Fighting for Your Online Position

YellowFin Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency that sets itself apart from the competition in website design, SEO and digital marketing. With over 50 years of combined experience in digital marketing and understanding the pains that come with growing a small business our world-class team knows what it takes to get results.

We that takes pride in being specialized to help small businesses and entrepreneurs use these tools to grow their business, increase revenues and compete with the “Big Guys”.

We handle digital; you handle the rest.

Services:

• 5201 Kingston Pike Suite 2B
    Knoxville, TN 37919

PadreIslandBeach.com Image

PadreIslandBeach.com

We partnered with PadreIslandBeach.com to provide them with an amazing website with an emphasis on helping tourists visiting Padre Island find places to Play, Stay and Eat which on the island.

Corpus Christi AutoPlex Image

Corpus Christi AutoPlex

We created a new website for Corpus Christi AutoPlex in April 2016.  We have continued to partner with them for PPC, Facebook Ads, and SEO.

Heels n Spurs Facebook Ad Campaign Image

Heels n Spurs Facebook Ad Campaign

Heels n Spurs is a online women's boutique located just outside San Antonio, TX that specializes in selling western wear and accessories.  They approached us at YellowFin to help take their online sales to the next level.  With a specially crafted Facebook Ad Campaign we have grown helped them grow their sales by 30% with a continual double digit Return on Ad Spend.  This growth has helped them have the best sales since their

launch and continues to improve each month.
Wisp Lash Lounge Image

Wisp Lash Lounge

Wisp Lash Lounge approached us to create and design and build their brand.  From a custom built WordPress website to in-store branding we did it all.  We loved working with Wisp to take their vision and turn it into a reality.

Market 2 Boutique SaaS inventory management platform Image

Market 2 Boutique SaaS inventory management platform

Market 2 Boutique was built to fill a void in the inventory management for boutique owners. with Market 2 Boutique, owners can now easily track inventory, track their budget and automatically push inventory into Shopify once it has been received. Market 2 Boutique specializes in making boutique owner’s lives easier and their businesses more efficient. With a WordPress front end website and Laravel Database driven back-end,

Market 2 Boutique showcases the talent of the YellowFin Digital team to handle any size project while making them the best looking sites on the internet!
Southern Honey Boutique  Image

Southern Honey Boutique

Southern Honey Boutique out of Stephenville, TX and Hobbs, NM originally contacted us to help them increase their online reach through SEO and a Facebook Ad Campaign. We helped them increase site traffic and sales and then we found the need to update their current website to increase the close rate on customers visiting the site. We did a complete redesign of their Shopify website with a new custom design and development.

Island Chiropractic Image

Island Chiropractic

We had the opportunity to work with Dr. Krugman to update his website and add an online appointments/forms to his Chiropractic website. The new site has helped him continue to grow his practice.

Goodwin Properties - Residential Real Estate Image

Goodwin Properties - Residential Real Estate

We partnered with Goodwin Properties to bring their 40+ year old business up to date with a complete branding overhaul and website. We have also continued to work with them by managing their social media and PPC campaigns to grow their business online.

GW Partners - Commercial Real Estate Image

GW Partners - Commercial Real Estate

We teamed with GW Partners to help grow their business. We have helped them re-brand their logo and marketing material as well as helping them come online with a new website.

LifeStyle Kitchens Image

LifeStyle Kitchens

We have partnered with LifeStyle Kitchens to launch their entire brand. From logo to menu and business cards to website we've done it all. We will continue to support LifeStyle with SEO and social media management as they continue to grow their new business.

Website Design for Building Solutions Company

"They didn't try to oversell and kept everything within budget."

July 2019

YellowFin Digital designed a website for a building solutions company to increase customer engagement. Their team updated the client's photos and overall digital presence.

John Denson
CEO, South Texas Building Solutions

Within two months, the client received more leads. YellowFin Digital added a fresh perspective and quickly built a high-quality finished product. Communication was always good and they helpfully explained how the process worked.

I am the owner of a small janitorial and antimicrobial company. It is 2 1/2 years old

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

I was looking for a more up to date website with fresh ideas relevant to the times we live in rather than the traditional sites for the janitorial business

The goal was to simply get customer reaction/feedback from the website to what we offered with the fresh approach I'm talking about.

I networked into his company and their different approach to the website creation.

We had a preliminary meeting where I expressed my frustration with the traditionalism of what I currently had and it's lack of ANY response. I expressed my frustration that the website was dated artwork and photos were out of touch with the reality of what we were trying to do and they presentation didn't match the business we were trying to get. Verbage and photos were dated, dried and useless. I never had ONE response to the website.

They are very deceptive. I met with the owner in his office and it appeared that he was a one man show until he pointed out that he had partners literally through the world. They were young and fresh. They were the minds that I was trying to reach with my business.

It's been in place for about 2 months and I've already received contacts for business.

Quickly responsive. We had several back and forth's and the response was always within 24 hrs. I met with and dealt with the owner who was amazing perceptive with my frustrations with what I had in the past and what I was looking for. He also was helpful with explaining to me how stuffed worked which is good as I am slow sometimes with how all this worked.

