Full Service Video Production Company

A full-service video production company creating high-quality affordable TV commercials, branded content web videos, and music videos. We work quickly and proficiently only to deliver creative visuals that will achieve our clients' goals.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 8424 Santa Monica Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90069

Building long-term professional business relationships is what we care about the most! We love to sit with our clients to get to know them first. This is the only way we can understand what they need to communicate to their target audience. As we successfully work with companies, artists, creative agencies, and other video production houses, our aim is to continue producing videos that are appealing and entertaining.

Video Production for Motivational Speaker

"Their knowledge, creativity, and professionalism were superb."

Jan. 2019

ZANE Productions created a one-hour video to market a motivational speaker’s mission and products. They led brainstorming sessions, organized filming, and edited the final product with feedback sessions.

Florida
Cathlene Miner
Motivational Speaker, Self-Employed

The video met all requirements and led to a fivefold increase in website hits. Short clips can also be pulled from it as needed. ZANE Productions led an overall smooth collaboration from start to finish, thanks to their consistent communication, technical expertise, and personable team.

I am an author, motivational speaker, and radio and podcast host of the show “Manifesting Magic in your everyday life.” I also founded Helping Handbags, USA. Inc., a nonprofit organization that donates handbags filled with essential products to women in need.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANE Productions?

I engaged ZANE Productions to create a one-hour video that I can pull short clips from as needed.

The video needed to capture my mission as a motivational speaker and as the founder of Helping Handbags, USA, Inc. Having a mix of long and short video segments also gives me flexibility for future marketing.

A colleague who had a lot of success with ZANE Productions referred them to me.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Weeks before filming, Zane Productions reached out to me over the phone to understand my business and my vision for the video. The team helped me brainstorm what I wanted the video to accomplish. They also helped come up with topics for me to address.

They also guided me through practical matters of filming—such as wardrobe choice and segment order—but took care of other elements—such as lighting, props, and booking a makeup artist and hair stylist on set—themselves.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Once we completed filming, I received drafts of each segment as well as drafts of the longer, one-hour video. I gave feedback and identified snippets that I wanted to have as stand-alone clips.

The video met all my requirements. Since it launched one month ago, my website has seen a fivefold lift in hits, leading to more revenue and clients for my business. I have used the video to pitch a series to several outlets. The short snippets, meanwhile, appeal to my target audience and attract them to my site and products.

Every team member of ZANE Productions demonstrated timeliness and attention to detail. They went above and beyond to deliver a high-quality video on time. I never felt rushed at any point.

Their knowledge, creativity, and professionalism were superb. The team knew every aspect of filming, lighting, and directing. At the same time, they created a welcoming atmosphere that made working together enjoyable.

No, everything went perfectly. I will definitely use ZANE Productions again and refer their team to friends as well.

Overall Score I couldn’t be happier with the experience.
    The collaboration was seamless. Their team fostered a creative and welcoming environment throughout.
    ZANE Productions charged competitive and reasonable rates for their work.
    ZANE Productions created a high-quality and professional video.
    I will absolutely recommend their team.

Music Video Production for Singer/Songwriter

“From an artistic perspective, their team really understood my description for the video.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

ZANE Productions helped create a music video, assisting in every stage from preproduction to launch. They provided a crew, hair and makeup services, a basic lighting package, and color and skin retouching.

Toronto,Canada
Suzi Kory
Self-Employed, Singer/Songwriter

ZANE Productions delivered an excellent video that completely aligned with the original vision, and viewer feedback has been largely positive. They were communicative and flexible, adjusting their workflow to accommodate any unexpected obstacles. Overall, it was a smooth and productive engagement.

I’m a singer and songwriter.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANE Productions?

I needed a vendor to produce the music video for one of my singles.

I wanted a high-quality video that aligned with my brand and vision.

I did some online research and reviewed the reels of various production companies in Los Angeles. Ultimately, I chose to work with ZANE Productions.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Through a few phone calls and email exchanges, I shared the concept for my music video with Zane (Director, ZANE Productions). He helped me put together a story and choose the best package for the project. Ultimately, I chose the most cost-effective solution. The contract included preproduction needs, four scenes with up to eight hours of shooting, editing, and two revisions to the first submission. They also provided color grading and skin retouching services. In terms of crew, they provided a director, photography director, and gaffer. For equipment, they provided an assistant camera, cinema camera, and a basic grip and lighting package. Also, their team offered suggestions for vehicle and studio rentals. ZANE Productions agreed to deliver the final product three weeks after filming ended.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked with Zane and four other team members. Three of them were production resources, and the other was a hair and makeup specialist. I provided all of my feedback to Zane, and he shared it with the larger team. With one primary point of contact, it was a very smooth process.

I’m thrilled with the final product. Zane and his team captured the look and feel I wanted for the music video. We only launched it two days ago, but it has already received over 1,300 views on YouTube and about 5,000 views on Facebook. The comments on both platforms have been nothing but positive. Overall, the response has been phenomenal.

The workflow was simple and clear. I communicated directly with Zane through conference calls and emails. We also met in person a few days before filming to finalize the project details.

