Drupal Agency

ZANZARRA is a Drupal Agency located in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re small but highly efficient team of Open Source experts. We provide full development cycle services for a wide range of businesses. Mainly, we develop custom e-commerce solutions, LMS (learning management systems) and other complex content management solutions.

However, one of the services we provide makes me really proud. Our team succeeds in troubleshooting of complex projects. We can quickly get involved in the project, audit the situation, plan the solution and gently fix the problems in few iterations.

Usually, we use SCRUM as a management approach, as well as Waterfall for small projects. Everyone in our team is result-oriented and concentrated on solving business problems. That's why it really doesn't matter what management approach to use. In my opinion, it’s the main reason why we still haven't failed any of our projects (to be honest, I’m really scared to change these statistics).

Our services:

• Web development services on top of Drupal
  • Pixel perfect front end development (with mobile devices support, sure)
  • Top notch UX/UI design
  • Hybrid mobile apps development (using Apache Cordova and Ionic).

Lviv, Ukraine

Web Development for Independent Marketing Agency

"They always come back with solutions whenever I pose a problem."

ZANZARRA provides Drupal web development services for a variety of industries, handling everything from setting up the environment to building custom modules.

Laura Sudweeks
CEO, Sudweeks Design

Internal and external feedback has been universally positive. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Workflow was initially hampered by a reliance on email, but new tools greatly improved the flow of communication. Quality deliverables set ZANZARRA up for an ongoing engagement.

I’m an independent marketing agency. I provide services from website development to print materials, branding, and UX design.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZANZARRA?

I know coding, but I need to focus on managing my business. I needed to hire an external resource to meet my clients’ web development needs.

ZANZARRA predominantly works for me on the Drupal content management system. It's my preferred platform and it's what they specialize in. As long as Drupal is the right content management system, they work with my clients in industries ranging from finance to medical to a local newspaper. They’re able to operate at the root level. They can also set up the environment for me and do the installation. They build custom modules and create other customizations of the theme and the style.

They support troubleshooting with the newspaper client in particular. I took that job on from someone else and it’s required a lot of cleanups. They've built sites from scratch for a financial investment company. I gave them the specs of what was required, including restricted access to certain parts of the site. They do custom work for the medical company on their website as well.

I work with Alex (Account Executive, ZANZARRA).

How did you come to work with ZANZARRA?

They were a referral from another company.

I’ve spent $7,500 to date.

I've been working with them since January 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

I've not heard any negative feedback, which is important because I only get work through referrals. Their expertise in Drupal is efficient and sufficient for my clients. Being based in Ukraine, they're fairly inexpensive compared to what a U.S. firm would charge. It's a great opportunity to work with a talented team.

How did ZANZARRA perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a little bumpy at first. We started out just communicating via email, resulting in a bottleneck between me and the project manager. Alex recently integrated me into their job tracking tool. Now I can update tasks through the tool and see who's working on it. The project management software works really well, and now communication is quite smooth.

Their self-awareness of where their talents lie is excellent. I had a client that wanted a WordPress site. ZANZARRA had enough presence of mind to say that's not our strength so we can't support that project. It makes me feel confident that they only take on work in which they’re competent.

They also focus on the customer. There's a lot I don't know. ZANZARRA is good at educating me and being patient about explaining until I understand. They always come back with solutions whenever I pose a problem. Even though they’re 10 hours ahead, it’s amazing how often they have something ready for me the next day.

My only challenge was at the beginning with the lack of a project tracking mechanism. It turns out that they had a tool available and I just needed to ask. They’ve met every request I've had for engagement. I don't have anything to improve. They’re are working at maximum capacity now.

As with any project, clearly define the business needs. Once that's done, ZANZARRA can estimate properly to meet your needs. I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary that you need to do in order to engage with this team.

Overall Score They're my go-to web development team.
    There’s been no problems since they added me to the tracking software.
    They're amazingly cost effective.
    They always deliver exactly what I need.

Web and App Development for Risk Management Consulting Company

“Unlike many other firms, they’re invested in our success and making our business better.”

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

ZANZARRA offers web and app dev, including services such as platform migration and UX expertise. The team works in numerous languages, and they always customize products to end clients’ needs.

Las Vegas, NV
Phillip Selleh
President, Envintix

ZANZARRA was able to complete projects that no other companies could. Every employee is extremely skilled and talented, consistently meeting goals and deadlines. They require minimal oversight and work on projects as if they were for their own company.

I’m the president of Envintix, a company that provides management consulting services as well as hosting and application services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZANZARRA?
We had a set of apps that we needed to transform over into more modern frameworks. We tried numerous companies, but all of them failed to deliver.

ZANZARRA not only transformed some of our apps to a new framework, but they also collaborated on our business vision to create new apps and technology in a reliable manner. They migrated us from ASP.NET to Drupal 8, rapidly building modules and entire mobile apps using multiple languages (e.g., Ionic, C#, PHP, JavaScript). They designed an excellent UX and robust backend, implementing new technologies to enhance the services we provide, such as streaming, webinars, mobile apps, etc.

We’ve worked on about five different projects with ZANZARRA, all customized to our end clients’ needs. For every product, they build a data model that works efficiently and enhances customer experience.

The team depends on the project, but we’ve worked with various UX experts and developers.

How did you come to work with ZANZARRA?
They reached out to us on Guru. We’d worked with lots of companies previously, but none could deliver what we wanted on time and on budget. We partnered with them and they did good work, so our partnership has continued to expand.

We’ve spent about $80,000 so far, but we plan to ramp up our engagement soon.

We began working together in 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They accomplished tasks that no one else was capable of doing. We plan to be partners for the foreseeable future because they do such excellent work.

How did ZANZARRA perform from a project management standpoint?
We follow a scrum model, holding weekly conference calls to track project progress. They also have an intuitive system for us to see the work they’ve done and plan to do.

Their team is extremely talented, and everyone has lots of experience. They respect our timeline and budget, focusing on building a fantastic product and not necessarily on their bottom line. Unlike many other firms, they’re invested in our success and making our business better.

No. They've always been able to deliver a phenomenal product.

They’re the experts, so let them manage the way they manage.

Overall Score Working with them is amazing.
    They're the only partner I've ever referred.

Drupal Web Dev for School Management System

"There was very good communication and they respected the deadline."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

ZANZARRA was responsible for creating the backend and integrating the frontend of a school's Drupal website. A team of three worked to develop a website that allows for flexible course selection.

Switzerland
Vincent Gschwindemann
Project Manager, EPSN

Thanks to ZANZARRA's excellent work, the school has seen growth and enjoyed the onboarding of many new students. The team exhibited great communication and respected all deadlines.

Digital project manager

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANZARRA?

Creation of the drupal backend and integration of the front end

a modular system that would be flexible to create new courses

By references

Creation of the drupal backend and integration of the front end

they were 2 developers and a project manager

the school keeps growing and onboarding new students through the website

One project manager taking care of several developers

There was very good communication and they respected the deadline.

we were pleased