We handle digital; you handle the rest;

YellowFin Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency that sets itself apart from the competition in website design, SEO and digital marketing. With over 50 years of combined experience in digital marketing and understanding the pains that come with growing a small business our world-class team knows what it takes to get results.

We that takes pride in being specialized to help small businesses and entrepreneurs use these tools to grow their business, increase revenues and compete with the “Big Guys”.

We handle digital; you handle the rest.

Services:

• 5201 Kingston Pike Suite 2B
    Knoxville, TN 37919

PadreIslandBeach.com Image

PadreIslandBeach.com

We partnered with PadreIslandBeach.com to provide them with an amazing website with an emphasis on helping tourists visiting Padre Island find places to Play, Stay and Eat which on the island.

Corpus Christi AutoPlex Image

Corpus Christi AutoPlex

We created a new website for Corpus Christi AutoPlex in April 2016.  We have continued to partner with them for PPC, Facebook Ads, and SEO.

Heels n Spurs Facebook Ad Campaign Image

Heels n Spurs Facebook Ad Campaign

Heels n Spurs is a online women's boutique located just outside San Antonio, TX that specializes in selling western wear and accessories.  They approached us at YellowFin to help take their online sales to the next level.  With a specially crafted Facebook Ad Campaign we have grown helped them grow their sales by 30% with a continual double digit Return on Ad Spend.  This growth has helped them have the best sales since their

launch and continues to improve each month.
Wisp Lash Lounge Image

Wisp Lash Lounge

Wisp Lash Lounge approached us to create and design and build their brand.  From a custom built WordPress website to in-store branding we did it all.  We loved working with Wisp to take their vision and turn it into a reality.

Market 2 Boutique SaaS inventory management platform Image

Market 2 Boutique SaaS inventory management platform

Market 2 Boutique was built to fill a void in the inventory management for boutique owners. with Market 2 Boutique, owners can now easily track inventory, track their budget and automatically push inventory into Shopify once it has been received. Market 2 Boutique specializes in making boutique owner’s lives easier and their businesses more efficient. With a WordPress front end website and Laravel Database driven back-end,

Market 2 Boutique showcases the talent of the YellowFin Digital team to handle any size project while making them the best looking sites on the internet!
Southern Honey Boutique  Image

Southern Honey Boutique

Southern Honey Boutique out of Stephenville, TX and Hobbs, NM originally contacted us to help them increase their online reach through SEO and a Facebook Ad Campaign. We helped them increase site traffic and sales and then we found the need to update their current website to increase the close rate on customers visiting the site. We did a complete redesign of their Shopify website with a new custom design and development.

Island Chiropractic Image

Island Chiropractic

We had the opportunity to work with Dr. Krugman to update his website and add an online appointments/forms to his Chiropractic website. The new site has helped him continue to grow his practice.

Goodwin Properties - Residential Real Estate Image

Goodwin Properties - Residential Real Estate

We partnered with Goodwin Properties to bring their 40+ year old business up to date with a complete branding overhaul and website. We have also continued to work with them by managing their social media and PPC campaigns to grow their business online.

GW Partners - Commercial Real Estate Image

GW Partners - Commercial Real Estate

We teamed with GW Partners to help grow their business. We have helped them re-brand their logo and marketing material as well as helping them come online with a new website.

LifeStyle Kitchens Image

LifeStyle Kitchens

We have partnered with LifeStyle Kitchens to launch their entire brand. From logo to menu and business cards to website we've done it all. We will continue to support LifeStyle with SEO and social media management as they continue to grow their new business.

Ongoing SEO for Property Management Company

"They really care about providing great customer service."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital managed SEO services for a rental property management company. This included keyword research to improve search rankings.

Port Arkansas, Texas
Kelly Abernathy
Owner, On Island Time Properties

As a result of YellowFin Digital’s work, the client has seen an uptick in incoming calls from potential customers. The team at YellowFin is responsive and provides excellent customer service.

I’m the owner of a vacation property management company that works with properties in the Corpus Christi-area.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We wanted assistance with SEO services.

They provided SEO work for our website to help us acquire guests and new property owners. We met with them to discuss our goals, and we mapped out a strategy based on that.

There were three people on the team, but I had one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I did an internet search for SEO firms. YellowFin Digital’s website looked great and was easy to navigate which was a selling point for me.

We’ve spent about $4,000 so far.

