Strengthen your voice, spread your message

YYC3 connects individuals and organizations through strategic story-telling.

YYC3 will → strengthen your voice → spread your message → engage your audience → and sell your products, specifically focused on maximizing digital channels.

• Strategy
  • Coaching & Workshops

• 1727 13 Avenue SW
    Calgary, AB T3C0V1

Digital Marketing Services for Digital Marketing Company

"We really like how knowledgeable they are when it comes to what is working now for specific audiences."

I'm the owner of a digital marketing company.

Edmonton, Canada
Owner, Digital Marketing Company

Ever since the partnership with YYC3 Marketing started, the client's customer reported an increase in online visibility. The team was incredibly easy to work with and was accessible via phone, text, and email. They provided the ability and expertise to direct and execute.

I am the owner of a Digital Marketing company that has partnered with YYC3 Marketing on a number of different projects to leverage their expertise.

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Marketing?

Social Media Management, Website Design and Build, Graphics Design

Increase online presence of clients which directly correlated to growth in their businesses.

How did you select YYC3 Marketing?

I was looking for someone with a strong creative flair and proven ability to get results. I met with Hayley and knew instantly that she understood what I was looking to do and more importantly, knew how to get it done.

The team at YYC3 Marketing manage all my client social media platforms. I have also worked with their team for graphic design as well as website design for some of my clients.

I've worked closely with the owner of the YYC3 Marketing for the last couple years. I have also worked closely with their graphics specialist and content manager.

Since partnering with YYC3 Marketing, our client visibility online has grown substantially. They now are delivering a consistent message to the market and are looked at as leaders in their respective industries thanks to the work the YYC3 Marketing team has done and continues to do.

They are incredibly easy to work with. Very accessible via phone, text and email when questions arise. The expectations are laid out at the start of a project and they have the ability and expertise to just take that direction and execute.

We absolutely love how creative they are. They are always suggesting new, more cutting edge ways of getting our clients key messages in front of the best performing audiences. We really like how knowledgeable they are when it comes to what is working now for specific audiences.

Not really. I have been working with the YYC3 team for over 2 years now and have never had any concerns with their ability to deliver what they say they will.

Overall Score They are a well run company with strong leadership.
    Continually deliver the work on time as our project plans define.
    For the quality of work being provided, the cost is very reasonable.
    Very professional in their delivery and execution.
    I already have referred them to peers of mine.

Digital Strategies for Executive Health Club

"YYC3 is the kind of company you can trust to help execute your social media strategy."

June 2017 - Sept. 2020

YYC3 Inc. conducted digital marketing efforts for a health club. One of the things they did was to revamp the firm's site. Overall, it was meant to increase the client's visibility, followers, and membership.

Calgary
Membership & Communications Manager, The Bow Valley Club

YYC3 Inc. produced outstanding marketing campaigns for the client. The team has the ability to create effective and memorable partnerships with the company's target customers. In all their tasks, they demonstrated flexibility, professionalism, and trustworthiness.

The Bow Valley Club is one of Calgary's premier Executive Health Clubs in downtown offering professionals a place to workout, play squash and enjoy a social setting with a dining experience. I am the Membership and Communications Manager at the Bow Valley Club

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We hired YYC3 to make our social media presence stronger and to overhaul our website to make it more user friendly and informative.

Our goals were to increase our followers, increase our exposure and increase our membership.

How did you select YYC3 Inc.?

I've known Hayley Bendzik, President and owner of YYC3 through other projects she's done and she was referred to me.

Hayley and her team executed a digital strategy for the Bow Valley Club. YYC3 was organized and they went beyond our expectations. They improved our digital presence and executed on time with planning ahead.

YYC3 had professional photographers and social media experts. They are highly knowledgeable and the team expanded from when we first started with them, which shows their success with building strong client relationships.

I worked closely with the team at YYC3 and if I needed to meet with them to discuss future marketing campaigns they were always available to collaborate. The team listened to our needs and helped us achieve what we couldn't do ourselves.

YYC3 is the kind of company you can trust to help execute your social media strategy. They are accountable, professional and extremely knowledgeable. YYC3 was always dependable and got the work done! I never had to worry about the quality of work they put forward. They are an excellent team and a great group of individuals.

