We are Zapro Digital. We do IT.

Clients are the core to our existence and our ongoing success, we always enjoy sharing in our clients’ excitement of their ideas and offer end-to-end software development services - Specifically what an idea technically requires to bringing it to realisation and fulfilment. Being spread over 3 continents best utilises our efforts and skills available to deliver excellence in services to SMBs and Start-Ups.

This ensures you as the client are provided the best possible experience in working with us. We value creativity and encourage collaboration; ideas are shared and individually everybody in the global team contributes to the common goal of your success. Meeting your digital needs and delivering high-quality solutions is our goal. By the way, we develop products for ourselves, so rest assured we know the financial and personal pain involved in it.

Education, Security, Legal, Business Automation, Retail , Manufacturing

WordPress Dev for Online Platform

"We had no clients before but now have 26 up-and-running profiles."

June - Oct. 2017

Zapro Digital provided WordPress development services, working on improving the user-friendliness and usability of an existing site. They worked on the design, separate pages, and a directory.

Zaheer Hosany
Head of Business Development, Legit Claims

Their design and development work significantly improved the website and its appeal to clients, who now are happy to use the service. Zapro Digital's designer provided excellent ideas, and the team managed the project smoothly, ensuring effective communication.

I’m the head of business development for Legit Claims, an online platform that helps personal injury claimants connect with law firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zapro Digital?

Our website wasn’t up to par at all; there was no user-friendliness, and we’d overspent with other companies in the past. People weren’t taking us seriously enough.

The site uses either a Yii or Laravel PHP framework. They supplied us with an amazing designer who came up with solutions for how we could put all details on one page and give each law firm its own profile as part of a directory.

The directory allows users to find the best solicitors around the country and have a profile page to view before making an informed decision on who to contact.

The profile page contains Call-to-Actions to facilitate the direct communication with law firms in the preferred method of the users.

I’ve worked directly with their lead designer and the project manager. They had 4–5 people on the team, but I communicated with a single person who kept in touch with everyone else.

How did you come to work with Zapro Digital?

I’ve worked with other providers before, who promised the world, but couldn’t deliver. There were others who, even though they didn’t overpromise, did overcharge.

With Zapro Digital, I felt they had a diversified team. They came from different backgrounds, and it felt nice to talk to them. Everyone knew what they were doing, and they didn't try to oversell me things. I enjoyed that, and it’s why I’ve recommended them to others.

The cost of the law firm website has been around £15000 (approximately $19,701.46 USD).

They took around 4-5 months to complete the whole site.

Our service wasn’t trusted before, but our clients are quite happy with us now. They prefer to use us, and our site comes up first when searching for our partner law firms’ names on Google.

All the clients we have currently are because of Zapro Digital. We had no clients before but now have 26 up-and-running profiles. There’s been positive feedback. We’ve also started discussing how we could improve the website. Since we’re going to attract more users, we need to start looking at the site’s design.

How did Zapro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Jira for project management, so I didn’t have any worries in this regard. They did a good job in terms of communication and hitting deadlines, which is why I’ve given them my own project as well. I’ve worked with designers and developers before, but Zapro is the only group I trusted with this project. They’re good, and they’re worth it.

Their lead designer’s thought process is very impressive to me.

They’re quite a niche group. If they keep growing and take on more work, I hope they're able to find the same caliber of talent as their current designer.

Just trust them and go ahead with their ideas. For non-technical people like myself who don’t know whom to trust, it can be difficult to find the best partner—one who doesn't use a lot of technical jargon to make the client believe them.

Clients who want a simple and sleek solution should trust Zapro Digital and have an initial consultation meeting. During ours, we sat down and I explained the direction I wanted to go in. From there, we moved forward.

We’ve saved a lot of money by going with them.
    I’ve gone back to them with my own project.

iOS, Android, & Web Dev for Driving Instructors Platform

"Whenever we have a new idea, they’re able to absorb it."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Zapro Digital provides design and dev services for a cross-platform app connecting learners with driving instructors. They developed the functionalities for two user-types and now work on digital marketing.

PR & Marketing, Driving Instructors Platform

The application is currently attracting users who find it to be a success. Zapro Digital continues to market the platform further and develop new designs. The team manages the work effectively at all times, demonstrating strong technical skills and accommodating new ideas and feedback.

We provide a mobile and web application that brings together approved driving instructors (ADIs) and learner drivers on the same platform. It’s available across the U.K.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zapro Digital?

We needed feature design and development. They gave us the opportunity to design more easily and in a friendlier manner for the users.

We sat down with Zapro Digital to discuss the concept for our platform. I’d already had an idea in mind but consulted with each developer for input. This included insights on the website as well as the mobile app. Following our initial talks, they built an Android/iOS and web app that connects ADIs with users learning how to drive.

The app is split into an instructor and learner side. On the instructor side, we’ve compiled a database of ADIs and created profiles for prospective instructors. ADIs can then search for their profile on our site and claim it to begin using our platform.

Instructor profiles help ADIs create lesson plans and manage their students. With our platform, they can see a student’s skill rating and track real-time information such as the number of wrong turns or brakes performed. Afterward, instructors can review the results and send them to students.

On the learner side, students can enter their location to see all available instructors within a two-mile radius. The learner profile allows them to see their skill level, track their hours, and more. Payments can be made on a daily or weekly basis depending on the user’s preference.

Now, we’re continuing to make design changes to improve our platform’s user experience. Zapro Digital’s team has given us good suggestions, and we’ve already implemented some of them. We’ve also contracted them to support our digital marketing since they have a good reputation in that field. Our current database lists about 4,000 ADIs. Although we’re targeting learners and instructors, Zapro Digital is focusing on attracting more ADIs.

We work with three developers.

How did you come to work with Zapro Digital?

I visited their office, and their team was welcoming and promoted different ideas. We’ve had lunches and dinners with them, and they've always been kind-hearted.

We've spent £100,000 (approximately $130,000 USD) per year on their services.

We started working with them around March 2017. It’s been a long project, but now we’re marketing the app.

We’ve had very good success because of their work. Thanks to their marketing and development teams, we've onboarded 50–60 instructors to the platform. We’ve only started seeing results in the last month, but the platform is now attracting more learners and ADIs.

How did Zapro Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been working in the industry for a long time, and the best thing about them is their open-mindedness. Whenever we have a new idea, they’re able to absorb it. They always find a way to accommodate their clients. In terms of task management, we use Jira, a CRM, and Zeplin to oversee the project.

I particularly appreciate their development team. They come up with good ideas and have amazing design skills. We had a discussion last month about a new design; it’s still pending, but it’s impressive work.

Not at the moment. I’m happy with their services.

Digital marketing is very important. Whatever the product is, companies need strong teams and ideas to market it.

They've met all the deadlines I've given them.
    They provide good quality, but the lack of communication can be a drawback.
    They’re a good team.