Every Pixel is Important.

Located in a Northern Ukrainian town, we provide our services for more than 5 years, implementing complex web solutions for some Ukrainian-based and most of other countries businesses. We are always inspired to build a successful partnership with our clients and focused on a long-term cooperation.

Our team specializes in full-cycle web development and we're always ready to help you with web-solutions for your business. So, if you have a problem with promoting a new product, want to start selling online, need a prestigious corporate page to represent your company on the internet – we know how to help you with.

Every pixel, every employee doing his best to be the best team you ever worked with.

Sumy, Ukraine

Breakletics | Fitness app

Bestseekers | Amazon Review Website Image

Bestseekers | Amazon Review Website

Website Development for IP Lifecyle Software Company

“We were quite happy with their process, work ethic, and the final results.”

Apr. - July 2019

YELPIX LLC developed a new website featuring software solutions. The team transferred content from a legacy site to WordPress and created custom admin dashboards.

Jerry Brocklehurst
VP of Marketing, Methodics Inc.

The redesigned site is modern, SEO-friendly, and intuitive and, as such, has been well-received. YELPIX LLC’s streamlined process, professionalism, and responsiveness set them apart in the industry.

I am the VP of marketing at Methodics, a software company that provides intellectual property lifecycle management, data management, and design/data traceability solutions for semiconductor companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

We hired them to build a new company website.

Our goal was to have a new website with a more modern look and a good UX for customers. It should also be easy to maintain and update with new content.

After reviewing proposals from several companies, we selected YELPIX LLC based on their reasonable pricing and ability to listen to our needs.

Initially, YELPIX LLC reviewed our existing website for content. The team designed and built a new website using WordPress and implemented SEO best practices. They transferred existing content where applicable and added the new content that we provided.

YELPIX LLC then created sign-up and log-in capability for our customers as well as custom admin dashboards for our in-house team.

We worked with a single developer.

YELPIX LLC provided a good solution within our time frame. Our new website achieved all of our specified criteria. Now, users can easily find information on our solutions, including videos, white papers, and data sheets.

We communicated via email and Slack daily until the project was completed on a development server. This method was quite effective. We were able to make the completed site live within a few hours. The team efficiently made changes as needed throughout the development process.

I was impressed with their responsiveness to questions. We were quite happy with their process, work ethic, and the final results.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score We were quite pleased with the process.
    It was easy and flexible.
    Their pricing was quite reasonable.
    We were very happy with the final results.
    I have already referred them.

Web Dev for Healthcare Software Company

"The team’s quick response times and depth of knowledge of WordPress stood out to us."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

YELPIX LLC migrated a website to WordPress using templates that they custom-built. They created new page templates, recommended third-party plugins to use, and made a handbook on how to use each.

Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Marketing Manager, Healthcare Software Company

The new site has launched and streamlined the process of making website changes. YELPIX LLC walked through every step of the process, providing explanations, suggestions, and answers to questions as needed. Consistent communication, flexibility, and timely responses enabled a smooth workflow.

I’m the senior marketing manager for a healthcare tech startup. We create cloud-based solutions for urgent care, clinics, and emergency departments.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

We engaged YELPIX LLC to make a custom WordPress template and migrate our website to that template.

We wanted to streamline the process of making changes to our website, minimizing time and removing developers as intermediaries in the process. We chose WordPress as the ideal platform and wanted a custom-built template to streamline the transition.

We found YELPIX LLC on Upwork. The developer we chose to work with impressed us almost immediately.

YELPIX LLC migrated our site to WordPress. They created custom webpage templates in WordPress; some were based on our existing site while others were brand new pages. The team also recommended WordPress plugins to install. They gave us a handbook with instructions on how to edit the templates and use the plugins.

We worked with one web developer.

It’s still too early to measure the results of our switch to a CMS. However, we anticipate a huge boost to our marketing and sales efforts because we can present a more polished image to potential clients and can quickly make edits without relying on our software engineers.

