Get Digital With It

YYC3 connects individuals and organizations through strategic story-telling. Using best practices modified to current environments, YYC3 will → strengthen your voice → spread your message → engage your audience → and sell your products, specifically focused on maximizing digital channels.

• Strategy

• Big Chief Meat Snacks
  • Rev Engineering
  • Lavoom Salon

Marketing Strategy for Blockchain Recruiting Company

"I appreciate their personal approach, speedy delivery, and transparency."

Feb. 2020

YYC3 Inc. consulted on a marketing and communication strategy with the aim of enhancing web-based messaging and social media.

Vancouver, British Colombia
Maxime Ntsikou
CEO, io Talent Solutions

The website is ranking higher on search engines, and it is receiving 63% more traffic than before the partnership. The vendor exceeded expectations with their timely workflow and consistent communication.

Co Founder of an international Tech and Blockchain recruitment Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We were looking to improve our marketing / communication strategy. YYC3 improved our website messaging and overall communication strategy in a timely matter.

Our goal was to improve the messaging on our website, social medias and overall communication with our stakeholders.

I heard from this company from WOM and they have very positive reviews online.

After discovering this company, we scheduled a total of 3 calls to finalize the projects. Hayley had a very good understanding of our website within the first call and has been able to deliver a great solution for my business.

I was in direct communication with the founder.

Our SEO improved drastically due to YYC3. They have been able to improve our messaging and our website is receiving 63% more traffic since we implemented their solution.

Very effective. We communicated by phone conversations, emails and text messages. Overall, the service did go beyond my expectations. I was expecting the task to take a few weeks but it was done in 1.

I appreciate their personal approach, speedy delivery, and transparency.

None

Facebook Ad Management for Windows Company

"I’d advise customers to just go ahead and try it."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

After a previous Google Ads project failed, YYC3 Inc. provided paid Facebook advertising services. Their team also manages the client's Instagram and Facebook pages.

Dmitry Zhuchenko
Owner, Econoshield Windows

YYC3 Inc.'s efforts have reduced the use of mailers and taken up a large percentage of the advertising budget. Their efforts helped significantly cut cost per lead. Their communication and project management are highly streamlined and effective.

I’m the owner of a window and door sales and installation company. We work with residential customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

The primary challenge was finding customers. We used to rely on traditional advertising methods and send fliers through the mail. That’s a fairly expensive process in terms of printing and distribution. The people who read and respond to those fliers are also typically from an older generation, leaving the younger crowd in the dark.

We started with Google Ads PPC services, but that was ineffective and expensive. Next, we decided to try Facebook based on a friend's recommendation.

YYC3 provides Facebook advertising services. They also look over the rest of our online profile, Instagram, Facebook, and whatnot, but we only use Facebook for paid advertisements.

I only deal with Hayley (President and Marketing Consultant, YYC3). I think there are other people involved, but she’s been our main contact. There's a team of people she employs, but I was not in touch with them.

How did you come to work with YYC3?

My friend had used YYC3 for Facebook and gave a good recommendation, so I decided to try their services.

Not including the ad spend, the total cost so far has been $6,000–$7,000.

We started working with YYC3 in June 2019.

To my surprise, Facebook advertising actually worked fairly well for us. Ever since we started working with them, we’ve almost stopped using mailers as our main advertising. We don’t exclusively advertise on Facebook now, but it accounts for about 70% of our advertising budget, which is way more economical compared to what we were doing before. The cost per lead has dropped by 60%, compared to last year.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

We use email primarily. I will call if there’s anything urgent, but I can send them an email in most cases. The communication style is fairly unique and I don’t think it would work for everyone, but it works very well for me. I’m not sure whether it’s Hayley’s style of dealing with customers, or whether she adapted for working with me, but our communication is minimal.

We don’t talk often: I just tell her when we have a campaign coming up and give her instructions. She takes care of them, and I don’t hear from her for months at a time until we need to make an adjustment. That works for me because I don’t like to micromanage people. I trust what she’s doing and I see the results, so we don’t bother each other.

What impresses me is that they can actually deal with Facebook, which I find to be beyond annoying and irritating. When I try to use Facebook, I don’t find it user-friendly or easy to use. I don’t want to deal with it, so I like that Hayley handles it so easily and effortlessly.