YYC3 team is a very impressive company. Hayley is extremely good at building a strong relationship with her clients and her team is exceptional. She hires only the best and her team is good at listening and making content that is relevant and appropriate.

YYC3 is doing everything right! I would recommend anyone looking for social media, web design or marketing to connect with them. They make it effortless and get the job done! If you don't have the staff to do this or the experience, YYC3 can do it for you and they're always there to help you.

Overall Score A Perfect 5 Stars
    Always a step ahead
    Very reasonable
    Excetional
    Very likely

Social Media Marketing for Retail Mattress Store

"Their work increased our followers and engagement online."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

YYC3 Inc manages the social media accounts for a retail mattress store. They also provide content creation services.

Peter Delvallet
Owner, Rise Sleep Accessories

As a result of YYC3 Inc’s work, the client has seen an increase in their sales and growth in their number of social media followers. They have excellent communication and are quick to address any issues that may arise.

I’m the owner of a retail mattress store.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3 Inc?

I was looking to expand my social media presence.

They managed all our social media accounts. They create some content, and we also provide them with materials.

Hayley (Marketing Consultant & President) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with YYC3 Inc?

I booked meetings with several companies, but my discussions with Hayley were the best.

We’ve invested about $10,000 so far.

We began our ongoing relationship with them in August 2019.

Since increasing our marketing budget and bringing YYC3 Inc on, our sales have gone up. Their work increased our followers and engagement online.

How did YYC3 Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is very good. If there’s ever an issue, I give Hayley a quick phone call or send an email, and it’s addressed immediately.

They deliver high-quality content.

There could be a bit more attention to detail, but overall, everything is good.

As long as you have clear communication, they’ll take care of everything you need done.

Web Dev & Social Media Management for Consultancy

"I find YYC3's ability to turn around quality work on short timelines the most impressive thing about this company."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

A public affairs consultancy hired YYC3 Inc to design, develop, and maintain a new website for the company. They also managed the consultancy's social media accounts, creating content and advertisements.

Sarah A. Painchaud
Consultant, New West Public Affairs Inc.

There has been a noticeable increase in website traffic, site engagement, social media likes, and social media followers since YYC3 Inc. began. Communication was easy, as YYC3 Inc's friendly team quickly turned around content.

New West Public Affairs is a full suite public affairs and government relations consulting firm located in Calgary, AB. As a Consultant, I help clients navigate government and create public policy wins. I am also responsible for internal and external communications for both the company and clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We hired YYY3 to design, develop and maintain a new website for our company as well as to support on social media.

Our goals were to increase our digital marketing, establishing New West Public Affairs as a thought leader in the industry, which would hopefully lead to an increase in business leads.

I was not privy to this - our firm's Principal was responsible for identifying a vendor.

Design, development and maintenance of website. Social media content and graphic creation. Advertising on social media.

Three people.

Increase in website traffic and engagement. Increase in social media likes / followers.

There has been great work flow and communication between our team and YYC3. We use google docs to collaborate on work. Responses are normally received within a couple hours if not minutes.

I find YYC3's ability to turn around quality work on short timelines the most impressive thing about this company. We produce a lot of content and YYC3's team is always available and ready to get things online. Additionally, their friendly personalities make for a great working relationship.

N/A

Marketing Strategy for Paramedical Tattoo Company

"YYC3 Inc. exceeded my expectations."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

YYC3 Inc. developed an online learning course using Teachable and supported content creation for a paramedical tattooing business. The team created a marketing strategy and schedule to structure initiatives.

Jody Stoski
Owner, Paramedical Tattoo Academy

YYC3 Inc. implemented systems that organized marketing initiatives and streamlined operations. The team is attentive and manages their responsibilities efficiently to deliver results as expected. They are reliable and provide superior services, which supports an ongoing partnership.

I run the Paramedical Tattoo Academy. We do paramedical and cosmetic tattoos.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3 Inc.?

We felt like there were too many moving parts in the business to handle. I needed a partner to help organize our social media and marketing efforts.

YYC3 Inc. came up with a marketing plan that organized our social media and helped us to move forward. Their team gave us good guidance on our direction so that I didn't have to navigate our marketing efforts blindly.

