Our business is growing small business

Zeal Media is a trusted Canadian web design and marketing agency serving small business owners across Canada with digital marketing through web design, ecommerce, SEO, marketing strategy, training and more.

We’ve been serving small business owners since 2011 with affordable, effective web design services. Our goal is more than just quality web design, small business owners need their marketing efforts to be successful. We understand that a website has to be more than pretty pictures and words—it must convert website traffic into customers.

Saskatoon, Canada
  • 3634B Mitchelmore Ave
    Saskatoon S7P 0B9
  • 3950 14th Ave Suite 301
    Markham, ON L3R 0A9

We have worked with small businesses, non-profits and associations across Canada and the United States. Businesses from a single employee to one hundred, with revenues from $50K to six figures annually.

Our primary mission is helping the small business owner grow their business. It’s rewarding knowing that through web design and marketing we’re helping small business owners put their kids in sports, music lessons, put braces on their teeth & send them to summer camp.

E-Commerce Dev, Marketing, & Design for Wellness Product

"Zeal Media Inc’s work resulted in extensive sales for my business."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Zeal Media Inc was hired to build an e-commerce platform for a wellness product. The team also assisted with graphic design and email campaigns.

Saskatoon, Canada
Joshua Turner
Owner, Essential Bracelet

Sales increased because of the user-friendly platform Zeal Media Inc designed. The workflow between the two teams was effective. Customers can expect a communicative team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price.

I’m the owner and inventor of the Essential Bracelet, a way to diffuse essential oils on the go.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zeal Media Inc?

Zeal Media Inc is a full-service multimedia shop that handles web development, graphics, and email campaigns.

We wanted an easy-to-use website.

I found Zeal Media Inc through an online advertisement. I spoke with their owner and was impressed with what he had to say.

Zeal Media Inc built an e-commerce platform, assisted with email campaigns, and delivered graphic design work.

I worked directly with their team.

Zeal Media Inc’s work resulted in extensive sales for my business.

The project management was effective.

I appreciated their communication, quality, and price.

No, there are none that I can think of.

Overall Score I highly recommend Zeal Media.
    They hit every deadline.
    They're the best priced marketing company in Canada.
    I love the quality.
    I refer them all the time.