Creating websites that search engines love!

Zadro Web specializes in cutting-edge web design, WordPress development, SEO, cloud services, and fully-managed web hosting services.

We create stunningly beautiful websites with results-driven UX, while proactively educating our clients through the entire web services landscape.

2007
Schaumburg, IL
  • 1699 East Woodfield Rd #240
    Schaumburg, IL 60173

Web Redesign, SEO & SMM for E-commerce Company

“They can quickly find a solution to any problem.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Replacing an old website, Zadro Web redesigned an e-commerce site in WooCommerce. They've also assisted with SEO, digital marketing, and content creation.

Milwaukee Metro Area, Wisconsin
Executive, Black Mountain Products

The website got favorable feedback and the in-house team is happy with Zadro’s responsiveness and professionalism. Zadro met all expectations, while their ability to establish a smooth process from the beginning has set the project up for success.

I'm one of the directors at Black Mountain Products. We sell fitness and outdoor equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zadro Web?

We do a lot of third-party selling, but we’ve never had a big online presence. We were looking for a company to redesign our website and help us with digital marketing.

They completely redesigned a website for us and optimized it in Google. It's an e-commerce website, so we use WooCommerce and WordPress. They're currently helping us with social media and content creation, doing SEO on the background.

We work with three of their team members.

How did you come to work with Zadro Web?

My business partner found them online. We met with them and decided they’d be a good fit.

We started working with them in May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We've been happy with their work. We're just starting the marketing and Google AdWords, but the website has already received positive feedback.

How did Zadro Web perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and get back to me within a day whenever I have a question.

It can be tricky to find someone who understands how an e-commerce platform works, especially from an SEO standpoint, but Zadro Web is very knowledgeable about WooCommerce. They can quickly find a solution to any problem.

No. I've been pleased with everything.

Have a basic knowledge of what you're trying to achieve and what audience you're trying to target. The more information you give them, the better return you're going to get.

Multiple Web Dev Projects For Graphic Designer

"We’ve been partners for years, and I won’t use anyone else for development."

2013 - Ongoing

Zadro Web provides programming assistance to translate graphic designs into functional websites, offering web development, email marketing, and SEO services in a long-term outsourced engagement.

Jenny Williams
Principal, Sidecar Creative

Google Analytics data demonstrate rising web traffic for third-party clients, thanks in part to Zadro Web’s detailed coding and SEO setup. The team’s proactive project management, responsiveness, and intuitive UX/UI creations continue to impress.

I’m the owner and creative director of Sidecar Creative, a small graphic design agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zadro Web?

I wanted to find a team or another person who could handle programming. I mainly do design, and I have other designers on my team, but we needed programming help. When I started the company, web design was becoming more mobile, so I needed to find a team who could help with that. I reached out to Dario [Web Strategist and CEO, Zadro Web], and he basically filled that entire gap. Now, for every project I get, I have the missing piece. He’s partnering with me to give my clients everything they need to build a complete website.

Sometimes, I need them on client calls with me to go over projects. Dario’s done SEO work and a lot of programming and WordPress sites. He sets the work up in Bootstrap and puts it into WordPress, making sure that my client can easily use it once the project ends. I know I can call him with a client’s needs, and he will answer my questions promptly. I feel like he does everything.

For SEO, a lot of my clients just want the initial SEO setup before taking it over in-house. Dario does a lot of SEO stuff with other people. That initial SEO setup is really important for my clients because a lot of them are new companies.

Some of my existing clients, who have their own in-house development teams, don’t really know what to do with email marketing. I’ll design an email blast or a newsletter for the client, and then Dario will set it up and either shoot out the blast or hand it over to the client. There are so many newsletter and HTML rules, and it doesn’t work in Outlook. Dario takes care of all that.

How did you come to work with Zadro Web?

I used to work at a big agency in Chicago. After I left, a designer friend of mine found Zadro Web and was doing some work for them. Zadro Web also needed more designers on their team. We started talking, and it ended up being a good partnership because we filled each other’s needs. By that time, I had worked with so many developers. Coming from a large agency, my standards were high. I want my designs to be pixel-perfect and match exactly. I want the functionality to be very specific so that, when I show a design to a client, I know exactly what the final result will be.