I was impressed with their admittance of their lack of knowledge of my business but had an amazing learning curve. They didn't try to oversell and kept everything within budget.

I was very happy with the finished product and the speed that he reacted. I also appreciate not being looked down upon as though I was some sort of troglodyte.

Web Dev and Design for Eye-Lash Extension Salon

“They take the work personally, and our brand performance is very important to them.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital designed and developed a website and branding materials for a beauty salon. They manage SEO and PPC campaigns, and they oversee the social media presence of the brand.

Knoxville, Tennesee
Vincent Keller
Founder, Wisp Lash Lounge

The site’s ranking in searches continues to improve, and overall performance is on track. YellowFin Digital managed the project well. In the face of last-minute changes, they were accommodating and flexible. They were consultative, and they were good listeners.

We are an eyelash extension salon. I'm a founder and partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We wanted a new website and branding package.

They designed and built our website, and they created business cards, policy and procedure manuals, branded sales collateral, branded social media, and SEO and PPC after the site was built. The website has a comprehensive backend that allows our managers to submit vacation requests, download documents, and access employee records. On the frontend, clients can book appointments and view services. For our social media, they create content and manage our accounts on various platforms.

We dealt with one point of contact almost exclusively. I know he works with a few other team members, but that contact took all our requests back to his developers.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

My wife heard about them through word of mouth. She spoke with an acquaintance in the industry, and they recommended YellowFin. They knew what we needed and had a good idea of ways to reach our clientele.

The whole project cost a little over $50,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and opened for business in May 2019. They still act as our web and social media managers.

They hit all their timelines, even though we changed the color template late in the game. That change meant retoggling pages on the site and redoing some of the branding materials. There were no problems with that, and we were really pleased with their flexibility. Our ranking in searches continues to get better and better, and we're on track for where we think we should be.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers and very easy to work with. We have monthly calls with them, and they often waited on us for deliverables. They knew what we needed and helped us manage get everything done on time in a logical order. We could text, call, or email him, and we heard back right away.

Their responsiveness sets them apart. They're very quick and always available by cell phone. They do what they say they will, and their estimates are accurate. Beyond just building our website, they acted as consultants and came to us with their ideas. I've worked with other companies, but YellowFin’s ongoing SEM work is so much better. They take the work personally, and our brand performance is very important to them.

I don't know of anything they could improve. I'm very happy with their work, and their prices are competitive. They are very accommodating.

Be communicative and thorough about your expectations. They're very good listeners, and they will give you what you need. They'll also point out any weaknesses in your plans and can share their ideas for improvements.

Overall Score They're great collaborators.
    I would rate them higher if I could. Their responsiveness kept the project ahead of schedule, and their timing was outstanding.
    The cost was excellent, and they're worth every penny.
    They did everything they said they would do.
    I would definitely refer them.

Custom Site Design, Dev, & SEO for Service Provider

"Their high-level design and creativity services are budget-friendly and make them stand out in their industry."

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

YellowFin Digital designed and developed a website. They created the logo, wireframes, and backend for the platform. Additionally, their team implemented and manages SEO efforts for the site.

US
Qutub Bharmal
C.E.O, Alpha Bpo

The new, modern website experienced an increase in traffic and earned more revenue thanks to YellowFin Digital’s development and SEO support. The team was approachable and receptive to feedback. Their willingness to adapt and deep expertise made for a successful engagement.

I’m the project manager of a home security product provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

We hired YellowFin Digital for the custom design and development of our website. We also wanted their support with digital marketing and SEO.

We wanted to have a fresh website that performed better in search engine results.

We looked online and saw the good reviews YellowFin Digital received. We spoke with them on the phone and found them to be knowledgeable and helpful. Their friendly demeanor was also one of the reasons we selected them.

We shared our ideas for the website with YellowFin Digital, and they got started. They presented several options for the logo and made revisions with our feedback. Once we finalized the logo, they created the wireframes for the site and began working on mock-ups. After we were shown two options for the homepage design, we selected one and YellowFin Digital designed the other internal web pages to match.

From there, the team moved onto developing the platform. They used Laravel for the backend. Once we approved the beta version, they began testing the platform with their QA team. Their team finished analyzing and fixing bugs on the site and we launched the platform. After the site went live, we hired them to support our digital marketing and SEO efforts.

We worked directly with Keith (President, YellowFin Digital).

We’re happy with the fresh and unique site. The platform fully portrays our company how we envisioned. We also saw strong SEO results once YellowFin Digital began working on the site. The website has helped us generate revenue.

They were great to work with. Keith scheduled the meetings, presented materials to us, and accepted our suggestions. They were able to accomplish our goals very well because of their ability to communicate.

Their high-level design and creativity services are budget-friendly and make them stand out in their industry. They also produced a stunning website that is valuable to us.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve, we’ll likely hire them for our next project.

Overall Score They are an amazing company to work with. I’d like to thank them for the success of our first project.
    They were great; all work was delivered on time and meetings were scheduled properly.
    Their quote was fair and within our budget.
    They never compromised the great quality of their work.
    I’d refer anyone who wants quality work and strong results from a team of professionals.

