Yes. We are the Best.

YesBrothers.  Comprised of 4 professional film-makers.  Our passion is film.  Our hobby is film.  Our food is film.  Our life is film.

That's us.  Plain and simple.

2019
DENVER, CO
  • 4659, W Cedar Ave
    DENVER, CO 80219

Video Production for Estate Planning Company

"They had a great feel for our personality and knew how to make us look our best on film."

Dec. 2017 - July 2018

YesBrothers produced multiple videos for an estate planning firm. They helped with the scriptwriting process and handled the full production, including making edits and changes to the final products.

1–10 Employees

Denver, Colorado
Marketing & Operations, Estate Planning Company

The videos exceeded expectations and have helped the business communicate important information to potential and current clients. YesBrothers' ability to portray the key ideas and make the process feel personable made them a valuable, friendly partner.

I work in marketing and operations for an estate planning firm in Denver.

What challenge were you trying to address with YesBrothers?

We hired YesBrothers to create videos that attract customers to our website and educate them on our services. We wanted the videos to help clients understand who we are before they come to the first meeting with us to maximize our time.

YesBrothers produced and edited several videos for us. These videos were posted on our website and sent to individual clients prior to their meetings with us. In general, we wrote and provided the scripts to their team for the educational videos. We worked together on writing the marketing ones. Typically, the videos were between 15 seconds–2 minutes, but the educational videos went as long as an hour and a half. They also made edits to the finished videos whenever needed.

Benjamin (CEO, YesBrothers) was my main point of contact. For the most part, he supported the projects but would also bring assistants.

How did you come to work with YesBrothers?

We’d been talking about hiring a video production team internally, and I met Benjamin at the right time.

We worked together from December 2017–July 2018.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

The videos were very good and we had an awesome experience. The final products exceeded our expectations. The main thing for us is that these videos save us a lot of time. We no longer need to spend an hour and a half on these topics with each client because they can watch the educational video. The sales process is also easier because clients are informed now.

How did YesBrothers perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome from a project management perspective. I liked their whole process. We’re all opinionated and have different ideas, but they were good at collecting our thoughts and applying them.

Especially considering the price and how other companies charge 10x as much, it was great. They had a great feel for our personality and knew how to make us look our best on film. They were good coaches throughout the project. Even though some people are more awkward than others on camera, they made the recording process better. They were enjoyable to work with and we were always laughing.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Videos are under-used in our industry, so I recommend using YesBrothers to make the whole process more efficient and better.

Photography Branding for Therapy-centric Agency

"Other than the exceptional product, I was most impressed by how much [he] truly cares about the people he works with..."

Nov. 2019

YesBrothers was hired for a branded photoshoot for a therapy-centric design agency. They were responsible for creating professional photos to use on the client's website and social media channels.

Denver, Colorado
Kristie Plantinga
Founder, Therapieseo LLC

YesBrothers delivered 40 edited photos, which turned out wonderfully. The team lead took the collaborative approach of listening carefully to the client, which resulted in the final product perfectly aligning with the business vision. They expressed a real commitment to the client's success.

I am the founder of therapieseo.com, a marketing and website design agency for therapists opening or growing a private practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire YesBrothers?

I hired YesBrothers for a branded photoshoot.

My goals were having professional, on brand photography for my website and social media channels.

I found Adam Snyder (the photographer) on Instagram. I resonated with his style and could tell that he was passionate about his work and people.

I received around 40 edited photos. The photo shoot lasted around 3-4 hours.

For this project, just Adam.

The photos turned out perfectly. I was so happy with them—they suited my requested specs. Adam took the time to discuss my vision. That intentional collaboration made a huge difference.

Seamless! Adam was on time for all our meetings, the photoshoot went very smoothly, and the contract/invoice/payment process was simple.

Other than the exceptional product, I was most impressed by how much Adam truly cares about the people he works with, which is what, in large part, drew me to YesBrothers. I cannot wait to collaborate with them again!

None that I can think of at this time.

Testimony Video Production for Lutheran Church

"They were very attuned to helping us realize the narrative and tone we were looking for."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

YesBrothers produced four testimony videos, each less than three minutes long. They supported video strategy by helping decide the narrative and tone of the videos.

Centennial, Colorado
Nate Peregoy
Executive Pastor, Our Father Lutheran Church

The videos exceeded engagement goals by over 100%, and stakeholders appreciate their visual appeal. YesBrothers' seamless workflow was supported by their attentive listening and driven attitude. They effectively took over services from another vendor.

I'm the Executive Pastor at Our Father Lutheran Church in Centennial, CO

For what projects/services did your company hire YesBrothers?

YesBrothers shot and edited four testimony videos.

Our goal was to give the people at our church a sense of what it's like to be connected as an extended family and experience community in a city filled with transplants and busy schedules.

This was part of an emphasis to kick off our one year goal, "Love One Another" and invite people to join short-term family groups.

We were referred by a mutual friend.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Four testimony videos, less than three minutes in length. Story-telling, spliced with B-roll.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Two-person shoot with lights, mics, multiple cameras. Lots of conversation back and forth about the goals of the project and tone of the videos. As we moved to post-production, they understood our vision clearly enough that only a few small edits were needed before the drafts were complete.

Our hope was to have our church meet our goal of 20 short-term missional communities that would meet in homes around south Denver for six months. We met this goal and had 375 people participate.

Fantastic. Great rapport. Timely response to email.

The quality of the finished product, and their attentiveness to what we were looking for. The finished videos look amazing, far exceeding my expectations.

They were very attuned to helping us realize the narrative and tone we were looking for. I'm also very thankful that they jumped in and took over the work by another vendor that was already underway and made it even better. They hit the ground running and blew us away.

None. Highly recommend.

Overall Score I'd love to work with these guys again.
    Very easy.
    Affordable.
    Fantastic. Exceed my expectations.
    Very likely to refer. We're already intending to work with them for future video projects.