Once I started my own company, I went through many terrible developers. They either didn’t know what they were doing and tried to offshore the work, or they tried to just buy a template. As a result, I eased into my relationship with Zadro Web slowly because I didn’t want another bad experience. They matched my designs exactly. If I needed something changed, they would find a way to make it happen. We’ve been partners for years, and I won’t use anyone else for development.

How much have you invested with Zadro Web?

Our typical project is around $20,000, but we also pay for small email blasts.

Our partnership started about 4 years ago and is ongoing.

Whenever we look at the Google Analytics for a client, we notice that they’re getting more clicks because of the SEO. When creating a modern website, having robust SEO at the start is vital. We don’t just give them a website that’s programmed; there are so many other things behind it. My clients are always happy because they’re getting more traffic.

Many of my clients are startups with a small budget. They don’t really have much to go on, and that gives us a good advantage. We get to do all the branding and really give them a voice. When you compare our clients’ data over a year or 2 with their competitors, they’re gaining and gaining because we’re continually trying to work with them.

How did Zadro Web perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really on top of the work, which makes me feel like I need to do better project management myself. They definitely respect deadlines and like to stick to them. Sometimes, I’ll be late with sending designs, and I get a reminder call from them because they don’t want to fall behind on the project.

What did you find most impressive about Zadro Web?

I appreciate their attention to detail. Sometimes, clients want something that won’t translate to the best user experience. However, Zadro Web will come back to me, or we’ll call the client together, and explain our concerns, instead of just doing whatever the client wants.

Last month, we had a client for whom we were doing a lot of backend strategy. The client wanted multiple items in a form that wasn’t possible. We could’ve just put in all the data and given them the form. However, once we started going through the UX and the UI, we realized that what they wanted didn’t make sense. It wasn’t working on the backend. Zadro Web really thinks about things like that; they don’t just finish the work to get paid. We called the client and explained to them that we needed to change some things to keep users from getting confused.

They’re not just here for a paycheck. They actually want to do a good job, and they care about their work. Even if I’m late giving them files, they never miss a deadline. That’s why I’ve stuck with them.

Are there any areas Zadro Web could improve?

It’d be great if we were in the same state so we could have in-person meetings. I think we overcame all the initial challenges in the beginning. Over time, we’ve learned how to run a good partnership with the 2-hour time difference, but I don’t have anything negative to say.

Long Term Partnership with Packaging Company

"Zadro Web did an impeccable job."

2007 - Ongoing

The client hired Zadro Web to provide a variety of services including software and hardware maintenance, server installation, and search engine optimization.

Bloomingdale, Illinois
Michele Butler
Customer Service & Office Manager, Assemblies Unlimited, Inc.

Zadro Web delivered high quality work and contributed to increased online traffic for the client. The agency is praised for their clear and timely correspondence. There are no complaints for Zadro Web and the agency is recommended to others.

Assemblies Unlimited Incorporated is a contract packages company that fully turnkeys our customers' projects by using vendors and partners throughout the United States and Mexico.

What is your position in the company?

I am the Customer Service and Office Manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Zadro Web?

At the time we began working with Zadro Web, we had an IT guy that wasn't performing well. We need the people working for us to feel they have a vested interest in Assemblies Unlimited. We'd like them to feel like they're a part of the team as well. We were not getting the latter from the other provider. Often our computer had trouble and we could never locate our IT guy to fix it.

Our goal with Zadro Web is to obtain more business and market information through their services. We were looking to partner with a full-service agency that could cater to any of our IT and marketing needs.

We have been doing business with Zadro Web for close to ten years. Since our business relationship started, Zadro Web has helped with software and hardware maintenance, installing servers, and took care of our backup data. It's a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. We have them both come in the office and also dial into our network to make sure our system is running at optimal speed at all times.

As far as the web portion, Zadro Web makes sure our name comes up first when searching relevant keywords. They also take care of social media ads and Pay-per-Click for us. Because of that, we feel our business has been more successful over the last five years.

How did you come to work with Zadro Web?