The developer held our hand through the entire process, explaining the steps and providing excellent recommendations from start to finish. He also was always available; he answered every question and responded quickly. After he helped us lay out a plan in short iterations with deadlines, he accommodated hold-ups on our end and finished his own tasks on time.

The communication was smooth despite our time zone differences. We communicated via Upwork chats, Skype phone calls, and Slack—our preferred program.

The team’s quick response times and depth of knowledge of WordPress stood out to us. We appreciated YELPIX LLC’s flexibility as well. They were able to meet challenges as they came up. The developer also stuck around after the work was completed to answer questions and ensure we had everything we needed.

On occasion, both sides ran into issues of miscommunication that added extra challenges to the project. However, overall, we were impressed with YELPIX LLC’s work.

WordPress Development for Explainer Video Producer

"Their reliability regarding deadlines was quite valuable. I didn’t have to wonder if they’d deliver.

June 2018 - Ongoing

YELPIX LLC built a WordPress website based on wireframes they were provided with. They implemented and optimized DNS settings and activated various Google systems including analytics and tag management.

Novato, California
Alex Hagan
CEO and Founder, Explainly

The website delivers all required functionality and will serve as a stable foundation for future feature development. YELPIX LLC adhered strictly to established deadlines, providing valuable peace of mind. Their communication was well-organized.

I’m the CEO and founder of Explainly. We provide custom, animated explainer videos.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

I wanted someone to put together a WordPress site based on my wireframes and set up our backend with various functionalities.

I wanted an aesthetically pleasing website that was mobile friendly and practical. I also wanted to preserve my wireframe’s design.

YELPIX had lots of experience with this type of work. Starting with small web development tasks helped me realize they were trustworthy. I felt quite comfortable giving them more access to my site.

Using my wireframes as a foundation, they built the site on WordPress and configured appropriate DNS settings. They also introduced forwarding from other domains and set up my Google drive, email, analytics, and tag management systems.

I worked directly with a single point of contact.

I now have a reliable website with all the basic functionality I was looking for. YELPIX will be my first call as we continue to grow.

We communicated within UpWork and sent the occasional email. All milestones were set in UpWork as well.

I have no complaints. They were well prepared and plenty skilled to take on every challenge I put together.

Overall Score They're my go to!
    It was very easy. They remain available to existing clients, even after project ends.
    They're not the most affordable, but the cost is worth their quality.
    I had as good of a web development experience as I could ask for.
    I'd recommend them to anyone looking for trustworthy web developers.

Web Development for Moving Company

"They took all of our wishes into account."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

YELPIX LLC developed a WordPress site based on a design specification. Features included an online form allowing customers to request estimates.

Fabian Clain
Adviser, Empire Movers LLC

The new site ranks higher in Google search results, with faster loading time and improved mobile response. The online form has helped to generate more leads. Expect a partner who will respond to requests at any time.

I'm an advisor for Empire Movers, assisting with various tasks to improve their systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

I needed an outside vendor to redevelop an old website with new design ideas and a more attractive visual appearance.

We wanted to preserve the brand through a new WordPress site with enhanced functionality, including an online form for clients to get estimates.

I searched for a web developer on Upwork and received many proposals. Volodymyr (Co-Founder and CEO, YELPIX LLC) impressed me with his interest and unique approach.

I gave them a design of the homepage I received from a third-party designer. They created the other pages in accordance with that design, using HTML and integrating them with a WordPress backend.

I worked directly with Volodymyr. They also had a designer and at least two backend developers.

The new website ranks higher in Google search results, works faster, and is more mobile-responsive. It has an SSL certificate. The new form for users simplified the lead generation process and has drawn more potential clients.

Volodymyr has a very comfortable approach and we approved every step in implementing a new design. They took all of our wishes into account.

They offered great quality for a reasonable price, and they always responded quickly, no matter the time.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I received all the help I needed in time.
    The cost reflected the quality of the work.
    I had a wonderful experience.
    I would refer them to anyone needing WordPress development.