Zane is prompt and effective in his leadership style. His communication with his team is very productive—they deliver what’s asked of them. From an artistic perspective, their team really understood my description of the video. I ended up using some of the raw footage in the final product because it was so perfect that there wasn’t much of a need for color editing.

A few things didn’t go exactly as planned on the day of the shoot, but ZANE Productions was able to quickly adjust the schedule and the video storyline to accommodate the unexpected occurrences. In my opinion, there aren’t any aspects of their service that need to be improved.

Overall Score I’m completely satisfied with their work.
    They were very organized.
    The cost was very reasonable.
    The video completely aligns with my vision. It is perfect.
    I’ve already referred them and will continue to do so.

Video Production for Water Purifier Retailer

"ZANE Productions is quite adept at determining a target audience and what content will resonate with that population."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2018

ZANE Productions created a crowdsourcing video and an informational product video to complement the sales pitch for a water purifier. They also provided still photography services.

Captain Cook, HI
David Trujillo
Owner, The Water Machine

Sales pitches are much more refined with the addition of the completed videos, and customers appreciate the video quality. ZANE Productions features a bright and talented leadership team, which made for a well-executed video production process.

I am the founder and owner of The Water Machine. We sell the world's first all-glass, gravity-fed, countertop water purifier. It removes viruses, pathogens, bacteria, heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, and other contaminants from your drinking water.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANE Productions?

We contracted with ZANE Productions to produce several videos about our product.

We wanted to produce videos that convince the consumer this is the best solution for purifying drinking water at home.

I selected ZANE Productions after interviewing several video production companies.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Zane (Director, ZANE Productions) knows his craft well. He chose the ideal locations and scripts for our videos. He directed his team efficiently and produced the best videos we could have asked for.

One video we created serves as a crowdfunding resource. The other videos centered on how to assemble and clean the product and why it is better than our competitors’ options. ZANE Productions also took several still shots to use in our marketing and sales processes.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Zane was quick to respond to texts, calls, and emails. His communication skills are unmatched.

The videos do well in educating the customer and easing our sales pitch. Our customers have responded very well to the quality of the videos.

We worked well together. I provided Zane with all the products and materials he needed for the videos. Once the project was complete, he delivered the videos and returned the products.

ZANE Productions is quite adept at determining a target audience and what content will resonate with that population.

No, Zane was great to work with.

Overall Score Hiring ZANE Productions was a great decision, and I'd recommend others hire them as well.
    ZANE Productions communicated well with us.
    We received wonderful value.
    It was a job well done.
    I will refer Zane to anybody that needs video production services.

Video Commercial for E-Commerce Firm

"I was blown away by the professionalism of their team."

July 2018 - Sept. 2018

ZANE Productions made two video commercials to boost brand visibility. They planned, shot, and edited a 60-second video and a 15-second video. Both videos have been published.

San Diego, California

The team worked on a tight schedule to execute an effective campaign. The finished products have doubled website visits and tripled the average session’s duration. Positive feedback from stakeholders has focused on strategy and vision, along with communication and technical expertise.

I am the founder and co-owner of a weighted blanket company which focuses mainly on e-commerce. I oversee digital marketing and manage vendor relationships.

For what projects/services did your company hire ZANE Productions?

We wanted to create a video commercial.

We wanted to increase the reach of our recently founded firm. The video needed to showcase a narrative about our ideal customer, incorporate sustainability, and demonstrate our product’s advantages. We broadcast the videos on our website and all of our social media channels.

We reached out colleagues in the video industry and production companies. We received quotes and timelines from each vendor and chose ZANE Productions for their expertise, quick timeline, budget, and unique vision for us.

ZANE Productions conducted research to understand our brand positioning and our competitive strengths. They produced a shot list and we collaborated on the scenes we wanted to be included. We chose models from a list they compiled, and they helped us identify a filming location. The team edited the video after the shoot with our input. They ultimately produced a 60-second brand commercial and a 15-second social media spot.

We worked principally with Zane (Director, ZANE Productions). On the day of the shoot, they sent a filming crew of three, along with one makeup artist, three models, and a photographer.

Sessions on our website have doubled and the average session duration has tripled in the two months since we published the videos.

How did ZANE Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

We worked together to plan the videos and we had input on the final edition that would be broadcast. ZANE Productions presented us with multiple drafts after filming before we moved on to color correction.

ZANE Productions quickly addressed and implemented any changes or edits that we wanted. They managed scheduling and workflow efficiently, and if there was ever an issue, we could talk to Zane directly.

What did you find most impressive about ZANE Productions?

On the day of the video shoot, I was blown away by the professionalism of their team. I was impressed by Zane’s efficient and effective management. Seeing the finished videos made me appreciate his suggestion to focus on lifestyle rather than just the product. The team also shined with their timeliness and quick implementation of edits.

We went through more video editing and revisions than planned, and I was late in submitting many of the changes. However, Zane was understanding throughout.

Overall Score I would love to work with them again.
    They completed our project within two weeks, with turnaround usually less than a day.
    They worked with my company's limited budget effectively.
    The completed videos exceeded my expectations.
    They produce great value for their clients.