Drupal Agency/ UI/UX Design

ZANZARRA is a Drupal Agency located in Lviv, Ukraine. We are a small and highly efficient team of Open Source experts who provide full development cycle services for a wide range of businesses. We mainly develop custom e-commerce solutions, LMS (learning management systems) and other complex content management solutions along with UI/UX design. Design is not just about making things look good. Instead, it is a powerful tool of communication and influence.

All aspects of your project from the planning phase through to design, development and launch can be efficiently handled.

Main areas of expertise:

-UX Design;

-Visual Design Mockups;

-Interactive Prototypes;

-Product Design and Management;

We have succeeded in resolving complex issues in huge projects, fixing poor architecture, changing project structure without downtime, creating beautiful mockups with end to end user experience in mind. Our most important value is — we deliver! Our management approach helps us to meet the deadline and create something amazing and perfect to bring you success and satisfaction.

If we’d be a good fit to work together, contact us and we’ll set up a time to talk about your project and goals!

Lviv, Ukraine
  • 8 Oleksy Novakivskogo str.
    Lviv 76000
    Ukraine

BLCK.INK - Stylish Printing Services. Create your own Poster. Image

BLCK.INK - Stylish Printing Services. Create your own Poster.

Blck.ink is a Ukrainian company that provides printing services. You can either choose one of the posters presented on the website or create your own, choose the size and add a frame.

The peculiar feature of the website is customized printing, that is why we used our own Product Builder module.

We have built and designed a responsive and very easy to navigate website within 3 months, used Commerce, Liqpay

Gateway, Product Builder, Webform, Flag, Slick and Blazy modules. Based on these modules, we’ve launched a fast and reliable website. Especially, keeping in mind the ability to frequently roll out new templates for custom products.
e-Learning (LMS) website Image

e-Learning (LMS) website

Opigno is an Open Source e-learning platform based on Drupal that allows  you to manage your online trainings, and efficiently ensure that student, employee and partner skills remain up to date.

UI/UX Design Image

UI/UX Design

Creating an efficient, intuitive and eye-catching user interface which looks great and delivers the best user experience on all devices. We provide top-notch UI/UX development services to  increase your user interaction and drive sales

Boardr.co - out-of-home advertising Image

Boardr.co - out-of-home advertising

Development of highly sophisticated websites based using Drupal CMF.

LoveBook - e-commerce website Image

LoveBook - e-commerce website

Heavily customized e-commerce sites based on Drupal Commerce.

Google Shopping integration, product builders, custom price calculations, affiliate programs, etc.

Drupal Development for Market Research Website

“Our team is very satisfied with the resources they’ve provided us.”

Jan. 2016 - Mar. 2019

ZANZARRA created a custom website using Drupal for a market research and reviews company. Their work involved programming the site from scratch. Now, they continue to provide updates.

Hull, United Kingdom
Paul T
Market Research Executive, MRFGR & Ooh! Review

The team skillfully created a well-designed platform that contains the desired features and functionalities of the partner. They were able to prioritize tasks in order to deliver all final products according to schedule. Their communication structure and organization added value.

We use their services for two businesses, one being a market research company. The other company is a business review business. I’m a market research executive and part of the technical onboarding team for the review business.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZANZARRA?

They’ve collaborated with us on multiple projects at this point. They’re all related to web development for our two websites.

They were helping with us the full development of the review website. That involved programming and coding for that entire project. There are also several other tasks between the two companies that we’ve contracted them for. That involves bug fixes and implementing new features. The sites were created using Drupal.

Throughout the development projects, we report any problems or issues we notice to their team. Then, they’ll discuss possible solutions and options with us. From there, we’ll come to an agreement and start agreeing on timeframes. They put that plan into action.

Alex (Founder & CEO, ZANZARRA) is our main point of contact on their side, and we normally have direct contact with him. So, I’m not sure of the size of the team working in the background.

How did you come to work with ZANZARRA?

The owner of our market research company made our first contact with their team through Upwork. After he selected them, I handled much of the work-week project management between their team and ours.

We spent between £25,000–£40,000 (approximately $32,554–$52,086 USD).

We started working together around December 2015, and our team still calls upon them for small development projects. Their large-scale site development work occurred between 2016–2019.

I’ve always been satisfied with all of their work. It’s now easy to navigate and find all the information that customers might be looking for. Additionally, it’s a fast and well-designed platform. We’re really happy with it.