We started working together in August 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

Every month, they send out a report on how we’re doing. We’ve seen constant improvement since we started working with them. We’re getting a lot of customer inquiries. They’ve helped us target important keywords.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They start working on a task immediately, it doesn’t sit in a queue for days. As soon as I give them the information they need, they start working to deliver as quickly as possible. I don’t have to wait for a response like I have with other vendors.

They really care about providing great customer service. Whenever I call, someone always picks up. I like that personal touch.

I can’t think of anything.

They’re approachable, so if you have a goal in mind and communicate it to them, they’re willing to help.

Web Development for Destination Marketing Company

"They communicated well to ensure everything was accomplished and done exactly how we wanted."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital developed and designed a website for a travel marketing company. The team built the site around a specific island destination to entice visitors and increase tourism.

Director of Client Services, Destination Marketing Company

The new site saw an influx of traffic, leading to an increase in customers accessing information for trips to the island. YellowFin Digital establishes a smooth workflow through clear communication. The team is dedicated and hard-working.

I work for a destination internet company. We created a site for an island in Texas.

Web development

Create an eye-catching website featuring valuable info on the island.

They were recommended to us.

They designed, developed, and launched our program.

The whole team was easy to work with and very knowledgable.

Our website traffic is constantly increasing and more and more customers are accessing information for their vacation to Padre Island.

Project management went very well. Deadlines were all met and communication was always open.

This team was amazing!

Website Dev & Marketing for Fashion Boutique

"Their team is genuine and knows what they’re doing."

May 2018 – Ongoing

YellowFin Digital designed and developed a website for a boutique. They’re also running Facebook Ad campaigns and are working to develop a mobile app.

Carrollton, Georgia
Leah Grooms
COO, Jules & James Boutique

The marketing efforts have earned the business a significant ROI on a monthly basis. In addition to the impressive advertising support, the YellowFin Digital also produces high-quality development work on time. Customers can expect a communicative, timely team.

I’m the COO of Jules & James Boutique.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We hired them to create our website.

We explained our goals to them, showing them how we wanted everything set up. We provided fonts, logos, and other assets, but their team handled the whole design process. They work on the branding colors for the site, connecting our Pinterest board, and creating several features, including our welcome page, an API for UPS shipping, integrations for videos, and pages for our loyalty and marketing programs.

Their team also handles our marketing efforts, working specifically on our Facebook Ads. They pull all the content directly from our website. Recently, they’ve begun developing an app for us, too.

Keith (President) is our main point of contact but others are working to support the projects, as well.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I believe we found them on The Boutique Hub. We met and felt an instant connection so we started the project.

We started around May 2018. The website was completed in August 2018, but they’re still working on the other parts of our project.

We have a 13% ROI with our Facebook ads. We’ve seen a really good return month-over-month (MoM) from their marketing efforts. We don’t have any metrics about the website or app, but the marketing results have been phenomenal and we’re considering increasing our spend with them.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re perfect. The communication between our teams always went well. We check in regularly and they’d let us know what they needed from our end. Keith is on top of everything, emailing daily if something needs to be remembered. If our project isn’t moving ahead as it needs to, it’s because they’re waiting for us.

They made a really great impression on us in the beginning so we’ve stuck with them. Keith has always been really upfront and straightforward, which I appreciate. If I don’t like something, he’ll fix it. He under-promises and over-delivers. For example, if something is supposed to take three months, he’ll do it in one. Their team is genuine and knows what they’re doing.

No, we’ve been extremely pleased and they’ve given us no reason to leave.

They’re on top of everything.
    I haven’t shopped around but they’re definitely reasonable.
    The quality is always right on point.

Web Dev for Marketing Agency

"I have never had to call and remind them something or call to check in progress."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital has helped design a brand logo, website, and they also support SEO management.

Robert Durham
Owner, Big Moose Marketing

The vendor accurately transformed the client's vision into a logo design, and stakeholders are proud to showcase it. The team's streamlined method of communicating has been highly efficient. They are highly accessible communicators.

I’m the founder of Big Moose Marketing. We are a marketing consultancy company. We operate over branding, marketing strategies, team building and team training.

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

YellowFin Digital has helped design our logo, website and will be managing our SEO. big moose marketing.net

I wanted a logo that was playful enough to encourage people to come meet with us and know we are extroverted and energetic, yet professional enough for them to know we are there to fight for them and help them achieve their marketing goals.

I’ve seen a few websites they’ve worked on and a few people that have worked with them and can’t deny the reputation they’ve built. If I call or message them at 4AM Or 9PM because something a popped into my head and inspired me, Keith is on it. I couldn’t find someone more dedicated to their customers, proud of their product or more loyal to their employees and customers. Loyalty is inspired by trust and without trust you can’t have a working relationship.