They also helped us with an online learning platform using Teachable. Their team put that together and helps us stay on a timeline for content. They've also helped with content, but I usually create it. Their team got us organized in a way that I wasn’t capable of doing by myself.

I work with one person usually, but I know that other people help behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with YYC3 Inc.?

A colleague referred me to YYC3 Inc. We met so that I could get to know them and interview the company. I liked what they had to say, so we hired them.

We’ve spent around $15,000 on their services.

We started our collaboration in November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Their team’s efforts have made my life a whole lot easier. They always do what they say that they’re going to do. We’ve been busy executing on the efforts, so it hasn’t been a priority of mine to loop back to metrics. We’ve recently launched ads, which need time to show results.

How did YYC3 Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via text, email, and phone calls once in a while. Their team’s organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.

YYC3 Inc. exceeded my expectations. I’m never disappointed by what they do.

This isn’t anything that she could do differently, but they’ve had a couple of issues with staff turnover. That’s something that a business owner has to manage.

It’s most important to know your goals. That way, their team can complete those projects and take them to the next level.

Marketing Strategy for Blockchain Recruiting Company

"I appreciate their personal approach, speedy delivery, and transparency."

Feb. 2020

YYC3 Inc. consulted on a marketing and communication strategy with the aim of enhancing web-based messaging and social media.

Vancouver, British Colombia
Maxime Ntsikou
CEO, io Talent Solutions

The website is ranking higher on search engines, and it is receiving 63% more traffic than before the partnership. The vendor exceeded expectations with their timely workflow and consistent communication.

Co Founder of an international Tech and Blockchain recruitment Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We were looking to improve our marketing / communication strategy. YYC3 improved our website messaging and overall communication strategy in a timely matter.

Our goal was to improve the messaging on our website, social medias and overall communication with our stakeholders.

I heard from this company from WOM and they have very positive reviews online.

After discovering this company, we scheduled a total of 3 calls to finalize the projects. Hayley had a very good understanding of our website within the first call and has been able to deliver a great solution for my business.

I was in direct communication with the founder.

Our SEO improved drastically due to YYC3. They have been able to improve our messaging and our website is receiving 63% more traffic since we implemented their solution.

Very effective. We communicated by phone conversations, emails and text messages. Overall, the service did go beyond my expectations. I was expecting the task to take a few weeks but it was done in 1.

I appreciate their personal approach, speedy delivery, and transparency.

None

Facebook Ad Management for Windows Company

"I’d advise customers to just go ahead and try it."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

After a previous Google Ads project failed, YYC3 Inc. provided paid Facebook advertising services. Their team also manages the client's Instagram and Facebook pages.

Dmitry Zhuchenko
Owner, Econoshield Windows

YYC3 Inc.'s efforts have reduced the use of mailers and taken up a large percentage of the advertising budget. Their efforts helped significantly cut cost per lead. Their communication and project management are highly streamlined and effective.

I’m the owner of a window and door sales and installation company. We work with residential customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

The primary challenge was finding customers. We used to rely on traditional advertising methods and send fliers through the mail. That’s a fairly expensive process in terms of printing and distribution. The people who read and respond to those fliers are also typically from an older generation, leaving the younger crowd in the dark.

We started with Google Ads PPC services, but that was ineffective and expensive. Next, we decided to try Facebook based on a friend's recommendation.

YYC3 provides Facebook advertising services. They also look over the rest of our online profile, Instagram, Facebook, and whatnot, but we only use Facebook for paid advertisements.

I only deal with Hayley (President and Marketing Consultant, YYC3). I think there are other people involved, but she’s been our main contact. There's a team of people she employs, but I was not in touch with them.

How did you come to work with YYC3?

My friend had used YYC3 for Facebook and gave a good recommendation, so I decided to try their services.

Not including the ad spend, the total cost so far has been $6,000–$7,000.

We started working with YYC3 in June 2019.