The biggest challenge in receiving leads from Facebook is following up with them. Most of the leads are coming in late at night or in the evening when someone’s clicking on stuff. We try to call that person later, and they’ve moved on with their lives. Either the user doesn’t respond, they’re busy, or they've forgotten about it. That’s more of an inherent Facebook advertising challenge, and not so much related to YYC3. They do what they need to, and I’m happy with that.

I’ve dealt with other companies offering similar services in other digital advertisement areas. However, those relationships were not as easy-flowing as the relationship with YYC3 has been. I’d advise customers to just go ahead and try it. Facebook does work; it's better than Google and PPC ads, in my experience. There’s no long-term commitment compared to the organic presence on search engines, which requires long-term commitments without directly seeing results. Here, it’s fairly straightforward: we allocate a budget and go ahead with the service. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t, we just stop and look for something else. It’s definitely worth a try, though.

Branding & Web Dev for Boutique Consultancy

"They truly understand where I’m coming from and take our brand to the next level."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

YYC3 Inc. provides ongoing branding support for a consultant’s business. They created a website landing page, and are gathering and writing content for the upcoming marketing efforts and launch.

Kelly Jo Higgins
President, Kelly Jo Higgins Consulting

The efforts have completely satisfied the client, leading to a positive continuous engagement. YYC3 Inc. brings fresh ideas to the work, going above and beyond what is expected of them. Their ability to adapt to the customer’s needs and fully understand the brand they’re working with are great.

I’m an independent consultant with Rodan + Fields, and I also have a company that serves everything from motherhood to beauty to fitness.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3 Inc.?

I hired YYC3 Inc. to expand my market and network so I could offer more of my consulting services from Rodan + Fields. I wanted them to create a landing page and branding materials.

YYC3 Inc. created a website for us that had a lot of features to display our community and overall messaging. Hayley (President, YYC3 Inc.) also works on our branding materials, gathering and writing content for mass emails and other efforts. They’re currently working on launching the site and getting our marketing efforts set up.

Hayley is our main point of contact, working as the mastermind behind the project. I also interact with some of her media experts for videography and branding work.

How did you come to work with YYC3 Inc.?

They came as a referral from a family friend. Hayley understood where I was coming from, and brought a fresh and young perspective. She was the right fit for what I was looking for. She has an old school mentality combined with innovative ideas in the marketing world.

We’ve spent between $2,500–$5,000, so far.

We’ve had an ongoing relationship since October 2018.

We haven’t launched anything officially yet, so we don’t have any metrics so far. However, the look and functionality of the new site are far beyond anything I imagined was possible—it’s great. YYC3 Inc. captured my personality as well as my organization’s mission. All of the content they’ve produced fully speaks to my beliefs.

How did YYC3 Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We always have direct communication, especially if we have feedback for them. They’re always willing to listen and adjust; everything is seamless. We email for a lot of things, but Hayley also adapts to texting when it’s easier for me. When I get 200 emails a day, texting is much nicer and Hayley goes outside of her comfort zone to help me. No matter what, there is always a way for me to get in touch with her.

They truly understand where I’m coming from and take our brand to the next level. The work they’ve produced has been beautiful and functional. In my industry, there is a typical look and feel for my demographic, but YYC3 Inc. makes us stand out and be different.

They should just prepare to continue growing and get ready to take on more projects.

Stick to who you are and allow them to help you understand your brand even better. For example, I had too narrowly picked a demographic, so they helped me see who my brand could impact and expanded my customer base.

Marketing Workshop for Manufacturing Company

"I was impressed by YYC3 Inc.’s preparation and dedication."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

YYC3 Inc. conducted a workshop and presentation about marketing strategies.

Kaitlyn Davidson
Former Mktg. & Comm. Coordinator, REV

The vendors’ insight has been actionable and applicable to clients’ business. YYC3 Inc. is a patient, thorough teacher. The ability to effectively convey marketing concepts to interdisciplinary employees was a highlight.

