Let's Level Up Your Business

Digital marketing agency that specializes in Facebook ads, Google ads, PPC Campaigns, Directory Listings, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media posting, Chatbots, Instagram Influencer Campaigns, Website Development, UX/UI design, Sales Funnel development and E-commerce Store Development.

Freelancer
2019
Orlando, FL
  • 14712 Day Lily CT
    Orlando, FL 32824

Insta Mobile Barber

Insta Mobile Barber was founded and established in 2018 in order to provide a top-quality barber service in the most convenient way possible for our clients. This revolutionary concept will provide a personalized experience for each customer. Insta Mobile Barber brings the highest quality services to your home or place of business at your convenience. Our master barber has been leading the barber service in Orlando providing
excellence in the industry for 17 years. During this time, He has owned and operated several salons. He currently owns a very successful Orlando unisex salon, “New Heads on the Block”. Insta Mobile Barber Vision In today’s busy society where people have so little free time to themselves to rest, relax and enjoy life, necessary services such as caring for ourselves can become just another chore. Everyone deserves a way to get quality AND convenient service. That’s Our vision and why we created Insta Mobile Barber.

Website Development for Mobile Barber Company

"People say they like the website."

Yonko (formerly Borough Media) made a Shopify site for a mobile barber. They helped with photography and design while building the site from scratch.

Orlando, Florida
Owner, Instamobile Barber

The site operates well and helps the barber's business. Clients of the barber compliment the website. Yonko (formerly Borough Media) is responsive, fixing any issues as soon as they arise. The barber is likely going to hire Yonko for app development because he's happy with their work.

I am the owner of Instamobile Barber, a mobile barber company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Borough Media?

Jaune-Michael (CEO, Borough Media) helped me with my website. He’s my go-to person for internet things.

He built my Shopify website from scratch. He gave me ideas of things people would be attracted to. He took nice pictures and worked at design.

I only worked with Jaune-Michael.

How did you come to work with Borough Media?

He gets his haircut from me. He told me development is his job, and that he’d do it for me.

We started work in January 2019 and he finished in June 2019. He still helps me with the site occasionally.

My business wouldn’t exist if he didn’t do a good job. I’m doing a lot better because of it. People say they like the website.

How did Borough Media perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s always on call and gets back to me quickly. I’m happy with the service.

If I don’t like something, he fixes it.

No, I like him. I might continue with him and have him build an app for me.

I would recommend you hire him.

Overall Score It’s a really good experience.