They sat down with me and asked me to describe what I was looking for in a website and logo. Within a week they came back with some designs and from their we hammered out details and functionality and it’s just been extremely cooperative.

They’re teams phenomenal. The owner has a history in building digital marketing. Their designer is amazing with the strongest work ethic I’ve found to date.

Meeting with clients and leaving cards and mercy with my logo on it has been amazing. I’ve never thought I’d see my vision put into practice and actually been able to hand someone my business card with MY logo. When you see your vision come to fruition you can’t help but having an amazing amount of confidence walking into a consultation. Confidence helps instill trust from the other side of the table. When you carry yourself well with your logo and vision going, people take you seriously.

Everything runs through Keith. When the owner is the front person and answers his phone anytime you call, you know the end product is going to be great. The owners not going to waste time because his time is his money.

Efficiency. I have never had to call and remind them something or call to check in progress. I ask for something and before I think about it again Keith has called and asked what I think about the product.

It’s hard to ask someone to improve on delivering a better product than you could ever ask for.

Overall Score They’re fantastic. I won’t use anyone else for my logo or web design.
    Easy. When you call Keith answers.
    Every business owner would like things done cheaper. But honestly for the quality the price is well worth just.
    Love it and wouldn’t change a thing.
    Wouldn’t go to anyone else.

Website Design for Building Solutions Company

"They didn't try to oversell and kept everything within budget."

July 2019

YellowFin Digital designed a website for a building solutions company to increase customer engagement. Their team updated the client's photos and overall digital presence.

John Denson
CEO, South Texas Building Solutions

Within two months, the client received more leads. YellowFin Digital added a fresh perspective and quickly built a high-quality finished product. Communication was always good and they helpfully explained how the process worked.

I am the owner of a small janitorial and antimicrobial company. It is 2 1/2 years old

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

I was looking for a more up to date website with fresh ideas relevant to the times we live in rather than the traditional sites for the janitorial business

The goal was to simply get customer reaction/feedback from the website to what we offered with the fresh approach I'm talking about.

I networked into his company and their different approach to the website creation.

We had a preliminary meeting where I expressed my frustration with the traditionalism of what I currently had and it's lack of ANY response. I expressed my frustration that the website was dated artwork and photos were out of touch with the reality of what we were trying to do and they presentation didn't match the business we were trying to get. Verbage and photos were dated, dried and useless. I never had ONE response to the website.

They are very deceptive. I met with the owner in his office and it appeared that he was a one man show until he pointed out that he had partners literally through the world. They were young and fresh. They were the minds that I was trying to reach with my business.

It's been in place for about 2 months and I've already received contacts for business.

Quickly responsive. We had several back and forth's and the response was always within 24 hrs. I met with and dealt with the owner who was amazing perceptive with my frustrations with what I had in the past and what I was looking for. He also was helpful with explaining to me how stuffed worked which is good as I am slow sometimes with how all this worked.

I was impressed with their admittance of their lack of knowledge of my business but had an amazing learning curve. They didn't try to oversell and kept everything within budget.

I was very happy with the finished product and the speed that he reacted. I also appreciate not being looked down upon as though I was some sort of troglodyte.

Web Dev and Design for Eye-Lash Extension Salon

“They take the work personally, and our brand performance is very important to them.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital designed and developed a website and branding materials for a beauty salon. They manage SEO and PPC campaigns, and they oversee the social media presence of the brand.

Knoxville, Tennesee
Vincent Keller
Founder, Wisp Lash Lounge

The site’s ranking in searches continues to improve, and overall performance is on track. YellowFin Digital managed the project well. In the face of last-minute changes, they were accommodating and flexible. They were consultative, and they were good listeners.

We are an eyelash extension salon. I'm a founder and partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We wanted a new website and branding package.

They designed and built our website, and they created business cards, policy and procedure manuals, branded sales collateral, branded social media, and SEO and PPC after the site was built. The website has a comprehensive backend that allows our managers to submit vacation requests, download documents, and access employee records. On the frontend, clients can book appointments and view services. For our social media, they create content and manage our accounts on various platforms.

We dealt with one point of contact almost exclusively. I know he works with a few other team members, but that contact took all our requests back to his developers.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

My wife heard about them through word of mouth. She spoke with an acquaintance in the industry, and they recommended YellowFin. They knew what we needed and had a good idea of ways to reach our clientele.