Web Dev for Silent Disco

"They created a beautiful site that was free of bugs or responsive display errors."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

YELPIX LLC did full-stack web development followed design sketches. The solution has launched.

Wellington, New Zealand
Isabella McClymont
Director, BooBoo Magoo's Silent Disco Adventures

The website has received positive feedback from external observers, with emphasis on its visual appearance. Adaptations to the site’s UI have improved admin users’ ability to curate content.

I'm the director of a newly launched silent disco company.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

We needed a new website based on a set of design sketches.

We wanted a professional web presence, the visual appearance of which would look professional and encourage visitors to book tickets.

I found them through Upwork and I was impressed by their portfolio. All of their sites had fast load times and looked very professional, so I knew they could do UI according to our designs.

They did full-stack web development based on our design sketches. I provided some clarification when we realized the designs were missing some key elements.

My point of contact was the account manager.

Following the site’s launch and advertising work, we started directing customers to our business offering. I’ve been told by tourism leaders that it's a great site and that they're very impressed with how it looks.

The account manager was available at any time to answer my questions and provide updates. We did all messaging through Upwork and there were no barriers to communication.

They created a beautiful site that was free of bugs or responsive display errors. It’s robust and immune to any mistakes I might make as a user when I’m uploading content.

No, I was completely satisfied.

Overall Score I'm very pleased with the result.
    They were always available when I needed them.
    I thought their rates were favorable.
    The site looks fantastic.
    I wouldn't hesitate.

Website Redesign for Consumer Products Review Site

"They provided good, quality work at an affordable price and were willing to work late."

June - Nov. 2017

YELPIX LLC redesigned a WordPress site, creating and implementing wireframes to produce a custom look. They also introduced new functionality they developed in response to project requirements.

Ras al-Khaimah, UAE
Elham Khuwaja
Founder, BestSeekers

Consistent communication and a willingness to work outside of standard hours enabled YELPIX LLC to deliver a website that saw an immediate increase in user retention. The team displayed a strong desire for transparency, providing regular progress reports and responding promptly.

I’m the founder of BestSeekers, a review website that helps consumers make better online purchasing decisions.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

We needed to redesign our website from scratch and develop a few new features and tools to improve our UX.

We’d been using a basic WordPress theme but wanted a custom solution that would improve our UX. We hoped the new UX would entice users to stay on the website longer.

I’d already worked with YELPIX LLC on small projects and, since they delivered quality work at a fair price, I decided to hire them again.

We began by discussing the key features, functionalities, and look of our new design. YELPIX LLC then created the first wireframes, which we revised and iterated until we were happy. They then implemented the design, features, and functionalities as discussed.

We worked with their chief business development officer, who acted as a project manager.

Our user retention improved as soon as the new design went live.

We communicated through Skype on an almost daily basis. They provided frequent updates and were always quick to respond.

They provided good, quality work at an affordable price and were willing to work late and on weekends if they fell behind.

The project took slightly longer than we expected.

Multi-Project Development of Breakdance Fitness Platform

"They produce quality work at great prices."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

YELPIX LLC developed a hybrid mobile app based on a WordPress site and database. The team then built a platform-based management tool. Both solutions have video content and registration functionalities.

Berlin, Germany
Samim Quraischi
CEO, BREAKLETICS

The iOS and Android apps have 12,000 downloads and the platform has 200 users. Despite some initial challenges, the partnership has grown into a positive experience. The YELPIX LLC team is communicative and always available for problem-solving. Results to date make future growth likely.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Breakletics, a fitness company that’s invented a new kind of workout made of breakdance and functional fitness elements.

What challenge were you trying to address with YELPIX LLC?

We needed a new development vendor.

Previously, we had a WordPress website built by other developers. The site ran on a subscription model and enabled users to sign up and access our workout videos. YELPIX LLC used this page to as a backend database for the hybrid iOS and Android apps they developed. I provided the concept and design for the app. YELPIX LLC released the Android version in January 2018 and the iOS version one month later. We still use the WordPress page as the database because we wanted to preserve our existing technology during the project.