Web Development for Retail Boutique

"Their customer service distinguishes them from other agencies."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital developed a Shopify website to grow a business and their online presence. Their team also assists with marketing and SEO. The site is finished.

Stephenville, Texas
Jill Tanner
Founder, Southern Honey Boutique

The website is extremely user-friendly, and the SEO services are growing. YellowFin Digital’s team is full of caring and skilled employees. They excel at project management and scheduling. Their expertise spurred continued and future engagement.

I’m the owner of Southern Honey Boutique, an online shop with two store-fronts.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We hired YellowFin because we wanted to grow our business, especially our online presence. We were having a tough time with our previous website provider; the picture quality was grainy. The boutique needed a cleaner, nicer, and more professional website. We also needed help with our marketing and SEO.

When talking about previous issues with our last website, Keith (President, YellowFin Digital) assured us that we didn’t have to settle for that. Their team built the boutique a customized Shopify website. Their SEO and consulting services are ongoing.

Keith was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I shopped around a little, and another boutique owner referred YellowFin. I decided on Yellowfin because I liked their portfolio and the character of their employees. Keith and his team have strong moral character. I enjoy working with honest and eager people that care about their work.

We’ve started working with YellowFin in April 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

The website was customized perfectly and completed quickly. Their team did an excellent job, and we are pleased. We’re focused on customer feedback, and as far as the website goes, we’ve received positive input from them. Our SEO metrics have grown exponentially.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

YellowFin is full of the most efficient project managers I’ve ever met. I’ve never met a team so scheduled and on top of their business. They’ve never missed a call and are fantastic at customer service. YellowFin is personable and goes beyond the business relationship. They genuinely care about growing my business and seeing it succeed.

Their customer service distinguishes them from other agencies. The product YellowFin delivers is superb.

No, their team was exceptional.

I would tell potential clients to discuss their goals with Keith. Be honest and upfront, and their team will go out of their way to help.

Overall Score YellowFin will do any future job that comes out of our company. They are incredibly satisfying to work with.
    YellowFin is full of punctual workers. They deliver on their promises and have work finished before deadlines.
    I’ve paid another company more than YellowFin and received a much more inferior product.
    You will not be disappointed with their work.
    I’ve already recommended them, knowing that they will do an amazing job for everyone else.

Web Development for Auto-Group

“They radically changed the dynamic of our sales pipeline.”

2015 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital built a website from scratch. While developing a backend infrastructure, their team collaborated with the client to design a cohesive frontend interface. They also provide ongoing SEO.

James Cieslik
General Manager, CC Autoplex

YellowFin Digital delivered a high-quality platform that revitalized a struggling business. The polished website attracts the majority of new customers. Their approach to SEO can help establish clients as market leaders. They come up with unique ideas and implement them with great success.

YellowFin Digital built our website from the ground up. I’m not well-versed in web development, but they worked with me to deliver a platform that accurately portrays our company. They also continually manage our SEO campaigns to ensure that customers can find us easily. Thanks to their efforts, we’re able to a leverage a market share that was previously inaccessible to us.

Keith (President, YellowFin Digital) is our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I met Keith through another business and we got to talking. He questioned me about our digital marketing approach and offered some interesting ideas. We were unsatisfied with our website at the time, so we decided to hire his firm.

We’ve spent around $70,000–$100,000 thus far.

We started working with them in 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

The automobile industry experienced a significant downturn shortly after we hired YellowFin Digital. I don’t know if would’ve survived without their help. They radically changed the dynamic of our sales pipeline. 70% of our customers come to the dealership after finding us online.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Keith communicates with us frequently and is readily available at any given time. He knew we were inexperienced in this area, so he took the time to teach us what we needed to know. He delivered every idea we talked about within an established deadline.

Their work has transformed our company tremendously. I’m almost embarrassed by our previous website. The improvements they’ve made to our platform are incredible. They’re an extraordinary asset to us and I can’t say enough good things about them.

That’s hard for me to say because we’re so happy with everything they’ve done for us. The SEO cost more than we’ve spent on it in the past, but that’s been a worthwhile investment thus far.

The benefits they provide are worth the price.
    We’re ahead of our competitors in terms of quality.
    I’ve recommended them many times.

Web Design for Cleaning Company

"The YellowFin team worked quickly and completed all of my edits within days for a quick project turnaround."

June - July 2019

YellowFin Digital designed a customer-facing website with a pricing matrix, logo, and custom marketing package for a cleaning company.

Teysha Dougherty
Owner, Classy Cleaners of Corpus Christi

The YellowFin Digital team delivered all materials quickly even with minimal instructions and met the client's quality standards. It's too early to tell the results of the project.

I own a local residential and cleaning company.

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

I wanted a website where my customers could see the pricing I have set by the size of the home, but was easy for the customer to understand. YellowFin Digital created a customer website and pricing matrix for me.

To have the best website of my industry in my area.

I was referred by another company that had used them.

YellowFin created my logo, website and marketing package from scratch. I told them what colors I wanted and they did the rest!

Myself working with the YellowFin team

N/A.

I was most impressed that I have the YellowFin team little to no direction and they came back with an amazing product for me.

None that I can think of.