IT solutions that build future-ready businesses

We are a community of technology specialists across the UK, Romania and Lithuania who combine creativity and expertise to deliver the IT solutions that help build future-ready businesses.

From the services we deliver to the products we build and the R&D projects we are part of, we’re continuously shaping and adapting our solutions to ensure we accelerate and evolve our clients’ business.

We are an employer of choice for people for whom technology is a passion not a job and we’re a partner of choice for companies that want to lead through digital but, first and foremost, we’re people who move technology and business forward.

• Suite 1, 39 Ludgate Hill
    London EC4M 7JN
  • Bd. 1 Decembrie 1918, nr. 110-112,
    Cluj-Napoca, CJ 400699
    Romania
  • Žalgirio gatvė 90
    Vilnius 09300
    Lithuania

Skimlinks, Anaplan, Sports Information Services, Kobalt Music, Solera, Caresoft, Deloitte, Addison Lee, OPAP, Kwiff, Covvered, ITN, Leading Video Game Console Developer.
Anaplan - Google Addon Image

Anaplan - Google Addon

Example

B2See Image

B2See

ScreenshotWith features that ensure users correctly frame their vehicles and shoot consistently high-quality images, fast uploads over Wifi, 4G or through a dedicated API, we help users quickly and easily pair vehicles with the right buyers.

Looking to significantly improve customers’ experience when engaging car repair service providers, the app eliminates the friction associated with repeated phone calls,

miscommunication, trips back and forth to the car repair shop.

Instead, a simple and effective platform enables real-time, transparent communication model that allows customers to view the damaged parts, keep track of costs, as well as decide on whether or not the repair should go ahead.

Our partner recognises that innovation is not an end state and, thanks to our simplified, value driven processes, b2see enjoys long-term, cost-effective continuous development, ensuring they strengthen their positioning in the market and continue to provide an excellent, customer driven experience.

Iceberg Image

Iceberg

Meaningful, actionable data is key in today’s digital- driven business industry and the Automotive industry in particular, is still struggling to find a balance between digital innovation and reliability.

As consumers are drawn to more environmentally-friendly, automated and inter-connected vehicles, businesses across the entire automotive value chain are struggling to meet the high expectations of their consumers while

ensuring the stability and reliability of their systems.

This is the challenge we’re helping CareSoft, a global technology-driven engineering solutions company, solve through robust, feature-rich, user friendly digital solutions.

By looking at innovation as a process rather than an end state, our community of agile technology experts has created one of the first in-depth B2B vehicle comparison platforms on the market.

Addison Lee Image

Addison Lee

Partnering with London's most trusted business- class car service, we ensured that the IT capabilities that are at the core of their business continue to drive excellence and performance for Addison Lee's customer-centric brand.

As part of an initial engagement, our scalable, nearshore SCRUM teams quickly and significantly reduced their costs. We adapted to Addison Lee's existing workflows, driving quality improvements

across their digital landscape.

Expanding our partnership to adopt the governance of their mobile technology estate, we maximised the performance of their legacy systems and existing platforms.

At the same time, we introduced impactful automation solutions both in the delivery and QA teams, which resulted in a 30% overall cost reduction and a 60% automation of all development tasks.

Continuing to build on this success, we are proud to be one of the technology partners of choice for Addison Lee as they continue to disrupt the transportation industry.

SIS - Sports Information Services Image

SIS - Sports Information Services

Example

AWS Infrastructure Dev for SaaS Provider

"I was working with the team myself and we were in constant communication."

Zenitech developed an AWS cloud infrastructure for an SaaS CAD provider. Their team built a specialized system that monitored loading and costs.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Dr. Andrew Armstrong
Cofounder and CTO, Cadonix Ltd

Zenitech's efforts successfully decreased spending and increased data collection. Their team responded well and worked effectively according to an agile methodology. Professional and collaborative, the Zenitech team was available and experienced.

I am the founder and CTO of the company Cadonix which is a cloud-based SaaS CAD provider we provide a cloud based electrical wiring cad solution called Arcadia for the wire harness manufacturing and automotive industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zenitech?

We use Zenitech to support our cloud infrastructure.

It is ongoing, we felt we wanted more control of our cloud infrastructure and we felt we weren’t getting the right transparency or value with our previous provider, at the time we spoke Csaba to come up with a model to implement a new infrastructure, as a project it is us working in partnership and collaboration for what we need and what they need, we optimise all our work together.

I have worked with Christo and Ed as well as Csaba on previous projects for another company and having known their dedication to innovation I knew they were the best fit because we also have a great connection and trust them and their team.

It is a specialised system that enables us to implement 24-hour infrastructure for AWS as well as monitoring availability, loading and costs.

It was two team members from each side.

We reduced our AWS spending significantly, by half. We also automated a lot of reporting and statistics gathering so we have more visibility of results, we get a heads-up from the servers so we are able to resolve issues early.

It was really good, I was working with the team myself and we were in constant communication. Like we are part of the same team, we had workshops with their team and our partnership was the very best. This mode of collaboration allows both our companies to maximise our unique talents for our goals.

