leader for planning and managing those resources.

I am very happy with the outcome of this project. The developers are very knowledgable and executed the project very subtlely. They have adopted the idea quickly, provided consultation on technology stacks and developed applications exactly as per the specification.

It was very effective and I had no problem coordinating and communicating with Zennaxx team.

I am very impressed with their quality of work. The developers have very good knowledge of the required technology and are able to work on fairly simple to pretty complicated tasks too.

I do not think that I have anything to suggest to them at this moment.

Mobile App Dev & Consulting for IT Company

""We learned much more than we thought possible, and we appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful..."

Zennaxx provides front-and backend app development and QA with the aim of transferring internal systems onto a mobile platform. They've also consulted on the app's design.

Hong Kong, China
Anthony Ng
Employee, IT Company

The product has received positive feedback so far. Zennaxx is a communicative team with a collaborative workflow. They prioritize high-quality deliverables.

I am the R&D Manager of Innoways Ltd. Our compnay help customers establish a thriving e-business that links the enterprise with its employees, customers, partners and suppliers. At Innoways, we offer our customers great versatility through cost-effective products and services having both vertical and horizontal market components.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zennaxx?

Zennaxx provides a monthly basis developer service to us. Their developer will based on our requirement to work on those tasks. Also their developer will be provided professional opinion if there are better solution

The goals of those project would be like to transfer all our system (ERP, HR or other system) into mobile platform

We select this vendor because they provide professional solution and have a great system analysis team. Also, they will advise many different design model for us to be more easy to use for the app.

We will have 1 week 1 meeting to see the timeline and discuss how the target task of each week. Then we can deliver the app on time. Also, their management team will have once a month per meeting to review the developer's performance.

Initially, we were assigned a project manager to support us and serve as the main point of contact throughout the project. I only spoke with our project manger, but I was made aware that there were 2 frontend and 2 backend developer, as well as a QA resource working behind the scenes.

The first version can be launch in 6 months. Afterward, we have launched phase 2 in the next three months. We received much positive feedback and hope us to enhance more function into the apps

The project manager that we were assigned was east to communicate with and provide us frequent updates. We connected over Skype at least once a month and used Jira for all other communication. Overall, I was impressed by the timeliness of the team.

We learned much more than we thought possible, and we appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we came up to came up to speed. We have worked with other agencies for different area of the company, but this was a particularly collaborative and positive experience. I will certainly engage with this company again for any mobile app needs that we have in the future.

Everything can always be done faster, but we were very satisfied with their work every step of the way. In the end, quality is more important than speed and we ended up with a beautiful product.

App Dev for Consulting Company

“They go above and beyond in every aspect.”

Apr. – Aug. 2018

Zennaxx developed an application for a Bluetooth device. They built the app for Android and iOS using Amazon Web Services and a SQL-driven database. The app uses GPS-driven data from multiple APIs.

Sweden
Cristian Hidalgo
CEO, Hidalgo Consulting

The app thrilled the third-party recipient so much it stimulated additional work for Zennaxx. The app is now available in the app stores. The team delivered high-quality results in response to a challenging request. They offer excellent communications and strong value for the cost.

I’m the co-founder and project manager of Hidalgo Consulting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zennaxx?

Our client needed an app for a product they developed.

The product is an innovative Bluetooth device for the security business. It’s a pepper spray that activates when you fire the device and then activates the Bluetooth to send out the GPS coordinates. It’s both an Android and iOS app. The function of the app is that it goes along with the safety product. We used Amazon Web Services and it’s a SQL-driven database. We also used Facebook, Google, and Google Maps APIs for GPS-driven data. We used Bluetooth technology for the devices. It was native development in order to get to the most detailed part about the Bluetooth. One of the complicated challenges was the background modes on Bluetooth and how to access them.

Kunal (Founder, Zennaxx) was our project manager.

How did you come to work with Zennaxx?

I heard of them from a business colleague that had previously worked with them. They were happy and pleased with their performance, cost, and quality. We hired Zennaxx because they had the skills to master the complicated technology behind the product.

We’ve invested around $10,000 so far.

We worked with them on this project from April–August 2018.

We finished the app and the client is extremely satisfied with the results. They confirmed that satisfaction by ordering more versions and features from Zennaxx. The app was cleared for both the App Store and Play Store. We are currently doing further development of the app. It’s in version 1.3 and still going strong. The prognosis is great.

Kunal was forthcoming in every way possible in order to make the app a success. A great deal of the success of the app can be attributed to good communication with the team and how they are able to process our requests.

How did Zennaxx perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform especially well. Delays were only because of us or my client due to some scope and feature creeping. They perform excellently in keeping the schedule and budget. We use a basic Trello function and Skype for communication. We found the most effective way to communicate is to have ongoing contact with Kunal.

They go above and beyond in every aspect. We always feel like we get the most value for the money we invest. We feel secure with the developers, and the service they provide is excellent.

Communicate openly with the team about the specifics. If you have questions, feel free to ask; they are competent at explaining the technical details.

Overall Score They are my number one go-to tech company. I would be happy to work with them again.
    They were truly cost-effective and cost less than we predicted.
    It was excellent and better than what we expected.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web and App Dev Support for Digital Design Company

“Technologically speaking, they’re very good.”

Feb 2017 - Ongoing

Zennaxx provided development support and user experience/user interface design work for a digital design company. They designed and built a website and mobile application for two separate projects.

South Korea
Heewon Kang
CEO, Whymon

The two projects were completed successfully, leaving the end client satisfied with the team’s design and development efforts. The team communicated well throughout the project, though did not meet the agreed upon deadline.

My name is Heewon Kang, and I'm the founder of Whymon. We specialize in application and website development, as well as UI/UX [user interface/user experience] design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zennaxx?

We're a small company, and I needed to outsource some development and UI/UX work.

They provided application development and website design for our project. They developed a website and an Android application.

I worked directly with a project manager from their team.

We have worked together on two projects. The first one, Hoppy Club, cost $24,000, and the second, Bandi Place, was around $13,000.

We started working together one year ago.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

It was a good project and the client is happy with the results.

How was project management handled?

They’re very friendly, and always responded directly when I contacted them. Technologically speaking, they’re very good.

We used a project management tool, along with Skype for communication. Zennaxx’s team talked directly to the end-client.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

Their communication was very good, but they didn’t maintain a good pace at times.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They always tried to challenge what I want.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

They have good UI/UX design skills, so I would refer them to others.

Overall Score They delivered late.