REV is an electrical manufacturing company that offers flexible, durable, reliable and responsible electrical designs, products and services for oil and gas, mining, commercial and utility industries. During the time of this workshop I was the Marketing & Communications Coordinator.

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

We were looking to elevate our marketing efforts and were in need of a workshop to help us strategize and understand what marketing elements would work best for our company.

To learn more about marketing in general and what would work best for us.

Hayley is a known friend. Weighed multiple options for the delivery of the workshop and decided that Hayley was the best option.

After selecting Hayley, she prepared for a few sessions with our team. To not only teach us marketing concepts that were relevant to today but to help develop a strategy that was specific to REV. She then delivered the presentation and workshopped the strategy that was specific to and achievable by REV.

Myself, our Sales Manager and 2 of our Principals attended the workshop. Hayley was the lead in delivery.

After the work shop we had taken on a clear strategy for what needed to be done. We were able to take all of Hayley's ideas and suggestions and apply them to the business, which has developed greatly ever since.

Flawless! Hayley was very patient with questions and was able to relate to her audience which was comprised of mostly professionals without a background in marketing.

I was impressed by their preparation and dedication. Hayley was very thorough in making sure that we understood all elements of the workshop and even reached out multiple times afterward to ensure we didn't have any questions.

No! Just that we want more workshops!

Social Media and Brand Marketing for a Real Estate Company

"Everything we set to achieve, we accomplished with YYC3."

2017 - Ongoing

YYC3 assists with branding and marketing. The team manages social media accounts and handles website updates. The engagement is ongoing.

Tyler Milnthorp
President, YYC Lifestyle Guy

YYC3 exceeded expectations. Social media followers and leads are increasing significantly due to the expertise of YYC3. Their team keeps their projects on track and communicates effectively. Customers can expect a creative team that delivers quality service at a reasonable price.

I’m a partner in a home building company. My individual branch specializes in retail sales and residential and commercial real estate.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

YYC3 was hired to establish our company’s brand and assist with marketing.

Hayley (President, YYC3) helps with the overall brand of the company. She handles all of our social media including Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram. If we need any web work done, she takes that on as well, upgrading and changing elements of the site as projects develop.

Our primary point of contact is Hayley. Sometimes Nelson (Marketing Assistant, YYC3) helps out.

How did you come to work with YYC3?

Hayley did a presentation at one of the brokerage offices I used to work at. I enjoyed her take on social media and marketing, so that’s when we began working together.

We’ve spent $15,000 so far.

Our ongoing collaboration began in 2017.

Our goal for the first year was to reach 5,000 followers on Instagram. Now we’ve doubled that size and cut the time in half, so we’re on par to hit 10,000 by July. Before working with YYC3, we had no traffic on our Facebook business page. We have around 3,000 followers now. Our webpage is now averaging about four leads a month organically through direct traffic that’s built from the different accounts Hayley manages.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

Hayley keeps me on track and motivated. We generally text and email to keep our communication organized. Biweekly, we meet for an hour to go over the process.

Hayley created a brand for my business. There’s been an increase in followers, and companies have sent me free stuff to review. Everything we set to achieve, we accomplished with YYC3.

No, not really. I’m not a marketing guy, but in terms of growth, it would be nice to see more leads come in. But that also depends on how much you’re putting into that process. Right now, we’re spending a minimal amount, which equates to the leads we’re receiving. I’m happy with that at this point.

I’m delighted with everything YYC3 has done. Working with Hayley is excellent and extremely affordable. She works with her clients consistently, going beyond the contract. She puts in an extra 10%.

Social Media Management for a Specialty Foods Company

“YYC3 took us from nothing to having a significant social media following.”

Oct. 2014 - June 2017

YYC3 oversaw social media and digital marketing campaigns, including content posting and engaging followers to participate in a product marketing campaign.

Margot Micallef
CEO, Gabriella's Kitchen

YYC3 grew Facebook followers to about 10,000 and Instagram followers to about 17,000. Proactive and strategic in their approach, their work required minimal oversight. Their team is responsive, highly committed, and great to work with all around.

I'm the CEO and Founder of Gabriella's Kitchen Inc, a specialty food manufacturer and marketer of fortified, functional foods.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

We needed help managing our social media and digital marketing.