To my surprise, Facebook advertising actually worked fairly well for us. Ever since we started working with them, we’ve almost stopped using mailers as our main advertising. We don’t exclusively advertise on Facebook now, but it accounts for about 70% of our advertising budget, which is way more economical compared to what we were doing before. The cost per lead has dropped by 60%, compared to last year.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

We use email primarily. I will call if there’s anything urgent, but I can send them an email in most cases. The communication style is fairly unique and I don’t think it would work for everyone, but it works very well for me. I’m not sure whether it’s Hayley’s style of dealing with customers, or whether she adapted for working with me, but our communication is minimal.

We don’t talk often: I just tell her when we have a campaign coming up and give her instructions. She takes care of them, and I don’t hear from her for months at a time until we need to make an adjustment. That works for me because I don’t like to micromanage people. I trust what she’s doing and I see the results, so we don’t bother each other.

What impresses me is that they can actually deal with Facebook, which I find to be beyond annoying and irritating. When I try to use Facebook, I don’t find it user-friendly or easy to use. I don’t want to deal with it, so I like that Hayley handles it so easily and effortlessly.

The biggest challenge in receiving leads from Facebook is following up with them. Most of the leads are coming in late at night or in the evening when someone’s clicking on stuff. We try to call that person later, and they’ve moved on with their lives. Either the user doesn’t respond, they’re busy, or they've forgotten about it. That’s more of an inherent Facebook advertising challenge, and not so much related to YYC3. They do what they need to, and I’m happy with that.

I’ve dealt with other companies offering similar services in other digital advertisement areas. However, those relationships were not as easy-flowing as the relationship with YYC3 has been. I’d advise customers to just go ahead and try it. Facebook does work; it's better than Google and PPC ads, in my experience. There’s no long-term commitment compared to the organic presence on search engines, which requires long-term commitments without directly seeing results. Here, it’s fairly straightforward: we allocate a budget and go ahead with the service. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t, we just stop and look for something else. It’s definitely worth a try, though.

Branding & Web Dev for Boutique Consultancy

"They truly understand where I’m coming from and take our brand to the next level."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

YYC3 Inc. provides ongoing branding support for a consultant’s business. They created a website landing page, and are gathering and writing content for the upcoming marketing efforts and launch.

Kelly Jo Higgins
President, Kelly Jo Higgins Consulting

The efforts have completely satisfied the client, leading to a positive continuous engagement. YYC3 Inc. brings fresh ideas to the work, going above and beyond what is expected of them. Their ability to adapt to the customer’s needs and fully understand the brand they’re working with are great.

I’m an independent consultant with Rodan + Fields, and I also have a company that serves everything from motherhood to beauty to fitness.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3 Inc.?

I hired YYC3 Inc. to expand my market and network so I could offer more of my consulting services from Rodan + Fields. I wanted them to create a landing page and branding materials.

YYC3 Inc. created a website for us that had a lot of features to display our community and overall messaging. Hayley (President, YYC3 Inc.) also works on our branding materials, gathering and writing content for mass emails and other efforts. They’re currently working on launching the site and getting our marketing efforts set up.

Hayley is our main point of contact, working as the mastermind behind the project. I also interact with some of her media experts for videography and branding work.

How did you come to work with YYC3 Inc.?

They came as a referral from a family friend. Hayley understood where I was coming from, and brought a fresh and young perspective. She was the right fit for what I was looking for. She has an old school mentality combined with innovative ideas in the marketing world.

We’ve spent between $2,500–$5,000, so far.

We’ve had an ongoing relationship since October 2018.

We haven’t launched anything officially yet, so we don’t have any metrics so far. However, the look and functionality of the new site are far beyond anything I imagined was possible—it’s great. YYC3 Inc. captured my personality as well as my organization’s mission. All of the content they’ve produced fully speaks to my beliefs.

How did YYC3 Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We always have direct communication, especially if we have feedback for them. They’re always willing to listen and adjust; everything is seamless. We email for a lot of things, but Hayley also adapts to texting when it’s easier for me. When I get 200 emails a day, texting is much nicer and Hayley goes outside of her comfort zone to help me. No matter what, there is always a way for me to get in touch with her.

They truly understand where I’m coming from and take our brand to the next level. The work they’ve produced has been beautiful and functional. In my industry, there is a typical look and feel for my demographic, but YYC3 Inc. makes us stand out and be different.

They should just prepare to continue growing and get ready to take on more projects.