We searched the internet and found Zadro Web. We had a couple of requirements. We wanted to make sure that the person we hired was not working remotely, that they could actually come in. We wanted the company to be close to our office so that they could drive here in little time if there was a problem. After talking to a couple of people, we found Zadro Web. We were immediately comfortable with Dario, owner of Zadro Web. He quickly learned both our industry and needs. We have been very happy ever since.

Our costs are anything from storage, to servers, to new computers that are installed, to on-site time, to away time. The invoices, for a month, go anywhere from $100 to thousands, and we’ve been with them for many years.

Zadro Web did an impeccable job. Now, we can tell at any moment who's on what part of our website, who's interested in what type of packages, and where these IP addresses are coming from. Aside from those capabilities, we can also print reports, request a quote on our website, and are able to track leads. Currently, we don't track leads but we are able to if we’d like.

Before we worked with Zadro Web, we were getting far fewer hits on our website and business.

How did Zadro Web perform from a project management standpoint?

Zadro Web performs very well. Just the other day, I had a question and had an email back in 15 minutes. If my main contact at Zadro Web goes on vacation, they always tell me ahead of time. They make sure I have an available contact during my main contact’s absence. Correspondence between us is very clear and timely. I have never had a problem with response time with Zadro Web.

What distinguishes Zadro Web from other providers?

I've been with Assemblies Unlimited for more than 13 years. Before we partnered up with Zadro Web, we had three other IT services. Our past partners and Zadro Web cannot be compared. Our past IT partners knew what they were doing, but there was no customer service. They answered our problems when they had time, and if our computer went down at 4 in the afternoon, we would be down for the next day or two. This has never happened with Zadro Web. In a similar situation, if our computer was down at 4 in the afternoon, Zadro Web would come in and fix it that day.

Is there anything Zadro Web could have improved or done differently?

We don't have any outstanding issues that they could be doing better or more of. They've tailored their services to our business.

You get what you pay for.
    I already have done that several times.

Web Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"They [Zadro Web] stand behind every single project that they work on."

With more work than they could handle, the client hired Zadro Web to provide end-to-end WordPress web development and rebranding services for one of their clients.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
Dana Ford
Owner, Eye Am Social

Zadro Web performed well and has been a valuable asset in the client’s rebranding process. The agency is praised for their excellent project management and responsiveness. Zadro Web was not criticized and is highly recommended to others.

My company is called Eye Am Social. We work with all kinds of different companies, smaller startups to larger corporations, helping them with their digital marketing efforts and their social media marketing efforts from management to campaigns to the actual strategy.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Zadro Web?

I was looking for a web developer for one of my clients.

Zadro Web was responsible for end-to-end web development and rebrand of one of my clients, Benchmarc Display. It was a custom-made WordPress website. All the graphics were sourced from them as well.

How did you come to work with Zadro Web?

I met Dario [Zadro], who's the CEO of Zadro Web, when I was working for another company, and we were in the same office building. There, I met him and his designer when they were working in the same office building as me. We started attending networking events, and then he actually outsourced some of his social media needs to me. I was able to learn a little bit more about what he did, and I had never met a designer and a developer that knew as much as he did and was as passionate as he was. As a passionate person myself, I want to work with someone who is equally passionate for my clients, so I naturally will choose him for any of my development or web design needs.

It cost less than $10,000.

It's an ongoing partnership.

Dario Zadro [owner at Zadro Web] was a huge asset when it came to the actual rebrand of the company. His role in creating an entirely new face of the brand was very prominent. He was able to help me transform this company's brand. Essentially, they didn't have a brand at all, anything that was consistent, and he was able to help me establish that.

How did Zadro Web perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management perspective, you won't work with anybody who responds to emails and fixes problems faster than Zadro Web. They're extremely proactive and responsive. Dario's just passionate about his work and pleasant to work with. Who doesn't want to work with someone like that? From the actual execution of the overall project itself, my vision and the vision of Benchmarc came together almost perfectly. It was the replica of the vision that we had in our heads.

What distinguishes Zadro Web from other providers?

They stand behind every single project that they work on. Many people get their websites done by someone, and it just doesn't really feel like their own, but they're proud of every single project that they do. They will spend those extra hours to make it right for you. Essentially, they're an extension of your brand.

Is there anything Zadro Web could have improved or done differently?

Honestly, no. There's nothing.