Another project team then developed a management tool and platform made with Drupal for instructors to log in and find the materials and videos they need to get certified. Currently, we’re working on new features for the trainer platform. ​​​​​​

We interact with Volodymyr (Co-founder/CEO, YELPIX LLC), who manages the project.

How did you come to work with YELPIX LLC?

We tried different developers until we hired YELPIX LLC through Upwork.

We’ve spent over $15,000.

We started working together in March 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

We’re very satisfied with the apps. We have about 12,000 downloads to date and the number continues to grow. Approximately 200 trainers use the management platform.

How did YELPIX LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We had some problems in the beginning, but I can see they learned from those experience. Everything runs a lot smoother now. The team is communicative and Volodymyr is always reachable, even on weekends. He’s always there for us to solve problems or inform us about recent developments. We find solutions together, communicating via Slack and Skype.

They produce quality work at great prices. The team also has strong communication skills.

They could work faster at times. But they meet the deadlines, and that's what counts.

Developers and freelances should make detailed plans at the beginning so both sides know what to expect.

Web Site Dev for Real Estate Developer

"They are very easy to work with and always produce good quality work."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

YELPIX LLC designed a template website for a real estate developer allowing for the future addition of new websites for different properties using the same design.

Toronto, Canada
Alexander Porritt
Owner, 42 Degrees North

The product delivered by YELPIX LLC satisfied all requirements and satisfied stakeholders in the project. Their team demonstrated creativity and excellent organization throughout the design process.

I am a real estate developer and real estate agent. I am the owner of the 42 Degrees North.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

I have a number of different projects and I needed good looking, SEO friendly websites for each one that were easy to replicate.

To create a template that we could use on an ongoing basis to quickly and cost effectively add additional websites.

Previous jobs

Web design

We worked closely with Vova throughout.

I have worked with Yelpix for a long time and their work has always been excellent. They are responsive and helpful at all times.

They are always very responsive to our requests.

They are very easy to work with and always produce good quality work.

Not really!

WordPress Development for Growth Marketing Agency

"They really pay attention to details."

July - Aug. 2019

YELPIX LLC developed a WordPress site for a growth marketing agency. Their team updated the designs of the site while also ensuring functionality.

Seattle, Washington
CEO, Growth Marketing Agency

The site met expectations and is fully functional. YELPIX LLC is attentive and works within a short timeframe.

Founder of a growth marketing agency

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

Development of a WordPress website.

Update website with new designs.

Through a job posting platform.

Turn new site mockups into the website.

Had on project manager to oversee the project.

This is the main client-facing website.

It was an hourly project.

They really pay attention to details.

None.

Multilingual Website Build for Security Solutions Firm

"I still use them for all my campaign landing pages and maintenance, and I don’t plan on changing."

Mar. - June 2018

YELPIX LLC developed a WordPress website in five languages. They based the site on existing designs and specifications, making all requested customizations.

San Diego, California
Matthias Ankli
Director of Corporate Marketing, Trackforce

The new website is accessible to global audiences and is a breeze to administer. YELPIX LLC’s responsiveness and commitment to success surpass industry standards, making them an ideal partner for recurring engagements.

Please describe your company and your position there?

I'm the director of corporate marketing at Trackforce. We provide security officer management solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire YELPIX LLC?

We needed someone to build and manage our multilingual website, including creating campaign landing pages.

We wanted a website with a modern look and feel that represents our position in the market.

I came across them online.

We provided the designs and specifications, and they built our site in five different languages. We used WordPress, but it required a lot of customization to meet our needs.

I communicated with the lead engineer.

They delivered a modern, easy-to-manage website that can serve all of our global markets.

I managed the project, but they were highly responsive and went above and beyond to meet our deadlines and goals.

No, none at all. They should keep doing what they’re doing.