The whole project cost a little over $50,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and opened for business in May 2019. They still act as our web and social media managers.

They hit all their timelines, even though we changed the color template late in the game. That change meant retoggling pages on the site and redoing some of the branding materials. There were no problems with that, and we were really pleased with their flexibility. Our ranking in searches continues to get better and better, and we're on track for where we think we should be.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers and very easy to work with. We have monthly calls with them, and they often waited on us for deliverables. They knew what we needed and helped us manage get everything done on time in a logical order. We could text, call, or email him, and we heard back right away.

Their responsiveness sets them apart. They're very quick and always available by cell phone. They do what they say they will, and their estimates are accurate. Beyond just building our website, they acted as consultants and came to us with their ideas. I've worked with other companies, but YellowFin’s ongoing SEM work is so much better. They take the work personally, and our brand performance is very important to them.

I don't know of anything they could improve. I'm very happy with their work, and their prices are competitive. They are very accommodating.

Be communicative and thorough about your expectations. They're very good listeners, and they will give you what you need. They'll also point out any weaknesses in your plans and can share their ideas for improvements.

Overall Score They're great collaborators.
    I would rate them higher if I could. Their responsiveness kept the project ahead of schedule, and their timing was outstanding.
    The cost was excellent, and they're worth every penny.
    They did everything they said they would do.
    I would definitely refer them.

Custom Site Design, Dev, & SEO for Service Provider

"Their high-level design and creativity services are budget-friendly and make them stand out in their industry."

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

YellowFin Digital designed and developed a website. They created the logo, wireframes, and backend for the platform. Additionally, their team implemented and manages SEO efforts for the site.

US
Qutub Bharmal
C.E.O, Alpha Bpo

The new, modern website experienced an increase in traffic and earned more revenue thanks to YellowFin Digital’s development and SEO support. The team was approachable and receptive to feedback. Their willingness to adapt and deep expertise made for a successful engagement.

I’m the project manager of a home security product provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

We hired YellowFin Digital for the custom design and development of our website. We also wanted their support with digital marketing and SEO.

We wanted to have a fresh website that performed better in search engine results.

We looked online and saw the good reviews YellowFin Digital received. We spoke with them on the phone and found them to be knowledgeable and helpful. Their friendly demeanor was also one of the reasons we selected them.

We shared our ideas for the website with YellowFin Digital, and they got started. They presented several options for the logo and made revisions with our feedback. Once we finalized the logo, they created the wireframes for the site and began working on mock-ups. After we were shown two options for the homepage design, we selected one and YellowFin Digital designed the other internal web pages to match.

From there, the team moved onto developing the platform. They used Laravel for the backend. Once we approved the beta version, they began testing the platform with their QA team. Their team finished analyzing and fixing bugs on the site and we launched the platform. After the site went live, we hired them to support our digital marketing and SEO efforts.

We worked directly with Keith (President, YellowFin Digital).

We’re happy with the fresh and unique site. The platform fully portrays our company how we envisioned. We also saw strong SEO results once YellowFin Digital began working on the site. The website has helped us generate revenue.

They were great to work with. Keith scheduled the meetings, presented materials to us, and accepted our suggestions. They were able to accomplish our goals very well because of their ability to communicate.

Their high-level design and creativity services are budget-friendly and make them stand out in their industry. They also produced a stunning website that is valuable to us.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve, we’ll likely hire them for our next project.

Overall Score They are an amazing company to work with. I’d like to thank them for the success of our first project.
    They were great; all work was delivered on time and meetings were scheduled properly.
    Their quote was fair and within our budget.
    They never compromised the great quality of their work.
    I’d refer anyone who wants quality work and strong results from a team of professionals.

Web Development for Retail Boutique

"Their customer service distinguishes them from other agencies."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital developed a Shopify website to grow a business and their online presence. Their team also assists with marketing and SEO. The site is finished.

Stephenville, Texas
Jill Tanner
Founder, Southern Honey Boutique

The website is extremely user-friendly, and the SEO services are growing. YellowFin Digital’s team is full of caring and skilled employees. They excel at project management and scheduling. Their expertise spurred continued and future engagement.

I’m the owner of Southern Honey Boutique, an online shop with two store-fronts.

What challenge were you trying to address with YellowFin Digital?

We hired YellowFin because we wanted to grow our business, especially our online presence. We were having a tough time with our previous website provider; the picture quality was grainy. The boutique needed a cleaner, nicer, and more professional website. We also needed help with our marketing and SEO.