YYC3 managed our social media accounts, including the calendar and posting content on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts. Although I sent them some ideas, they had complete autonomy over content and responded to any comments or questions within those channels.

They also oversaw our digital marketing, including a Facebook ad campaign that involved a collaboration with our marketing group. For that project, they encouraged people to submit photos using our products on social media and posted the winners' photos on a digital billboard on our website.

How did you come to work with YYC3?

My son knew someone who worked at YYC3 and introduced me to them.

We probably invested about $500,000.

We started working with them around the Fall of 2014 or 2015 and the contract ended in 2017. We wanted YYC3 to work with us full-time at that point, but unfortunately, they were unable to given other commitments to their customers.

YYC3 took us from nothing to having a significant social media following. Under their control, we grew to about 10,000 Facebook followers and 17,000 Instagram followers.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. As a small group, we don't have a lot of time to micromanage others, but we didn't have to with YYC3. Most of our communication was informal and through email. They were very responsive and checked in with us often to make sure everything was on track. As self-starters, they proactively worked on tasks without us having to intervene at all.

I'm most impressed by the level of commitment and creativity they brought to our work.

No. The reason we parted ways was to no fault of their own—we just wanted them all to ourselves.

Before we started working with YYC3, we knew nothing about social media and digital marketing, but we've learned a lot from their team along the way. It's important to take part in the process of planning out your long-term goals with them as much as possible. I recommend creating KPIs to measure against as you progress, so you can better understand what works in driving behavioral change within your target audience.

Social Media Management for a Real Estate Company

“Our social media exposure across each platform has significantly increased since working with YYC3.”

YYC3 provides social media branding guidance and manages social media schedules and content posting for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Ashlee Samaska
Real Estate Advisor, Engels & Völkers

YYC3 significantly improved the company's digital reach through social media. Their expertise and strategic approach to enhancing a company's online presence sets them apart. Organized and responsive, working with their team is seamless.

I'm a real estate advisor and partner at Engel & Völkers West Calgary Group, a brokerage in Calgary, Canada. We're in the process of building a real estate team of agents and advisors.

What challenge were you trying to address with YYC3?

We wanted more social media exposure and help with overall social media branding guidance.

YYC3 provided a proposal based on the preliminary information I provided them with. They also provide guidance on social media branding and create content and schedule posts for our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts.

Once our budget expands, we'd like to engage YYC3 on additional marketing services, including content management and newsletters.

I work directly with Hayley (Brand and Marketing Strategist, YYC3).

How did you come to work with YYC3?

One of our brokers brought YYC3 into the office to do a presentation and we decided to work with them based on that.

We've been working with them for about four to six months and the relationship is ongoing.

How did YYC3 perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great about meeting deadlines. We haven't had any issues reaching Hayley by phone, email, or text messaging.

I'm most impressed by Hayley's high level of knowledge and experience.

Go into the relationship with a clear vision. In our situation, we had a couple people driving the project and we could've been more unified on what we wanted from their team. Having a mini business plan or a better idea of what your goals are will help YYC3 hit the ground running.

Digital Marketing for Beauty Salon

"They listen and customize their services to our needs."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

YYC3 Inc. provides ongoing digital marketing services, which has included web design.

Calgary, Alberta
Naghme (Naima) Moradi
Owner, Lavoom Salon 1993 Ltd.

After the engagement began, the vendor was able to recruit more new clients. Customers offered positive feedback about the online presence. YYC3 Inc.'s responsive, attentive workflow was appreciated. They excel at accommodating requests quickly.

Owner of a beauty salon

For what projects/services did your company hire YYC3 Inc.?

Online presence and digital marketing. Web design

Ongoing digital marketing.

I was referred to Yyc3 by a friend

After meeting with Several marketing companies I decided Yyc3 was the best for my business as they Vostok their services to our need and the size of our company.

Hayley Bendzik and her assistants!

After hiring Yyc3 we had a significant increase in recruiting new clients and got positive feedback from clients about our online presence.

Very effective. They are always there to respond and deal with everything. They listen and customize their services to our needs.

they Plan a marketing forecast but also able to modify according our needs quickly.

Can’t think of any