How did ZANZARRA perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever we’ve needed to get in touch with them, it hasn’t been a challenge to find them straight away. They’ve also always been able to deliver within our timeframe as well. We’ve been impressed with how they manage projects. Normally, we communicate over email or Skype.

Overall, we’re happy with the way they’ve designed and developed the site. Our team is very satisfied with the resources they’ve provided us.

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

From my perspective, everything that we’ve wanted from their team has been fulfilled.

E-Commerce Dev for Printing Company

"This project has helped us increase the geography of our sales and simplify order administration."

Mar. - Sept. 2018

ZANZARRA built a new Drupal-based website and integrated an online store for a photo printing company.

Lviv, Ukraine
Denys Sydorovych
Founder, Lovebook

ZANZARRA's efforts increased sales and simplified the order process. Their team was experienced with e-commerce and was highly responsive.

Lovebook is a local printing service. most popular our product is photobooks and albums. I am the founder of this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANZARRA?

We needed a website where customers could quickly and conveniently order our products. It was important to create a constructor where the customer could configure the appearance of the product, download the files and pay online.

Цe need e-commerce platform with flexible capabilities.

zanzarra recommended to me by friends as a responsible and professional team.

Developed a new site on the Drupal platform for custom solutions to best meet our needs

Оn dis project work 2 employees

I am very pleased with the communication with the project manager Alexey, he always answered my requests in time, provided the maximum information about the project.

The guys work quickly and smoothly, in case of any problems, they quickly reacted and solved them.

I do not have much experience in this field but it seemed to me that guys are well versed in business. Although there is no limit to perfection, there is always room for improvement.

Web Development for Independent Marketing Agency

"They always come back with solutions whenever I pose a problem."

ZANZARRA provides Drupal web development services for a variety of industries, handling everything from setting up the environment to building custom modules.

Laura Sudweeks
CEO, Sudweeks Design

Internal and external feedback has been universally positive. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Workflow was initially hampered by a reliance on email, but new tools greatly improved the flow of communication. Quality deliverables set ZANZARRA up for an ongoing engagement.

I’m an independent marketing agency. I provide services from website development to print materials, branding, and UX design.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZANZARRA?

I know coding, but I need to focus on managing my business. I needed to hire an external resource to meet my clients’ web development needs.

ZANZARRA predominantly works for me on the Drupal content management system. It's my preferred platform and it's what they specialize in. As long as Drupal is the right content management system, they work with my clients in industries ranging from finance to medical to a local newspaper. They’re able to operate at the root level. They can also set up the environment for me and do the installation. They build custom modules and create other customizations of the theme and the style.

They support troubleshooting with the newspaper client in particular. I took that job on from someone else and it’s required a lot of cleanups. They've built sites from scratch for a financial investment company. I gave them the specs of what was required, including restricted access to certain parts of the site. They do custom work for the medical company on their website as well.

I work with Alex (Account Executive, ZANZARRA).

How did you come to work with ZANZARRA?

They were a referral from another company.

I’ve spent $7,500 to date.

I've been working with them since January 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

I've not heard any negative feedback, which is important because I only get work through referrals. Their expertise in Drupal is efficient and sufficient for my clients. Being based in Ukraine, they're fairly inexpensive compared to what a U.S. firm would charge. It's a great opportunity to work with a talented team.

How did ZANZARRA perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a little bumpy at first. We started out just communicating via email, resulting in a bottleneck between me and the project manager. Alex recently integrated me into their job tracking tool. Now I can update tasks through the tool and see who's working on it. The project management software works really well, and now communication is quite smooth.

Their self-awareness of where their talents lie is excellent. I had a client that wanted a WordPress site. ZANZARRA had enough presence of mind to say that's not our strength so we can't support that project. It makes me feel confident that they only take on work in which they’re competent.

They also focus on the customer. There's a lot I don't know. ZANZARRA is good at educating me and being patient about explaining until I understand. They always come back with solutions whenever I pose a problem. Even though they’re 10 hours ahead, it’s amazing how often they have something ready for me the next day.

My only challenge was at the beginning with the lack of a project tracking mechanism. It turns out that they had a tool available and I just needed to ask. They’ve met every request I've had for engagement. I don't have anything to improve. They’re are working at maximum capacity now.

As with any project, clearly define the business needs. Once that's done, ZANZARRA can estimate properly to meet your needs. I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary that you need to do in order to engage with this team.

Overall Score They're my go-to web development team.
    There’s been no problems since they added me to the tracking software.
    They're amazingly cost effective.
    They always deliver exactly what I need.