Stick to who you are and allow them to help you understand your brand even better. For example, I had too narrowly picked a demographic, so they helped me see who my brand could impact and expanded my customer base.

Marketing Workshop for Manufacturing Company

"I was impressed by YYC3 Inc.’s preparation and dedication."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

YYC3 Inc. conducted a workshop and presentation about marketing strategies.

Kaitlyn Davidson
Former Mktg. & Comm. Coordinator, REV

The vendors’ insight has been actionable and applicable to clients’ business. YYC3 Inc. is a patient, thorough teacher. The ability to effectively convey marketing concepts to interdisciplinary employees was a highlight.

REV is an electrical manufacturing company that offers flexible, durable, reliable and responsible electrical designs, products and services for oil and gas, mining, commercial and utility industries. During the time of this workshop I was the Marketing & Communications Coordinator.

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We were looking to elevate our marketing efforts and were in need of a workshop to help us strategize and understand what marketing elements would work best for our company.

To learn more about marketing in general and what would work best for us.

Hayley is a known friend. Weighed multiple options for the delivery of the workshop and decided that Hayley was the best option.

After selecting Hayley, she prepared for a few sessions with our team. To not only teach us marketing concepts that were relevant to today but to help develop a strategy that was specific to REV. She then delivered the presentation and workshopped the strategy that was specific to and achievable by REV.

Myself, our Sales Manager and 2 of our Principals attended the workshop. Hayley was the lead in delivery.

After the work shop we had taken on a clear strategy for what needed to be done. We were able to take all of Hayley's ideas and suggestions and apply them to the business, which has developed greatly ever since.

Flawless! Hayley was very patient with questions and was able to relate to her audience which was comprised of mostly professionals without a background in marketing.

I was impressed by their preparation and dedication. Hayley was very thorough in making sure that we understood all elements of the workshop and even reached out multiple times afterward to ensure we didn't have any questions.

No! Just that we want more workshops!

Social Media and Brand Marketing for a Real Estate Company

"Everything we set to achieve, we accomplished with YYC3."

2017 - Ongoing

YYC3 assists with branding and marketing. The team manages social media accounts and handles website updates. The engagement is ongoing.

Tyler Milnthorp
President, YYC Lifestyle Guy

YYC3 exceeded expectations. Social media followers and leads are increasing significantly due to the expertise of YYC3. Their team keeps their projects on track and communicates effectively. Customers can expect a creative team that delivers quality service at a reasonable price.

I’m a partner in a home building company. My individual branch specializes in retail sales and residential and commercial real estate.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

YYC3 was hired to establish our company’s brand and assist with marketing.

Hayley (President, YYC3) helps with the overall brand of the company. She handles all of our social media including Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram. If we need any web work done, she takes that on as well, upgrading and changing elements of the site as projects develop.

Our primary point of contact is Hayley. Sometimes Nelson (Marketing Assistant, YYC3) helps out.

How did you come to work with YYC3?

Hayley did a presentation at one of the brokerage offices I used to work at. I enjoyed her take on social media and marketing, so that’s when we began working together.

We’ve spent $15,000 so far.

Our ongoing collaboration began in 2017.

Our goal for the first year was to reach 5,000 followers on Instagram. Now we’ve doubled that size and cut the time in half, so we’re on par to hit 10,000 by July. Before working with YYC3, we had no traffic on our Facebook business page. We have around 3,000 followers now. Our webpage is now averaging about four leads a month organically through direct traffic that’s built from the different accounts Hayley manages.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

Hayley keeps me on track and motivated. We generally text and email to keep our communication organized. Biweekly, we meet for an hour to go over the process.

Hayley created a brand for my business. There’s been an increase in followers, and companies have sent me free stuff to review. Everything we set to achieve, we accomplished with YYC3.

No, not really. I’m not a marketing guy, but in terms of growth, it would be nice to see more leads come in. But that also depends on how much you’re putting into that process. Right now, we’re spending a minimal amount, which equates to the leads we’re receiving. I’m happy with that at this point.

I’m delighted with everything YYC3 has done. Working with Hayley is excellent and extremely affordable. She works with her clients consistently, going beyond the contract. She puts in an extra 10%.