I think the agile response times were excellent, and the overall level of knowledge and professionalism was high and has been impactful.

I think there are minor improvements needed, for example when our key contact is unavailable, it would take a small amount of time to get back although it was never often and it wasn’t for a substantial time and was non-disruptive to business.

Mobile App Development for Video Marketing Company

"They are incredibly reassuring and will always go above and beyond."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Zenitech developed a mobile app for a video marketing solutions company. The team built both an iOS and Android version of the app and provided UI/UX designs.

Ben McDowell
Founder, B2see Video Ltd

The app, which has become more sophisticated over time, is easy to use and features a streamlined design. Zenitech is knowledgeable and accessible, ensuring both teams are on the same page. The team delivers quality results through a collaborative process.

I am the founder & director of the company B2see Video Ltd, we provide video marketing communication solutions to automotive industries, real estate and marine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zenitech?

For mobile application development.

I needed to provide, iOS and android applications fit for purpose, looking at increasing functionality and complexity over time and to expand internationally, I wanted to have the right partner who could support that direction.

I was recommended by word of mouth, Zenitech is regarded highly by many in the industry.

I engage with the Cluj office, I work with the development team and we specify requirements, we discuss how we meet those product development products, finding the best technical solutions we go in order of how we are going to approach the work, we then do the testing, the refining and then continue moving through the development stages bit by bit until we have developed, we do it by a project by project basis, it works perfectly because I am able to dip in and out when I need to.

2 Developers and a PM, there are also design and UI/UX teams.

Yes, the app is straightforward to use, there is a very low level of training needs to get people up to speed on the application the app itself is deployed into multiple markets around the world, and we are the second design generation of the app. I look back from when we started it is far more complicated and sophisticated, and we are already thinking up and planning ideas for the third generation.

Pretty good, I would say that we’re a small company so it’d be one on one, going backwards and forwards smoothly. There is no need for a robust multi driven workflow. So I was able to handle it myself. The only difficulty is scaling the cost of things. It’s hard to understand what the cost implication will be but Zenitech offer plans and briefs.

I would say the accessibility, and I would also say that they have the knowledge, Zenitech is always there when I need to find the right answers, and I can always trust them and the solutions that they find. They are incredibly reassuring and will always go above and beyond.

Sometimes I don’t know how much I’m spending until I get a summary in the bill, maybe its the nature of how we work, perhaps if we were able to change it up. I’d appreciate knowing if the 5 things I am asking for is £1,000 or £10,000, so a little more communication and visibility for the commercial implications for the work we’re doing.

However, I understand you can’t always be accurate. It’s like working in a garage, you have to pay for what is needed. Still, You can’t always know how much something is going to cost, I think if we were able to work in checkpoints to find out the total cost would be great.

Android Development & Testing for Consumer Transport App

"The team is very good at questioning and supporting the workflow, and they're able to create defect-free development."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Zenitech collaborates with internal resources to handle end-to-end development for a consumer transport app. They specialize in UX, performance, and security enhancements as well as unit testing.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Abhi Shankar
Product Manager, Addison Lee

Together, the teams are able to follow a monthly feature release schedule. The Android app's stability rate has increased to virtually 100% thanks to Zenitech's work, leading to improved user ratings and retention. Zenitech's key strengths are their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

I work as the product manager of the consumer app for Addison Lee, we are a leading global private-hire taxi and transport service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zenitech?

We worked with Zenitech for an end to end development of our consumer app

Goals were to deliver advanced critical strategic initiatives, improve app performance and stability, increase bookings for new customers and retain the existing.

It was through the recommendation of one of our colleagues who recommended them, we were looking for the best team that could deliver what we needed, and Zenitech was suggested, after meeting them we soon found that they were the perfect fit.

We were always working and running sprints every two weeks. The team delivered UX enhancements, as well as security enhancements — performance enhancements and automation and unit testings ensuring that they are delivering top quality and best practices. We have been releasing 1-2 new features a month on the app.

It was a team of 10. Scrum master, android developers, ios developers, QA testers.

For the android app stability was at 97% after the work that Zenitech implemented it is now above 99.9%. Zenitech has also delivered our key initiatives; we increased the number of users as well as user retention. After the improvements Zenitech made our android reviews have gone up from 3.8 to 4.5 rating.

Very effective, Zenitech is very supportive and talented; they strive for best practice, they are good at analysing a problem and coming back with useful solutions.

Overall our experience with Zenitech has been a fantastic one. The team is eager, and also allow us to excel in our role and allow independence. The team is very good at questioning and supporting the workflow, and they're able to create defect-free development without issue. They are innovators and really have broadened our teams relationship with tech.

Their proactive nature with code improvements and quality and their ability to stay on top of everything. Working with Zenitech is a joy and we have a very close partnership. They develop the latest tech for us and we don’t have to ever worry about falling behind. They stay on top of that for us and their knowledge and passion inspire us.

Zenitech is fantastic and has really made an impact on our business; they don’t realise how good they are. One thing we would suggest is they should take an evangelist approach to agile, really try to bring the value of agile and go with that angle. They have such a strength for agile and should push it forward.

Flexible
    Reasonable
    High Quality of code and methodology