Web and App Development for Risk Management Consulting Company

“Unlike many other firms, they’re invested in our success and making our business better.”

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

ZANZARRA offers web and app dev, including services such as platform migration and UX expertise. The team works in numerous languages, and they always customize products to end clients’ needs.

Las Vegas, NV
Phillip Selleh
President, Envintix

ZANZARRA was able to complete projects that no other companies could. Every employee is extremely skilled and talented, consistently meeting goals and deadlines. They require minimal oversight and work on projects as if they were for their own company.

I’m the president of Envintix, a company that provides management consulting services as well as hosting and application services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ZANZARRA?
We had a set of apps that we needed to transform over into more modern frameworks. We tried numerous companies, but all of them failed to deliver.

ZANZARRA not only transformed some of our apps to a new framework, but they also collaborated on our business vision to create new apps and technology in a reliable manner. They migrated us from ASP.NET to Drupal 8, rapidly building modules and entire mobile apps using multiple languages (e.g., Ionic, C#, PHP, JavaScript). They designed an excellent UX and robust backend, implementing new technologies to enhance the services we provide, such as streaming, webinars, mobile apps, etc.

We’ve worked on about five different projects with ZANZARRA, all customized to our end clients’ needs. For every product, they build a data model that works efficiently and enhances customer experience.

The team depends on the project, but we’ve worked with various UX experts and developers.

How did you come to work with ZANZARRA?
They reached out to us on Guru. We’d worked with lots of companies previously, but none could deliver what we wanted on time and on budget. We partnered with them and they did good work, so our partnership has continued to expand.

We’ve spent about $80,000 so far, but we plan to ramp up our engagement soon.

We began working together in 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They accomplished tasks that no one else was capable of doing. We plan to be partners for the foreseeable future because they do such excellent work.

How did ZANZARRA perform from a project management standpoint?
We follow a scrum model, holding weekly conference calls to track project progress. They also have an intuitive system for us to see the work they’ve done and plan to do.

Their team is extremely talented, and everyone has lots of experience. They respect our timeline and budget, focusing on building a fantastic product and not necessarily on their bottom line. Unlike many other firms, they’re invested in our success and making our business better.

No. They've always been able to deliver a phenomenal product.

They’re the experts, so let them manage the way they manage.

Overall Score Working with them is amazing.
    They're the only partner I've ever referred.

Various Drupal Projects for Sports-Focused Digital Agency

"They had a good sense of the IT requirements, easily understanding the tasks and delivering a good product."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

ZANZARRA provided front- and backend development services for various Drupal 7 and 8 projects. Some of their tasks included building informational websites, creating REST APIs, and designing event layouts.

Budapest, Hungary
CTO, Sports Digital Agency

With ZANZARRA's support, the internal team could deliver solutions faster to their end clients when they had their resources tied. ZANZARRA worked well with the in-house project managers, and they understood given IT requirements easily.

We are an international digital agency specialized in sports, I'm the IT director.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANZARRA?

We had various Drupal 7 and 8 based projects where we needed backend and frontend development.

Developing new features on these websites as well as regular maintenance.

They have been recommended by another company.

Creating layouts for events, building informational websites from ground up, creating REST API-s for JS frotnend solutions.

Full stack developers.

The impact is we were able to answer and deliver faster some solutions when our internal team was temporarily full, which is important.

We had our own project managers on these projects.

They had a good sense of the IT requirements, easily understanding the tasks and delivering a good product.

As for any IT company there is always room for improvement, but there isn't any specific point I need to highlight.

Overall Score Top, we already work on a new project.
    Always in time, always accessible.
    Exactly matching our budget, after a while we got volume discount.
    They are always aiming for the best quality.
    I already referred and got positive feedback.

Drupal Web Dev for School Management System

"There was very good communication and they respected the deadline."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

ZANZARRA was responsible for creating the backend and integrating the frontend of a school's Drupal website. A team of three worked to develop a website that allows for flexible course selection.

Switzerland
Vincent Gschwindemann
Project Manager, EPSN

Thanks to ZANZARRA's excellent work, the school has seen growth and enjoyed the onboarding of many new students. The team exhibited great communication and respected all deadlines.

Digital project manager

Creation of the drupal backend and integration of the front end

a modular system that would be flexible to create new courses

By references

Creation of the drupal backend and integration of the front end

they were 2 developers and a project manager

the school keeps growing and onboarding new students through the website

One project manager taking care of several developers

There was very good communication and they respected the deadline.

we were pleased