When talking about previous issues with our last website, Keith (President, YellowFin Digital) assured us that we didn’t have to settle for that. Their team built the boutique a customized Shopify website. Their SEO and consulting services are ongoing.

Keith was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I shopped around a little, and another boutique owner referred YellowFin. I decided on Yellowfin because I liked their portfolio and the character of their employees. Keith and his team have strong moral character. I enjoy working with honest and eager people that care about their work.

We’ve started working with YellowFin in April 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

The website was customized perfectly and completed quickly. Their team did an excellent job, and we are pleased. We’re focused on customer feedback, and as far as the website goes, we’ve received positive input from them. Our SEO metrics have grown exponentially.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

YellowFin is full of the most efficient project managers I’ve ever met. I’ve never met a team so scheduled and on top of their business. They’ve never missed a call and are fantastic at customer service. YellowFin is personable and goes beyond the business relationship. They genuinely care about growing my business and seeing it succeed.

Their customer service distinguishes them from other agencies. The product YellowFin delivers is superb.

No, their team was exceptional.

I would tell potential clients to discuss their goals with Keith. Be honest and upfront, and their team will go out of their way to help.

Overall Score YellowFin will do any future job that comes out of our company. They are incredibly satisfying to work with.
    YellowFin is full of punctual workers. They deliver on their promises and have work finished before deadlines.
    I’ve paid another company more than YellowFin and received a much more inferior product.
    You will not be disappointed with their work.
    I’ve already recommended them, knowing that they will do an amazing job for everyone else.

Web Development for Auto-Group

“They radically changed the dynamic of our sales pipeline.”

2015 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital built a website from scratch. While developing a backend infrastructure, their team collaborated with the client to design a cohesive frontend interface. They also provide ongoing SEO.

James Cieslik
General Manager, CC Autoplex

YellowFin Digital delivered a high-quality platform that revitalized a struggling business. The polished website attracts the majority of new customers. Their approach to SEO can help establish clients as market leaders. They come up with unique ideas and implement them with great success.

YellowFin Digital built our website from the ground up. I’m not well-versed in web development, but they worked with me to deliver a platform that accurately portrays our company. They also continually manage our SEO campaigns to ensure that customers can find us easily. Thanks to their efforts, we’re able to a leverage a market share that was previously inaccessible to us.

Keith (President, YellowFin Digital) is our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with YellowFin Digital?

I met Keith through another business and we got to talking. He questioned me about our digital marketing approach and offered some interesting ideas. We were unsatisfied with our website at the time, so we decided to hire his firm.

We’ve spent around $70,000–$100,000 thus far.

We started working with them in 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

The automobile industry experienced a significant downturn shortly after we hired YellowFin Digital. I don’t know if would’ve survived without their help. They radically changed the dynamic of our sales pipeline. 70% of our customers come to the dealership after finding us online.

How did YellowFin Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Keith communicates with us frequently and is readily available at any given time. He knew we were inexperienced in this area, so he took the time to teach us what we needed to know. He delivered every idea we talked about within an established deadline.

Their work has transformed our company tremendously. I’m almost embarrassed by our previous website. The improvements they’ve made to our platform are incredible. They’re an extraordinary asset to us and I can’t say enough good things about them.

That’s hard for me to say because we’re so happy with everything they’ve done for us. The SEO cost more than we’ve spent on it in the past, but that’s been a worthwhile investment thus far.

The benefits they provide are worth the price.
    We’re ahead of our competitors in terms of quality.
    I’ve recommended them many times.

Web Development for Full-Service Real Estate Firm

"Their responsiveness and creativity were great."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

YellowFin Digital sought to rebrand a full-service real estate firm. The team delivered a new logo before creating a new website for the client. They also produced materials and support for digital marketing.

Austin, Texas
Brett W. Carr
President, GW Partners

While their work is just being rolled out now, YellowFin Digital delivered great materials that pleased the client's upper management. They oversaw a seamless workflow and showcases their creativity in their delivery. The client also commends them for their responsiveness.

I'm the president of GW Partners which is a full service commercial real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire YellowFin Digital?

GW Partners has been around for over 40 years and needed a refresh. YellowFin helped with both our online presence and digital marketing.

Relaunch our company with a new brand and look.

They were referred by a client.

New website, marketing material and logo.

I dealt directly with the owner which streamlined the process for me.

It's all being rolled out now so we don't have much response from the market but the owner of the company is very pleased.

It was seamless.

Their responsiveness and creativity were great.

None